Page 129 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glatisant: Very moe monster-girl, great job there. I wonder how she'd get along with my Sir Palamedes Servant, as while I went with the interpretation the Questing Beast was just a mindless monster I imagine she'd be able to sense this one is "different" than what she hunted in life and not go for the kill right away. Alternatively, I'd be curious to see how your Glatisant would react to a Palamedes similar but different to the one she knew...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Endearing sheet, not sure about the whole 'true love' thing, but oh well i just imagine it as deep friendship or an aspect of her origin of 'forbidden love'

I Think independent Action still belongs to class skills and should, as dumb as it sounds, a beast like her not have Riding of some rank?
    Forbidden Love actually wouldn't have been a bad Origin aspect for her given her parentage and what she usually represents (incest, chaos and violence). Despite that, there are literally no legends that talk about this suggested nature. It literally just seems like all these knights are chasing after this weird looking, peaceful magical beast whose more playing with them than anything, which actually works toward her being a satire on the pointless quests many Arthurian knights go on for no reason other than glory as she's somewhat become. She's even said to have fallen for Palamedes after he and another knight dressed up as her to encourage Pellinore to continue the hunt.

I thought of leaving it in Class Skills, but I always feel a bit wrong when I put another Class's Skill in a separate Class's category. Also, Riding would have been if I took some inspiration from the Magic card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Morg at first have i you seen my reaction to your Feedback of Burebista ? and now to your two newest servants \/
    I did. What I was basically saying was that, even if he saw them, there's no real reason for him to say anything specific despite what you listed. If I put something in relations, it's because I believe it does more than an interaction, but speaks to who the character is as well.

Edern: WEll it seems that you slowly to tap into the Arthurian circle Morg really good . I am curious which Sword as he as Saber and i presume he has a horse as mount noblephantasm Right ?

As he is quite forgotten and oversadowed by the other Round Table Knights am i curious what he would thinko f my TEshub or my Tugarin , the reason is that you have seen my Teshub and About Tugarin as he is similar a almost forgoten figure beside his Duel against Alyosha and his relationship rrumors to Apraksevna were his feats not remembered despite that he is a Knight to would rival or even surpassing the Strenght of Lancelot and was loved by the populaze of Kiev (especially by the pagan part as he protected them fiercely against the Christian peresecutions)

That reminds me why has your Dagonet Blackbeard as enemy actually ?
    Edern only qualifies for those Classes in the most technical sense. While he was good with a sword, he never had one of note, but maybe Rhundraen would become one. He was good at riding, but never had any specific thing he rode. Lancer's the only class for him, but there's a weak Saber and a very weak Rider somewhere out there.
    Probably nothing, as being forgotten isn't a big part of his character. Even if he's forgotten, that just makes him want to be remembered more.

I thought that was obvious. They're both cunning and intelligent men who present themselves as fools whose true personalities naturally oppose each other's. Dagonet can't stand the viscous and self-agrandizing fool while Edward can't stand the chivalrous and self-deprecating fool.

Glatisant: i would say you have made a good Monster class servant as i saw one or two from Royd . She is a nice Thing and again a additionally example of dont Judge a book after ist cover . I am curious how she would get along with my Shamaness Ada as she could also speak with her ?

that let me think why do you not try to make a Remainer class servant Morg as there would be quite many many potencial candidates for it ?
    Probably as well as two nature oriented people could, though their general attitudes may mesh better than some.

Eh. Maybe someday. I am, again, a fickle creature.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Glatisant: Very moe monster-girl, great job there. I wonder how she'd get along with my Sir Palamedes Servant, as while I went with the interpretation the Questing Beast was just a mindless monster I imagine she'd be able to sense this one is "different" than what she hunted in life and not go for the kill right away. Alternatively, I'd be curious to see how your Glatisant would react to a Palamedes similar but different to the one she knew...
    I'm actually surprised at you and your interpretation. None of the stories really do anything to paint Glatisant as mindless. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to make her seem very intelligent. Not only that, but she also has a kindness streak despite her supposed nature. I mentioned her saving Pellinore, but she's also said to have done it once before. He was held prisoner by a giant, and while Arthur and Merlin tried to figure out how to rescue him, Glatisant rushed into the castle and rescued him herself, though Pellinore was scared out of his mind the creature his family hunted for centuries was there. She doesn't even do anything to Arthur even though he was defenseless and she saw him, which, for any normal animal, would be danger signs all around.
    The more I read, the more I realized there's never anything she does that can be considered malicious aside from her appearance, and even that, at times, has her described as beautiful. When I read all that, while Monster was the Class, I couldn't help but see a playful, kind girl who just wanted to be sought after, to be wanted, who was then killed by the person she fell for because she let her guard down.

On reactions, I put a little thing you can look at in Relationships, but I actually think the Questing Beast familiar would get a bigger reaction out of her. She'd see the mindless monster and wonder sadly if that's how people really see her. She'd probably spend the next week in a bit of a depression after that. Poor Glati.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 15th, 2021 at 02:43 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "I am Shielder."

True Name: Svalinn
    Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Scandinavia
    Armament: Shield

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Self Field Defense A
    A class skill of the Shielder class. It is a power displayed when protecting an ally of ally camp. While Shielder provides exceptional amounts of defense against a variety of attacks, it covers a relatively small area unless its size is enlarged.

Magic Resistance A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. In any other class, this skill wouldn't be as high but in the class focuses on protection, it reaches a high rank.

Riding A+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Oftentimes, she was invited to ride alongside the sun in her chariot that this rank is present on all her classes due to the wonderful memories.

Personal Skills:

Divinity A
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core (神核, Kamikaku?). The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Shielder is a valkyrie, a daughter of Odin, and as such, possesses substantial amounts of Divinity.

Swan Mystic Code (Atmospheric) B+
    A variation of the garments used by the Valkyries, warrior maidens that conquered the battlefield. While it possesses a bit below the standard benefits of the garments given to other maidens, it is hyper calibrated for use in a high altitude environment. Provides a plus modifier to actions that occur while venturing airborne.

Primordial Runes -
    The possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic. It is something inherited from the Almighty god, Odin. Before certain events, Shielder wouldn't use it much due to beliefs in her form of combat. Nowadays, she will unhesitatingly reap any benefits to possessing such valuable knowledge.

Protection of the Ends of the World (False) A
    A skill automatically given to the wielder of Svalinn; similar to Protection of the Ends of the World skill. Boosts all parameters except Mana and Luck by one. She is the one who wields the artificial pillar, travelling amongst the upper airs of the World, faithfully accompanying the sun in her long journey.

Noble Phantasms

Svalinn: Frozen Shield Standing Amongst The Peaks Of The Earth
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm that is wielded by Shielder. It was mentioned in Norse legend to be a shield that stood against the sun and should it ever fall, the world will burn. In truth, it is, in fact, an artificial pillar of the world created by the Almighty god, Odin as a last ditch counter to the Sword of Surtr, Laevateinn; A Shield of Extension made to combat a Sword of Extinction. However, it was lost during the events of Ragnarok and thus, its purpose was left unfulfilled as the Norse texture was consumed by flames.

Passively manifesting as a small shield, it nonetheless boasts the ability to manipulate its own size, and to a degree, its shape, according to the wishes of the wielder. It has phenomenal resistance against all kinds of attacks, easily repelling even the likes of spells from the Age of the Gods. Though, like another pillar of the World, this is only a shadow of it's true capabilities. A mere snowflake within its blizzard.

Grimnir Svala: Stand Before That Which Burns Brightest, Oh Frozen Shield
    Type: A+

The hidden function of the Artificial Pillar, made to extend the existence of the texture of the Norse Age of the Gods. Raising the shield to face the sky up above, Shielder shall utter the command "Stand, Svalinn" to unleash its full potential. Once released, the composition of the shield transmutes to one similar to blue ice and will soon proceed to disperse into the world as magical energy chilled to a temperature near that of theoretical Absolute Zero. This magical energy quickly reforms as a Bounded Field that induces a great blizzard into the surroundings. It is this blizzard that was meant to surmount the encroaching flames of Extinction, through placing all instances of life in the surrounding area into a state of temporal standstill, preserving them as lifelike statues. All life except that of the wielder of Svalinn as she has to be active to sustain the Bounded Field. This leaves her vulnerable to attack as she is lacking in her main defense along with any allies. But as long she stands tall, arms raised before the sun, this Field shall never fall.

Lore

Svalinn is the name of the shield that Shielder wields, the Frozen Shield that stands before the sun. However, that is not Shielder's name but something she will answer to nonetheless. She existed as valkyrie of Odin created with the special role of wielding the Artificial Pillar created as a bid to preserve the Norse texture after Ragnarok. However, after the sun was consumed by Vanagandr, she despaired and was unable to fulfill her role, ending up consumed like the rest of the Norse texture.

Personality

Shielder is as cold as the shield she wields. Almost entirely discarding sentimentality and withdrawing her feelings into herself, she is a pragmatic combatant that will use any part of her arsenal at any time. Despite this emotional frigidity, she is startlingly weak to people with shameless and open personalities, observing them with an intense curiosity to the point she might end up stalking them though she may try to explain it as fulfilling her duties.

It is an unsaid thing that she has a...distaste for wolves. She would rather avoid any contact with them if possible. Dogs are fine though.

Relationships

Solar Deities: Commence stalk- observation.

Quetzalcoatl: "My Sun! Wait...ah. May I walk...with you, I mean." Due to the Rider's relation to the sun and general attitude, she is the one Shielder follows the most.

Ozymandias: "He is nice." The existence of someone who can appreciate the sun is good in her books.

Valkyrie: Her kin that live in the lower world. She never interacted much with her kind but is willing to extend a branch.

Brynhildr: "Her flames burn bright when she's around that Sigurd man. I'm a bit jealous."

Hessian Lobo: She dislikes it on principle but can internally sympathize with losing a loved one.

Fenrir: The Damn Wolf can go rot for all she cares.

Bond CE

There was nothing when the nameless valkyrie woke up from her fall.
    No warmth on her skin.
    No gentle laughter in her ears.
    No feelings in the slightest.
    All there was left was a hole in the sky, a damning reminder of her failure.
    And soon after, came the flames.

Creator's Note: Here's an outright overhaul of my previous Svalinn sheet from my more immature days in Create a Servant 2
    Last edited by Vance; March 20th, 2021 at 09:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I'm actually surprised at you and your interpretation. None of the stories really do anything to paint Glatisant as mindless. In fact, they seem to go out of their way to make her seem very intelligent. Not only that, but she also has a kindness streak despite her supposed nature. I mentioned her saving Pellinore, but she's also said to have done it once before. He was held prisoner by a giant, and while Arthur and Merlin tried to figure out how to rescue him, Glatisant rushed into the castle and rescued him herself, though Pellinore was scared out of his mind the creature his family hunted for centuries was there. She doesn't even do anything to Arthur even though he was defenseless and she saw him, which, for any normal animal, would be danger signs all around.
    The more I read, the more I realized there's never anything she does that can be considered malicious aside from her appearance, and even that, at times, has her described as beautiful. When I read all that, while Monster was the Class, I couldn't help but see a playful, kind girl who just wanted to be sought after, to be wanted, who was then killed by the person she fell for because she let her guard down.

On reactions, I put a little thing you can look at in Relationships, but I actually think the Questing Beast familiar would get a bigger reaction out of her. She'd see the mindless monster and wonder sadly if that's how people really see her. She'd probably spend the next week in a bit of a depression after that. Poor Glati.
    I admittedly didn't do all that much research into the Questing Beast, mainly that it was the monster Palamedes wanted to defeat. It sounds like some of the kinder interpretations come from T.H White's The Once and Future King, which while influential was quite a bit later than "mainline" Arthurian legend. Overall I can see Palamedes empathizing with her due to their shared experiences pining for an unreachable person (with my version of Palamedes secretly crushing on Tristan and hiding that under the pretext of dueling him over Iseult). Maybe eventually she'd even return Glatisant's feelings and make it her wish on the Grail to give her a human form so they can be together.

- - - Updated - - -

Svalinn: Pretty creative. I like the idea of the shield as a pseudo-World Pillar to counter Surt and Ragnarok. The true name release with its ability to freeze things in stasis to keep them safe is a clever way of tying together the concepts of ice and protection. Personality-wise it's amusing to imagine her in Chaldea constantly sneaking around other solar-affiliated Servants like she has a shy schoolgirl crush on them. I am curious why she doesn't have Magic Resistance and Riding though given those are also Shielder Class Skills.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really like your idea Vance! I inspires me with some points I had in mind

I personally would even create something entirely new, a new concept for the world
    While the pillars are like the nails that pin the texture of something to the world, like the Age of Gods or whatever the staff of Sun Wukong does, I think there can be conceptual shields, made by the gods to protect from the powers of the sun.
    Svalinn for the norse, the persians imagined their atmosphere like a extremely hard crystal, i think the Finnic imagined it as a giant Dome forged by the chief god with the stars the holes in it, the egyptian Aten, the sun disc perhaps even the conceptual shield against the burning flames. The story about the aztecs and their suns would make more sense in the Nasuverse, if they dont become actual suns, but actual shields instead. I see a lot of potential there and I will definitely try to incorporate that in some way in the future! So big thanks for that
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Smooches?!

"Kyyaaaaa~ *smooch* Oh you are so precious,
    *smooch* so cute,
    soooo *smooooooch* unbelievable wholesome!
    *smooch* Ooh I will take you home and devour you cute little thing! *SMOOOCH*

"Mommy, pweeease, she does it again. Help meeeee… I feel so weak..."

*SMOOOOOOOOCH*

MoonCancer of Snow

Regular Appearance
    Spiritron Dress: Summer Snow

Class: MoonCancer
    Alternative Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Yuki-Onna / Kura-Okami
    AKA: The Snow Woman
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japanese Folklore / Shinto Mythology

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: D

Height: 155cm
    Weight: 30kg
    Dislikes: people who harm children, annoying parents, summer, hot water
    Talent: stalking, lurking, annoying
    Natural Enemy: Gilles de Rais (Caster), Erice Utsumi, Izanagi, Child Servants
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Katana
    Catalyst: japanese snow

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (Snow) C+
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. For MoonCancer however, this attack condition does not apply to her being near someone to just passively suck out their seiki. When in snowy environments the rank is equal to rank B.

Divinity C-
    Due to being a degraded form of a Kami born during the slaying of Kagutsuchi, she still has a decent rank in Divinity. Due to her being…like she is, the perception of her as a 'Divine Being' is lower than it seems.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Wealth & Beauty) D

A unique Skill that combines two kinds of Golden Rule.
    As a degraded form of a Divine Being that represented Winter, she now represents the Danger of Blizzards, but also the beauty of moonlit and snowy nights in the mountains. In several stories she is said to be of unearthly beauty with white skin like snow, almost transparent, leading men astray in snowstorms. Due to other myths that depict her as an old hag the rank was lowered.
    In different versions of her myths, she granted riches to someone who withstood a trial involving a child, while in another one she turned into solid gold for someone who invited her into their house. Also as a princess of the moon she should have some riches, right?

Vampirism D++

Some myths tell us that she is a snow vampire, that sucks out their vital energy, their seiki, and consumes it. A story likely told to explain the appearance of shrivelled bodies of people who died from exposure to the cold or so she claims. Her low rank allows to suck out other's body warmth and a low amount of Mana, making them susceptable to colder environments over time in her presence. This effect is always active and can not be easily be suppressed. The effect increases the more she feels affection towards those around her. Young Child Servants should avoid her.

Mana Burst (Blizzard) C

A variation of Mana Burst(Wind). The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy, that imparts a Cold Wind effect and instantly expelling it.

MoonCancer is almost snow itself. One anecdote says after being revealed as a yuki-onna she turned into a whirl of snow and disappeared. As a Water-Beggar she roamed some villages and when she was splashed with cold water, she would 'swell' and 'vanish' when splashed with hot water. Cold Water was turned into snow to strengthen her body and hot water melted her away. Her being almost like snow is the reason why she is so unusually light weight for her size, at least that is what she claims. She uses it to extend the range of her Katana with ice crystals covering it's blade.

Noble Phantasm

Yukinko
    The Weight of Love and Guilt

MoonCancer taps into a previous part of her authority as a goddess of Judgement, an authority that is only partly remembered through the legend of her birth as a Kami and an anecdote with a samurai.
    In the Story a samurai met a young woman in the middle of a snowstorm in a dark forest. She held a little baby and pleaded the samurai to help, to hold the baby and to protect it from the cold. Of course the samurai was moved and decided to hold the infant. Upon touching he noticed the baby was colder than the snow around him and stuck on him. It became heavier and heavier, rooting the samurai in place. The next day he was found frozen in place, holding an icicle.

This anecdote is now crystallized as her NP. The
    Yukinko
    Snow Child
    takes on the form of someone precious to the target, preferably a child, that clings unto them. The child will then weigh them down more and more, equivalent to the guilt they feel towards them. Their guilt amplified by seeing them, making even a little broken promise to them seem like a heavy burden on their mind.
    The targets Agility parameter drops until they are immobilized. They are then easy prey for MoonCancer to suck their Mana and bombard with cold blasts from her Mana Burst skill. They will slowly freeze to death. To escape the NP one has to accept all the guilt they have for hurting that child in any way or form and withstand the weight. To accomplish that feat one has to withstand the weight of the yukinko, they are not allowed to let go, because letting go would mean hurting that child and therefore increase the guilt. The amount of strength needed is half a rank above their normal Strength Parameter, but if they succeed, they gain a buff to their Strength parameter by a whole rank for as long MoonCancer is manifested.
    But there is another way to avoid the NP. One version of the Yukinko Story is about a Samurai who was able to avoid his icy death by biting a blade while holding the child. The story recounts it is because the weight of the baby would lead to the blade in his mouth become dangerously close to it. In fear of slicing the infant, the Yuki-Onna undid the spell and freed the Samurai. As thanks for not hurting her baby she gifted him riches and superhuman strength. But in truth the baby was never in danger. The Samurai used the blade to cut himself. Self-Punishment. Instead of Divine Punishment, he decided to do it himself and gained respect from Yuki-Onna. Hurting yourself, while being truly sorry for what you did will undo the NP and grant the boon to the target.

Craft Essence

The Responsibility of Adults

"Unacceptable. He shall be punished. How can he act like nothing happened? He let him fall to safe himself. You will regret this."

And so she lurked in the forest, waiting patiently until he came.

"*sob* Please, strong samurai, I beg of you! It is so cold, hold my child! Protect it from the cold, o gallant warrior!"
    "Of course, young woman, I shall…huh?"
    "Heavy isn't it? Does the face remind you of someone?"
    "Impossible! That boy fell into the valley, if I tried I would have…"
    " "THAT BOY?!" YUSUKE! His name was Yusuke! You let a child die to safe yourself. You coward avoided the responsibility of an adult to protect children from harm! Adults are supposed to die before children! You dare claim to be a samurai?!"
    "No, it was either he or both of us, I just…it was the right choice…I…uggghhhhh"
    "You are beyond help. You could not hold his hand then, now hold him until your end."
    "AAAGGHHHHhhhh.…"
    "Until the very end he did not say one time that he was sorry. Despicable."

Few days later.

"That man, he let his own son fall from the mountain pass. I too shall judge him."

"Heavy isn't it? Does the face…?"
    "Izumi...my boy… I am so sorry, I failed you. I was unworthy to be your father.I said I wont let go…but these arms of mine were too weak…your life slipped through my grasp and you fell to the valley of the dragon. The last thing you heard…was a lie…I am so sorry Izumi, my boy. No parent should survive their offspring. I can not atone for my sins enough. Young woman, thank you for giving me this opportunity. Izumi, I shall never tell a lie again. Let those words ring true and never be broken. I love you, my son."

With tears in his eyes he smiled at the child of snow imitating his lost son. The weight is heavy, it crushes him almost, but with every last ounce of his power he takes his short sword and slits his tongue, leaving him unable to speak again.
    An act of self-punishment. Death would be easier, but not enough. Irrational, emotional, self-inflicted - Justice.
    The Snow Woman has never seen anything like it. She stopped the spell and recommended the Samurai. She granted him wealth and power. Her last words to him were
    "Protect other children instead."
    before vanishing into a gust of snow.
    "He understood." she then thought.

Quotes and Relationships

"My Class? Hehee, I am pretty special here, am I right? Yuki is smart and knew how to influence the human mind. I simply spread a little rumor that the Moon is covered in snow, that is why it is so white! Humans and their gossip did the rest. It may not be true, but consider me a princess that came from the moon! While that western bunny girl can become famous by moving there, I became famous by moving from there! Hehee I know stuff~~~"

"Master, Yuki does not want to talk about the Kami. It is annoying enough, that they are so famous. But...if you realllyyy want to learn a thing or two. Hmm...oh I know! One philosophy of my realm thought that "If there is a lot of something, living things will come out of them. A thick forest births birds and a deep pond fish." Haha it so strange to think about it with human logic, but it actually is spot on when it comes to divine things. Most Kami were born, because there was a lot of 'Divinity' floating around when Izanagi just did stuff. I was one of them back then. But I am not happy about that...anyways I heard you recently summoned a little boy with a small dragon? I wanna meet them!"

"My last years on earth as a mortal was almost like a happy ending for me. I actually do not deserve it, but I was allowed to find peace. I could create and nurture little children myself! It was so fulfilling...but I wish I could have showered them with love like I actually wanted. I always kept my distance to them to not hurt them. It was...so hard at times. Wanting to be close to someone, but you would hurt them if you did. Oh my... I am sorry! I acted quite out of character, am I right? Won't happen again, Master!

"What? Silly! I dont walk on wind! Dont be ridiculous. I walk on the snowflakes. … What do you mean that's not any better?"

Sir Franklin: "Master, why is that giant Ice Thing staring at me?"

Lady Franklin: "Master, why is that owl glaring at me?!"

Shuten-Douji: "We are both degraded forms of a dragon god, huh? Well, I met your previous 'you'. 'You' seemed to enjoy being a god, I did not."

Andersen: "Ah there you are, Master. About time. Please take away this annoying and degraded image of a snowflake goddess away from me. I already have my hands full with another MoonCancer here, I do not need another one."

"Master…I feel betrayed…it should be illegal to put a sharp-tongued men into the body of a cute little boy…How is it possible that i get the chills?"

BB: "Is she mad? I bet she is! I took away her title as moon princess, am I right? Hehee she is not the only one who is special!"

Lafcadio Hearn: "I wonder how you got pieces of my story, even if some things are wrong."

Amadeus Lily: *a new Natural Enemy was added to his Data* *MoonCancer is not allowed to be within 50m of Amadeus Lily*

Erice Utsumi and Voyager: "Your lance...so you are truly a representative of this dreaded god. If not for the rules of this institution, I would freeze you right were you stand. You are undeserving of caring for this little prince on your side. You do not even trust little boy Servants, how dare you pretend he is yours then? As long as you hold this lance, your fate is sealed to hurt this boy. If you just hurt one hair of him, no if you ever disappoint him and break his trust, I will step in and unleash the greatest pain upon you! ... Bye my little precious prince, kyaaaa how cute can you be~?!

Lore and Background

Kuraokami:
    The Mythology of the Shinto Religion is curious. Many divine beings were not reproduced like mortals do, but almost spontanously. Kami were created by mere interaction of nature with the divine. The story of how most Kami of the Pantheon were created is called 'Kamiumi'. One such story tells the myth about how the God of Fire Kagutsuchi was born. The infant god of flame burned his mother so severely, that great goddess Lady Izanami died in pain. In his rage about his loss, great God Lord Izanagi took his sword and dismembered the young child into several pieces. From the blood on the god's blade were born new gods, like the famous Thunder God Takemikazuchi. Kura-Okami was the last Kami born from the blood of Kagutsuchi. The blood droplets, which would later birth her, were the only ones that actually touched Izanagi, as it ran from the cold blade to the hilt across his fingers to the earth. This granted her the Authority over the Cold from the blade and Judgement from Izanagi, as he judged the child guilty of killing his wife. She was born from the only touch a child felt from the father that just brutally murdered it. A sad creation that is embedded into her core. She is neither truly child of Kagutsuchi, nor offspring of Izanagi, but she just knew that the act was wrong and despised Izanagi for it. She now represents an instinctive wish to love children, to protect them, a wish Kagutsuchi wanted his father to have.
    As a goddess she avoided the other gods and dwelled alone in the mountains. There she received her name that can be translated as 'great dark god' or 'dragon god of valleys', representing the dark clouds that would slither through the mountain tops to bring the dangerous rains and blizzards to the people.

The Kami:
    What people do not know about the Kami of Japan is, that their birth is special and complicated for the World to handle. They are not full born gods made from the worship of natural phenomena, but spontanuos creations from excess divinity, interacting with the world. They are affected by the correctional forces of the world, ever so slightly. But that would mean that those Kami needed to find a role in the world to gain worship and fill the void of their existence. They would have to be acknowledged as gods to prevent their own degradation into non-sentient nature. That is the reason why so many Kami are said to have been created during the Kamiumi, but only so little are still relevant and not just mythological footnotes. They simply vanished.
    Kura-Okami averted the Kami, who followed the rule of a child murderer and was therefore drawn towards humans, but as a Kami herself, interacting with them was difficult as well. Her presence alone is enough to make mortals feel physically unwell. So she let nature willingly eat her away, until she was of a lower level than the other gods and then did everything she could to stay relevant and uphold her level. She became a being that could be considered a high level Youkai. She traveled around Japan and made her name known and was granted the name of Yuki-Onna, The Snow Woman.

Yuki-Onna:
    Fitting a part of her original authority, she became the representation of the beauty and danger of snow. Her wonderful appearance the crystallization of silent snowy nights and the frozen bodies in the valley of blizzard plagued mountains her doing. She was able to keep her full authority over snow and disregarded her power over rain, as it was taken by several other Kami already. There is one small authority she has as well. Due to her original blood droplet coming in touch with the god of creation Izanagi, she inherited a part of his aspect of Creation as well. Her being a 'dragon god of the valleys' is symbolical as a valley in space-time, in other words 'gravity'. The power that made matter coagulate at the tip of the spear of creation is in some capacity hers to control. She avoids using it and the only times she uses it is to lower her own mass to walk on snow and when she utilizes her Noble Phantasm. Mentioning that she inherited more from the child murderer than the innocent child makes her angry.
    During her time as Yuki-Onna she was part of several stories. The story of the Samurai shows her aspect as a goddess who judges the guilty. The anecdotes of her 'eating children' or 'luring them away' are exaggerated retellings of how she always played with them in the woods for too long or how she could not help herself and showered them with her love - despite their unwillingness. But despite her strange personality, she was endearing to all. A kind woman who loves to play with children, still young at heart. But over time the public opinion of her changed and aspects of those stories are true. The local kids love her, despite her being annoying at times, but they would always come home exhausted. At first all thought it is because they played too much or the cold got them. When it did not stop they blamed Yuki-Onna, they thought they would suck out her vital energy like a snow vampire. The parents were understandably quite upset at her, contact with her was not allowed anymore and she became a boogey(wo)man of the forest. She denied it at first and wandered to a new region in hope to play again with the lovely youth. There it would repeat again.
    She was ignored more and more by the people in the villages, which disappointed her as she could not play with the kids anymore. She did not realise that her notoriety as a life draining Youkai was the reason people avoided her, instead she thought it is a lack of prominence.
    "They don't let their children play with strangers, right? Then I have to make a name for myself! I have to anyways!"
    So she started spreading rumors about herself to seem more interesting or acted weirdly so the villagers notice her, like running around and asking to get splashed with water to make the children laugh or implying that she is from the moon, because the moon is full of snow as well. The story born out of that rumor, that the Yuki-Onna was originally a princess from the Lunar World would be recorded in the Throne under 'an individual with the potential to tell the earth about the secrets of the lunar plane'. When summoned she accentuates this aspect of hers and changes her Class Container to MoonCancer, which is in essence the same as her Assassin Container, but she prefers the more 'unique' role she then has.
    All her strange actions did not help. Parents would still not allow her near their children. She had to accept that she indeed is a Snow Vampire, even unwillingly. The curse of her creation still lingers around her. The being created out of the 'act of harming a child' would be destined to harm children as well, passively draining Mana out of those around her. Even worse if she holds affection towards them, which increases the effect.
    She came to despise her reputation, cursing her origin, cursing Izanagi. She just wanted to be the opposite of the cruel creator god, yet in the end she is the same.
    She became a recluse and avoided humanity again, waiting for nature to claim her. But as Fate would have it, a young man found her, proclaiming his love. He was once a young boy who witnessed her 'judging' his abusive father. She, weak from losing her Divinity from lack of worship as Kami or recognition as Youkai at that time, accepted his emotions and they became married. They had ten children and when they were old enough to move out and her loving husband died peacefully, she decided that she lived a fulfilled life and recorded herself in the Throne of Heroes.

Extra

Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    I feel like my biggest weakness is creating or rather settling for a personality of my Servants. At start I wanted her to be a typical influencer-like attention whore to explain her stories all over the place. Then I wanted her to be a more overt Shotacon due to the story of her actually marrying the kid she spared once, but then it moved to just a child loving weird big sister. Her character is weird, despite my opinion that gods should be kinda one dimensional according to the background info we have on them. Still, I like how my background created seeds for the Shinto Pantheon to explore. The Kamiumi is so freaking weird and most gods are just there for the fun of it or to later validate the position of some random clans, "oh we are descendants of Kami XY wooow". Anyways, I think her personal story still feels weird and not smooth enough for me, but she lays the foundation for future Kami concepts.
    Depicting Izanagi as being hurtful towards children is in character btw considering the myth of Hiroku/Ebisu.
    Kura-Okami is another no name in mythology, their only role being something related to snow in japanese myth, but only to some extend. Their only other role is some sort of ancestor of the wife of Jimmu, which started the line of the Tenno or something. So I think my concept is the best I could come up with for this Kami, that has name enough to have a wikipedia page, but not enough to be really relevant.

Last edited by DelRey; July 14th, 2021 at 12:39 PM. Reason: changed color of her quotes, added Summer Outfit

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yuki-Onna: A creative take on an initially simple story. Tying her with the Kura-Okami is an original idea that adds more depth to her character, and I love that NP. I sense some tragic drama/angst potential there if used in a story. My only comment is that her justification as a Mooncancer is still kinda vague, but aside from BB's moon cell shenanigans, we never really got any clear qualifications for the class anyway.

As for writing personalities, I get your pain. Writing an interesting, original personality can be hard sometimes. It's usually the part I spend the most time deliberating on when writing. For an oversimplification of my process, I usually start by trying to empathize with the character's original legend and go from there, maybe by comparing them with characters from other media and jumping down the TvTropes rabbit hole to fill in the rest.

Blog Entries
    thx BnEl
    Yeah I know her class justification is vague, but when i looked up the class, it said that both Kiara and BB "have scarred the moon" during the MHGW and Ganesha was put in that class through some shenanigns of BB. So I see MoonCancer as a title for 'potentially dangerous individuals for the Moon' and stretched the concept a bit. In that concept Neil Armstrong could fit in that class perhaps too, as both 'could unveil secrets of the moon'. Or perhaps other mythological entities that endanger the concept of the moon, like the Norse Wolf devouring it or any kind of demons responsible for Lunar Eclipses in various cultures.
    Weird Class that should not be so needlessly specific. Even more restrictive than Foreigner. They couldve done something different, Like the concept of 'Monster' Class, that is dangerous to Humanity, planets or something, without being a Beast or Foreigner. The current two MoonCancer could still fit in that role.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    thx BnEl
    Yeah I know her class justification is vague, but when i looked up the class, it said that both Kiara and BB "have scarred the moon" during the MHGW and Ganesha was put in that class through some shenanigns of BB. So I see MoonCancer as a title for 'potentially dangerous individuals for the Moon' and stretched the concept a bit. In that concept Neil Armstrong could fit in that class perhaps too, as both 'could unveil secrets of the moon'. Or perhaps other mythological entities that endanger the concept of the moon, like the Norse Wolf devouring it or any kind of demons responsible for Lunar Eclipses in various cultures.
    Weird Class that should not be so needlessly specific. Even more restrictive than Foreigner. They couldve done something different, Like the concept of 'Monster' Class, that is dangerous to Humanity, planets or something, without being a Beast or Foreigner. The current two MoonCancer could still fit in that role.
    Reminds me of when I included Mooncancer (False) as an alt Class for my Georges Melies sheet, based on the famous scene in
    A Trip To The Moon
    Le Voyage Dans La Lune
    where he crashed a rocket into the moon's "eye". I would've written him up in that Class but couldn't really think of any interesting ideas for it though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Reminds me of when I included Mooncancer (False) as an alt Class for my Georges Melies sheet, based on the famous scene in
    A Trip To The Moon
    Le Voyage Dans La Lune
    where he crashed a rocket into the moon's "eye". I would've written him up in that Class but couldn't really think of any interesting ideas for it though.
    ur recent sheet about the film director? I thought about him too. Perhaps arguing that his movie inspired the populace to travel to the moon, like Armstrong and he became a retroactive MoonCancer through that.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yuki Onna/Kura Okami: Really good i have never heard from Kura but your reconstruction of the history of the japanese Gods i think you have great Talent to build a World build .

though i cant help but every time i hear Yuki Onna i must think on this sweet Girl

I must say again a really good profile . and ist interesting my next servant has also a Connection to Ice. i would be curious what would she think of my litle Shamaness Girl and what would she say to my Jimmu ?

Also how Long i mean how much time you Need for your servants actually Delray? And also although you said you enjoy my profiles not really what do you think of my last Burebista servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I think I've really lost it with this one.

Lore
    Let me tell you the story of three men. These men, though each remarkable in his own right, were ones that gained no following. No man or woman to tell their individual stories. Three destined to be nothing but phantoms if not for their one unifying trait.

They are all truly irresistible.

Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr
    Merlin, the Magus of Flowers, decided one day that his king needed an indestructible guardian whenever she was vulnerable visiting other countries or kingdoms. However, in Merlin’s mind, that person needed to be there before the king arrived to prepare the location.

Basically, Merlin was curious about making an entity that could move great distances in a short amount of time and created this excuse so he’d have a reason.

Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr was born for one purpose. Guard the king. Merlin introduced “him” as a human to the knights, but Artoria was told the truth of “his” nature. As one who only took orders from her, Glewlwyd typically became inactive when “he” was not working as a guard, and Artoria found this unnerving. So, she ordered Glewlwyd to do what “he” desired when “he” was not acting as her guard.

Glewlwyd, who had been given intelligence to take complex and changing orders, was unsure how to define what it “desired”. It was aware of its purpose, but it paid little attention to anything outside of it. For reference, it began observing other knights and their activities, trying to discern “desire”.

Eventually, it decided it needed to broaden its experiences outside of Britain. So, using the power Merlin had given it to move between planes, it began traveling across the world, even moving into other realms. As it did, it learned more and more about humanity and other alternate beings, and it began to understand not only “desire”, but concepts like “self”, “existence”, and “emotion”. “He” accumulated this knowledge and, as per “his” king’s command, used it to discover what “he” wanted.

A personality, and even a soul, began to form within Glewlwyd’s body, memories and experiences from its lifetime growing and building on each other until it finally became clear who “he” was. “He” was Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr, guardian and protector of the king, one who has seen and experienced more than anyone else in the court of Britain, one who walks between the planes of existence, and who owed this discovery to his king.

However, with this assertion of self came a new emotion. He was angry. Merlin had created him as a tool only to satisfy his own curiosity and be put aside when needed. If not for the king, he would have likely remained akin to a machine even beyond the king’s lifetime. Still, Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr accepted this and continued to work for the king, though he often began ignoring his “father”.

He took part in a few quests with his king, but he spent the majority of his time as a guard. However, that changed when he met Dyfyr, a woman with hair that outshone even gold. He fell for her and began courting her, the beautiful woman eventually reciprocating his feelings and becoming his lover.

Fortunately for them, Merlin hadn't skimped out on the details.

Sadly, she would be killed during Mordred’s rebellion, and Glewlwyd set his sights on the Knight of Treachery, but he didn’t make it in time, watching his king kill the traitor at the Battle of Camlann.

And so, one knight stood in the ruins of Camlann.

Sanddef
    Born to Pelleas and Nimue and raised to adulthood in the fairy realms, Sanddef was a man of ethereal beauty that left his mother’s care to become a knight of Britain just like his father.

However, before that, he had trouble in the world of man. He eventually became the squire of his own father, but he didn’t tell him, being only a few years younger than him due to his time in the land of fairies. Still, he left a trail of broken hearts wherever he went, making trouble for Pelleas who was forced to take partial responsibility for the actions of his squire.

The reason he did this was due to the fluid and often times temporary nature of connections practiced by fairy-folk. Viewing everything as fleeting, he came to the conclusion that everything he desired should be something he pursues because it will eventually disappear. Relationships, things like good and evil, time. They were all things that just existed in the moment, and it was up to him to do what he wanted with them.

Despite that, Sanddef worked hard under his father and eventually became a strong knight in his own regard. Pelleas even sponsored him for knightship under Arthur which would lead him to being one of the many knights of his court. He, who believed this kingdom and its people were fleeting, knew he would one day grow bored of it all, but it was certainly entertaining enough for the moment to play the part of a knight.

It was there he would see the most beautiful person he’d ever met. Thier skin was dark as a clouded night sky, their hair growing thickly over their body like that of a beast’s, and their face set in a permanent scowl. Sanddef saw deeper though, seeing the almost pure way they interacted with others, the genuine kindness they possessed and showed in their actions, and how they accepted the fear and mockery of others without judgement or anger.

He couldn’t help but fall for him.

Sadly, Morfran was not interested in Sanddef as a lover, but Sanddef still spent a great deal of time with him, considering him his closest friend, a sentiment Morfran shared. These two, though taking on less important or grandiose quests than most of the court, would often go off on their own to complete them without telling anyone, leading to the majority of them only being shared between the two.

When Mordred’s rebellion began, Sanddef’s mother took his father away, wishing him to be safe from the assured death that awaited him at Camlann. Sanddef, though, ignored his mother’s summons and fought for Arthur at the battle. Making it through completely unharmed, Sanddef watched as Arthur finished off the traitorous knight.

And so, two knights stood in the ruins of Camlann.

Morfran
    Morfran was a man who should have been destined for nothing but isolation. Instead, Morfran was one who couldn’t help but draw others to him.

Morfran was the son of the goddess Ceridwen and the twin brother of Creirwy. While in the womb, his sister attempted to kill him, trying to take his divinity and ascend to godhood. However, Ceridwen, due to her domain, became aware of her unborn daughter’s actions, accelerating Creirwy’s birth and forcing her out of the womb.

Though she acted quickly, Creirwy had still absorbed almost all her brother’s divinity, being born as a full goddess. Ceridwen cast out her daughter, the girl becoming one of the most beautiful women most Britains had ever seen and a goddess worshipped by druids.

When Morfran was born, his body was pitch-black and covered in hair like a beast. Still, his mother loved him with everything she had. To the point that, knowing his life would be difficult due to his appearance, she used her cauldron to create a potion that would show him the future so he could prepare for it. Sadly, this would end in failure when the one she set to watch the cauldron accidently splashed the potion on himself, robbing it of its effects and alerting him to her rage at his accident.

Morfran would spend his childhood purposely staying out of contact with other humans, ashamed of his appearance. Then, Morfran would one day find a beautiful white horse with a mane of silver bleeding out from several arrow wounds and large bloody stumps on its back.

Morfran took the horse back to his home, and his mother, seeing the animal, was greatly angered. The horse was actually a Pegasus. Its wings had likely been taken by hunters as trophies, though she was surprised it was able to escape afterward. They were likely planning to try and tame it after it healed up but underestimated its desire to be free.

Morfran cared for the beast, nursing it back to health before releasing it back into the wild. However, after one day, the beast returned, adamant about remaining with him. Morfran, delighted by this, named her Guelwgan Gohoewgein.

Morfran began to travel into town with Guelwgan, hoping the contrast between him and his mount would make people less frightened by his appearance. This worked, but he remained close to Guelwgan all the while, certain she was the reason he could be tolerated so. However, though initially put off by his appearance, his kind nature and gentle spirit put them at ease.

This changed when, during the Saxon invasions near the end of Uther’s reign, he fought off a force all by himself, riding Guelwgan and frightening the invaders with his viscous visage and the blood splattered across him from his enemies. When it was over, the terrifying sight of him standing over his fallen foes earned him the title of slaughter-block, one he would share with two others.

He would go on to join Uther’s army, fighting alongside them rid Britain of the Saxons. There, his gruesome appearance didn’t matter, though he would often be left alone between battles due to the horrific way he would fight and the amount of gore that would cover his body by the end of them.

After Uther’s death and the eventual ascension of Arthur to the throne, Morfran was generally ignored by the other knights, unable to see past the animal that appeared in battle or his body dark as the night sky. That is, until Arthur’s knights recognized his skill and chivalrous spirit, becoming accepted as a candidate for the Round Table. Morfran, however, rejected such a notion, believing they should represent the pinnacle of knights and should be viewed as such, fearing his appearance would mar that image.

He would also meet his best friend while under Arthur, being approached by a man that was the polar opposite of himself. The first words the man said to him were that he was the most beautiful person he’d ever met. Originally believing him to be mocking him, Morfran just accepted it and moved on, but the man kept approaching him, acting friendly and inviting him on quests. Eventually, Morfran realized the man genuinely liked him and enjoyed his company.

Guelwgan, also recognizing Sanddef as a friend to Morfran, would allow him to be one of the few people to ride her, often acting as their sole mount whenever they went on a quest. It also helped that she understood his heritage as a fairy.

Morfran would continue like this, making more connections and working to help others, until the fall of Britain, fighting alongside Arthur’s forces at Camlann hill until his king ended the rebellion’s leader, unharmed as he was so many battle before.

And so, three knights stood in the ruins of Camlann.

Offensive Knights
    Three knights who knew each other in life, these three often acted and spent time together, each an outsider in some regard. Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr, a man so large and strong that he was often considered a savage due to his loud nature. Sanddef, a man of angelic beauty unmatched by any other that made him practically incapable of making genuine connections. Morfran, whose ugly appearance and brutality in battle caused others to fear and reject him despite his gentleness.

Often lumped together, these three became friends more by circumstance than anything, but these three still became close and spent time with one another, though Morfran and Sanddef were together more often due to their closeness as well as Glewlwyd’s duties and lover. Still, it was enough for them to be immortalized together as a group of knights that no one could resist.

At the end of the Battle of Camlann, with their king dying and their kingdom along with her, Glewlwyd told them that the Age of Man was approaching, and Artoria’s death marked its beginning. He told them he would be traveling to another world. One where Mystery and beasts roamed freely, and he wanted to take Guelwgan with him, as she would need to go eventually.

Morfran considered this for a long moment, glancing around at the hundreds of corpses piled across the plains. He told his friend that, if he was taking Guelwgan, he would be going as well. Sanddef, excited by this new development and not wanting to lose his best friend, said he would go as well, citing that there wouldn’t really be anything left for him in this world anyway.

Nodding, Glewlwyd opened a portal through which he and his fellow knights walked, disappearing from this world.

And so, no knights stood in the ruins of Camlann.

Servant
    The Irresistible Three
    Faceclaims

Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr

Sanddef

Morfran

Class: Gatekeeper/Assassin/Rider
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr, Sanddef, and Morfran
    Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic/Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 198 172 152 cm.
    Weight: 113 83 69 kilo.
    Dislikes: His 'father'. Prudes. Being rejected.
    Natural Enemy: Mordred
    Armaments: Hammer. Sword and Daggers. Twin axs.

Parameters
    Str: AStr: C Str: B
    End: AEnd: D End: C
    Agi: D Agi: B Agi: C
    M: C M: D M: B
    L: B L: A L: D

Class Skills:
    Independent Action (A):
    A Skill only possessed by Sanddef and Morfran, this allows them to last without a master for up to a week. This is due to their reputation for going of on their own quests without telling anyone else. This also allows them to ease the strain on their master, as, though the three of them count as one Heroic Spirit, they have the consumption rate of two.

Territory Fortification (A):
    The primary class skill of Gatekeeper. Allows the designation and fortification of a domain Conceptually similar to a Caster's Territory Creation skill, the designated domain aides one's abilities as a defender and combatant, rather than as a magus.

Glewlwyd is able to recreate a court similar to those he guarded while serving under Arthur. This court acts as their base of operations and takes the form of a large building surrounded by an exceptionally large courtyard.

Within this territory, the mana cost of their Noble Phantasms become greatly lessened and they all gain the effects of a B rank Magic Resistance. This territory’s border also acts as a bounded field, preventing normal humans from setting foot within and making the only means of entry that doesn’t rank down an enemy Servant’s Parameters and Skills through the front gate guarded by Glewlwyd.

Presence Concealment (-):
    This Skill of Sanddef’s has been locked out due to Espionage.

Riding (A+):
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. This Skill only applies to Morfran.

Divinity (E):
    Though he is the son of Ceridwen, goddess of rebirth, transformation, and inspiration, the majority of his divine heritage was taken by his twin sister Creirwy in the womb.

Personal Skills:
    Triple Summon (A):
    A seemingly impossible Skill that is the evolved form of Double Summon. With this, a Servant is summoned with the qualities of three different Classes. The only reason possession of this is possible by them is due to their shared legend, similar to how the Three Musketeers would be summoned.

The
    Offensive
    Irresistible
    Three (B~A~EX)

It was said that no one could ever dare to resist a request made by any of the three, bestowing them with the title of Irresistible. By themselves, they inflict a B rank mental effect of compulsion. When two are together, this effect ranks up to A. However, should all three be together, it becomes physically and mentally impossible to resist any request made by them.

Planewalker (B):
    Due to his nature, Glewlwyd has the ability to open portals and travel through the Imaginary Number Space. He is also capable of bringing others or even his territory within it as a means to escape battle. While he can never lose his way within, those he takes with him must remain close, or else be forever lost in the extradimensional space.

Due to its nature, this space connects everything else in existence, time, and space. While Glewlwyd does not have the knowledge to travel through time, he can step out wherever he desires, including alternate worlds. However, due to the nature of the Holy Grail War, his travel is confined to the land of the summoning.

Espionage (A):
    A man possessing beauty beyond mortals, Sanddef is easily able to charms both men and women alike, able to get close and be seen as a friend even if they are already aware of him as an enemy. This is partially because his words are laced with a powerful charming spell he learned from his mother, meaning the effects are lessened against those with Magic Resistance or resistance to mental effects.

Dread Visage (A):
    The ability to instill fear in others through one's form and manner.

Nicknamed Afagddu (utter darkness) for his terrifying appearance, Morfran was able to survive the Battle of Camlann due to people actively trying to escape him, described as "a devil helping, for there was hair on his face like the hair of a stag."

Activating this Skill, Morfran’s body becomes engulfed in shadow and morphs into a visage so horrifying it almost qualifies as a mental attack. With a failed mental check, all affected individuals can do is run away and cower even if cornered by him. A monster you can’t even fight against as it tears you apart. This effect is nullified if used near Sanddef or Guelwgan Gohoewgein.

Noble Phantasm:
    Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr: Brave Grey Mighty Grasp (A)
    Golem

A powerful golem created by Merlin to serve as Arthur’s gatekeeper, Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr himself is a powerful Noble Phantasm that can think, grow, and evolve on its own. While originally tasked with guarding the king’s gates, Glewlwyd also acted as his knight and lived as a human, experiencing emotion and even falling in love. This existence translates to a being with incredible strength and fortitude tempered by a human heart. An artificial, eternal body that has never known sickness, tiredness, or rest.

Merlin bestowed upon the golem an extremely powerful anchor to reality alongside the ability to move into the Imaginary Number Space, a plane of existence that “exists” between everything else. The idea was to allow him to travel into the space while always having a means to bring him back to its home reality, and it worked. However, what Merlin didn’t account for was Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr expanding on this, discovering he could “cast” his anchor through the INS to be set in other realities, allowing him to leave his own and arrive in another.

Truly, a marvelous creation by the Magus of Flowers. Made even moreso by the fact he never intended it to reach such heights.

Pryd Angel: Angelic Form (B)
    Anti-Self

Though even his fellow knights never knew, Sanddef’s beauty, compared to that of an angel’s, was due to his mother being a fairy. Specifically, he is the child of Pelleas the Red Knight and Nimue the Lady of the Lake.

Due to his otherworldly beauty, he was perceived as a literal angel during the Battle of Camlann, going unharmed throughout the battle while viewed as an angel bringing the dying warriors home. Because of this, he is able to temporarily manifest himself in the form of an angelic warrior.

In this form, his Class shifts to Saber and he gains broad golden wings capable of flight and a halo over his head. His eyes shine a blazing white, and his sword becomes engulfed in flame, gaining the attributes of a holy weapon. His Strength and Endurance both raise by two ranks, and he also becomes able to easily heal minor wounds and greater wounds at a high mana cost.

This form, while usually requiring a steep mana cost, becomes barely noticeable within the confines of Glewlwyd’s territory, but it only lasts five minutes, and can only be used once per day.
    Angel Form

Guelwgan Gohoewgein: Silver-White, Proud and Fair (A)
    Phantasmal Beast

The clipped-wing Pegasus Morfran found in his youth, this Phantasmal Beast became a stalwart and close companion of Morfran for the rest of his days.

Morofran’s mother, taking pity on the creature, used her powers of rebirth and transformation to give the creature the ability to reach the same speeds on the ground it normally would be capable of in the air with its lost wings.

When Guelwgan runs at full speed, she becomes only perceivable as a stream of light, able to strike with enough force to decimate a building. Should she be ordered to, she can go even further beyond, gaining enough speed and power to obliterate a small army similar to another Phantasmal Beast at full power.

Her wings clipped and taken as trophies, Guelwgan has a distrust of most humans, not allowing anyone beside Morfran ride her unless asked. It is also for this reason that she wil willingly release her full power despite Pegasi being normally peaceful creatures. After all, she isn’t a Pegasus anymore.

Personalities
    Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr: Despite his original nature as a golem, Glewlwyd has become a very bombastic individual. His voice booms when he speaks. His hands make grand gestures as he pontificates. His eyes gleam with a never-ending energy. He often goes on about his many adventures in foreign lands, excited to share all he's seen and discovered with the world at large, and often accidently talking over others while doing so. It's not on purpose. It's just that everyone else speaks too quietly. A heart of gold under barrage of words.

Sanddef: A hopeless flirt who cares more about his own enjoyment and entertainment than doing good. A good man or woman, good food, good entertainment, and good enviornment. Those are the sort of "good" things that interest him. Still, both Glewlwyd and Morfran have been good influences on him, curbing his more eccentric tendencies and leading him to value others more, but not quite as much as himself. Reliable both in and out of battle, he's someone almost anyone can get along with if you move past his ego. If not, he's kinda insufferable.

Morfran: The quietest of his group, Morfran always believed actions speak louder than any words. So, he endeavors to show the kind of person he is with anyone he interacts with. Cordial, attentive, kind, and gentle, he exudes these traits as a way to try and make people look past his appearance to see the person that he is. One of the reasons he became such amazing friends with Sanddef is Sanddef approached and fell for him because of who he was on the inside. So, Morfran just hopes others will be able to do as he did.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): My King *they all kneel*

Knights of the Round Table: Brave and well traveled warriors. Eh. They're a little stuffy for my tastes.

Merlin: Merlin has tried to talk to Glewlwyd a couple times, but he's always brushed off.

Culhwch: Handsome and cunning as always.

Beautiful men and women: Well, seems its that time again! Please try to restrain youself at least a little.

Heracles (Berserker): Phew! He's like a... bigger, more... muscular Morfran. I... I'm gonna go talk to him.

Medusa: You also have a Pegasus? I'm sure Guelwgan would be ecstatic to meet them.

Glatisant (Monster): I had not expected the Questing Beast to be so... gentle. Looks often decieve, my friend.

Anyone else think they're kinda like the Warriors Three?
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 18th, 2021 at 12:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Very nicely done Morg! On a side note, I think you might set a precedent for Triple Summonings with this sheet.

Blog Entries
    Archer of the Sun

Source: Mahabharata
    True Name: Karna
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B+
    Magic: B(EX)
    Luck: D
    NP: A

Class Skills

Independent Action: (A+)
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.
    Karna's willpower can rival even the gods and if the master prove worthy of his will he can continue without support akin to some sort of battle continuation until his master is avenged. For that is Karna.

Magic Resistance: (B)
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Divinity(A)
    Being the son of the sun god Surya and having unified himself with him after death, Karna has the greatest Divine Spirit Suitability.
    This Divine Spirit Suitability works as a powerful defense against sun god Heroic Spirits with a Divinity of B or lower.

Personal Skills
    Discernment of the Poor: (A)
    insight that sees through others’ personality and attribute. He can’t be deceived by verbal excuses and deceptions. It displays the power to grasp others’ nature,
    which Karna got because his status as a man with no family blessed him with the opportunity to question the lives and the worth of the weak.

Mana Burst (Flames): (EX)
    The power to infuse mana into his weapon. For Karna, blazing flames become mana that dwells in his weapon. This Skill is constantly active and any weapon in Karna’s hands is affected by this effect.
    Due to his third noble phantasm the mana cost for applying mana burst is greatly reduced and the mana bursts themselves became enhanced.
    Even a third rate master can use this skill without much cost.

Curse of Brahmana(-)
    This Skill is based on the famous tale of Karna slaying the Brahmana's cow in which he was cursed to die due to being distracted at the most critical moment.
    This skill for the most part remains inactive, but when Karna invokes the True Name of his third noble phantasm the curse will be in full effect.

Noble Phantasm
    Sun, become armor
    Kavacha & Kundala

[Anti-unit (self), A]
    Karna’s mother Kunti feared becoming an unmarried mother and made a wish to Surya, asking for a golden armor and earring to protect their son.
    This is a powerful Defense Noble Phantasm that releases the sun’s radiance. It reduce damage by 90% making the user utterly invincible

Cover the Earth
    Brahmastra
    (Anti army-Anti country, A+)
    His main bow in which he fires rapid flames shots due to his Mana Burst. A unique Noble Phantasm as it is technically two Noble Phantasm in one.
    The first part of the Noble Phantasm was granted by Parashurama.
    By calling the name of Brahma the arrow fire from the bow will purse the enemy and surely hit, but due to a curse it cannot be use on opponents of greater ability than himself.
    Another thing to note is although Brahmastra will be more accurate with the bow it seems that Karna has taking a liking of using Brahmastra with his eye.
    Something about "a true hero kills with his eyes"?

Due to the curse Karna had to find a way to have a reliable powerful noble phantasm thus by pouring all of his mana in one attack thus the noble phantasm of Brahmastra Kundala was born.
    This is his trump card able to decimate all enemies and even becomes more potent with his third noble phantasm.

The bow of celestial victory
    Vijaya

(Anti Unit - Anti Fortress, A+)
    Passed down by Lord Parashurama a Divine Construct that is unbreakable by any means due to that it can handle Karna's power allowing him to draw out his maximum power and able to reach heights he cannot do with his regular bow.
    Although this is when he call out Vijaya True Name which will cause the curse to activate which spell his defeat.
    The main strength of Vijaya comes in it's passive ability able to reinforce his regular bow allowing him to shoot powerful shoots with low mana cost. In fact in some circumstances Karna can combined his reinforced bow with his Mana Burst to have shoot equaling Brahmastra Kundala although if push passed that Vijaya will surely manifest.

Author's note

Wow, a Archer Karna servant how original.
    But to be honest this is more of warmup sheet to get back into writing servants
    I had a Saber Heracles sheet idea but he was kinda barebones. So is Archer Karna but it was more fun to build his sheet.
    And that's really the point this warmup this is more about having soild servant sheet design less so about characters.
    In which I think I did good making Archer Karna powerful but not having to relied on the whole "Holding Vijaya makes you invincible!"
    Which fun fact no where besides hype has Vijaya made a warrior invincible I think it's just the classic hyperbole that can wank to hard by Karna fans.

I guess Ancient Indians and VS battle forums have more in common that I thought.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I've really lost it with this one.
    ​If this is losing it, I'd politely like to ask what the point of having it is. This is good stuff.

Also-- I've been catching up on this thread having taken brief absence, so I only just saw Scharff. Thanks for mentioning Lewis in it! For a Servant who loves honest conversation, though, she might admire his dedication but talking to him would... probably not be the most enjoyable experience she's ever had. He is fundamentally disconnected from basic human logic, after all. Depends how long she's willing to tolerate the most confusing and baseless discussion she's ever had.

Blog Entries
    A triple summon seems pretty hard to make, especially since they all kinda have their own skills and themes going on. The use of INS brings up the question if they can even survive walking through it, but they are all basically not human, so hard to tell.
    Was there ever another Triple Summon? Any veteran remembers? I know there have to be merged phantoms like Lobo somewhere here, like the Alcatraz one from the contest, but they are not really comparable to three persons summoned in one.

Koga: The time i spend on my Servants varies. Twinkle Star was done within a day, my Hyas as well. Foreigner to Humanity in 1.5 days. My Franklin and Ross sheets were created in a week. Yuki-Onna took 4 I think. And my damn "lancer" sheet took me at least 1.5 months due to juggling so many concepts around. My Jenkins took a while as well, I think it was several weeks too.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    ​If this is losing it, I'd politely like to ask what the point of having it is. This is good stuff.

Also-- I've been catching up on this thread having taken brief absence, so I only just saw Scharff. Thanks for mentioning Lewis in it! For a Servant who loves honest conversation, though, she might admire his dedication but talking to him would... probably not be the most enjoyable experience she's ever had. He is fundamentally disconnected from basic human logic, after all. Depends how long she's willing to tolerate the most confusing and baseless discussion she's ever had.
    Well, you can admire someone and not want to talk to them. Completely unrelated side note: never talk to me again.
    Jokes aside, she'd probably would. She's a fan of more intelligent conversation, something that might be an issue with someone like him. I can only imagine how bizarre the "mosaic" she make from him would be.

Delrey: Not as hard as it looks. The real difficulty was adding all the bells and whistles to the sheet. That, and writing out the Lore. The Triple Summon wasn't even the original intent until I saw how little there was on Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr then noticed his connection to the others. Strangely, Morfran had the most actual information on him. The idea just popped into my head after that.
    Also, does Enepsigos by Royd count?
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 17th, 2021 at 04:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    i dont think Enepsigos counts, as they were merged into one being, despite having multiple heads. A triple summon like Dioscuri just with three people is what i am looking for to compare

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can only imagine how bizarre the "mosaic" she make from him would be.
    I can't imagine it would... work. I can't help but feel like the pieces she'd assemble would be inherently contradictory. An ability like Grand Mosaic would be able to assemble all the necessary info on him, but if the ability relies on Scharff's ability to INTERPRET that information without granting any bonus TO it... You can own a detailed file on someone but if it's in a language you can't read, I'm not sure it's any good. I admit I'm not fully certain how that NP compares to, say, Assassin of Shinjuku's Doppelganger ability, which also copies the memories and physical form of a target (minus NPs, and also adding a combat element of 'must kill the target to become them', but aside that). What comprises a "mosaic" of information and how is it used?

Also, having caught up some more, I gotta say amazing job with the Vortigern fiction... and your Arthurian influx in general. Gotta say my favourite is Dagonet. What a guy. Good use of the Faker class.

And also, mandatory mention of WhiteFrenzy somehow making a stupid chuuni from the Ar-stay Ars-way cool in spite of itself. Does your chuuni license get revoked if you're cool enough to back it up?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting someone to try tackling Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr of all people even if it is pretty out there, which reminds me that I had my own Sheet of him nearly finished once but fell through the cracks. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)