Page 101 of 620 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

First Post, Hope it Goes Well

There is light, and heat, and the scent of burning copper wiring from within the summoning circle. A bond is formed, a ragged thread tying your fate to the spiritual being before you. Your hand burns as your command seals form, dying it red with a sigil vaguely shaped like a bird in flight, and despite the connotations such an image might bring, you feel as if you’ve taken on a heavy weight. Before you stands a sad old man, who looks at you with a certain air of regret.
    “So you are my master… I’m sorry about that.”

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Assassin, Caster, Shielder
    True Name: Daedalus
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Ancient Greece

Parameters and Class Skills
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    Riding: C+
    Rider was the first man to fly under his own power. Despite this, he has few other anecdotes involving riding, besides his time building ships for Crete's navy, and as such his riding skill is merely middle of the road except when piloting machines he’s built himself.

Magic Resistance: C
    Rider was a man who lived in the age of gods, however as there are few anecdotes that involve him clashing with magic users, a truth that leaves him with a middling resistance to magic, canceling spells of two chants or below.

Personality

Dislikes: Himself, flaws in otherwise fine machines
    Talent: Mechanical Engineering
    Natural Enemy: Icarus, Perdix, Himself
    Armament: a pair of brass wings, various tools
    Catalyst: A piece of bronze statuary from ancient Crete

Rider is a somber old man who has spent so long regretting his decisions that he has become comfortable with sadness, making other emotions somewhat alien and unwelcome. For example, if Rider is happy, he will wonder why such a thing could ever come to pass for someone like him. If anger strikes him, his thoughts will be muddled and he will stop at nothing to catch himself before he does anything foolish. Rider is a man completely mired in regret.
    This certain sadness that runs through him is born from his guilt, for the man known as Daedalus has the blood of his kin on his hands. Perhaps if he were in another class he would be better equipped to handle his guilt, but as Rider he cannot so easily escape them.
    Rider will seek redemption. He will try to act the part of a wise teacher for his master, or even seek the role of a father figure if they are young enough, however a combination of his regrets and his penchant for self-sabotage will invariably cause him to feel like a failure.
    Despite being a ball of survivor's guilt roughly in the shape of a human man, there are things Rider can still take pleasure in. This new era fascinates Rider, and to see the progression of art and architecture from his time to the present day gives him a sense of pride that almost distracts him from his regrets. His work on new projects can also be a welcome distraction. He genuinely seems to enjoy a show from a certain television channel that goes through the process of creating the marvels of the modern age, even if it's the kind of thing that could put his master to sleep.

Personal Skills

Elusive Target: C
    Rider was hunted for much of his later life, but he always managed to be just one step ahead of his pursuer until the incident at the court of King Cocalus. This, combined with his unstoppable escape from the tower in Crete, has manifested into an enhanced ability to elude capture and avoid those who seek to bring him down. This skill does not hide Rider’s presence, it merely makes it difficult to pin him down, and differs from escape artist in that it seeks merely to avoid capture rather than escape from the jaws of a trap already closed.
    If Rider is retreating, it is difficult to catch up to him.

Engineer of Marvels (Flawed): A-
    Rider is a genius engineer from the age of the gods, and as such he has the combination of knowledge and innovative drive to plan, build, and modify most mundane feats of engineering. At a glance he can appraise any structure and find the weaknesses in its construction, so that he can shore them up or tear them down with relative ease.
    In practice, this skill is almost akin to Item Construction and Conceptual Improvement, however, it implicitly requires raw materials and a time investment, and is much more involved than either of those skills.
    Despite his mastery, Rider’s creations will always have one fatal flaw, a weakness that shall undo his work, and reduce them to brittle, broken trinkets. This extends even and especially to objects created by his Noble Phantasm. Even if he tries to design around these imperfections, his self-sabotage is on a conceptual level, as in myth, every one of his most famous inventions held within themselves a flaw that rendered them useless, and these flaws will only reveal themselves to him after the work is complete.

Magecraft: C+
    Rider may have been a denizen of the age of gods but magic never came easy to him, so he shifted his focus from it to engineering. That said, even a third rate mage from the age of gods has impressive abilities in these modern times. Rider’s magecraft has a heavy focus on reinforcement and discerning solutions to problems in conjunction with his Engineer of Marvels skill. He can also use his magecraft to weaken the structure of something, causing it to fall apart or break.

Territory Creation: E
    Perhaps in another class, Rider would be able to construct a grand workshop fit for a king among inventors, but as a rider his ability is limited to the creation of a humble space within which he may draft new designs and craft tools in relative peace.
    Additionally, his Elusive Target Skill is sealed while within his workshop, and is replaced with Escape Artist and Disengage of equivalent rank for as long as he is within it, a reminder of his captivity.

Lore

Rider is Daedalus, the Cretan Architect of the Labyrinth and designer of many marvels of the ancient world. Although such an entity needs no introduction, I will provide a truncated version of his life, to contextualize the sorry thing that calls himself Rider.
    Born in ancient Crete during the age of Gods, and claiming descent from Hephaestus, Daedalus was always marked by destiny for great and terrible things. As a young man he built automata in the image of the gods that moved on their own and were so lifelike that mortals trembled in their presence. He planned architectural projects the likes of which are unmatched to this day. The ships he built for Crete’s navy were unrivaled in their speed and strength. He was even commissioned to cast a hollow bronze bull for his queen, though if he knew what it was to be used for or the consequences it would bring on himself and his son, he wouldn’t have built it.
    In the wake of Asterios the Minotaur’s birth Daedalus was conscripted to modify The Labyrinth, originally a summer palace for the king, into a great maze from which none could escape to house the monster he helped create. As punishment for the role he played in the birth of the beast and so that the Labyrinth’s secrets could never be revealed, a tower was built at its center where he and his son Icarus would remain until they died, creating ever more wonders for King Minos.
    To escape this tower Daedalus and his son built wings of bronze and wax and the feathers of birds and flew away from their prison. As we all know, Icarus revels in the beauty of flight and soars too close to the sun, melting the wax and sending him plummeting into the sea. Upon landing in Sicily, Daedalus in his grief offered his wings to the temple of Athena, and was chased by King Minos across the island until the incident at the court of the King Cocalus, when Minos was slain by Cocalus' daughter.
    Daedalus eventually found his way to Athens and began working in the city as an artisan. There he gained an apprentice, his nephew Perdix, whose ingenuity and artistic skill matched and even exceeded his own. As years went by Daedalus harbored seeds of resentment that bloomed upon Perdix’s invention of the Saw. Daedalus lured his Nephew to a cliff near the Acropolis, where he pushed the young man off into the airy void. In response, Athena transformed Perdix into a Partridge, and stamped his image onto Daedalus’ shoulder as an eternal reminder of his guilt. He was driven from Athens shortly thereafter for the murder, and it is there that mythology loses sight of him.
    Of his death we know nothing, but posthumously his name became synonymous with tools of the finest quality, and the most skilled among artisans would be honored by his name. This legacy is betrayed by the broken man you see before you.

Noble Phantasms

Daidala Pteron
    The Wings of Miraculous Genius

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    What else could Rider’s primary Noble Phantasm be? One might say the Labyrinth, and in another form that may well be true, but in his current state his wings take precedence.
    Manifesting a pair of mechanical wings, this is a tool for mobility unparalleled in its age and unmatched until the advent of modern aviation.
    These are an always active Noble Phantasm that draws magical energy from the air and converts it into thrust, allowing Rider to fly like a bird and claim mastery over the sky. A marvel among marvels, this tool has been returned to Rider as a Servant, despite having given them up as an offering to Athena in life.
    Daidala Pteron grants a great bonus to Rider's Speed, speed in addition to the power of flight, but they are also weak to attacks founded on heat or water, and are overall incredibly fragile

Daidala Hephaestus
    The Works of Dirtied Hands

Type: Creation
    Rider’s first noble phantasm represents those trinkets that bear his name, and the last connection to divinity that in his guilt he has not suppressed. It is better not to sully the gods’ names by his connection, yet still he holds this small thread of familiarity.
    The word Daidala originally referred to automata made in the likeness of the gods crafted by Rider himself, but over time the word propagated and became a term describing all kinds of technological achievements by which greek society was built, from earthworks to writing utensils, from simple brass trinkets to dazzling swords. In other words, the Daidala are the tools early society used to build themselves up.
    In another form, Rider’s more famous feats would doubtless be immortalized over this, however for a guilty man to find solace in what little good his name has brought is only natural.
    Rider can spend time to craft a simple, E rank Noble Phantasm of any kind, limited only by the requirements that it be an object incorporating brass that it be, “A Tool For Human Use.” Once built, this Noble Phantasm exists in the world and can be used by anyone. This may be a cloak of invisibility, a sword that seeks the blood of an enemy, a bottomless bag, or some other wondrous object. The only unifying feature of these objects is the glaring flaws in their design that will undo all of that object's effects and render them utterly mundane, as specified in his Engineer of Marvels (Flawed) skill. In situations where time is of the essence Rider can project his Artificial Noble Phantasms at the cost of them instantly breaking after they are used once. The construction of such an object takes time and resources, and by putting considerable time into a single project he could conceivable build something of Rank D or even C.
    Nevertheless, for all their usefulness, trafficking with one such as Rider begets ruin, and while those who wield his tools may be lifted to heights of success, there lies within these things a truth: that all who rise must someday fall…

The Fall

Daidala Icarus
    Glory Begetting Ruin

Type: Anti-Unit
    If that were all, Daidala Hephaestus alone would be a powerful Noble Phantasm, but there is an unsightly and insidious other side to it.
    All of Rider’s works carry with them a stigma that attaches itself to those who use them, a black mark in the shape of a partridge that appears on the right shoulders of those affected. Rider can sense the locations of these marks, and can generally understand the identity of a marked individual.
    Upon the calling of its True Name, Rider can choose one or many of these marks to activate. They will begin to draw in Magical energy from the atmosphere in a manner similar to Rider’s wings, and will use it to channel reinforcement magic into the target. They will suddenly become stronger, smarter, more efficient and skillful at whatever task they put their mind to. Humans affected by this Noble Phantasm could even trouble a weak or distracted servant for a short time, and servants will begin to more closely resemble their ideal selves. Accompanying this meteoric rise in power is unmatched euphoria, joyful madness, and in some cases outright megalomania as the target soars far above their wildest dreams.
    At the apex of their revels, however, the unavoidable “sun” crushes all hope. Muscles reinforced beyond their limits become stiff and brittle before igniting from their own friction as they strain against each other, minds sharpened to needle points engage in monomaniacal obsessions, and as their bodily functions and magical circuits streamline themselves to the point of simple baseline functioning, the nature of Rider’s Noble Phantasm reveals itself: an ascension in service to a calamitous descent. It may be possible to survive this with some form of Battle Continuation, or a powerful will, or even magecraft intended to weaken the target, however whatever survives may not have a life worth living.
    Sublimating the deaths of the two children in his care with the essence of facilitating a flight too close to the sun, this is Rider’s shame incarnate. His grief lies in his wings, his guilt weighing heavily upon his shoulder.
    It should be noted that Rider can use this Noble Phantasm on himself, however this is a death sentence and will progress him to the state of egomania in which he saw fit to kill his own nephew, so masters ought to beware this, even as a last resort.

Creator Notes

This is the last servant I made of a batch of fourteen for a play by post TTRPG I tried to run once, unsuccessfully, and I like him quite a bit. Figured it would be fitting to make him my inaugural post. The conceit of the game was that someone had fucked up an Apocrypha style grail ritual by dying and letting it gather mana for too long, so a when it was activated long after it was supposed to, it triggered a true war with classic servants and an “aberrant” war of extra classes, some of which I had to make up cause I’m not giving somebody a ruler class servant and the moon cell didn’t exist to get cancer. Daedalus was Mirror, which was my idea for a class that was based solely on how a character related to someone else in their legend, thus his sheet and character revolves around the kids that died on his watch. I’ll probably post most of the others, maybe change a few so that they aren’t rip-offs of stuff posted here already (I took an honestly embarrassing amount of inspiration from here).
    I hope you’ll bear with me, I feel like I know enough about the lore for unearned confidence but too little to not annoy people who’re real sticklers about it, and if that is the case, I am sorry. I've tried to copy some of the cool formatting stuff I've seen elsewhere but I'm new to the system so I hope to get better as I go along. I'm happy with it at the moment but feels half-baked to my perfectionist mind.
    Notes:
    -I think he's a little too castery, but I feel like a lot of the caster-ness is essential to the kind of character this is, and Caster Daedalus has a lot more emphasis on the Labyrinth I feel
    -there are parallels to EMIYA in here on a couple of this guy's abilities, and that's mostly on purpose I think.
    -in the TTRPG he was built for, his master was a homunculus built to house Asterios as a pseudo-servant, and was described to me as "Mash but she was locked in her basement for three years and went feral," which informed the emphasis on the sad dad aspect of Rider's character.
    -The Face Claim is not ideal
    -originally this guy had one NP just called Daidala that did everything his other three did, but that felt just a bit excessive. feels like you can argue that its still excessive, but what am I gonna do about it besides remake the whole thing
    -I thought it was pretty funky that Daedalus has a feat about building moving statues of the gods when in T/M lore (I’m pretty sure) they’re alien mechas. Maybe there’s something there, but I dunno.
    Last edited by Traffic Cone; January 5th, 2021 at 03:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Why do people go into hypotheticals when you have an actual example of Asterios that you can find in FGO Mats 2? Seriously, it's not that hard to find.
    Because this is the hypothetical servant thread mate

Blog Entries
    Daedalus: This is one of the most Caster-y Rider I've ever seen, complete with both Caster Class Skills and a Magecraft in the Personal Skills, there seems to be indecisiveness in choosing the Class here. Could also be a nice contrast that Daedalus is the Caster while Icarus is the Rider. That aside, some good ideas here, it's not that the concept is bad, but definitely could be done better.

Oh, and welcome.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Because this is the hypothetical servant thread mate
    He was asking for examples and I provided one but it was ignored by others.

Blog Entries
    nobody did though? literally the first post after yours mentioned your example

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So it did, my bad for not reading.

Daedalus: This is one of the most Caster-y Rider I've ever seen, complete with both Caster Class Skills and a Magecraft in the Personal Skills, there seems to be indecisiveness in choosing the Class here. Could also be a nice contrast that Daedalus is the Caster while Icarus is the Rider. That aside, some good ideas here, it's not that the concept is bad, but definitely could be done better.

Oh, and welcome.
    Yeah, in the light of hindsight it feels like I should've bit the bullet and gone with the Caster Class for him, I don't know why I was so married to the idea of him being a Rider at the time I was writing him. There's a lot of stuff in his kit that doesn't sit well with me after sleeping on it. I might go back and edit that sheet to make it more cohesive, but as of now I think it'll stand as a point I want to get better from.
    Anyway, thank you for the feedback!
    Its greatly appreciated!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Alright, it's that time once again; the next 50-page milestone. Let me know if there's any errors that need to be fixed. Within the next few days, I'll post my top 10 favorites of this milestone as a way of making up for my absence.

Pages 50 to 100
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Archer – Ashurbanipal by doncosaco

Arabic Mythology and History
    Assassin – Harun al-Rashid ibn Muhammad al-Mahdi by NMR-3
    Assassin – Hassan of Demonic Eyes by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – The Unseen Hassan by Hawkeye
    Caster – Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi by Kamerad

Britain
    Alter Ego – John Tenniel by Vance
    Alter Ego – Mad Hatter (Frederick Liddell) by DracoFay
    Archer – Marian Loxley by King of Braves
    Assassin – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Assassin – Robin Hood by BnEl15
    Beast VI – James Watt by RoydGolden
    Berserker – “Alice Liddell”/Lewis Carrol by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Big Brother by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Macbeth by King of Braves
    Caster – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Rosamund Clifford by BnEl15
    Foreigner – Percy Fawcett by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Lamorak by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - James Watt by RoydGolden
    Rider – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Rider – William Adelin by BnEl15
    Saber – Ben Jonson by BnEl15
    Saber – Brunor le Noir by Vance
    Saber – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior

China
    Archer – Zhou Tong by BnEl15
    Berserker – Golden Horned King & Silver Horned King by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Liu Pengli by BnEl15
    Caster – Li Shaojun by the god of world-0
    Caster – Meng Po by BnEl15
    Ruler – Fu Hao by Lady Vanatos

Christianity and Judaism
    Archer – Jonathan by BnEl15
    Assassin – Delilah by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Judah by TentuaRedRad
    Berserker – Samson by RoydGolden
    Caster – Judas Iscariot by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Raphael by NittyGritty
    Lancer – Gabriel by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Phinehas by RoydGolden
    Rider – Black Rider/Famine by Kamerad
    Ruler – Abaddon by the god of world-0
    Saber – Judah by SSW
    Saver – Jeshua ben Joseph by Hawkeye
    Saver – Jesus by Kamerad
    Shielder – Esther by King of Braves
    Saver – Maria by King of Padoru

Egypt
    Archer – Khufu by Hiraeth
    Caster – Imhotep by King of Braves

France
    Archer – Ro-Sham-Bo by Perry Ellis.
    Berserker – Roland by Hound of Ulster
    Foreigner – Antoine de Saint Expurey by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Leopold II by Perry Ellis.
    Lancer – Alexandre Eiffel by Perry Ellis.
    Ruler/Avenger – Louis IX by Kamerad
    Saber – Eleanor of Aquitaine by BnEl15
    Saber – Julia d’Aubigny by King of Padoru

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Assassin – Adele Spitzeder by asterism42
    Assassin – Johann Adam Weishaupt by BnEl15
    Avenger – Wilhelm II by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker – Endymion by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Karl Marx by Elecrom
    Berserker – Teutobod by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Thiess of Kaltenbrun by RoydGolden
    Caster – Donar by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster – Franz Anton Mesmer by BnEl15
    Caster – Siegfried Guntherson by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Lily) by DelRey
    Rider – Brunhilde by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Georg Wilhelm Steller by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber – Alberich by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Dietrich von Bern by Hound of Ulster
    Saber – Sir Daniel by Bugs

Greek Mythology and History
    Ancient Giant/Ruler – Porphyrion by BoktaiMoon
    Archer – Artemis V (Orion) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Archer – Meleager by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – Antenor by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Autolycus by Hound of Ulster
    Assassin – Harpies (Polyphonte/Agrius/Oreius) by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin – Philoctetes by The Fair Tyrant
    Assassin – Orestes by BnEl15
    Assassin – Timoclea by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Agave by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Ares VII (Quetzalcoatl) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Berserker – Charybdis by Vance
    Berserker – Nemean Lion/Cybele by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Alcestis by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Aeschylus by RoydGolden
    Caster – Daedalus by LeadDemon
    Caster – Sappho by RoydGolden
    Grand Berserker – Herakles-Vajrapani by ItsaRandomUsername
    Gunner – Hephaestus III (Sigurd) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Lancer – Damasen by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Aphrodite X (Astarte=Inanna) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Rider – Geryon by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Pytheas of Massalia by RoydGolden
    Rider – Hebe by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Lityerses by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Oedipus by SSW
    Saber – Troilus by SSW

India
    Rider – Indrajit by Hound of Ulster
    Ruler – Mumtaz Mahal by the god of world-0

Ireland
    Saber – Cu Chulainn by Hound of Ulster
    Saber – Tethra by kiwi

Japan
    Archer – Ariwara no Narihara by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin – Daisuke Nishina by the god of world-0
    Archer – Yaegiri by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin – Ishiwaka Goemon by Skull
    Assassin – Tenjo no Usagi by Vance
    Berserker – Hiruko/Ebisu by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Ono no Komachi by WhiteFrenzy
    Caster – Dazai Osamu by heianayylien
    Caster – Ukemochi-no-Kami (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Caster – Kaguyahime by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Antoku by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Hata no Kawakatsu by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Kato Kiyomasa by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer – Myorin by the god of world-0
    Rider – Katsu Kaishuu by BnEl15
    Ruler – Saitou Hajime by Master of Chaos
    Saber – Kagetsuna Katakura by heianayylien
    Saber – Nakozawa Koto by Vance
    Saber – Sasaki Rui by Vance
    Saber – “Tachibana Muneshige”/Tachibana Ginchiyo by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Yasuke by BoktaiMoon

Maritime South-East Asia
    Avenger – Mahsuri by RoydGolden
    Caster – Pramodhawardhani by Kamerad
    Lancer – Dapunta Hyang by Kamerad
    Saber – Ken Arok by BnEl15

Middle East
    Assassin – Mithridates VI by doncosaco
    Assassin – Simoon by the god of world-0
    Rider – Hanno the Navigator by BnEl15

Netherlands
    Caster – Hieronymous Bosch by Kamerad
    Rider – The Flying Dutchman by Cursed by Fortuna

North & Central America
    Alter Ego – John Bunyan by NittyGritty
    Alter Ego – Nameless Patriot by RoydGolden
    Archer – Abraham Lincoln by King of Braves
    Archer – Mason Locke Weems/”George Washington” by NittyGritty
    Assassin – Frances Glessner Lee by BnEl15
    Assassin – Rose Mackenberg by Vance
    Caster – Joseph Smith (Alter) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Foreign Archer – Florence Foster Jenkins by DelRey
    Foreigner – Howard Phillips Lovecraft by Morg van Dester
    Rider – Emily Elizabeth Dickinson by Sunny
    Rider – Ichabod Crane and Abraham Van Brunt by King of Braves
    Saber – Abraham Lincoln by massive_jojo_reference

Persia
    Gatekeeper – Spenta Mainyu by Chuck12
    Rider – Kay Kawus by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider – Rostam by Cursed by Fortuna

Polynesia
    Gatekeeper - Ka'ahupahau & Kahi'uka by RoydGolden

Portugal
    Saber – Pedro I by Spartacus

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Gerbert of Aurillac & Meridiana by NittyGritty
    Caster – Guglielmo Giovanni Maria Marconi by NittyGritty
    Faker – Francesco Melzi by Vance

Roman Mythology and History
    Assassin – Locusta by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – Locusta by RoydGolden
    Caster – Marcus Licinius Crassus by King of Padoru
    Caster – Remus by Hound Of Ulster
    Rider – Hannibal Barca by Skull

Scandinavia
    Alter Ego – Jenny Lind by Vance
    Avenger – Jormungandr by Justicar Hux
    Berserker – “Freyja”/Thor by alexcoene
    Berserker – The Mother by Vance
    Lancer – Höðr by Kamerad
    Shielder – Lagertha by RoydGolden

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Archer – Dobrynya Nikitich by Perry Ellis.
    Assassin – Count Dracula by Elecrom
    Avenger – Vladimir Komaróv by King of Padoru
    Berserker – The Viking of Stamford Bridge by RoydGolden
    Caster – Grigori Rasputin by King of Braves
    Lancer – Tugarin by Sunny
    Lancer – Vasilisa the Beautiful by RoydGolden
    Rider – Catherine the Great by King of Braves
    Rider – Ilya Muromets by Hound of Ulster
    Rider – Ilya Muromets by NittyGritty
    Rider – Marie Curie by Vance
    Rider – Wotjek by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Herodias by Vance
    Saber – Vladimir the Great by Perry Ellis
    Saber – Ilya Muromets by RoydGolden

Spain
    Archer – Catalina de Aragon by King of Braves
    Assassin – Francisco Pizarro by SSW
    Avenger – Sinan Reis by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Fierabras by NittyGritty

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Gatekeeper – Abre du Tenere by Kabalisto Koga

Uncategorized Others
    Caster – Ogmios by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Genesis by NittyGritty
    Saber – Justice by Morg van Destro

Nasuverse
    Assassin – Shirou Emiya by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – KOTOMINE by Morg van Destro
    Rider – MATOU by Morg van Destro

Edit: Also, thank you to DelRey for helping me get this ready before I posted it.

Index has been updated. Thanks to both Lambda and DelRey for their good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Welcome to the club, Qmwneb and Traffic Cone!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Elizabethan Court
    "For you to call me, even in this unsightly state... Does that mean you believe in me? Then I shall respond in kind. Servant Saber, at your service. In the name of the Good Queen Bess, I shall wield my blade for your cause."

Source

"By the way, Master, if I may ask... How is England doing these days? I'm curious, and I'm sure Lizzie would love to hear it as well."

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider, Berserker, Avenger

True Name: Robert Dudley
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Britain (16th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Dislikes: Slander, people who overwork themselves, making decisions, "ships"
    Talent: Political and administrative affairs, throwing parties
    Natural Enemy: Elizabeth I, Sir Francis Drake, Sir Francis Walsingham
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: His final letter, kept in an old silver box

Class Skills
    ​Riding (C+)

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Saber held the title of Queen Elizabeth's Master of the Horse, a distinguished position that put him in charge of his monarch’s stables, transport, and hunting hounds. While he could operate a wide variety of mounts, he is especially talented at handling horses, which in turn also qualifies him for the Rider-class.

Magic Resistance (C+)

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Throughout his life, Saber had little to no contact with magecraft, making this Skill's rank relatively low. However, he gains increased resistance against demonic magecraft thanks to his Skill, Knight of Garter.

"Magecraft? Ah, you mean that thing Dee was obsessed about! My apologies, the occult has never been my strong suit. Then again, if it's knowledge necessary to protect her, I suppose it's never too late to start learning."

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (D-)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. In life, Saber incurred the wrath and envy of many thanks to his position as the Queen's favorite. Eventually, his enemies published a slanderous piece of literature depicting him as a power-hungry, amoral nobleman who would do everything in his power to marry the Queen, corrupt her ideals, and bring England to ruin. While these accusations would significantly influence his form under the Berserker or Avenger classes, its effects are diminished under the Saber and Rider classes, which highlight his more heroic aspects. Under this class, at most, violent or borderline yandere thoughts may occasionally enter Saber's thoughts but they can be brushed off easily. Most of the ​Innocent Monster is seemingly localized within his ominous-looking sword, and they can be temporarily reduced even further through the use of his Noble Phantasm, Leicester's Commonwealth. Once most of these accusations are dispelled, one may finally witness the truth of Saber's life, granting him access to his "true" Noble Phantasm.

Knight of Garter (B)

A Skill denoting membership to the Order of Garter, England's most senior order of knighthood founded in 1348. The esteemed order is highly exclusive; appointments are made at the Sovereign's sole discretion. Membership of the Order is limited to the Sovereign, the Prince of Wales, and no more than 24 living members or companions. Due to its prestige and exclusivity, some consider the Order to be a spiritual successor to the legendary Knights of the Round Table. A counterbalance of Innocent Monster where Saber's good reputation and chivalrous ideals are significantly strengthened over his more... controversial aspects. Allows Saber to temporarily enhance his parameters and fighting capabilities by channeling the strength, mystery, and ideals of chivalry commonly associated with the Knights of the Round Table. Upon invoking this Skill, it would not be an exaggeration to say that for a brief moment, Saber would not look too out of place sitting amongst their ranks. On another note, due to the Order's connection to their patron saint, St. George, this Skill also confers some degree of divine protection, increasing Saber's resistance against demonic magecraft.

