Page 137 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3787127132135136137138139142147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sorry what do you mean with to write home About ? and have you more Arthorian servants in the quiver because if you are still do more have we after some time the whole Crew out ?

and besdies have you seen my answer of your reactioh i hope again that i werent disrespectfull for you but there is on a Topic more then just one view Point if you understand .
    An idiom for doing something I find worth telling other people about.

Eh. Even if it was disrespectful, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. People have different views. Just a fact of life.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    An idiom for doing something I find worth telling other people about.

Eh. Even if it was disrespectful, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. People have different views. Just a fact of life.
    Ist good to know you Arent resentfull Morg . Do you plan to make in the neareretime a Main Table Knight actually because i would be curious About your Version of Kay or Percival?

and What was after Vortigern actually Artorias biggest Enemy i am curious ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 31st, 2021 at 03:25 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Why would I ever do Kay or Percival? A bunch of people have done them. Anything I did would already be influenced by what I've already seen and likely be treading the same ground without much difference. Perhaps with Percival, I could try something the other two didn't, but I see little point in that. I wanna do the ones people haven't considered before. That's the long and short of my want to make them.

Dunno. Might find out at some point, though.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That reminds me, I started on a Percival sheet after doing his son Lohengrin for a Contest submission. I'll have to see if I can find that one as well...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Lohengrin is actually on my list.

Blog Entries
    Ambition. That is the only thing I require of you. If you cannot see past yourself and toward the goal that lies just beyond the horizon, then you may as well die right here. This world doesn't need statues unable to act.

Source
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Galeholt
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 191 cm.
    Weight: 78 kilo.
    Dislikes: Stagnation. Incompetence.
    Natural Enemy: Dr. Heartless

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B):
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (B):
    The de facto ruler of thirty kingdoms as well as a man beloved by those he ruled over alongside being an intelligent military leader. Saber, without a doubt, was one bearing a great deal of charisma.

Tactics (B):
    Even with the advantage of overwhelming numbers, one would be hard pressed to defeat the forces of Artoria due to the sheer power of the Knights of the Round. However, with a tactical mind that was able to conquer kingdoms with far less men and influence that was only honed over the years, he was able to match and even surpass those odds, granting his rank in the Skill.

Affection of the Strongest Knight (C):
    Said to be a man that Lancelot loved and trusted with his entire being, this Skill’s rank has been diminished by Lancelot’s final actions, as it seems his love for Saber did not outweigh his madness. His Strength and Endurance gain a permanent rank up.

Noble Phantasm
    Arondight: The Faded Light of the Lake (B)
    Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm not belonging to Saber, but to Lancelot. When it is said Lancelot was buried next to him, it was actually referring to Arondight as a representation of Lancelot, who requested it remain with Galeholt as an apology and a reminder of the life of a knight he had abandoned.

Drawing this blade increases every stat by one rank except Luck as well as dealing extra damage against the Dragon attribute though Saber never slew one. Saber is also able to unleash its True Name, though only its Anti-Army version, as the version Lancelot uses is far too difficult for Saber.

Lore
    This is the story of the man who loved Lancelot. One who often acted as his closest companion, is rumored to have inspired Galahad’s name, and said to have been buried next to him so they may remain close even in death.

If only he’d been there when Lancelot truly needed him.

Son of Breunor and the giantess Bagotta, Galeholt was one who left Castle Pluere as soon as possible for the reason that his family was stagnating. His father and mother were content to simply rule over the domain owed to the ruler of the castle, and his sister’s ambitions allied with her parents.

But Galeholt had a far grander vision. When he looked out from the castle, he saw a wide and unknown world, one that was weak and complacent just like his family. Where was the ambition? Where was the power and conquest of those who came before? Where were the battles of those who sought places higher than their station?

A world like that needed a change.

So, using his natural charisma and intelligence, Galeholt gathered an army and began conquering kingdoms, taking on the title of ‘Duke’ despite becoming the de facto ruler of the kingdoms. Despite hie hostile takeovers, though, the kingdoms actually began to flourish under him. Surprising, considering all he did after conquering was install others to watch over them, asking the question of whether or not he placed them in those positions knowing they could do so or if it was merely by chance.

The former can be seen as more likely due to the fact that several vassals were the previous kings of the kingdoms that were already prospering, many of which came to see Galeholt as a friend and wise ruler. This was reflected in Galeholt, as his two most trusted companions at the time were Margon, the King of a Hundred Knights, and Cleolas, the First Conquered King. Even in one situation, having killed Gloier, the King of Sorelois, he cared for Gloier’s now orphaned children.

All this paled in comparison to his final goal, one that every other conquered kingdom was working toward: the conquering of King Arthur.

He attacked, calling for the king to meet his assault. As he fought the king’s army, realized how handily they were defeating the king’s forces. Years of preparation, and the king’s forces were barely holding their own if not for the awe-inspiring power of a considerably few number of knights.

After several moments of decision, he recalled his forces, much to their bewilderment. He then sent a message to the king, saying he and his own would return within a year’s time, and that he expected a far better showing for all his efforts from the “almighty” King of Britain.

This didn’t come from malice, but more of a childish disappointment. After he’d begun his campaign, he’d heard of the great King of Knights and his many accomplishments and powerful subordinates. He was excited, but also irritated by Arthur. That sort of acclaimed power could be out claiming land and conquering kingdoms but was instead stagnating while simply repelling invasion and adventuring.

Such a waste. Someone like that, who advocates for stagnation rather than growth, needed to be replaced.

After a productive year for his kingdoms and a growth in his army, Galeholt returned, recommencing his assault on the king’s kingdom. This time, however, the resistance put up by the king was greater. More men and women of power had joined Arthur’s ranks, each bearing their own powerful weapons and fighting back Galeholt’s attack.

He was almost disappointed.

Despite these additions, he was still closer to victory than the forces of Camelot. Intelligent warfare and dispersed raw power still wasn’t enough to claim victory for Arthur’s army. Galeholt’s forces far outnumbered them alongside greater tactics born from his previous conquests.

The tide, however, slowly began shifting.

Galeholt was initially confused until he saw the reason. One knight… a single knight… was cutting a swath through his forces. This was beyond the others, with great beams of energy they released that left them vulnerable to his archers or the wild charges they employed that allowed them to be surrounded. This knight, however, simply fought through them with a precision and skill Galeholt had never seen before.

The more he fought, the more his companions seemed to find greater strength. His forces were being pushed back as the knight struck down Galeholt’s men almost as fast as any great displays of light the others employed. The man was simply indomitable.

That man was Lancelot, and Galeholt wanted him on his side.

After the battle, one where Arthur’s army had pushed back enough to force a draw, Galeholt had a message delivered to Arthur’s court, requesting an audience with “the strongest knight he’d ever seen”. It was apparent to all who this was, and they sent a response with the condition he swore no harm would come to him. Galeholt agreed, and Lancelot met with the conqueror.

The first thing Galeholt did was challenge Lancelot to a duel. One that, while he put up a good fight, ended in his loss. However, rather than lamenting, he celebrated Lancelot’s skill and prowess with the blade, welcoming him as a brother and inviting Lancelot to dine with him.

As they did, Galeholt spoke to Lancelot at length of his beliefs and goals. His grand ambitions of mirroring other conquerors in history, and his reasoning behind his attack. Lancelot remained silent as he spoke, taking in the man’s drive and confidence with growing interest. Lancelot also noted before this how greatly admired Galeholt was by his men, and the way he conducted himself from the beginning.

When Galeholt had finished, he told Lancelot how, in just one battle, he had impressed upon Galeholt the kind of person he was. Lancelot was a man of great, if different, ambition. A man who had worked diligently and tirelessly to reach the peak of swordsmanship. One who refused to remain stagnant and grew with every battle when others simply stopped at a certain point.

Galeholt asked him why he followed someone like Arthur, who clearly was something ageless in how he ruled and maintained his kingdom. How could Lancelot remain the subordinate of one without growth or the will and desire to experience more.

Lancelot finally replied, slightly irritated by the way Galeholt would dismiss his king.

“The reason I follow him is because he has already reached the end. He simply refuses to move further until his subjects are able to follow.”

Galeholt considered his words while offering lodging to the knight which Lancelot gracefully accepted. He pondered the king and the knight that surpassed all others. Were Galeholt in the same position, having gone farther than anyone else had, what would he do? Would he be able to have the same patience Lancelot described of his king? If Arthur had reached that point while remaining content, then why hadn’t he done so as well?
    The next morning, Galeholt told Lancelot he would withdraw his army and cease hostilities toward his king, asking for permission to speak to the king personally. Lancelot, believing in the man’s sincerity, brought Galeholt before the king.

Upon meeting Arthur, Galeholt came to somewhat understand Lancelot’s impression of the king. Galeholt could see it as well. Like Lancelot and himself, there was an unwavering ambition about the man, but it was just as different from his as his was from Lancelot’s. He wondered to himself, “Had I met this king before, would I have tried to follow him or overthrow him?”

After some discussion, Galeholt swore allegiance to the king, saying he would aid in any matters they might require of him and that, should the king desire it, he would accept any punishment he saw fit. The king told him such a thing was unneeded, and that he looked forward to working with Galeholt.

Galeholt, while generally distancing himself from Arthur’s court from then on, still feeling the call of his ambition, he would go on to adventure with Lancelot on many occasions, becoming extremely close friends with the knight, a fact that would eventually deepen after he discovered of Lancelot’s affair and, consequently, the king’s true gender.

Initially dumbfounded as to why his friend would betray one he admired so greatly, he eventually came to understand the reason even as Lancelot and Guinevere were not able to really articulate it. Both were victims of Arthur’s ambition. The one they admired so much was waiting for them to reach her, but she had already gone far higher than they were capable. Who else could you share that with than one who also experienced it?

It was also around this time when Helyes of Thoulouse, one of his clerks as well as a somewhat powerful druid, saw a vision of Galeholt’s demise. While he was unable to determine the cause, the few details he knew were that he saw a lake, deeper than any abyss, and Lancelot. He said the one definitive thing he could sense was, were he to distance himself from Lancelot, his death was assured.

Despite knowing this, Galeholt refused to let himself restrain Lancelot in any way, even if it meant his death. It was possible this was also stirred by the closeness between Lancelot and Guinevere, leading Galeholt to believe they bore a level of connection he and Lancelot could never reach.

So, when Lancelot’s revolt occurred, he was not there to aid his friend, nor was he there when Lancelot attempted to aid his king, though he and his forces participated in that fateful battle.

Leaving midway due to a dangerous wound, Galeholt found his friend while he was traveling back to his kingdom. When he approached, he was momentarily bewildered by the madman who met him. This wasn’t Lancelot. Where had his dear friend gone?

He did not wonder long as Lancelot descended upon him, his skill untouched by the madness, and slayed his closest friend.

Upon returning to himself, Lancelot was distraught by his actions. The sight of his friend impaled by Arondight further cemented himself in his self-hatred, refusing to even allow himself to retrieve his sword as punishment for his actions. Still, he refused to simply leave Galeholt to be found by another or simply buried somewhere unmarked.

And so, Lancelot brought him to Joyous Garde, one of the most beautiful castles in Britain and where he first discovered his parentage. Having him buried along with Arondight, knowing he was not worthy to wield it, Lancelot left his friend, and when his time came, he requested he be buried anywhere but there.

Even at the end, Galeholt, who loved Lancelot like a brother, didn’t even see him when he died.

Personality
    Galeholt Doesn't have time for anyone who is satisfied with mediocrity. He believes the only way to move is forward, and anyone who would willingly backpedal or focus on the past is a fool searching for an excuse not to progress. He believes in progress and those who facilitate it, feeling the world will end the day humanity stops their growth. The potential and amazing feats of humanity are the driving force behind his desire for rule, not so much so he can be the head of progress, but so he can put amazing people where they can make it.

