Page 102 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kudus: Now this is a thought-provoking sheet. The duality of someone devoted to tolerance and harmony yet willing to mercilessly kill to maintain them is conveyed quite well. I particularly like the hints to his personality in the opening quote. He seems like a kind of "cheerful and easygoing yet secretly scheming" kind of character that'd be fun to see in an anime/manga.

Although it's not your style I actually wouldn't mind a more fully fleshed-out personality section for this one just to paint more of his fascinating way of thinking and overall demeanor. For his puppeteering Skill, I'm curious what exactly he can do with it. Since you mentioned shadow-puppets earlier I'm thinking he could bend shadows to create illusions and the like, plus temporarily hijacking people's movements.

Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Antichristus Servant?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so here’s a question that has me stumped. In Lostbelt No. 5, it is stated that Hades and Zeus were on roughly equal standing (hence why the Underworld was outside the latter’s Authority) and they were both of the same series of ship. Does this mean that they both had the same designation (Interstellar Combat-Purpose Annihilator Type Mobile Fortress) or not necessarily? Obviously, they would have had vastly different abilities and such, but that one has me confused.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Antichristus: First off, this is very SMT, at least from my limited knowledge of the series. Hey, isn't Anju Addams a fan of that series? We should try to show this to her to see how well it fits that series.

But anyway, the idea of a Lostbelt where the Antichrist decides to say "screw destiny" and try to get rid of both Heaven and Hell is admittedly pretty interesting. In fact, I would like to see a final product for the idea posted on the Singularity/Lostbelt forum. Seriously, we need to revive that thread.

His Skills are admittedly rather simplistic, but his Noble Phantasms are where this sheet truly shines. From the sword made from the Beast from the Sea with its multiple different uses, to the repurposed Mark of the Beast, to the Anti-Divine NP made from a belief in mankind's sovereignty, it all just fits him like a glove. Overall, it's a pretty good sheet.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Antichristus: First off, this is very SMT, at least from my limited knowledge of the series. Hey, isn't Anju Addams a fan of that series? We should try to show this to her to see how well it fits that series.

But anyway, the idea of a Lostbelt where the Antichrist decides to say "screw destiny" and try to get rid of both Heaven and Hell is admittedly pretty interesting. In fact, I would like to see a final product for the idea posted on the Singularity/Lostbelt forum. Seriously, we need to revive that thread.

His Skills are admittedly rather simplistic, but his Noble Phantasms are where this sheet truly shines. From the sword made from the Beast from the Sea with its multiple different uses, to the repurposed Mark of the Beast, to the Anti-Divine NP made from a belief in mankind's sovereignty, it all just fits him like a glove. Overall, it's a pretty good sheet.
    Thanks man. I recall part of this sheet was inspired by a discussion with Anju on this thread a while back, where she mentioned her fondness for the SMT franchise. I am curious what she'd think of the sheet, though it probably won't come up since she doesn't come by this forum that often anymore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so here’s a question that has me stumped. In Lostbelt No. 5, it is stated that Hades and Zeus were on roughly equal standing (hence why the Underworld was outside the latter’s Authority) and they were both of the same series of ship. Does this mean that they both had the same designation (Interstellar Combat-Purpose Annihilator Type Mobile Fortress) or not necessarily? Obviously, they would have had vastly different abilities and such, but that one has me confused.
    Hades was from Kronos like Zeus, so when he comitted suicide it sealed off the Underworld, preventing Zeus from gaining access to the Underworld area or letting him break Hades like Poseidon. Zeus also has better uses of his power than to consider breaking into the Underworld area.

This doesn't mean they had the same designation, as seen by Demeter/Poseidon who had different functions from Zeus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thanks man. I recall part of this sheet was inspired by a discussion with Anju on this thread a while back, where she mentioned her fondness for the SMT franchise. I am curious what she'd think of the sheet, though it probably won't come up since she doesn't come by this forum that often anymore.
    Eh, it’d still be interesting to see her opinion on it. Also, do you think that might be able to help me solve the question I asked about Zeus and Hades? I really want to make some progress on the Hades sheet I mentioned a few pages back, but that one question has been kinda hindering it.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Has a Britannia servant been discussed yet?
    I LIKE GIRLS

"I am the Queen of Carthage. It is my pleasure to serve. Now, let's do our best to earn this grail!"

https://aminoapps.com/c/fate-stay-ni...zqNlNRE2aJGwZ8

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Rider/Ruler/Saber
    Name: Elissa Dido
    Origin: Tyre/Carthage
    Source: Phoenician legend

Height/weight: 158 cm / 54 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic/Good
    Dislikes: Sharing, Rainy weather
    Natural enemies: Romans, Edison, the FTC
    Attributes: Human
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: Dido's tiara

Parameters
    STR - D
    END – C
    AGI - D
    MGI - B
    LCK – D
    NP – A+

Class Skills
    Magical resistance: C – Being from the later period of the Age of Gods, Rider possesses a rudimentary enough knowledge of spells and curses to gain some resistance.

Riding: B – Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, Phantasmal beasts cannot be ridden.

Personal skills
    Voyager of the Storm: B+ - This encompasses the talents of leading seagoing expeditions, including sailing, tactics, and charisma. Rider led a fleet of ships to create an empire. The legacy of Phoenician maritime achievements is remembered through Rider is serves her in realizing her desires.

Treasure Trove: C – The servant is summoned with a hoard of treasures, including nameless noble phantasms, mana-infused gold, and gems.

Emporia: B – This skill reflects the servant’s acumen in business. The servant can make agreements with other servants and mages to exchange ownership of mana, noble phantasms, command spells, magical items, and promises.

Lore
    Rider’s true identity is Queen Dido, the legendary founder of Carthage. She is remembered as enterprising and courageous, but also as conniving and generous. Originally from Tyre, the wealthiest and most powerful Phoenician city, her brother, Pygmalion, was king of Tyre and her husband was the richest man in Tyre. The greedy and ruthless Pygmalion had forced his sister out of her inheritance, seizing sole rule of the city for himself. This was not enough, however, as he also coveted the wealth of Dido’s husband, having him murdered. Instead of giving in to her brother’s treachery, she tricked her brother, stowing her husband’s vast fortune aboard a fleet of ships and fled with a host of nobles and attendants.

Rather than simply escaping into a comfy exile, Dido set out to create a new home and a new country. She and her followers landed on the coat of North Africa. There Dido approached a local king to purchase a small bit of land, claiming she wanted a place to take temporary refuge before continuing her journey. They made an agreement that Dido could have as much land as could be encompassed by an oxhide. She took full advantage of this deal, however, cutting the hide into the tiniest of strips and enclosed a large enough area to build a city. This laid the foundation for Carthage, which would flourish into a great city under her rule.
    The end of Dido’s rule of Carthage came about when Aeneas and his Trojans sought refuge at the city. For their own reasons, the goddesses Venus and Juno influenced Dido and Aeneas to fall in love, guaranteeing a tragic end. While Dido desired for Aeneas to stay with her as her king, Aeneas is reminded by Jupiter that he is destined to found Rome and thus departs with his fleet. Dido, abandoned, curses Aeneas and his descendants before throwing herself on a funeral pyre and falling on a sword Aeneas gave her. Carthage grew into a trading empire after her rule, but her curse forced Carthage and Rome into conflict, resulting in the destruction of her legacy.

Character
    Rider embodies the famed exploits of Phoenicia and Carthage as maritime trading civilizations. She is incredibly optimistic and vigorous, always looking to grow her ambitions. She considers herself first and foremost an entrepreneur, always looking to strengthen her position through business propositions. Her master is treated as the CEO of a business she is doing freelance work for. She addresses her master as “President” while referring to enemies as “competitors.” Rider’s interactions with servants and masters involve her pestering them with bartering deals, either trying to buy magical items at a discount rate or peddle weapons at exorbitant prices. Getting the edge over her competitors or sealing the deal on a one-sided business deal are her greatest pleasures in life. No matter how risky, the more rewarding a business venture is, the more excitement it provides. She lives to see her list of risks and successes grow as a testament to her achievement.

While Rider’s pestering to make deals initially comes off as laughable, it adds to her charm and makes serious negotiation easier. While her business tactics are not nefarious, most of those who have made deals with her consider her dubious. She prides herself in her honest business practices, though others question her definition of honest. Violence is also a tactic, employed when it is more practical when deal-making. In fact, Rider sees a hostile takeover as the inevitable last step to creating a monopoly over the grail.
    Having been dead for a long time, her animosity and love towards Aeneas has lessened since she realized it was caused by the influence of the gods. Nevertheless, she still has an instinctive dislike for Romans since they destroyed her precious Carthage. Most of all, she laments that the Roman brand has replaced the Carthage. Given the grail, she would wish to resurrect her projection and replace Rome’s influence on the modern world with a Carthaginian influence.

Rider's favorite color is Tyrian purple since it reminds her of her home city and because it is incredibly expensive. She wears a dress dyed Tyrian purple along with a silver amulet and tiara. She is a slightly smaller than average woman in her early twenties.

Noble Phantasms

Name: Astarte’s Chariot - Towards the Garden Beyond the Horizon
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    The pinnacle of Phoenician shipbuilding, Astarte’s Chariot was the flagship trireme of the fleet that sailed from Tyre to Carthage. Its figurehead features three horses pulling the goddess Astarte and is named for her heavenly vehicle. Aboard this ship, Rider led her people in her dream of creating a new country and a new homeland. Rider can summon a perfect recreation of this ship. It can sail the seas and the skies at an additional cost of mana. The ship stores the treasure hoard that Rider is initially summoned with. Summoning the ship unsustainably drains mana such that Rider must tap into her treasure supply as a mana source. As a main armament, the ship is equipped with a battering ram on the bow. At full wind and oars, the speed of the ship provides fierce momentum. When all this momentum is directed by the point of the ram, all but the strongest of defenses can be breached. All of Rider’s navigation ability is imbued in the ship and manifests as a projection of the constellation Ursa Minor that hovers at the front of the ship. The tip, Polaris, points Rider in the direction where her dreams lay.

Name: Harbor of Carthage - Infinite Emporia Network
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A manifestation of Rider’s legendary founding of Carthage, Rider possesses a magical oxhide that she can convert into strips to place on the ground. By expending a price in mana, the area encircled by the hide is then made into the Harbor of Carthage, a zone that dramatically enhances Rider’s skills and parameters while she resides within the perimeter. Here, Astarte’s Chariot can manifest without draining mana. Reflecting how Carthage flourished and became rich under her reign, her treasure trove will accumulate more wealth due to the enhancement of her Treasure Trove skill. The enhancement of her Emporia skill manifests in the ability to purchase any armament in exchange for a certain amount of mana. Since Carthaginian traders had connections even beyond the known world, any weapon can be had, given that the cost can be footed. A blue portal in the shape of a cothon (a kind of inland harbor) will appear on the ground and the armament will arise and become a Noble Phantasm of Rider. Likewise, Noble Phantasms can be tossed into the portal to be sold to gain extra mana. Since these exchanges are not made between Rider and another individual, each transaction involves a set price of mana that cannot be negotiated on. Naturally, rarer and more powerful weapons will have prices outside the practical range. While the Harbor offers many advantages to Rider, it is not a fortress or barrier. Thus, it lacks any defenses beyond enhancing Rider’s combat abilities.

Relationships

Master – She expects her CEO to work as hard as she does. Investments won’t gain interest if you don’t put anything in to start! As for what they intend to do with their profits, anything is fine as long as doesn’t involve wiping out humanity or something like that. No humans means no one to make a profit off.
    Ishtar – “I sold her some gems at a great rate. Sure, some of them turned out to be fakes, but blame the guy I bought them from, not me! I’m the one who really got scammed here! By the way, all transactions are final.”
    Aeneas – “Yeah, I’m over him. Totally want nothing to do with him. Next!”

Creator Notes

Here is Dido, probably the second most famous Carthaginian/Phoenician after Hannibal. I tried take her focus off her dealings with Aeneas and look more at the trading aspect. I hope her skill is something Iskander would be jealous of since she might be able to buy a Tomahawk missile (A B2 might be a bit out of her price range). Hopefully, I've harmonized the skills and NPs together as someone who can use trade to upgrade her ship's arsenal to make her a formidable opponent. The personality kind of reminds me of the Ferengi from Star Trek, a little cartoonish made me laugh a bit. Anyway, I'd love feedback on it. I had considered involving Dido's curse somehow. I saw someone who did a Dido sheet used the Sword of Aeneas in a similar manner to La Pucelle. My idea was to have the Harbor of Carthage be a fortress that would become autonomous after her death. It could then be commanded by someone she trusts to be used against the person that betrayed her. I figured this got a bit convoluted and went with the simpler route.
    Last edited by doncosaco; January 6th, 2021 at 03:16 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maridsbip View Post
    Has a Britannia servant been discussed yet?
    Britannia? As in the personification of the United Kingdom? Pretty sure the concept has been discussed before (I've seen several Elizabeths, Victorias, and other British monarchs with Skills or NP relating to Britannia somehow), but for Britannia herself as a Servant, I don't think I've seen it around here.

Dido
    This is a pretty creative take on a less-mainstream interpretation of her character (the most obvious one would be to make her an Avenger/Berserker who's yandere for Aeneas, but that take has been kind of overdone, both here and in mainstream media, so a sheet depicting her more heroic side is nice to see). That first NP is pretty obvious to have for a Rider, but I like that second NP more. The whole concept of developing your territory via trade and diplomacy is interesting to see, and might be good in a HGW setting with less focus on direct combat and more on the tactical side of things.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 6th, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    So, is there anyone who could help me out with a Lostbelt idea? I'm trying to figure out something revolving around Hades but I'm not too sure what I could do while avoiding the risk of ripping off Atlantis/Olympus. Kinda got myself in this situation since I realized that creating a Hades sheet just by itself would be a bit of a waste since there's probably more I could do with him than just a sheet.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    So, is there anyone who could help me out with a Lostbelt idea? I'm trying to figure out something revolving around Hades but I'm not too sure what I could do while avoiding the risk of ripping off Atlantis/Olympus. Kinda got myself in this situation since I realized that creating a Hades sheet just by itself would be a bit of a waste since there's probably more I could do with him than just a sheet.
    How about one where Sisyphus manages to bind him as well as Thanatos and hijack the Underworld for his own dominion, creating a world where both life and death are under his control?

Blog Entries
    How about one where Sisyphus manages to bind him as well as Thanatos and hijack the Underworld for his own dominion, creating a world where both life and death are under his control?
    Er, I was more thinking of a Lostbelt with Hades as its King, but that is a really interesting idea and I might use that later.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Either Zeus and most of the Pantheon fell to Typhon, forcing Hades to manage Olympus with the remaining survivors, or alternatively, he refused to let Persephone leave the underworld entirely, creating an eternal winter, or at least, a world where agriculture doesn't exist. That one route where trying to protect your spouse from your annoying MiL ended in the worst possible way for everyone involved.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 7th, 2021 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Either Zeus and most of the Pantheon fell to Typhon, forcing Hades to manage Olympus with the remaining survivors, or alternatively, he refused to let Persephone leave the underworld, creating an eternal winter. That one route where trying to protect your spouse from your annoying MiL ended in the worst possible way for everyone involved.
    Could work, though I'm leaning towards a timeline where the Olympians' Aletheia would still be intact. I know not everyone agrees with me on this, but I really love the idea of the Olympians being giant alien mecha. I really hope that we'll get to see the rest of their Aletheia forms and their combined form. Where's my Olympian Megazord, Nasu?!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Either Zeus and most of the Pantheon fell to Typhon, forcing Hades to manage Olympus with the remaining survivors, or alternatively, he refused to let Persephone leave the underworld entirely, creating an eternal winter, or at least, a world where vegetation never grew. That one route where trying to protect your spouse from your annoying MiL ended in the worst possible way for everyone involved.
    For that second route, it's unclear how it'd lead to Hades being the Lostbelt King instead of Demeter since she'd be more actively causing the situation. Unless you say that the surface world being in a perpetual winter lead to most of humanity going down to the underworld for shelter, becoming "living dead" in Hades' eternal kingdom. So the world would be divided between the few stragglers still clinging to life on the surface and the majority who've embraced being lifeless shades to avoid starvation. Hades and Demeter would be joint King/Queen of that Lostbelt, with each of them planning to eventually overthrow the other and restabilize the world in their image. Or, plot twist, Persephone is the true King since she's actually manipulating both sides (having gotten both Hades and "mommy dearest" wrapped around her little finger) either for funsies or an ambition to remake the world once the old gods are wiped out.

Could be an interesting idea I think.

Blog Entries
    For that second route, it's unclear how it'd lead to Hades being the Lostbelt King instead of Demeter since she'd be more actively causing the situation. Unless you say that the surface world being in a perpetual winter lead to most of humanity going down to the underworld for shelter, becoming "living dead" in Hades' eternal kingdom. So the world would be divided between the few stragglers still clinging to life on the surface and the majority who've embraced being lifeless shades to avoid starvation. Hades and Demeter would be joint King/Queen of that Lostbelt, with each of them planning to eventually overthrow the other and restabilize the world in their image. Or, plot twist, Persephone is the true King since she's actually manipulating both sides (having gotten both Hades and "mommy dearest" wrapped around her little finger) either for funsies or an ambition to remake the world once the old gods are wiped out.

Don't we already have two eternal winter Lostbelts, though? But it would still be a little interesting, regardless.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Don't we already have two eternal winter Lostbelts, though? But it would still be a little interesting, regardless.
    Yeah, I was thinking it'd run into that issue, which is why that wasn't my first suggestion. Just running with what BnEl15 came up with though.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was thinking it'd run into that issue, which is why that wasn't my first suggestion. Just running with what BnEl15 came up with though.
    Eh, don't feel too bad. One idea I had (but ultimately dismissed) was that during the Leukosmachia, Hades took charge and came up with a more efficient plan to slay Sefar. However, Zeus died and Hades integrated his remains into himself, thus gaining his Authorities. But I couldn't think of a way to further diverge this from Lostbelt No. 5...

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

Let's see, the sudden disappearance of agriculture would lead to a massive influx of souls entering the underworld, causing it to become overpopulated. With no other choice, Hades is forced to expand, gradually fusing the world with Tartarus and Elysium. Humans who survive outside of this "Neo-Elysium" do so by highly unnatural means, maybe through some type of magecraft or appealing to some other Olympian, losing their humanity in the process. Aside from that, the rest of your idea is a good one, with Hades and Demeter waging a literal cold war (if not an outright one), possibly getting a few other gods involved. Persephone being the true King would also make an interesting twist, though I haven't thought of her motives yet. Not to mention, I haven't thought of where the mechas could come up in all of this.

Alternatively, instead of an eternal winter, the world could just be a barren wasteland with no trace of vegetation.

Blog Entries
    Let's see, the sudden disappearance of agriculture would lead to a massive influx of souls entering the underworld, causing it to become overpopulated. With no other choice, Hades is forced to expand, gradually fusing the world with Tartarus and Elysium. Humans who survive outside of this "Neo-Elysium" do so by highly unnatural means, maybe through some type of magecraft or appealing to some other Olympian, losing their humanity in the process. Aside from that, the rest of your idea is a good one, with Hades and Demeter waging a literal cold war (if not an outright one), possibly getting a few other gods involved. Persephone being the true King would also make an interesting twist, though I haven't thought of her motives yet. Not to mention, I haven't thought of where the mechas could come up in all of this.

Alternatively, instead of an eternal winter, the world could just be a barren wasteland with no trace of vegetation.
    I am really starting to like this idea now. The only thing that's missing is how the mecha forms could be implemented.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets