Thread: MZeroX?

Blog Entries

Question MZeroX?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is Zexy still a member here? And if so, what are they going by now?

We used to indulge in banter together but I've been away for a really long time. I would like to get back in touch with them but I have forgotten my Skype info so I don't really have any other way to attempt to reconnect with them, other than just autistically making a thread and asking about them. So, here I am.
    Last edited by Matsu; January 16th, 2020 at 05:23 AM.
    I’m proposing a toast: to this beautiful fabric that binds our very world together.
    Of course, I’d say the most beautiful thing is watching it elegantly ripped apart.
    Now, drink up! Surely you know, there’s always the best time to be had
    in that dangerously intoxicating state, right on the border of consciousness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Wut
    You know, that guy with the avatar from that one loli-centric visual novel. What was it called...? I forget... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I’m proposing a toast: to this beautiful fabric that binds our very world together.
    Of course, I’d say the most beautiful thing is watching it elegantly ripped apart.
    Now, drink up! Surely you know, there’s always the best time to be had
    in that dangerously intoxicating state, right on the border of consciousness.

I think I know who you mean. I played mahjong with him on tehou years ago. It seems a lot of people have left. Good luck finding him.

祖 Ancestor
    Assuming this is the same guy.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2338158
    He asked for an account deletion a few years back.
    Last seen nearly 4 years ago.