As such, he finds the amount of potential in Chaldea staggering, but is more than disappointed by how under-utilized he feels they are. The greatest minds, warriors, mages, and leaders in history, and they almost all seem content to simply laze about and enjoy the conveniences of modern life, something he personally feels torn about, whenever they aren't fighting for the survival of humanity. They have a second chance to even more than they did in life, and they're simply squandering it!

Though, he understands his role to play in their mission. He may not like the position he's in, but he will endeavor to do it well. This reflects in how he fights, as he usually remains as a advisor than a combatant, as his prowess is typically less when compared to the likes of other Sabers. He has no fear of the battlefield, though, and will fight alongside his companions to the bitter end if need be. He'd prefer it wasn't, though.

His wish for the grail would be to simply place those who could advance the world further in positions to do so. If that required him to do so forcefully, than so be it.

He hates fish.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon: If the distance between you and others was the same then as now, you certainly could have saved them. Your ambition was misplaced.

Lancelot: There is no need to apologize, my friend. It was not you who killed me.

Lancelot: He is the one who killed me.

Guinevere: Perhaps. But he made the same choice. If you have time to lament, you have time to atone. Lancelot understands that. You should as well.

Tristan: There's no need to apologize for something that like that. Had it been my sister, though...

Iskander, Attila, Caeser: Conquerors in their own rights. If only I could have reached their heights.

Tesla, Voyager, John Logie Baird: Men worthy of respect, even if they are somewhat eccentric.

[Fate/Zero - Disc 1 - OST. 22 - Rule the battlefield]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Galeholt: Again a really good Arthorian servant Morg you succed in stabile Quality and Level ! As he values vsionary individuals i would be curious how he thinks of my Burebista ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Galeholt: I've seen a few versions of this guy before and they've all emphasized his devotion to Lancelot as his primary character trait. Here you did a good job of fleshing out his beliefs and convictions even prior to meeting Lancelot. Giving him Arondight as an NP is a little derivative but given his own fairly sparse legend and ties to Lancelot it makes sense. Overall quite good sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Galeholt: I've seen a few versions of this guy before and they've all emphasized his devotion to Lancelot as his primary character trait. Here you did a good job of fleshing out his beliefs and convictions even prior to meeting Lancelot.
    By a couple, you mean one, unless someone messaged you without posting. I can see why he sticks out in your mind, especially after the conversation you had with him, but the character seems pretty bland. I can see what they were going for, but I think they really made him just a less compelling... well Servant. Not to say my version is anything special, but a True Neutral person wouldn't have done the things Galeholt did, nor would it make much sense if they did, given the described personality, stop it because of Lancelot or form such a connection with him.
    Then we get bogged down by the NPs that honestly qualify him more for Faker than Lancer (in fact, the entire way he's written there lends more to that Class) that seem to be an attempt to make up for the lack of actually exploring the character and more trying to make it, for lack of a better term, wanked beyond believability for a character that's still somewhat obscure. Besides, touting his feats so highly to create them just feels like too much, in my opinion. I'd feel it'd be more acceptable if he actually had more story going for him, or if Artifact explored the character in his writing of the sheet.
    Does this count as a rant? I didn't mean it to.

Giving him Arondight as an NP is a little derivative but given his own fairly sparse legend and ties to Lancelot it makes sense. Overall quite good sheet.
    Yeah, I knew that going in. I was gonna list that Lancelot allowed him to use it as an NP both out of guilt and to keep his friend safe, but I felt that could be somewhat understood or interpreted without it. I do appreciate what Artifact tried to do with the second NP, but it just didn't feel appropriate to give something like that to him. I considered giving him an army summoner, but that also didn't feel right despite it being part of his claim to fame.

Blog Entries

The Bull of Iardanus

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    Omphale
    Lawful Insane
    Lover
    Berserker / Faker

Height
    1.90m
    Weight
    82kg
    Region
    Libya
    Source
    Greek Myth
    Dislikes
    Pan, Iardanus

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    A+
    C
    C
    E
    D
    B

Background
    The Daughter of King Iardanus, Omphale was a wild child determined to break as many rules as she could out of spite for her father’s attempts to curb her temper and free spirit. Spending weeks on end at a mountain, hunting beasts and attacking travelers, all the while wearing the skull of a horned monster.

