Page 117 of 620 FirstFirst ... 1767107112115116117118119122127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Your latest Caster is Arachne, right Vance?
    We can't even say he didn't put the name on this one because it's in the NP name.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, force of habit in this case.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    ... withhin Yamaloka wouldnt have Death Gods of other Pantheon also a Special resistence or immunity as their Authority is similar like Yamas own ?
    Within the domain of Yamaloka, Divine Spirits in general cannot be considered for punishment or reward; within the mythological system of India, the gods are immortal, and therefore will never pass through Yamaloka. As they exist without regard to the cycle of Saṃsāra, they fall into a category similar to the Buddha who achieved Moksha.
    Much like Tartarus and Kur, Yamaloka is a domain managed by the Indian Divinity of Death, so, while other gods of death wouldn't have any particular benefit within it, they wouldn't suffer the negatives, much like any other Divine Spirit.

what are the Noblephantasm in his other Classes
    I haven't really considered what he would precisely utilize in other classes, but if I had to spitball, Lancer would emphasize the Danda and Noose, especially representing the etymological origin of his name as "Binder". Rider would emphasize his role as a Lokapāla, and especially the capacity to summon the Yama-dutas to help out more without invoking Yamaloka Naraka. Berserker would be a result of Western synchronization of him with "the Devil", turning him into an Innocent Monster who helplessly rages against the world of
    Brahma
    God
    , despite that not being his own desires.

what he would think of his valued Collegues Ereshkigal or my Hades ?
    An astute question. He has no particular reason to dislike either of them, at least.
    Ereshkigal would most likely fall within the category of "Maiden-kindred spirits", or perhaps "People to invite to girl's night". While he cannot share her gloomy personality, he can give her a warm hug and a cup of tea.
    For Hades, Yama's goal would be rehabilitation; Hades needs therapy after everything that happened to the Olympians, and who better than someone who can read one's mind?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    No, Baal/Beelzebub/Shinji. I even had a backstory where Yahweh was originally a warrior/storm god (as is thought to be the case in RL) but cast that away to become omnipotent, and that which he cast away ended up becoming Baal. Skills were different and the NP was also, but it was only like 50% done so I'm not going to post it now.

Oh well. I'll find something similarly wacky, don't you worry.
    Here must i as i for my Baal reserched tell you that Baal has several means to the begin with at first it was the epithet of the God of the Philistines respectively the same meant God Hadad which were the originally Highest God / the King of the Canaanitic Pantheon , then was Baal used by the Israelites that practised Yahwism to declare the other Gods of the Region . Thus please Refrain from doing this as Yahweh and Baal were seperate beings .

and i found out that during the Tribe Wars during the time of the Old Israelites here were many Gods that were Warrior Storm Gods like aside Hadad and Yahweh were example wise Qos and Moab . As during this time had each Tribe their own God
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 19th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post

Within the domain of Yamaloka, Divine Spirits in general cannot be considered for punishment or reward; within the mythological system of India, the gods are immortal, and therefore will never pass through Yamaloka. As they exist without regard to the cycle of Saṃsāra, they fall into a category similar to the Buddha who achieved Moksha.
    Much like Tartarus and Kur, Yamaloka is a domain managed by the Indian Divinity of Death, so, while other gods of death wouldn't have any particular benefit within it, they wouldn't suffer the negatives, much like any other Divine Spirit.
    Thanks for the explanation

I haven't really considered what he would precisely utilize in other classes, but if I had to spitball, Lancer would emphasize the Danda and Noose, especially representing the etymological origin of his name as "Binder". Rider would emphasize his role as a Lokapāla, and especially the capacity to summon the Yama-dutas to help out more without invoking Yamaloka Naraka. Berserker would be a result of Western synchronization of him with "the Devil", turning him into an Innocent Monster who helplessly rages against the world of
    Brahma
    God
    , despite that not being his own desires.
    The other class concepts are sounding interesting must i say the Berserker part remind me on the idea of a Avnger Hades were Hades is syncretised with the Devil .

i admit that for almost every Servant i make i think in how te abbillities of the servant in other classes are . So what abbilities my Contest servant Shappur the second has in the other Classes .
    An astute question. He has no particular reason to dislike either of them, at least.
    Ereshkigal would most likely fall within the category of "Maiden-kindred spirits", or perhaps "People to invite to girl's night". While he cannot share her gloomy personality, he can give her a warm hug and a cup of tea.
    For Hades, Yama's goal would be rehabilitation; Hades needs therapy after everything that happened to the Olympians, and who better than someone who can read one's mind?
    Now where i read that i got curious what he would think of my Dessert Fairy to be honest ?

