Page 124 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2474114119122123124125126129134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since we're still on the subject of the Vortigern Sheet, I did have one final thing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    On Crocea Mors, the reason it feels random is because it initially was. For some reason, I've found myself coming back to Crocea for almost no reason some days. When I was writing Vortigern's backstory, I still didn't have an NP. However, I was suddenly struck, and began checking around Crocea and Caliburn. There really is so little information on both. Caliburn, basically being a substitute name for Excalibur in most things, doesn't really have an origin. It just exists. For Crocea, it was a sword lost in Britain that's just buried in some hole in the ground (wonder if someone could dig it up in modern times, or if it lost all its Mystery by that point). With that thought, I wondered if Vortigern might find the grave, but realized it would be convenient for Nennius to be buried in Brittany and unlikely he would desecrate a grave. However, having it be looted from the battlefield and passed around for a few centuries, now that is something I can work with. Sprinkle in a little destiny, a rando with a penchant for sword collecting, and you have Vortigern getting a sword that already served its purpose in history. Reforging it into Caliburn to give that weapon an origin was just icing on the cake. Though, I can't believe I didn't write a Caesar interaction. I need to fix that.
    I dunno man, it still doesn't quite do it for me. I feel like there was enough stuff floating around Vortigern that you could have waxed some rhetoric to justify a sword NP without having to resort him randomly finding the unconnected Crocea Mors. Rowena betraying Hengest and giving Vortigern the royal sword Hildeleoma, or maybe Emperor Magnus Maximus entrusting his sword to his son-in-law Vortigern or even have Vortigern taking up the holy sword of his son who was slain by Horsa which was blessed by Saint Germanus.

But I digress, a minor gripe on an otherwise such interesting Sheet.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    The Fiery Contrail of Freedom

“I just have one thing to say...”

“It’s better to burn out than to fade away!”

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: None
    Aliases: Ambition
    Place of Origin: Athens
    Source: Classical Mythology

Parameters

STR: E

END: E

AGI: A++

MGI: C

LCK: E

NP: A++

Height: 184 cm (6’0)
    Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)
    Dislikes: Falling
    Talent: Being Disobedient
    Natural Enemy: Karna, Quetzalcoatl, Himself
    Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armament: Fire
    Catalyst: A partridge feather preserved in oil

Class Skills

Riding (E+): Dashes about the battlefield with reckless abandon, barely able to control the movements of his craft. Opponents will find him fast and unpredictable.

Magic Resistance (C): An otherwise unexceptional individual born in the Age of Gods still boasts a natural defense against spells with a chant below two verses.

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Sun) (C): His ascension in life has manifested as ignited gases, rocketing him skyward at extreme speeds. Sadly there remains the issue of landing…

Evaporation of Reason (C): Once a prisoner, the promise of freedom proved too sweet for him and his sense of self preservation was quickly discarded.

Disobedience (B): The capacity for one to disobey authority. Good or bad, Rider will disregard any sort of authoritative command, even if it's for his own good. He is extremely resistant to both command seals and other forms of magical persuasion.

Noble Phantasms

Ordos Labyrinthos
    ~Observation of the Eternally Unchanging Labyrinth~

Type: Anti-Labyrinth
    Range: N/A
    Max. Targets: N/A

Daedalus, the master craftsman, was tasked with building the labyrinth to keep King Minos’ shame hidden from the world. Not wanting the secret of the Labyrinth to get out, King Minos imprisoned Daedalus and his son within the maze. Clever Daedalus knew how to circumvent the Labyrinth for he was the structure’s architect. Although nowhere near the genius his father was, Daedalus’ son had observed the maze’s construction from concept to reality and obtained a fraction of his father’s insights.

Having already solved the original Labyrinth, Rider possesses a knack for escape artistry. Not just Labyrinths but other types of prisons, bindings and holdings he can escape out of given enough time. More complex holding cells would require more time and study to navigate which could prove to be a challenge since Rider lacks the attention to detail and patience his father and cousin had. Nonetheless, Servants who use magics of imprisonment will find Rider extremely hard to pin down, like a bird who refuses to stay in its cage.

Interesting to note is that this NP will completely negate the NP of the Bull of King Minos but only after it has completely manifested.

Wings of Daedalus
    ~Mastercraft that Perfectly Imitates Life~

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 0-200
    Max. Targets: 500

Having successfully navigated the Labyrinth, Daedalus devised a plan to escape the island of Crete with a pair of lifelike bird wings, their feathers bonded together with wax. Despite the lack of resources, Daedalus created “perfect wings” that granted the wearer flight. The wings' only flaws were the materials used in their construction and anyone with a sense of reason would be able to pilot them effectively. Daedalus made it to the mainland. His son did not.

This NP would normally manifest as a pair of wings but due to Rider’s personality quirks they have now crystallised as a fiery cape. They grant Rider the ability to fly and radiate heat, light and fire, like a burning arrow being loosed from a bow.

The Wings are an enduring symbol of unchecked ambition, the ultimate countermeasure to ascension, making sure mortals stay firmly on their earthly sphere, never to reach the realm of Gods in Heaven. Upon activation Rider will begin flying up into the sky, accelerating continuously while generating heat and light. He will become an existence “approaching the Sun”, both positionaly and compositionally. When he reaches the apex of his arc and begins his descent towards a point on the ground he becomes a massive burning missile that threatens to snuff out all life in its path as Solar fire is momentarily united with the Earth below. In his great fall, Rider’s life will be forfeit.

Lore

Rider’s True Identity is Icarus, son of Daedalus, who tragically died when he flew too close to the Sun.

While living in Athens, Icarus was constantly overshadowed by his more talented cousin, Perdix. He lacked the talent or capacity of attention to properly learn his father’s craft and his jealousy at his cousin’s accomplishments stirred within him like a smoldering fire. Although he did not have his father’s intellect, he certainly inherited his father’s envy. He witnessed Daedalus cast Perdix down from the Acropolis out of a jealous rage and felt blessed for his ignorance as he would have shared Perdix’s fate if he even had a fraction of his father’s intelligence.

Prior to their escape from Crete, Icarus was instructed not to fly too high or too low. The heat from the Sun would melt the wax that kept his wings together and the ocean spray would soak the feathers. Being imprisoned alongside his homicidal father instilled a paternal hatred within Icarus. If he even showed a flash of genius his father would bear down on him the same way he bore down on his poor cousin. Seduced by the freedom of flight, freedom away from his father, Icarus flew up to the Sun and basked in its warm glow before descending down into the ocean below. The island where his body washed up on was named Icaria in his honour.

Personality

Hot-blooded, impulsive and stubborn, Rider is the picture of youth. He lacks the wisdom or sensibilities other Heroic Servants would acquire during their time in the Throne. An unapologetic anti-authoritarian who will resist anyone that tries to tell him what to do even if they have his safety in mind. Lacking the necessary requirements for the Archer class has left a bitter taste in his mouth as he yearns for the independence Archers have from their Masters.

Rider is willfully ignorant of his capabilities. Despite being an extremely weak servant he will confront all threats head on as if he possessed the might of Heracles. It is a blessing that he is so quick and his movements so erratic or else he would be crushed as soon as a Grail War began. Opponents will liken fighting him to fighting an insect that won’t go away.

During down time he’ll enjoy partying, loud music, illicit substances and other adult vices he never got to experience when he was alive. The Grail isn’t much of a concern for him as he is here for a good time, not a long time. To him his wish-the chance to enjoy the fleeting miracle of life again-has already been granted. However, on the off-chance he does win the cup he will wish for the fate of his cousin Perdix to be altered. As envious as Rider was, deep down he thinks Perdix deserved better than what he got.

Quotes

(upon summoning)
    “Greetings my Master! I am the Servant Rider, ill-fated son of Daedalus, the Winged Icarus. Will you fly with me upon the wings of freedom?”

“Be rational? Ha! I kick rationality to curb and do the impossible! That’s the way I roll!”

“Those stuffy, long-lived mages surrounded by their books and devices? If I were them I’d trade it all away for a single, fleeting moment of pure bliss.”

(reacting to a Command Seal)
    “You can’t tell me what to do. You’re not my Dad! Not even my Dad could tell me what to do!”

(to Asterius)
    “You were the creature my father was commissioned to imprison. Honestly I pity you, having to suffer at the hands of a parent.”

(to Perdix)
    “Hey dude. It was you who deserved to fly with father, not me. You would have had the sense to listen to him.”

(to Voyager)
    “What’s it like being unbounded by Earth’s gravity? Have you actually seen a star up close? I came close to one once. Once.”

Author Notes

row row/fight da powah

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kamina as Icarus' FC is actually amazingly fitting. Overall I'd say this is a pretty well-done sheet. His true wish being for his cousin is a nice heartwarming touch given how jerkish he normally acts.

Blog Entries
    Servant Saver:

Appearance:

By yorozu_kei on Twitter

True Name: Kvasir

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armament: A simple wooden staff he uses when travelling.

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- E
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- E
    Mana- A+
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Personality
    A laidback and serene individual. Despite possessing boundless knowledge he has no strong desire to make use of it for his own gain and merely enjoys travelling around passing on what he knows to others. Saver deeply loves humans and takes the greatest delight in seeing them take the abilities he's imparted to new heights. Even the cruel circumstances of his death is no cause for regret as Saver recognizes it allowed the wisdom he personified to help far more people. His only wish is to incarnate in the World so he may continue to teach and witness the growth of the humans he admires so much.

Dislikes: war, those who refuse to listen to reason, destruction of knowledge
    Talent: passing on wisdom
    Natural Enemy: Fjalar and Gjalar

Class Skills:

Charisma- A+
    The talent of a leader, including one's natural charm as well as the ability to command armies in battle. At this rank, it goes beyond mere popularity to reach the level of a spell (curse) in itself. Saver exudes a natural and relaxed form of charisma that soothes the minds of those who interact with him, making them more amenable to learning. Even the most violent and brutish souls would be at least open to hear what Saver has to say before killing him.

Counter-Hero- C
    A Skill that reduces the statistics of "heroes" the Servant faces in combat. At this rank opponents suffer a rank-down to all parameters in the presence of Saver. The effect is more muted against antiheroes, merely lowering their parameters by a half-ranking. A being who exists for nothing other than peacefully spreading knowledge, anyone who attacks Saver is surely amongst the most twisted and vile souls. To bear arms against such a purehearted character is a rejection of one's very status as a "hero", so those who identify as such have their stats temporarily reduced as punishment.

Personal Skills:

Proof Of Friendship- B
    A Skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, where then a dialogue can begin. However, the enemy Servant must not possess a Mental Pollution Skill. In regard to a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check can be obtained when constructing temporary alliances. Saver possesses this Skill due to being born from a peace-offering between the warring Aesir and Vanir gods. As a symbol of goodwill both sides gathered to spit in a ceremonial cup. The product of that mingling of godly essences was Saver himself.

Connection To The Root- D+
    Saver's vast wisdom actually came from having unknowingly opened a doorway to the Root itself, the Akashic Records containing all the world's knowledge. As a terminal of Akasha he can access any piece of information relevant to his current situation or grant himself any Skill other than those inherent to the body.

However the information gleaned through his connection is partial and fragmented, so Saver must pass a Luck check everytime he wants to access anything, and even then it will only be "knowledge that roughly matches what he needs", not exactly what he had in mind. Saver perceives using this Skill as diving into a bottomless dark well swirling with droplets of information and having to manually retrieve what he needs. Saver may also invite others into this "space" by sharing his blood with them, though this risks breaking the target's mind if they're unprepared for the journey.

Incidentally, Saver's legend is sometimes likened to that of the Holy Grail itself, a divine chalice which had the power to bestow wisdom upon whoever obtained it. Given the present Holy Grail's purpose is to bore a pathway to the Root, perhaps it's no coincidence Saver is connected to such an omnipotent wish-granter.

Mead of Poetry
    Kvasis Dreyra
    - EX
    A unique Skill Saver possesses due to the legend of his very blood becoming the Mead of Poetry, which granted whoever drank it poetic knowledge on par with the finest scholars. For a time this elixir was jealously guarded by the giant Suttung, before being stolen by Odin in his pursuit of knowledge and eventually dispersed to all humanity, creating the first poets and scholars.

Allows Saver to impart fragments of his wisdom to others by sharing his blood with them. Upon ingesting even a small portion of Saver's blood one gains his Connection To The Root Skill at rank E, a doorway to Akasha opening directly in their mind. This allows the individual to access any knowledge or Skill by tapping it from the Records, albeit in the same fragmented and unreliable way as Saver himself. Furthermore due to the nature of Saver's legend this connection favors knowledge related to the arts and poetry.

Naturally, perceiving Akasha even partially is too much for many mortal minds to comprehend, and in a direct form risks shattering their psyche from being unable to handle Saver's wisdom. Combined with how Saver risks anemia from sharing too much of his blood, this Skill is best used cautiously for both parties.

Divinity- C++
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Saver may not've been a full god himself but he was born from the mingled divine essences of every Aesir and Vanir god. Furthermore after his death he was venerated as an aspect of Odin, having absorbed his wisdom into the All-Father to render the latter a god of poetry. This gives him a fairly high divinity.

Wandering God- B
    A Skill that represents Saver as a god who travelled all over the Nine Realms spreading knowledge to people wherever he went. This gives Saver a form of Territory Creation, signifying that rather than establishing a specific territory he turns wherever he goes into his territory. Saver can quickly set up a territory on any kind of terrain that displays the equivalent effects of a Magus' workshop, and within it he gains bonuses to any acts conceptualized as "promulgating knowledge". Said territory will quickly fade once Saver leaves it.

Noble Phantasm
    Skáldskaparmál
    Outline Of Wisdom's Shape

Type: Anti-Essence

The crystallization of Saver's matchless insight, expressed through the legend where he reconstructed the form of a net from merely glimpsing its outline in ash and used that to help catch the trickster god Loki who'd shapeshifted into a fish. Upon witnessing another Noble Phantasm, provided he fully grasps its "base concept", Saver may freely recreate a perfect facsimile of it. While indistinguishable in almost every way, it's still fundamentally an imitation (forgery) and hence suffers a rank-down from the original. Only Noble Phantasms incarnating in a physical form are capable of being copied, not divine blessings or purely conceptual ones like God Hand. Even EX-ranked Noble Phantasms and ones of origin "outside the World" like Ea can be recreated, though Saver will suffer great mental damage attempting to fully comprehend them.

Another Norse god sheet for y'all. I'm aware the Saver Class might be a stretch for him but given he (even unknowingly) sacrificed himself to transform the human condition as a whole by imparting knowledge of poetry and the arts to mankind I think he qualifies, though the criterion for that Class are admittedly rather vague. As usual comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 1st, 2023 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Rewrote his Kvasis Dreyra Skill and changed NP slightly

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jobless Reincarnation faceclaim #2
    I am surprised i never heard of that guy, he seems interesting. When i think about a norse god of poetry i think of Bragi.
    Sheet is cool, we rarely see Savers so it is nice you found a candidate for that class.

oh and icarus is pretty cool as well. Came your idea to make Kamina a basis first and then decided Icarus fits? Or other way around?

Blog Entries
    I came up with the concept first then altered it to fit the Kamina mold. That's how most of my sheets are made. I like using characters that fit the Servant thematically as FCs. See my Dukemon as Fierabras and Kaiba as Vortigern sheets. Kamina's story just fit and aesthetics matched the feel I was going for.

On the topic of FCs, YGO is a goldmine. Over 11,000 cards you're bound to find something that fits.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Jobless Reincarnation faceclaim #2
    I am surprised i never heard of that guy, he seems interesting. When i think about a norse god of poetry i think of Bragi.
    Sheet is cool, we rarely see Savers so it is nice you found a candidate for that class.

oh and icarus is pretty cool as well. Came your idea to make Kamina a basis first and then decided Icarus fits? Or other way around?
    Yeah, the FC is actually a girl too, though since she disguised as a boy in canon and I imagined Kvasir as like Enkidu in being androgynous but identifying as male anyways it kinda' fits.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats a nice tidbit of info, I was wondering why choose 'her' for 'him'? Makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    I came up with the concept first then altered it to fit the Kamina mold. That's how most of my sheets are made. I like using characters that fit the Servant thematically as FCs. See my Dukemon as Fierabras and Kaiba as Vortigern sheets. Kamina's story just fit and aesthetics matched the feel I was going for.

On the topic of FCs, YGO is a goldmine. Over 11,000 cards you're bound to find something that fits.
    Yeah your style is immediately recognizable through your use of colors, faceclaims and formatting. So stylish. Now that I think about it YGO should have been the first place ive been looking for my Craft Essences in my recent Arctic sheets. Finding pictures in anime style for something simple as "letter or blood in snow" was fricking horrible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I dunno man, it still doesn't quite do it for me. I feel like there was enough stuff floating around Vortigern that you could have waxed some rhetoric to justify a sword NP without having to resort him randomly finding the unconnected Crocea Mors. Rowena betraying Hengest and giving Vortigern the royal sword Hildeleoma, or maybe Emperor Magnus Maximus entrusting his sword to his son-in-law Vortigern or even have Vortigern taking up the holy sword of his son who was slain by Horsa which was blessed by Saint Germanus.
    I literally can find nothing about Vortimer's sword or Magnus having one of note, both connected to Vortigern by Severa, but she is only mentioned on The Pillar of Eliseg and nowhere else. There's more precident for Vortimer existing than his mother, which is weird.
    The reason I didn't do that is I found it hard to believe Vortigern would even trust the daughter of the man who killed his brother and drove them from Britain, but upon reading a little more on Rowena, the idea of Vortigern's history being corrupted could also apply to her, and I could doo something with that. Plus, given what Hildeleoma means, it is a better candidate for becoming Caliburn.
    I can do something with this.

Icarus: My wings are the ones that will ascend the heavens!
    A Servant suicidal by nature. Probably the best Icarus I've seen here (the other candidate being Beast Sol), so I gotta give you credit for that one. Really exemplifies is childishness

Kvasir: Don't really have anything to say on this one except it's good. Made me smile.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vance: so as i didnt read your servants do i now

Mariya Oktyabrskaya: At first as i saw the second Picture i thought Samus s´ that you ? a intersting Women that loaths the war but paradoxically is entering it herself . Well made the suit i must say . How is hse acually mentaly in her other classess and how is there her Noblephantasm different ?

Michael: i can see that you got the Inspiration from Royd our Specialist for well made Saints/Prophets and Angels ~ well made though i am curious what Lanccer Spear Noblephantasm you imagined she have and what her Caster capabilities are ?

Liang Hongyu: At first from hich Game or Anime series isthe fceclaim i think i habe seen it somewhere the same charackter but cant gues ? Has she any sort of Connection Yan Qing as got the Feeling ? Also good work ,though the part of her Body parts is unsettling as you hinted it what are her Noblephantasm in her other classes and how different is she in her Assassin class in her personality ?

All in all are your profiles quite good but why are you making them so short actually ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post

Congatz that is a well made Icarus ! though i must admit i havent watched Tengen Guren Langan i think that werer the Name of the anime ? Seems the Picture quite Fitting and i agree the yugiog DuelMonster CArds are ofering many good possible Picture now would i be curious if someone could make a servant with a Black Magician Girl or Kobo ou Hope faceclaim ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Liang Hongyu: At first from hich Game or Anime series isthe fceclaim i think i habe seen it somewhere the same charackter but cant gues ? Has she any sort of Connection Yan Qing as got the Feeling ? Also good work ,though the part of her Body parts is unsettling as you hinted it what are her Noblephantasm in her other classes and how different is she in her Assassin class in her personality
    FC is Ozen from Made In Abyss.

This is my first time using this forum so if I mess something up Im sorry.

Berserker of the Dead Woods
    Appearance:

IMG_20210304_213500.jpg
    When summoned, Berserker would probably terrify her master with her sheer appearence. Rough skin like that of a Birch Tree, iron tusks, claws like a bear's, and wild hair reminding someone of leaves, and with the eyes like that of the devil Berserker would deffinately cause a common passersby, getting even a little glance at her, to faint.
    (white skin with black streaks, black sharp-teeth, cyan colored tounge along with her blood, black hands with emerald scales covering them along with her shoulder and spine on her back, black hair with green shade, the clothes colored garnet with different patterns, and red pupils with the white of the eyes being black)
    IMG_20210304_213601.jpg
    After consuming the flesh of dozens of humans, she will have the draconian aspects appear on her, emerald scales covering her feet, her shoulders, and even a horn will emerge on the left side of her head.
    (emerald scales, the horn would start to become dark emerald towards the end with cyan veins going through it, and in some places her skin would start to become red as feathers start to spourt ou from them).
    IMG_20210304_213635.jpg
    At this point she will be covered in scales and featheres from head to toe, and even growing two extra arms. Gaining enough strength to brake through even the walls of a bunker, and her endurance will reach a limit where it cant even be scretched by a cannonball.
    (the color of hell pupil would become cyan as well, and she would have a good portion of her body covered by the feathers.)

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Baba Yaga
    Other Applicable Classes: Rider, (Grand)Caster, Assasin, Alter Ego
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Slavic Mythology
    Height:168 cm/66,14 inches~100 m
    Weight:53 kg/123 lb~50 tons
    Dislikes: Stubbornness, childish adults that doesnt take responsibility
    Armaments: Torn, overused pieces of clothing; Mortar

PARAMETERS:
    STR: B+
    END: D+
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK:C
    NP: EX

Class skills

Mad Enhancement EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. At this rank, all parameters are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost.

All of Berserkers Parameters are Ranked-Up, although Berserker can still hold a normal conversation, when it will come to stopping her from a good "meal" she will become an unstapabble wild animal longing for its pray and hunting down anyone or anything to satisfy her hunger.

She is the embodiement of the rumors surrounding Berserker as a cannibalistic witch, a boogeyman to scare the children.

Divinity B
    Measures one's divine aptitude, She is treated on the same level as other demi-gods.

Her rank in this skill is reduced due to her becoming a monster that the people were afraid of for many centuries, but it still remains on a high rank as a Death Bringer, and Soul keeper of the Slavic people, fulfilling a similiar role to the Grim Reaper in other Cultures.

Riding C-
    Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles.

At this Rank one can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Berserker uses this skill to leap through the air inside her mortar, and can change directions with it mid flight, making her movement harder to predict. However, due to her Rank in Mad Enhancement Berserker makes use of the mortar as a close range meele weapon, striking down her enemies with it, or can use it as a giant projectile throwing it at her foes.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster EX
    It is an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

Berserker has been affected by the rumors of having a hideous alternative form of a dragon called Chudo Yudo, causing her to slowly take the form of a draconian as she consumes more and more human flesh, increasing her Physical Parameters, and by the activation of her NP she becomes the living disaster that was said to defend the gate to the underworld.

Water of Death A-
    It was used to heal the wounds of the dead and revive them by combining it with the Water of Life to prepare them for their new life.

Berserker can use only one of her sacred treasures in combat, the aspect of Death.
    She can utalize it by pouring a drop of it on a wound and healing it gradually over time. The effectivity of it can be increased by pouring larger amounts of water on the wounds and by consuming the whole bottle, it could heal even that of the most graveous wounds. Though there is a limitation to how much time she can use it (10 drops in total, 1 drop to heal a larger wound will take about 8 hours).

Witchcraft D++
    It is a Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds.

Berserker's witchcraft has roots in the eastern world of magecraft, using all kind of spells, from simple curses to complicated forms of rituals. Most of this skill is sealed due to her high rank in Mad Enhancement, and it mainly focuses on harming others, alongside this she can use her mortar to create potions with large variety of effects, but not even the most effective healing concoction, made with the finest herbs can rival the power of the Water of Death.

She can perform sacrificial rituals where she offers the soul of the living to the underworld and when devours them it will grant her temporary buffs to her stats.

Noble Phantasms:

The Restless Garden of the Wicked Witch
    Brána do Vyraja

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~99
    Targets: 1000

Berserker unleashes her authority as someone that could travel between the underworld and ours by her own free will, and had been accused of housing the souls of the dead inside her terriory(garden).
    She has to make preparations in order to activate this Noble Phantasm by setting up dozens of stakes made from the bones of her victims topped with their skull. And when planting the Seed of Life in its bloomed form into the ground then sprinkling it with the Water of Death, it begins to grow to an enourmous tree representing the Tree that was born at the begining of time. The skulls eyes start to glow indicating that the Activation was succesfull, thus creating a Bounded-Field that can't be entered from the outside, neither can it someone escape from the inside. The inside of the Bounded-Field will slowly start to change to represent the Underworld inhabited by the souls that Berserker has succeded to gather inside her "Pestle"(seed), appearing in the forms of small fluorescent birds flying freely inside, making the ones trapped inside feel like they are traveling through an enchanted forest, the flowers and trees sprouting out throughout the Noble Phantasm, radiating in the darkness. It is a piece of the Underworld materalized on the surface of this realm, and Baba Yaga as her authority can control the inhabitants without any communication.

Berserker takes the form of her dragon child, Chudo Yudo, growing three distinct heads representing the witch's animals (black cat, chicken, snake), all three showcasing different abilities, with 6 limbs, claws sharps as the finest blades, and a long tail divided into three different parts, using it as a whip. her scales shining like an extravagant emerald, with fur and feathers shining bright as the sun. The head which represents the Black Cat reduces one's luck status when gazed upon, the middle Chicken head capable of breathing fire, thats even capable of evaporating the largest forms of water, and the last head, the snake head, producing a venom capable of conflicting damage that can hardly be healed, and alongside these she also posseses a skill known to be famous to the Lyrnian Hydra, in the place of her severed heads will grow two new ones.

The Seed of the Eternal Tree
    Strom života

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)/ Anti- Fortress
    Range: 1~50
    Targets:500

Berserker carries a ordionary Pestel that wouldn't make anyone be vary of it, but as time goes on it starts to have an omniescent glow slowly revealing its true nature: The Seed of the Tree of Life known to be located at the center of Vyraj.
    "IMG_20210304_223444.jpg"
    (the blade of the lance would come out on the top of the skull, and its eyes would glow giving of a spine shivering vibe)

Berserker stores all of the souls she will kill throughout her lifespan as a servant, making her Pestel stronger and stronger with every new victim. She will gain the ability to control the matter surrounding the Seed, first it will be only on the top so she can change the form of the lance-head to that of a scythe, or make a giant hammer. Over time as she swallows human after human she will be able to change the size of the seed and with it will change the distruction it will cause, when small as a walnut, it can create needles sharp enough to kill a servant, when as the size of the truck, it will be able to create hurricanes and tsunamis making its area of destriction tenthousend times worse. This the perfect Noble Phantasm for someone who consumes the flesh, to dont let the soul that came with it go to waste...

But with its great power comes great weakness, as to put an end to the Havec it can cause, takes only one thing to do:
    ...Break it
    By breaking the seed's shell it will become useles, making it a weapon with extraordionary power, with a hysterically weak defense, though it will cause the victim's souls to poor out from the seed, causing damage to anyone or anything in their way, even to Baba Yaga.
    When used to activate the Underworld it will sink deep under the ground covered by the roots of the New Tree of Life. But to cancel that Bounded-Field one must charge through it to brake its shell.

Background and Personality
    Baba Yaga, recognized as the Wild Witch of the Woods in present days, scaring people that were ill fated enough to cross the same path as her, and the devouring them in a whole... Though in the Ancient times she had one of the most important roles: Managing the flow of time. She was the deity that watched over the course of time and cicles to remain intact and work in proper order. She was the one that represented knowledge, being the smartest in the Human History. Even though, her personality wouldnt per say would reflect that.

She wanted to live alongside humans in the same realm as them, but caused a lot of ruckus due to her nature as a goddes of cycles, bringing a portion of death with her, thus creating a gate beetwen the two realms, and supernatural beings would start to appear in the this far unharmed daily life of humans. And her personality as a helper of heroes made many men and women to ask for her help to take revenge on the gods. So they have decided to build up a fence around Baba Yaga's house to scare the common people away, and keep the unnatural inside her garden, of course she didnt get what was the problem with smartening some folks up but oh well.
    She would help anyone that asked for her help, giving gods a helping hand when needed, but would probably ask for something that was impossibble to pay back. And so, most of the deities stopped asking for her assistence, and only those that could only ask for the help of a being that was said to live through the entire course of the universe, the bravest of heroes or heroines.
    When one of Baba Yaga's daughters died at a young age, she carried her soul to the underworlds in her two hands to be reincarnated. Veles, welcomed her as she was a common visitor of his and believing that their relationship was well mantained. He when saw the little girl came up with the idea of making her the Guardian of the Gates to the Underworld, and so they could still meet from time to time when she would pay him a visit. Baba Yaga's eyes shined as bright as the sun at this idea and accepted it immiadettely. They returned the little girl to his body and asked her about the offer and her transformation into a dragon, but the girl accepted it without any care for what she could become if it meant still being able to not just remember but meet with her mother. So the gurdian of the Underworld, Chudo Yudo, was born. But dont get Veles's gesture wrong, he only did this kind move so that he could repay his every bet towards the Witch.

Note
    I actully have been inspired to this Servant by the Recent theme of the Monthly Create a Servant. But the inspiration came too late to submit it so I made it to the finest that I could. I had to scrap him many times before she became what she is: for example I originally inteded to make her Innocent Monster skill change her appearance to that of the Leshy. But I hope it will be somewhat good as my first sheet (And I dont know if you could guess, but I love Baba Yaga).
    Last edited by FairyTale46; March 4th, 2021 at 07:15 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Kabalisto Koga: Well to answer in order.

Mariya: She is a bit of doozy. She hates that the war took what she loves and made her become what she is now. But she is also aware that she could've just not throw away everything for a chance to rampage. All three of her forms are aware of it but they all deal with it differently. Avenger is stern and militaristic, Rider is quite cheerful and supportive, and Berserker is a bit of an emotionless terminator. Her noble phantasm doesnt really change all, only a difference in color palette.

Michael: Her Lancer form isn't that different in ability. But instead of having a Cortana Ignis, she has the Lance of Longinus due to art depicting her with it along with her synchronization with Jesus.

Liang Hongyu: She doesnt really have a connection to Yan Qing but would've heard of him, probably. Her form is much like her Rider form except her noble phantasm acts less like an ambush and more like a Missle Macrosse Massacre.

By short, do you mean the lack of a relationship and craft essence part? If so, well I'm not good with displaying how my character would react to people. I may add a CE part though to some future sheets though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: E.S.P. (Aoi Tohsaka)
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Fairy Tales
    Region: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Territory Creation A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible. Caster was commonly known to take residence within a castle as much as she would be in a normal house, and turn them into her own workshops.

Item Construction A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. It was known that Caster always made poisons to do away with the pesky little nuisances that were around but she can also create potions that change appearances and magical mirrors too.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster A
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. The beliefs that mothers can never do their children ill had been pervasive in the public conscience and all the bad qualities that mothers had had been shunted into Caster. Grants the skills Witchcraft (False) and False Mother.

Witchcraft (False) A
    A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds. Caster's use of it is purely instinctual, however, due to the skill deriving from her Innocent Monster. There are many things that can go wrong when attempting spells so a luck check is required.

False Mother EX
    A curse imposed on Caster's Saint Graph due to embodying the parts of their mothers that all children had come to hate and did away with, creating an aura of wrongness that is constantly emitted from her form. Children who have experienced the sensation of a mother that come into contact with her have an unquestionable dislike for her, this also affects adolescents and adults but to a much, much lesser degree. However, it is possible to gain more resistance to the skill the more time you spend in her presence. After all, good stepmothers have existed too.

Noble Phantasm

E.S.P: Evil Stepmother Phenomenon
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Caster, representative of her existence. The archetypal trope that has existed throughout generations of media and history. It only manifests when Caster has been killed, transporting her spirit origin into the body of a female with a child. After an extended period of time, the host body is fully possessed and turned into a pseudo-servant. It is a resurrection noble phantasm that encapsulates the idea of "the stepmother coming into the story after the mother is done away with". However, there are quirks to this noble phantasm. Firstly, Caster has to make contact with both the parent and child at the same time to establish the link to them. Secondly, the host consciousness is not extinguished but is somewhat suppressed as it provides the foundation that Caster's personality is based upon.

Personality

"Hmm, you seemed to be sleeping like an exhumed corpse so I couldn't be bothered to wake filth like you."

Befitting her moniker, Caster seems to be cruel, selfish, neglectful, and has all other assorted personality traits. However, those traits seem to exist in the most transparent way. She can be crass, give no quarter on her things, be forgetful, and many other things.

"I am a horrible woman, you know. I did so many terrible things to others. Can't you feel it? That aura that condemns me so."

Caster, in truth, is not an entity but more akin to an "event that takes the form of, or forms within, a person". Case in point is Caster's current host, who has a connection to the Holy Grail War, who she manifested in. She may end up saying hateful things and spout words of violence but as it reflects off the demure and gentle personality that was present within the host, the phrases differently.

"A good mother? That is an impossible thing for me. I exist as an Evil Mother, a False Mother. I acknowledged that I wouldn't have the happiness of a normal one and accepted it."

Caster, at her core, is an empty being. Her origin sources from imaginary creations but she roots herself within reality.

Creator's Note: This sheet leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth but I'm glad to be done with it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Kabalisto Koga: Well to answer in order.

Mariya: She is a bit of doozy. She hates that the war took what she loves and made her become what she is now. But she is also aware that she could've just not throw away everything for a chance to rampage. All three of her forms are aware of it but they all deal with it differently. Avenger is stern and militaristic, Rider is quite cheerful and supportive, and Berserker is a bit of an emotionless terminator. Her noble phantasm doesnt really change all, only a difference in color palette.

Michael: Her Lancer form isn't that different in ability. But instead of having a Cortana Ignis, she has the Lance of Longinus due to art depicting her with it along with her synchronization with Jesus.

Liang Hongyu: She doesnt really have a connection to Yan Qing but would've heard of him, probably. Her form is much like her Rider form except her noble phantasm acts less like an ambush and more like a Missle Macrosse Massacre.

By short, do you mean the lack of a relationship and craft essence part? If so, well I'm not good with displaying how my character would react to people. I may add a CE part though to some future sheets though.
    I meant with short more that the personality is just so short or that some imaginary examples could be good like i imagin the abbillities how they would be potrayed in a Anime Adaption to make it more lively .

Like how i desrcibed it here Rider Georg Steller with the Attributes of the Ship and the whole journey . please take a look and say me your oppinion VAnce .

and About Yang Qing i juust thuoght there would be a Connection .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    FairyTale46: Welcome the the creator club, kid. Hope you survive the experience.
    I must say that it's a take on Baba Yaga I've never seen, nor one I believe I could have expected. A more layered take on the character than "crazy witch who is not necessarily evil but not good either". Pretty good for your first, and I do like that you drew the pictures yourself. We don't really see someone directly communicating what their character looks like in their head.

Vance: Perhaps you answered Koga's question, but mine is more geared to you making backstory for them. However, given that you said you have trouble giving your characters reactions, that somewhat explains it. It also explains the more sparse and straightforward descriptions of personality for them. It can be hard to make them very distinguishing when you have such a quick turnover, but you often have a lot of interesting concepts, with recent works exemplifying this. Basically, I'm wondering how long you spend during the making of a sheet contemplating the character you're making compared to the concepts you want to portray in them.

Skull: I did the thing.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Appearance

Attributes
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Joseph ben Jacob
    Source: Book of Genesis
    Region: Middle East
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: A
    Agility: E
    Magical Energy: A+++
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills and Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: EX
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. For Caster, everywhere he goes is automatically claimed as "his Temple", so the advantages of B-rank Territory Creation are almost always active.

Item Construction: D
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Caster specializes in making tools for divination, and not much else.
    Personal Skills
    Fertile Divine Core: A
    The corpus of a god who gives rain and blesses harvests with abundance. Grants a bonus to plant and animal fertility within a wide range, and repels all mental interference. Incidentally, this skill can only be manifested while the Noble Phantasm is active.

Divination: A
    The Skill to perform interpret signs and portents from rituals. At this rank it is also possible to glean information from nature and everyday life. Incidentally, this replaces the Revelation skill Caster originally had.

Hoarding Gaze: -
    The Skill that denotes the capacity to view things as "being held in reserve". In other words, one's propensity to keep things around for possible future use. In Caster's case this view as overtaken all aspects of his vision, and not even elementals, nor gods, nor human beings are safe from being hoarded by him. Everything and everyone is counted as "my possession", or else, "something that should be my possession".

Sovereign of Magic Wands: EX
    The Skill that denotes one's way of being as a mage that utilizes various Mystic Codes. In this case, Caster is also able to utilize people as his weapons along with conventional Mystic Codes. Grants a bonus whenever making an attack using magecraft.
    Noble Phantasm
    God Speaks, and He Lives
    Zaphnath-Paaneah

Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 1
    Maximum targets: 1 person
    The Egyptian people's beliefs towards the royal governor Zaphnath-Paaneah (a name granted to Joseph by the Pharaoh) materialized as a Noble Phantasm. Taking the form of a sarcophagus that completely encloses the real Joseph's Saint Graph, it becomes the (rather literal) mechanism by which he maintains the appearance and functions of a god. Within it he is able to completely control the fertility of plants and animals within a large radius, and is even able to manipulate water. Caster normally does not appear without it active, and it would take upwards of ten miracles to get him out of it.

Background
    Character
    A annoying, greedy, selfish little titch who somehow became ruler of the known world. He loves hearing himself talk, and does not take well to being interrupted. Similarly, he loves it when he is showered with praise, but hates it when he's ignored. Because of a childhood trauma, he also dislikes cramped spaces (ironic) and lashes out when he sees families getting along. All in all, while he may present himself as an absolutely competent being to the public, this Joseph ben Jacob never really left that wadi.
    Motivation/Attitude towards the Master
    The fact that Joseph was summoned as a Servant rankles at every corner of his being, so he will do his level best to gain as much autonomy for himself, if not outright reverse the relationship. Inducing them to waste their Command Spells, isolating them in an enclosed space where all of their needs are met, Caster will not hesitate to use any stratagem that would result in his freedom. Really, summoning this Servant is practically a lose condition in itself.
    Speech example
    "The god of the Nile, the god of the harvest, speaks! Who here will not listen to Zaphnath-Paaneah?"
    "Yes, yes, feed me more! I require more!"
    "Is that all you have? Then sell your body, your soul, your future to me."
    Historical depiction
    A patriarch whose story is recorded in the book of Genesis. Although Joseph's story, situated at the end of Genesis, was meant to be a rebuke of its beginning, it seems the protagonist himself chose a different path. When confronted with a manufactured godhood, Joseph would have rejected that and embraced his brothers, in contrast to Eve reaching for the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

But this Joseph is not from Pan-Human History.

In the history of Hierapolis of Burning Sand Kemet, Joseph was broken and twisted by his brothers' betrayal and the subsequent years of toil, so much so that when the seven years of famine came, his mindset of gathering as much as possible never went away. When the time of their fated meeting arrived, Joseph, instead of rejecting his brothers' worship, wholly accepted it, becoming to them a god.

And so Zaphnath-Paaneah, divine vizier of Egypt and all the Middle East, extended his dominion as far as he could, taking everything within reach in order to close a wound that refused to heal.
    Connection with other characters
    Everyone
    No one really wants to interact with him, and he doesn't interact with anyone in particular. How lonely.
    True Appearance
    Author's Notes
    Yo.

Blog Entries
    Joseph: This is definitely a wilder take on the guy than I would've imagined. I have to admit when I saw the FC and read his true name I did a double-take. It all made sense once I got to his NP though. It looks like this version of Joseph is meant to represent how he could've been distorted/corrupted by acceptance into the Egyptian royal family, eventually forgetting his family ties and embracing the monomaniacal lust for power.

I have to say I'm amused how we both envisioned similarly negative takes on his personality. Even though this is a Lostbelt version I honestly feel Panhuman Joseph would be somewhat similar, as he still gladly went along with Pharaoh's scheme to buy the starving citizens of Egypt as slaves.

Blog Entries
    ▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!

Goredolf: Dear God!

da Vinci: Master, get out of there now! Lock down the room as soon as he’s clear!

Ritsuka ran for the door, leaping through just as a claw slashed toward him, slicing through his left shoe before the door slammed down behind him.

da Vinci: Activate the Bounded Fields now! Highest priority!

Mash: Senpai!

Mash dashed out of the room as Mana thrummed through the air, the Bounded Field forming around the summoning room.

▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!

The monster thrashed furiously around the room, it’s body slowly growing as it did.

Goredolf: What in God’s name is that thing?!

Info
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Avenger, Saber
    True Name: Vortigern the Usurper
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Dragon
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: [ERROR]
    Weight: [ERROR]
    Dislikes: Humanity
    Natural Enemy: Age of Man

Parameters
    Str: A
    End: A+
    Agi: C
    M: EX
    L: B

Goredolf: Another one?!

SCCCCHIIIING!

Goredolf covers his ears at the metallic shrieking.

Goredolf: It’s trying to break through the walls!

da Vinci: Don’t worry. Even if it does, the bounded field should prevent it from going further.

The shrieking stops once the wall has been shredded, the beast’s claws bashing into the field only to be repulsed, causing it to let out a furious roar.

da Vinci: That will buy us some time.

Goredolf: Some time? Shouldn’t it be contained?

da Vinci: Perhaps you should see for yourself.

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (A):
    Driven mad by the rage, pain, and destruction of Mystery within Britain, berserker has become nothing more than a vessel to unleash that hatred upon the world around him. Coming to an understanding is not only impossible, but Berserker will instantly attack all humans and their constructs in the surrounding of his summons, including the summoner.

Magic Resistance (A):
    Berserker’s unique existence makes it impossible to harm him with nearly any form of magic. As though in a twist of irony, one of the only magics capable of harming him is Unholy magic ranking A or above, as his body will attempt to incorporate it within himself.

Dragon-Kind (A):
    Given by becoming a dragon, the pinnacle of Phantasmal Species.

Goredolf: But why hasn’t it destroyed the field yet?

da Vinci: We contained it just after it was summoned with a Bounded Field created by the combined knowledge of the greatest Casters in history. We’ve effectively bought ourselves…

▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!

A torrent of magic energy engulfed the room, the monitor turning to into a snowstorm of static.

da Vinci: …ten minutes.

Personal Skills
    Phantasmal Blessing (A):
    Having ascended into a being embodying the concept of Mystery within Britain, Berserker has been given the highest form of this Skill. Due to his nature, Phantasmal creatures instinctually view him as a being they would sacrifice their life to protect, all his Parameters ranking up when fighting alongside them.

The Hole in the World (EX):
    Becoming a being that constantly absorbs mana from his surroundings at an enormous rate, Berserker is not only able to completely maintain himself without a master, but also gain the power to rewrite the world to its previous Age.

Devourer of All Things Holy (A):
    Filled with a darkness not even the Holy Blade Excalibur could pierce, Berserker is a being of consumption, absorbing any aspect that has ever been considered “Holy” into the abyss of his body. While there is a limit to the amount he can hold within himself, it is high enough as to be considered nonexistent. Objects drained of “Holiness” will revert to little more than simple tools lacking power.

Goredolf: I know we called upon the Pendragons, but it seems I had forgotten how many there are.

Salter: It truly is absurd how many of us there are.

Lartoria: Perhaps, but there are three here that add diversity.

Uther: Well, when I heard the call for Pendragons, I assumed I would be expected to arrive.

Vortigern: As was I.

Arthur: I also tend to forget how many inhabit Chaldea.

da Vinci: We can discuss how much of your family is here later. I have people monitoring the Bounded Field, and it’s already been greatly weakened by Berserker. We attempted to further empower it, but the Caster who attempted it was nearly drained out of existence.

Castoria: Then why hasn’t it absorbed the Bounded Field yet?

da Vinci: We’ve set the anchors underneath the room. With it focusing on the field rather than the anchors, it’s only absorbing them residually rather than with any intent. Still, the anchors are being drained faster with every passing second.

Artoria: Do we know how powerful he has become?

da Vinci: The field has prevented it from absorbing anything beyond it, but those anchors have massive reservoirs of mana to power them, so I assume stronger than most Servants by the time it escapes.

Artoria Lily: Well, it would seem our next course of action is clear.

Lartoria Alter: We slay the beast as we did before.

Uther and Vortigern both look a bit uncomfortable by that statement, but their reasons for doing so were very different.

Noble Phantasm
    Avatar of Britain: A Paradise of Darkness No Man Can Set Forth in Forever (EX)
    Anti-Age (Era)

The supreme incarnation of the dragon blood coursing through Berserker’s veins. Having consumed the blood of a white dragon, Berserker has gained all the traits of a dragon alongside becoming a representation of the Age of Mystery.

Rather than the restrained form belonging to his Avenger form, this is the true power of his status as Avatar of Britain unleashed. A being of feasibly unlimited growth and power, Berserker continually grows in power from the moment he is summoned.

Berserker’s mere existence is enough to shake the boundaries of the world. The longer he is allowed to exist, the more reality begins shifting and reverting back to its primal state. Phantasmal Beast on the Reverse Side of the World begin to be called, the world around Berserker becoming capable of inhabiting them once more. These creatures, influenced by Phantasmal Blessing, become akin to Berserker’s personal army. This area around him continues to grow, eventually becoming capable of sustaining itself without his presence and allowing him to move on to another area.

Due to the effects of Madness Enhancement, Berserker’s desire in life to erase Humanity from Britain and return it to the Age of Mystery has been exasperated to include the entirety of the world. Given enough time to grow, the Counter Force will be dispatched to eliminate him before he destroys Humanity. However, should he be summoned somewhere like the Chaldea, where he can consume heroes of great power and even deities as well as the massive reserves of mana, his growth may quickly accelerate far beyond what the Counter Force is capable of destroying.

Vortigern the Usurper

An immense shadowy body erupts from the facility, metallic debris raining through the frozen air of the Antarctic. It’s body, no longer confined to that small space, begins rapidly growing in size as it takes in mana like the center of a vortex.

▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!

In the snow, gazing up at the beast, a group of nine Servants prepare themselves for battle.

“It’s strange, isn’t it?” Uther asked, looking around at his ‘children’. “I always hoped I would fight alongside them, but I didn’t think it would be all at once.”

“Fate plays strange tricks, Brother,” Vortigern said, his eyes narrowing as he took in the dragon spewing magical energy into the air.

“What is important is moving on in spite of it,” the cheery girl in white standing beside him said.

“So idealistic,” said the dark woman beside Vortigern.

“Yet, she is not wrong,” Arthur said, glancing at his other self with a small smile.

“We are wasting time!” woman on the black horse declared, gazing coldly at the beast rising into the air.

“Uther,” Lartoria said, readying her spear. “It is time.”

Uther nodded, looking once more back up the dragon before placing his sword’s tip into the snow.

“VORTIGERN!”

Despite the winds and the distance, the dragon’s head turned to face the group.

“I challenge you to a duel! A battle between equals! A true clash of will and power! Do you accept?”

The monster let out an earthshaking roar as its massive wings sent walls of air crashing against the group with each flap. It rose into the air, soaring over them only to come crashing down in a storm of snow and darkness. Eyes of burning red and gold gazed down as the Pendragons turned to face it.

▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!

Mana began wiping through the air around Uther as it accepted the challenge. It lashed out across the frozen tundra, the dragon’s body attempting to siphon it from the air. Still, it had its focus set squarely on the row of hated faces before it, making it pay little mind to the power flowing through the air.

Suddenly, in an instant, the world around them changed as Uther’s Reality Marble finished its preparations.
    Gone was the icy desert of the Antarctic, replaced by fields of emerald green and cloudless blue sky. The dragon also paid this little mind, ridiculous amounts of mana being condensed as it opened its mouth to release its dragon breath.

“Pendragons!”

Uther readied himself alongside his family.

"Charge!"

Aftermath
    Vortigern watched the group reappear from atop one of the large snowy hills, Berserker’s massive form nowhere in sight. His grip on his helmet tightened slightly as his tired golden eyes watched the younger members of the group celebrate.

“So, you failed again.”

Vortigern looked at the man in extravagant robes who had appeared next to him.

“Though, I suppose only transitively this time.”

Vortigern didn’t speak for several seconds, turning his gaze back on the group.

“Was I always destined to fail?”

“I’m sure there are some worlds where you succeed,” Merlin answered, leaning relaxedly on his staff. “But I have a feeling they aren’t the paradise you hoped to create.”

“That… monster.”

He scowled as he remembered to terrible creature that had been there minutes previously.

“That rage. Was I…”

“I suppose it’s easier to evaluate yourself from the outside.”

He looked at the equally extravagantly dressed woman now at his opposite side.

“An Avenger should understand that more than anyone.”

His scowl deepened.

“I never wanted to destroy Humanity.”

“But you would have.”

“Eventually, Britain would begin degrading once more.”

“Which would lead you to attacking more of Humanity.”

“Again.”

“And again.”

“And again.”

“Until there was nothing left of Humanity.”

“A Paradise no man can set forth in forever.”

Vortigern watched the group begin making their way back to Chaldea before replacing his helmet on his head.

“Why didn’t you come when they called for the Pendragons?”

“I have not been a Pendragon for a long time.”

With that, Vortigern entered spirit form, leaving the Merlins to watch the heroes they’d created leave in victory.

da Vinci: Even with assistance from our Casters, it will still be several days before that side of the facility is repaired.

Goredolf: *sigh* We may have more summoning rooms, but we should be more careful in the Servants we summon.

da Vinci: It is a rare occurrence we summon one with such a terrible disposition.

Goredolf: How am I meant to explain the costs? “Unfortunately, we summoned an ancient dragon that, had we not quickly eliminated it, would have possibly destroyed the entire world.” That is not the sort of thing our funders like hearing.

da Vinci: They only make up thirty percent of our funding.

Goredolf: At the rest is from the previous director’s family! *sigh* Why did I ever accept this position?