JP Friend Code
    Quick

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quick

Blog Entries

Year: 2018

“Saber, attack! Defeat her now! Don’t give a chance to fight back!”

I command Saber to hurry up and defeat Assassin immediately. The enemy’s the crafty type; if we let her set up some sort of trick, it’ll come back to bite us in the end. It’s best to not take any chances and just strike her down here and now.

“Understood, Master.” Saber simply nods and leaps forth. With the lasso wrapped around her left arm, she brandishes both sword as she closes in on the enemy.

“… come.” Assassin simply mutters and braces herself.

What follows is a flurry of strikes comparable only to a storm. Saber’s twin swords dance through the air like flying swallows and pepper at Assassin endlessly. Though each individual strike lacks decisive power, they are far more than trivial blows. The ferocious barrage of attacks gives Assassin no room to breathe, much less counter. Every now and then, a blow slips past her defense and grazes her body.

Soon enough, numerous small cuts line Assassin’s extremities. In one hand, she holds her remaining black dagger with which she desperately fends off the storm. The other hand is limp and bloodied by her side, more a burden now than a tool. Despite the clear disadvantage, though, she doesn’t back off. Does she have some trick up her sleeve or is she simply resolute? Either way, we won’t give her even a second to try anything. This battle will end before she can show her trump card.

“There!” With a focused shout, Saber finally finds the perfect chance and unleashes a powerful slash. Its target isn’t Assassin’s body, though. Instead, it precisely hits the base of Assassin’s dagger from the side.

“!?” The arm holding the dagger is knocked aside while the weapon itself is sent flying across the room. Her only remaining defense now gone, Assassin’s body is completely unguarded.

At this distance, she can’t dodge. Even if she did and turned invisible, she can’t escape as long as Saber’s lasso has her leashed. Her guard has been broken and she has no weapons to counter with. Every single one of her options has been systematically taken down. In other words…

“It’s over.”

Like a cruel judge, Saber sentences Assassin to death. The guillotine in her hand raises and comes down on the enemy without mercy.

Yet—

“Yes, this battle is over.”

… the certain death doesn’t come. Just before cleaving through its target, Saber’s sword abruptly stops. The battle that should’ve already been over now ended in an entirely different way.

“… what?” I gasp in utter disbelief. I simply can’t understand what I’m seeing.

A spear had pierced Saber’s body. Just before she landed the final blow, it struck her in the abdomen and ripped straight through her. The momentum of her own attack only served to impale herself on the weapon. In an instant, the flow of the battle had turned entirely.

But that wasn’t the strange part.

Neither of Assassin’s hands holds the lethal lance nor could they have thrust it in the positions they were at. Instead, the weapon was protruding out of her body. At the last second before death, the spear suddenly came out of her abdomen and pierced the incoming Saber.

“H-how…” Saber as well stares at the spear in disbelief. Blood begins gushing from the wound and the pain must be unbearable, yet she seems more surprised than anything.

It’s no wonder she’s shocked though. It’s only natural she failed to avoid that attack. No matter what kind of counterattack she prepared for, even considering that every one of Assassin’s limb is a dangerous weapon, there was no way Saber could’ve expected an attack to come from the opponent’s belly.

And yet, that inconceivable possibility was now happening before our very eyes.

“This… is your Noble Phantasm?” She meekly questions, the energy in her voice fading with every word.

“…” Assassin doesn’t respond. There is no need to speak to the dead.

Suddenly, the hilt of a sword comes out of Assassin’s shoulder and she grabs it swiftly. In one smooth, sharp motion, she pulls the blade out of her shoulder and swings it at Saber.

“Guh! Wh-what..?” Saber grunts as she blocks the sudden attack, desperate and confused.

Once again, a weapon had come out of Assassin’s body like nothing. It is a large longsword, almost as tall as Assassin yet she managed to pull the whole thing out of her. What sort of sorcery was this? There has to be an explanation behind this strange phenomenon.

But there’s no time to think or even react. Assassin’s onslaught has only just begun.

Immediately after her sword is blocked, the silent killer delivers a roundhouse from below. Saber quickly dodges it by jumping back, but a large hammer comes out of Assassin’s leg, extending both the reach and power of the strike. The heavy bludgeon crashes into Saber’s side and sends her sliding across the bathhouse floor.

“Tch. Not… yet…” Saber grits her teeth and stomachs the heavy blow. She stabs one of her swords into the ground to stop her momentum and quickly gets up onto her knees

In that interval, Assassin drops the long-sword and starts shooting throwing knives out of her hands. A meteor hammer – two weights connected by a long chain – then comes out of her thigh and she flings it with expert control. While Saber deflects the myriad knives, the meteor hammer manages to get past and wrap itself around her.

“Ah, this is…!” She gasps as the chain coils around her and restrains her arms. With her movements impeded like this, she won’t be able to block or dodge well. So then, the next attack is—

“…”

A large battle-axe comes out of Assassin’s back. Silently as ever, the Servant leaps into the air and brandishes the oversized weapon in her hand. Its sheer size alone makes it worthy for a finishing blow. Even if Saber wasn’t restricted, she’d have trouble blocking that kind of attack.

Like a meteor, Assassins drops down from above and puts all the momentum from gravity into the axe. Saber does her best to get out of the way, but she can hardly move while in chains and her opponent can somewhat change her trajectory as well. At the very last moment, Saber manages to take a single leap and avoid a direct blow. But that is all she can do as the axe still manages to graze her back.

“GAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!” A blood-curdling scream explodes as blood gushes out from the wound. The axe leaves a large cut down her back, ripping through the chains and even chopping off the spearhead along the way. It’s not incredibly deep but the size of the wound is one to worry for.

Saber immediately collapses to the ground and ends up tumbling across the floor. Harsh, pained breath escapes her as she finally gets slight reprieve from the barrage of weapons. It was only good that she even managed to survive it all. If there was any leeway, it was the fact that Assassin could only use one of her arms. Had she been able to control the large battle-axe more precisely with both arms, it’s likely Saber would’ve been unable to dodge that last attack…

If that attack had landed, she would most certainly, already be dead.

“S-saber!!!” I shout out to my horribly injured Servant. My voice is quivering from all the shock, fear, and concern in it.

“U-ugh… Master…” She moans in a weak voice. There’s no vitality left in either her movements of her words.

There is a hole stomach from being pierced by a spear, her side has been shattered with a hammer, and there is a large cut across her back from a large axe. Each wound alone would be a decisive injury, but all three together were practically fatal. No matter how positive I try to be, I can’t imagine Saber even continuing to fight in this condition, much less win.

No, even worse than that, if she’s not treated soon… she might die.

That thought alone sends me into a panicked frenzy.

What the hell!? What even just happened? What is up with Assassin’s weird ability? Weapons are just coming out of her body like nothing, with no regard for size or weight. Such a powerful ability must be her Noble Phantasm. In that case, what is it? Could it be the power to manufacture armaments from her flesh? No, but it seems like the weapons aren’t coming out of her skin or anything. All of her clothes are still in-tact even after several weapons came out from them. So, then, rather than her making weapons from her flesh, it’s more like…

“… the ability to store and hide weapons inside your body… a hammer space inside one’s self.” Saber hazily deduces even as she lies dying on the floor. “Is that your Noble Phantasm, Demonic Assassin?”

“…” No answer. Assassin has no reason to confirm our guess and give us more info. However, I have nothing but trust in Saber’s deductions. If that’s the answer she also came to, it must be true.

The power to hide weapons inside one’s body… what a terrifying ability. It is truly a concealment technique suited for assassination, yet she manages to also turn it into a terrifying tool of warfare. I had previously said that Assassin’s entire body was like a lethal weapon, but I was wrong. In truth, it’s far more accurate to say that she is an entire armory.

Wise-up! Demonic Assassin's Status
    ???
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The manifestation of the ability to “hide weapons inside one’s body”. It is a passive Noble Phantasm that connects Assassin’s entire body to an extra-dimensional pocket space within her. This inner storehouse allows for easy access and storage of weapons and items. While inside, the size and weight of the objects becomes irrelevant and they are perfectly concealed. The Noble Phantasm doesn’t, however, come with any starting or special weaponry. All of the weapons inside her are mundane ones she must’ve obtained by her own efforts after summoning.
    … this is bad. This is a truly horrible situation.

While Assassin is injured, Saber’s condition is far worse, and I’ve already exhausted your psychic limits. Neither of us are in any state to continue this battle nor is there anyone here to save us.

“I-I’m sorry… Master… I’ve shamed you… I let my guard down at the decisive moment…” Saber cries softly while looking at me with sorrowful eyes. Her body shakes a bit as she surely tries to get back up, but it hardly moves. “Please wait for a moment… I’ll recover immediately…”

“No. It’s over.” Assassin states, speaking up for what seems to be the first time. “You’ve failed to protect your Lord. Die knowing that humiliation.”

She brings out another sword from within herself and prepares to deal a finishing blow.

Hope seems lost. Defeat and death seem inevitable.

What can you even do now?

Choice!
    After a fierce battle, Saber has become badly injured and you are exhausted. What can you do to prevent your defeat and death?

1. Encourage Saber to keep fighting
    2. Ask Assassin why she’s attacking you
    3. Try to surpass your limits and use Mind Break
    4. Surrender and beg for mercy
    5. Command Spell [Write-In]
    Bonus Question
    What is Demonic Assassin’s True Name?

Note: As before, you can guess the enemy's True Name for a chance of bonus benefits. This time, please submit your guesses along with your choice.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    At this point I should give up and go 3.

Blog Entries
    2. For the True Name... yeah, I don't really have any idea. I'll leave it to everyone else for the time being.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I cannot think what the True Name could possibly be despite thinking about it for days, therefore I saw we go for broke.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​3
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Well, nearing the deadline. I didn't find one I liked better, and no one else is suggesting anything, so going with Nie Yinniang and 2.

We could have tried to use a command seal with Saber, this is kinda exactly what they are for. If we are going to rely on his esp, should actually practice it in future. (Like, the scanning seemed interesting and useful, certainly less morally debatable. Who knows what he could do with some actual effort.)

Lü Siniang

Blog Entries

“Saber…”

I glance at my badly injured Servant sprawling across the floor. Even with all those injuries, she’s still trying to get back up and fight. But her wounds are far too severe; even if she does get back up, I can’t see her winning.

I can’t let her fight anymore. The only other things in the bathhouse are Assassin, me, and the few frightened women who lost their chance to escape; no one else can save Saber. Thus, I have to handle this myself…

“…”

Assassin is silent as she approaches the collapsed Saber to deal the finishing blow. Without either emotion or hesitation, she raises her sword.

There’s no time left to hesitate. I have to do it now. It’s the same as last time. In order to save my Servant, I have to kill once more…

“Dammit.” I curse myself. I curse this turn of events. I curse my own weakness.

Once more, I must kill to save. Cursing that contradiction, I grasp onto my remaining consciousness to force out the last of my powers—

My already exhausted circuits flare on. The world I perceive shifts to something else as if placed through a filter. As I do so, I feel my body and mind immediately begin to creak under the strain. After forcing myself too hard, the mere action of focusing my sixth sense is exhausting. It is normally an action as natural as breathing, but now it feels as painful as trying to breathe after a marathon.

Although psychic powers may seem almighty, they too have limits. A telekinetic may have a maximum load they may carry while a telepath may only be able to stay connected for so long before needing to rest. As for me, there’s a limit to how much information I can process and overwrite, like a computer’s maximum memory capacity. It used to be a lot larger in the past, but it’s shrunk to a very limited level after years of neglect. After scanning all those women earlier, I’ve already hit that cap. Trying to go beyond it now may have untold consequences for me.