Hero's Attendant

A Skill afforded to those whose most valiant feats were performed in service to an even greater hero. Rather then fighting alone on the front-lines, Saber's martial prowess shines brightest when he is allowed to take a supportive role in combat. Battling alongside a hero he recognizes as even greater than himself, Saber obtains a rank-up to his parameters and a bonus to all saving throws.

In life, Saber devoted himself to serving his childhood friend, a woman who went on to become one of Britain's greatest monarchs. While their relationship had its up and downs, and generated its fair share of controversies, it's undeniable that Saber held a special place in the Queen's heart. This Skill is a testament to the bonds shared between the Queen and her livelong friend; a bond so strong that no amount of slander, controversy, or court gossip could ever truly sever it.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Accursed Demon of the Elizabethan Court
    Leicester's Commonwealth

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 50 people

Leicester's Commonwealth, a slanderous piece of literature that circulated in Elizabethan England attacking Saber, and by extension, Queen Elizabeth herself. The work was commonly attributed as propaganda written by the crown's enemies, as well as those who envied Saber's position and/or disagreed with his political stances. While the work was suppressed and its contents deemed untrue within a few years, the damage had already been done; Saber's reputation suffered greatly from it and he spent his final years in misery. The work depicted him as an amoral demon who manipulated the Queen and aimed to bring England to ruin in pursuit of his own dastardly ambitions. Furthermore, this work picked up existing controversies surrounding Saber's life and interpreted them in the worst possible ways to further tarnish his name (for example, the accidental death of Saber's first wife was turned into a deliberate act of murder committed by a psychopath who saw his wife as a tool who had outlived her usefulness).

This is the true essence of this Noble Phantasm; causing discord and misery by
    manufacturing
    revealing
    the worst one has to offer. Upon its activation, Saber plants his cursed sword to the ground, and from it, shadows would emerge from the sword, creeping in all directions. Those touched by the shadows will have their deepest, darkest secret telepathically revealed to others within this Noble Phantasm's radius. Worse, these secrets will not be revealed as they truly are, rather, they will be transformed into their worst possible interpretation. Through this Noble Phantasm, honest mistakes will become unforgivable sins, unfortunate misunderstandings will become reprehensible conspiracies, and tragic heroes will become unrepentant murderers. Furthermore, if one remains within this Noble Phantasm's radius after its first effect, their identities will gradually be forced to conform to these false rumors. In that sense, it can be said that this Noble Phantasm disperses the curse of Innocent Monster to a much larger scale, leaving chaos in its wake.

It goes without saying, but Saber dislikes using this Noble Phantasm, having to stoop to the same levels as his enemies, as well as knowing full well how devastating slander and false rumors could be to a person. However, using this Noble Phantasm gradually diminishes Saber's own Innocent Monster by dispelling it to his surroundings, and once the lies have been dispelled, one may finally witness the truth of his life...

Imperishable, Unbroken Bonds
    Impetus Gloriana

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: 100 people

Saber's ultimate trump card, depicting the true nature of his life and his relationship with Queen Elizabeth. While Saber himself was unable to prove his innocence in the face of Leicester's Commonwealth and died miserably alone, unbeknownst to him, Elizabeth never stopped trying to clear his name by suppressing the book's circulation, offering payment to those who would hand over copies of the book, harshly punishing distributors of the book, and all-around trying to reinstate Saber's good name and reputation. Just a few years after Saber's death, the book's influence had finally been suppressed, and thanks to the Queen's efforts, subsequent historians came to assess Saber not as a power-hungry schemer, but as a devoted friend and ally to the Queen.

As the lies, slander, and accusations are dispelled from Saber's Spirit Origin through the use of his first Noble Phantasm, his sword gradually retains its former splendor, its malicious aura replaced by a glorious light. In this state, the sword boasts the authority of storms, allowing Saber to conjure strong winds and thunder, reminiscent of the storm that annihilated the Spanish Armada. By releasing its True Name, the sword absorbs the mana used for conjuring the storm, parting the clouds, and releases it as a single, devastating beam of light.

Incidentally, one may question why Saber possesses this Noble Phantasm to begin with. The storm that defeated the Spanish Armada is more commonly attributed to the feats of Queen Elizabeth I. At most, Saber was supposed to command the battle, but he was unable to do so due to his illness at the time, which led to his death soon after. This prompted Elizabeth to head to the battlefield alone to rouse her army, as opposed to staying within the safe confines of her palace in London. Knowing this, why would Saber obtain a Noble Phantasm for a feat he wasn't even involved in?

Perhaps it was the dying wish of a man to serve his Queen, or the Queen's implicit trust in her livelong friend, or instead of a historical, heroic feat Saber performed himself, perhaps this Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of the powerful bonds shared between the two, manifesting as a force strong enough to decimate armies

Description
    Saber's True Name is Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester. A prominent statesman, advisor, and close friend of Queen Elizabeth I.

Saber presents himself as a perfect, gentlemanly knight. He heavily idolizes his distant predecessors, the mythological Knights of the Round Table, and aims to conduct himself according to their standards of chivalry and knightly honor. Yet despite his mannerisms, one cannot shake the feeling that he is constantly maintaining his distance from his surroundings. He seems overly formal, uptight, and when push comes to shove, it's as if he possesses no will of his own, instead preferring to dutifully serve his Master no matter what, occasionally to his own detriment. This can be a double-edged sword; on one hand, his loyalty and devotion is unquestionable. On the other hand, he would unquestioningly follow any kind of order without hesitation, without ever voicing his own concerns, even if said orders would result in the defeat or even death of both himself and the Master.

Rather than apathy, perhaps Saber's detached attitude can be attributed to a deep-seated fear of making tough decisions after his prior experiences. Similar to his experience with Elizabeth, once he opens up to someone, he tends to get carried away in pursuit of what he deems to be their best interest (such as adopting extreme policies to combat the rise of Catholicism, as opposed to Elizabeth's more neutral stance to the matter, which harmed both his relationship with the Queen and his political standing). These experiences led to him constantly second-guessing himself while putting blind faith upon his Master, believing that they must surely know better. At any rate, to unleash Saber's full potential, his Master should be able to teach him to believe in himself more.

Saber possesses... complicated feelings towards Queen Elizabeth. The two were childhood friends, so perhaps it's unsurprising that he's one of the few people who could refer to her with an endearing nickname ("Lizzie") without repercussions. Saber admires the contribution that Elizabeth made to England, and how she was remembered, however, deep down, he resents her tendency to overwork herself, and her insistence to "deal with everything by herself". Of course, he couldn't deny that it was thanks to these qualities that she went down as one of England's most celebrated monarchs, but a part of him still objects, stubbornly insisting that "no one should have to bear that much burden alone". On another note, his romantic feelings towards the Queen are left just as unclear; while Saber insists that his relationship to the Queen is purely platonic, he's still highly protective of her and tends to get carried away talking about her achievements. Yet despite all the unresolved romantic tension, he never acted on his feelings. Perhaps he simply believes that nothing good could come out of a relationship between the two, or perhaps there are still other things from his past holding him back. Regardless, as things are now, he's content just to be able to serve her once again.

Lore
    Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester (1532-1588) was a high-ranking courtier who rose to become a favorite of Elizabeth I of England (1533-1603). Rumors abounded that Dudley sought to marry the queen, and their relationship may well have gone beyond that of monarch and minister. Dashing and entertaining, the Earl of Leicester accompanied the queen on many of her annual tours around England and maintained a special place in her affections until his death in September 1588.

Robert Dudley was born in 1532 as the son of John Dudley, the Duke of Northumberland. As a high-ranking nobleman, he received the best education England had to offer, and during his childhood, he befriended the young Princess Elizabeth I. While the two were close, they were soon separated when John Dudley was implicated in a plot to seize the crown. The Dudleys then lost all of their fortune and the young Robert Dudley was imprisoned in Tower Green, awaiting the death penalty. Yet later on, he was pardoned by Mary I. This was third time lucky for the Dudleys as Robert’s grandfather, like his father, had been executed for treason in 1510 CE. Despite his compromising family history and disastrous career start, the handsome and ambitious Robert Dudley would rise to the very pinnacle of English politics.

Dudley reunited with his childhood friend Elizabeth soon after he was pardoned, when the masses started to resent Mary for her extreme prejudice against protestants to bring Catholicism back to England, preferring Elizabeth's more moderate stance. When Mary fell to illness in 1558, Elizabeth was soon crowned Queen of England. Afterwards, she appointed Dudley as Master of the Horse, and their friendship continued for many years to come. The Queen enjoyed his company, and Dudley's political-savviness, administative talents, and genuine advice were well-received, both as a friend to the Queen and a prominent minister.

During Elizabeth's rule, Dudley was richly rewarded for his efforts, and he accumulated more than twice the wealth his family had lost in the previous generation. He used his fortune to build a luxurious manor in Kenilworth, and for the manor's tenth anniversary, he threw a massive party there to express his gratitude to the Queen (some say this was an attempt to romantically win over and marry Elizabeth). The party went on for 18 days, and during the time, the couple indulged in feasts, pageants, dancing, and hunting parties.

The friendship between Dudley and Elizabeth, like any other, had its ups and downs, and there were public arguments over government policy. Dudley was part of the radical group of government ministers who were dead-set against Catholicism in England and favoured Puritan ideas. Dudley also wanted to actively support Protestants abroad, especially in France and the Netherlands where he advocated full military intervention, something the Queen resisted in case it should provoke a war with Spain. Another threat to the friendship was jealousy from the queen when Dudley was involved with other women. Nevertheless, the continued intimacy between Elizabeth and Dudley is undeniable, regardless of the true nature of their relationship.

Of course, some did not take too kindly to their relationship. Elizabeth had many offers of marriage, and compared to Kings and Archdukes of distant lands, marrying a nobleman from a disgraced family was simply a highly disadvantageous move for England's political climate at the time. Some also considered Dudley to be a bad influence to the Queen due to his extreme anti-Catholic stance. Perhaps it was for this reason that both Dudley's private life and court career were rife with scandals attempting to discredit him. When his first wife, Amy Robsart, fell down a flight of stairs and died in 1560, he was free to marry the Queen. However, the resulting scandal very much reduced his chances in this respect. Popular rumors that he had arranged for his wife's death continued throughout his life, despite the coroner's jury's verdict of accident. For 18 years he did not remarry for Queen Elizabeth's sake and when he finally did, his new wife, Lettice Knollys, was permanently banished from court (some considered this to be the Queen's jealousy towards their relationship). This and the death of his only legitimate son and heir were heavy blows. Shortly after the child's death in 1584, a virulent libel known as Leicester's Commonwealth was circulated in England, depicting Dudley as an amoral, power-hungry demon in Elizabeth's court. It devastated his reputation further and possibly contributed to his ailing health.

In 1588, Dudley fell to illness, unable to attend to the Queen's final order of accompanying Sir Francis Drake in her battle against the Spanish Armada. As the light left his eyes, he cursed his own shortcomings, wondering if things could have turned out better if he were to deny his own feelings from the very beginning, or if the world had been a different place altogether. And so, Robert Dudley left this world with regrets, thinking that all was lost.

Unbeknownst to him, the Queen deeply mourned his passing. She took the last letter he ever wrote to her, placed it in a small silver box, and kept it by her bedside. After his passing, the Queen continued to suppress the book and successfully cleared her friend's name, allowing future historians to assess Dudley's actions in a better, more unbiased light. Queen Elizabeth I ruled for roughly two more decades afterwards, yet it was a lonely time; her best friend was no longer by her side. Eventually, she outlived both her allies and enemies, leaving only a legacy for generations to come.

Relationships
    Knights of the Round Table:
    "My esteemed predecessors. I only wish I could be half the man you were."

Eleanor of Aquitane:
    "Those strong-willed, determined eyes remind me of Lizzie's. It's not much of a surprise, really, the two of you are so alike in so many ways. England prospered under her reign, the same way it did during yours. Yeah... she did well."

Other British monarchs:
    "A-Ahem, right, I suppose it should be no different than any other job. It is an honor to serve another ruler of England. Just as I served Lizzie, I shall dedicate myself to your cause as well. Please, use me as you see fit."

Saberfaces:
    "Um, am I getting this right? Are they all considered King Arthur? D-Don't get me wrong, I'd still serve them without hesitation, but the atmosphere can be a bit... suffocating at times. At least three of them aren't even British, for God's sake!"

Oda Nobukatsu, Akechi Mitsuhide, Castor, Hans Axel von Fersen (Rider), Gilles de Rais:
    "Bah, false idols, all of them! It's clear that Lizzie is the finest woman there is! Your idols would stand no chance against her! A-Ahem, I mean that platonically, of course."
    *The resulting chaos lasted seven hours and devastated several rooms in Chaldea. Afterwards, everyone shook hands with a look of complete mutual respect and understanding towards each other. The Chaldea obsessive suitors-slash-siscon alliance has gained a new member*

Osakabehime, Blackbeard:
    "You should be careful of those... 'ships' and 'o-tee-pee' you talk about so much. Perhaps I should burn those picture strips and degenerate pieces of literature (read: fanfics) myself when I have the time. Ahem, anyway, point is, you should heed my warning when I tell you that, what's the word... 'naval warfare' (read: ship wars) is a terrifying thing. In my time, people lost their lives in these wars, while me and Lizzie received our fair share of hardships from it. You may consider them harmless for now, but mark my words; it would not be long before your 'ships' would claim more lives. Truly, how dreadfully terrifying..."

Sir Francis Walsingham:
    "Francis, old chap! Seeing you here is a breath of fresh air! We have lots to catch up on, but before that... *looks around to make sure no one else is listening* Has... anyone made any romantic advances on Lizzie lately?"
    "..."
    "H-Hey, don't look at me like that! I promise you, this information is necessary for the protection of Her Majesty's royal person!"

Sir Francis Drake:
    "Sometimes I wonder if Lizzie should've made that switch after all... Ah, that's not what I meant! It's not like I wanted you to die of overwork either or anything, but it's just that... she could've used a little more freedom, every now and then."

Elizabeth I:
    "Ah, so Lizzie's here as well. While I am grateful for that, she tends to overwork herself and insist that her responsibilities are hers alone. A part of me is somewhat worried that as a Servant, she would insist on continuing this self-destructive habit of forcing herself to handle everything alone. Well, I suppose that is what I am here for. In my final years, I gave her nothing but trouble, with the Leicester's Commonwealth and all that... Yet she still accepted me and fought hard to clear my name. Now would be my chance to repay everything tenfold."

Bond CE

​A Dance with the Queen

I danced with the Queen once. Well, I say that as if it were some grand achievement, but it was nothing like that, I assure you. Lizzie was a terrible dancer; she stepped on my foot a few times, her shoulders were stiff, and her hands were rough. Perhaps she neglected her ballroom dance practices due to hours she spent in her office, taking care of one thing or another. Yet despite all that, I daresay it was the happiest moment of my life (not so much for my poor shoes, though).

Point is, at the end of the day, she's only human, just like you and me. And there's only so much a human could do. Over the years, she gifted me with riches and reputation for my services. I am grateful for that, yet deep down, it pains me that despite everything she had, she couldn't enjoy the same things she gifted to me. There's always some paperwork, some political conspiracies, or some baseless royal scandals occupying her time, and she insisted on bearing all that burden alone. Of course, I've always tried my best to relieve her of some of her tasks, but it wasn't enough. In the end, my services were far from sufficient, and I was left constantly wondering if I could have done more.

...Ah, how bothersome.
    It is no easy thing to love, or to be loved by a Queen. If only she- nay, if only the world could understand that.
    The world is full of beautiful nameless feelings that, perhaps due to time and circumstances, never quite became what you truly call "love". Perhaps that is our fate.
    Well, not that I would mind. I've always understood everything.
    I've always known that it was a hopeless path, one without a future.
    Yet even so, I...

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Presenting England's biggest "will they or won't they" couple! Lucky Elizabeth's reign ended on a pretty positive note, so Dudley here didn't get as much edgy angst as Fersen. He still has his own dark side, though...

- Wanna know my tip for making non-mainstream or relatively obscure people into Servants?
    1. Look up some famous historical figure (case on point, Elizabeth I)
    2. Look up the first non-mainstream sounding name mentioned in the page (example: Robert Dudley)
    3. ???
    4. Profit

...Okay, that was a bit oversimplified, but you get the idea.

- Dudley's Berserker and Avenger form is a complete inversion of his Saber and Rider form. He still has both Innocent Monster and Knight of Garter, but their ranks are reversed. Similarly, he has access to both Leicester's Commonwealth and Impetus Gloriana, but their functions are completely reversed as well. Instead of "dispelling the lies and revealing the truth", Berserker or Avenger Dudley rejects the truth and embraces the lies in order to serve Elizabeth better (at least according to him). Character-wise, due to both Innocent Monster as well as his own regrets, he reaches Mitsuhide-levels of Elizabeth-simping to the point of forcing himself to become Elizabeth ("If Lizzie won't look at me, I'll just have to be her and do the things she never could!").

- It's fun to imagine him going into a comically serious rant on why shipping and OTP's are bad every time the subject comes up. Then again, it also makes perfect sense for him to do that, seeing how the people's "ships and OTP" (who Elizabeth should marry) was a source of much chaos during his lifetime.