Earning herself the nickname Iardanotauros, the Bull of Iardanus.

At a loss of what to do in order to reign in his daughter and her destructive tendencies, Iardanus pleaded with the gods, who sent him Tmolus, a son of Ares they said would be able to bring his unruly daughter to heel in exchange for becoming the next King.

Iardanus agreed, desperate for a solution.

And so Tmolus ventured forth into the mountain, looking for the savage princess. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that it was more of a hunt than a rescue, with days spent tracking down the cunning woman who’d spent most of her life making herself at home in the wilds.

But Tmolus was nothing if not determined and eventually found her hideout.

Needless to say, their first meeting wasn’t the most romantic. Tmolus ambushed her as she came back from a hunt, intent on capturing her. Only to be astounded by the woman’s strength, which rivalled those of the strongest men. A fight which Tmolus could not win.

Instead he left to nurse his wounds and think of a different approach.

If he could not force her to leave the mountain. Then he would tempt her.

Over the course of months, Tmolus would visit Omphale’s home whenever she left to hunt, leaving her gifts such as dresses, baskets of wool, small trinkets for her to amuse herself with. The wild woman grew to see it as a game, coming back earlier each time to try and catch him.

Day after day, night after night. Tmolus would avoid Omphale after leaving her gifts.Until she finally caught him.

They fought a second time and Tmolus lost, forced to remain in Omphale's home. He feared for his life, thinking the wild woman would eat him just as she had monsters and beasts alike. Only to be shocked when instead of killing him for his trespass, she allowed him out of her home the next day.

Omphale enjoyed the chase and the gifts, and thought it would spoil her fun if she killed Tmolus. Choosing to let him continue each day, catching him every so often as he tried to elude her.

Until the day he stopped visiting.

The gifts stopped and Omphale could no longer see the signs he’d visited her home.

Distraught at the idea that some ill might have befallen him, Iarnadotauros descended the mountain for the first time in years, only to find her playmate had been imprisoned, the King having grown dissatisfied with his lack of results, thinking Tmolus intended to trick him and take his kingdom.

Omphale rampaged, demanding Tmolus be returned.

She was strong, far too strong for normal soldiers. Stronger than even her father, who was seen as a god by his subjects. It was only a matter of course that she would barrel her way through whatever obstacles.

She confronted her father. Only to be met by a sickly waning king who admitted to sending Tmolus after her. Desperate to see Omphale return. Fearing Tmolus had killed her and lied about it so he would have the throne. And that he could not rule for much longer.

Omphale, for her part, was torn.

Indeed, she’d grown attached to Tmolus and would not find enjoyment in returning alone to the mountain. But if her father died, then there would be no kingdom and Tmolus would leave. What did she value more? Spite or Love?

In the end, Omphale chose love. Trusting the man who’d stubbornly chased after her for years, going along with her whims and games, respecting her strength to one who’d driven her away. She chose to take Tmolus as her husband and allow him to rule on her stead so long as he kept visiting her at the mountain.

A Happy Ending, no?

Unfortunately… the story doesn’t end here.

For the next few years, Omphale and Tmolus would have a stable loving relationship. He would rule and she would be allowed to pursue her passions, fighting monsters and hunting beasts at the mountain.

Her feats of wild strength, however, invited the affections of Pan, who enamoured with the woman’s wild nature, was derisive of the love which tempered it. After being refused many times by the queen, Pan felt he no longer could be denied, and cursed Omphale into rampaging.

Tmolus ascended the mountain, looking for her was he’d have countless times.

And was confronted by his bewitched wife.

Unable to calm her down, Tmolus tried for a final time to wrestle the wild woman and restrain her. Only to be gored by one of the horns she so proudly wore. Bleeding out before her very eyes, the sight was shocking enough that it brought Omphale back to her senses.

But it was too late.

And so it was said that King Tmolus, husband of Queen Omphale, died at the mountain named after himself. Gored by a Bull.

Pan succeeded in ridding Omphale of the pesky love which contained her.

At the cost of driving away all form of joy from her life.

Omphale left the mountain, taking the place Tmolus’ place as ruler and refused to return to the mountain. Until years later, when her elderly father would purchase the mighty Heracles as a slave, as penance for the man’s murder of Iphitus. In actuality this was a ploy by the Oracle Xenoclea to rid the great hero of the persistent madness which afflicted him.

By putting him on the path of Omphale.

Heartbroken, dissatisfied with life after the loss of Tmolus, Omphale used Heracles for petty amusements. But soon found herself a kin spirit in the form of the mad hero. For had she not suffered the same madness and killed someone beloved to her?

In the end, she chose to help him in the only way she knew how.

She let him out into the mountain. She fought and wrestled with the mad hero every day, and every day would leave him gifts, the same ones Tmolus had left her back at the mountain. And every day, Heracles would be dragged closer and closer from the edge of madness.

Amusingly, when he finally came to himself, Heracles found himself stark naked and in need of clothes. Of which he could only find dresses. The amusing image of the great hero forcing himself to wear a dress as he descended the mountain to meet with Omphale is one engraved in legend, but its true meaning has been lost.

Omphale, satisfied with her task, and having grown fond of him over the course of their games, took the man as her second husband.

Of course, that wasn’t the last time Pan would attempt to interfere with her love life.

Fortunately, this time there were no casualties.

The pair had children, Omphale regained some semblance of enjoyment out of life after helping Heracles as she had been helped by her husband. And the hero left soon after, continuing his journey after a few years with the wild woman.

No account is given of how Omphale died.

Some believe she returned to the mountain after passing on her responsibilities as Queen to her children. Content to return to the place where she found love. Not once, but twice.

This is the story of Queen Omphale, Iarnadotauros, the woman who forced mighty Heracles to wear a dress.

Personality
    A wild woman through and through. Omphale rejected the rules and restrictions of her father’s upbringing in favor of living in the mountain, free to pursue her interests such as hunting monsters and wrestling mighty beasts. A wild edge which she never lost as a Queen or even as a Mother.

Brash and physical, Omphale is playful and finds amusement in toying with others in a position of weakness. Which she did to Tmolus during their courtship and to Heracles. It could be said that she is sadistic the same way a cat is, playing with their food.

Nonetheless, Omphale is not needlessly cruel. Nor is she without a gentler side. Indeed, when she grows attached to others, she can develop a protective streak, rampaging and barreling through anything that tries to hurt them in the same brash confident way she’s always has.

Her sense of humor is also… unique, appreciating the irony of gifting her second lover the same presents she was given when Tmolus ‘courted’ her. So long as she initiates the courting, Omphale will always follow this pattern. That is not to say she won’t appreciate being the one courted.

She enjoys the chase and the gifts.

As a Heroic Spirit, Omphale is very straight forward. She wishes to find and conquer a new love. Much like she has done before. Seeing other heroic spirits as prime candidates and accessing her Master for the same qualities.

One of the few ways to earn her wrath is to try and control her actions. Restrict her behavior the same way her father tired in her youth. Omphale will react as she always has, by rebelling, fleeing, or killing the one who tries it.

Variant Class - Lover
    Heroic Spirit of Romance and Affairs.

Defined by the relationships of love and romance which they have built in their lives, these servants derive strength from the aspects of their legends connected to individuals they held romantic feelings for or those who held strong feelings for them. On the other hand, Lover class servants are also those who were the target of unrequited love.

Loved by others they did not love in turn.

Helen of Troy, Guinevere, Mark Anthony, Romeo.

They can all be considered candidates for the Lover Class.

Class Skills

Lover
    B
    One of the Skills associated with the Lover class, its rank determines the boost in power this Servant gains when they fall in love with an individual.

Beloved

C
    The degree of protectiveness this servant can inspire in other people. Omphale’s wild nature and domineering nature makes it rank low.

Personal Skills

Panic Roar

C+
    Pan’s continued obsession with Omphale given form as a Skill. Giving her a boost in places considered wild such as forests and mountains. Since Omphale spurned Pan’s advances in life, its rank is low.
    Monstrous Strength

B
    Omphale’s raw natural strength. A skill which represents her rebellious upbringing, allowing her to match heroes and monsters alike in physical contests despite not having any divinity of her own whatsoever.
    Wild Queen’s Charisma

A
    A presence which entices and intimidates even those whose minds have been taken over by madness. Omphale is able to reach an understanding with them and give them orders.

Noble Phantasms
    Iardanotauros: The Bull of Mt. Tmolus
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    C

In many interpretations of the story, this incident isn’t considered an accident but a premeditated murder of Tmolus by his wife, Omphale. In actuality, Omphale was the one who caused Tmolus’ death by accident. This Noble Phantasm allows Omphale to recreate the incident by strengthening Pan’s Curse, turning herself into a more monstrous version with great horns, similar to the Minotauros. Omphale in this form cannot tell friend from foe and will only return to her senses after having killed someone. While active, this Noble Phantasm grants her Mad Enhancement at Rank A.

Queen’s Order: Labors of the Great Hero
    Anti-Army
    B

The story of Omphale stripping Heracles of his weapons and wearing them. While something that didn't occur as described, is something that Omphale as a Lover Servant is able to do. Summoning the items Heracles had on his possession when he was sent to Omphale. Those items include the Pelt of the Nemean Lion and the wooden club the hero was known to carry. Although Omphale can't use Heracles' techniques and these borrowed Noble Phantasms are a rank lower than they would otherwise be. Getting hit by them with her level of strength will definetely hurt. Not to mention the level of protection bestowed by the pelt.

Last edited by Wyvern; March 31st, 2021 at 09:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    By a couple, you mean one, unless someone messaged you without posting. I can see why he sticks out in your mind, especially after the conversation you had with him, but the character seems pretty bland. I can see what they were going for, but I think they really made him just a less compelling... well Servant. Not to say my version is anything special, but a True Neutral person wouldn't have done the things Galeholt did, nor would it make much sense if they did, given the described personality, stop it because of Lancelot or form such a connection with him.
    Then we get bogged down by the NPs that honestly qualify him more for Faker than Lancer (in fact, the entire way he's written there lends more to that Class) that seem to be an attempt to make up for the lack of actually exploring the character and more trying to make it, for lack of a better term, wanked beyond believability for a character that's still somewhat obscure. Besides, touting his feats so highly to create them just feels like too much, in my opinion. I'd feel it'd be more acceptable if he actually had more story going for him, or if Artifact explored the character in his writing of the sheet.
    Does this count as a rant? I didn't mean it to.
    I've seen versions on other forums. That said, I admittedly can't find another with a personality that matches my description, so maybe I was embellishing from the sheet you linked to.

Blog Entries
    Omphale: First off, cool formatting style. That aside, yours is definitely one of the most fleshed-out takes on this figure I've seen here. I like the touch that her giving Heracles women's clothes wasn't to humiliate him but just an innocent attempt to recreate the kindness that'd been shown to her. The 'Lover' Class doesn't really seem necessary (a Berserker with low-level Mad Enhancement that rises when she uses her first NP would be enough) but it does add some flavor to the sheet and it's always nice to see people attempting to come up with original Classes.

Blog Entries
    WELCOME BACK !! WyVERN !

A very good comback servant and i must seriously ask how you made this layout and she is indeed a Wild Cutie . I hope that you was alright in the meantime ?

