Page 12 of 620 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Likes: “A king that doesn’t love their nation is not a proper king.
    Nice indirect way to put Anastasia in the related characters.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I knew you'd get it (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Feelipe II:he is really good but why has he sealed his third noblephantasm i mean a army of ships whose 2000 alone could form an defacto Anti-Army noblephantasm o,and 19000 Soldiers !?
    *Deep breathing* out of curiousity if he should use Grande y Felicísima Armada ,how many of them could he call actually ?

and i know from Video Clips that in Grand order are Quick,Art and Buster attacks but what is :"Quick,Arts,Arts,Buster,Buster" ?

i am also curious what his oppinion is of my Jimmu as fellow King and state founder and how my Dante Alighieri as one Seeker of the truth who even knew the truth behind the vatican ?

and also would i be curious to hear your oppinion About These two profiles so would i it highly estimate if you Padoru could give me to both your Feedback .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's explained in the sheet that he sealed it because its defeat was a hard blow to Spain's reputation. Ideally he could summon the whole fleet, but as you could expect, the mana required for that would be enormous. Not Ionioi Hetairoi levels of enormous because the soldiers are not Servants, but still large enough to avoid constant spamming of this NP.

"Quick-Arts-Arts-Buster-Buster" refers to the deck of cards that he would be able to use in Grand Order if he was a playable Servant. Each Servant has a different deck of 5 cards with a different distribution of Buster, Arts, or Quick cards, but needs to have at least one card of every type.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Ghost of Marvel sheet is very funny.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

finally, somebody understands my genius

and now for this thing

"Nechpactia nimitzixmati, Master! The world's funnest Archer, at your service! Say, why don't we celebrate my summoning by throwing a party? Just a small one!"

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Mythology
    Place of Origin: Mexico
    Armaments: Thorns

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Character
    Dislikes: Controlling People, Cold Weather, Small Spaces
    Talents: Dancing, Gardening, Babysitting
    Natural Enemy: Party poopers
    Catalyst: The maguey plant

Personality:
    Archer is a party animal. During a previous summoning she encountered something called 'rave culture', and hasn't looked back since. It was the perfect modernization of the sorts of celebrations she enjoyed back in the day, she says, only even more wild and with a lot less sacrifice (which she was never super invested in anyway). She's a free spirit, never one to restrict herself to a single place for too long. In fact, the idea of sitting still seems to repulse her on a fundamental level. Why stay in your room when you can go out and have fun? ...However, it seems this may in fact be a facade of sorts. In fact, should one catch Archer in one of her (incredibly rare) quiet, more contemplative moments, they may notice a great depth to her that her partying-obsessed lifestyle normally obfuscates, revealing a young woman filled with worry and reg--

"None of that! I won't have you spoiling the party, Master, do you hear?! Now... how 'bout we do some shots!"

With Master:
    Archer will generally go along with anything her Master says, not giving her opinion on their course of action one way or another (unless she wants to complain about how much of a drag they're totally being), so long as she gets to do something fun in their downtime. However, she does tend to fall onto the 'heroic' side of things, and will question her Master in regards to any straight up nefarious or cruel decisions they make.

Wish for the Grail:
    A family reunion would be nice...

Relationships:
    Quetzalcoatl: "Oh, what are the odds! You look as good as ever,
    STEP ON ME
    You look as good as ever,
    you know. It feels like only yesterday we were... ah, I guess that's private, yes?"

Jaguar Man: "It seems your sense of style hasn't changed at all over time, as I expected... Hm? You feel insulted? That's not my fault, is it?"

Ishtar: "Hah... s-sorry, Ishtar, I'd invite you to my next party but it got, uh, cancelled? ...Forever. What can you do about it, you know?"

Nursery Rhyme: "Ah, you're so cute! Is your mother around? ...Oh, well, that's okay! I'll just take care of you for now, would that be alright?"

Mordred or Artoria: "Ah... Ixtli, yollotli quitquitinemi. Try to get along, yeah?"

Shuten-douji: "Hmm, your drinks are okay, but your fashion is just right! You've gotta come to the club with me sometime!"

Minamoto no Raikou (Lancer): "Ah, I see the bovine killjoy has made her appearance... Hm? No, I didn't say anything. Love the outfit, by the way!"

Bonds:
    Bond 1: "Hm... you'll do! You're going to come rave with me! But first we'll need to fix your outfit..."

Bond 2: "Ah, Master. Have you ever tried pulque? Oh, you've gotta, it's so good! Just... you won't be driving afterwards, hehe."

Bond 3: "Zzzz... n-no... tecitzin please... I'll be good... zzzz... don't cut me up... zzzz..." She's sound asleep.

Bond 4: "Do you have any children? It's fulfilling watching youth bloom, isn't it? Helping somebody grow, loving them unconditionally, letting them experience life to the fullest... I just want the next generation to have it better than I did, you know?"

Bond 5: "You know, I don't really feel like partying today. ...D-don't act all surprised, even I have to relax sometimes! In fact, I was thinking you and I could just hang out, you know? Talk about stuff? If you're not doing anything for a while, I mean! ...ah, I'm glad to hear that!"

Skills
    Class Skills
    Independent Action: A
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. It's possible that this Skill has manifested due to Archer's large pool of natural magical energy, however... it's more likely that it's due to the fact that Archer is simply so hard to keep under control once she gets going...

Divine Core of the Goddess: EX
    Since she is a true manifestation of herself, though weakened by lowering herself to the 'level' of a Heroic Spirit, and not merely possessing the body of a human being, she attains an EX Rank in this Skill. A Skill that indicates one as being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed... which is rather convenient, given Archer's lifestyle...

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.

Personal Skills
    Intoxicating Charisma: A
    A Skill that indicates one's possession of an infectiously extroverted personality. Unprepared individuals will find themselves unable to resist her calls to drink, play and party with her. Additionally, at Rank A, it's said her presence alone can have an effect of relaxing one's inhibitions...

Green Thumb: B
    Derived from her Authority as a goddess, the Green Thumb Skill allows one to facilitate the growth of plant life through touch, given the proper environment. At Rank B, Archer can create plant-life even in poor soil in a matter of seconds... though she's, sadly, limited to maguey and nothing else. She insists that's all you'll ever need, however.

Lore
    Archer's True Name is Mayahuel, goddess of the maguey plant, as well as a fertility goddess*fertility goddess (specifically, the 'fecundity' aspect of fertility: the quantity of offspring one can produce and their ability to nurture said offspring) of the Aztec pantheon. She is described as beautiful and lively, the patroness of the thirteen day trecena festival, a period of excess, lack of moderation and, admittedly, getting sloshed.

Her story is a sad one. She was the granddaughter of a mighty Tzitzimitl, a group of monstrous star goddesses feared by all, enemies of the Sun itself. Her grandmother
    Ītzpāpālōtl
    grandmother
    was fiercely overprotective, never allowing her to leave their home and see the outside. She, of course, did this out of
    selfishness
    good intentions
    -- she wanted to protect Mayahuel from the evils of the world, such as sex, drugs, and personal freedom. Rock and roll didn't exist yet or it would have certainly been counted among them.

The Tzitzimimeh guarded Mayahuel around the clock, and she had no idea what she was missing by being forced to stay inside her whole life. One day, however, a certain feathered serpent slithered in without being seen, having heard Mayahuel singing to herself every night, drawn by the beauty of her voice. The serpent was quite curious as to what the Tzitzimimeh were keeping under such protection, especially if it had a face as beautiful as its voice. Discovering a sheltered, gorgeous young woman, that devious serpent helped her escape her prison on the winds, under cover of night. Afterwards they had something of a fling, lasting who-knows-how-long, not a care in the world.

Until, of course, Mayahuel's grandmother found out.

She tried to force Mayahuel to return home, to the darkness. Mayahuel, having experienced all the pleasures that had been kept from her, having experienced true joy for the first time, wouldn't go. This enraged her grandmother, and so the serpent tried to hide Mayahuel by turning her into a tree in a large forest, hoping the grandmother wouldn't be able to find her. It... backfired. With the help of the Tzitzimimeh, the grandmother swiftly found which tree was Mayahuel, and chopped it into so many pieces there was no hope of putting her back together, no matter how long one tried. For good measure, she took all but one of the pieces and boiled them in her pot, feeding her army with the resulting stew.

Heartbroken, that feathered serpent took the last piece of her beloved Mayahuel and planted it in a field as a sort of burial, and began to weep. The serpent's tears soaked into the dirt where Mayahuel had been buried, and immediately a plant sprouted: The first maguey, a plant which, when fermented, became the quite intoxicating pulque drink. So, in the end, Mayahuel became the thing she was always kept away from, in an attempt to spread that same joy she felt in her time with the serpent.

Perhaps it's the fact that a specific person is also a Servant that draws Mayahuel to being summoned... or perhaps it's just because it sounds like a good time.

Noble Phantasms
    Metl
    The Many-Purpose Plant of Divine Origin

Type: Utility
    As the Goddess of the maguey plant, Mayahuel is able to use it to its fullest extent. Not so much a Noble Phantasm as a natural ability of hers in the form of an Authority, Mayahuel can wield maguey in any manner she wishes. Though she is of the Archer Class, she almost always prefers to use it as a spear. She's able to send it flying as massive thorns, turn it into nigh-unbreakable rope, or into medicine, enhanced by her godly prowess.

Centzon Tōtōchtin
    An Endless Party With All of My Children!

Type: Anti-Army
    If there's not a party to be had, Mayahuel is perfectly capable of starting one herself. Upon the activation of this Noble Phantasm, she summons her 'children', the four-hundred Phantasmal rabbits known as the Centzon Tōtōchtin, Servant-like existences that share her love of revelry. She can summon as few as one or as many as all of the Centzon Tōtōchtin at once, but to summon large numbers requires a great deal of her energy, likely leaving her in no state to party. The Centzon Tōtōchtin themselves are not much of a threat individually, but moving as a swarm they're able to overpower nearly any Servant who tries to take them on physically. Their primary use, however, is their 'Authority of Intoxication': The Centzon Tōtōchtin were, collectively, considered a minor Divinity, the 'Gods of Drunkenness', and as such they're able to inebriate any foe with their touch.

No matter the general alcohol tolerance of one who's affected by the Centzon Tōtōchtin, unless they carry a specific resistance to the rabbits' Authority, they will become 'Drunk', to a degree based on how 'Drunk' the rabbits wish to make them. It can vary from 'Buzzed' to 'Totally Wasted', but either way they'll wake up with a wicked hangover. Note, however, that as no actual alcohol was ingested, the physical effects of 'Drunkenness' don't manifest-- instead, it's an entirely mental, almost psychosomatic state of being. So, while the afflicted won't be throwing up or getting seriously ill from their incredible intoxication, they will be slurring their words and making bad decisions...
    Last edited by kiwi; February 10th, 2020 at 07:05 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mayahuel:really Cute Dragonlady(Picture) and quite nice servant profile !
    I would be curious what she would say to my Theophrastes a he is the founder of the botanic and due to that she is an plant deity ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Imola:
    Shake the World

“Geh, how bothersome;
    Dying so quickly on me, it’s not even a real fight-
    -
    -Ah. The arm snapped off - - guess the shot was too strong, then.
    Tch, a problem with these Homunculi, lacking any sense of preservation.”

True Name:Caterina Sforza, The Tigress-Condottieri

Alignment: True Neutral

Place of Origins: Italy (15th Century)

Parameters:

STR - C
    END - D
    AGI - B
    MGI - B
    LUK - C-
    NP - B

Info

Height/Weight: 166cm/54kg

Dislikes: Confinement, “Spinelessness”

Talents: Intimidation tactics, Dancing, Painting

Natural Enemy: Cesare Borgia

Attribute: Man

Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Female

Armaments: Greatsword, “Musket”

Catalyst: Antique “Musket”

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Action - B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. The most prominent “Virago” of the 15th Century, Archer gains a high rank due to her firebrand personality and her defiance of the greater authority in life.

---

Magic Resistance - B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals it is difficult for her to be affected. A woman born in Archer’s time would have negligible resistance to magic, but due to her own knowledge and study on the Mysteries of Alchemy, this has elevated her resistance to the highest possible ranking of her time.

“It takes a Mage to know another Mage.”

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics (Raid) - C+
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Rather than bonuses towards and against Anti-Army Noble Phantasms, this variant focuses on the repeated weakening of the opposing force in exchange for the aforementioned bonus.

As with most Condottieri of her time, Archer is an expert of “Indirect Warfare;” minimizing unnecessary risks with ranged warfare, disregarding valor and prowess for efficiency. Though raids primarily focus on mobility and skirmishes, Archer maintains a bonus regarding defensive actions given her experience as the recipient of multiple sieges.

"Breaking them in one fell swoop is not the way; crushing their hope by dismantling them slowly will leave more of an impression."

---

Nigredo - B
    Alchemy is an ancient branch of natural magecraft and a philosophical/proto-scientific tradition practiced throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia, originating in Greco-Roman Egypt in the first few centuries. The Great Work (Magnum opus) is an alchemical term for the process of working with the prima materia to create the philosopher's stone. It has been used to describe personal and spiritual transmutation in the Hermetic tradition, attached to laboratory processes and chemical color changes, used as a model for the individualization process, and as a device in art and literature.

Utilizing the first stage of Alchemy, Archer decomposes physical matter into the uniform black material. It bypasses Magic Resistance and destroys anything with which she comes into contact with. Her method follows the cyclical flow of transmutation, but only takes into account the first two steps - comprehension and deconstruction. By "stopping at the second step,'' the physical structure of whatever he targets is broken down and not reshaped, essentially reducing it to debris.

In her private life Archer was devoted to various activities, including experiments in alchemy. Being summoned in a ‘Knight’ class, her magecraft is limited so she has sublimated it into a combat form, often channeling it through weaponry akin to Mana Burst. Should Archer’s opponents keep a distance, she can easily cover it with her “musket rifle;” in reality a Mystic Code that expels “the force of decomposition.”

“Why get up close and personal when there’s a risk-free alternative? Besides, a graze is all I need.”

---

Virago’s Mien - C
    A Skill designated to "Heroic Women" whose presence placed fear and awe into the hearts of men in their time. An condition-based Skill, forcing the user's male opponents to make a Will save every encounter. Should they fail, a fear-effect will be placed under them - - causing them to hesitate or outright become paralyzed in fear. Rather than a "Mystic Face" of sorts, it can be seen as an suffocating aura of a predator.

Archer’s epithet as “The Tigress of Forli” wasn’t for show - - she is the one “Who Frightened All of Romagna,” a beastly woman who even the Holy See approached with trepidation. No matter how you cut it, that smile is not of a polite noblewoman, but that of a beast eyeing a prey.

“What’s this, quivering at your knees? Tch, pathetic; waste of a shot to the head.”

Noble Phantasms

Tigre di Forli
    The Means to Make More Sons

Support
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: 10 People

Tigress of Forli.
    The Noble Phantasm of Archer and the crystallization of her resilience against the Borgia. When Cesare Borgia besieged her home of Forli, her children were taken hostage, paraded around the battlefield and had blades held against them. The countess instead of kowtowing to the demands of others instead mocked her enemies, standing on the ramparts before lifting her skirt and said to them: ‘E non vi pare egli, stolti, ch'io abbia le forme da farne degl altri?’ ("And do you not think, fools, that I have the molds to make more?").

Through the expression of ‘making more’, Archer can bestow power upon up to a maximum of ten individuals. It also contains the ability to bestow wisdom on those who truly seek it. A support-type Noble Phantasm that can multiply the target’s power, once per person. Since this is about empowering the ones about to face overwhelming power, it usually only works when used on human opponents.

---

Castel Sant'Angelo
    His Sacred Dominion, Taken for Oneself

Magecraft/Barrier
    Range: 1~70
    Max Targets: 1500 People

Castle of the Holy Angel.
    The very site that was her bastion and her prison, the former Mausoleum-turned-fortress of the Vatican. Once during the re-election of a new Pope, Archer took the advantage and occupied the Castle until her family’s favored representative was elected - - effectively holding the Cardinals - - and in extension, the entirety of Rome - - at gunpoint.

Rather than the physical fortress of God, Archer’s time in the building’s confines and numerous escape attempts has allowed her to be extensively familiar with the fortress’ layout. As it was formerly the resting place of an Emperor, this “Noble Phantasm” draws from the influence of Castel Sant’Angelo as the “Domain of an Emperor” and “The Sanctuary of God.” Such is the nature of this “Noble Phantasm,” both Archer’s accumulated experience and a ritual of “A God’s Domain.”

Through this end, a “Greater Bounded Field” siphoning the residual energies of dormant spirits - - “Angels” - - is formed. Awash with lights and sigils, this pseudo-blessing channels “The Domain of a God/Emperor” within its bounds. As Archer is designated the “God/Emperor” of this domain, opponents with the Divinity or Faith-based Skill will find their divine essence suppressed in its wake. Before the Virago of the Renaissance, even the Holy and Divine mean little to her.

Ironically, this domain is as much of a barrier to Archer as it is a cage. Reflecting her capture and subsequent imprisonment by Cesare Borgia, Archer cannot leave the confines of Castel Sant’Angelo; as she is the “God/Emperor” of this domain, she is effectively its anchor. Only with the destruction via an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm or a Command Seal will this Authority be revoked.

Lore

Caterina Sforza. The Tigress of Forli.
    The greatest Virago of the Renaissance period, whose bravado and ferocity carved a portion of Renaissance history for herself. A skilled politician and military woman, she gained dominion of Imola and Forli. Someone who loved and punished with equal passion. Someone even the Papacy feared, as she once held them at cannon-point. Such was the achievements of a "Bastard Child," supposedly of little use beyond as a bargaining chip for marriage.

Indeed, her life in the perception of mankind was that of an astute warrior woman whose life held the world at odds.
    To the World of Mystery, however, the Sforza Heiress was that of an monster among monsters. an upstart of a middling family who reached for more than she deserves. A thorn at the side of both the Association and the Church.

Indeed, the siege upon Rome by occupying the Castle of the Holy Angel wasn't merely a means to reinstate order onto Italy. There is no bolder move than to establish a political foothold onto the Sacred College, even more so for a Magus; and to do so by holding the Eternal City hostage is no laughing matter either. Risking another war between the two forces, all to maintain her standing on the world. Some may say selfish, but is it not unreasonable?

For a lady who instilled fear in even the Papacy, who defied "God's Will" - -

Tragically, the Tigress was eventually brought low by opposing forces - - from that of the Pope's son Cesare Borgia, no less. Though she had put up a valiant defense against the Papal forces, she was no match against the Church's intent to defeat her. Her pride sullied and imprisoned in the same fortress which she defied the Church, Caterina was eventually released and forced to retire from the great stage.

So ends the last of the Sforza branch, as her transgressions was levyed onto her family. Forever barred from studying magecraft, their Crest confiscated by the Clock Tower, and any proof of their pursuits removed. The final remaining evidence of her interests laid in the form of her son and the small book of notes, the Experimenti.

"If I had recorded my life into a book, my tales would shake the world."

Personality

For Sforza's repute as Contractors of War, it is a mild surprise that Caterina initially conducts herself as "Charming;" a combination of a noblewoman's beauty and through training in rhetoric, it's no wonder the citizens of Rome lauded her as an "Fair Maiden" among her rugged entourage of soldiers. Even in the roiling tides of warfare, she sees through all her skirmishes with an eagle's eye; making sure every goes perfectly, any complications minimized.
    The image of a Warrior-Noble, who dominates both the physical and political battlefield. And yet - -

"So what will it be? A beatdown with my gauntlets? A sword through the side and skull? Watching your body decay and putrefy in moments? I don't care how it's done, just let me have at you!"

Of course, it's wise to be reminded that the title of Le Tigre is no hyperbole. For that title is gained from grinding others beneath her foot.

A monster among monsters, who distinguished herself amidst the web of intrigue by clawing her way through. Even the Fox that was Machiavelli regarded Caterina with trepidation, chiding her methods boorish as it was bold. To kill in war is one thing, but to sentence an entire family to their deaths for attempted assassination was another thing entirely. Drenched in the blood of her foes, she will defy even the authority of the Divine should it threaten her agenda - - to the extent of bending them until they break.
    Under this context, she is less of a "Noblewoman" and a "Leader of a Crime Syndicate."

If there is anything to aptly describe the drive behind Caterina's actions, it would be "Passion." That was what led her to take vengeance on her lover's death, the cause for defending her lands, the truth behind her donning the armor and sword. A passion for those she cherished. A passion for breaking those she despised. A passion for standing at the top. The Countess is, certainly, a true predator among a court; someone who bore their emotions loud and clear towards a time where intentions are hidden.

"A wish? Isn't it obvious? To regain Giovanni, to reclaim my family's standing, to finally wring the bastard Cesare's and his family's neck- - So much to choose from, with only one to be granted."

Extras:

(A game-hunter in spirit. An extension of her bloodthirst and an avid hunter in life, Caterina does take great joy in the hunt. Be it game or man, there is an unspoken thrill in pursuing a target. Truly, the Tigress is no different from a predator.)

(Though the Throne of Heroes has its fair share of beauties, Caterina's features are uncannily beautiful despite her completely human origins. Perhaps the influence of her face as the inspiration in paintings such as Primavera and Pallas and the Centaur. To be the stand-in for such divine works, it's no surprise the Countess take pride in her beauty.)

("Come along Contractor, another mark to find and cull. Heh."
    'Master?' It's more accurate to regard them as 'Contractor,' those who chosen Caterina for her services. They may be the one to bind her into the world, but they are not the one who can easily order her around. Should they prove their mettle, then perhaps she can delegate some measure of decision-making. However, displays of immaturity or impracticality will certainly get you benched.
    Still, it may be prudent on the Master's part to rein Caterina in should she get too excited mid-combat.)

Craft Essence/Relations

Experimenti
    "Teaching? Me? Heh, good one. Here, take this; you might find something valuable on your part."

Though the Noble Phantasm Tigre de Forli functions in imparting knowledge onto others, it is mainly through her personal notes that the majority of the "Wisdom" originates. A collection of alchemical theorems and notes on the Mysteries. Should the one granted "Wisdom" pursue the path of magecraft, the secrets that lay within would certainly prove beneficial - -

...Upon inspection, there is an catalog dedicated to alchemy as a means of cosmetics. Enhancing the luster of one's hair, the means of maintaining one's skin, the refinement of untangling knotted hair. Ther details involved seems awfully intricate - -

"- - I'll take that! P-peeking into a lady's secrets, aren't you!?"

Relations:

Medb:"This woman... Tastes aside, she really is someone admirable - - to grasp the world on her hands, with all bowing before her majesty. And yet, to reach out what she wished for herself..."

The Warrior-Queen of Connacht, who the world bends at her whim. Something that Archer admires greatly, whose wants and wishes are acquired by her hands through any means. ...That said, however, Archer does find the monarch's promiscuity a tad too shameless. If one are to compare, the two's love lives are completely different; while the Rider indulges in the love of all men, Archer's fiery passions were directly aimed at chosen lovers.

Pray she does not meet Messalina, that harlot will be the death of her.

---

Leonardo Da Vinci: "Maestro Leonardo! To meet you again in these halls- Hahh!? H-how am I going to properly paint you a portrait now you look like this! I can't compare to your version at all!"

The Renaissance Man. The darling painter of her portraits. As Archer's family was another one of his patrons, both regarded one another with a professional amicability- - well, at least on Leonardo's side. Archer's just too busy trying to learn after the Master, really.

"T-that aside, I'm glad we can agree on the Borgias."

---

Cesare Borgia:"...Death's too kind for wretches like yourself. Oh don't you worry, I'll be gentle; the boils and bloody pus oozing from your orifices will all than make up for it."

A parasite who's lower than trash. A wretched spawn of an equally wretched man. The Worm of the Holy Church. No one will miss someone like him, right?

---

Vlad III: "To lower yourself into a beast for those you cherish - - ...That is a noble thing. It is proof of dedication, loyalty, and the purest love there is. ...Hahahah. Admirable. Truly admirable."

Rather than revulsion, Archer marvels at the Blood-stained Count's drive. This. This is passion. The will to discard even's one's "Humanity" for the sake important to you. To be regarded with fear from both friend and foe, who can only see a predator. This is passion. A passion similar to hers.

- - Meanwhile, the Son of Dracul remains silent. Is it shock at the Archer's revelry of his demons, or caution towards the Tigress' feral grin?

---

Seigi Nomikata: "Hooh, that flow of decay... You wield the same mysteries as I, Boy. But at this stage, it'll take years before you can catch up to my level. Unless, you want a personal demonstration."

A chance encounter between fellow practitioners of same disciplines. The expert versus the journeyman. In terms of both experience and combat, the former greatly overshadows the latter. Narrative-wise, Archer will become the "Lethal Mentor/Rival Figure," who will test our Protagonist's skills and will through a battle of life and death. However, with the realization of his nature, perhaps Seigi can level the field to his favor - -

"...Ahh. Hehe. Hehahahaha! You really outdid yourself this time, Boy! To have glimpsed the precipice of the Well..."

A/N

Consider this a collab piece with Hermes, as he came up with the emphasizing the magecraft aspect and half the Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Last edited by SleepMode; February 12th, 2020 at 10:17 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Ah, you truly delivered, Sleepy. She gives me the chills, it would be so cool to have her as a villain.

I really liked how you integrated her historical conflict with the Vatican with her nature as a magus, as well as adding the natural conclusion of messing with the delicate politics of the two most powerful supernatural organizations in the Nasuverse?. One question I have is which faction of the MA was a part of? Or were her family some kind of lots-of-generations freelancers?

There's no critique per session, since you really fleshed out everything and I haven't found anything I could call "lacking" as expected, since you have been doing her for a while. But if I had to name something I felt like it could be expanded upon, it'd be the "Musket". It's kinda set up like something that isn't what it looks, perhaps a Noble Phantasms of sorts, but then it's just reduced to fluff in the Nigredo Skill. Now I'm not saying you make it an NP or sth but it would be nice to have like, a section that expands on the apparent significance that Mystic Code has, how it works, how it was made etc. Totally not asking this because I find personal Mystic Codes cool

All in all, a superb sheet for a superb woman, all wrapped in your trademark "Ambience" style. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Blood Master View Post
    Ah, you truly delivered, Sleepy. She gives me the chills, it would be so cool to have her as a villain.

I really liked how you integrated her historical conflict with the Vatican with her nature as a magus, as well as adding the natural conclusion of messing with the delicate politics of the two most powerful supernatural organizations in the Nasuverse?. One question I have is which faction of the MA was a part of? Or were her family some kind of lots-of-generations freelancers?

There's no critique per session, since you really fleshed out everything and I haven't found anything I could call "lacking" as expected, since you have been doing her for a while. But if I had to name something I felt like it could be expanded upon, it'd be the "Musket". It's kinda set up like something that isn't what it looks, perhaps a Noble Phantasms of sorts, but then it's just reduced to fluff in the Nigredo Skill. Now I'm not saying you make it an NP or sth but it would be nice to have like, a section that expands on the apparent significance that Mystic Code has, how it works, how it was made etc. Totally not asking this because I find personal Mystic Codes cool

All in all, a superb sheet for a superb woman, all wrapped in your trademark "Ambience" style. Well done.
    Heheh, thanks. Hermes helped out a lot in regards to her skillset, so he gets half of the credit too.

As for the Sforzas' standing in the Association, it's only a select branch of the family; for their jobs as Condottieri mainly take precedence. Though their foundation is traditional alchemy, their reputation as mercenary combined with combat history has them teetering on the brink of "Standard Magi" and "Spellcasters;" it's with Caterina's shenanigans that the Sforzas finally dipped into Spellcasters.

As for the "Musket," it was Caterina's means of dealing with Nigredo's range issue. Throughout the depiction of wizards/witches, many were depicted casting spells through wands or staves. And with the advent of firearms, such guns can be seen as artificial rendition of "Casting a Spell" - - the musket ball being the "Spell," and the gun as the "Wand." Through this case, Caterina's Mystic Code instead of bullets, expel the "Winds of Destiny," in the way that "The Destiny of Living Beings" being death and decay. Through that, Nigredo was possible at a distance - - thus one part of her qualification for the Archer Class. (Does help that guns carry the connotation as "Tools that Deals Death," heh)

In any case, glad you liked Caterina!
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Working with you was a pleasure, you took my ideas and did something amazing with them.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of the Bluebird

"Oi! Down here! I am your Servant, Rider!... yes, i am very small. But that is not as big a handicap as it seems, i assure you."

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Denmark
    Height: 3cm
    Weight: 1,9mg
    Dislikes: dark and wet places, forceful people, being grounded
    Talent: exploration, nursing
    Armaments: wings, needle
    Natural Enemy: Frogs, moles

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: A
    Mna: EX
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(A+): Rider can cancel spells of A-rank and bellow, even high-thaumaturgy. Additonaly, she is complety imune to fairy or fairy-related Magecraft.

Riding(A-): Because of her nature as a Nature spirit, Rider's affinity with animals allows her to Ride even Phantasmal and Divine Beast class mounts, with the exception of dragons. however, her diminutive size causes her problems when it comes to Machines, making her incapable of piloting more modern vehicles.

personal skills

Animal Dialogue(A+): Communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Because of Rider's Position as a Fairy Princess, it is possible for her to command life forms of lower rank than her, excluding humans. Furthermore, a bonus is granted to Winged creatures under her command.

Happy Ending(A): A unusual skill for those who reached their wish after a long and arduous journey. It makes so, every set number of misfortunated happenings, her Luck Stat will change to EX for a brief period of time. A skill that rewards the efforts of those fight insurmountable odds, it is more likely to activate in life-or-death situatiations.

Child of Nature(B): A Skill that represents one as a children born in the Reverse Side of the World, that will eventually become one with the same. Due to the circustances of Rider's existence, she has receive blessings from the World.

Minuscule Lifeform(A): As a side effect of her size, it is quite hard to notice Rider's existance. Those without some form of Pressence Detection will only percive her as a bug or a small distorsion, if they even percive her at all. This also affects her Mana Consumption, making it almost negligible. The rank drops to B once she starts to actively interact with others.

Noble phantasm

Newlywed Princess of the Fairies
    Maia

A pair of butterfly wings that Rider received as a wedding gift from her husband, the fairy prince, together with a new name to cement her new place in the world.
    They are a type of Magical Construct who, if scale to a the size of a regular person would reach rank A, but since they are on scale to Rider's size are instead only rank C.
    The wings work by converting feelings into energy, meaning that complex thought is unnecessary for their utilization and even a complete novice would be able to operate then with maestry if their hearts were pure enough.
    While any type of good feelings can be use to activate this Noble Phantasm, the speed and power will be the highest if Rider is currently in love. The reason for this being that, apparently, the sensation of being "in love" and the sensation of being "weightless" are virtually the same.

Heartbroken Eternal Admirator
    Bluebird of Happiness

Rider's Trump card, a medium sized mountain Bluebird who is the main reason she is in this class to being with. While they only meet for a brief time in life, this bird is actually the major reason that Rider's legend is know world-wide, as he was the one to tell her story to a certain man in a small house in Denmark.
    He is classified as a low level Phantasmal Beast and is extremely fast and acrobatic, but lacks any amount of deffensive power. His main attack is performed when his name as a Noble Phantasm is invoked, all the sorrow inside his heart is released as a blue aura around him as he dives in full speed into the enemy. While the damage value in not that high, the bluebird's small size and extreme speed gives him exelent piercing caracteristics, in a effect similar to a magical bullet.
    While she does think of him as her best friend and most trusted companion, Rider seems incapable of realizing the Bird's true feeling for her. In the end, one may think of him as creature cursed to help her achieve happiness while never being happy himself.

Background

Rider's true identity is Tommelise, also know as Thumbelina or Oyayubihime in Japan. She is the titular main character of the fairy tale written by the Danish Writer, Hans Christian Andersen.
    In the tale, a woman yearning for a child asks a witch for advice, and is presented with a barleycorn which she is told to go home and plant. After the barleycorn is planted and sprouts, a tiny girl, who is Rider, emerges from its flower. One night however, while sleeping in her walnut-shell cradle, she is carried off by a toad who wants her as a bride for her son. With the help of friendly fish and a butterfly, Rider escapes the toad and her son, and drifts on a lily pad until captured by a stag beetle who later discards her when his friends reject her company.
    Ridef tries to protect herself from the elements, but when winter comes, she is in desperate straits. She is finally given shelter by an old field mouse and tends her dwelling in gratitude. The mouse suggests she marry her neighbour, a mole, but Rider finds the prospect of being married to such a creature repulsive because he spends all his days underground and never sees the sun or sky. The field mouse keeps pushing her into the marriage, saying the mole is a good match for her, and does not listen to her protests.
    At the last minute, Rider escapes the situation by fleeing to a far land with a Bluebird she nursed back to health during the winter. In a sunny field of flowers, she meets a tiny flower-fairy prince just her size and to her liking, and they wed. She receives a pair of wings to accompany her husband on his travels from flower to flower, and a new name, Maia. In the end, the bird is heartbroken once she marries the flower-fairy prince, and flies off eventually arriving at a small house. There, he tells Rider's story to a man who is implied to be Andersen himself, who chronicles the story in a book.

personality

An active and explorative person, Rider does not like to sit around and insted prefers to do things herself. She is very strong minded and determined, so it isn't easy to stop her from doing whatever she wants.
    Luckly, Rider is also good-hearted and grateful she will hardly do something to purposefully hurt or upset the ones she care about or has helped her in some way. The only fault in her personality is that she can be very dense, having a hard time understanding the feelings of other which can lead to accidentally harming them.
    She doesn't really see her size as a problem and is hardly bothered by it. Or so she says, but that may not always be the case.

Craft Essence

Tiny Heartbeat

"Good-by, you pretty little bird" she said.

"Good-by, and thank you for your sweet songs last summer, when the trees were all green and the sun shone so warmly upon us."

She laid her head on his breast, and it startled her to feel a soft thump, as if something were beating inside.

This was the bird's heart.

He was not dead- he was only numb with cold, and now that he had been warmed he came to life again.

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 19th, 2020 at 06:39 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just sayin', you don't have to repost for archival purposes anymore since sheets from the contest thread are getting indexed here too now.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but my ocd will kill me if i don't.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no problem, right? If there is i can delete it.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Yeah, but my ocd will kill me if i don't.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no problem, right? If there is i can delete it.
    There's no problem, I was just saying it isn't necessary.

Blog Entries
    Any opinions on Rider before i post my next sheet?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Archer of the Sabbath

"Servant Archer, let's exchange greetings as per formality"

Class: Archer
    Alignment: True neutral
    Region: France
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Likes: calm and peace, good books, those in search of learning
    Dislikes: Saints, Restraint of Knowledge, ignorance
    Talent: Unification
    Armaments: stars
    Natural Enemy: King Philip IV

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

Class Skills

Independent Action(A+): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy.

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster(EX): A Skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Archer's existence has been drastically changed, to the point that she can be considered an entirely new being.

Daemonic Existence(A): Daemons may be assessed as allies of humanity, who exist so as to empathize with and resolve the sufferings of humanity. Despite this, the concept of Daemons is by humanity treated as the greatest of obstacles.

Self-Modification(EX): The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. The high rank derives from Archer's own dualistic nature who embodies opposite but complementing concepts (human and animal, half-human and half-animal, male and female, good and evil, on and off, etc.), allowing her to choose what characteristics to assume on each moment.

Noble Phantasm

Perfect Union of Opposites
    Black Sabbath

Archer's Noble Phantasm. A Reality Marble allowed to her by the Alien Common Sense she posses as Deamon, representing her nature as a symbol of absolute union.
    It creates an isolated space where she is capable of collecting conceptual magic energy from all the beings around her, a powerful Noble phantasm that saps the strength of both enemies and allies without discrimination.
    Furthermore, by collapsing all that energy into a single point, she is capable of creating a violent reaction that reaches the level of nuclear fusion. By this way, she launches a micro "star" (in itself, a symbol of her nature) capable of reducing the enemy to atoms, a power great enough that it can only be safely used from the isolated protection of her Reality Marble, otherwise even Archer herself would be evaporated by it.

Background

Archer's identity is that of the Demon Baphomet. While technically the saint graph belongs to the French occultist Eliphas Levi, it was distorted beyond parameters and being used only for anchoring purposes, since as a Daemon they cannot properly manifest without a proper vessel and unit designation.
    They are the Demon that the Knights Templar were falsely accused of worshipping and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. While they appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307 Archer's name first came into popular English usage in the 19th century during debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.
    Since 1856, Archer has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Levi which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, on and off, etc.). On one hand, Lévi's intention was to symbolize his concept of "the equilibrium of the opposites" that was essential to his magnetistic notion of the Astral Light. Nowadays however, it's image has become synonymous with satanic religions and devil worship.

Personality

As Archer has the ability to decide her gender, they will usually assume a female form upon summoning to further separate herself from the figure of Eliphas Levi but will answer to any pronouns without a problem.
    From a distance they may seem cold and calculated, and they certainly have the potential to be that, but usually Archer is just apathetic and doesn't care much for things that aren't connected to them.
    They are friendly enough to be cordial to anyone they meet and are honorable enough to face enemies in "fair" combat, but will also not hesitate to kill opponents, be they servant or not. It is good to remind that even a noble demon is still in fact, a demon.
    Archer has a great deal of interest in human culture, being an avid reader and, when summoned in modern times, an avid movie watcher. As a demon, Archer has an ingrained dislike for saints and religious figures that became stronger with the church's long history of trying to suppress knowledge. This may also just be a remnant of Eliphas left in them.