- Have you ever had that special someone who you like, but can't pursue romantically for whatever reason? Then the two of you promise to become platonic buddies, but you're still highly protective of the person anyway, as if a part of you still kinda wants to be "more than friends", as much as you deny it? Yeah, that's the whole concept behind this sheet. Perhaps Elizabeth did reciprocate Dudley's feelings, to some extent, but she couldn't act on it, as someone who must prioritize the country over her own happiness, something which Dudley hated.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 6th, 2021 at 03:55 AM.

Robert Dudley: I have to say I absolutely ADORE your sheets. I love Plantagenet and Tudor-era history a LOT, so between this and your Eleanor sheet, your work has been an absolute treat! So much research and time put in, and so much personality crafted from their histories. (Also, Lizzie/Bobby OTP *waves flag*). But, seriously, amazing, AMAZING work!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow only one day and i got the Feeling i have missed something ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    ... another Servant sheet, another dead end.

A question to those technically inclined: can a Berserker invoke a Reality Marble, or something resembling one, like Ramesseum Tentyris or even something relatively simple(?) like Nero's Domus Aurea? Or would a sufficiently high Madness Enhancement get in the way, due to the invoker's reason and speech being turned to mush?

(Of course there's FGO's millions of workarounds around Herakles-type Madness Enhancement for story purposes (I remember those Lu Bu and Darius interludes and they were... ugh...), but if you're not so lucky, what then?
    That reminds me that a while ago made Shiki-pon a Berserker with a similar Noblephantasm i have searched it here is the link > Berserker - Mad Trapper

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Okay to dencostruct all this mess.

1) I am trying to help out a new guy here, some people learn in different ways then others and if you're someone like me, then some of the canon explanations on how things work don't rmake sense to me so I was trying to give him multiple perspectives on the matter (multiple different explanations). I honestly try to help out people working on servant sheets as it can be hard and I feel that having more creative voices is a good thing.

2) Asterios having a Reality marble, says that berserker class servants can have a reality marble, but doesn't explain why berserker class servants at a mechanical level doesn't explain why a berserker class servant would or wouldn't make sense to have one.

3) Not everyone is as experienced as you may be with the franchise and it's materials. I didn't even know the materials existed until around a 12 to 15 months ago, and even then you kind have to look for translate version which if you don't know what to look for may be hard to find for someone new.

4) While the explanation you have does mirror the fate explanation based on a little more digging that begs the question. Why does EMIYA or why could a fully human Shioru Emiya in UBW who know next to nothing about magecraft much less have any real skill in bounded fields use and ability partly based on one. If reality marbles weren't something only a specula handful of humans could use and were as you imply, generic magecraft any human could use A) then rin and any other magus would be able to use one B) the clock tower wouldn't consider them special enough to warrant sealing designations and researching people who have them and C) Shirou a mage who knows next to nothing about magecraft wouldn't be able to use one.

I may be wrong, something I outright stated to be the case, and I appreciate you trying to correct me, however the soul does matter, as that is the "internal world" that is being manifested and as for your claim that the mind has nothing to do with it. Stright from the page of Type-Moon Wiki's section on the Unlimited blade works.

"The reflection of this inner world depends on their state of mind and their experiences in life, which means that they are completely different and incompatible with each other. Archer's is formed from the basis of having been betrayed by everything, including by his own ideals, and in the end having only been granted this one single spell. Shirou is able to realize his version upon deciding that his ideals and dreams, while borrowed, flawed, and hypocritical, are still worth striving for and upholding.Shirou's version is bathed in twilight from the extended horizon, while Archer's version has its view opaqued by a thick haze formed from embers and wisps of black smog rising from the ground, produced by the forging of iron. If their perspectives are to interact, such as when Shirou obtains Archer's arm, he is able to utilize the recorded knowledge of stored weapons, but is unable to actualize the Reality Marble due to the difference in their internal worlds. The version of Miyu's brother is a dark winter scenery with blowing snow whose only light is the large, full moon in the sky; the reflection of this inner world symbolizes how lifeless Shirou's being has become by losing everything he had, yet still choosing to disregard himself and the lives of others for a single person's happiness, with the moon representing his connection with Miyu."

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Unlimited_Blade_Works

If the Mind, and their experiences (which a person's experiences in life are written and encoded into their soul) didn't matter then they would be the same in appearance, at least as far as I can interpret means that the mind and their experiences matter somewhat. My perception is that since Shirou both has a special artifact in him and is called out to be distorted in personality so maybe that distortion has it's roots in his very soul, and maybe that is why he has a reality marble when virtually no other human do. This may be wrong, but that's my interpretation on the matter.

Now I will say this, I don't mind be corrected or criticized. I even said it myself and I will say it again, I don't know everything about this franchise and I likely never will. However there is no need to be rude or condescending about it.

5) Final point here. I want to reach out to Royd and DelRay and King of Pandoru with a question. Does the website have ways to Ban people from a thread? Because if I recall this is not the first time this guy has gone and done something like this, I recall distinctly he may have been the one who had started a whole mess about the whole Daemons naming convention and has generally been in my perception both rude and has overall I feel made this community not as hospitable as it could be to new people.

One of the things I personally love about this thread is both the creativity, the sense of being able to spread your creations for others to see and judge, and to see new people find and sometimes fall in love with the Type-Moon Franchise. As of late some talented new people like King of Braves and Tabris among others have made some very high quality servant sheets and I feel happy seeing other people be able to participate in the community and seeing other new talented creators join. Consequently I am unsure if people who would drive off new voices by means of look down on them for not having an encyclopedic knowledge of the franchise like they do and are very rude towards others for using a term that they don't feel is accurate (which fair enough if you don't but don't mean about it), should be welcome on a thread like this as I am uncertain on what positive influence they can offer compared to the negative environment they cultivate.
    About Berserker and Reality Marble i would say that if the Berserker has a Fixation on a certain place could be this Mad´obsession aloow that would i say .

I think that Shirou is a Special CaSE as the year Long presence of Avalon withhin his Body has altered it from his natural Born Attributes so Unlimited Bladeworks were rather a byproduct as intended Goal . Also does it remind that a Mage clan i made have certain Special Reality Marble but due to spoiler reasons i can t say more .

About experience with the Franchise and the fateverse i started to make servants there were i basically just started to watchihng the Anime and knew About the games or novels almost Nothing and even now have i until now never seen into a visual novel and ther only type moon game i have ever played is Unlimited Codes which were the reason probably whiy my servant profiles were perhaps not grounded in understanding of the subject during the most servant creators here seemed to have more experience and Knowledge as they started as myself and when i see the profiles of the newer members here like Morg van Destro or King of Braves are possessing a already good understanding of the Fateverse after my oppinion.

Bcause you addressed it i think of his thread and the members here as matey friendly round . that said do i preffer that harmony and like you said hospitable is maintained . and to let everyone here can feel the time here as fun and pleasure . That said i hope i have never angered someone here or was openly rude here . i mean aside that i needed mmy time to improve my profiles .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Index has been updated. Thanks to both Lambda and DelRey for their good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Welcome to the club, Qmwneb and Traffic Cone!
    Thanks, Padoru! Good to see you again after so long.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Padoru! Good to see you again after so long.
    How have you and Padoru been so the last year had you two some Problems like had you in your Environment actually some infection cases ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How have you and Padoru been so the last year had you two some Problems like had you in your Environment actually some infection cases ?
    I...am having a hard time deciphering this.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Humanity's future is our own! We don't need crap like gods or devils to decide our path!"

Servant Saber:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Antichristus

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Ruler, Avenger, Saver, Beast

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A
    Mana- A
    Luck- EX
    NP- EX

History
    Saber's true identity is Antichristus, the "enemy of God" and "worst evil king in human history" prophesied in the Book of Revelation. Accounts of the Antichrist vary wildly, as the Book of Revelations is a vague and allegorical document that doesn't describe the being's exact character and attributes. Some would even dispute whether the Antichrist was intended to refer to a specific future person or just a generic term encompassing all false prophets and enemies of God.

Nevertheless, Saber mostly adheres to the "standard" Antichrist narrative. He gained authority over all the nations of the world, using his false miracles and demonic power to compel people to worship him in lieu of God. Following at his side was the Beast of Revelations, a terrifying seven-headed dragon that smote anyone who dared challenge Saber's authority. His reign was to last seven years, during which the faithful would suffer horrendous persecutions for opposing him. After that, the true messiah Jesus Christ would return in the Second Coming to defeat Saber and put an end to his reign, banishing him into the Lake of Fire for all eternity.

...At least, that's how the story was supposed to go. However, Saber embodies an "alternate possibility" where the Antichrist rejected his fate as a tyrant. The divergence point occurred when Saber realized he was merely being used as a puppet by God to fulfill His prophecies. Predestination--- the concept that all events in the world, whether triumph or tragedy, are dictated by the hand of God. Thus, ultimately even Saber was carrying out God's will.

That was unacceptable. Saber could accept being called a tyrant, but he could never forgive being treated as a pawn. The idea that all his actions, his tyranny and madness, had been merely acting out some divine script disgusted Saber. And what kind of rotten god would tolerate Saber's tyranny when He could've stepped in to stop it any time he wanted? "Final battle of good and evil", what a sick joke. If there was a God in this world he must be a crazed tyrant, manipulating events on earth for his own glory without caring who suffers in the process. An almighty bully too blinded by his own grandeur to relate to the suffering of "lesser" humans.

So, screw justice. Screw evil. If all of Saber's actions were bound to some eternal script, he would tear that script apart and write his own future. Thus Saber revolted against his divinely appointed role. Instead of oppressing his people he decided to unify them against the arrogant providence that sought to control humanity's fate.

To prove his newfound benevolence Saber slew the Beast of Revelation that always accompanied him. He melted down the dragon's essence and reforged it into a mighty sword. The sword symbolized Saber's resolve to use the demonic powers he was given for the benefit of man instead of letting them rampage uncontrollably.

Saber then waged war against God and his angels, as well as the demons and his father Satan. The war was fierce and Saber suffered countless defeats. But no matter how many times he was knocked down and beaten, Saber always pulled himself back up and thrust back into the fray. If you lose one battle, fight another. If you lose ten battles, fight a thousand. If you lose a thousand battles, fight a million. If you keep stubbornly pushing forward until the very end the light of victory will surely dawn for you.

That was Saber's mentality that inspired his soldiers to keep fighting even against the combined forces of Heaven and Hell. And then, eventually--- a miracle occured. A miracle that wasn't bestowed by the shining hands of God, but born from Saber's overwhelming will and efforts. Saber defeated God, putting the almighty tyrant to the sword. Victorious, he established a new millennial kingdom where humans, gods, angels and demons could live together in peace and as equals. Thus Saber became revered as the greatest hero of humanity, a hero who established a new age for mankind free of the tyranny of gods and demons.

Normally as a hero with no legends testifying to his existence in our world it'd be impossible to summon Saber as a Servant. However, due to his actions lining up with the concept of "Antichrist", it is just barely possible to summon Saber under extraordinary conditions.

Personality
    Fierce, stubborn and boisterous. Saber deeply values freedom. He desires nothing other than to create a world of absolute freedom, where every human can live and pursue happiness as they see fit insofar as they don't harm others. Saber hates being treated as a pawn, and will lash out violently if he feels someone is manipulating him. A thoroughly selfish person who, while only seeking out freedom for himself, ended up granting it to all humanity anyways and being revered as a "hero".

However, despite his selfishness Saber is genuinely fond of humanity. He admires people's will to keep struggling in the face of impossible obstacles, never accepting any barriers or limitations on their dreams. Conversely, Saber detests the gods, deeming them petty tyrants who'd restrict mankind's future for their own ends. For the "king of all humanity", Saber himself honestly never cared for such a title, considering it more a "pain in the ass" than anything.

Summoned in our world he enjoys the chance to step away from his responsibilities as king and experience a carefree human life for once. When not battling enemy Servants he can usually be found checking out places where humans gather to have fun, like rock concerts and arcades. In these moments he seems less like a king than a "laidback but rough-around-the-edges big bro" type of character.

Dislikes: God, tyrants, excess responsibility
    Talents: unifying humanity, fighting fate
    Natural Enemy: God

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A+

Confers protection against magical effects. Nullifies spells of A-rank or lower. At this rank the Servant is almost entirely immune to Magecraft, so it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call them a "Magus Killer". Saber's draconic affinity has bestowed him a high rank in this Skill. His wish to unite mankind against the gods and demons also grants Saber a + modifier while defending against forms of Magecraft that are holy or demonic in origin.

Riding- A+

The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, even Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden, but not the Dragon-Kind.

Authority Of The Beast- N/A

An "anti-humanity" Skill that boosts damage from the user's attacks against existences conceptualized as human. Normally an inherent privilege of the Beast Class, Saber possesses this Skill due to his association with the "Beast of Revelation".

However, due to rejecting his nature as an enemy of mankind, Saber has forcibly sealed this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Charisma- A+

The talent of a leader, comprising one's natural charm as well as the ability to command armies in battle. At this rank, it is no longer mere popularity but a kind of
    curse
    spell
    in itself. Having unified humanity in his war against the divine, Saber attains this Skill's highest rank.

Enmity Of The God- EX

A Skill marking one's mutual animosity with the divine. Saber deals greatly increased damage when striking against foes affiliated with the Abrahamic God. However, the damage he takes is increased as well, making this Skill something of a double-edged sword. Saber was fated from his very birth to rebel against God. Even when he rejected his fate, he still persevered in his rebellion, granting Saber the greatest rank in this Skill.

Golden Rule- A

Qualifies one's tendency to acquire wealth. At this rank Saber can easily attract wealth just by existing. Lack of funds are never an issue for him. The Antichrist was said to be one who piles up the wealth of the world. As king of a truly unified humanity Saber more than lives up to that title, having all of mankind's wealth at his disposal.

Noble Phantasms
    Bestia Gladius
    Sword Of The Blaspheming Ten Crowns

Type: Anti-Unit~Country

Saber's sword, forged from the flesh and bones of the Beast he slew. It became Saber's main weapon that he wielded on all his battles. Thus, despite not being recorded in any legend or history in "our world", the sword fittingly became Saber's chief Noble Phantasm upon his manifestation as a Servant.

It takes the form of a giant, demonic blade colored jet-black, with a crimson handle and gold crossguard. The sword itself is almost comically large, to the point where an ordinary human would be totally unable to lift it. Only Saber's immense strength lets him even lift the oversized weapon, let alone swing it with the ease he does. The blade splits off into seven jagged "branches", evoking the heads of a beast. Ornate images of demons and bloody battles are inscribed all along the flat. The spirit of the slain Beast still lingers within the weapon, making it seethe with demonic energy and malevolence. Only Saber's great willpower allows him to wield the sword without being driven insane by it.

By invoking the sword's true name Saber can perform a dimensional refraction technique akin to Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi, warping space to unleash seven simultaneous slashes that embody the seven "heads" of the Beast. Each slash is engulfed in crimson and dark violet flames that take the form of a snarling dragon's head. Saber can freely regulate the output of this technique. He normally restrains it to an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm for single combat, but by unleashing its full power can reach the level of an Anti-Army or even Anti-Fortress classed Noble Phantasm. However, due to his compassionate nature and concern for collateral damage he generally dislikes doing so.

Additionally, the seven "heads" of the Beast were sometimes thought to symbolize seven prophesied deaths and rebirths of the Roman Empire. These "heads" serve as extra lives akin to Heracles' God Hand. By sacrificing a "head" Saber can fully revive himself or any other individual from the brink of death. However this can only be done seven times in the course of the Grail War. Furthermore, each usage weakens the attack-portion of this Noble Phantasm by subtracting a "head" from the barrage. Once all seven "heads" are expended both aspects of this Noble Phantasm are sealed and it becomes merely a mundane, if exceptionally sturdy and well-crafted sword.

Lastly, Saber can sacrifice this Noble Phantasm to revive the Beast sealed away inside his sword and allow it to regain its original form; a massive seven-headed crimson dragon. A wicked and bloodthirsty beast that cares for nothing but destruction, once summoned the dragon will ignore Saber's orders to rampage indiscriminately through its surroundings. Due to his morals, Saber regards summoning the dragon as an absolute last resort and will never do so unless he's in an isolated area where no innocents can be harmed, like in a Reality Marble. After summoning the dragon, a Command Seal can be expended to force it back into its previous form as Saber's sword.

Dragon's Abilities
    Being a dragon, the pinnacle of the Phantasmal Races, the Beast naturally boasts physical attributes at the highest level. It can spew streams of sulphurous flame comparable to nuclear weaponry and its hardened scales are impossible to pierce by any attacks below B-rank.

The only way to kill the creature is to destroy all seven of its heads within close succession, else it'll simply regenerate. It can regenerate its lost heads as well if given the time, hence the need to destroy them quickly. A targeted attack to all seven of its heads simultaneously would be enough to bring down the monster. It also possesses the Skill Nega-Messiah which reduces damage dealt to it by Lawful and Good-aligned individuals, holy weapons and those with the Divinity Skill.

Incursio Marcam
    Oh Humans, Shrug Off The Yoke Of Divinity And Join Me

The cursed seal the Antichrist was said to bestow upon his followers to insure their loyalty and devotion. As the story goes only those who received the mark would be permitted to buy and sell goods. Now that Saber has embraced the role of a "champion of humanity", the mark has taken on a different meaning. He imparted it to his subjects not to force their loyalty, but to give them the strength needed to fight by his side.

This Noble Phantasm allows Saber to imbue his followers with the mark, granting them a boost in power in return for swearing loyalty to him. To invoke it all Saber has to do is press the tip of his sword lightly over the target's shoulder in a knighting gesture and recite this Noble Phantasm's true name. Upon doing so a green seal in the shape of a serpent will materialize over their forehead.

The marked individual then has their physical attributes raised to the level of a low-tier Servant. Additionally their body is "exalted" to reflect Saber's belief in mankind's potential, gaining a superhuman constitution equal to Natural Body at rank A. The target's body is forcefully purified of all faults and defects like blindness, disease and even poisons, restoring them to the pinnacle of health as a human being.