Blog Entries
    Omphale: First off, cool formatting style. That aside, yours is definitely one of the most fleshed-out takes on this figure I've seen here. I like the touch that her giving Heracles women's clothes wasn't to humiliate him but just an innocent attempt to recreate the kindness that'd been shown to her. The 'Lover' Class doesn't really seem necessary (a Berserker with low-level Mad Enhancement that rises when she uses her first NP would be enough) but it does add some flavor to the sheet and it's always nice to see people attempting to come up with original Classes.
    The Lover Class was supposed to be a one time joke class I made in another forum. I decided to use Omphale for it, but the end result was a touch more serious than expected for a one-time joke. Maybe I'll post more Lover Servants down the line, maybe explore other Original Class ideas. And I'm glad you enjoyed this Omphale's backstory instead of the usual garden variant dominant woman with Heracles-flavored Noble Phantasms. I included that too, but gave more focus to her upbringing and her role as the 'bull' that killed her last husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    WELCOME BACK !! WyVERN !
    A very good comback servant and i must seriously ask how you made this layout and she is indeed a Wild Cutie . I hope that you was alright in the meantime ?
    Thank you for the warm welcome, and yes, I've been busy but well nonetheless. I did the layout on Google Docs and had to do some editing to make everything fit on BL's formatting system. If you want to add thse you need to click on the Table options and tinker with them until you get a handle.
    Last edited by Wyvern; March 31st, 2021 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    The Lover Class was supposed to be a one time joke class I made in another forum. I decided to use Omphale for it, but the end result was a touch more serious than expected for a one-time joke. Maybe I'll post more Lover Servants down the line, maybe explore other Original Class ideas. And I'm glad you enjoyed this Omphale's backstory as the usual garden variant dominant woman with Heracles-flavored Noble Phantasms. I included that too, but gave more focus to her upbringing and her role as the 'bull' that killed her last husband.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and yes, I've been busy but well nonetheless. I did the layout on Google Docs and had to do some editing to make everything fit on BL's formatting system. If you want to add thse you need to click on the Table options and tinker with them until you get a handle.
    Interesting idea in any case the class you "invented" which reminds me i also Invented A Class Remainer class which lets even non Heroic Spirits allowes to be summoned like what do you say About this servant Remainer "Wrangel" and thank you i will then try if i can make iit like this . And do you still working on the ither Lostbelt Olympians as they were quite fascinating and inspiring to be honest.

Blog Entries
    Omphale: Well, now I just want to make a Beatrice Lover.
    I have to say, I enjoyed the comedic spin of one I've seen before, but I much more enjoyed this, probably because I like the story. Simple, a little different than what people expect, and all in all informative on her as a person. Add in a Class idea I might use at some point, and I have to say I've very pleased to have taken the time to read it. Good job.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 31st, 2021 at 10:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm actually thinking about a Voyager Dante, myself. This new formatting is doing me wonders for wanting to make servant sheets again. We'll see what else I can come up with down the line.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I'm actually thinking about a Voyager Dante, myself. This new formatting is doing me wonders for wanting to make servant sheets again. We'll see what else I can come up with down the line.
    That are good News for me Wyvern .

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wyvern, there's so much I want to say about this Omphale. (But first of all, THAT FC? YOU CULTURED YOU.) Everything about this sheet - the format you used, the flavor text, the abilities, the character itself - is just s o g o o d! It all blends seamlessly into a fully formed and realized being. I also absolutely loved the "Lover" class designation too (and I wish I could create a Servant based on that now, ngl) I can totally see her being someone belonging to this class too indeed. BUT SERIOUSLY. I hope we can see more of you because every time you come back it's like this. An absolute bang.

Also WAAAAH I'M SO LATE I'M SORRY I'M SORRY but since I finally had the proper time to read everything I want to thank ya'll so so so much, thanks everyone that commented on my silly chuuni man. I love each and every one of you.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Wyvern, there's so much I want to say about this Omphale. (But first of all, THAT FC? YOU CULTURED YOU.) Everything about this sheet - the format you used, the flavor text, the abilities, the character itself - is just s o g o o d! It all blends seamlessly into a fully formed and realized being. I also absolutely loved the "Lover" class designation too (and I wish I could create a Servant based on that now, ngl) I can totally see her being someone belonging to this class too indeed. BUT SERIOUSLY. I hope we can see more of you because every time you come back it's like this. An absolute bang.

Also WAAAAH I'M SO LATE I'M SORRY I'M SORRY but since I finally had the proper time to read everything I want to thank ya'll so so so much, thanks everyone that commented on my silly chuuni man. I love each and every one of you.
    WElll then let me also you tell a welcome Back here Howaito ? i hope that also you are doing well in the currently times .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 1st, 2021 at 10:05 AM.