Page 146 of 620 FirstFirst ... 4696136141144145146147148151156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Also, please use proper capitalization.
    A bunch of people here (and I guess online generally) use improper capitalization as a way to seem ironic or edgy. I don't really get it but I figure it's not worth complaining about.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, while we're on the subject of remastered sheets, I looked through my Servant Database and realized that some of my older sheets could use a good remaster. So, I'll put it to a vote on which sheet should be remastered. Also, feel free to give any suggestions on what could be done to improve them. Compiled below is a list of sheets that I do not believe are up to my current standard, which are thus candidates in this little election.
    Saber - Masamune
    Saber - Uncle Sam
    Saber - Ou Yezi
    Lancer/Caster - Georges Bizet
    Caster - Herodotus
    Caster - Khosrow I
    Caster - Nameless Witch
    Berserker - Elisabeth Bathory (Alter)
    Berserker - La Serrana de la Vera
    Avenger - Forty-Seven Ronin
    Saver - Zoroaster
    Alter Ego - Hachiko

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    A bunch of people here (and I guess online generally) use improper capitalization as a way to seem ironic or edgy. I don't really get it but I figure it's not worth complaining about.
    To you, perhaps it isn't worth complaining about. But I am a proud Grammar Nazi, so I am obliged to critique any particularly horrendous cases of poor grammar whenever I see it.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Witch of Endor
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Source: The Bible
    Region: Israel
    Armaments: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Territory Creation B
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.

Item Construction C
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster is able to make use of post-mortem entities to create items that conduct necromantic energy. Other than that, her skill level is little.

Personal Skills:

High Speed Divine Words B
    A Skill that assists with magical incantations via a power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is a power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic. The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, High-Thaumaturgy can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Eyes of Sheol B
    Special eyes that Caster acquired in her lifetime. Eyes that gazed upon the very shades that lingered within the world after their deaths. It was said that souls of the dead would stay within the world for a year before departing to Sheol and following this, Caster had a brief view of them before they depart. Caster can really only see the recently dead but never hear them, and direct physical interactions with them are off the table as well.

Comfort for the Doomed King C
    Actions that provide a momentary comfort to distressed individuals. In her life, Caster once met King Saul who had come seeking the witch that claimed that she had seen the ghost of Samuel. She provided him access to the dead prophet and accidentally showed him his ruin. In a moment of kindness, or pity, she offered him a meal before he departed. Plus checks are granted when trying to soothe the worries of others for a short term.

Noble Phantasm

Shade Soul: Arise, Oh Dearly Departed
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Caster. It is, at once, a relatively simple ritual that calls up the departed souls in Sheol as voices to be heard by others. However, due to bolstering of legend she's associated with and interpretations thereafter, Caster's ritual has been elevated to be a grand thaumaturgy that temporarily summons recently dead souls as shades. These shades can interact with the world in a limited fashion. The act of summoning them costs considerably low amounts of magical energy but sustaining them for longer than required is inefficient. Most of the strain comes from the time passed since death with those who have been dead for nearly a year draining Caster in a few minutes if no preparations were made. It is certainly possible for Caster to call up the shade of a recently defeated Servant though the drain is immense and the Servant themselves will have their parameters ranked down by two.

Personality

Seemingly amoral, misanthropic, and all around dispassionate about things that don't involve the dead or magic, one would the proper observational abilities would quickly realize that it is an elaborate front. Cited as a dangerous being for simply having the ability to do magecraft along with the ousting of all mages by the king Saul led her to be more than a bit awkward to people who approach her abode. She is a startlingly kind soul for one who barely interacts with others, not really turning away those that do come for her. Recently, she has become quite interested in observing those who claim kingship, as her experience with desperate king Saul, who had been cited in her mind as an dangerous enemy to all mages, had left her wondering.

Blog Entries
    Lambda:
    Masamune, to see what you now can come up with now that Muramasa is in FGO,
    Khosrow, because as a King of Philosophers i dont see much philosophie
    Hachiko, because I wish someone wouldve done him in the contest.

But you already have so many unfinished new Servants, perhaps dont burden yourself with publicly announcing more projects.

Btw, need help compiling Servants again?
    Last edited by DelRey; April 24th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Lambda:
    Masamune, to see what you now can come up with now that Muramasa is in FGO,
    Khosrow, because as a King of Philosophers i dont see much philosophie
    Hachiko, because I wish someone wouldve done him in the contest.

But you already have so many unfinished new Servants, perhaps dont burden yourself with publicly announcing more projects.

Btw, need help compiling Servants again?
    To be honest, the remasters will likely be on the backburner compared to a lot of my other stuff. And besides, most of my other projects are mostly complete. It's just that, to quote a certain Sin Archbishop, I am truly... slothful. Argo will likely be released on Monday or Tuesday. Bull Demon King, Takiyashahime, Wan Hu, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer will be released after her, most likely in that order, within the span of a month's time (hopefully). Ahura Mazda will take a little while, considering that I need to work out his mechanics. And then Hades, Persephone, and Hermes Trismegistus will not be released for some time. Any remasters I do will likely be finished before then.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; April 24th, 2021 at 01:44 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Curious what you come up with Ahura Mazda, i read about Zoroastrianism last summer or so for a Persian Event idea and have an idea what I would do with him in terms of class. Persian Servants are rare here.

Did you come up with a ship designation for Hades by now?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I’ve mentioned it before. Basically, a guy who was worshipped as All the World’s Good, as opposed to Angra Mainyu’s All the World’s Evil. I have a class (Ruler) set up for him and a basic idea of his personality and how his Skills and Noble Phantasm will work, but fine-tuning them will take some time.

I may have an idea on Hades’ ship designation.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Also, while we're on the subject of remastered sheets, I looked through my Servant Database and realized that some of my older sheets could use a good remaster. So, I'll put it to a vote on which sheet should be remastered. Also, feel free to give any suggestions on what could be done to improve them. Compiled below is a list of sheets that I do not believe are up to my current standard, which are thus candidates in this little election.
    Well, I'm a simple person. I see Hachiko in a list and I immediately vote on the goodest boy to ever good boy.

And since we're here and I had the time:

Witch of Endor: This is a figure that barely has anything about her, so it's such a challenge to do a sheet of it. And that's why I'm inclined to congratulate anyone who takes upon themselves this duty and roll with it so amazingly. I like this character very much, especially that bit where she gains merits whenever helping anyone (even if it's short-term help) - that's surely useful. Also, that NP? Whoa. I can see it giving people lots of hell in a battle. Overall, it's exactly what you'd expect from this figure, but I swear I say that in a good way!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    I remember having a concept once for a Witch of Endor Servant where she had some chibi spirit version of the prophet Samuel accompanying her (in an Artemis/Orion-like fashion) based on the legend where she brought him back to speak with King Saul. Idea mainly dropped since I could never come up with a fitting FC.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I remember having a concept once for a Witch of Endor Servant where she had some chibi spirit version of the prophet Samuel accompanying her (in an Artemis/Orion-like fashion) based on the legend where she brought him back to speak with King Saul. Idea mainly dropped since I could never come up with a fitting FC.
    Ain't that a bitch when it happens...(But I admit that I'm super interested in this concept, it'd be SO CUTE.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    That does make me wonder, I have considered at some point doing some recycle bin type idea where ideas I got partway through by never finished could basically be placed and thus maybe if they struck someone else's fancy they could take up the torch. IDK just something I was ruminating on after I got a bit burned out on a Gawain (Prototype [Alter]) sheet I probably will end up discarding. Maybe we could make a thread or something for partway finished sheets that if anyone wants to leave there other people can just reuse and possibly finish. IDK, just my musings.
    Shiki-pon and a few others have posted references to some of their old ideas/figures they wanted to make into Servants but couldn't find the inspiration, so there's definitely precedent for that.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps make a separate thread for this idea, where one can store suggestions and/or inspiration-lacking ideas for Servants until either others can pick them up and finish them or the original owner finds the spark to finish it themselves?

Blog Entries
    For whatever it's worth, I was considering several other entries for the latest contest, including:

• Shielder the Bodhi Tree, as in the one the Buddha achieved enlightenment under. The idea was that the tree managed to absorb some of the enlightenment and thereby qualifies as a Servant. Didn't make the cut because I know very little about Buddhism.
    • Rider Gwyn ap Nudd. Focus would lie mostly on his role as a psychopomp. Shuttered because (a) I didn't know how to reconcile his nature as king of the fair folk with his role as a psychopomp, (b) I know even less about Welsh stuff than I do about Buddhism somehow.
    • Berserker Black Dog, combining the many legends of ghostly hounds together with some Wild Hunt stuff. My interest in this just kinda petered out.
    • Caster Kurt Gödel, who would be nonhumanoid because of weird mathematical stuff with his incompleteness theorem. I actually known how the incompleteness theorem works, but: (a) it's a bitch to explain in the Servant format and (b) Marcus Aurelius, which was based around more or less the same concept, failed to receive any reactions whatsoever.
    • Rider Elijah - Sandalphon. Using the story of him becoming the angel Sandalphon as a base, it would mostly be about this extra-dimensional superhuman angel struggling to remember how human senses worked. Also, Good Omens references. Eventually dropped because I realized figuring out the exact ratio of Elijah backstory and/or skills vs Sandalphon skills would be a bother.
    • Saber Lü Dongbin. One of the Eight Immortals, so I'd've spun him off into being the same type of not-vampire as Hinako. Read about a story where awful shit happens to him and he doesn't react, which apparently makes him a good person, and realized that that's not a moral I particularly agree with.
    • Grand Berserker Susanoo. Meant as a critique of F/GO servants, including some bullshit about how syncretism gave Susanoo the skill "Nine Lives - Japan Style". Discarded because it wasn't particularly funny, relevant, or interesting.
    • Caster Aradia, collecting several kinds of legends to turn her into a witch queen. Might still do this one, actually.
    • Rider Indrajit. Realized I don't actually care about powerlevels that much.
    • Caster Diogenes but a chicken. Comedy option.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 24th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3
    • Rider Gwyn ap Nudd. Focus would lie mostly on his role as a psychopomp. Shuttered because (a) I didn't know how to reconcile his nature as king of the fair folk with his role as a psychopomp, (b) I know even less about Welsh stuff than I do about Buddhism somehow.
    There is actually a hilariously easy way to do that very thing...but I shall not say what it is as I actually have a Sheet for that lying around somewhere. I'll see if I can find it...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    For whatever it's worth, I was considering several other entries for the latest contest, including:
    Holy crap this list has so many gems.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post

• Shielder the Bodhi Tree, as in the one the Buddha achieved enlightenment under. The idea was that the tree managed to absorb some of the enlightenment and thereby qualifies as a Servant. Didn't make the cut because I know very little about Buddhism.
    • Berserker Black Dog, combining the many legends of ghostly hounds together with some Wild Hunt stuff. My interest in this just kinda petered out.
    • Caster Kurt Gödel, who would be nonhumanoid because of weird mathematical stuff with his incompleteness theorem. I actually known how the incompleteness theorem works, but: (a) it's a bitch to explain in the Servant format and (b) Marcus Aurelius, which was based around more or less the same concept, failed to receive any reactions whatsoever.
    • Rider Elijah - Sandalphon. Using the story of him becoming the angel Sandalphon as a base, it would mostly be about this extra-dimensional superhuman angel struggling to remember how human senses worked. Also, Good Omens references. Eventually dropped because I realized figuring out the exact ratio of Elijah backstory and/or skills vs Sandalphon skills would be a bother.
    • Saber Lü Dongbin. One of the Eight Immortals, so I'd've spun him off into being the same type of not-vampire as Hinako. Read about a story where awful shit happens to him and he doesn't react, which apparently makes him a good person, and realized that that's not a moral I particularly agree with.
    • Grand Berserker Susanoo. Meant as a critique of F/GO servants, including some bullshit about how syncretism gave Susanoo the skill "Nine Lives - Japan Style". Discarded because it wasn't particularly funny, relevant, or interesting.
    • Caster Aradia, collecting several kinds of legends to turn her into a witch queen. Might still do this one, actually.
    • Rider Indrajit. Realized I don't actually care about powerlevels that much.
    • Caster Diogenes but a chicken. Comedy option.
    For what it's worth, I liked your Aurelius sheet and even gave it a vote in the contest. Have a soft spot for philosophical-themed Servants. Also having written a Sandalphon sheet myself that went in a quite different direction, the idea of making him an alter-ego of sorts to Elijah sounds really interesting.

Blog Entries
    I remember your Aurelius as well, I remember him as one of the best Rulers I have seen here, went really deep into his philosophy.
    The idea of making Gödel a Servant sounds really cool if can make the Theorem work in Nasuverse.
    Elijah/Sandalphon would have been really cool because the contest environment invited angels. Beating Royds Sandalphon would be a hell of a task tho, it is still one of the best sheets i have ever read here.
    And Chicken Diogenes would be hilarious

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    And Chicken Diogenes would be hilarious
    Bloble wrote a Diogenes sheet a while back where he was a dog (not a dog-boy or anything, a literal dog), so that'd be hard to top.

Blog Entries
    I just read a sheet from bloble while looking if someone did a Servant i have in mind. Already forgot the name, the japanese woman that burned in her castle and converted to christianity. That girl would qualify for Lover for sure. Bloble seems really talented, sad they dont have a blog with their Servants listed and dont really create them anymore

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.