Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Story of the Imperial Capital Holy Grail - Fate/type Redline

JP Friend Code
    Slightly longer with new scenes

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaShiki View Post
    Thanks BananaShiki.

Aww, poor Oryou let her snack got away. An alliance's going to be a big help, since the enemy did the same.

Grandma wanted to change history? Not unlike Artoria's original wish during the fourth war.

US Friend Code
    Grandma waiting for someone makes it sound like this is a time loop story.

I wonder if they will really accept that alliance, since the story so far has followed Koha Ace adding things in the middle of the original scenes, but this could be the first big change from the original story outside of the new characters and plots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Thanks for the new chapter Bananashiki
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I wonder if they will really accept that alliance, since the story so far has followed Koha Ace adding things in the middle of the original scenes, but this could be the first big change from the original story outside of the new characters and plots.
    It wouldn't really be that big of a change, the alliance does happened on Koha-Ace, it's just that it was after
    Spoiler:
    Berserker's rampage had begun

So, they are changing the order of certain events for the better flow of the story, that's interesting
    And wow, checking the original story, we barely covered the events of the first three chapters of Koha-Ace (thought that it may be some more but no)

Spoiler:
    Wasn't the alliance to stop Berserker between lancer and saber?

Ryoma only came later when Nobu tried to kill Okita taking advantage of his fatigue.
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't the alliance to stop Berserker between lancer and saber?

Ryoma only came later when Nobu tried to kill Okita taking advantage of his fatigue.
    Yes and no
    Spoiler:
    Ciel (In Redline, the priest) send Saber's team to assist Lancer in stopping Berseker, so they formed an alliance there on the spot.
    After Okita defeated Berserker, Lancer team goes away with Shinji to continue their own original mission and then Izou is who attacked Saber but then Ryouma and Oryou appeared out of nowhere, introducing themselves and forcing Izou to retreat (He's too weak to Oryou's bullying).
    That's when Ryouma proposes to Saber's team an alliance against Nobu who got there because of all the conmotion of Berserker's rampage
    I wasn't saying that the alliance between Rider/Saber teams was to stop Berserker but that it happened after he rampaged

In the end, what Redline is doing is giving a proper build up to the introduction of certain characters that got late introduction in the original story so they don't appear so suddenly
    Spoiler:
    The manga did the same with Caster who appeared a few chapters back. Redline only readers will have no idea who that character is, but when he introduces himself properly later on he's not gonna be a character that came out of nowhere. Showing Ryouma and Oryou at the end of the train battle served the same purpose

With the alliance between Rider and Saber stablish this early, it will be easier later on to move the plot without having to explain from zero who this two characters are, the mangaka will just have to do the true name reveal scene

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaShiki View Post
    bless

- - - Updated - - -

Pg.3 has a typo 'Oda Nobunada' instead of 'Oda Nobunaga'.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Could you remind me what the goal and motivation of the Maxwell's Demon was?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    The Maxwell's Demon is a scientific concept created by James Maxwell as denial to the idea that it's impossible to produce infinite energy. The Servant version takes the shape of concept but is actually a personification of humanity's desire for infinite energy. A nigh-useless Servant whose only power is to make batteries never run out. His purpose is to allow someone to harness infinite energy to make humanity happy, and his wish for the Grail is to prove the theory he's composed of, so that his infinite energy can be assessed by anyone.

But he always fails his purpose because he only gets summoned by bad Masters that he feels forced to sabotage. In Koha-Ace's original Redline, he's summoned by Hitler's body who wants to use his NP on the Grail and use the infinite Grail to summon the real Hitler as an artificial god, but he knows that the Nazis won't make humanity happy, so he intentionally keeps quiet about the glaring flaws of his Master's plan and then manipulates the completed Neo Fuhrer for his own personal goals. And in Gudaguda 4, he's summoned by a cultist using children in jars as infinite mana batteries, but he knows child-exploiting cultist won't make humanity happy, so he pulls the strings to make every character in the story oppose his Master and then kills himself when he's most needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Spoiler:
    The Maxwell's Demon is a scientific concept created by James Maxwell as denial to the idea that it's impossible to produce infinite energy. The Servant version takes the shape of concept but is actually a personification of humanity's desire for infinite energy. A nigh-useless Servant whose only power is to make batteries never run out. His purpose is to allow someone to harness infinite energy to make humanity happy, and his wish for the Grail is to prove the theory he's composed of, so that his infinite energy can be assessed by anyone.

But he always fails his purpose because he only gets summoned by bad Masters that he feels forced to sabotage. In Koha-Ace's original Redline, he's summoned by Hitler's body who wants to use his NP on the Grail and use the infinite Grail to summon the real Hitler as an artificial god, but he knows that the Nazis won't make humanity happy, so he intentionally keeps quiet about the glaring flaws of his Master's plan and then manipulates the completed Neo Fuhrer for his own personal goals. And in Gudaguda 4, he's summoned by a cultist using children in jars as infinite mana batteries, but he knows child-exploiting cultist won't make humanity happy, so he pulls the strings to make every character in the story oppose his Master and then kills himself when he's most needed.
    Between his desire to help humanity and the fact that he has taken an interest in Kanata makes me think that he might be behind the clock somehow.

Fuck imouto, get power.

US Friend Code
    Mangadex my beloved

Hey question. Okita and Ryouma are from the same time, so since Ryouma was such a big deal shouldn't Okita recognize him? He was an enemy of the Shinsengumi right, so you'd think she'd have seen a portrait of him.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Mangadex my beloved

Hey question. Okita and Ryouma are from the same time, so since Ryouma was such a big deal shouldn't Okita recognize him? He was an enemy of the Shinsengumi right, so you'd think she'd have seen a portrait of him.
    based on Okita's personality I don't think she even cares who's enemy or not.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Mangadex skipped the previous chapter or something. I distinctly recall seeing Oryou having some antics with a frog, but I couldn't find that chap on mangadex.

Oh, there just seems to be a mislabeling of some kind. There are two chapter 11.1 but they are different and are supposed to come sequentially.
    Last edited by Tony246; July 9th, 2021 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony246 View Post
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure Mangadex skipped the previous chapter or something. I distinctly recall seeing Oryou having some antics with a frog, but I couldn't find that chap on mangadex.

Oh, there just seems to be a mislabeling of some kind. There are two chapter 11.1 but they are different and are supposed to come sequentially.
    I uploaded chapter 11.1 twice, first time uploading the wrong one. However I can't figure out how to delete chapters on the new Mangadex so oopsie.

Fuck imouto, get power.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Thank you BananaShiki.

Not exactly the best page to split the chapter. A bit rash of Okita to just decide attacking Ryouma without even reporting to Kanata first. Then again, her paranoia is justifiable since they’re on the run.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okita has always been a very violent character. I wouldn't expect anything else from her.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Okita is hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3