Furthermore any latent talents or abilities they had would be drawn out and strengthened. For instance if Shirou received the mark he'd not only unlock Unlimited Blade Works if he didn't have it already, but could also sustain the Reality Marble for hours and even cast it multiple times in succession without running out of Mana. A normal martial artist would attain skills surpassing even an Olympic champion, and a talented Mage would reach the level of a Caster-Class Servant. If a fellow Servant is marked they'll gain a rank-up to all their stats and potentially be able to evoke Skills and Noble Phantasms they'd possess in other Classes.

Normally this Noble Phantasm would include a brainwashing effect that compels the bearer of the mark to obey Saber's commands. However, due to Saber's disgust for violating the freewill of others, he has willfully sealed this aspect. He'll still ask those who take the mark to swear loyalty to him, but afterwards won't do anything to coerce their will or force them to obey him. The only followers Saber wants are those who rally behind him out of admiration for his cause, not mindless thralls.

Celestia Infernos Armageddon
    Oh Gods, Part Way For Mankind's Sovereignty

Type: Anti-Divine

In life, Saber championed his belief that humanity should be free to decide their own path, unshackled by the tyranny of gods and devils. This belief lead him to unify humanity and wage war against the armies of Heaven and Hell, eventually defeating both to establish mankind's sovereignty.

That achievement crystallizes into Saber's greatest Noble Phantasm. Upon invocation, Saber's blade begins to glow with dazzling light. This light isn't the gift of a higher power, but a physical manifestation of Saber's overwhelming convictions. It's a light that's neither holy nor demonic, but an exaltation of the power of humanity itself. To the naked eye the sword's appearance constantly wavers between light and shadow. In one moment, it looks like the blade is engulfed in brilliant light, the next it appears cloaked in an impossibly deep shadow. Saber then brings down his sword, unleashing the accumulated light and darkness in a massive wave of destruction.

Being the materialized concept of mankind's sovereignty, this Noble Phantasm does no damage on humans or constructs created by human hands. But it boasts unthinkable destructive power against any existence that threatens or opposes humanity. Gods, demons, vampires, monsters and Beasts, everything is scorched away to nothingness by the wave of radiance. However, as Saber only achieved his greatest feats in life with all of mankind on his side, this Noble Phantasm is normally unusable. Only in the utterly exceptional scenario where all humanity places their faiths and expectations in Saber can that unrivalled might be brought forth again.

A sword that isn't to be swung for the sake of destruction, but to protect that which Saber holds dear--- in other words, humanity's future itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the last of my WIP file I'd been keeping around. This is definitely one of my weirder ideas, an Antichrist from an alternate timeline/Lostbelt where he was actually a good guy fighting against a tyrannical God. I won't deny that the edgy internet atheist buried deep in my soul got a little kick out of writing this sheet. As usual comments and critiques would be appreciated. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 15th, 2023 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Cleared up confusion over number of heads

Blog Entries
    I hope my Lord is not giving you much trouble.
    Even if you're his Master, you might just be another piece on his grand show.
    Even though I was what you might call a demon, but now I am just one of his puppets.
    Even so, I think he has good intentions.
    Even From a demon's point of view.

Ah, peace, peace, does my appearance not frighten you, Master?
    That’s a relief! You are a very tolerant person indeed!
    Now, let’s see if this War can end in a harmonious and tranquil way.
    Let’s set apart our differences and goals, and--
    Ah, impossible, huh? Guessed as much.

Well, well, then let’s just sit back and enjoy the puppet show~

The Island of Java had been a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities for centuries. In order to establish the roots of a new religion into the vastly different and diverse local culture, the Wali Sanga understood the value of tolerance.

Some things are better that way, some things need not to change, all it needs is a bit of acceptance and modification. And so the generational family of saints propagate their teachings by incorporating the traditional values with their religious values. Mosques are built with Hindu architecture and Buddhist symbols. Biblical stories and messages are told by modifying the Ramayana and Mahabharata, through javanese shadow puppets and theatres.

When foundations are mixed and matched, it becomes unstable at first, and it is the Nine Guardian’s role to maintain and ensure that this fragile harmony would last. The would-be rulers of the budding Sultanates were mentored and guided closely by these saints. They inhibited every major station in the Sultanate’s government, from judge, advisor and even military general, superimposing the sultan’s sovereign of Java.

One of them, called Sunan Kudus, served as the chief commander of the Sultanate’s army -- and also their most trusted assassination agent. With the help of a powerful artifact he obtained from his campaigns against Majapahit, he pulled the strings of the royal drama behind the scenes.

When the Sultanate of Demak faced its crisis of succession, a particularly ambitious prince got his hands on Sunan Kudus’ artifact, Kris Setan Kober and with it assassinated his father’s rival. And so, Sultan Trenggana rose as the third and most powerful ruler of Demak.

However, when the sultan himself was assassinated by a ten year old Duke with the same Kris that killed the sultan’s brother and rival, the sultanate once again fell into chaos. Old grudges resurfaced, and so Prince Arya Penangsang, the son of the assassinated rival of the recently assassinated sultan, swore revenge for his father against his cousin. Thus, Kris Setan Kober once again claimed another royal blood, and Arya Penangsang took the throne.

A series of bloodshed followed the tyrannous sultan’s ascend, and soon the discord led to him being hunted by rebels, including his former mentor, Sunan Kudus himself. In a final confrontation, a future founder of the sultanate that would replace Demak stabbed Penangsang in the gut that his intestines hanged from the open stomach. However, thanks to the curse provided by the demonic Kris, he simply wrapped his intestines around the kris, and kept on fighting.

In the end, Sunan Kudus declared that Penangsang is undeserving of the throne and provoked the impatient sultan to pull the Kris from its sheath -- cutting off his intestines and killing him instantly.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sunan Kudus
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Region: Java
    Attribute: Man

Sunan Kudus was one of the Nine Guardians of Java, Wali Sanga, muslim Saints who played major role in spreading Islam in modern day Indonesia. Born of a royal family in the Levant, he migrated to Java with his family to help the missionary mission, and ended up as a trusted general of the Demak Sultanate that is rising above the rotting corpse of Majapahit Empire.

Eventually Sunan Kudus heavily participated in the politics of the newfound Sultanate, monitoring it for any kind of spiritual deviation and culling off royal members he deem corrupt. He even took part in the fall of the Sultanate with the assassination of its last King.

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    Able to remain undetected within reasonable conditions.

Personal Skills:
    Teachings of the Nine Guardians: A
    The teachings of the Wali Songo, the legendary Saints that spread Islam in Java through fusing and incorporating the local cultures with Islamic values, creating a religious syncretism unique to the island of Java. Includes methods of persuasion, idea propagation and leadership as well as religious rites befitting of a Saint. In addition it also provides a “Foundation Reconstruction” technique that allows the use and manipulation of any encountered magecraft systems by analyzing it and incorporating it into one’s own foundation.

Subversive Tactics: C+
    Proof of having served as the chief commander and spymaster of Demak Sultanate. The combination of Military Tactics and Subversive Activities. Because of good synergy with the Dhalang skill, it receives a plus modifier.

Puppet Arts - Dhalang: B+
    A puppet magecraft specialized in mental interference and manipulation. In Javanese a dhalang has a threefold role; a leader, puppeteer and mastermind. In addition to being a dhalang, Assassin himself had invented a novel type of puppet art known as Wayang Golek. This skill is the culmination of these roles Assassin had played in life. If summoned as Caster, it even reaches the level of a Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms:
    Kris - Setan Kober
    Demonic Dagger that Whispers Unto the Grave
    Kris Setan Kober, one of the Four Legendary Kris of Java. Its name literally means “demon of the grave”. It has a soul of its own, and depending on its wielder its nature varies greatly. Said demon has its basis on the Middle East legend Shaytan, but has been syncretized with a subjugated local evil spirit; it is said to whisper directly to one’s heart, making one easily influenced and mentally unstable. By invoking its true name, Assassin can transform it to take the form of a humanoid Guardian Spirit, which Assassin can operate and direct as familiar for battle or espionage purposes.

As a weapon, it has no direct negative effect in Assassin's hand, but when it is touched by anyone else, either through an attack or by giving it to them, a curse is activated and an effect equivalent to A+ Mad Enhancement is applied. In addition, by combining it with Assassin's Puppetry Magecraft, he is able to completely dominate the Kris wielder's psyche and even control their body like a puppet.

Blog Entries
    I...am having a hard time deciphering this.
    *cough* *cough* i meant how was the time of your and Padoru last year like where you directly confronted with the pandemicn ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    *cough* *cough* i meant how was the time of your and Padoru last year like where you directly confronted with the pandemicn ?
    Directly confronted with the pandemic? What are you on about?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    If you're asking how the situation with the pandemic has been going in my area, it's going alright, I guess.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    If you're asking how the situation with the pandemic has been going in my area, it's going alright, I guess.
    yes i was going to ask that Lambda .