Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: Arknights now finally global! (NA)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    fuck, Frostleaf doesn't really do Lapp's job. I'll try to level Mousse then...

Yeah, if you want an arts guard you need some combination of Ch'en, Lappland, Asteasia (sp?), and Mousse.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    fuck, Frostleaf doesn't really do Lapp's job. I'll try to level Mousse then...
    As much as I adore her, Frostleaf really isn't the best choice for ranged damager roles after all.

Just finished Risk 18 w/ a friend's Eyjaflallalala support. It just makes me want her more.

Grew to appreciate Greyy & his AoE+slow & Glaucus' reliable stun even more.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I gave up on ground team..., tho I managed to get Risk 15 with Caster team (Ejya support and I substitute Ifrit with Meteorite (for the debuff)).
    I should be able to manage doing Risk 18 tomorrow (using the Health debuff one).

Hopefully, anyway.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I still need to clear the contract challenged
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I fucking hate that top Caster in the end aaaaaaaaa

Been having a lot of problems in defeating risk 20, my only melee arts damage its Lappland and she is not enough, I need other melee operator that does arts damage. Also, if I do not use a Hellagur for the casters at bottom, my middle will die.

Decided to try to use whatever skills I have to stall and give my operators time so that they can deal with the Avengers and casters, but I need to figure the timing. Right now I am leveling Siege, but I am not how much will she help me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Welp, today's Daily should just be titled Day of the Glaucus. Too bad I don't have her...
    I've already cleared the limited store, so I don't really mind if I'm stuck at Risk 6 for the day, but I've managed to get Risk 8 for every other daily and breaking the streak would be annoying.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    finally, beat Risk 18 ;-;
    turns out my problem lies on putting Mostima in the back and Angelina in the front. I switched the two's positions and able to stun the top Caster with Mostima.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    finally, beat Risk 18 ;-;
    turns out my problem lies on putting Mostima in the back and Angelina in the front. I switched the two's positions and able to stun the top Caster with Mostima.
    Congrats!

Meanwhile, I am still struggling seeing what can I do to beat risk 20, tried to use Frostleaf and Manticore for the CC, but I run into issues with the amount of deployed operators and I need high physical damage because of the buffed Armed Militant. Ch´en does not that that much damage to enemies with high RES and Lappland a lot of damage also, with my lack of big physical damage to kill the Armed Militant I either need to borrow a Schwarz for example, but then I have to reset the support system manually and that its a pain in the ass. The support system can be a super useful tool, but the fact that you have to pray to RNG to get the operator that you want means that you cannot easily try different starts.

I wish they copy the support system of FGO or Granblue.

Haha, thanks internet! Due to some other videos that went up, I've got a last minute Risk 8 clear of the daily, keeping my progress alive. On my own, I must admit, I never would have thought of using Rope and Cliffheart first to bait the bombtails on the ranged tiles, then redeploy them to be ground-based anti-air snipers in the back for the last waves.

Still trying to figure out how to get my caster squad past Risk 12 on the main map, though.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries

Woooooo chapter 6 is here!
    Dunno the design looks weird this time though
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    It was joked about but I guess we really do air drop our Operators huh.

Pram's 'landing' comes to mind.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yes, looks like Blaze love airdrop that much

Also Kal'tsit with her Mon3ter and Red
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Managed to beat risk 20 with a strat similiar to the one that I did in week 1 for risk 18, I was underestimating the ability of my team to kill and tank the Armed Militant with their risk 2 buff. By buffing the the Armed Militant I can take the 35% buff to attack and 25% to HP, and with this combination of tags, Angelina can actually kill the Avengers fast enough so that they do not stack.

Next standard banner its coming and the only operator that I do not have its Magallan, but even if I get her I am not going to put resources on her for a long time. I want to raise my Cliffheart to E2 and M3 one of her skills, and I have been saving for the Blaze banner, her and the 2 new sniper, I actually want to get them all if possible.

Yay! After spending almost all week stuck at Risk 16, I finally managed Risk 18 today (Casters, Platinum/Firewatch/FEater variant). To continue the theme, it was an accident that game me success - I kept screwing up (too tight timing) my Red/Gravel drops on the last pair of casters. On my success, I screwed up even worse, first triggering Firewatch's stealth too soon, then I accidentally delayed my drop on the caster until it was about to attack Mostima - but the drop uncloaked the caster just as I triggered Mostima's Lock - allowing me to stun the caster instead of praying the Gravel/Red would manage to kill it. That left just the Hateful Avenger, and my borrowed S1M3 FEater made that a joke with only one stun from Red needed.

In other words, standard Caster strat, but I've been trying it's variants for five or six days, so finally getting it right has me hyped. This entire event has been awesome, and I'm looking forward to the next one - were I hope I'll have leveled a few more operators to get higher risk.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Wew I'm short of 1 more risk. But whatever I guess. Dailies alone already give me so much
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Got most of what I can but I haven't finished 3 of the Challenged Contracts (specially the most limiting ones). Though I didn't really try that hard after an attempt or 2 since I lacked enough E2'd Operators.

The bright red warning saying Supports won't count for them didn't help in the early event days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Got most of what I can but I haven't finished 3 of the Challenged Contracts (specially the most limiting ones). Though I didn't really try that hard after an attempt or 2 since I lacked enough E2'd Operators.

The bright red warning saying Supports won't count for them didn't help in the early event days.
    That is a shame, I heard that the others CCs do not give as much currency to buy resources.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I'm saving for Blaze btw
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet