Page 106 of 620 FirstFirst ... 65696101104105106107108111116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Hippomenes: Okay, wow. This guy is a total dick. His alignment being the so-called "asshole alignment" is very fitting.

But that aside, a Rider who becomes the mount is actually a pretty interesting take on the class. This is a very simplistic sheet compared to the sheets you posted before this, but you've done a decent handling of using a rather minor character and making a sheet that has some substance. His Skills honestly fit someone who is, quite frankly, a misogynistic douchebag. He's unlikable (though this is most likely intentional), but it's a well-made sheet.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I actually considered how sympathetic to make him, seeing as I've heard some versions of the legend where Atalante didn't really have her heart in the "kill anyone who tries to marry me" idea at that point and basically wanted a way out without losing face (which she got in the form of the apples) but seeing as Atalante's GO profile outright calls him cowardly and says she was married "half-forcibly" I figured I'd go for the take where he really was just a jerk. Funnily he has the same Alignment as Atalante herself actually, though for very different reasons (as she has it due to possessing the mentality of a wild animal).

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man. I actually considered how sympathetic to make him, seeing as I've heard some versions of the legend where Atalante didn't really have her heart in the "kill anyone who tries to marry me" idea at that point and basically wanted a way out without losing face (which she got in the form of the apples) but seeing as Atalante's GO profile outright calls him cowardly and says she was married "half-forcibly" I figured I'd go for the take where he really was just a jerk. Funnily he has the same Alignment as Atalante herself actually, though for very different reasons (as she has it due to possessing the mentality of a wild animal).
    Greek mythology can be very hard to adapt since each story has, like, half a dozen versions. I'm exaggerating a bit but it really does feel that way, even if I am a big fan of Greek myths.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Greek mythology can be very hard to adapt since each story has, like, half a dozen versions. I'm exaggerating a bit but it really does feel that way, even if I am a big fan of Greek myths.
    I feel like most big mythologies are like that if you look deeply enough. God knows Arthurian legend is just as bad with like a million different family trees for how everyone is related to everyone else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I feel like most big mythologies are like that if you look deeply enough. God knows Arthurian legend is just as bad with like a million different family trees for how everyone is related to everyone else.
    Yeah, fair.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it is not limited to "big mythologies", but all mythologies in general. Their essence is 'retelling' and those civilizations who wrote them down made it big later, because surviving texts made them interesting. Who knows how many stories were lost in northern europe because the christians came and vanquished them one way or the other. Or were simply lost, because some who were supposed to carry them on forgot them or just didnt do their job.

Any progress with your two greek deities, lambda? Im currently stuck finetuning the designations of hera, hestia, athena and hades.

Is there a a specific title for roles like Sasuke Uchiha has in 2nd generation? 'Shadow Hokage' Hades doesnt sound right.

Blog Entries
    Do it like the ancient Greeks and refer to him indirectly, you know, so as not to provoke him? Then give it a wicked Nasuspin, like Hades actually wants to be mentioned more but is quite tsun about it, please say his name ~

"Hades-sama?"

~ again, my dear ~
    Last edited by Tabris; January 16th, 2021 at 07:40 AM.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I think it is not limited to "big mythologies", but all mythologies in general. Their essence is 'retelling' and those civilizations who wrote them down made it big later, because surviving texts made them interesting. Who knows how many stories were lost in northern europe because the christians came and vanquished them one way or the other. Or were simply lost, because some who were supposed to carry them on forgot them or just didnt do their job.

Any progress with your two greek deities, lambda? Im currently stuck finetuning the designations of hera, hestia, athena and hades.

Is there a a specific title for roles like Sasuke Uchiha has in 2nd generation? 'Shadow Hokage' Hades doesnt sound right.
    You are richtig i would like to know what the Heimdallgaladr contained about the God Heimdall which is defacto lost , or what Myths the old Celts had about Taranis respectively about the old Slavic Gods .Respectively which Legends of the pre Islamic Arabian tribes once knew ,the list of what i could describe is virtually endless.
    Should we one that opportunity not make here on the Forum a own Mythopedia were we try reconstruct some legends ?

And i will later give my evaluation to the newest servants and tell you my Mycenean lostbelt idea !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "This seems like a new dream. Let us hope nothing bad comes of it."

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Region: Sweden
    Source: Historical Fact
    Title: The Sleeper of Oknö
    Armaments: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: B+
    Luck: A+

Class Skills

Existence Outside The Domain A-
    A Class Skill associated with Foreigners. Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Foreigner, during her travels, managed to have an encounter with a being who she soon became friends with, unconsciously forming a contract in the process. Soon, she was able to breach and explore many boundaries of reality with this friend, only turning back at the final layer once she realized what she was leaving behind. Once awake, she had, seemingly, lost all memory of her marvelous journey.

Divinity D (B)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. The being she traveled with had a substantial amount of Divinity that subsequently "rubbed off" on her. However, due to her disbelief and memory issue, the rank has lowered significantly.

Personal Skills

Prayer of Faith D
    The family that Foreigner was raised in was a deeply religious one, having been taught multiple prayer recitals from childhood. They were what help her keep her mind during her adventure until she found no need for them anymore.

Timeless Body B+
    A skill similar to Natural Body in the aspect of representing the absoluteness of one's body. In this respect, however, it is in the idea of being independent of the effects of time upon a person. This grants a significantly delayed effect of actions that affect her person, with a notable example being the appearance of wounds and the pain that comes along. It can also be used as a pseudo-Independent Action. It was constantly referred to that her comatose body had appeared to not age much or physically change, no matter how much time had passed. This is due to her contract with her friend.

Astral Projection A+
    A skill denoting the ability to separate the conscious from one's body and travel separate planes of existence. In the case for a servant with the skill, it is forming a separate body, undetectable by most servants barring those with a form of Instinct, to interact with the world while the real body is kept in an inactive state. It is through this skill that Foreigner's noble phantasm can activate. Foreigner was born with this latent psychic ability but it did not come into effect until she suffered an injury to her head that awakened it. Her lack of control over this ability resulted in her comatose state.

Soverskan på Oknö C
    A skill born from the desire to put away the wondrous memories of travelling the lands beyond the veil of the world. It is as if her "true self" was locked away for the sake of the world she would soon wake up to. To the girl who woke up without any memory of her adventures, it was if she had just gone to sleep at the behest of her mother, only to find herself in a new world. However, the seal, while stable, is quite weak, and in moments of true danger, her true persona would come into play.

Noble Phantasm

Boundless Sleep Hypnos: Far-end Journey To The Final Barrier of Existence
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Foreigner, representing her journey with the nameless man with a crown of poppies. It is only fully usable while her memories are unchained and herself in an astral state. Without the memories, it acts as a straightforward attack in Foreigner's target is dragged through compressed space. With the addition of her memories, Foreigner can drag her opponent through multiple dimensions and, with enough mana, she can reach the final border where the opponent's spirit origin is continually eroded away by the proximity to the gate unless they have some measure of resistance to mental interference. There are several limiting factors to the noble phantasm, though. Along with the memories influencing how far she can go, she can only visit the final border once before being unable to do so again due to the Counter Force.

Another use of this noble phantasm is for the purposes of High Speed travel as shifting into certain dimensions can allow her to appear in various locations quickly. Likewise with the offensive uses, she can bring another person with her, and only use this in her Astral State.

Personality

Foreigner appears to be an everyday girl next door type. Cheerful and willing to socialize with others without resistance, at least when she's not asleep. She also seems to have a case of being found asleep in the randomest places so, at times, it becomes a hunt to look for her. Her true personality, likewise, is a cheerful sort but not as willing to actively socialize. Due to the influence of her friend and the adventures she had, the Other Foreigner makes frequent attempts at coming off as a mysterious person unaware that her spontaneous appearances and normal behavior already does that. Foreigner is tangentially aware of the Other Foreigner but refers to her as a different person.
    Last edited by Vance; January 16th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is Karolina Olsson, correct?

Blog Entries
    hoo a Foreigner? Time to get to work

Taking Hypnos from the HPL work and combining it with Olsson seems really natural and fitting. Perhaps the story was even inspired by her. Due to the overlap between HPL and the Nasu Machine Gods i was unsure how to handle a sheet and decided not to put him on my list, so Im glad somebody else did.

Nitpick i have, tho i am not sure i am right, is "the final border". If I recall correctly the gate Hypnos entered was the first of countless 'The Gates' and entering it left a multi-dimensional being like hypnos insane, showing that even our gods are nothing compared to what lingers behind our existence. The Effect is not affected, just the name doesnt seem right.

hoo a Foreigner? Time to get to work

Taking Hypnos from the HPL work and combining it with Olsson seems really natural and fitting. Perhaps the story was even inspired by her. Due to the overlap between HPL and the Nasu Machine Gods i was unsure how to handle a sheet and decided not to put him on my list, so Im glad somebody else did.

Nitpick i have, tho i am not sure i am right, is "the final border". If I recall correctly the gate Hypnos entered was the first of countless 'The Gates' and entering it left a multi-dimensional being like hypnos insane, showing that even our gods are nothing compared to what lingers behind our existence. The Effect is not affected, just the name doesnt seem right.
    I was having trouble making a name for it as nothing really came to mind. Also, for clarification of the full attack, she doesn't cross it due to lacking the power to do so and having a general unwillingness so this is less her forcing her opponent to cross but more forcing them to touch, and keep their metaphorical hands on, the very heated knob of the door that's currently blocking the inferno.

Dragolord09: Yes that is, indeed, Karolina Olsson

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone for the positive reception of the Moirai! I'm glad it was able to tickle everyone's fancy.

Hippomenes:
    Fuck this guy in the way he doesn't want. I hope his Master never returns him to human form. It'd be a waste of Command Spells.
    Considering we've all had such a viscerally hateful reaction to him, you really managed to transmit his assery through such a simple sheet.

Karolina:
    She seems nice enough, especially given that she's a Foreigner, and Outer Gods thus far have been generally shown to be evil dicks. Generally speaking, it's a nice and practical sheet, and the choice of Outer God really does fit the historical figure. Well done.

Blog Entries
    happy anniversary of CaS3
    I guess

Blog Entries
    happy anniversary of CaS3
    I guess
    Oh wow, has it been a year already?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Tecun Uman

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- A+

Personality
    Stoical and stout-hearted. A warrior maiden with an unshakable sense of pride who refuses to surrender in any situation. Lancer deeply loves her tribe and people the K'iche. Conversely she detests the Spanish conquistadors with all her heart, blaming them for conquering and despoiling her homeland. Outside of battle Lancer relaxes her strict warrior demeanor to show a more innocent and curious side. She's eager to understand new things, being fascinated by the concept of horses amongst other things. Lancer also enjoys spending time in nature and listening to birdsong. Her wish on the Holy Grail is to undo her people's colonization by the Spanish.

Dislikes: conquistadors, disgrace
    Talent: decisive charges
    Natural Enemy: Pedro de Alvarado

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even Magecraft at the level of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals will have difficulty affecting this Servant. Due to Lancer's blessing from Quetzalcoatl, + modifiers are applied while defending against Magecraft rooted in the god's dominions of wind and light.

Personal Skills:

Spark Of Rebellion- C
    A Skill for whose became leaders of a popular rebellion. Comprises an equal rank in Charisma and Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit. Lancer rallied her people in a revolt against the Spanish conquistadors lead by Pedro de Alvarado.

Shamanism- B
    A form of Magecraft that involves calling on the power of ancestral spirits. As a powerful shaman Lancer wields a high proficiency with this art. She can evoke spirits to either curse her foes, bless herself and allies or perform wide-scale nature manipulation. Would be ranked A if she were summoned as Caster.

Affections Of The Winged Serpent- B
    Demonstrates divine protection from the Aztec supreme god Quetzalcoatl who was depicted in the form of a winged serpent. Lancer has no anecdotes of encountering the god in her legend, but possesses this Skill anyways thanks to her friendship with the quetzal bird that symbolizes Quetzalcoatl.

This Skill is expressed through Lancer's
    Nahual
    guardian spirit
    , the quetzal bird that always follows and watches over her. As long as it's by her side she gains a rank-up to all parameters save Luck and Mana, as well as donating her the Mana Burst (Wind) Skill at rank C from Quetzalcoatl's nature as a god of the winds. The bird is also capable of communicating with Lancer and will occasionally chirp in her ear to guide her down the best course of action.

Noble Phantasms
    T'initz Jatz'om
    Spear That Unites Man And Beast

Type: Anti-Unit

The Maya had no concept of horses or other beasts of burden, so the Spanish cavalry lead by Pedro de Alvarado appeared to them as no less than a horde of monstrous centaurs. In her duel with Pedro Lancer dealt a mortal blow to her adversary's horse, mistakenly believing she'd killed him. And thus lowering her guard long enough for Pedro to recover and land the deciding counter-attack.

This anecdote manifests in a passive conceptual ability surrounding Tecun's lance, which is made of shiny gemstone and woven with powerful sorcery. Strikes from her spear exert the concept of "treating mount and rider as one". Any wounds dealt to the opponent's mount will be mirrored in analogous injuries appearing on the matching part of their body. This effect only applies to living mounts, not inanimate ones like cars or chariots. Naturally this Noble Phantasm makes her the natural enemy of the Rider Class.

Nehaib
    Thundering Initial Charge

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm representing the Maya captain Ixquiin Ahpalotz Utzakibalha, also known as Nehaib, who lead the initial charge on Pedro by transforming himself into a lightning bolt and flinging himself at the Spaniard. However he was repelled thanks to Pedro's divine protection from the Virgin Mary.

Even so, his close connection with Lancer allows her to call upon the captain's power as her own. Invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name she hurls her spear at the opponent where it transforms into a beam of lightning, piercing everything in its path like a railgun. By combining it with her Mana Burst (Wind) Skill this Noble Phantasm's destructive power is further boosted, creating a "localized thunderstorm" along the path of Lancer's spear-throw. It also deals additional damage against foes known for oppressing and exploiting others. However this Noble Phantasm can be repelled if the target has an ability granting divine protection at rank B or higher.

Quetzaltenango
    Divine Beast Metamorphosis

Type: Support

In her fateful battle with Pedro, it is said that Lancer transformed herself into a giant quetzal bird for one last defiant charge at her foe. This legend crystallizes into Lancer's greatest Noble Phantasm. But to invoke it requires sacrificing the quetzal familiar that always stays by Lancer's side.

Upon reciting this Noble Phantasm's true name the quetzal's red breast (which according to folklore was dyed in Lancer's own blood during her final moments as a symbol of grief) is drawn out into a single drop of blood which levitates in the air. On touching Lancer's skin the droplet enlarges to envelop her whole body like a cocoon, obscuring her form while a powerful transformation takes place. With its purpose fulfilled and heart figuratively ripped out to give to Lancer the quetzal itself withers away and disappears.

Within moments the sphere of blood shatters like an egg to reveal Lancer in her new powerful form. Her arms from the elbow down trail off into a pair of huge wings with green and red iridescent feathers. Similar feathers line Lancer's lower body in a semblance of modesty (as her outfit was lost in the transformation) and her legs taper into vicious avian talons. Her hair grows longer and takes on the same green and red color as her feathers. Lastly a golden feather-crest resembling a crown appears on Lancer's forehead.

In this form Lancer's Shamanism and Affections Of The Feathered Serpent Skill are alike ranked up to A+, granting her access to powerful wind and light manipulation Magecraft that verges on divine Authority. Lancer in this form can be considered a partial avatar of Quetzalcoatl, and as such is treated as having Divinity at rank C while this Noble Phantasm is active. Furthermore all her base parameters are raised by a full ranking.

This Noble Phantasm is permanently active once invoked. However as Lancer must sacrifice her beloved quetzal bird to use it, she'd never do so except as a last resort. Her other two Noble Phantasms are also sealed afterwards.

So here's a sheet I've been kicking around the ol' noggin for quite a while. Planned on submitting her to the native Servant contest prompt way back when but didn't manage to write it up in time and ran out of inspiration until now. I went with the genderbend in part because it was harder finding good "tribal"-looking FCs for male characters. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 21st, 2023 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Corrected pronouns

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow, has it been a year already?
    Off by a day, but yeah.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I may be the dumb guy in the room right now, but what is CaS3?
    Although i am normally the clueless with shirtcuts am i glad to tell you that its just mean Create a Servant 3 !

It makes me happy that i helped with the making of this thread.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Title: Russian Joan of Arc
    Class: Archer
    Alt. Class: Assassin
    Region: Russia
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments: Bow, Gun, Sabre

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: C
    Mana: E+
    Luck: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master.

Personal Skills

Supreme Commander of The Rebellion B
    A skill born of Archer's position in the peasant rebellion. Comprises the effects of Battle Continuation, Charisma, and Military Tactics. Archer was an Ataman, or at least claimed to be. That is to say, she was an exceptional military commander, and was given praises for her intelligence and skill.

Ranged Arms Mastery B+
    A skill derived from Eternal Arms Mastery, denoting one's skill with ranged eequipment. It was specially noted that Archer had an experienced hand in the operation of ranged weapons, specifically the bow and gun.

Medicine B
    Modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of those times (in which transmission proliferated) by a few degrees. Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining it by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived. One of the other things that Archer was known for was her ability to heal. It was speculated that she learned medicine at the monastery she stayed at or was born into a family of reclusive folk healers.

Noble Phantasm

Temnikovskaia: Subjugation of the Fortress City
    Type: Anti-City

A noble phantasm that represents the capture of Temnikov in Archer's legend. When activated, Archer gains the ability to summon soldiers that bear similarity to the Cossacks that served Russia. The maximum number of soldiers that can be summoned count up to 6000 due to anonymity of the exact number of those under her command at the time. Despite the numbers, these soldiers are extremely frail with each unable to dish out or take more than one single hit. Due to this, it can be said that each soldier has an exact value of "one".

To mitigate this, Archer can also choose to strengthen them by either fusing the soldiers or transplanting the "one" that would've been used to create another soldier into an already summoned one. The maximum value a soldier can have is "ten", thus allowing Archer the company of 600 men that she was also to have had instead.

Devstvennitsa: The Winter Maid
    Type: Suicide

A noble phantasm born that marks the destruction of Archer. Born from her greater fame of being named Russia's Joan of Arc and even dying in a similar fashion to her, it also conjures up a conflagration of flames. Though, there is a difference in that the flames are not conceptual, they are still very strong however. Another feature that stands out is the lack of incantation needed to activate this noble phantasm. For enemies, that means there is no warning whatsoever that she is going to douse the surrounding area in flames.

Personality

Archer could be described as being fearless. She takes no hesitation in doing what she thinks is the best course of action nor does she become discouraged when in a disadvantaged situation. She is also quite companionable though this is more outwardly expressed after a drink. Additionally, Archer holds a slight dislike towards the namesake of her epithet due to her being a crux of why she was so famed in the first place.

Creator's Note: I feel a bit dissatisfied with the sheet but I found very little ways to add on to it without making discrepancies.
    Last edited by Vance; January 18th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:28 PM.