Thread: Gabriel Blessing Critique?

Gabriel Blessing Critique?

Hey newbaguette here and I just want to know if anyone has a list of the criticism against GB for In flight and HoS? A cursory google search doesn't turn up much and I don't wanna read through pages of reviews on the fanfiction website. If not I'd like to hear about some common things that are flaws in his stories. Please don't just say "he sucks" or "he writes Shirou wrong"; I'd like concrete and specific examples. For example, something like "GB's Shirou in HoS and In flight jokes about killing too much, something that original Shirou doesn't do."

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's an entire thread for In Flight in the Fanfic section. Basically everything that could be said is said there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    There's an entire thread for In Flight in the Fanfic section. Basically everything that could be said is said there.
    Lmfao this reply doesn't even contribute to the topic... The least you could do is link the thread. Because I get zilch or 20 pages of results by searching for "In Flight" as a keyword and fiddling with search settings.

And please don't give me the 521 pages thread that helps me jack lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    2013/08/04 - False Reports
    Subjective reports are totally fine and a matter of course. We deal with them happily. But if you report a person or post without any good grounds, in a fashion we deem to be deliberately malicious, it's obnoxious, frustrating for all those involved, and a waste of the (volunteer) time of the staff. We will take it to constitute harassment of either them or us, and will punish it accordingly.
    I'm just leaving this here.

Don't ask why.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair