Page 164 of 620 FirstFirst ... 64114154159162163164165166169174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    The Seven Standard Classes predate the Grail Ritual entirely, while some Extra classes are either alternative interpretations of an extant class (Archer -> Gunner), or a variant container made artificially; Ruler, for example, being a product of the Grail making a container for a (supposedly) totally impartial judge for the Grail War. Another example is obviously Faker, which was created by Dr. Heartless to account for his fake Grail system, making his Servant a fake of the original; Iskandar's Shadow is thus the "Fake Iskandar", and thus, with all these factors aligned, it's only appropriate to dub this unique one-time-only container to be "Faker".

But a Heroic Spirit has no class; they're punted into one during the summoning process. For example, the Heroic Spirit Solomon wasn't Caster-class, nor Grand Caster-class, but was instead a compilation of all King Solomon data, and the part that was shaved off of that Heroic Spirit when he was summoned by Lord Animusphere was in the vessel of the class Caster.
    Heroic Spirits exist regardless of the Classes, but if you summon them, then they have to conform to Classes, and something as broad as "you felt love" would be one of the worst foundations to build a Class off of, simply because like
    the overwhelming majority
    of all Heroic Spirits will fall into the parameters of that in some regard.
    It's completely useless.

Insofar as creativity is constrained by the current conception of what a servant is/should be, fanmade classes and extremely specific containers aren't much of a leap too far from people and things that would never be heroic spirits being made into ones anyway, and certainly not while at the same time making swimsuit versions or something.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I disagree on the lover part. It is not like "well u loved, guess u can be a lover" its more like famous people that are worthy of being recorded only for said aspect. Romeo and Juliette for example, before being established as mere weak phantoms in EoR, of course they would be recorded, because they are THE lovestory everyone knows. But nothing really fits as a class. Lover would fill that spot perfectly. Lover should remain a very rare class for very few possible Servants, of course, but i still think it is foundation enough for some valid Servants.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Imagine if D&D had like 30 base classes instead of 12. You now have to remember the rules for all of those classes. In the same manner, Servant Classes keep things constrained and simple to understand. Seven (Eight if counting Ruler) was already enough.

Also, Romeo and Juliet totally fit Assassin Class?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    I am currently watching Moriarty The Patriot, a story about James Moriarty plotting to change the society in London through crime, targetting specifically corrupt and decrepit Nobles. The latest episode and the one before has Jack The Ripper as a villain and they have an interesting take on things. Jack is a small organisation that wants to topple the state by creating situations that could lead to a civil war in London, similar to the French Revolution. The Police vs. the Vigilantees that wanna catch Jack on their own. I am not versed in the Jack lore, but the anime claims that 'Jack the Ripper' was a title of a soldier many years prior and that they used that to instill fear. One have to say tho the anime takes some freedom with history. (They claim the French Revolution was a social experiment by the British and Robespierre was a British Agent, who sacrificed himself to stop the masses turning on the Nobles or something. Oh and Irene Adler found the documents proving that and was forced to join Moriarty and becomes the first James Bonde). Later they introduced Charles Augustus Wilverton, a blackmailer who appeared in the Sherlock Stories. Holmes describes him as worse than any murderer he encountered in his career. Seems to be based on a real person even.

Sooo a Jacky interpretation that is the means for revolution and a potential Servant candidate associated with Holmes. Perhaps assassin concentrating on information warfare and stuff? He wasnt done before
    Last edited by DelRey; May 5th, 2021 at 08:54 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I am currently watching Moriarty The Patriot, a story about James Moriarty plotting to change the society in London through crime, targetting specifically corrupt and decrepit Nobles. The latest episode and the one before has Jack The Ripper as a villain and they have an interesting take on things. Jack is a small organisation that wants to topple the state by creating situations that could lead to a civil war in London, similar to the French Revolution. The Police vs. the Vigilantees that wanna catch Jack on their own. I am not versed in the Jack lore, but the anime claims that 'Jack the Ripper' was a title of a soldier many years prior and that they used that to instill fear. One have to say tho the anime takes some freedom with history. (They claim the French Revolution was a social experiment by the British and Robespierre was a British Agent, who sacrificed himself to stop the masses turning on the Nobles or something. Oh and Irene Adler found the documents proving that and was forced to join Moriarty and becomes the first James Bonde). Later they introduced Charles Augustus Wilverton, a blackmailer who appeared in the Sherlock Stories. Holmes describes him as worse than any murderer he encountered in his career. Seems to be based on a real person even.

Sooo a Jacky interpretation that is the means for revolution and a potential Servant candidate associated with Holmes. Perhaps assassin concentrating on information warfare and stuff? He wasnt done before
    Jack the Ripper as a soldier is one of the more reasonable theories but revolutionist Jack could be done since 'aborted fetus grudge loli' and 'a literal ape' exist as theories.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gonna put a few ideas here which I've dropped for various reasons. Y'all are welcome to pick them up if any of them strikes your fancy.

The Otome Protag, Second Only to Helen of Troy
    Angelica (Lover/Caster): The main girl of Orlando Innamorato and Orlando Furioso. A large part of the plot can be traced back to Roland, his cousin Rinaldo, and a bunch of other dudes simping for her, only for her to fall in love and marry a minor NPC (Medoro) near the end of the epic, which caused Roland to go on a mindless, buck-naked rampage out of grief, prompting Astolfo to fly to the moon to get his reason back. I thought of 2 NPs for her, the first being a ring given to her by Ruggiero which grants her invisibility (and Anti-Magic protection, according to Bradamante's second NP), the second being a fountain that allows her to enhance and invert emotions (Roland drank from the fountain and his love was transformed to hate, meanwhile Rinaldo who was initially apathetic to her drank from it and fell madly in love with her). Character-wise, I imagine her as a parody of generic shoujo-manga protags; the "delicate flower" type who's kind, somewhat of an airhead, but extremely dense when it comes to romance, not realizing people are killing each other and invading countries left and right to earn her love. Might have an interesting line to my Alcina, considering both are from the same epic, and Angelica is pretty much everything that Alcina wants and more (being a reverse-harem otome game protag surrounded by bishounens).

The Man Who Dreamt of Stars
    Neil Armstrong (Lostbelt) (Avenger/Foreigner): Obviously a controversial figure I'm hesitant to approach. Maybe not as much as Hitler, but still. Inspired by this chilling speech supposedly read by President Richard Nixon if the Moon Landing was a failure, stranding the three astronauts on the moon and dooming them to a slow and painful death. Either strengthened by an Outer God (Foreigner) or the souls of other cosmonauts who perished during the Space Race (maybe even those who lost their lives in the Challenger Disaster, but nope, If I'm not touching Armstrong with a 10-foot pole, I'm not gonna touch Challenger with a 20-foot one) (Avenger). "The Pioneers of the Stars that Never Were". Would have a huge hatred towards the US Government who sacrificed their lives for what was essentially a dick-measuring contest. Might have a twisted variant of Pioneers of the Stars, but he'd prefer to seal it since it reminds him/them(?) of how their government forced them into the role and framed their horrifying deaths as something "patriotic". Had a huge Cold War Lostbelt based on this as well. Basically Moon Landing failed --> No end to the Space Race --> Increasing tensions between the US and USSR --> Stanislav Petrov pressed the alert button during the Soviet Nuclear False Alarm Incident --> Worldwide nuclear warfare.

The (Alleged) Immortality of Love and Strife
    Empedocles (Caster/Ruler/Foreigner(?)): Ancient Greek philosopher who propagated the theory of the four classical elements (water, air, fire, aether), as well as two forces; Love and Strife, that could mix and separate elements respectively. One anecdote about his death stated how he threw himself to the crater of Mount Etna to prove himself immortal. According to Lucian's satirical retelling of the tale, instead of dying, he was carried up into the heavens by a volcanic eruption. He was understandably mildly irritated at the prospect of not being an immortal, all-powerful fire-god, but he peacefully spent the rest of his life on the moon. Personally, I might've linked Mount Etna to the Reverse Side of the World, and he unwittingly ended up there after his... "self-deification attempt".

Great Witch of the Wild Hunt
    Great Auk (Rider/Berserker/Avenger/Foreigner/Monster): A joke that went too far, inspired by Kiwi's Avenger Dodo sheet on the last contest. A bird that was unsurprisingly hunted into extinction by humans in the mid-19th century. Nothing interesting there. What is interesting, however, is how the last of its kind was killed. The poor bird was captured by a group of hunters, and a massive storm was brewing. The hunters somehow arrived at the conclusion that the bird was a manifestation of a storm-calling witch and killed it. If you really wanna go wild on this one, you can link it to the Wild Hunt, literally and metaphorically speaking.

Behind the Napoleon of Crime
    Adam Worth (Assassin): Said to be the greatest inspiration behind James Moriarty, a pickpocket, gangster, and conman who clashed with the Scotland Yard and the Pinkerton Detective Agency a few times throughout his life. It is said that those who worked in his schemes never even knew his name, and while the Yard did manage to unveil a large part of his network as a master criminal in London, they still failed to pin any specific leads on him until very late in his career, due to one of his underlings screwing up a forgery scheme.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 5th, 2021 at 09:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess this is coming in late, but I suppose I should give my own two cents on the discussion of fanmade classes.

Ironically, I never actually read one before coming with Lover and company. Rather, most of my sheets before going on the fanmade class spree worked within the limits of canon class containers as we know them. I only started looking into making the Variant Classes because I have context that I'm working from when it comes to explaining why they exist, and that they aren't meant to be permanent additions to the list of classes we have already, only that they exist within the very limited context of the narrative I'm developing for them.

So while I can understand why people might not like or accept my Variant Classes as viable additions, I have the insider knowledge to know why they exist and why these bootleg variations of the standard class containers are popping up.

Nonetheless, I'm quite pleased that Lover is starting to become an ingrained. From Beatrice to Thetis and the idea of Angelica, its really interesting to see people taking what was supposed to be an experiment on my part and running with their own versions of it. I also look forward to Morg's Guinevere and how he is going to use the Lover class to bring her character to light.

Blog Entries
    I personally would suggest that Armstrong and Empedocles may be better placed in perhaps the MoonCancer container. Because of the importance of the Moon in the Nasuverse and mythology, I am hesitant to suggest that anything associated with the moon is 'foreign'.
    When you want to create a Foreigner it is hard to go from a person to an Outer God, because there arent that many legitimate Oter Gods to begin with and they only have some specific areas they can connect to efficiently. I go from the other site and look at an Outer God, analyze them first and then find fitting candidates.
    My Freud was a lucky shot, Florence was forced and Munch shows that forcing a Servant into the Foreigner container needs some wacky arguments.

But if one wants to create Grand Foreigner Auk just for the LOLs, go for it, I am waiting for that to happen

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a idea for a Empedokles Forreigner servant now perhaps do i use this .

However id say it already the Divine being is from our spehre .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Not many deities from our sphere can be argued into a Foreigner container, good luck convincing the audience for that one

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I am absolutely disgusted

I am not to be messed with

I will systematically replace all Extra Classes with "Bottom"

Bottom's, it's time to rise up!

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post

The current Seven Class System will now be replaced with a Three Class System: Sabers, Archers, and Riders will all be compiled into the “Top” Class. Lancers, Casters, and Assassins will be moved into the “Vers” Class. And Berserkers shall henceforth be referred to as “Bottoms”.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    The current Seven Class System will now be replaced with a Three Class System: Sabers, Archers, and Riders will all be compiled into the “Top” Class. Lancers, Casters, and Assassins will be moved into the “Vers” Class. And Berserkers shall henceforth be referred to as “Bottoms”.
    Sorry nevermind

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously why do you do this !? why do you want to do this !?

or was that a joke i didnt understand ??
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post

I had to, since no-one did it yet
    Although i know atleast one of tthe Scoby Doo series id like to know the context of that Scene and how much is thinkered here ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 6th, 2021 at 12:33 PM.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Woman With the Golden Slippers

Ye Xian (Servant) (1).jpg
    Artist: (For the life of me, I cannot find the artist who made this. If you can, please, let me know, and I'll credit them.)

Source: "Miscellaneous Morsels from Youyang," Tang Dynasty
    Class: Ruler
    Secondary Class: Caster
    True Name: Ye Xian & Duan Chengshi
    Alignment: Neutral Good (Ye Xian) / Lawful Good (Duan Chengshi)
    Place of Origin: Ancient China

Ye Xian
    STR: D END: A++ AGI: C+
    MANA: E LCK: EX NP: B

Duan Chengshi
    STR: E/B END: D AGI: A
    MANA: A++ LCK: B+ NP: EX

Personal Information: Ye Xian
    Height: 4'8"
    Weight: 109 lbs.
    Dislikes: Those who put family above all others, Fishermen
    Talent: Housekeeping, Being Aggressively Honest
    Natural Enemy: Evil and/or neglectful family
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant
    Armament: Golden, dagger-like fish scales used as throwing weapons
    Catalyst: Kingfisher Feathers

Personal Information: Duan Chengshi
    Length: 10 cm / 10 m
    Weight: Weightless (Swims through the air like water)
    Dislikes: Being a fish, mediocrity, lazy writers
    Talent: Writer for Royalty, Chronicler, Researcher, Governance
    Natural Enemy: Hooks (Fishing & Plot)
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Male, Ichthyoid, Servant, Spiritual Being
    Armaments: Natural Weapons
    Catalyst: Ye Xian

Class Skills:
    Ye Xian
    • Author's Resolution A: A mutation of Divine Judgement, lending Ye Xian no power over Command Spells. Her author wished for her to receive a happy ending, and put her through many struggles to achieve this. She takes reduced damage from all Servant and Beast type entities and is immune to instant-kill effects.
    • Honesty Begets Honesty EX: A mutation of True Name Revelation. Ye Xian gives off such an honest aura that she convinced a king to return to her a treasure she enshrined, as well as allowing that same king to see through the lies of her family. Though she does not immediately know all there is to know about a Servant, she can reveal herself as Ye Xian, or Queen Yen Shen, and they are, in turn, compelled to reveal their own name. The same goes for skills, parameters, and Noble Phantasms, though the information gleaned is not necessarily statistical (A servant might say they are "faster than the wind," rather than claiming they have Agility A+). This works on non-Servants as well, and people find it hard to lie to and around such a plain and earnest woman.

Duan Chengshi
    • Item Construction EX: Duan Chengshi is tied to the story of his original form, and so, can create anything that Ye Xian wishes for, or that would help fulfill her wish. Each item has certain conditions for its use, and he is not compelled to make such an item. Ye Xian's Master can also use this ability, but Duan Chengshi is limited to magical equipment and technology from his time and is not inclined to grant the wishes of selfish Masters.
    • Territory Creation C: He can create a Study, or even just a small area around himself with something to write with and something to write on. He can write anything he wishes, and store it in this Study for later review, and uses it almost exclusively to catalog and categorize affairs on behalf of Ye Xian, as well as write the occasional short story.

Personal Skills:
    Ye Xian
    • Charisma of Attainment B: Ye Xian's story is one of suffering, luck, and the combination of both allowing her to obtain the impossible: escape her situation and marry a divine king. When she speaks of attaining her dreams, her allies can't help but feel empowered to attain their own, even if they lack a wish-granting fish.
    • Golden Slippers A: A mutation of Presence Concealment. By donning her iconic golden slippers, made of fish scales, she becomes a woman of mystery and royalty. Her only tell are the golden slippers, which she always possesses in some fashion, no matter what disguising outfit she may manifest. She no longer needs to be honest herself to benefit from "Honesty Begets Honesty," and she appears as just another mage to all but the strongest of senses. For such an honest woman, her greatest lie was always to herself, and others could not help but believe her for it.
    • Empathy B: Ye Xian knows much of hardships and feels a connection to those who suffer. Though she is no healer, just talking about the problems one faces to Ye Xian can soothe the mind, and her words can calm the worried heart.

Duan Chengshi
    • Cultural Observation A: Duan Chengshi always had a fascination with the cultures of the world beyond China. He can pick up on subtle social and linguistic cues almost immediately and is almost supernaturally good at finding commonality between cultures. He can even act as a translator and share his knowledge of languages with Ye Xian without speech. With himself and Ye Xian's powers combined, there is virtually no better diplomat. That is if he can stay undistracted by his fascination with cultural differences long enough to get any actual work done.
    • Bureaucracy A: Duan Chengshi is a master of paperwork, especially bureaucratic paperwork. Even his books would often include details like funds gathered from the trade of specific goods between the Chinese and the African continent. While not as competent as Wu Zetian, he also knows how to find the right person for any job, provided he has their information written down.
    • Mystical Form EX: Duan Chengshi only appears as a fish, and only as an accessory to his most popular work. A cruel joke by fate, but through the luck of Ye Xian, who he views as a daughter, he has, somehow, retained the powers of the golden spirit fish, and is a spiritual being and servant both. He can grow to his true size, 10 meters in length, to help him land attacks with his sharpened tail and fully benefit from his increased, spiritual strength. He usually stays small, though, acting as companion, guide, and chronicler to the next chapter of Ye Xian's story.

Noble Phantasms:
    Lunar New Year's Wish (Ye Xian)
    Still-Living Golden Wishing Bones

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Self-Only
    Max Targets: Self-Only
    Description:
    Ye Xian steps forth, adorned in the feathers of a kingfisher, a robe made of coral-red silk, and her iconic golden slippers, which reflect light in a slowly growing cascade around her. She speaks the wish she made so long ago, to be able to enjoy the festival without incident, and the magical protection of her wish-made regalia takes hold. She becomes temporarily immune to damage, but only for short while. During this time, she is granted the full strength and agility of Duan Chengshi, and her weapons become enhanced with moonlit power, turning their golden hue to silver. Once 12 minutes end, a reflection of the hours she spent until her wish was interrupted, this Noble Phantasm ends, and cannot be activated again until the next moonrise.

A Happy Ending For All (Duan Chengshi)
    Overwrite Reality So That Suffering Is Rewarded

Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: Within 100 meters of himself.
    Max Targets: All allies within range.
    Description:
    Duan Chengshi glows the silver of the moon, before taking form as an old, wisened Chinese Man, adorned with robes of silver that flow off of him like moonlight. A book hovers before him, a record of the suffering imposed by the battle for every ally within range. With a golden quill made of fish scales, he strikes through every injury, debuff, or curse that befell those in battle around him, restoring allies, even ones who have fallen or died, to their state before the battle. As the final ally is restored, the quill dissolves, and the book slams shut, reality shunting Duan's interference, and forcing him back into the form of a fish. He may have forestalled the fall of his empire, but only by a short time, and only records remain. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once per battle, and only truly deific powers can resist his strike. This only restores allies to their state at the beginning of the "story" of the battle, meaning that injuries from previous battles, as well as permanent debilitations or curses, are unaffected as well. Duan Chengshi would not dare rewrite a story he had no part in, even if he could.

