Page 118 of 620 FirstFirst ... 1868108113116117118119120123128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, praise me more and continue to feel things from her~

@Morg: Indeed, while Oichi might be able to understand Hali's motives, she still can't approve of her actions and her wish, putting their relationship on that awkward line between two people who can somewhat relate to each other and mortal enemies who possesses completely opposing beliefs. And yes, the warm fuzzies are intentional from this sheet.

@Fortuna: It always impresses me how much research you put into your sheets, and your assessment on Oichi is no exception. I did account on that "If Oichi was a man..." quote, but since in Fate, Nobu is genderbent, I made it more vague like "under different circumstances, Oichi would've made a fine warrior". Similarly, the one who arranged Oichi to be married to Katsuie was Nobunaga's son, Nobutada, but due to the genderbent, I'm... not entirely sure how to proceed with that part of the lore. We just know very little about Fate Nobu's relationship with Nohime and her? (his?) children, so I just made it that Nobu's other unnamed followers arranged her marriage. On another note, that tidbit about the naginata was definitely new info for me. I know lots of Japanese female warriors used it, but I just learned about its refined and feminine connotations. TIL.

@Whitefrenzy: Aww, thanks. I do want to see more of my Servants interact in other settings as well. I don't consider myself good at writing full-blown fanfics (like some of the amazing RPs and Quests in this forum) by myself, but I guess we'll see if I can come up with some ideas in the future. That said, if anyone wants to say, develop a Singularity/Lostbelt on the other thread, or if you want to use my Servants for your own stories, I'm always open to give some inputs.
    Last edited by BnEl15; February 21st, 2021 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Added line about others using my Servants

Blog Entries
    I told myself I'd take a break from Servants. Why do I lie to myself?
    The idea came to me last night, and I just thought I'd take a look, see who the first bullfighter was. Before I knew it, I was making the sheet. Help! I can't restrain myself!

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Francisco Romero
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Ronda, Spain
    Height: 172 cm.
    Weight: 76 kilo.
    Dislikes: Stagnation. Disappointing others.
    Natural Enemy: Asterios
    Catalyst: A muleta from the 18th century.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (E):
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Is only given due to Class container.

Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Soul of a Matador (A):
    A conglomerate Skill that gives Saber all the abilities required to perform his duties as a matador. These Skills include Animal Anatomy Understanding, Animal Observation, Beast-Slayer, Swordsmanship, etc.

Verónica (B):
    Named after the pass in which the matador slowly swings the cape away from the charging bull while keeping his feet in the same position, this Skill acts as a personalized form of Determination of Steel, allowing Saber to block out all mental interference when facing down his enemy. This Skill's effects are increased further if Saber does not move from a single spot during an encounter.

Noble Phantasm

Muleta y Estoque: Herramientas de un Matador (C)
    In one of Saber’s earliest bullfights, he asked for permission to kill the bull himself. When it was granted, he brought out an estoque and a white cloth stretched on a dowel. This act and his repeated successful killing of bulls cemented them as the tools of matadors, ones that became synonymous with the event.

While these are not the original tools he used in life, they are instead representations of how they were perceived by the masses. The estoque when wielded by a matador becomes a weapon for quick, painless death, giving every strike a chance to instantly kill its target alongside numbing any wounded areas to the pain afflicted.

Meanwhile, the muleta becomes a tool of distraction and taunting, inflicting a powerful mental curse on a target. Rather than forcing them to charge the cloth, the cloth becomes something that calls their attention with every movement, something Saber uses in battle to create openings in an enemy’s attack and defense. This effect can be nullified with a high mental resistance or successful luck check.

Tercio de Muerte: La Gloria de un Matador (A)
    Anti-Unit
    El tercio de muerte is the grand finale of every bullfight where the matador enters the arena with the intent to kill. When this Noble Phantasm is activated, a Reality Marble created not by Saber, but by the thousands of spectators that witnessed him perform in his lifetime, imposes on the confrontation between him and his opponent.

Saber and his opponent(s) appear in a massive bullring with the stands packed to the brim with spectators cheering for Saber. While in this Reality Marble, Saber’s Parameters all raise by one rank and all successful attacks become critical hits.

This Reality Marble only lasts for fifteen minutes, after which Saber will be forced to either retreat or allow his opponent to retreat from battle. With every consecutive failure when using this Noble Phantasm, less spectators will appear in the stands and fewer of Saber’s Parameters will be raised.

Should Saber kill his opponent during the allotted time, there is a chance that he will be awarded their Noble Phantasm as a trophy. The chance of this occurring is directly related to his performance during the fifteen minutes. Should he kill his opponent in a short time while exhibiting great grace and skill, he is almost certain to be awarded a “trophy”.

Lore
    If not the de facto inventor of modern bullfighting, Francisco Romero is the first to truly make a living in bullfighting, fundamentally changing bullfighting into a display of skill by a lone person, to the point it could be considered an art.

A young man who had fallen completely for bullfighting, Francisco was, more than anything, enamored with the thought of being within the bullring, facing down the bull himself before the whole world. His motivation was not fame or glory, but the chance to inspire that same fire in those watching that he felt within his heart. To entertain and excite onlookers with his skill and grace.

During his time, a matador would pike the bull from a horse, followed by the rider killing the bull from the horse as helpers on foot distracted it. However, Francisco believed this diminished the showmanship of bullfighting, turning what should be the grand finale into merely the end of the show. Wanting to further entrance the audience and give them the even they deserved, Francisco requested to fight the bull alone.

The onlookers and officials were confused. To face a mighty bull by himself was surely suicide, but Francisco insisted upon doing so, promising a performance they had never seen before.

Indulging him, they told the helpers to retrieve the horse from the ring. As they did so, Francisco took one of the capes from them and tied the ends to his scabbard, holding it in his off hand while holding his estoque in the other.

Truly, what happened next did leave all who witnessed it in awe. Francisco faced down the bull without a trace of fear, taunting and skillfully evading its charges with confident grace. He did so several times in different risky manners, each being met with uproar from the spectators upon success. Finally, on the final pass, Francisco plunged the blade between the bull’s shoulder blades and through the heart, killing it instantly. There was a moment of silence before the crowd erupted in celebration of the incredible feat they had just witnessed.

From then on, Francisco time and again entertained the world with his skills, improving and creating new techniques that would become the foundation of modern bullfighting, and, after thirty years in the ring, he retired, eager to witness what the next generation would do and hoping he had fulfilled his dream.

From then on, his family became one of bullfighters, all excellent in their own right. And, while he was not alive to witness it, his grandson Pedro Romero would go on to become a legendary bullfighter, fighting over 5,558 without a single injury.

Personality
    A bright, cheerful man who bears no greater wish than to entertain and bring joy to everyone he sees, Saber is one of those people that seems to exude their own physical field of positivity, rarely seen without a broad smile on his face as well as in his eyes. Because of this, he generally gets along pretty well with other residents of Chaldea, having met many people he considers friends.

A firm believer in the potential of humanity, he finds himself awed to see it within the heroes around him, many surpassing what even he thought possible with their mere existence. Being around them bolsters his desire to inspire others, wishing to reach the perceived peaks the other heroes rest on.

A showman at heart, Saber often times find himself becoming the center of attention, always ready to entertain everyone with his skills. However, due the heights other Servant are capable of, Saber has been working hard on discovering other methods to entertain them aside from his typical methods. These have included attempts at comedy (What did the bull say to the rabbit? I thought I was horny!), working with Casters to put on festivals (What do you mean we can't do un encierro?), and, when all else fails, Phantasmal Bullfighting (Gugalanna, you say?).

In combat, this showmanship truly shines through with Saber often drawing out the fight and making a performance of it for an unseen audience or, if he has them, for his allies. An extravagant dance of evading and striking until he feels the excitement has reached its peak before finishing it in one final flourish.

Relationships

Asterios (Berserker): Asterios feels a strange unease whenever Saber is nearby, but all Saber wishes is to bring a smile of wonder and excitement to Asterios's face. He's currently discussing putting on a large-scale event with the other residents of Chaldea not only for Asterios, but everyone else as well.

Spartacus: A fellow sportsman with a broad smile as well! It's a shame your career was more akin to the bull than the matador. ...An oppressor? What do you... CRASH (Luckily, no one was harmed, but Saber became a bit more cautious around Spartacus.)

Georges Melies/Impey Barbicane (Archer): You understand it perfectly! To entertain! To watch them grow! Is there anything more fulfilling?

William Shakespeare (Caster): He seems to have an interest in me, but he isn't a very pleasant person to be around.

Jaguar Man (Lancer): A... Jaguar Stamp? I don't understand.

Nero (Saber): Presidente, it would be my pleasure to entertain you.

[Hunter X Hunter-Kijutsushi no Baire]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 20th, 2023 at 06:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Let deprivation be our armor against depravity.
    Let sanctity be our weapon against heresy.
    Let Solomon’s wisdom be our key into the Kingdom of Heaven.
    Let the Lord’s Temple be the witness to our ever distant quest.

In the name of the Lord, we will kill, we will protect, we will harm, we will heal.

The first Grandmaster of the Knights Templar was raised as a French knight who served at the court of Troyes, where tales and songs of chivalry were growing popular, especially after the return of the First Crusaders, which he was a part of. The bards were getting weary of internal disputes and petty rivalry between kingdoms, and the scene of the Crusade set the perfect stage for the search of ideal knighthood.

When accompanying the Count of Champagne to a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, Hugues de Payens was initiated by the Patriarchs into the Canons of the Holy Sepulchre. After meditating on the Holy City, he recognized the dangers faced by pilgrims who could not afford to hire guards for their journey, so was formed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ. The Order’s responsibility was later expanded to safeguard the holy sites at Temple Mount, which at the permission of the King of Jerusalem, became their base of operation, and so they were renamed into the Order of the Temple.

On the request of the King of Jerusalem, Hugues de Payens travelled to various countries across Europe, recruiting knights, convincing nobles and gathering financial support for the cause of the Crusade. With the enthusiastic advice and instruction of Saint Bernard, the order was officially sanctified and its rules drafted at the Council of Troyes. It was decided that they would serve no king but the Lord and that they would only report to the Pope himself, and their holy mission to be kept a sworn secret.

Returning to Jerusalem, the eager Templars began its first series of activities on the Holy Land, guarding pilgrims, assisting military battles, and, most importantly, recovering relics and artifacts scattered throughout the Holy Land. It was an ever distant quest, an arduous journey only the most faithful and pure can endure, so much that the knights of the round temple, long after the death of their First Grandmaster, would lost sight of their own humanity --

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Hugues de Payens
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

Disregarding the abrupt downfall of the order, the legendary deeds of the holy knights Huguen de Payens founded and led was well known throughout Christendom, and the praise of their bravery and piety are spread through sermons of monks and words of poets, bringing to live an archetype of the “ideal knights” that inspires bards and writers alike for centuries.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Divine Resolution: B
    The authority granted by the Holy Grail, one Command Spell is provided for each Servant participating in the war. The duty of safekeeping the relics of the Lord from misuse is one of utmost importance for the Templars, and being summoned as a Ruler-class Servant is but an extension of this duty.

Relic Identification: B-
    A specialized True Name Discernment fit for a Relic Hunter. Any Servant with abilities and attributes related to the relics of Judeo-Christian origin will be instantly recognized. However, because there is a tendency to conflate certain Holy Relics with unrelated foreign treasures bearing similar characteristics, the identification is not always reliable.

Magic Resistance: A
    A holy exhortation granted by Saint Bernard, the co-founder of the Templar Order, which became an armor against the heretical magi. Ruler is invulnerable against most modern magecraft, excluding the Baptism Rites of the Church or those based on the divinity of God.

Personal Skills:
    Code of Knighthood: EX
    A teachable composite skill which encompasses the abilities and talent necessary to be initiated as a Templar Knight, including Protection of the Faith, Baptism Rites, Guardian Knight, Knight’s Tactics, Riding and such, which on average are around C-rank.

It is based on the original rules of conduct drafted at the foundation of the Order by Payens and Saint Bernard, which would become the template for the concept of “noble chivalrous knights'' featured in legends and literature, especially the famed “Knights of Round Table” of Britain. Being first and foremost a soldier of God, as much of a pious monk as a brave militia, Ruler is well versed in both the teachings of God and the tactics of warfare, such is the “ideal knight” the founder of the Templars envisioned -- but perhaps he didn’t take into account that these ideals were far from humanly possible.

Protection from the World's Beginning: B
    A blessing granted to those consecrated to guard the Cornerstone of Creation within Solomon’s Temple, the point said to be where the creation of the world began. The divine protection of the Planet’s Genesis grants a significant boost to Ruler’s magical energy parameter. In addition, it also serves as a Territory Creation skill which allows Ruler to construct a Temple modeled after Jerusalem’s Dome of the Rock, which once served as the Templar’s eponymous headquarter.

Noble Phantasms:
    Omne Datum Optimum
    Not For Us, My Lord, But To Your Name Give the Glory
    Type: Anti-Treasure
    Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord.
    The papal mandate that bestows the Templars with full right on the spoils of the Crusade, relieving the Poor-Fellow’s Knights from any financial burdens, effectively granting them effect equivalent to a B-ranked Golden Rule. It is the source of the Order’s unprecedented privilege and authority -- but it would eventually become the root of the problem which would lead to the Order’s eventual downfall. More discreetly, it is also an assignment to find and collect Holy Relics and Artifacts scattered on the Holy Land.

In essence, it is a Noble Phantasm that designates an artifact as a “holy relic” and seals it by the authority of God’s Temple, granting Ruler access to its use. The chance of successful seizure is boosted with the more compatible the designated artifact is to the characteristics of Christian relics, such as the characteristic of “granting one’s wish” for the Holy Grail. The seizure can only be done if the artifact’s owner is deemed “unworthy to use it”, the Temple’s authority cannot override the artifact’s wielder if they are already properly consecrated for it’s usage, for example, this Noble Phantasm cannot seize “the Ark of Covenant” from David or the “Holy Lance” from Longinus.

Templum Domini
    Help Us, God Our Savior, For The Glory of Your Name
    Type: Barrier
    The pieces of the Foundation Stone which the Templars cut from within the Lord’s Temple, the Dome of the Rock. They are forged by the Templars into a powerful Conceptual Weapon that is Ruler’s broad-bladed sword. However, the Noble Phantasm’s true form is that of a dome-shaped shield of absolute protection, forming a holy barrier capable of protecting an entire city on its true name release. The defensive value scales with one’s own faith. As long as the wielder’s faith is strong, as long as the 72 Templar Codes are observed, the Lord’s Temple will never fall until the end of the world. In addition, when a Holy Relic is sealed within this Temple, it is possible to reverse the defensive power into an attack value, which transforms the protective dome into a powerful holy spear.
    Last edited by Kamera; February 23rd, 2021 at 12:45 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oichi: A real tragic Figure , i feel sorry for her she wanted unlike her sister Nobu not glory fame and conquest she wanted just pure normal happiness .As i read her Noblehantasm has i feeled her pain that basically is the source of her hatred against Warriors , despite that she may had the potencial to be a great Warrioress herself was she unwilling and preffered the normal life . Gratulation hometeru for this meaninfull servant !

Also as you said Lostbelt a idea for one woluld be if she were willing to cultivate her potencial as Warrior may bee a good idea on this point

forgive me this Question but what would he think of my Jimmu as he is the oldest of Nihons Heroic Spirits ? and have you seen my last servant i would be curious to hear your oppinion BnEI15 ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Francisco Romero: From the FC alone I was already in love. (THANK YOU FOR THIS SMALL HETALIA CRUMB.) I hope you have a lot of other "fever-Servants"-situations where you create them in like, a day, because hot damn if this ain't GOOD. It's fun, it's heartwarming, it's exactly right in all fronts. I wish I had this drive, I truly wish I had! It also kinda makes me realize FGO doesn't have a matador-like Servant yet so this is a totally original niche. Good for you for exploring it so thorougly with the character (that on top of being awesome already, also has such a charming personality. I wanna be his friend and I adore everything about him.)

Hugues de Payens: I've seen my share of deciptions of this guy going around, but this is the first time I've truly been amazed by what I read. I knew you'd come here and blow everything outta the water. Good job as always, Kamerad! Those skills and abilities are so what you'd expect from this dude, and yet at the same time it was something that made me think "hoo man how come no one had made this yet?!". It's the mark of a really creative person to take such a "mundane" (is that even the word?) lore and absolutely transform it, to the point that one cannot associate the character anymore with any other sheet.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Francisco Romero: Not bad i see you have a bopst of Inspiration Morg . though i must admit as Lover of the Animals that i openly loath these today bullfighting ,and i t may be sounding weird but when i see such Scenes were the Matador gets on hit by the Bulls like a horn strike im not shocked instead gleefully and Routing for the Bull . besides i would be curious what he would think of my Hippokrates ?

Hugues de Payens: A quite well done work interesting Noblephantasm ideas thugh a Question with his first Noblephantasm how does it work on from Artifacts of non Abrahamitic nature ? Like example wise Hektor Durindanna or does it have a more succesfull like if in that legendds the artifact was stolen and used by the thief here cant i Name a example but would i then have a greater succes probability ? and does he know thrrough the grail or the throne About the final fate of the Templar Knights ,and what would he think of my Dante Alighieri as he is the last respectively one of the last bearers of the Knight orders knowledge?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Francisco Romero: From the FC alone I was already in love. (THANK YOU FOR THIS SMALL HETALIA CRUMB.) I hope you have a lot of other "fever-Servants"-situations where you create them in like, a day, because hot damn if this ain't GOOD. It's fun, it's heartwarming, it's exactly right in all fronts. I wish I had this drive, I truly wish I had! It also kinda makes me realize FGO doesn't have a matador-like Servant yet so this is a totally original niche. Good for you for exploring it so thoroughly with the character (that on top of being awesome already, also has such a charming personality. I wanna be his friend and I adore everything about him.)
    It's not so much drive as a strange compulsion. What I really need to do is make an Archer or Lancer. I know KOTOMINE's a Lancer, but I kinda wanna make a more traditional one. I think one of my goals is to make one of each Class, with the exception of the sub-classes.
    Not a great deal is known about him, so this was fun to expand on. The idea of someone just wanting to genuinely share their love of something with the world is always an enticing prospect. A friendly good-boy who honestly isn't that powerful when compared to the legends around him, but doesn't seem to mind. Still, I'd love to see him take on Gugalanna. I mean, he would lose, but I think only the Bull's hove would fit in the arena, and that's funny in of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    besides i would be curious what he would think of my Hippokrates ?
    He's a good guy, I guess? Honestly, Saber wouldn't have anything specific to say to him. Just general friendliness, like with most people.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Policing consists in ensuring the safety of the public and of private individuals, by protecting the city from that which causes disorder."

Servant Assassin
    :

Appearance:

True Name: Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie

Alignment: Lawful Good

Equipment: Sword and pistol.

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C
    Mana- E
    Luck- C+
    NP- B

Personality
    A sober and justice-minded person. Assassin believes highly in the law and detests criminals who'd desecrate it by preying on innocent people. However he's not a total rules-zealot and recognizes that circumstances in real life can often be more complex than the law was designed to apply. As such Assassin more follows his own principles that happen to align with the law, not hesitating to bend it when necessary to achieve what he sees as a "just" outcome. In life there are several anecdotes testifying to Assassin's willingness to go against the law to help people like when he risked his life and reputation sheltering Protestants from persecution after the revocation of the Edict of Nantes despite being a profuse Catholic himself.

Assassin is something of a workaholic and can easily spend entire nights hunched over his desk reading papers full of evidence. Having plunged himself into work following his wife's death he feels the need to keep occupied and doing something lest his mind devour itself. As such his Master best be advised to look out for him so he doesn't over-exert himself. In his free time Assassin enjoys scholarly hobbies and has amassed an extensive collection of old Greek and Roman manuscripts. Naturally, he'd be amazed at the chance to encounter the heroes from such stories in the flesh through the Holy Grail War.

Assassin deeply admires Louis XIV, who he regards as the very sun that guided his path and gave him the chance to bring his ideals into reality, even if he doesn't always agree with his king's decisions.

Likes: law & order, public safety, cleanliness, Louis XIV, reading
    Dislikes: messy writing, crime, darkness, the occult, when the law leads to tyranny
    Talents: policework, flexible thinking
    Natural Enemy: La Voisin

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- D
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Heroic Spirit. At this rank, it's suitable for spying as long as no sudden movements are made. Having devoted himself to bringing truths to light instead of concealing them, Assassin only possesses a minimal rank in this Skill as vestige of his Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Father Of Policing- EX
    A unique Skill held by one who can be considered the founder of the concept of modern policing. As chief of the first unified police force in Paris, Assassin enacted many bold reforms to curb crime and make the streets safer for ordinary citizens. Allows Assassin to draw on a wide range of abilities related to policework, from evidence-gathering to paperwork to marksmanship and giving chase to suspects at a proficiency of B~A+ rank.

Gaze Of The Sun- C
    A Skill representing Assassin's favor from King Louis XIV, who sought out his talent and promoted him to the position of police chief. Having earned the affection of one equated to the sun itself, Assassin may draw on the sun's connotations with order and rationality. This basically gives Assassin a unique form of Mystic Eyes, letting his gaze literally "burn into" others to glean their true nature. While Assassin is looking at someone, if they lie to him his gaze will "heat up" to the point the target actually feels a burning pain on their body, that intensifies the more they continue to obfuscate the truth. Also allows Assassin to "burn up" and dispel illusions created by Magecraft in his sight.

Unyielding Will- B
    Denotes possession of an overwhelmingly firm will that won't yield to any sort of hardships, despair or circumstances. Reduces damage from both physical and mental attacks. However said resistance won't hold in the face of attacks that aim at beguiling others- such as illusions. Assassin was renowned for the exceptional, almost superhuman drive in which he committed himself to rooting out crime.

The king's chief minister Jean-Baptiste Colbert described the qualifications for his position as "He must be unflinching as a magistrate and intrepid as a soldier; he must not pale before the river in flood or plague in the hospitals, any more than before popular uproar or the threats of your courtiers." Assassin, needless to say fulfilled the role with aplomb.

Poisonproof- C
    A Skill that invalidates poisons directed at the user. While boasting no anecdotes of surviving poisonings in life, Assassin receives this Skill thanks to his role in ending "
    L'affaire Des Poisons
    The Affair Of The Poisons
    ", a scandal that wracked Paris during Louis XIV's reign where many prominent aristocrats (including his own mistress) were found involved in conspiracies of poisoning and witchcraft. Having brought the affair to an end and those accountable to justice, Assassin can be called an absolute enemy of poisons and all who utilize them.

Noble Phantasms
    La Ville-Lumière
    Order Conquers The Darkness

Type: Anti-Secrecy

As Parisian chief of police, Assassin sought to tackle the rampant problem of crime in the city streets. During the night when darkness concealed their detestable deeds criminals were free to rob and murder innocent citizens with impunity. By instituting the first widespread system of illumination across Paris Assassin banished that darkness, replacing it with the light of law and order. His efforts as well as lowering crime earned Paris the awe of the world, gaining the iconic epithet "City of Lights".

Assassin's feats of illuminating Paris- as well as his favor from the "Sun-King" Louis XIV form the basis for this Noble Phantasm. Upon invoking its true name he can manifest "lanterns"- floating globes of light formed from his own magical energy. These "lanterns" serve as Assassin's eyes and ears, passively collecting data from everything that goes on around them. By merely touching an orb Assassin can display and peruse the information captured by it, much like a police-report.

Being first and foremost a Noble Phantasm of information-gathering La Ville-Lumière normally has no offensive applications. However representing the severe punishments Assassin imposed on anyone who willfully destroyed his lanterns, any attempt to damage or remove the orbs will trigger an automatic defense-mechanism, blasting the offender with a bolt of solar light. This counter-attack is tailored to the strength of the attacker, so for an ordinary human it'd just knock them back and singe flesh while a Servant would receive the full destructive power of a C-ranked Noble Phantasm. The orbs themselves are still rather fragile though so aside from this defense a single regular attack can destroy them.

Chambre Ardente
    Judgment Of Sorcery And Poisoning

Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Assassin's act of re-establishing the
    Chambre Ardente
    Burning Court
    to judge cases of poisoning and witchcraft following the Affair of the Poisons. However it was abolished only two years later as the king wished to avoid the scandal of having such shocking crimes brought to light, to which Assassin said "The enormity of their crimes proves their safeguard".

Invoking the true name Assassin establishes a Bounded Field extending for thirty meters around him that enforces the concept "rejection of
    heresy
    sorcery
    ". Within it, anyone attempting to cast Magecraft is found "guilty" and punished by flames igniting within their Magic Circuits, burning them from the inside-out. This doesn't truly make Magecraft impossible to cast but damages the target as long as they continue to do so and inflicts debilitating pain that scales with the amount of Mana they pump through their Circuits. Should they persist practicing their odious craft, the flames may consume the Mage's body entirely and reduce them to ash.

This Noble Phantasm gives Assassin an advantage against Caster-Class Servants, shutting off their primary means to attack and defend. However the Bounded Field expends a fairly high amount of Mana to maintain so Assassin can only keep it active for five minutes most of the time. Furthermore practitioners of Divine Words (who lack Magic Circuits to target) or Sacraments drawing from the Catholic faith (as Assassin doesn't consider them to be "heretical") are unaffected by this ability.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saber of Hammer and Nails

old faceclaim

Class: Saber
    Alternative Classes: Lancer, Archer
    True Name: Þrúðr (Thrud)
    AKA: "Strength", Daughter of Thor
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Norse Mythology

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Height: 150cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Likes: strength, being accepted, crafting (of sheets and commenting in a certain forum)
    Dislikes: jokes about her height, sexism against goddesses
    Talent: smithing
    Natural Enemy: Magni & Modi (Rivalry)
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Hammer, Nails
    Catalyst: nails found in old Norse villages

Class Skills

Divine Core of the Thunder God C

A composite Skill that comprises the SkillDivinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. Additionally the user is granted access to Mana Burst(Lightning).

She and her brothers inherited the Core of their Father, the Great God of Thunder Thor. With it comes the right to wield Mjölnir.

Item Construction (Revision) C++

A skill branch of Item Construction, allowing her to modify divine constructs and Noble Phantasm weapons of the same rank (C). The rank rises if the object has their roots in North Europe, even more if it is of Norse origin. Modifying her Class is possible by changing the specs of her weapons.

Magic Resistance -

This skill is replaced by Twilight Survivor

Personal Skills

Twilight Survivor

Denotes the owner as a survivor of Ragnorök - The Twilight of Gods. As an event that changed the texture of the world in that region, the owner loses ranks in their Divinity, but is treated as a "relics of the Age of Gods". This grants them Resistance to Modern Thaumaturgy and free access to the Foundation of Magic that was present during the Norse Age of Gods, like Rune Magecraft.

Monstrous Strength A

A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.
    This skill is not born out of her being a monster, but her and her brothers being defined as 'aspects inherited by their father'. While Magni is the 'Might' and Modi is the 'Wrath', Thrud is the 'Strength' of Thor and therefore has great amount of power.

Throwing/Retrieval B++

What she throws (hits with her hammer) is imbued with a Rune that allows her to return it whenever she likes. The strength and speed of her projectiles are incredible, being more powerful than modern day bullets, but the potential is lowered due to her lack of precision, which can be alleviated if she uses her 'special nails'. The things hit by those nails can be retrieved as well.

Noble Phantasms

Gungnir (Broken)
    Declaration of the Great God

After Ragnarök, Thrud wandered across the field of Vigridr and found some of the splinters of her grandfathers weapon. She reforged the nine slivers of Gungnir, who lost much of their potential after the texture of the region was changed. She reforged them into nails, which she now uses together with her version of Mjölnir - the legacy of her great Father.
    Upon activation she infuses one of the original slivers of Gungnir and lets it float in front of her, she then channels her energy into her arm and her hammer and swings at it with a mighty roar. The nail will then fly with incredible speed at the target and the sure-hit function of Gungnir will activate. This is the lowest output of her NP. If she pleases she can release all nine of her slivers at once and with even more mana expenditure, she can activate the return function of the nails after impact in quick succession so they swifly float back and get hit again. Repeated use will strain the nails and it is likely that they will have to go into 'maintenance' to make them combat-ready again. Worst case is the nails could break and be irreperable for the remainder of a HGW.
    Another use is the function of Gungnir to 'fix something in place'. Most of the might of Gungnir is gone and it can not fix a whole texture to the world anymore, but it can fix objects at the very least. She can use the nails to 'fix' a large object like a house and therefore prevent it from receiving any harm. That ability can be used to safe it from her Last Resort NP or to hit the whole house with her hammer and send it flying as a whole against the enemies.

Mjölnir Vigridr
    Father's Resting Ground after a War well fought

Vigrith is the field
    Vígriðr heitir völlr

where in fight shall meet
    er finnask vígi at

Surtr and the gracious gods;
    Surtr ok in svásu goð;

A hundred miles
    hundrað rasta

each way does it measure.
    hann er á hverjan veg;

And so are its boundaries set.
    sá er þeim völlr vitaðr.

Similar to the Final Version of her brothers Noble Phantasm, this version absorbs memories of the user as well. Instead of invoking the authority of their father, the Thunder God in mighty lightning, it invokes the image of the 'Last Battlefield on which Ragnarök takes place'. Upon release the hammer releases a Reality Marble that overwrites the region with Vigridr, the battlefield of the Twilight of Gods. All modern laws of physics, technology and modern Thaumaturgy cease to function and only magic from the Age of Gods can be cast. The memories that are fed to the hammer are the memories of Thrud's father, but also to an extend of the god's that fought alongside him and fell with him. This is utilized as an Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm as she can associate a divine opponent with it. The Hammer then slowly reabsorbs the Reality Marble and devours everything in it. The Memories of Thor alongside those caught in it, as they vanish as if they never existed. The Region on which the Reality Marble was cast is left a wasteland, unless Thrud used her power to 'nail' certain aspects of that region into the current texture to protect it from being sucked into the Reality Marble after activation. But still, for a long while after it, Modern Foundations will not work and nature has to take it's time to recuperate from the conceptual damage taken.
    Using this Noble Phantasm will break the inherited Core of the Thunder God and Thrud will now be a version of herself instead of a version of 'Thor'. The hammer will then ascend to the heavens together with the memories it devoured after the Reality Marble collapsed into it. As Thrud vanquishes her Divine Core and the Reality Marble is that of Mjölnir, even she can be victim of her own Noble Phantasm.

Lore

Thrud

Not much is known about her. Her mentions in mythology is scarce and mostly indirect through descriptions of Thor as 'Thrud's father'. Her mother is the goddess Sif. She is overshadowed by her brothers Magni and Modi. She shares her name with one of the Valkyries and it is unclear if they are the same person or not. Together with her siblings, the three are said to represent the aspects of Thor: Magni, the Might of Thor, Modi, the Thunder God's Wrath and Thrud, the Major God's Strength. What happened to her after the Twilight of the God's is unknown, but those who tell the stories are the reason. None of the fates of the Major Goddesses of the Norse Pantheon is known, because the bards rather told the stories related to men. She says she is not supposed to change the mythology of our world, but let us know, that Odin did not fight alone and that her father walked nine steps towards someone.

Gungnir

The legendary spear of the Norse Chief God was a powerful Divine Construct, unrivaled in strength. It is said to be the prototype of the Gae Bolg, with it's technique 'Soaring Spear that strikes with Death' being close to Gungnir. The 'Daughters of Odin', the Valkyries, were granted a degraded version of Gungnir, that could be considered mere 'slivers of the the greatest spear'. When they activate their NP with the use of Gungnir, a sure hit function will activate, similar to the technique of Gae Bolg, that will always pierce the heart.
    Gungnir was so powerful, that the concept of breaking it into several pieces does not follow the common logic "the whole is stronger that it's parts combined". Breaking Gungnir into several pieces barely diminished the power of each sliver, making "the parts of the whole, stronger than the whole itself". Odin therefore became a skilled forge, who miticulously divided Gungnir to make it even more powerful. As his sideprojects he crafted the shields of the Valkyries.
    The appearance of the spear would then be akin to a pillar of light in which several thin parts float around.
    With that concept in mind, each hit Gungnir lands against a single enemy is equal to getting hit multiple times with it. If he pleases he could throw his spear into an army and split the spear midair into several pieces and create a powerful carpet bombing like barrage of magical explosions. Like Mjölnir they have the ability to return to Odin on command and like it's conceptual descendant Gae Bolg, would never miss it's target.
    But this ability is lost in history or was erased from it by Odin's will to hide the effects it had on the world.
    Gungnir was one of the Pillars of the World, that fixed the Texture of his realm in place, therefore it harbors immense power. Breaking it apart to reassemble it anew in Odin's unquenchable desire to become more mighty is what led to his and his people downfall. Breaking the 'Nail' that fixes their texture, loosens the textures between the realms of Yggdrasil and one day they were torn enough, that the cold winds of Niflheim could blow across the realm of the mortals for several years - the Fimbulvetr. The thresholds between the realms will then weaken enough, that the giants of ice and fire and the dead can invade the realm of the living. Odin's search for power to avoid the prophecy of the Twilight of Gods was the reason it began.

Character

Boisterous, loud, telling her mind, prone to become annoyed to angered easily. While she doesnt really see herself as a fighter, she is aware of the strength she inherited. Still there is something that drives her to fight regardless, rushing headlong into combat.
    That something is recognition. While she is aware that her father did not ignore her and definitely took notice of her, to her it did not feel like a 'father' to her. Her brothers had a much deeper connection than she had and she felt like that was because she was a girl. She therefore rather saw her 'gramps' Odin as a real father figure, who tought her about smithing and weapons. The job of the Master is to listen to the random comments and stories she tells him about her 'stupid dad' and teach her, that the great god of thunder was just like a normal father who did not really know how to treat a daughter, but still loved her regardless. Thrud loved him dearly as well, looked up to him, but did not know how to interact with him too. Because she doesn't want to move forward, she sealed the NP of Mjölnir to not lose her memories - against what her father intended. She is not amused if you make jokes about her hight. Somehow she was the smallest in her family and had to endure teasing. And her hobby is smithing, something she enjoys to calm her mind.

Quotes and Relationships

"Why do you look so confused? Both me and my brothers have Mjölnir, what is the deal? Dad and his hammer were inseperable on a conceptual level, just forget all the stories where the hammer was stolen for now. Sheesh that hammer really likes adventures. Anyways Thor = Mjölnir, remember that.
    After Dad passed away, we inherited his authority and we all three became our own version of 'Thor'. And because Thor = Mjölnir we all have the hammer. Difference is that we three use our Hammer our own way. Only common factor is when we overcharge it…you could say our dumb dad had a say in it…thats why I will never overcharge my hammer…never."

"Women these days are strange. I heard some talking about nails and I started earsdropping. They love caring for their nails as well, but I dont know about painting them. And why would you file your nails? To sharpen them? My nails have a good sharp tip, but i have seen modern nails with the spiral patterns around…Oh! they file the spiral structure! That way my nails would do more damage to a body as well…damn women these day aren't as strange as i thought, their weapon technology is spot on. See ya master, time to 'do my nails'!"

"Did you know that my dad qualifies for almost all classes as a Servant? Some more than others of course, but he could act as all 7 of the core classes. Dont ask me how, but when we inherited parts of his core, those classes were split as well. Magni got Berserker and come extra classes, while Modi can manifest under some of the Cavalry Classes. Guess who got all three Knight Classes? Mee~~ Hehe
    "Lance shooting Saber" no no "Archer-like lancethrowing Saber"… "Close Combat Archer with Lance Projectiles"…Shorter perhaps "SabLAncher" thats not a word? Boy I am a god, if I say it is a word it is one."

Magni:
    "Hoooh Brother…would you like to repeat that again? That part when you said gramps Odin tought me how to smith because he mistook me for a dwarf? Hehe no please repeat that again, dont worry, it was funny, I won't be mad…" *smiles like an angel with veins on her forehead and tightly gripping her hammer*

Hassan of the Cursed Arm:
    "Wooow those are some quality weapons you got there. 'Dirks' you call them? I see you take good care of them. Do you mind lending me one, my friend? I wanna try to copy your weapon and if i got the hang of it perhaps even improve yours. You said you gather them after each fight? Boy, you wanna hear about that one rune I got here? I think this will be some quality of life stuff you dont wanna miss!"

Senji Muramasa:
    The legendary sword smith had to accept a partner in his workshop - if he wanted or not is irrelevant.

Fergus, Blackbeard:
    "Yo Master, I just wanted to make sure before I bash these guys' head in. 'Nailing someone'…what does it mean?...Ooohh...yeah I thought so. I give you three seconds to run, boys."

Valkyrie:
    "Aaaaah. I dont remember anymore who of us is older! If I am older than you, then that means gramps forgot me when he named you and if you are older, then that just means that my stupid dad was too lazy to think of a new name for me! Why is my family so dumb? All-Knowing and All-Mighty my ass! Still, you are my aunts in a sense and I respect your strength. Good work I guess….damn this is awkward. Oh and...can you lend me your shield?"

"Yeah I have seen the spears of the Valkyries. When Gramps…fought against the beast, his Lance, the true Gungnir was lost. I dont know what happened, if it was thrown into the far sea, was swallowed and destroyed together with him or shattered before. When we walked through the remains of the battlefield I found some slivers of gramps's weapon. At least I'd like to believe they are. With the best of my ability, from what I have learned from himself, i reforged those slivers into those nails."

Craft Essence

Moving Forward, Accepting your Loss

"Master, you taught me so much and I am thankful for it. You showed me that my stupid father had his own way of showing his love, his method of saying that I should become the best version of myself instead of the best version of him and that is why he left this iteration of Mjölnir for me. When I do this, I am forced to move on, no it is accepting to move on without dad. But this is a battlefield not made for mortals, as even the immortals like us gods vanish upon it. So that is why I am sorry Master, but please bear with it, it is for your own protection."

*Hearing Master scream in pain as I ram my last two slivers of Gungnir into his feet to protect him from the effect is something that chills even my bones. A wimpy mortal like him would not survive being caught in my NP…heck even I wont last perhaps. So at least him…
    Dad, I think I understand you better now. Who would have thought in the end a little human would understand you better than myself? Like you I am now looking in the face of something insurmountable, ready to die to protect those I care about...I hope I make you proud, dad."

"Sorry to keep you waiting you beast, I bet you are eager to see the last moments of your live. See the field on which legends ended! Father's Resting Ground after a War well fought! MJÖLNIR VIGRIDR!"

Editor's Notes:
    After seeing the recent sheet that used this faceclaim, i wanted to do my idea. I like my idea that the literary concept of "the three aspects of Thor as children" and the Fateverse concept of "his sons inheriting his core" could translate into differing versions of Mjölnir and they specializing in certain ways how Thor fought. While Magni exists as a Class Card in the Ilya-verse and concentrates on Thors Thunder, Thrudr uses more of the blunt force and the returning aspects of the weapons. I dont quite know yet about Modi, but so far I envision him as the Mage of the Trio. Doing the NP was hard, idk if i have enough creativity to create a Modi under my established premises. Perhaps I should have just made Thrud into Modi and genderbent him so it fits them FC.

Last edited by DelRey; August 4th, 2021 at 10:30 AM. Reason: color adjustments

Blog Entries
    Thrud: This is a pretty cool sheet for a mythical "literally who?". I like the imagery of turning the splinters of Gungnir into 'nails' she can launch. Throwing/Retrieval is the kind of Skill you could base some clever strategies around too. Fling projectiles at the opponent and then reel them back in for melee range. I do wonder why she's a Saber though. Wouldn't Archer make more sense since her main way of attacking is by projectiles?

Also, any thoughts on my Reynie?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thrud: This is a pretty cool sheet for a mythical "literally who?". I like the imagery of turning the splinters of Gungnirs into 'nails' she can launch. Throwing/Retrieval is the kind of Skill you could base some clever strategies around too. Fling projectiles at the opponent and then reel them back in for melee range. I do wonder why she's a Saber though. Wouldn't Archer make more sense since her main way of attacking is by projectiles?

Also, any thoughts on my Reynie?
    Oh i forgot to add that part with the classes. I actually did not know what class she should be as literally all three knight classes apply to her.
    Her hammer is most prominent, making her a Saber, but her nails are the equally important slivers of THE Gungnir, while utilizing them as projectiles like an Archer. That is why I added the Item Construction (Revision) line, that she can change her class under that concept, potentially confusing participants in an early stage of a HGW, because she can run around and act as the three classes to three other servants.
    her retrieval is the skill of Hassan, so thats why i added the relationship and the reel back function remembers me of ur Gatekeeper/Bridge servant

Oh you mean Del(a)Rey(nie)
    I actually think u did a good job juggling the aspects of light and fighting crime, making him an antithesis to the "Assassins of the dark streets", like an Assassin for Assassins? It is interesting how modern crime fighters end up in the assassin class, like a recent sheet of BnEl15, it is kind of ironic, but still makes the most sense in the definition of the class container.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Oh i forgot to add that part with the classes. I actually did not know what class she should be as literally all three knight classes apply to her.
    Her hammer is most prominent, making her a Saber, but her nails are the equally important slivers of THE Gungnir, while utilizing them as projectiles like an Archer. That is why I added the Item Construction (Revision) line, that she can change her class under that concept, potentially confusing participants in an early stage of a HGW, because she can run around and act as the three classes to three other servants.
    her retrieval is the skill of Hassan, so thats why i added the relationship and the reel back function remembers me of ur Gatekeeper/Bridge servant

Oh you mean Del(a)Rey(nie)
    I actually think u did a good job juggling the aspects of light and fighting crime, making him an antithesis to the "Assassins of the dark streets", like an Assassin for Assassins? It is interesting how modern crime fighters end up in the assassin class, like a recent sheet of BnEl15, it is kind of ironic, but still makes the most sense in the definition of the class container.
    "Counter-Assassin" is pretty much how I envisioned him, yeah. Though even by the straightforward criterion of the Class he did get a whole lot of people executed...

Also maybe I'm misunderstanding but I don't get what you mean by "my Gatekeeper Servant". I only wrote two, and I'm pretty sure neither have a "reel back things they threw" type ability.

Blog Entries
    oh right sorry, i meant the Viking of the X Bridge, I remembered her as a Gatekeeper and i mean more like the 'closing distance' with her NP, as she was a 'The Hand' just with an axe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    oh right sorry, i meant the Viking of the X Bridge, I remembered her as a Gatekeeper and i mean more like the 'closing distance' with her NP, as she was a 'The Hand' just with an axe.
    Ah that makes sense. Thanks for explaining!

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Oichi: The main reason I recognized the name was because of Nioh 2 and given what happens to her in that game (bonus points for that), you really sold the tragedy of what happened to her. That poor woman just couldn't catch a fucking break.

Hugues de Payens: Dues Volt all day every day. I do like me my servants based on the Crusades. They were such an interesting time in history mostly due to the fact of how much an absolute clusterfuck they wee.

Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie: Back when cops were cool. This guy is a mage's worst nightmare. Well, most servants are but this guy in particular is noteworthy for being able to fuck a mage over in the way it hurts them the most. To be fair though, most of them deserve it likely.

Thrud:
    >Me whenever I see a Delroy sheet:

KINO and based as always. I think it speaks for itself
    Also, nice using Nobura from Jujustsu Kaisen as a FC
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    i am always honored to get your feedback, Vanatos

my profile pic will then look like this:

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie: A policeman/law enforcer as an Assassin, that install gives off Batman vibes to me. Either way form what I've seen it's a well made sheet (with his work ethic, yet desire to help people and role in founding the concept of the modern police I really wonder how he would feel about all the paperwork the job involve nowadays about the Blue Wall of Silence or corrupt cops [given that he seems to be more on the side of the ideal of a policeman being a person serving the public trust first and foremost before even considering that as a formal career in my perspective]), the anti-magecraft is a neat idea and overall he seems to be a servant who has his uses and I would imagine that he might have a funny reaction if his masters wanted him to do something like try and wiretap or spy on someone or ask him to try and trespass on their private property.
    I didn't mention his opinion on actual police corruption/brutality as that's naturally a touchy subject that I doubt I could do justice to in the simple framework of a Servant sheet. I figure he wouldn't approve if it though, based on the general "follows his principles over the law" personality I gave him. In any case I'm glad you enjoyed the sheet.

Blog Entries
    Thrud: like Always \/

but okay joke aside , really great profile my Friend i think you did a good Job here , your idea of the Nails with the Connection towards Gugnir is very good ,also the idea to deduct from Magni a pattern to Thors other childs is very good i must say , overal well made Concept Respekt i can say !

That reminds me i did once a Caster Version of Thor because you said that Modi would be the Mage of the Trio please take here a look and tell me your oppinion> "Donar" also would i be curious what she would think of o Encounter her Father as Caster in this form ?

the aspect that she has a rather small size is rather irrtating as Thor was a Man of similar Dimensions like Herakless andd the Mother of the Three siblings should be according to the myths a Giantess so atleast 1.70 m would be more Fitting but okay .

How would be her Noblephantasm in her other classess would their be difference ? and i am curious how she would think of my Fenrir in his Lancer state ?

Also as he is somewhat the origgin of her Father what would she think of my Teshub would i be curious ? and as you a while ago mentioned you help with Noblephantasm Name etc translations into german i am openly curious what you say bout this profile Delray , beside the Grammar i mean .

Blog Entries
    Whistle
    Man. When something strikes you, you go in deep. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Francisco Romero: Another servant from more modern times, he's well rounded and most of his abilities seem well made allowing him to function more as a servant geared towards dealing with mad beasts (as in the monster not the class) and animals, or perhaps even servants with a lot of animal attributes and little in the way of a sane mind. Really well made and fits his lore (which kinda impresses me how I missed a guy who fought over 5000 bulls in his career without ever being significantly injured). I was going to make a joke about Gilgamesh being the first human bullfighter (one who fought bulls but wasn't a god), but you beat me to that one. I do have one minor nitpick I could make, but it's so minor in the grand scheme of things (and probably just a "me" kind of things rather than and actual problem with the sheet) that I won't even bother. Good work.
    The modern times thing isn't really intentional, but I have to say I feel I get to be a bit more creative with them. Like how Jim Jones is completely non-combative and Hali is basically a more dangerous Prelati.
    Obviously, someone whose entire career centered around fighting animals would be geared to doing such, so that was the general idea behind him. I have to say, though, that the 5,000 bull thing threw me for a loop as well. It's a crazy thing to think about.
    I actually wanted to be more direct on the Gilgamesh thing, like maybe having Francisco ask him if he wanted to participate in what basically amounted to a rematch, but decided the more subtle reference would be more fun.
    Don't be like that! If it's something really insignificant, you can just message it to me. I love to hear feedback on things, even if it may appear nonsensical.