About the Olympians to be honest i have for my Olympians Hades ,Poseidon and Demeter and Persephone rather excluded the Mecha aspect what Nasu invented and went with the classical view on the Legends . You did mean that with the Lostbelt Right Olympians Right Justiciar ?

though i dont knnow if i have writen you a review of Ophelias servant but despite that i normaly dislike the mecha part was this a very good profile .

Blog Entries
    beware Hux, you could be stuck in an endless review loop when Koga starts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    beware Hux, you could be stuck in an endless review loop when Koga starts
    honest Question please What should that mean Delray ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 19th, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    To answer Dragonlord, yes, it is Arachne. I wanted to look different from the expected prideful, vengeful spider lady that people would think of.

Blog Entries
    honest Question please What should that mean Delray ?
    The same thing if he said it to me. We like to keep a conversation going because we're curious about things. To the point it might consume a thread if we're not careful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    The same thing if he said it to me. We like to keep a conversation going because we're curious about things. To the point it might consume a thread if we're not careful.
    I understand , but isnt it a good Thing actually the Exchange of ideas ,oppinions and so on ? As it animates the thread ?

Also he said something similar also to you Morg ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 19th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Also he said something similar also to you Morg ?
    No. I'm just saying it could also apply to me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Hannie Schaft
    Class: Assassin
    Region: Netherlands
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Armament: Handgun

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: C

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Subversive Activities C
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. The dissemination of illegal weapons and newspapers were just some of the acts she did.

Femme Fatale B
    A Skill that allows her to slip naturally into the vicinity of the target. This shows the proficiency of the preliminary investigation required for theft, and complex skills such as analysis, intelligence, pheromone, disguise, and covert behavior. She routinely colluded with her friends to seduce and lure unsuspecting men into the wood where they were killed.

The Girl with the Red Hair EX
    A skill that crystallizes the title that was given to her due to her noticeable red hair. Due to materializing as a symbolic figure, the skill functions similarly to Innocent Monster, causing it to glow a bright crimson hue and making it impossible for Assassin to go unrecognized due to how noticeable her red locks are.

Noble Phantasms

Ik schiet beter: I shoot better!
    Type: Anti-Unit

Assassin's noble phantasm that symbolizes the words she is said to have told her executioners. It functions similarly to a retaliatory curse on her target. Any kind of attack made on Assassin herself, that she survives, is immediately released back as a bullet that carries slightly more power than the attack made on her. Certain properties like causality reversal, Anti-Human, Anti-Thaumaturgy, and more can be copied. However, the more power the return shot is, the more magical energy needed which leads to Assassin's immediate death after making her shot is she isn't given the appropriate amount of mana.

Personality

"Let us go and take back life with our own hands."

For an Assassin, she is quite the boisterous person, unlike her true self being a shy girl. Though she says it's due to position as a hero, having to be someone who has presence among the masses, she occasionally has moments of disgruntlement and withdraws herself. It may due to being a symbolic existence but Assassin is a very freedom oriented person, wanting the decline of oppressive social bases and upheaval of equality between people.

"You are a worthy comrade, someone I can completely trust. Let us bring greatness."

Assassin is aware of the relationship but dislikes it. She prefers to treat, and to be treated, as someone who is on the same ground as her master, and so refer to her Master as her companion.

Creator's note: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago~?