Lore
    Duan Chengshi was an author during the Tang dynasty. Born to a wealthy family, he was elevated to official status quickly when he came of age. In addition to being fascinated with trade, as it let him sneak a peek into other cultures, he was a poet, his works associated with those of Li Shangyin and Wen Tingyun. Perhaps the earliest author of what would become Cinderella, his story of Ye Xian was just one of the dozens of folktales he recorded and made official through the written word.

The story of Ye Xian itself was his most popular work and his most well-known in the modern-day. It is believed that some of his writings were even copied by Charles Perrault, given their incredible similarities, with only names and some events altered.

Ye Xian was born a chieftain's daughter to a cave-dwelling society and lost her mother before she ever knew her. Her father raised her as well as he could, but died before siring any male children, leaving Ye Xian and her stepmother and step-sister in poverty as another chieftain was chosen. She was treated like a slave for much of her adult life, forced to bear the brunt of the work, as her step-sister was prepared to marry a rich man from another society.

It was during this time that she met a massive, talking, golden carp, a guardian spirit sent by her mother in the afterlife. The carp could grant any wish, and the first wish was that she had a friend. Content with just this, she spent days with the carp, making excuses to do laundry in the river just to speak with him. When her step-sister found out, Ye Xian's step-mother was enraged that Ye Xian had something her own daughter could not, and killed the carp, serving him for dinner.

An old man in grey robes, thought to be an ancestral spirit, visited Ye Xian the night she lost her friend and told her to bury his bones in four pots under her bed, and she would have any wish granted. She could not have her friend back, so she turned her wishes to escape. She wished for fineries to disguise herself, and snuck away to the Lunar New Year's festival, where she wowed men and women with her beauty. It was only when her step-sister called out, in jest, that she resembled Ye Xian, that Ye Xian retreated, leaving behind a golden slipper.

The spirit had warned her that she could not lose even a single slipper, and she lost her ability to wish. The slipper got passed around, until a passing king took notice, and searched for Ye Xian. He did not find her until after he had enshrined the magical slipper, and she had come to claim it. The next day, he came to retrieve her, and was not deceived by any of the cave-dwellers, taking her away to become his queen.

Personality
    Duan Chenshi is an author who cares much for others, so much so that he spent most of his mortal life learning about everyone from every culture he could. He was regarded as a kind but bureaucratic man, and was the first to bring peasant folktales to paper. Exceptionally worldly for his time and background, his poetry reflected one who tried to understand people, rather than simply rule over them.

Ye Xian herself is a kind, caring, and ultimately empathetic woman who only wanted a friend. Only when that was taken from her did she seek escape, and turn a blind eye to her step-sister, who soon took her place as a slave, and rebelled against Ye Xian's step-mother, killing them both in an accidental cave-in. Aside from her family, Ye Xian never mistreated a single creature. She was a picture of kindness and compassion. From her humble beginnings, she rose to be a Queen, though what happened next, Duan Chenshi left up for interpretation.

As heroic spirits, the two are inseparable, like a father and daughter, Ye Xian glad to have her friend back, and Duan Chenshi accepting his position only so he could continue to see Ye Xian's story through. Duan Chenshi adores reading the writings of the modern world, especially those of fellow heroic spirits, and both he and Ye Xian wish to avoid fighting at all times. That said, with his power of wishcraft, and Ye Xian's history, they know that battle is unavoidable. Along with the medics, the two of them are the first to offer their services to the tired, sick, and injured. If Ye Xian were real, she would have most likely been a saint.

Relationships
    Ritsuka Fujimaru:
    (Ye Xian) "Master, I can see you've been through so much. I may not be much of a fighter, but I will do everything I can to help you."
    (Duan) "Don't expect too much from me. Unless you need logistics ran. I'm good at that."
    "Nonsense. You should hear their wishes as you do mine. Don't worry, Master, I'm sure we can both help you achieve whatever your goal is."

Wu Zetian:
    "Empress? But you're so small."
    "E-empress Wu. My apologies for my, erm, daughter here. If there is anything this humble servant can do to help you, it would bring honor to me to do it."
    "Mhmm! He can help with the paperwork, and I can help you get things off high shelves."
    "Forgive her, please..."

Ying Zheng:
    "By the heavenly courts, are you the Son of Heaven? First Emperor of China? Divine Dragon of the Yellow River? It. Is. An. Honor."
    "Wow, even I've heard of you. Hey, now that you're here, why did you leave my ancestors to live in caves?"
    "... I can explain."

Other Chinese Servants:
    "I would love to learn about the change in my own culture. Do you have a spare moment?"
    "Oh, yes! I was taken from my homeland, but if you would share what became of it with my friend and me, we would be most grateful."

During An Event:
    "Is it okay for me to be here? Without my former husband, I fear my step-sister will show up and ruin it for all of us."
    "Don't worry. It'll be fine. She's buried under a mountain of stone, remember?"
    "Aren't pretty much all the heroic spirits here dead, too?"
    "Yes, but... look, it will take too long to explain. Just trust me on this. If your step-sister shows up here, I'll eat my own tail."

Creator's Notes
    This is my first attempt at pretty much anything like this. I've done other forum stuff related to different fandoms before, but this seemed like fun, and I hadn't seen anyone do Ye Xian or her author as heroic spirits yet, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 5th, 2021 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heck yeah, I enjoyed it. that is a well crafted sheet. From skills to personality, it is all really endearing. Treating Author and Creation as something like a Father-Daughter or Friendship relationship is a take I did not see yet. Really well done. I hope you had enough fun to make more sheets.

It is your first post, so here some formatting advice
    when you wanna do the fancy Noble Phantasm format, you use the RUBY function, you find it when you 'Go Advanced'. And I would have given Ye and Duan different colors, so you dont have to write the name for each of their lines. I personally think the way you wrote it is a bit straining on the eyes for me for some reasons.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Noted on the RUBY thing for the next sheet I make.

As for colors, that's a way better idea. I derped and didn't even consider it. I'll change it now, actually.

Edit: Color coding added to dialog.

Edit 2: Thanks for the critique. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 5th, 2021 at 07:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    I WILL go back to working on my next sheet for a while. You'll be happy to hear there's an incoming Arthurian, Morg. Why do all my sheets end up feeling aimed at someone in particular, lately? Guess that's what happens when people seem to claim these little niches. Oh well. It motivates me.
    An Arthurian? For me? You shouldn't have. I never even set out to carve a niche. I just saw that there was still so much untapped potential for Servants in Arthurian myth and that people had made Kay 7 times, possibly more, remade Bedivere a few times, done Ywain 4, and barely anyone was going out and making ones people might not be familiar with but have enough of a foothold to be Servants. So, Vortigern and subsequently Vortimer kinda just set me on a path.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    An Arthurian? For me? You shouldn't have. I never even set out to carve a niche. I just saw that there was still so much untapped potential for Servants in Arthurian myth and that people had made Kay 7 times, possibly more, remade Bedivere a few times, done Ywain 4, and barely anyone was going out and making ones people might not be familiar with but have enough of a foothold to be Servants. So, Vortigern and subsequently Vortimer kinda just set me on a path.
    Ugh it sounds you have much work a head from you Morg , i dare to say "Havent the Hands of Camelot losened their gripe of your Inspiration my friend" ?

but okay i have also some similar Problems eh no prohects ahead tendency increasing with each new idea . like many EAst Europe (Mainly King) Servant like example wise i plan to make a John Hunyadi ,Mehmed II profiles .

aswell some Greek philosophers and some Roman and and perso oriental Rulers a quite Long list how many ideas have you in Progress Morg ?

Blog Entries
    Progress? One. Probably be out soon. I've put him on hold for something else. Ideas? Around 24, and that's just Arthurians.