Still, I push myself.

I grit my teeth and clench my fist. I pour everything I have into controlling the nebulous power within me. This weak, useless body turns into a circuit specialized for a single purpose. Through sheer force of will, I turn myself into a machine for murder.

Before I can even apologize to Assassin, I feel her “Life” flow into me. Like before, my other five senses begin to shut down and I become completely unaware of my surroundings.

Even so, I push through it all. I simply have to focus on forcing out the Mind Break. My target’s right there so it doesn’t matter if I can see her. Nothing else matters as long as I’m able to stop her. I’ve already resolved myself so I can’t hold back. I have to kill her.

And so, I solely pour everything into that desire.

Kill her. Kill her now. Kill anyone that gets in my way. Kill everyone I can. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

I have to kill her!

Snap!

Something breaks.

I can’t tell what, but something important within me breaks.

At the exact same moment, I feel the sensation of success. Mind Break worked. I’ve murdered once more and turned my target into a mindless puppet.

A wave of satisfaction hits me as I feel relieved from having succeeded and then I’m immediately disgusted with myself for being happy after murder.

What’s wrong with me? How can I possibly feel joy from murder? I should be grieving from the shameful act, so why did I feel so elated after the fact. It’s like it doesn’t even bother me anymore. It’s like I’m becoming used to it again. It’s almost like… I’m some sort of serial murderer who kills for fun.

As I struggle with such feelings, my senses slowly return to me and I’m able to once more survey the surroundings—

“… huh?”

The moment I return to reality, I immediately realize what just truly happened…

The bathhouse is silent. There is no sound of battle or movement or even life. Everyone else is as quiet as a mouse as they look at me with blank eyes. Not only Assassin, but Saber and the rest of the civilian women have the same mechanical expression.

I can tell from that alone. Not a single one is alive anymore.

I killed them all.

Such a truth becomes clear to me immediately and I piece together what just happened. The thing that broke within me wasn’t anything physical: it was simply my restraint.

I pushed myself too far and lost fine control of my powers. In my exhausted condition, I wasn’t able to pinpoint Assassin’s Life, so I instead just overwrote every life in the area. Every single one of them is now dead, replaced with an artificial personality like mass-produced dolls.

Even Saber, whom I was trying to protect, ended up getting caught in the wave and reset once more.

“Hah.”

The irony of it makes me laugh. I was trying to save Saber from death, but I just ended up killing her again. That’s so dumb, it’s hilarious.

“Hahaha… Hahahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!”

Once I start, I begin laughing uncontrollably.

A mad laughter like a bloodthirsty maniac. I laugh so hard I want to tear out my own throat. I want to pull out my ears. I want to rip out my eyes. I want to break open my skull. Anything I can do to ignore this conclusion.

I did it again. I killed someone. I killed many people.

In the end, I can’t stop killing. My previous thoughts were right.

I’m just a maniac that kills for fun. That’s why I felt happy when I broke them all.

I’m just a machine made for murder. That’s why I can kill masses without even intending to.

I’m just a monster of pure evil. That’s why I couldn’t even save someone properly.

This blood is on my hands. This is who I am.

“… my lord.”

A sharp voice interrupts my insane laughter.

It’s Demonic Assassin. My self-loathing is put on hold as she approaches me with mechanical steps.

“Please give me your orders, my lord. Your word is my command.” She asks emotionlessly. Any of her previous ferocity and hostility has evaporated, leaving nothing behind but an empty, obedient shell.

“…” I don’t respond. There’s no eminent danger now so I don’t give her any orders.

I’m hardly in the mood to respond right now, nor can I even face her. Just like it was seeing Saber for the first time after I killed her, I’m unable to look Assassin in the eyes without feeling my heart shrivel up.