Blog Entries
    Hannie Schaft: I know this isn't true, but something in the back of my head screams that I've seen this somewhere before. Couldn't tell you why. Nice sheet, though.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Foreigner: Shinji Matou / Beelzebub: Another foreigner servant and another one I really enjoy, I actually am a little jealous over how good the story behind Shinji's fall into darkness is, and you really did a good job in making you root against Emiya and Rin for doing what they did (on one hand they had a good reason to do so, on the other hand, they were essentially murdering an innocent person and at least in the latter's case and to a touch in the former's case didn't seem particularly repentant about it) and it kinda feels weird to say, but I actually pity this version of Shinji, he really seemed to get a raw deal on his end (I probably am interpreting his character wrong or at least taking a bunch of liberties with it, but honestly after reading his backstory it more seems like after Sakura died and he got his revenge that he was emotionally burnt out and really doesn't care all that much because perhaps to some degree he can't bring himself to care or bother anymore).

Overall I also find the idea of connecting the Matou to Beelzebub to be a nice idea with the connections to insects and also serves as a bit of a historical in-joke (which really makes me wonder how Saint George would react given he has ties to Baal with his divinity skill. Really well done and honestly if you hadn't said it was made in 3 days I would have never even suspected it's a really well made sheet.
    You basically hit the nail on the head. Shinji, as he is, is not a hard character to make likeable, but more of a hard character to make "good". It's part of the reason I felt like I had to go so in-depth with his story. Like it said in the Existence Skill "Supplementing Foreigner’s lost will with his own, the Prince gives Foreigner a reason to exist, bringing back the humanity he lost now tempered with Beelzebub’s desires." He really was just burnt out after killing Shirou because revenge feels good in the moment, but it doesn't fix anything. Besides, who you root for or against typically depends on the perspective, and we were seeing through the eyes of a broken Shinji, and Shirou had gone full "mind of steel", so it's kinda to be expected. I mean, he definitely killed Rin and Illya too.
    My favorite thing, though, is how he also enhances MATOU with his existence. All things considered, MATOU is the only "good" Shinji generated from this timeline as the others are Foreigner and The Worm (the version of him that simply kept going across the world as a rampaging monster until that was all that was left of him, requiring the stronger members of magic society to put him down. Sheet pending), meaning the only "good" version is an empty husk devoid of anything really resembling "Shinji". Yeah, this version of Shinji, all 3 of him, are beings to be pitied.

The 3 day thing is only there because all my other sheets except for Macbeth and Vortigern were researched, written, Skill/NP chosen/created, and posted in one day. Just how it works for me. Get an idea in my head, and I just wanna get it out all in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    a gender swap of Hans Scharff, the (in)famous charismatic german master interrogator later who was taken in by the US after WW2 and basically wrote the book on effective modern integration tactics (trying to befriend and margin with foes rather than make yourself out to be their enemy, etc.).
    Why would you do this to me? Now I want to make that, and it wasn't even directed at me. It's the Halifax Slasher all over again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    You basically hit the nail on the head. Shinji, as he is, is not a hard character to make likeable, but more of a hard character to make "good". It's part of the reason I felt like I had to go so in-depth with his story. Like it said in the Existence Skill "Supplementing Foreigner’s lost will with his own, the Prince gives Foreigner a reason to exist, bringing back the humanity he lost now tempered with Beelzebub’s desires." He really was just burnt out after killing Shirou because revenge feels good in the moment, but it doesn't fix anything. Besides, who you root for or against typically depends on the perspective, and we were seeing through the eyes of a broken Shinji, and Shirou had gone full "mind of steel", so it's kinda to be expected. I mean, he definitely killed Rin and Illya too.
    My favorite thing, though, is how he also enhances MATOU with his existence. All things considered, MATOU is the only "good" Shinji generated from this timeline as the others are Foreigner and The Worm (the version of him that simply kept going across the world as a rampaging monster until that was all that was left of him, requiring the stronger members of magic society to put him down. Sheet pending), meaning the only "good" version is an empty husk devoid of anything really resembling "Shinji". Yeah, this version of Shinji, all 3 of him, are beings to be pitied.

The 3 day thing is only there because all my other sheets except for Macbeth and Vortigern were researched, written, Skill/NP chosen/created, and posted in one day. Just how it works for me. Get an idea in my head, and I just wanna get it out all in one go.

Why would you do this to me? Now I want to make that, and it wasn't even directed at me. It's the Halifax Slasher all over again!
    Okay i think i should read his backstory completely as i have only rad the abbillities and personlity . And more likeable werent it planned art the start to have a route where Shirou gives hi a Chance as Ally were then we had seen his more positive traits because that reminds me on that ? Now i am curious what you hve in quiver for Rin and Sakura besides how did you find my Baal Zouken servant atually? as i plan to make a Hadad Makiri servant as potencial Scenario where the third Noblephantasm has succeded and Hadad has returned to his full Divinity ,i can already say it will be probably a Avenger servant . And as other servants in that Scenario will be included Karna and Jeanne besides .

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Avenger of the Warring States
    "For you to summon me... how unfortunate. Nonetheless, as a Servant, I suppose I have no other choice but to fight. My True Name is Oichi-no-kata, summoned under the Avenger Class. I shall serve you to the best of my abilities. It is the least I can do."

Source

"Please do not look upon me with those eyes. Please do not talk to me. Please do not try to understand me. Most of all... Please do not love me. After all, if you do, I... The Demon King might just come for you, the same way she continued to rob me of my happiness all those years ago."

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Oichi
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Japan (16th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E-
    NP: B++

Likes: Peaceful times, her children, mundane everyday life
    Dislikes: Her sister, warfare, politics, conspiracies, "heroes"
    Talent: Hiding her true feelings, managing household affairs, onmyoudou
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga, Oda Nobukatsu, Chacha
    Armament: Magecraft, naginata
    Catalyst: Charred fragments of her robes

Class Skills
    Avenger (B)

A Skill which represents the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Avenger's hatred is directed towards "everyone who robbed her of her happiness", be it the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, the monkey who succeeded him, or the entire society of her time, who knew nothing else but warfare and strife. Underneath her usual demure and resigned attitude, a powerful flame burns, determined to punish those responsible for the tragedies she suffered in life.

Oblivion Correction (B)

People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. The flames of war which took everything from her, her sister's boundless ambition, the bodies of her loved ones, and the smoldering flames that consumed her... Avenger can never forget those things. Thus she steeled herself to fight, all for the sake of a distant memory; a time of peace where she was truly happy, not as a warrior or a Servant, but as a loving wife and mother.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) (C)

One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. As long as that distant memory remains, until she could truly grasp that fleeting happiness in her hands, Avenger refuses to fall.

Personal Skills
    Yamato Nadeshiko (A-)

The mark of a traditional Japanese beauty, graceful, kind, and virtuous. A composite Skill consisting of Beautiful Princess, Golden Rule (Body), and Alluring Nightingale​. The perfect picture of "an ideal Japanese woman", Avenger's mere presence causes others to harbor admiration, respect, and affection towards her. A woman famed for her beauty and graceful conduct, this Skill should have been her pride and joy as a Servant. However, Avenger considers it more akin to a curse. First of all, this Skill makes it hard for her to find something "genuine"; to differentiate between those who truly care for her and those who do so simply because they fell victim to her beauty. Secondly, she fears that tragedy will repeat, and their affections will doom them, similar to the fate that befell her loved ones in the past. For this reason she frequently attempts to hide her beauty to seal this Skill, either by covering her face, removing her makeup, or dressing herself in a plain shrine maiden outfit as opposed to her usual royal robes. However, despite her best attempts, she is only capable of suppressing a very small portion of this Skill.

Tragic Affection of the Demon King (B+)

An unavoidable curse born from the multitude of tragedies that befell Avenger and her loved ones, constantly robbing her of the single definition of happiness she desired. Avenger married twice, both to allies of the Oda clan, Azai Nagamasa and Shibata Katsuie. While some considered her marriages to be purely political in nature, there was no denying that for a few brief moments amidst the numerous wars fought over the domination of Japan, she was truly happy. Yet her happiness never lasted long. Relations between the Azai and Oda worsened, which erupted in a large scale conflict which annihilated the entire Azai clan, including Nagamasa, who decided to take his own life when confronted with Nobunaga's overwhelming force. Many years later, even after Nobunaga's death at Honnoji, another conflict erupted between the Shibata and the Toyotomi, who saw fit to carry on Nobunaga's legacy. Having lost everything for the second time, Avenger resigned to her fate and perished in the flames alongside her second husband. A conceptual Skill representing how "anyone who fell for Avenger will inevitably fall to ruin", this curse gradually reduces the luck of anyone who bears romantic feelings towards Avenger, pitting them against the world in a string of increasingly worse misfortunes, and inflicting increasingly dangerous injuries upon them. Targets of this curse will also find it easier to gather the ire of others, further putting their lives at risk. For an added layer of tragedy, this curse would advance at a much faster rate should Avenger reciprocate these feelings. It's as if the entire world is telling her that the peaceful, long-lasting happiness she desires both then and now will forever lie beyond her reach.

Magecraft (Onmyoudou) (D)

Knowledge in a certain specific type of thaumaturgy. Allows for divination, limited clairvoyance, and several other types of magecraft based on ancient Chinese philosophy. While Avenger was acquainted with the art thanks to her education, mystery had already started to dwindle in Japan during her time (in no small part thanks to her sister's efforts). Thus her proficiency in this Skill is relatively low.

Noble Phantasm(s)

The crystallization of Avenger's last moments, alongside her hatred towards Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, and the other warlords who took everything from her. Upon its activation, a reality marble forms and a burning Kitanosho castle materializes, the place where the Shibata clan made its last stand against Toyotomi forces, and where Avenger took her last breath. There, charred hands belonging to countless people who perished in battle would emerge from the ground, attacking and pinning the targets in place. Once they were set in place, the smoldering flames would creep upon them, subjecting them to an incredibly slow and painful death devoured by these flames. Representing Avenger's hatred towards war itself, this Noble Phantasm's power increases proportionately to the number of victims the target had amassed during their life. The more one is known as a "warmonger", the more they will suffer. This Noble Phantasm does not account for whether one's character or motives, meaning that even a noble hero could fall victim to the flames if they killed enough people in their lives. After all, Avenger had never concerned herself with who is "just" in war. Some considered Nobunaga as a hero who brought enlightenment through her unification of Japan, while others considered her to be a tyrant. The same could be said about Hideyoshi, with some defending his actions and others arguing against them. Yet Avenger could not care less. No matter who is "good" or "evil", who "wins" or "loses" in a war, thousands would die miserably in vain for the sake of a "hero"'s ambitions. Their deaths would leave countless families devastated; lovers would be separated, spouses abandoned, and children grew up without their parents. Avenger believes that this Noble Phantasm is a fitting punishment for them, those who relished in the idea of killing and conquering, all while dressing it up with seemingly noble terms such as "unification", "revolution", and "intervention".

Representing Avenger's dying wish, it is also possible for this Noble Phantasm to reach a second stage. Here, the flames would intensify even further, and a second damage modifier is applied. Now, instead of the number of victims and whether one is considered a "warmonger" or not, this Noble Phantasm simply aims to destroy anyone considered "extraordinary" in Avenger's eyes; those who deviate from her perception of "a mundane, peaceful status quo". After all, oftentimes these people were the ones to instigate change, and all the chaos and bloodshed said change would entail. This means that most average humans and obscure Heroic Spirits would receive little to no damage from this Noble Phantasm, while those bearing legendary accomplishments (such as instigators of revolutions, world-famous conquerors, mythical heroes, and Pioneers of the Stars) would struggle just to maintain their existence within this reality marble. Of course, the one who would receive the most damage of all through this Noble Phantasm would be none other than Oda Nobunaga herself, due to multiple overlapping layers of conceptual
    grudge
    weakness
    , and the deeply personal nature of Avenger's relationship with her. That said, as this second stage is the manifestation of Avenger's final wish, she will inevitably perish after using this second stage. An atrocious recreation of hell born of one woman's desperate final wish for all the fighting, killing, and conquering to stop. For every innovation, every progress, and every ambition to stop. For her to return to those peaceful times; to hear the farmers' chatter, the court ladies' gossip, the birds' tranquil songs, and her beloved children's laughter just one more time.

Description
    Avenger's True Name is Oichi​, a Sengoku-era noblewoman and sister to the legendary Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga. Quiet and demure, yet caring and motherly, Avenger seems to embody the image of a "perfect Japanese housewife". However, she constantly distances herself from others and only does exactly what she is ordered to do, without ever involving herself in anything else. One would be mistaken to think she had fully resigned herself to her fate. If the opportunity ever arrives, she would gladly wring Nobunaga's neck herself for everything she did, directly and indirectly, to Nagamasa, Katsuie, Chacha, Ohatsu, Oeyo, and countless other people who lost their lives in Nobunaga's conquest. However, at the same time, she cannot bear to lose anyone else in her path for vengeance, which led to her avoiding deeper interpersonal relationships out of fear that her Tragic Affection of the Demon King may activate and potentially dooming them.

Outside of her hatred towards Nobunaga, Avenger does not appear to have any larger ambitions, content with simply living her day-to-day life as a Servant. To some extent, this would be true. Her only ambition is to live out a completely average, mundane life as a loving wife and mother with no regard for politics, warfare, and conspiracies. Simple and boring as it may be, it is her only wish that she failed to achieve in life, for her happiness to actually last this time around. This puts her at odds with Heroic Spirits who possess grand ideals and visions for the future, as she immediately associates their ideals with all the chaos and bloodshed required to realize them, seeing them as "someone who will one day take away her happiness" just like Nobunaga did all those years ago.

Avenger's typically emotionless, kuudere personality would crack the moment she encounters those related to the Oda clan. Towards Nobunaga and Nobukatsu, the usual lifeless, resigned look on her eyes would be replaced with genuine, boundless hatred and determined fury. While towards her children, she would drop her entire facade and embrace them tearfully and lovingly, something she hasn't been able to do in ages.

Lore
    Oichi (1547-1583) was a female noblewoman in the late Sengoku period. She is known primarily as the mother of three daughters who became prominent figures in their own right – Chacha, Ohatsu, and Oeyo. Oichi was the younger sister of Oda Nobunaga and the sister-in-law of Nōhime, the daughter of Saitō Dōsan. She was descended from the Taira and Fujiwara clans. She was an influential figure in Japanese history in the Sengoku period. Although remembered mainly for her tragic life as sister of Oda Nobunaga, Japan's first unifier, Oichi is also famous for her education, her honorable conduct, her beauty, and her determination. She was present at two historically significant battles, the Siege of Odani and the Siege of Kitanosho, sieges that led to the extermination of the powerful Azai and Shibata clan, respectively.

Oichi was Oda Nobuhide's daughter and Nobunaga's younger sister. Her mother was an unnamed concubine who said to have also given birth to several of her siblings. Her other names include Ichihime, Odani no Kata, and Hideko. She was prized as a beauty of her time and was cherished by her older sister. She was intelligent and speculated to be slightly taller than most women of the age. Nobunaga once stated that under different circumstances, she would make a fine warrior.

Following Nobunaga's conquest of Mino in 1567, in an effort to cement an alliance between Nobunaga and rival warlord Azai Nagamasa, Nobunaga arranged for Oichi, then twenty years old, to marry Nagamasa. Their marriage was through political means, ensuring an alliance between the Oda and the Azai clans. Nobunaga was very grateful for the marriage and paid for the ceremony entirely (traditionally, the expenses are meant to be shared). Oichi bore Nagamasa three daughters; Chacha, Ohatsu and Oeyo. The two clans prospered and worked well together until three years later. Seeing Nobunaga abuse the shogun's power, their relations grew sour and Nagamasa betrayed her. Nobunaga's retribution came swiftly and brutally. Before long, the Azai clan was overpowered by Nobunaga's forces. Nobunaga requested that her sister be returned to her before her final attack, which Nagamasa agreed, sending Oichi and her three daughters. Afterwards, seeing no hope for victory, Nagamasa took his own life.

After Nobunaga was assassinated in 1582, her followers broke into two major factions, led by two of Nobunaga's favored generals, Shibata Katsuie and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Oichi was arranged to marry Katsuie in order to cement his loyalty to the Oda clan. However, relations between the two generals soon soured and Hideyoshi attacked Katsuie's forces in the battle of Shizugatake, 1583. Unprepared for the attack, the Shibata clan suffered a lot of casualties and Katsuie was forced to retreat to his home at Kitanosho castle. As a last-ditch effort to take Hideyoshi down with him, Katsuie torched the castle. He then implored Oichi to flee with her daughters and seek Hideyoshi's protection. Oichi refused, tired of the cruel world who continuously rejected her happiness. After her daughters were sent away to Hideyoshi's care, she perished in the flames alongside her husband.

Relationships
    Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, Louis XVII, Qin Er Shi, Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich:
    "So these children were victims as well... how tragic. That must have been scary. I may not be as gentle or capable as your mothers, but if you ever wish to talk, I am always willing to listen."

Shakuni:
    "A man who lost his family to war. I suppose it never gets easier. You have my condolences. May their souls find peace."

Lucian of Samosata:
    "I share your confusion. What exactly do people find so appealing about wars and bloodshed? What does it bring, aside from mourning widows and miserable orphans?"

Artoria Pendragon, Iskandar, most heroes in the traditional sense:
    "It's never about the killing. It's about realizing your ideals, protecting the things you cherish, and changing the world for the better... That's what you 'heroes' always say, isn't it? Heh, I'm sure the people you trampled underneath your feet thought the same thing. Use noble terms like those, and atrocities such as subjugation and genocide are excused. How convenient."

Oda Nobukatsu:
    "Frankly, your obsession with our elder sister is disgusting. Just what do you see in her? What is it you find so amazing about her that you would send hundreds to their deaths? Why can't you live with yourself and pursue your own happiness without throwing yourself at her feet? I suppose that is one thing we can never see eye to eye on."

Toyotomi Hideyoshi:
    "You took my husband, my daughters, my home, every semblance of joy left I have in this world. WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT FOR YOU TO TAKE!?"

Oda Nobunaga:
    "Once you said that I would make a fine warrior... what a joke. Have you ever considered that I don't want any of that!? Have you for once considered that I want no part in your ambitions!? My family... my daughters... I just want them all back! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!? Must you continue to kill? Continue to conquer? HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR IDEALS!?"

Shibata Katsuie:
    "It can't be... it... it really is you, isn't it..? Yes, there's no mistaking it! I... wait, what..? Despite everything, you would still fight for my sister..? No, that... surely you did not mean that, did you? Please tell me so! Tell me it was all a lie! It... It wasn't..? No... no, no, no... Did... Chacha, Ohatsu, and Oeyo... ARE YOU SO EAGER TO RUSH INTO YOUR OWN DEATH ONCE AGAIN!? DID WE MEAN NOTHING AT ALL TO YOU!? A-Ahem, I... I see. So you refuse to change your mind. Urgh... Then I suppose I have no other choice as well in the matter. Please understand that this would hurt me more than it would hurt you. Noble Phantasm partial release: Shizugatake Naraka."

Chacha:
    "Ah, that's..! My sweet little Chacha, how I've missed you! You-*sob* You've certainly been through a lot, haven't you? There, there, it's alright now. You don't have to be strong anymore. Your mother is here. Please, tell me everything. We-*sob* we have much to catch up on, don't we?"

Bond CE

Sometimes I ponder the following question: hundreds of years in the future, how will history see me? Will they see me as a hero? Sister of the legendary Demon King of the Sixth Heaven? A tool used to accomplish her ambitions? or perhaps a mere footnote in her legend? Whatever it is, I have a feeling that they will be disappointed. After all, I never cared about my sister. Which region she planned to conquer next, or what castle she planned to burn... those things are beyond my concern. If you read my journal, you will find no mention of Nobunaga's ambitions, conspiracies, or court intrigue. My journal has always been filled only with little bits of happiness from my day to day life; how Chacha said she enjoyed my homemade red bean soup, that time Ohatsu accompanied me to the market, how Oeyo made those adorable little paper dolls, that time the four of us worked together on those flower arrangements for your father's birthday... My happiness has always been inseparable from the three of you.

