Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263134353637 LastLast

Thread: Arknights now finally global! (NA)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Italian dub for Siracusan ops is insanely cool.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    It really is. Waiting for a Russian dub for the Bear People, or German for Leithanian ops.

While we're at the content of the stream, what's everyone's take on the DMC sound clip during the stream? I admit that thinking the Capcom collab is gonna have a Part 2 is pure copium, but imo it's too big of a coincidence for it to be nothing.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I need Brazilian Gavial.

The DMC thing is so weird. It just played randomly towards the end of the Passenger event announcement. Would they really do two collabs?

Also, they delayed uploading the stream due to some kind of error so I got no idea.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Well, MH:W had a DMC collab, so maybe it's a double-reference? Ok, no, I got nothin'.
    Still, while I'm not too excited about Texas Alter (although an Arts Phantom is kinda cool), the new Tactician Vanguard caught my interest more. I'm curious as to how the Wolf Pack is going to work - plus, more ranged high-tile Vanguards is always appreciated.

CC ending (for a while) is not going to be missed, honestly. It was getting weird, trying to be balanced for both new (few month) F2P accounts and old (multi-year) whale accounts.

The Terra 3.0 video was interesting. Previous ones had hinted at the upcoming events for the next year-18 months. So does this one talking about the disaster in the North mean we're finally going to learn something about that looming threat? Or is it a distraction, and the Aegir just means more Seaborn? Guess I gotta keep playing to find out!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They already officially apologized for the mistake with DMC. No idea how you even make a mistake like that though lmao

Man fuck this bullshit. First Smash and now this, my day is absolutely ruined...

In all seriousness though, presentation was pretty good. Very excited for the event, honestly. I was wondering when we were gonna get a Siracusa side story. Love the aesthetics.
    Texas Alter looks cool. I'll try to get her.
    I really like Vigil. Glad that he's welfare.
    Penance wins the "Wait, they're WHAT class???" award.
    The precious daughteru finally got a skin let's go!!!

Also, I'll definitely have to get used to Talulah's voice. Partially because I never imagined it to be that deep, partially because I don't ever remember hearing Maaya Sakamoto go that deep.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can't say I'm too interested in the Mafia stuff but we've got plenty of events I care about before that so it's fine. Texas is really boring though, hopefully the event changes that.

Passenger's skin is incredible, but he's the only 6 star I wanted and failed to get

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toranth View Post
    Well, MH:W had a DMC collab, so maybe it's a double-reference? Ok, no, I got nothin'.
    Still, while I'm not too excited about Texas Alter (although an Arts Phantom is kinda cool), the new Tactician Vanguard caught my interest more. I'm curious as to how the Wolf Pack is going to work - plus, more ranged high-tile Vanguards is always appreciated.

CC ending (for a while) is not going to be missed, honestly. It was getting weird, trying to be balanced for both new (few month) F2P accounts and old (multi-year) whale accounts.

The Terra 3.0 video was interesting. Previous ones had hinted at the upcoming events for the next year-18 months. So does this one talking about the disaster in the North mean we're finally going to learn something about that looming threat? Or is it a distraction, and the Aegir just means more Seaborn? Guess I gotta keep playing to find out!
    Holy shit threat from Iberia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    Man fuck this bullshit. First Smash and now this, my day is absolutely ruined...

In all seriousness though, presentation was pretty good. Very excited for the event, honestly. I was wondering when we were gonna get a Siracusa side story. Love the aesthetics.
    Texas Alter looks cool. I'll try to get her.
    I really like Vigil. Glad that he's welfare.
    Penance wins the "Wait, they're WHAT class???" award.
    The precious daughteru finally got a skin let's go!!!

Also, I'll definitely have to get used to Talulah's voice. Partially because I never imagined it to be that deep, partially because I don't ever remember hearing Maaya Sakamoto go that deep.
    Uuuhh Shiki?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Italian dub for Siracusan ops is insanely cool.
    The cinematic PV is also insane
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Uuuhh Shiki?
    Nah, I've thought about it, but not really. Here she sounds much more...detached, I guess? Shiki is still a tiny bit higher pitched if you listen to it.

I'm not criticising, mind you, just making personal observations.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I know you are not critizing
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    THE GOLDEN AGE WILL RETURN AGAIN
    next week?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Arknights episode 1 just aired and it's glorious

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IQy2Gcn3...CKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

somethingsomethingGoldenAgesomethingsomething

New anniversary, new limited banner. I saved up 523 OP, but thankfully I didn't need to use any of it.
    After 120 pulls I got:

1x Hungry Doggo
    1x Crazy Shark Nun
    1x Cthulhu Pac-Man
    1x 4Head Birb

I really like how they made a little adventure game in the event map. Pretty cool, although I kinda wish it was separate from the main story stages, since I now have to skip all of it to get to the story stages and start farming.
    I in general really like the presentation this time around.

Best of luck to everyone else pulling!

I used most of my tickets, but I also acquired both Forehead Apprentice and New Death Shark. Also, way too many Windflits. I tried him out on the early stages - you know, the ones designed for E0 players? - and he was frickin' worthless. I mean, wow. Five stars, and he's beaten out by 4 stars at almost anything. Even most 3 stars are better.

And the real question - who picked the Filing Cabinet, and who chose the Specimen Sample?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I got three Irenes, my second Phantom and one Corrupting Heart. No shark at all, which if fine. She's cool but tbh I'm happier with the bird potentials.

Time to save for Gavial.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I used the limited 10 tickets and I got Fartooth

Sandwhich me with those thighs pls
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

So, another CC come, and another Day 1 R18. I know that part of it is that I've gotten more and more meta OPs (and they've been slowly powercreeping), so everything is getting easier since this content is still scaled for fairly new players. But still - Someone linked me a strat that used a 2*, four 3*s, a 4*, and a borrowed Surtr to get W1R18. I tried it myself, and it was trivially easy.

I'm glad they'll be stopping after CC#12, because this is getting a bit silly. All that really matters is trying for those weird R30+ runs, and those aren't much fun for me.

So, another CC come, another CC gon-- wait, there's competitive head-to-head Arknights tournaments being held over this CC?!
    Man, that discovery led me into a rabbit-hole that consumed way too many hours last night and today. Fascinating to see how good players can come up with on-the-fly risk and team comps and still easily clear it.
    Also rubs in exactly how smooth-brained I is.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There are? Share the stuff man, it sounds cool.