So, I turn away, refusing to face either her or reality.

I don’t want to accept it. I can’t accept this outcome. How could I have let this happen?

And, while I’m looking away—

“Eh?”

I suddenly feel a sharp, unbearable pain in my chest, even with my dull senses.

I quickly look back to find a sword lodged into me, piercing through my heart. The one holding it is Demonic Assassin.

Just as quickly as she thrust it in, she immediately pulls out the sword, leaving a vicious hole in me.

“Wha—” I try to question her, but blood quickly clogs my throat.

I can barely comprehend what just happened. My mind races like a rocket while my body finally loses all its strength and collapses on the floor. Before long, a puddle of my own blood forms beneath me.

Did Assassin just kill me? That’s impossible. Her settings shouldn’t allow her to ever intentionally harm me.

I use the last of my strength to look up and find Assassin looking down at me with contempt.

“Apologies. On second thought, I don’t think I want to follow you after all. It’s nothing personal. It is merely my nature.” She declares. Though her words are unexpected, her voice and demeanor are still as emotionless and mechanical as before.

That confuses me deeply. Mind Break did work after all. Her Life was completely overwritten to my desire. Even if she says that it’s in her nature to not follow me, Mind Break should’ve overwritten that nature completely.

Unless…

Ah, that’s right. I had overlooked something.

Earlier, I confirmed that Mind Break isn’t able to overwrite Saint Graphs. Even though I had set Saber to be a mere puppet, she developed affection and attachment due to her Stockholm Syndrome skill. In other words, certain traits and personalities that come from Skills cannot be deleted.

So, for example, if a Servant has a skill that makes them an innate traitor, then there’s nothing Mind Break can do to stop that…

Wise-up! Demonic Assassin's Status
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit B
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding their own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Demonic Assassin is a natural lone wolf who lived a life of her own accord. If summoned to a Master, the chance of her betraying them is incredibly high. Likewise, forcing absolute obedience on her through Mind Break will only make her want to betray you even more. That is merely the nature of a girl who could never settle down and find happiness in other people.

What a dumb mistake. To think that this is how I’ll die. With fresh blood on my hands, I was finally killed by my own creation…

That’s not so bad.

Now that I think about it, perhaps this is a rather fitting death. It’s rather ironic yet suitable for the one to kill me to be someone I killed myself. It’s a very classical villain death.

That’s right. From the beginning to the end, I was simply an unredeemable monster. A murderer who can’t help but slaughter others by existing. I tried to deny it for so long, but this event has only proved my sin. The entire world would be better off if I wasn’t alive. So, it’s okay for me to die here.

Feeling oddly at peace, I close my eyes and feel everything fade away.

This is how it’s meant to be. I don’t have to struggle desperately anymore. I can just die at last knowing that a great evil has finally been removed from this world.

I’m sure this is for the best. All this time, I’ve done nothing but make the world a worse place. I’m certain no one will be upset once I’m gone. My death can only bring about happiness and joy.

And so, my last thoughts are a prayer that the world will celebrate once I’m dead.

That is the end of my Lostbelt Raising Project.

[Dead End]

Choice
    You have died. Would you like to visit the Alien God’s Temple?

1. Yes
    2. No

Note: The Alien God’s Temple is a strange hint corner that defies all logic and common sense. If you would like to keep the integrity of the story intact or beat the game by yourself, it is suggested to avoid visiting it.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​1
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

An unearthly realm appears before me. It is a space in which time, space, and even logic are irrelevant. Is this place the afterlife? Could this be hell? No, in truth, it something much, much worse.

Within this alien space, a single blonde woman was sitting at a table awaiting me. Her elegant beauty alone makes the empty void seem like a rose garden.

“Hello, ‘mellow. Welcome to the hint corner for saving Crypters who make silly mistakes, the Alien God’s Temple AKA Bianca Radio! I’m your host, Bianca Chrome, here to help you get out of all the holes you’ve been digging yourself into.” She greets me in her usual girlish tone.

As if she were some isekai goddess of death, she’s remarkably cheerful considering the fact I just died.

“Now then, I’m sure you’re wondering what’s the purpose of this segment which completely ruins the mood of the story. Well, you see, all Fate Quests are required to have a Taiga Dojo variant. That’s just part of Da Rulez apparently.” She explains smoothly. “So, I thought, why not take advantage of this corner to make up for my lack of screen time? I’m sure all of my adoring fans are happy to see my again, right?”

No, no, does it really count as screen time if it’s in a joke corner?

“Of course. This segment is one that can always be reached no matter what choice you make, the ending that awaits you whenever you die. In other words, isn’t it actually the True Route of the Quest? Which means that I, the lead of this segment, am actually the true main heroine of Lostbelt Raising Project!” She insists. “Does everyone understand? Please do not be fooled by those false heroines who have big roles in the main story. Whenever you see a dangerous choice, please pick it so we can meet here again!”

What a dangerous proposition. This woman really wants me to literally die for her.

“Of course, I’m not alone.” Bianca continues, paying no heed to my retorts. “Though she’s not the main heroine, we have another pretty lady to help guide you back to survival. Aren’t you one lucky guy, Ben?”

On her cue, another figure materializes on the other side of the table.

It is a majestic-looking elven woman. She is the powerful Queen of Fairyland, one of the Lostbelt Kings. Her inhuman beauty is unreal, matching weirdly well with Bianca’s own girl-next-door aesthetic.

“Hello… I’m the senior disciple, uh, Fairy C. Welcome to the Fairy Dojo.” She meekly introduces herself.

No, no, wrong quest. Fairy Dojo belongs in a completely different story.

The Fairy Queen of the not Fairy Dojo squirms a little in her seat, perhaps uncomfortable with being here. Bianca, however, continues to be in high spirits, enough sunniness for both of them.

“Now then, let’s not waste any time and move along. Bianca Radio is the afterlife advice corner that finds solutions to all your troubles. Before we address the poor Crypter who died strangely satisfied, let’s welcome our first guest for the day, an anonymous Assassin from the Yao Lostbelt. Let’s see what troubles are ailing her today.” Bianca declares.

With an unceremonious switch, a poorly censored face is shown before me as the first guest of the radio show appears. For some reason, she looks somewhat familiar.

“Hello, there. I am an Assassin-class Servant. Today, I would like to complain about my unfair treatment in the Quest.” The anonymous Assassin states in a mechanical voice.

“Oh? Do you have a problem with your role in the story so far?” Bianca asks in a considerate, friendly tone. “Personally, I believe you’ve already made quite an impact. You are responsible for the first Dead End after all.”

“Well, you see, I can’t help but feel like nothing I ever do seems to work out well. Looking at my basic abilities, I should be having no problems at all, nor can I think of any mistakes I’ve made in my strategy. Yet every time I target an enemy, they pull out some broken ability out their asses that’s super unfair!” The Assassin whines with rare exasperation.

“I see, I see…” Bianca listens along attentively.

“First, there’s the Emperor who won’t die even after I cut his head off. Then, there’s the girl who can make a barrier I can’t break through. She’s not even a Servant, so why is her magecraft so good? Then, when I finally corner one of the Masters, he can see through my stealth somehow. I manage to defeat his Servant through cunning, but then he pulls out some stupidly overpowered ability and kills me anyways. How is that fair that they all get such super abilities? All I have is normal martial arts and a C-rank Noble Phantasm you know!” Assassin complains in a tone not unlike a tired housewife.

“Hmm, indeed, I can understand why you’re frustrated. It seems like you just got bad luck against opponents who all counter you.” Bianca affirms.