Craft Essence

The Devil

The Devil does not exist.

It is a false name invented to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions.

A devil who had unity would be a God...

The Devil is the God of any people that one personally dislikes...

This serpent is not the enemy of Man but He who made Gods of our race

knowing Good and Evil

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:05 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

I'm assuming you changed some things from the last one?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I'm assuming you changed some things from the last one?
    At least, her NP is changed into a star instead of a blackhole and some of the Imaginary Numbers Nasubabble that didn't quite make sense was cut.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's notes
    I thought long and hard about posting this entry to the Monthly Contest, but decided not to. Why? Because his story is one more of regret than it is of love. (Although do not think, by no means, that he didn't loved his wife. Is just that... His survivor's guilt became stronger than the memory of their happy days.) (And also because I kinda didn't wanted to cheat by having 2 entries, even though it's not cheating and it's totally accepted but nahhh. Let's not talk about this.)

Anyway, once upon a time, I posted an entry about a certain faerie queen in a Fate thread, and that gave me the idea to complement that idea. Think of it as the part 2 of that sheet. I tried to do something different with his Noble Phantasm as well (you'll see), and probably that is why this sheet took some time to be finished. I got lazy, okay... ;-;

Anyway, thank you guys very much for the support, as always! Comments are appreciated!

Lancer
    ― the Unsung Hero ―

Class:
    Lancer
    Other Classes: Saber, Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Ireland

Height: 185 cm | 6'0''
    Weight: 73 kg | 160,9 lbs

Natural Enemy: Himself
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Lance
    Catalyst: Any possession of his wife may have a chance of summoning him, instead

STRENGTH

ENDURANCE

AGILITY

MANA

LUCK

NOBLE PHANTASM

Lore

Ciabhán, nicknamed “Keevan of the curly looks”, was an Irish hero, and for a brief period a member of the Fianna knights, a group of honored warriors lead by Fionn mac Cumhaill. Traveling to Tír Tairngire, the land of faeries, he falls in love with the queen of Banshees, Clíodhna, and they eventually elope to the mortal realm to be together. While he was away, the enraged faeries drowned her.

“Yes, yes, it is I, the hero of the thousand un-accomplishments! This is all my life has amounted to.”

――Ah, wait… Uhm…

Let us start from the beginning, shall we!

Ciabhán grew up with a dream: he wanted to be a hero. He wanted to be a sparkling knight, a protector who was admired by men and women alike; and for that, he trained day and night, until his skills were unmatched by any other man in his hometown. He set foot to the court of Fionn mac Cumhaill to prove his valor, but it was during these days he found out his one and only weakness: girls. Their demure smiles and their soft eyes, whatever they had, it was like honey; a sweet siren song he couldn’t fight against. A journey that could take a week, at most, took him more than a month because he felt so heartbroken every time he had to leave behind a village with so many pretty girlfriends in it…

Fionn proved to be a wise ruler and a kindred spirit, who understood the strength of this young warrior and allowed him in his group. Ciabhán never felt happier; he was finally there, in the middle of warriors of almost mythical fame, such as Diarmuid and Oísin. His happiness, though, was short-lived, as it was clear that whenever they went, this young man would always cause troubles with his passing affections with the local girls. Undercover missions would be blown, surprise attacks telegraphed, and needless compensations and proofs of value employed all the time to soothe the populace… It was only natural that, eventually, all those pilled up transgressions came caught up to him, in the form of an “invitation” to “kindly leave the band of Fianna and never return.”

The former knight was devastated, and for a long time contemplated suicide. And yet, every time he tried to unceremoniously slash his wrists or drown in a lake, he’d always come back; something still anchored him in this world, a burning desire, the wish to not let that be the end of his story.

Decided to give himself another chance, he decides to pray for the faeries; after all, they were powerful being who blessed mighty warriors all the time. Surely, if they helped him, he’d gather all sorts of accomplishments, and would be accepted again by Fionn mac Cumhaill in his band. With newfound drive, Ciabhán finds his way to Tír Tairngire, the everlasting paradise of faeries. His charismatic nature quickly won over all the faeries, who found him amusing and handsome; and, of course, he quickly took advantage of that, flirting with all sorts of faeries.

―That is to say, until he laid his eyes on her. Clíodhna.

Her beauty took his breath away, and her regal presence made him feel small for the first time. He decided in his heart that that was “the one,” the woman he would work hard for. The road to her heart was slow and full of hurdles―he can vividly remember that time where her sister Aiobell fell for his youthful charms and that enraged the Banshee so much that she transformed the woman into a cat… And he can remember even more correctly of how Clíodhna wanted also to transform him into a bird so that cat would eat him whole… Ahh, but she was so cute when she was jealous―but they eventually got together.

He felt, for the first time, that he truly belonged somewhere. The knights of Fianna was a beautiful dream, albeit a short-lived and unattainable one; but in the faerie queen’s arms, he felt that he could allow himself to dream even further―he could allow himself to dream of having that for himself. Surely, with her by his side, not only he’d have all the glory of the faeries, but he also would have the drive to try harder and harder. There was no way Fionn wouldn’t accept him!

She invited him again and again to live there, in everlasting bliss, in the land of faeries. He would be her consort, and they would reign together. He would have everything… And yet, in his heart, he knew that he’d never have the one thing he wanted: glory. He’d never be the hero he dreamed to if he stayed there in paradise. So, instead of another invitation to stay in the land of faeries, this time, Ciabhán asked Clíodhna to go to the mortal realm with him instead.

――And she accepted.

What happened beyond that was a happy, fleeting dream. A dream he allowed himself to have, a dream they’ve build together. A dream taken away by a cruel wave, by the rage of the faeries, by his own carelessness.

No one bothered to remember him after his wife died.

And, in a sense, he didn’t bothered to remember himself as well.

Class Skills

magic resistance: B

He is believed to be protected by the faerie queen herself (or, at least, is what he affirms to be truth). Furthermore, in his era, magecraft still retained its ancient strength, granting him advantage against most modern magecraft.

Personal Skills

affection from the faeries: A

In a time where even heroes were said to not come back unscathed from their ventures to the Land of Tír Tairngire―lest they were personally invited by its inhabitants―Lancer was one that was constantly traveling between the two realms. By employing his natural charisma, he was able to conquer the hearts of the mythical faeries to the point of living a long and peaceful life even after having taken away their Banshee queen, thus disrupting the natural order of the land. According to the faeries, “there’s no way someone as nice as him is the culprit! The queen must have seduced him and forced him to comply with her plans!” No matter what he says about being a completely consensual, two-way decision, they keep admonishing him to not defend that treacherous woman…

As he is therefore protected by the Elementals, other than Mana and Luck, all parameters temporarily rank up during battles.

trouble with women (caprice): A

It is easy for him to encounter troubles with women due to the women’s beautiful appearances being the source of those troubles. This awareness of his circumstances became an unbearable curse when he noticed that no matter where he goes, it seems that not only he causes troubles for himself―as he was “kindly asked to leave” the Fianna knights for his womanizing ways―but he also seems to cause trouble to the women that dare to stay close to him. Just thinking of poor Aiobell’s or his wife’s fates is… Depressing, to say the least…

Furthermore, not only that, but the worst thing for him is that no matter what, he seems to never get his due punishment for all the troubles he causes.

summer child: A

A man that had nothing but his dreams and his youthful disposition to take him anywhere in life, this is a Skill long forgotten by his old, wiser self.

Adorned with a natural charisma that is not meant for the battlefield, but for bringing people around him, he is one to always find himself in the good graces of acquaintances. Since it looks that he is naturally attuned to the feelings of the ones around him, that makes this Skill shape his intonation of voice, mannerisms and words accordingly, in order to bring out the most pleasant outcome for both parties. It translates in a natural talent to charm people.

Furthermore, no matter how many self-deprecating jokes he tells, no one seems to reach that point of becoming uncomfortable with them. So no worries, he can cry for help and hate himself all he want!

Noble Phantasm(s)

Range: 25m
    Max. number of targets: 40~50

The
    A Beacon of Light at the World’s End
    Claidheamh Soluis
    , a god-slaying weapon of epic proportions, the sheer power of this sword… Uhh, lance?... is comparable to other mythical weapons, like Gae Bolg or the sword Excalibur.

Of course, it is a sublimation of his desire of having a proper and heroic weapon, since the real Sword of Light is in possession of the god Nuada Airgetlám. (“What do you mean, a fake? This is the real deal! I’d only ever give proper things for my husband!”, Clíodhna would chime in, indignantly. But it’s fine, you don’t have to protect his feelings like that… He knows, it’s really fine…) They say that the ‘Glaive of Light’ is an object that is inherited after a valorous quest (his quest to Clíodhna’s heart), that is sometimes aided by a beautiful woman (the faerie queen herself), in order to defeat a great evil (his womanizing ways). See? Everything fits! He is clearly fit to hold this magic weapon!

(It’s really fine… You don’t have to justify that anymore…)

Blessed by the power of faeries, this is a power that can damage beyond repairment or healing. Any injury does not recover from their degraded state and remain in complete decadence after the wounds are given; the same can be applied to inanimate objects.

Furthermore, as a sword of light, it can generate light of various intensities. It can even induce temporary blindness because of its brightness when forced to its limits.

And in the Bottomless Ocean Let me be Laid
    Tonn Chlíodhna

Range: 1~50
    Max. number of targets: 200

A self-sealed Noble Phantasm.

The sublimation of “wanting to die with her.”

By calling forth pale imitations of the waves that took the faerie queen Clíodhna’s life, he leads the enemies to the same agonizing death his wife experimented by the hands of the sea deity. As a side note, it seems that his body also takes some of the brunt of this Noble Phantasm’s damaging power.

――And yet, he still lives.

Character

Dislikes: Himself
    Talents: Telling jokes, Flirting with women

He is the personification of the saying, “show those haters how it’s done by hating yourself most.”

A man whose specialty is to chase after shadows of his past.

There is nothing he sings praise about himself, and there is nothing about him one should admire. He doesn’t even know why the Throne of Heroes allowed a creature like him to be summoned―perhaps, it is so he can’t never rest in peace, always called again and again to remember and re-live everything, and suffer anew every time―and yet…

“Ahaha, don’t worry! I’m at a really low point right now, but the good news is that the worst is still ahead!”

Needless to say, his brand of humor is the dry and self-deprecating type. He still says that with such a youthful energy that people are compelled to laugh at him, like a stand-up comedian.

His attitude towards the Master is, in a sense, the same he had towards Fionn mac Cumhaill. He is respectful and ready for duty, a hardworking Servant that will surely protect his Master with his life. (“But then again, this ol' worthless thing, am I right?”)

If anything, this summoning must have ONE good lesson, right? He can at least pretend he is such a good person in front of this innocent human, right? Poor Master… He’s so sorry Master is this naïve…

It seems that his wish is something he refuses to disclose, no matter how hard one presses about the issue. Is it something related to the knights of Fianna? Something about Clíodhna? Or even something else? Who knows… He is not talking.

Relationships with other Servants

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne:
    “Ah, lord Diarmuid is magnificent today, as well… Nghhh, excuse me, Master, I suddenly have the urge to hit my head against the wall until I pass out! See you later!”

Fionn mac Cumhaill:
    “…!! Augh… Is that lord Fionn!? Quick, Master! Send me to a Saber-packed field right now and let me die already!”

Cú Chulainn:
    “He’s so cool, don’t you think? Every kid back in the day dreamed of being half of what lord Cú Chulainn was… How nice is that some of them truly became a hero as noteworthy as him…”

Fergus mac Róich:
    “How dare I to breathe the same air as lord Fergus? Don’t you agree that I’m very conceited? ――And yet, I want his sign so much… M-Master, would you…? Perhaps…?”

Mandricardo:
    “*nodding movements with his head*”

Tomoe Gozen:
    “So I’ve heard from lady Tomoe that there is this thing called ‘multiplayer game,’ where you can forget all your heartaches as you murder enemy mobs together. Now, I’m not saying that I may have found my calling, but you know… I may have found my calling.”

Extra - Craft Essence

―I’m sorry, Clíodhna. I’m sorry for being so useless.

I should’ve stayed with you in Tír Tairngire, back then. I should’ve chosen to stay happy forever, I should’ve treasured you above my own whims, I should’ve amused your only selfish wish.

And yet, I unceremoniously took you from your people…

I’ve made you choose between me or them… I should’ve never made you have to chose… I was so cruel. So careless. So childish.

I committed a terrible sin and I couldn’t even die with you to atone for it.

I was so useless.

Forgive me…
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 15th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————