Page 150 of 620 FirstFirst ... 50100140145148149150151152155160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there a way to stop collapsed text immediately breaking the entire sheet if you try to do something like bold text inside it or put an image? It ends up saying like...

"Of course, this figure is [b"

as soon as it gets to the bolded part. Same with images, if there's an image right before a collapse it only displays "[IMG", not anything it's supposed to, and then clicking on it makes the image display as a source url.

Same with even trying to center text under a collapse.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 05:46 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    here a copy paste from my formatting test message on my profile, reply with quote and copy the code. the trick seems to use " " between the = and ]

this is a test
    imagine a flavorful introduction

hidden stuff
    more hidden stuff
    uuh a picture?

can i hide this?this description without jumping?
    sadly no, all collapse functions first jump back to the first picture, if clicked again it is uncollapsed like wanted. Annoying for readers, so a straightforward sheet is needed
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately it seems like if I add the quotation marks, it cancels out the effect of all formatting inside the collapse. The collapse works as intended, but it says, for example, {I}STR{/I} but obviously with square brackets. That happens to every single piece of formatting I've used inside the collapse I put quotation marks around.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 06:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    ooh you want formatting in the uncollapsed part? yeah that doesnt work unfortunately. When you want to do a sheet and then collapse it to reveal another sheet, do it like NMR-3's Narcissus/Echo Faker sheet from the contest, show a picture of the first sheet and then reveal the other.
    The only thing you can format is from the external code. So you could use CENTER or I around the COLLAPSE function and everything in it follows this command. The revealed part can be coded like usual.

Else, perhaps try the collapse2 version if what is revealed can work without much formatting. it is basically the reverse of normal collapse, lets you format the things you see first, but not was is revealed
    Last edited by DelRey; April 27th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't seem to be possible to format this sheet at all. Adding quotation marks only works to display images a random amount of the time and then undoes itself on the next preview despite changing nothing about that section, and it keeps randomly inserting FONT, COLOR, and SIZE tags in totally random spaces that break the entire sheet and render it an unreadable mess of code. Damn, I worked all day on this sheet but it just has to go in the trash. The site refuses to parse even a word of it.

Edit: Everybody cross your fingers, it MIGHT finally be cooperating. Again, I've done ABSOLUTELY nothing different than usual, it just broke in such a way that it decided to work this time. I've spent triple the time trying to post this sheet than I have working on it.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 08:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    feel free to send me your beta version and I might be able to help

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Servant, Lancer! The Flying General, Lu Bu has come! Point me at your enemies and I will be the storm that tears them asunder! Huh? Y-Yes! I am definitely Lu Bu, there is no doubt about that! Don’t ask stupid questions, scum!”

Class: LancerFaker
    True Name: Lu BuLu Bu?
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Archer, Assassin, RiderN/A
    Alignment: Chaotic EvilChaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Humanoid, MaleFemale, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:

STR: A
    STR: B

END: A

AGI: B

MGI: C

LCK: C
    LCK: D

NP: ANP: A-
    Lore:
    The General of Repetition of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. She is an infamously treacherous military commander from the Three Kingdoms era. For two times she cut down her foster fathers, and to repeat the act of betrayal on countless occasions was an unbelievable act for the China that esteemed the Confucian morals. Still, her military exploits, deeds of arms are unmatched and she was counted as one of the strongest in the world of the Three Kingdoms.

She betrayed Ding Yuan who appointed her to a high position and conspired with Demon Lord Dong Zhuo, who had grasped the central hegemony. But even Dong Zhuo was betrayed and assassinated. She betrayed Dong Zhuo because she was crazily in love with Diao Chan.

Lü Bu excelled at shooting on horseback, and because of this gift she was likened to the expert of the bow of the Han Dynasty: the "Flying General" Li Guang. The time when the hero of the Three Kingdoms Liu Bei, who Lü Bu called her sworn brother, was cornered by Yuan Shu's military commander, Ji Ling is a man of great influence and Lü Bu's ally. As she did not like the fight between the two, Lü Bu commanded for a halberd to be erected at the camp's gate 150 steeps away. Both the Earth and Heavens aligned in perfect harmony. It was said that the arrow she shot hit the target beautifully and Ji Ling withdrew his army. This event is later called Gate Halberd Shot.

“I will shoot an arrow, and if it hits the small blade sticking out from the side of that halberd, withdraw your forces. If it doesn't hit, you may fight as much as you like.” --Lu Bu

After this, she wandered around Zhongyuan, going through many battles, but in the end was attacked and defeated by an opposing general, Cao Cao, due the betrayal of a subordinate. She was then executed.

Lü Bu's selfishness was strong and she believed that there was no military commander in this world above herself, but it seems that she let her guard down towards the strategist Chen Gong, who made use of her "effectively" in his tactics until the end.”
    “Lu Bu is dead.”

Tears welled in the girl’s eyes as she knelt before the elegant man, head bowed and silent.

“I regret this death as much as you. That man was an unparalleled warrior... never before have I witnessed someone turn battle into an art form, painted a masterpiece with slaughter... And now, due to the foolishness of Cao Cao, the world is without him. The world has lost the very incarnation of the god of war himself. I refuse to allow this slight to stand. And with you, child, a path is opened towards avenging him.”

The man paused... inclined his head ever so slightly. A smooth smile curved his lips as he regarded her, trembling there on the floor.

“Speak now, child. You must have many questions.”

“Thank you, my lord...” she murmured, throat hoarse. It took her a moment to clear it, to find words again. “First I must ask. When I heard the news... I heard that you had been killed alongside him. How did you survive?”

Chen Gong smiled wider. “A wise question. Very good. Suffice to say... The reports of my death are intentionally inaccurate. Just another piece upon the board, sacrificed to give our enemies the illusion that they are winning the game when we have only begun our strategy.”

“And Lu Bu? Was he a sacrifice too?” The girl raised her head, eyes fiery. It was a look that boiled with fury, and perhaps a lesser man would have been shaken by the intensity in such a young face. Chen Gong only smiled, though sadly.

“A sacrifice? Yes. A willing one? No. If there was a way that he could have been saved, I would have taken it. It was Lu Bu’s hunger for conflict that made him such a glorious warrior... but a starving man is a man who acts rashly. I did everything I could, but ultimately there was nothing that I could do for him while he lived. Now, though...”

It was this she hadn’t understood. Why had his strategist called her here? She was building her own reputation as a fearsome warrior, that was for certain, but not one that could live up to the mighty Lu Bu. If he had fallen, what hope did she have?

He clearly sensed the question in her eyes, and continued. “Cao Cao had Lu Bu hung, decapitated and his head sent to Xu and buried. His body, though... that, I have procured. Come, now. Did you truly think a man such as Lu Bu could be a mere mortal man? He is... was... nothing less than an engine of pure destruction. During my tenure as his strategist I made many discoveries. Ancient arts of mysticism... means of making a man more than a man. You have heard of the famed Demon King Xiang Yu?”

Receiving a nod, he continued. “A similar case. Such a fearsome soldier could never be wholly human. And in turn, so was his power drawn from ancient legends of the Third Lotus Prince. As I found tales of these great warriors, as I researched the source of their power... so too did I infuse said power onto my lord Lu Bu. So too did I make him a war god made flesh and steel. People speak often of the advanced weapon I designed for that man... they do not understand that the man is the weapon.”

“Lord Chen Gong, I... do not understand. I mean, I... I know what you are saying. Having seen that man on the battlefield...” He had been as a demon, unleashing feats of combat no human could ever have performed with their bare hands. It was... horrifying. Inspiring. “But I do not know how I can ever live up to his legacy, especially if he was as you say...”

“You are beginning to understand. Yes, it’s true... as you are, you could never hope to hold a candle to his greatness. But... you need not be as you are.”

“Lord Chen Gong...?”

“As I said... I have recovered the body of Lu Bu. The augmentations that I granted to him have been degraded by use... damaged by battle... but they are intact. Intact enough to endure one more transplant.”

And suddenly the girl understood. “You want me to become like him?”

“I want you to become him.” Chen Gong smiled. “The process will be excruciating, but afterwards... You will be a god amongst warriors. You will inherit everything that made him Lu Bu. You will take up his spear and wage war against his enemies. It will be as if he was never even inconvenienced by death. Everything that you are... that you were... will forever be known as the deeds of Lu Bu. He will be reborn in you. Your own identity will be cast aside to be dashed on the shores of history so that Lu Bu might take revenge.”

She thought. It was not lost on her, the sacrifice he was asking her to make. She would be unknown to the annals of men-- if she accepted this offer now, everything that she had the potential to be would be pruned. She would live as Lu Bu for the rest of her life.

It was not even a choice she had to consider.

He did not need to ask her answer. He held something out to her, gleaming and resplendent-- Houtengeki. Lu Bu’s weapon. An armament designed solely to destroy the enemies of Lu Bu-- synonymous with him. The same things could all be said about her.

She was, after all, a loyal daughter.

“Take it. Take up your father’s spear and answer me a question, girl. What is your name?”

She stood, and met his gaze. “My name is Lu Bu.”

Chen Gong smiled wide as he had since the ill news first fell. “Good. Then we have much work to do.”

Description:
    In truth, this Servant is the daughter of Lu Bu, whose own name has been lost to historical records. Little is known about her, only that she is said to have ‘inherited his power’.

The real Lu Bu was much more powerful than any other warrior of his time due to enhancements that he had commissioned his strategist Chen Gong to augment him with, based on the designs of other mythical Chinese warriors who had undergone similar transformations. With these blueprints, Chen Gong forged Lu Bu into a human weapon. However, after his death, the strategist (who had survived by employing his usual tactic of sending somebody else to die in his place) refused to allow all that work to go to waste due to Lu Bu’s habit of ignoring his visions for the big picture. So he sought out the general’s daughter, heartbroken over her father’s death, and presented her the opportunity to keep his legend alive.

With his armaments infused in her, she has truly become Lu Bu. However, this Lu Bu is not exactly like her father, though she tries to be... often poorly. If it weren’t for her Class Skill and unique circumstances, it is possible nobody would ever buy her awful acting. For starters, though she possesses every bit her father’s capacity for destruction, conflict does not excite her to the same degree. It is simply a means to an end. However, her dedication to that end-- that being the propagation of Lu Bu’s glory-- is unwavering, as is (in stark contrast to the original) her loyalty, at least to those she holds care for. She is loyal above all else to the memory of her father, and secondarily to those who command her, such as Chen Gong or her Master. Though she will frequently act as if she intends to betray, she is actually incapable of doing so due to fear of being lost without guidance.

Though she has dedicated her whole self to ‘being Lu Bu’, she is still a young girl, and as such holds a quiet fascination for aspects of that life she has left behind. Displays of great beauty will capture her fascination, and the subject of romance will fluster her as she has tried to distance herself from ‘such things’. Attempting to push this subject will result in swift unleashing of her Noble Phantasm on the offender.

Truly, her only wish-- and her goal for the Holy Grail-- is simply the return of her father. With him returned to his former glory, she might be able to fight alongside him, to finally make him proud, and perhaps-- to recover her name.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At C Rank, this skill cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Increases own debuff resistance by 15%.

Camouflage
    A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. At A Rank, everything about the Servant can be completely falsified from True Name to parameters. Even though Faker is a terrible actor, the truth of the statement “This person is Lu Bu” remains absolute in the eyes of the World and even all those who knew him in life. However, Faker is unable to alter the facade that this Skill presents from displaying that of the original Lu Bu’s Saint Graph, forcing a negative modifier onto the skill. What she gains in the power of her illusion she lacks in the versatility of it.

Increases own critical chance resistance by 18%.

Personal Skills:

Modifications of the Strategist
    After Lu Bu’s death at the hands of Cao Cao, the strategist Chen Gong (who cheated death himself) recovered his body to make use of the greatest weapon he had ever conceived of. With what remained, he took the only living being capable of handling his power-- his daughter-- and augmented her so she might become as fearsome a general as her father was. She possesses all his raw power and technique... though her skill in wielding it does not yet reach his heights.

Increases own Quick performance for 3 turns.
    Increases own Buster performance for 3 turns.
    Charges own NP gauge.

Records of the Three Kingdoms
    The Records of the Three Kingdoms is the title of a historical text considered to be the authoritative historical text for the late Eastern Han dynasty and the Three Kingdoms period-- during which Lu Bu was at the height of his infamy. This skill represents Faker’s dedication to keeping the legend of her father alive through any means necessary. She will do anything-- BE anything-- to preserve the idea of Lu Bu as an immortal, indestructible, infallible warrior.

Grants self Guts status for 1 time, 3 turns. (Revives with 1000 HP.)
    Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns.
    Increases own debuff resistance for 3 turns.

Ruthless Warrior of the Turbulent Times
    This skill represents the fame of the previous Lu Bu as a rowdy general, and Faker’s attempts to live up to his legend. As her nature is not as unrestrained as his, it has received a Rank-Down.

Increases own NP damage for 1 turn.
    Increases own critical star absorption by 3000% for 1 turn.
    500% Chance to reduce party's defense by 20% except herself for 1 turn. (Demerit)

Noble Phantasm:

Neo God Force
    New Five Soldiers of the War God

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~30
    Targets: 1~40 people
    Description:
    Though Faker possesses the same Noble Phantasm as her father, her inexperience in combat compared to him means that its effectiveness is slightly diminished. Nonetheless, Chen Gong made some minor adjustments to the weapon so that Faker might wield it a little easier.

Though Faker attempts to mimic her father’s combat style wherever possible, largely making use of the halberd, broadsword, warhammer and chain whip forms, a special seventh Force has been added to suit her own personal specialisations. This is Cross Force, a style that converts the halberd into two separate double-ended spears which can be wielded independently or connected by the handles into an X-shaped spinning weapon that can be twirled like a buzzsaw for multiple devastating strikes in succession or thrown and retrieved like a returning projectile weapon.

Even those familiar with Lu Bu’s Noble Phantasm can be caught off guard by this seventh Force-- especially as it is the one tailor-made for Faker herself, her unparalleled skill with this unique weapon unrecorded by history. As such, it is most efficient when used as a trump card to end a battle with an opponent who has already analysed and prepared for the previous forms of God Force. It could be said that this form of her Noble Phantasm is the only thing Faker truly possesses that is unique about her.

Cross Force

Deals damage that ignores defense buffs to one enemy.
    Increases own NP Strength for 1 turn. (Activates first).

Relationships:
    Lu Bu:
    “...S-See? The resemblance is uncanny! How could anybody deny that this is my own self r-right here! You should definitely deploy us both on the battlefield at once, Master. Imagine how thoroughly two Lu Bus could destroy your enemies!”“Father... it’s really you... All of this has been for you, Father, I hope that I’ve made you proud now that I’m strong enough to fight with you-- Do you recognise me, even now...? Do you... remember my name...?”

Red Hare:
    “...O-Of course! Why, that’s clearly my faithful steed Red Hare! I would know him anywhere-- what? No-- No, you’re not Lu Bu, don’t be ridiculous! I’m Lu Bu! Don’t go confusing everybody!”“...I know I’m not exactly one to talk, but that’s... not right at all.”

Chen Gong:
    “Aha, my faithful strategist Chen Gong! How good to see you, my old friend! Why don’t you come up with one of your clever plans and I’ll go out and crush the enemy, just like old times, hmm? Haha!”“Lord Chen Gong, you’re here too... Then... I’ve always done as you’ve instructed. Thank you for giving me the chance to live up to Father’s legacy. Keep giving me your orders... after all, I am Lu Bu.”

Frankenstein:
    “...Hmm? Oh! No, it is nothing. You just remind me of... somebody. Sorry.””It’s almost like looking in a mirror... And somebody made you what you are too, didn’t they? I guess we have a lot in common... Do... you maybe want to, uh, hang out...? N-Never mind...”

Dong Zhou:
    “Wahaha! Dong Zhou, you bastard! Do you tremble before the one who slaughtered you reborn? Not even in Hell can you escape the wrath of Lu Bu!”“Ugh... I’m glad Father killed you, you fat pig. Even hearing about you from Mother was enough to make my stomach turn. I’m glad that I get to have the chance to put you down just like Father did. Even if I wasn’t Lu Bu... I’d kill you myself just because you disgust me.”

Cao Cao:
    “SCUM! Did you think you could really kill me so easily? I am Lu Bu! I am immortal! Now... prepare to die for the sin of believing you can raise your sword against someone as mighty as me!”YOU BASTARD! I’LL KILL YOU JUST LIKE YOU KILLED HIM! I’LL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOREVER! DIE! DIE!!

Craft Essence:

I hold onto my earliest memory of him to focus through the pain.

He was never a kind father. I don’t remember him ever holding me when I was young. Raising me was left to my mother.

But I remember one day, as my mother held me up in her arms, waving to him as he rode off to fight, as he always did. He turned to look back at us before he spurred Red Hare to ride.

That image of him... against the sunrise, spear in hand, looking to us and raising his fist to the sky...

I knew then what kind of man my father was. That he was every bit the legendary warrior that people said he was. I could just see it, in his stare...

I could see why he fought in his eyes, then. That it was his purpose-- that he knew that this was a world where only the strong survived. But my mother and I... we weren’t strong, not like him. So he had to be strong for the both of us, so that we WOULD survive.

Father...

It hurts. It hurts so much. But this way I’m becoming closer to you, right? Are you proud of me, Father?

I’m becoming strong. Just like you.

Just like Lu Bu.

My name is...

When equipped on Lu Bu (Faker), increases party's Buster performance by 10% and critical damage by 15% while she is on the field.

Creator's Notes
    She HATES me. This sheet took me... Roughly four hours to post, I think? Not to write, to post. This site fought me tooth and nail to display this sheet as I intended it, but ultimately I think it's turned out okay, and I hope everyone can see it right.

So here you go, Morg, the Faker you were promised. Hope I lived up to your expectations.

Click EVERYTHING.Click EVERYTHING. Even this. And yes, I know the dropdown for Cross Force is a little broken, I see no way of fixing it and I've struggled enough.

Note: I have never played a Dynasty Warriors game. Everything that's blatantly ripped off inspired by that game's take on Lu Bu's daughter like her image and Cross Force was secondhand knowledge from the friend who inspired me to make this sheet in the first place.

It feels a shame to post this sheet here and not save it for a contest, since I think this is the most work I've ever put into a sheet easily. But the Faker challenge was issued here, and so here it will go. My only reward will be your validation.
    Last edited by realcasually; June 2nd, 2021 at 09:27 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Edit: shit, I accidentally a pronouns. I changed my mind about how to handle those about ten times over the course of making this. Fixing the inconsistencies now.

Edit of the edit: There we go. Fit for consumption.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 09:54 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Lu Bu": Another impressive entry for the Faker-Class. The whole story about Chen Gong cheating death appointing Lu Bu's daughter as his "successor" as part of a greater plan is a creative idea I can see happening in the Fateverse, while her lines and bond ce adds a bittersweet touch to the sheet. On another note, I totally get your pain on using collapse tags. Some of my planned sheets have a ton of those as well, and formatting is absolute hell.

Blog Entries
    I can see why it took you ages to finish the sheet, even Parameter are modified. Yeah reading the skills can be a nit hard, but it what it is. I use imgur for that and they have the option to change format a bit, perhaps that helps you?
    But I hope you are now in the groove of making sheets even outside the contest.

The sheet itself is great. Story is engaging and well thought out. A great faker of its kind.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    "Lu Bu": Another impressive entry for the Faker-Class. The whole story about Chen Gong cheating death appointing Lu Bu's daughter as his "successor" as part of a greater plan is a creative idea I can see happening in the Fateverse, while her lines and bond ce adds a bittersweet touch to the sheet. On another note, I totally get your pain on using collapse tags. Some of my planned sheets have a ton of those as well, and formatting is absolute hell.
    Thank you! It started out as just the idea of her attaching herself to the idea of "Lu Bu" in order to get summoned, then the cyborg angle came into it, and then when Morg reminded me of the Faker class all the pieces fell into place. She's really just an awkward teenager trying to act like an over-chuunified version of her dad. It turned out a lot sadder than I'd originally intended when I got to those relationship lines. Not that I'm not fine with that.

And yes, god. Took me ages to figure out that you can't format the hiding-text in any way, so I had to resort to images and then THEY weren't showing up for NO discernable reason, and the site just decided to inject random 'FONT, COLOR, SIZE' tags into the body of it at RANDOM points so I had to go through it all over again... I usually write these on Google Docs and copy it over from there, which seems to be causing an issue, but it's such a pain to write it here because the text window is so TINY. I think my next Servant is going to be a lot more straightforward for my own mental health. Newton, apparently, though I assure you my take on him is EXTREMELY uncreative. His NP is just gravity control, what else was I going to do. I think I put a vaguely unique spin on it, though it has a lot in common with another Newton I've seen on here way back in the first thread. Honestly? Mostly I just want to show off the perfect FC I found.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I can see why it took you ages to finish the sheet, even Parameter are modified. Yeah reading the skills can be a nit hard, but it what it is. I use imgur for that and they have the option to change format a bit, perhaps that helps you?
    But I hope you are now in the groove of making sheets even outside the contest.

The sheet itself is great. Story is engaging and well thought out. A great faker of its kind.
    Yeah, I really wanted to play up the angle that so much of her is fake. It's kind of ironic that most of the parameters of Lu Bu were... already pretty solid for her. The skills are easier to read if you fullscreen your window-- I'm a half-screener and the text is so small it's invisible, but if you fullscreen it looks mostly in line with how the normal text appears. I just typed it in, previewed it, screencapped it, deleted what I'd typed and then pasted the image over the top. Messy, but it worked.

And yes, you finally got me. Part of it is the anxiety that I'm blowing my best ideas outside of the competitive circuit-- again, this one is a lot and I'm quite proud of her. I almost want to think with execution like this she could bring gold in something... but there's no way I can wait around for a contest to line up perfectly with her, so here she goes. It just means I have to come up with MORE for the contests, and that's not a bad habit to be in, I gotta say. Again, though, my motivation to do it came because Morg indirectly challenged me to make a Faker, so it came from that. Now the Newton challenge has arisen. There are a few I want to get out of my own accord, like my personal favourite Sir Kay (and his summer variant (there you go, Morg, I've got Arthurians for you too)), my obligatory patriotic entry Ned Kelly, and... A certain Avenger I'd like to keep secret because that one is something of an ace-in-the-hole surprise character, I think. But, we'll see.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    If it's any inspiration, apparently Newton really went wild with occultism and pseudoscience during his later years. He researched the Philosopher's Stone, predicted the apocalypse taking place before 2060, considered himself as one of the "chosen ones" tasked with interpreting biblical scriptures, and joined all sorts of dubious secret societies, among all else. This could be attributed to his deteriorating mental state, giving him some sort of Mental Pollution, or maybe you can integrate it to existing Nasuverse lore like him secretly leading an obscure sect in the Clock Tower or something like that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    If it's any inspiration, apparently Newton really went wild with occultism and pseudoscience during his later years. He researched the Philosopher's Stone, predicted the apocalypse taking place before 2060, considered himself as one of the "chosen ones" tasked with interpreting biblical scriptures, and joined all sorts of dubious secret societies, among all else. This could be attributed to his deteriorating mental state, giving him some sort of Mental Pollution, or maybe you can integrate it to existing Nasuverse lore like him secretly leading an obscure sect in the Clock Tower or something like that.
    I've got all the Skills and the NP in place already, the mechanical parts are done. Fun fact: Before I started actually WRITING out sheets in the style that they're done here, I used a template to mock up a lot of fan Servants as FGO-playable units. Not even all my own. I have actually done this for several of my favourite Servants people have created here, because the skills and NPs get really creative and I was wondering how they might work mechanically. It's not like I was sharing them anywhere, it was solely an exercise for me to get used to it, so I figured it wasn't using anyone's anything without their permission... Yours are on that list a few times, as it happens, but that's beside the point.

It's the lore I'm going to have to try and make stand out... I might take the Clock Tower route you've suggested, although I did add the disclaimer that it's definitely not going to be my most original work, especially after 'Lu Bu', so I'm not going to strain myself over it.
    Last edited by realcasually; April 27th, 2021 at 09:09 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, everybody, you know what time it is; the third fifty-page milestone. Don't know how the OP is going to be updated with how Padoru hasn't been active in a while, but it's out of my hands. As always, let me know if there's anything that I missed when making this. Thank you to Morg for helping me with making sure this is complete.
    Pages 100-150
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Caster – Enki by Justiciar Hux
    Lancer – Nungal by Kamerad
    Monster – Ullikummi by RoydGolden
    Rider – Nebuchadnezzar II by Cursed by Fortuna

The Balkans
    Assassin – Hansi Schraff by Morg van Destro
    Berserker/Caster – Herman the Recluse by BnEl15
    Rider – Burebista by Kabalisto Koga

Britain
    Alter-Ego – Sir James Clark Ross & Lady Jane Franklin by DelRey
    Archer – Jack Churchill by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Culhwch and Olwen by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – The Halifax Slasher by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Sanddef by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Thomas Derrick by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker – Greysteil by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – Robert Hubert by BnEl15
    Berserker – The Sheriff of Nottingham by BnEl15
    Berserker – Vortigern the Usurper by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – Vortimer by Morg van Destro
    Caster – John Logie Baird by BnEl15
    Caster - Roberta Hooke by BnEl15
    Caster – Sir Erec by Morg van Destro
    Caster – Ursula Southeil by Frigix
    Faker – Dagonet the Fool by Morg van Destro
    Faker – Genivere by Skull
    Gatekeeper – Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – Cerdic by Skull
    Lancer – Edern ap Nudd by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – Sir Percival by Skull
    Lover – Anne Boleyn by Wyvern
    Monster – Glatisant by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Henry V by RoydGolden
    Rider – Morfran by Morg van Destro
    Ruler – Count Angrès by Morg van Destro
    Ruler – Saint Edern by Skull
    Rider – Johnnie Talbot by Sunny
    Rider – Sulis Minerva by Skull
    Saber – Artúr mac Áedán by Skull
    Saber – Edward the Black Prince by ScarfDyedShadow
    Saber – Galeholt by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Jack Churchill by Frigix
    Saber – Medraut by Vance
    Saber – Robert Dudley by BnEl15
    Saber – Tor le Fise Aries by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Vortigern Pendragon by Morg van Destro

Central Asia and Mongolia
    Archer – Khutulun by BnEl15

China
    Archer – Feng Meng by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Berserker – Li Zhang by the god of world-0
    Rider – Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Faker - Lu Bu by realcasually
    Rider – Qin Er Shi & Zhao Gao by BnEl15

Christianity and Judaism
    Assassin – Jael by Vance
    Caster – Azazel by Vance
    Caster – Joseph by Nuclear Consensus
    Caster – Witch of Endor by Vance
    Gatekeeper – Ziz by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Cassius Longinus (Lostbelt) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Yeshua by Mema
    Rider – Deborah and Barak by Vance
    Saber – Antichristus by RoydGolden
    Saber – Michael by Vance

Egypt
    Assassin – Juleidah by RoydGolden
    Caster – Imhotep by Cursed by Fortuna
    ”Joker” – The Fool by Wyvern

Fairy Tales
    Caster – Evil Stepmother Phenomenon (Aoi Tohsaka) by Vance

France
    Archer – Georges Melies by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Jean de L’Ours by Vance
    Caster - Marie Therese De France by Vance
    Caster - Maugis d’Aigremont by Serra
    Faker – Arsene Lupin by SilverShadow2001
    Foreigner – Lady Carcas by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Geoffroi de Charny by the god of world-0
    Rider – Theroigne de Mericourt by BnEl15
    Ruler – Hugues de Payens by Kamerad
    Watcher - Margaret Maher by Vance

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Alter-Ego – Ostara by DelRey
    Caster – Hansel and Gretel's Witch by Vance
    Caster – Lorelei by Cursed by Fortuna
    Monster – Krampus by Vance
    Saber – Johannes Liechtenhauer/Gespensterjäger by WhiteFrenzy

Greek Mythology and History
    Archer – Echo-Narcissus by NittyGritty
    Assassin – Helen of Troy by RoydGolden
    Caster – Arachne by Vance
    Caster – Perdix by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Thomas Malory by BnEl15
    Lancer – Adonis by doncosaco
    Lover – Iron Apega by Wyvern
    Lover – Omphale by Wyvern
    Lover – Thetis by the god of world-0
    Rider – Chrysomallos by Vance
    Rider – Icarus by NittyGritty
    Rider – Daedalus by Traffic Cone
    Rider – Elissa Dido by doncosaco
    Rider – Hippomenes by RoydGolden
    Saber – The Moirai by Justiciar Hux
    Watcher – Coronis by Kamerad

India
    Archer – Karna by Glazy
    Assassin – The Champawat Tiger by Serra
    Faker – Jhalkaribai by Vance
    Lancer – Vaisravana by Kamerad
    Rider – Yama by Justiciar Hux

Ireland
    Lancer – Lugh by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Lughaid Lámhfhada by WhiteFrenzy
    Watcher - Celeste Albaret by Vance

Japan
    Assassin – Jirocho Shimizu by BnEl15
    Avenger – Oichi by BnEl15
    Berserker - Chiba Sana by Vance
    Caster – “Tokyo Rose” by NMR-3
    MoonCancer – Yuki-Onna by DelRey
    Saber – Ōtakemaru by Cursed by Fortuna

Maritime South-East Asia
    Assassin – Sunan Kudus by Kamerad

Middle East
    Ruler – Melek Taus by Lady Vanatos

Netherlands
    Assassin – Hannie Schaft by Vance

North & Central America
    Assassin – Jim Jones by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – John Henry by doncosaco
    Berserker – Lizzie Borden by Vance
    Faker – H. H. Holmes by Morg van Destro
    Foreigner – Francis E. Dec by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner – Mark Twain by NittyGritty
    Lancer – Tecun Uman by RoydGolden
    Lancer – “Trader” by DelRey
    Rider – Eleanor Creesy by Vance

Persia
    Gatekeeper – Daena by DelRey
    Lancer – Cambyses II by BnEl15

Polynesia
    Lancer – Kamapua’a by RoydGolden

Post-Classical Italy
    Assassin – Little Red Riding Hood by Vance
    Caster – Giovanni Giuseppe Pinetti by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Dante Alighieri by NMR-3
    Lover – Beatrice Portinari by Morg van Destro
    Voyager – Dante Alighieri by Wyvern

Roman Mythology and History
    Archer – Aeneas by Elecrom
    Counter – Lucius Tiberius by Wyvern
    Saber – Pope John XII by Serra

Scandinavia
    Alter-Ego – Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich by BnEl15
    Avenger – Vidar by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Signy by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner – Karolina Olsson by Vance
    Saver – Kvasir by RoydGolden
    Saber – Sigurd “Snake-in-eye” Ragnarson by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Svanhildr by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Thrud by Delrey
    Shielder – Sol by BoktaiMoon
    Shielder – Svalinn by Vance

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Archer – Alena Arzamasskaia by Vance
    Avenger – Mariya Oktyabrskaya by Vance
    Berserker – Baba Yaga by FairyTale46
    Berserker – Zmeya Gorynych by Spartacus
    Caster – Sidonia von Borcke by Master of Chaos
    Saber – Ladislaus I by RoydGolden
    Saber – Lucian of Samosata by RoydGolden

South America
    Berserker – Lope de Aguirre by Serra

Spain
    Berserker – Lope de Aguirre by NittyGritty
    Saber – Francisco Romero by Morg van Destro

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Archer – Parahu by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Heitsi-eibib by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Moonwatcher by Hawkeye

Nasuverse
    Avenger – Mila by Morg van Destro
    Alter-ego – Magical Amber by the god of world-0
    Alter-ego – Magical Caren by the god of world-0
    Alter-ego – Phantasmoon by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Shinji Matou by Morg van Destro

Uncategorized Others
    Beast – Kamuy-huci by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker – Zombie by Morg van Destro
    Remainer – Wrangle by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider – Kaiser Rin by Der Ritter
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; April 27th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Lambda-Nu, not to be a pest but NMR-3's "Tokyo Rose" was credited to me by mistake.

Other than that, wow five whole entries from me. I have been a busy bee.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Another great milestone reached, and it's as lively as ever here. Good job folks, and big thanks to Lambda and Morg for the compilation.
    Strictly talking about my sheets, looks like you misplaced Thomas Malory in the Greeks section as opposed to Britain, Lucian of Samosata is credited to Royd by mistake, and I'm pretty sure Dimitri Ivanovich belongs in the Slavs instead of Scandinavia. Aside from that, the rest of my sheets are pretty much correct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    She HATES me. This sheet took me... Roughly four hours to post, I think? Not to write, to post. This site fought me tooth and nail to display this sheet as I intended it, but ultimately I think it's turned out okay, and I hope everyone can see it right.

So here you go, Morg, the Faker you were promised. Hope I lived up to your expectations.

Click EVERYTHING.Click EVERYTHING. Even this. And yes, I know the dropdown for Cross Force is a little broken, I see no way of fixing it and I've struggled enough.

Note: I have never played a Dynasty Warriors game. Everything that's blatantly ripped off inspired by that game's take on Lu Bu's daughter like her image and Cross Force was secondhand knowledge from the friend who inspired me to make this sheet in the first place.

It feels a shame to post this sheet here and not save it for a contest, since I think this is the most work I've ever put into a sheet easily. But the Faker challenge was issued here, and so here it will go. My only reward will be your validation.
    Four hours, huh? You do know how the use collapse2 and collapse3, right? Would have solved a couple of your problems, especially on the NP. Am I the only one who actually studied the BB code list they posted a long time ago?

Lu Bu?: People just love having extremely swole men be body-doubled by smaller women, huh?
    Going for the Iskander's Shadow angle here, and can't say it isn't interesting. Giving her a clear abandonment complex while struggling to emulate someone who wouldn't care about such things is an interesting duality for her, sacrificing her identity for her father just to be closer to him, and going full cyborg logic on enhancements is a level of strange I can get into especially when one of my favorite explanations for super-powers is giant space octopus.
    Though, I'm a bit disappointed we don't get to see how this turns out in history. This happens after the beheading, so were there reports the Lu Bu was still kicking around afterward? What did she actually do now that she had this power, and how did she die? Those are the kind of questions I wish were answered.
    Also, it's not listed, but I assume that people that actually knew Lu Bu in life are unaffected by her camouflage as she clearly is a different person.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; April 27th, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:44 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    @Lambda-Nu, not to be a pest but NMR-3's "Tokyo Rose" was credited to me by mistake.

Other than that, wow five whole entries from me. I have been a busy bee.
    What should i say just whole two .

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Four ours, huh? You do know how the use collapse2 and collapse3, right? Would have solved a couple of your problems, especially on the NP. Am I the only one who actually studied the BB code list they posted a long time ago?

Lu Bu?: People just love having extremely swole men be body-doubled by smaller women, huh?
    Going for the Iskander's Shadow angle here, and can't say it isn't interesting. Giving her a clear abandonment complex while struggling to emulate someone who wouldn't care about such things is an interesting duality for her, sacrificing her identity for her father just to be closer to him, and going full cyborg logic on enhancements is a level of strange I can get into especially when one of my favorite explanations for super-powers is giant space octopus.
    Though, I'm a bit disappointed we don't get to see how this turns out in history. This happens after the beheading, so were there reports the Lu Bu was still kicking around afterward? What did she actually do now that she had this power, and how did she die? Those are the kind of questions I wish were answered.
    Also, it's not listed, but I assume that people that actually knew Lu Bu in life are unaffected by her camouflage as she clearly is a different person.
    Thanks and good Work Morg and Lambda !!

besides i am still curious About the answer of yourtwo Magical Girls .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Four hours, huh? You do know how the use collapse2 and collapse3, right? Would have solved a couple of your problems, especially on the NP. Am I the only one who actually studied the BB code list they posted a long time ago?

There didn't appear to be any major difference in using the other collapses? Unless you can format text while using those ones, but when testing it it didn't appear to change anything at all.

I specifically avoided addressing how the situation turned out later in life because I have absolutely no idea how it would have. Seriously. Chinese history is not an area I know almost anything about, I'd already burned everything I knew.

I never found a way to mention it, but the idea is that it's something of a brain-bender. The high rank in Camouflage enforces the idea that "this is Lu Bu". Even when standing next to the REAL Lu Bu, it's an almost impossible paradox to get your head around. She doesn't HAVE an identity of her own to be 'replaced' with his, she IS Lu Bu. The only real way to start seeing through the illusion is to get her to admit it, then your brain can fill in the blank in the perception filter.

Glad you like it, though! Hope I cleared the bar you've set for the class.