How I wish those days would last forever. How I wish I could watch the three of you mature into fine women, how we could have talked about the type of boys who caught your eyes, how I could have helped arrange your wedding ceremonies, and how I wish I could have held my grandchildren the same way I held you on the day you were born... Of course, now those are nothing more than mere pipe dreams, are they not?

I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry this useless mother of yours cannot protect you.
    I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you in your time of need.
    I'm sorry I couldn't accompany you to that bright future we dreamed of.
    I'm sorry for everything.

But if you could find it in your heart to forgive me,
    Perhaps in another life, if it is at all possible...

Would you sit on my lap and call me mama just one more time?

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Following the pattern of child Servants I said I'd make, you'd probably expect me to make someone's kid, but sike, I made Chacha's mom instead! Anyway, welcome to GudaGuda Kitanosho 2021: Angst Edition!

- When you read her title, "Avenger of the Warring States", perhaps you expected a terrifyingly powerful warlord on the level of Nobunaga here, but nope. Oichi here is just your average, non-combatant housewife thrown into Nobu's whole scheme and lost everything because of it. I originally planned to make her a more vanilla Caster, but after reading several stories about her, well... she sure went through a lot, to say the least. Enough to justify her being summoned as an Avenger.

- This is basically a more serious version of Lucian's sheet, both of them giving the same message of "war is bad, kids". That said, Oichi's story sheds more light on the struggles faced by everyday people in the face of war.

- Her Avenger rank is pretty high, despite the source of her vengeance seemingly focused on Nobu (and Hideyoshi, to some extent). Truth is, while the two of them did play a large part in the tragedies that befell her, her vengeance isn't solely focused on them. Rather, the true target of her vengeance is "anything that threatens the status quo", as she fears that the slightest societal change might blow up into a full-scale war/revolution that will inevitably steal away her happiness once again. This is reflected in her NP's second stage.

- Her NP is a combination of Chacha's (first stage, the burning castle) and Avenger Nobu's (second stage, the reality marble). That's also why the NP subtitle mentions "Pāpīyas Inversion". If Nobu's Pāpīyas Metamorphosis creates a reality marble that "devours deities", Oichi's NP creates a reality marble that "devours Nobunaga (and existences similar to her)".

- Oichi mentioned how Chacha enjoyed her red bean soup in her bond CE, while Chacha's FGO Valentines' CE is... you guessed it; a red bean soup. Guess now you know where she learned it.

- Perhaps ironically, while Nobunaga would most certainly die from her NP, Nobukatsu would survive thanks to his relatively minor feats in history. The following would be an amazing duel to behold. Both Oda. Both "insignificant" (at least compared to Nobunaga) to history. One has the ultimate support-Nobu NP while the other has the ultimate Anti-Nobu NP. One wants to realize Nobunaga's grand ambitions while the other wants to erase them for the sake of a simple, mundane happiness. In an FGO scenario, imagine a one-on-one, no holds barred battle. Both would receive tons of buffs but cannot use NP, and it just becomes a simple, straightforward damage race to see which one of them would fall first.

- Writing that bond CE... man, that was heavy. Reminder to call your mom every once in a while.
    Last edited by BnEl15; February 21st, 2021 at 02:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oichi: How dare you make me feel. I need to go hug my mom now.
    A non-combative Servant of tragedy who just wanted her and her children to be happy. She and Hali might get along, though Hali's wish to make a mark on history might put a line between them as well. Is a very good read. I give it a "Gave me the warm fuzzies" out of a "I'm completely emotionally shattered."

Koga: Caster's pretty good. I like that you used Ekron as his workshop/NP. The Final NP might be a bit much, but it's your sheet. Don't have much to say beyond that here.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:32 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oichi: I think this is truly the best sheet you've ever made. It made me feel things. It made me want to see her everywhere from now on, because only this sheet is not enough... And in my limited imagination, I suppose this is the best praise I can give to a fanservant. Seriously, outstanding work, man! I wish I could eloquently tell you everything I loved about her, but the other reviews pretty much covered everything that made this character charming... It left me only with the option of swooning over her nonstop. Which I'll gladly do.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————