“That’s right. It’s not fair at all.” Assassin mumbles. “It might not seem like it, but I’ve been working hard in the background too. I was all alone when I was summoned, but I did my best to fulfill my role as a hero by myself. I carefully gathered information on the Empire, painstakingly gathered weapons to put into my Noble Phantasm, and then constructed the perfect plan to defeat this Lostbelt. But what do I get in return for my hard work? I’m just some secondary villain! At least give me my own route and let me be a side heroine too!”

With every complaint, the Assassin’s emotions seem to blossom, and she ends up slightly flailing her arms in a mini tantrum.

“Well, Miss Assassin…” Fairy C chimes coldly. “It seems that, during development, it was decided that it would be too troublesome to have two Assassins in the player’s party at once and it would get confusing differentiating between the two of you. Readers are already getting the two of you mixed with each other, so… it’s sad to say, but you’re only allowed to be an enemy.”

“That’s why!? No, that’s not fair at all. Why did I have to be summoned as an Assassin?” Assassin groans miserably.

It seems that the decision-making happening behind the scenes is a truly complicated and convoluted one.

“Ahh, I don’t want to sulk in the shadows like some petty thief anymore. If my modern depictions let me fall in love, why can’t I do that as a Servant too? Even I want to shine in the spotlight sometimes!” She cries the tears of an unloved character.

A cloud of rain seemingly manifests over her, pouring down mockingly and covering in her gloomy darkness.

The fate of characters without their own routes is truly a cruel and unfair one. Isn’t it sad, Assachin?

Yet, just as that cloudy darkness begins to take over her, a sudden beam of sunlight breaks through it. With a smile as bright as a star, Bianca cuts in.

“There’s no need to cry, Miss Assassin. There is still hope for you.” She states proudly.

“Eh?” Assassin gasps, raising her head to the beaming girl. “H-how so?”

“Do not forget, unloved one. This is a Quest, not a novel. Nothing is permanent and all can change. If there is enough impetus for it, even a new route can be born and blossom like a springtime flower. As long as the readers aim for it, anything is possible.” Bianca wisely divulges.

“I-I see… that’s right. As long as I’m still alive, it’s not too late. I can still become a heroine and get my own route!” Assassin enthusiastically glows.

“That’s right. Of course, it all still depends on the voters. Whether or not such an option is possible is up to them.” Bianca affirms.

Seeking her chance, the anonymous Assassin turns to me and bows deeply.

“Dear readers, please do your best to unlock my romance option. I may not look like it, but I’m sure I’ll make a lovely heroine too. I know you can do it!” She implores avidly.

And with that, the mystical radio call cuts and silence returns to the Alien Temple.

“All right, wasn’t that fun, Ben? These kind of silly events are a great breather after a gruesome death scene, right?” Bianca claps and comments. “Oh, my, it looks like we’re out of time too. We’ll have to cut it here and meet again on your next Dead End.”

“Before we go, shouldn’t we give some sort of advice to help him not die again?” Fairy C asks.

“Haha, don’t worry about it. The Ben I know won’t die again so easily. It was bad luck this time since he didn’t know about Demonic Assassin’s skill, but I don’t think he’ll make the same mistake next time.” Bianca giggles girlishly. “Though then again, if he just wants to die to see me again… I wouldn’t mind that too.”

With such a comment, the curtain finally begins to close of Bianca Radio. The call to revival begins pulling on me as time itself begins to reverse back to the last choice.

“All right, Ben. Bye for now! See you soon!” Bianca waves me off.

“Farewell, human. May you stay safe and not come here again.” Fairy C adds politely.

And so, this completely ridiculous segment ends, hopefully for the last time.

Redo Choice!
    After a fierce battle, Saber has become badly injured and you are exhausted. What can you do to prevent your defeat and death?

1. Encourage Saber to keep fighting
    2. Ask Assassin why she’s attacking you
    3. Try to surpass your limits and use Mind Break
    4. Surrender and beg for mercy
    5. Command Spell [Write-In]

US Friend Code
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Blog Entries
    2. Still no clue on the True Name, though.