Page 133 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3383123128131132133134135138143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    That is a weird one. But I wouldnt be surprised if Nasu uses that concept to explain why the Outer Gods claim ownership of the earth. Using Modern Concepts isnt that strange for him either, seeing how he mentioned the Tannhäuser Gate/Boundary from Blade Runner
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I guess you could take the angle I used for my Big Brother sheet, where he's the archetype of the "primeval man given wisdom" whose manifestation is influenced by the most iconic image of such, rather than the fictional character themselves. (Like my Servant was an incarnation of the concept of Totalitarianism but took the form of Big Brother as one of the most famous symbols of it).
    You are fulla good ideas I wish I had had. XD Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    That is a weird one. But I wouldnt be surprised if Nasu uses that concept to explain why the Outer Gods claim ownership of the earth. Using Modern Concepts isnt that strange for him either, seeing how he mentioned the Tannhäuser Gate/Boundary from Blade Runner
    I must've missed that one, where'd that reference drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    You are fulla good ideas I wish I had had. XD Thank you.

Although i am not so a friend of the extraterrstrial things in the late nasuverse neat idea ! Reminds me i had the idea of a Satsuki Caster and a Ryuko Berserker aswell a Gamagori Shielder servant idea like would you make some servants out of the kill la kill crew ? And did you saw my Remainer (Class file) or my Burebista because i would be curious about your opinion !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    The ownership of the Foreigners over the earth? Imaginary Scramble Event when Gilles explained stuff he knew
    The Tannhäuser Gate? From the Olympians, they mentioned they crossed it when they entered our universe. I think it was aphrodite.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Although i am not so a friend of the extraterrstrial things in the late nasuverse neat idea ! Reminds me i had the idea of a Satsuki Caster and a Ryuko Berserker aswell a Gamagori Shielder servant idea like would you make some servants out of the kill la kill crew ? And did you saw my Remainer (Class file) or my Burebista because i would be curious about your opinion !
    I wasn't planning on more Kill la Kill servants, but I could definitely give Ryuko a go given her monster form. I tried to find Remainer and Burebista in your creation list, but couldn't find either of them. You gotta link?

The ownership of the Foreigners over the earth? Imaginary Scramble Event when Gilles explained stuff he knew
    The Tannhäuser Gate? From the Olympians, they mentioned they crossed it when they entered our universe. I think it was aphrodite.
    I was more referring to Tannhäuser Gate, thanks for the fill in. I'll have to dig through more of the lore.
    Galleries for Stuff

Blog Entries
    The tannhäuser Gate is just a throwaway mention. In blade runner too, just a random place in space, in FGO it looks like a point where two universes touch. Just a nerdy meme at this point. And i could swear i have seen Tannhäuser Gate in WandaVision on one of the Cinema Charts in Westview too.

But oh well, now it is canon and we can use it in sheets. I wanna do a Tannhäuser Servant in the future, have a vague idea already

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, Class Containers can be real annoying sometimes.

You wanna do a Sheet on a guy, only to run into the immediate roadblock of him not neatly fitting into any of the Classes. T_T
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I wasn't planning on more Kill la Kill servants, but I could definitely give Ryuko a go given her monster form. I tried to find Remainer and Burebista in your creation list, but couldn't find either of them. You gotta link?

I was more referring to Tannhäuser Gate, thanks for the fill in. I'll have to dig through more of the lore.
    THe two had i not included in my last but here are the links Burebista and Remainer .

beside have you heard it there is some where i thnk in Colorado and on other Locations appeared several Mysterious Monoltihs ? as Moonwatcher Noblephantasm reminded me on this ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Man, Class Containers can be real annoying sometimes.

You wanna do a Sheet on a guy, only to run into the immediate roadblock of him not neatly fitting into any of the Classes. T_T
    I think choosing on a class is rather easy, because each class has rather broad definitions nowadays. Just liken an aspect of him to a weapon and you got a class. arms can become swords or lances, buildings too, words can be missiles, any modern artist is already treated like a Caster. And even if that doesnt work, reinterpreting some background can always lead to Berserker. Or just slap some gods into the sheet and make him alter-ego or something. I have more problems deciding what class they should be in because of the variety of options.
    But well idk who you are working on. Curious to see now what you come up with

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Curious to see now what you come up with
    Let's just say it's someone who Charlemagne and Astolfo would not be fans of.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    One Question to ALL Members here out of curiousity if you could Chose seven servants (or 14 if you like) which would you like to seee interact and fight against each other either Canon or from the Members here ? would be interesting to hear your imaginations !

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question to ALL Members here out of curiousity if you could Chose seven servants (or 14 if you like) which would you like to seee interact and fight against each other either Canon or from the Members here ? would be interesting to hear your imaginations !
    Speaking of this, I remember seeing a "Create Your Own HGW" thread in this forum a long time ago. Might be a better place to discuss this instead of the CaS thread. Looks like that thread has been inactive for a while, though. Guess I'll just have to pitch in my HGW idea in a blog post instead some other time.

Blog Entries
    Berserker of Smoldering London
    "Ber... serker... Th-That's right; the flames, I-! Guh, no, no, no! All those people, their screams! I killed them! I started the- Wait, no, that's impossible! Gah, I-! I'M INNOCENT! I... I am, right..? I must be. Yet if that's the case... Why do their dying screams continue to echo within my mind!? But if I did it, urgh... Why... WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF IT!?"

Source

"Th-That's right! I'm just a simple craftsman! No, wait, that doesn't sound right; I was a sailor, and I wasn't there at the time! That's why it's impossible for me to do it! Or... am I a spy? I vaguely remember receiving orders from His Majesty. Did he order me to do this..? No, that's impossible! I'm... AAAHH!!! JUST WHO THE HELL AM I!!?"

(Note: Listen to both music simultaneously for the best experience)

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Robert Hubert
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: Britain (17th century)

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B++

Likes: Tinkering with small devices, wide open spaces, those who believe in his innocence
    Dislikes: False accusations, his own conflicting past
    Talent: Arson, engineering, seafaring, espionage
    Natural Enemy: Sir Thomas Bloodworth, Charles II
    Armament: Flames
    Catalyst: A letter containing his admission of guilt

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (C+)
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Communication is possible, to some extent, but Berserker is incapable of complex thinking. Due to the effects of Innocent Monster and Fragmented Confession, he is extremely fixated to the topic of his own identity, and the fire he allegedly caused. Significant mental prowess is required for him to think of anything else. Its rank may increase overtime when his Noble Phantasm is active, further enhancing his strength in exchange for his remaining sanity.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (EX)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Berserker was judged as the one responsible for the Great Fire of London, which destroyed roughly 80% of the city, devoured homes, and claimed lives, both directly and indirectly. Altered by this public perception, Berserker's body is covered with countless hideous burn marks, and he is constantly haunted by voices of his alleged victims, which further deteriorates his mental state.

Fragmented Confession (EX)

A variation of Mental Pollution, and an extension of both Innocent Monster and Madness Enhancement. Throughout his trials, there were many arguments for and against Berserker's involvement in the fire. Similarly, there were numerous conflicting details regarding his very identity. According to some, he was a poor watchmaker who started the fire by accident. Others thought he was a sailor who weren't even in London at the time of his incident, absolving him of guilt, while according to a different story, he was a spy sent from France or the Netherlands to undermine the King's authority. Berserker himself reportedly changed his testimonies numerous times to accommodate these different narratives, out of fear and coercion. As a Servant, these contradicting testimonies further distorted Berserker's psyche, granting him memories of himself as a watchmaker, sailor, and spy, along with conflicting recollections regarding his involvement in the fire. These differing aspects of himself manifest similarly to split personalities, greatly changing his demeanor and even granting certain Skills depending on which personality is "active". The "watchmaker" grants him an affinity towards tinkering with machinery, the "sailor" grants him proficiency in seafaring, while the "spy" confers to him the talent of espionage and subterfuge. While this Skill greatly increases his versatility, his dominant personality may change at any time with little to no warning, making him extremely unpredictable. Furthermore, these conflicting memories would also distort his sense of self overtime, which does not help his mental state.

Mana Burst (Flames) (B-)

The ability to infuse one's body and weapons with flames, increasing its power. Aside from its offensive uses, Berserker could also form a defensive barrier with these flames, or he could use them to propel himself through the air. By infusing these flames into his knuckles and expelling it with the right timing, Berserker's punches could carry the force of a small dynamite (although doing this would also inflict recoil damage to himself). That said, due to Berserker's mentality, the intensity of these flames may fluctuate depending on his mental state. This makes it a double-edged sword should he fail to exert control over them.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Scorching Hands of God Which Devoured Londinium
    The Great Fire of London

"It was me! The man responsible for the Great Fire of London was me all along!! I annihilated the city and savored every last one of their dying screams! Yes, their screams, the hopeless look on their faces as the flames consumed them, I... no. Why- WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF IT!? THESE ARE THE HANDS OF A KILLER!! THE HANDS OF GOD WHICH DEVOURED LONDINIUM!! WHAT KIND OF INHUMAN MONSTER COULD EVER FORGET SUCH A THING!?​"

Source

Type: Anti-City, Suicide
    Range: 1-1200
    Max Targets: 1000

The Great Fire of London. The cataclysmic disaster that burned over 80% of London to the ground. Its official death toll is unknown to this day. While only six verified deaths were recorded, some historians have challenged this belief claiming the deaths of poorer citizens were not recorded and that the heat of the fire may have cremated many victims, leaving no recognizable remains. The chaos did not end with the fire, however. Soon after, witch hunts ensued, seeking those responsible for the tragedy. Lynchings and mob justice took place throughout the city, potentially claiming more victims than the fire ever did. The people demanded a scapegoat, yet even after a man was executed for allegedly starting the fire, the people's hatred continued to burn, and the chaos continued. Eventually, desperate to quell their fury, the King declared that the fire was officially attributed to "the hands of God, a great wind and a very dry season", conveniently sweeping everything under the rug.

A Noble Phantasm reenacting the terrible fire, upon its activation, Berserker burns away his own Spirit Core. The flames would devour him whole, revealing his second form. Initially, this form only serves to increase his parameters further at the cost of his remaining sanity. However, as his flames spread and devour his surroundings, both his size and power would grow. These flames possess Anti-Civilization attributes, devouring man-made structures at a faster rate compared to anything else. Conversely, in this state, man-made weapons will have their power reduced while in Berserker's vicinity.

Should this Noble Phantasm be allowed to reach its final stage, Berserker adopts the tragedy's status, not as a "man-made fire", but as "the work of god". Here, he has effectively burned away any remnant of humanity he may have had and became closer to a walking, sentient natural disaster. He gains Divinity at rank C and immunity to anything made by human hands. In this state, only Divine Constructs or forces of nature may inflict any damage upon him. Of course, he is naturally weak to water, but considering how it took roughly four days to put out the very much man-made fire, one can only wonder how much water it would take to defeat him. Truly, the best way to overcome this Noble Phantasm would be to destroy Berserker's Spirit Core, or hope it burns out soon, killing him before he inflicts too much damage to his surroundings.

Description
    Berserker's True Name is Robert Hubert​, a man executed for allegedly starting the Great Fire of London. Thanks to Madness Enhancement and Fragmented Confession, Berserker has been reduced into an unstable, neurotic wreck unable to even form a coherent explanation on what happened during the fire. He frequently changes his own story, and his personality also seems to change at the drop of a hat to reflect his own explanation of events. At times, he would freely admit to starting the fire, reveling in the suffering and destruction he caused. Sometimes he would claim that he did this in the name of a greater cause, as part of a conspiracy orchestrated by either Charles II or Louis XVI. Alternatively, he would present himself as an anarchist who burned London to the ground without any deeper motive. Yet in other times, he would express extreme remorse for his actions, claiming that he could still see the people's dying screams and charred bodies in his mind at every waking moment. Yet very rarely, he would deny having started the fire in the very first place, insisting that he was unjustly framed and executed for something he never did. Even so, this arguably most lucid side of him would not last long before his false memories overwhelm him once again.

Berserker's memories can only be properly salvaged upon meeting those closely connected to the fire. Upon this encounter, his fractured memories would rearrange itself, and everything would finally click, akin to an intricately-crafted mechanism. His following actions after coming to this realization would most likely be... highly unpredictable. On one hand, he would feel somewhat liberated, knowing that he was innocent after all. On the other hand, his many years of pent-up grudge may cause him to act extremely rashly and violently in order to enact his vengeance, potentially causing even more collateral damage in the process.

Ultimately, Berserker's wish is a simple one: "For the truth to be known", both to himself, and the world.

Lore
    The Great Fire of London

The Great Fire of London was a major conflagration that swept through the central parts of London from Sunday, 2 September to Thursday, 6 September 1666. The fire gutted the medieval City of London inside the old Roman city wall. It threatened but did not reach the City of Westminster (today's West End), Charles II's Palace of Whitehall, or most of the suburban slums. It destroyed 13,200 houses, 87 parish churches, St Paul's Cathedral, and most of the buildings of the City authorities. It is estimated to have destroyed the homes of 70,000 of the City's 80,000 inhabitants.

The fire started in a bakery shortly after midnight on Sunday, 2 September, and spread rapidly. The use of the major firefighting technique of the time, the creation of firebreaks by means of demolition, was critically delayed due to the indecisiveness of the Lord Mayor, Sir Thomas Bloodworth. By the time large-scale demolitions were ordered on Sunday night, the wind had already fanned the bakery fire into a firestorm which defeated such measures. The fire pushed north on Monday into the heart of the City. Order in the streets broke down as rumors arose of suspicious foreigners setting fires. The fears of the homeless focused on the French and Dutch, England's enemies in the ongoing Second Anglo-Dutch War; these substantial immigrant groups became victims of lynchings and street violence. Tuesday, the fire spread over nearly the whole City, destroying St. Paul's Cathedral and leaping the River Fleet to threaten Charles II's court at Whitehall. Coordinated firefighting efforts were simultaneously getting underway. The battle to put out the fire is considered to have been won by two key factors: the strong east wind dropped, and the Tower of London garrison used gunpowder to create effective firebreaks, halting further spread eastward.

The death toll is unknown but generally thought to have been relatively small; only six verified deaths were recorded. Some historians have challenged this belief claiming the deaths of poorer citizens were not recorded and that the heat of the fire may have cremated many victims, leaving no recognizable remains. A melted piece of pottery on display at the Museum of London found by archaeologists in Pudding Lane, where the fire started, shows that the temperature reached 1,250 °C (2,280 °F; 1,520 K). The social and economic problems created by the disaster were overwhelming. Flight from London and settlement elsewhere were strongly encouraged by Charles II, who feared a London rebellion amongst the dispossessed refugees. Various schemes for rebuilding the City were proposed, some of them very radical. After the fire, London was reconstructed on essentially the same medieval street plan which still exists today.

Robert Hubert

Robert Hubert (1640-1666) was a nobody. A simple watchmaker from France, under normal circumstances, he would live a completely mediocre life as an unremarkable engineer and merchant, unrecorded by history. Alas, such a fate was not meant to be.

Following the fire, the people were restless; angry mobs formed and lynchings took place throughout the city. London was rapidly descending to chaos and anarchy. When the looting, pillaging, and mob justice weren't enough, the people started to demand responsibility to the King to compensate their losses. Fearing their fury, the King believed that a scapegoat was needed for him to save face. Hubert just happened to fit the criteria for a convenient scapegoat: He was a foreigner (feeding into the people's ultra-nationalistic sentiments), a nameless face in the crowd (meaning the King could freely "craft" a neat backstory for him without arousing suspicion), and not fluent in English (he can't defend himself from the accusations made against him).

And so the poor man was arrested and put to trial. The monarchy painted him as a heinous French spy sent to sabotage the city and its upstanding citizens as part of a conspiracy orchestrated by Louis XVI. Some refused to believe this theory, claiming that Hubert was instead a sailor who was away at the time of the fire, or that Charles was the one who orchestrated the conspiracy all along, or simply that the watchmaker never had the opportunity or capacity to start the fire. Of course, this trial was just a sham used to give the case a semblance of legality and resolution. Any opposing arguments were swiftly dismissed by piling lies upon more lies and Hubert was coerced into writing a letter admitting his guilt. Finally, Robert Hubert, the clueless sailor dastardly spy remorseless psychopath innocent watchmaker was sentenced to hang.

The chaos did not die down immediately after that. Some continued to indulge in robbing, pillaging, and looking for the "true" culprit behind the fire. Some even believed that the King's decision to execute Hubert was a mistake, further fueling anti-monarchy sentiments. Wishing to save face and sweep everything under the rug, Charles proceeded to claim that the fire was caused by "the hands of God, a great wind and a very dry season".

Relationships
    Jeanne D'Arc, Antonio Salieri, the Halifax Slasher:
    "I see... so you too... are victims..."

Urbain Grandier:
    "You were used as a scapegoat as well... Father, I... If I say I didn't do it, would you believe me? Urgh, no, no, I mean... If I confess my sins to you right here, could the Lord ever forgive me? Could they?"

Marie Antoinette, Louis XVI:
    "How does it feel... to be on the other side..?"

Charles Babbage, John Joseph Merlin:
    "The sound of you tinkering with your machineries... For some reason it puts my mind at ease. As if they remind me of something I can't quite put my finger on..."

Thomas Bloodworth, Charles II:
    "Ah, that's right..! I'm innocent! Their dying screams, and the nightmares I carried with me all this time... I can say without a doubt that I did not start that accursed fire! Their blood... IS ENTIRELY ON YOUR HANDS! I'LL BURN YOU ALL TO ASHES! ONLY THEN WILL THE DEAD BY SATISFIED!!"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Alternate character song

- What happens if you cross the Fuyuki and London singularities together? This guy.

- He's one of those rare mindless Berserker's that can gradually become more lucid the more he encounters things that remind him of his true identity. He's arguably scarier that way, though. Sure, the giant, city-devouring flame monster is scary and all, but imagine said giant, city-devouring flame monster being completely in control of himself, able to adjust his power accordingly, and focused to a single goal as instead of being a mere rampaging beast. You could also skip this whole amnesia/dissociative identity disorder phase if you summon him as an Avenger.

- Another effect of Fragmented Confession I had while writing this guy is that it completely rewrites his memory to fit other people's stories. For example, if a guy claims that he saw him in this one place, he would somehow possess the memory of being there, despite never having set foot in the area. The limitations of this Skill is extremely vague, though (and it'd make his mind even more of a clusterfuck than it already is), so I decided against it and just gave him multiple personalities instead.

- On that note, the experiences of one personality isn't carried over to the other (unless said experience is extremely significant), so if used carefully, it might give him another layer of deceit, and some way to conceal his identity longer, to a certain extent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Speaking of this, I remember seeing a "Create Your Own HGW" thread in this forum a long time ago. Might be a better place to discuss this instead of the CaS thread. Looks like that thread has been inactive for a while, though. Guess I'll just have to pitch in my HGW idea in a blog post instead some other time.
    should i make a new thread of create your own Grailwar thread ? and how would it be with a create your own materials where we can post our made Mage Clans, magecraft systems and organisations basically that it get a bito f wiki structure ?

Blog Entries
    Dang, last updated January 2018. Feel free to revitalize it, if anyone's interested. I don't consider myself good at writing full-blown fanfics, but some of them are interesting to read, same with the Singularity/Lostbelt thread. Might give it a try someday.

Blog Entries
    THe two had i not included in my last but here are the links Burebista and Remainer .

beside have you heard it there is some where i thnk in Colorado and on other Locations appeared several Mysterious Monoltihs ? as Moonwatcher Noblephantasm reminded me on this ?
    Well other than a general need to improve spelling (Don't take it personal, I have a thing about it) They both look good. I'd say Burebista is a bit overpowered given the level of his Phantasms and things, but otherwise pretty solid. I really like Wrangel, this sorta ancient behemoth style servant sounds awesome. I've actually been working on a thing, since Surtr and Zeus have 'Ancient' designations, I was working on this idea of 'Ancient' Class servants, those that have moved out of human recollection without losing power, givin' this sorta ancient powerhouse vibe that Wrangel definitely gives off.

@ Robert Hubert: Great! Love it, gives a real classic 'Zerker feel, also nice Dabi FC. I love this idea of an unstable dude whose not all there, kinda like how I think they shoulda played Berserker Jack.
    Galleries for Stuff

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Robert Hubert: This is a pretty nifty sheet. I'm curious if he was inspired by my "Robert Hubert" Berserker, though that was an agglomeration of all the theories surrounding the Great Fire which happened to take form in his Saint Graph whereas yours is more clearly the "actual" Robert Hubert albeit having been greatly distorted by the rumors circulating about him. His multiple-personality syndrome where he's torn between conflicting memories of whether he actually committed the infamous deeds attributed to him also reminds of my Antenor Servant. Overall quite well-done. His NP is scary and the Fragmented Confession Skill adds some nice flavor.

Blog Entries
    Well other than a general need to improve spelling (Don't take it personal, I have a thing about it) They both look good. I'd say Burebista is a bit overpowered given the level of his Phantasms and things, but otherwise pretty solid. I really like Wrangel, this sorta ancient behemoth style servant sounds awesome. I've actually been working on a thing, since Surtr and Zeus have 'Ancient' designations, I was working on this idea of 'Ancient' Class servants, those that have moved out of human recollection without losing power, givin' this sorta ancient powerhouse vibe that Wrangel definitely gives off.

@ Robert Hubert: Great! Love it, gives a real classic 'Zerker feel, also nice Dabi FC. I love this idea of an unstable dude whose not all there, kinda like how I think they shoulda played Berserker Jack.
    Thank you Hawkeye for the answer i am glad that you like Wrangel i made also some other Animalic servants like this one Kesagake which was the most infamous Bear of Japan it is more modern but take a look .

Blog Entries
    Robert Hubert: Gotta say, I dig this Servant. You have a pretty interesting habit of doing less than standard Berserkers. In the few I've made, I've tried to do similar stuff, but yours always have a different feeling. Generally because they're more "sane" than most one way or another. I need to make a Berserker that's just purely mad. The closest I got to that was Greysteil.
    Enough about me. Hubert would be an interesting Servant to see in a war, but I don't think he'd be the finale. He'd be like Gilles in that he becomes the midpoint threat to everyone. Those who burn the brightest burn out the quickest after all, whether literally or by metaphor. I also really enjoy the clear fracturing within his mind, something I personally would love to play with more in an appropriate sheet. Like Clifford Edwards. There's a great segue! Hubert's probably one of the few people that can understand what he's going through to some degree. All he'd need to see is one of his existential freak-outs. Thanks for the mention.

Blog Entries
    I admire how you all started to use music again, which seemed to me like an 'old school' way of presenting sheets. This one especially has a nice tune.

Like Morg mentioned, your Berserker are something else. Your understanding of psychology really adds to the atmosphere of those characters that went through some shit. Always a joy to read your creative takes on people.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.