Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1924272829

Thread: Mysterious Story of the Imperial Capital Holy Grail - Fate/type Redline

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that a country that even then was considered one of the strongest can defeat a relatively weak Servant like Nobunaga.
    Wut.

Since when is Nobu considered to be weak!?

I get the whole 1 servant vs Murica bullsh#t but to call someone like Nobu weak? Da hell!?

You've been really downplaying everything about her you know?

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

死徒 Dead Apostle
    Isn't Redline Nobu using her nerfed F/GO numbers as opposed to her original Koha Ace stats?

But in any case, yeah, Nobu's not really weak. She's not close to the top tier, obviously (Karna, Gilgamesh et. al. are kind of bullshit), but she's notably stronger than actual weak Servants like the Hassans or even Okita. She's fairly strong, in fact.

Either way, though, the whole Nobu US Tour concept is still fundamentally flawed since her master just plain doesn't know what countermeasures the United States have in place (remember, IJN intelligence suggested that Pearl Harbor would fundamentally cripple the US navy and prevent them from intervening in Asia; why would they have a better idea of the capabilities of American magi?), but also by that point in WWII the focus was very much on defending Japan itself and sending your superweapon away from where it can shoot down the bombers aiming at your capital is, uh, counterproductive.

リビングデッド Living Dead
    The main point is that she isn't fast enough to really change anything in the war, after all she is "only" one servant, she can't be everywhere at once.