Page 176 of 620 FirstFirst ... 76126166171174175176177178181186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Calogrenat: I understand now what you meant with all your teasers, Morg. This is crazy, but crazy good. This is such a creative idea. It stands out to most others of the [REDACTED] we have here. Really great sheet, morg.
    could it be that you forgot to teaser/glitch the Creed skill? It appears in the Creator notes, but not in the sheet itself.

Hyacinthos: Pretty fun sheet, ngl. His predicament of sitting between three chairs is pretty funny, Harem King here is a pretty tragic yet comical description of his fate.
    Pls make him hit on my Hyas something like "wanna share more with me than three letters? Wanna put my "cintho" in you and become one?...something to die for...could be our last day anyways...gods suck, huh, you know what else?" And extra points when you make the most cringe worthy pick up line "containing "doggy" for my Daena before he nopes out when he notices she is a goddess.
    When you are at it, make my Florence sing

Oh god, I feel like I am the pimp of my Servants.

Edit: Heh, you all yoinked post #3000 from me, but i got #3500
    Last edited by DelRey; May 14th, 2021 at 10:22 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Hyacinthos: Pretty fun sheet, ngl. His predicament of sitting between three chairs is pretty funny, Harem King here is a pretty tragic yet comical description of his fate.
    Pls make him hit on my Hyas something like "wanna share more with me than three letters? Wanna put my "cintho" in you and become one?...something to die for...could be our last day anyways...gods suck, huh, you know what else?" And extra points when you make the most cringe worthy pick up line "containing "doggy" for my Daena before he nopes out when he notices she is a goddess.
    When you are at it, make my Florence sing

Oh god, I feel like I am the pimp of my Servants.
    Oh god, you're way better at this than I imagined. Could this be the start of Delrey's new career as a pick-up artist?
    Also...

"Trader":
    "It's not gambling, but speculating, huh... Love works in the same way. Care for a little speculating and some... 'exchange of goods' tonight?"
    (Damn, I can't believe I just tried to make the stock market sound sexy)

Sigmund Freud:
    "I'd like to book a private appointment to talk about my dreams... but then we'd just spend those two hours talking about you." *wink*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Oh god, you're way better at this than I imagined. Could this be the start of Delrey's new career as a pick-up artist?
    Hahahahaha...*cries in Single*
    What will he come up with for my next sheet?

And no Handjob joke for my Trader? You lost some points there, bro

Edit: Someone post something, i cant release my sheet with a bad wanking joke above it KEKW it fuses with that post here
    Last edited by DelRey; May 14th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hyacinthus :quite good and has a character Depth there good work About the lines i would be curious what would he say to,

my Arbre du Tenere (make a flirt line where he tries to hit her up in her Inn just to be glared furiously by the other male Warrior servants of Chaldea)

my Tugarin ( as he were also a Lady magnet but he is unfazed by Hyacinthos Beauty )
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hyacinthus :quite good and has a character Depth there good work About the lines i would be curious what would he say to,

my Arbre du Tenere (make a flirt line where he tries to hit her up in her Inn just to be glared furiously by the other male Warrior servants of Chaldea)

my Tugarin ( as he were also a Lady magnet but he is unfazed by Hyacinthos Beauty )
    Arbre:
    "There's probably a line to be made here about branches and wood, but eh, I guess I'll refrain from that. Besides, her essence reminds me of Zephyrus, and you know I'm not gonna touch that with a 10-inch magnum- ahem, 10 foot pole."

Tugarin:
    "Something's rising and it ain't the legendary dragon. Ahem, seriously though, your love is something to behold, and I'd feel bad for trampling over it with my lines, so I'll stop there. Tragic as your life was, it's nice to have a small semblance of peace with the person you love, don't you think so?"

Blog Entries
    "Ahh, how can you not be in awe?
    How can you not be stunned by the beauty of this city?
    Wonder at the intricate linear and geometric patterns on those buildings.
    Be amazed at the beautiful calligraphy adorning the faces of these masterworks.
    Marvel at the blue and turquoise domes, shining like the sky.
    Get lost in the stucco reliefs and paintings within those glorious halls.
    Dream about the golden illuminated towers at night, like hands reaching towards the sky to praise god.
    Ahh... oh wonderful, wonderful Samarkand. How can a city be so splendid and divine…

When you are build on top of thousands of corpses?
    Oh bloody, bloody Samarkand, rejoice, your father returns."

Foreigner of Severed Heads and Evil Eyes

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    Rider, Saber
    True Name
    Amir Timur
    Aliases
    Tamerlane, 'Sword of Islam', 'Prince of Destruction',
    The Dark King of Conquerors
    Origin
    Transoxania (modern Uzbekistan), Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    190cm/100kg (the original hight, his found remains are smaller)
    Alignment
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    B C D C D

arts, architecture, beheading, conquering, mocking, chess
    Dislikes
    resistance to his conquest, "arrow to the knee jokes"
    Talent
    military and political tactics, slaughter
    Natural Enemy
    Artistic Servants, Chinese Servants, Hessian Lobo
    Armament
    Sword, Horse
    Catalyst
    parts of his tomb in Gur-e Amir

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain A-
    The Demon that connected with Foreigner is a powerful entity that waged cosmic wars with beings beyond human comprehension and still subdued them. What that Daemon actually is is still shrouded in Mystery, but due to residing around a famous star that was heavily studied by us mortals, the rank dropped from EX to A and even lower depending on what day it currently is. Around every 69 hours, it is as the influence of the Outer God drops significantly and further against enemies who are well educated in the fields of Astrology and/or Astronomy.

Insanity C+
    A Foreigner skill, granted to those that encountered an Outer God and were consumed by madness or consumed the madness itself.
    Foreigner was granted a mediocre rank, because of his unique relationship with the Outer God. The mocking whispers were part of his life that did not drive him mad, but just hightened the potential he held in himself. This made him stronger, counting as "consuming madness itself".
    When Foreigner first felt the true extend of the power that Being held, he was struck with utter fear and became a mere slave to the god, actually becoming weaker in return. This lowers the rank of this skill, but increases in rank around every 69h, when
    the rank of Existence Outside the Domain drops
    the grip of the Outer God loosens

Riding B+
    As a Mongol Leader that primarily fought on horseback, Foreigner is a talented Rider. Due to the lack of anecdotes of any encounter with beasts, the base rank is B. Due to his tertiary Noble Phantasm, the rank rises when battling Anti-Army Noble Phantasms using Phantasmal Beasts.

Divinity D
    For a Foreigner a low rank in Divinity is explained due to reputation of his benefactor. Never truly worshipped as a god by humanity, mostly as a demonic entity of the stars, the rank is low.

Personal Skills

Military Tactics B+
    A tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

The only one recorded in the Throne to have Military Tactics Rank A is Genghis Khan. Foreigner dedicated his life to reestablish the glory of the Great Mongol Ruler and acted as his succesor-in-law, therefore he is only one step behind the highest Rank. While Iskandar and Timur roughly conquered the the same amount of land (2.145.000sq for Timur vs 2.180.000sq for Iskandar), Foreigner is remembered for his cruel, opportunistic, ingenious and merciless ways. Therefore he received the title of The Dark King of Conquerors. The plus modifier denotes for the unlikely case of leading an army in space or even foreign dimension, where he would be clearly superior due to the influence of the Outer God.

Prince of Destruction A
    A unique skill for Foreigner crystallizing the different spoils of War he obtained on his conquests across Eurasia. This skill is an amalgamation of Golden Rule, Golden Rule (Corpses) and All Foes Must Be Buried, But The Scholars Must be Kept Alive of the same rank.
    This skill grants him the ability to exude a medium, yet constant physical and mental pressure on enemies, except he considers them worthy to be kept alive to be moved to his capital. Another effect is that, similar to Imperial Privilege, he can gain access to skills related to the Arts and Science, like Eye for Art, Astrology, Mathematics, etc.

During his conquest of Eurasia, Foreigner amassed incredible amounts of riches. Alone his campaign against the Delhi Sultanate, one of the richest nations at his time, was extremely profitable.
    During each campaign, he slaughtered all who resisted him without mercy in the cruelest ways. Burying alive in walls and mass decapitations were some of his preferred methods, especially the latter. Any resistance or upbringing was shattered by annihilating the whole populace of the city and were left to decompose as a warning to others. Overall it is estimated that during his life he decimated 5% of the world's population.
    The only people he kept alive were the artistic and educated, who were then reallocated to his capital of Samarkand. This led to the city becoming a Persian Cultural Center in the so called Timurid Renaissance. Foreigner is considered to be one of the greatest Patrons of Middle-Eastern Art, Architecture and Educational and Religious Institutions.

Protection of the Faith (False) C
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. This skill is not a true representation of one's devotion to their faith, however. Rather, it is a skill that can be wielded due entirely to the insistence of the owner that that they are the genuine article. When encountering someone with Protection of the Faith (True) of the same religion, it is possible, that the rank and it's benefits are sealed during their presence.

Due to him having never truly sacrificed anything for his religion, the rank is relatively low.
    Foreigner needed a reason to keep his mostly Muslim contingent at his side, so they continue following his every command, and a believable cause to reason his bloody conquests farther and farther away. Expanding Islam and punishing the 'bad Muslims' as reasons was good enough to keep his multi-ethnic army united with him at the top as 'The Sword of Islam', despite his victims almost exclusively being all Muslims themselves. The abnormality in his personality does not originate from this skill, but it is his obsession of beheading his targets. If it is a trait genuinely from Foreigner himself or influenced from the 'Unlucky Star of Decapitation' is up to debate. This makes Foreigner predictable in where he aims his slashes at.

Oppressive Beacons of Misfortune A
    Eyes like beacons cloaked in nocturnal darkness, they all will be drawn to the flames of war still the same. Even with no hope to find, they will follow him, always. Either be torched in their light or be left to rot in the shadows. Even if blazingly cataclysmic vengeance is brought upon the owner, they will continue to shine and shake and mock and laugh as he scatters their ashes through the sky.

A skill describing the uncanny eyes of the cruel, unbeaten conqueror, that flicker in the dark like torches of war over the horizon. Foreigner seems to possess some kind of Mystic Eyes that passively interact with everything in his vicinity.

Like his benefactor the Outer God, everywhere Foreigner went was left in ruins and the enemies they encountered were doomed to fail. Timur brought down the Golden Horde, that reigned over the regions of modern Russia and after their defeat their influence would slowly vanish with them until they were replaced. He basically eradicated the Eastern Church from the map and they could never truly recover their influence there. Or India, who had to wait over a hundred years to come back on it's feet after Foreigner laid waste to the Delhi Sultanate.
    Servants gaining powers from or are associated with stars or planets or those who are considered 'Beacons of Hope', like Pioneers of the Stars, Servants with Attribute Star or Religious Saints will have their respective skills lowered and their Parameter recive a "Minus" modifier when in his vicinity. Being in the mere overwhelming presence of Foreigner lowers the Luck Parameter significantly for all around him, except he views them as his possession to be taken back to his home.

Noble Phantasm

Sword of Islam
    The long Shadow cast from the Pile of Corpses

His self-proclaimed title and his most famous anecdote crystallized as his weapon.
    During his early expansion in Persia he conquered a major bigger city in the South named Ishafan. When he arrived with his army the city immediately surrendered and were in return treated with relative mercy. But later the citizens revolted and killed the tax collectors. Timur then laid siege again and took over control with ease. He then ordered to slay all who resisted. It is estimated that up to 200.000 people died during the massacre. One witness claims Foreigner erected 28 towers of around 1500 skulls each around the town as a warning to the other cities who dare to resist him. Similar 'structures of heads' were erected from then on in various campaigns, like in Delhi when the citizens revolted against the conqueror and were therefore slain in cold blood. Those anecdotes become his weapon. Like the legendary Spear of Britain is the shadow of something much greater, the weapon he holds in his hands is the shadow of something much crueler. The tower of decapitated heads from the civilians of a major city pierced the resolve, determination and hope of all who even considered resisting the Prince of Destruction like a sword.

A blade made out of skulls, more like chain sword or whip, than proper Saber if anything. The cross guard is formed like a jaw releasing the chain of smaller skulls of usually up to a meter in length. In this form he uses the weapon more like a bludgeon than a sword, but it's strength lies in it's ability to be used as a whip. He can vary the length by letting the jaw spit out more heads. He can use the skulls as projectiles too by releasing them from the blade. Thanks to the Golden Rule (Corpses) skill the amount of skulls he can use to shoot and to lengthen his blade seems near endless.
    When Foreigner activates the Noble Phantasms True Name the weapon emits a dark red aura and it appears as if the sword bleeds. In this form Foreigner gains the Man-Slayer skill. Foreigner elongates the chain more and more and envelops the area around him with his weapon like a giant snake encircling it's prey. Each time the blade hits the ground it is marked and when Foreigner wills it, a tower of decapitated heads shoots through the ground. The towers emit a Mental Interference Attack on all who see them and inflict Fear upon them, like they once did to whole cities. The more towers he erects, the stronger the Mental Attack. Each tower becomes a Sword Of Islam itself, therefore be can control them at will, even without contact. He can even grab another a copy of his sword from on of this constructions if needed.
    If deployed inside a Workshop of a Caster or weaker Reality Marbles, the deployment of his skull towers have a chance to shatter the territory or negate the benefits of it.

The Evil Eye of the Stars
    The malicious Gaze cast from the Throne of Corpses

The
    Curse
    Gift
    Foreigner received from the Pale Blue Demon at the end of his life. To fulfill the only task he was ever given, Foreigner was granted semi-artificial Mystic Eyes. Similar to how the weaker Mystic Eyes of Binding, Charm and Whisper can be forged like Magic Crests and falsely similar how natural Mystic Eyes develop through genetic mutation, Foreigner's eyes were forced to undergo a mutation to their current state.
    After absorbing carbon from various sources in his body, his eyes are now made out of diamonds. Those Mystic Eyes are a completely new kind and are classified as the 'Evil Eyes'. With them it is possible for Foreigner to duplicate any Mystic Eyes he is aware of with only a few exceptions. Always active is the effect that grants him a limited bird view on himself. The Eyes that are confirmed to be used by Foreigner are the Mystic Eyes of Binding (suggestive crippling), Whisper (subtle manipulation), Flame, Seeing Emotions, Looting (Mana Drain), Prolongation (Ophelias), Transience, but also of Usurpation (taking control of other eyes, even Mystic Eyes) and of Petrification (Medusa's).
    This wide array of Mystic Eyes makes Foreigner unpredictable when using his Evil Eyes, but due to him receiving this ability at the end of his life and him having weak magic circuits, the potential rank on all of them is relatively low. Rapidly switching between the effects is Mana draining for him and because he is no proper mage, controlling the Mana expenditure of those Eyes are a weak point of his. He sparingly uses the effects in combat and rather relies "on his own strength".
    As examples, the Mystic Eyes of Flames are enough to instantly set a normal human ablaze, with enough concentration he can do the same with Servants, if they have no Magic Resistance or Mana to resist, Seeing Emotions is enough to tell if someone has negative feelings towards him, Binding can be negated by those with Mental Fortification or Magic Resistance skills and Looting is negligible for most Servants, but enough to deteriorate non-magical items. Prolongation is used to cull some of the positive outcomes of the enemy and Transcience is primarily used to set 'Decapitation Traps', similar to the known user of those Eyes did by translating a 'slash in the past' to a 'slash in the present'.
    The ranks may be low right now, but because it is the first time he actively uses them and his now status as a Servant means he can handle his powers better than he would during life and it is possible, if not probable, that with time his control rises. Beware.
    Another way to use his Eyes is to stare into their Eyes and release the True Name of this Noble Phantasm. Foreigner and the target will then Astral Project into the realm of the Outer God, where they have to face the demon who sits above the throne of corpses. Foreigner refuses to use this, as he does not want to face him again. The target will be struck with utter fear and terror. In a 1vs1 situation, both would be stunned from this encounter and the one who can come back to his senses first will likely win the duel.
    Else it grants immunity to most Mystic Eyes and he is able to detect them instantly if targetted or witnessing an effect of them.

Capture of Delhi
    Even Beasts fear my Wrath

Foreigner's tertiary Noble Phantasm, remnants of his Rider incarnation.
    The Delhi Sultanate defended their city with armored elephants with poisoned tusks, which frightened large parts of Timur's army. To fight those mighty animals that would stampede over his men, he loaded his camels with as much wood and hay as they could carry. When the elephants drew closer, he ignited the camels and led them towards the elephants. The animals were easily frightened by the pained howls of the burning camels, turned tail and instead ran over their own lines. Foreigner then went on and could easily conquer the Delhi Sultanate. This anecdote is crystallized as the ability to summon shadows of things that would scare beasts utilized in Anti-Army Noble Phantasms and uses them to reflect the effect on the user. Because this Noble Phantasm can only be used against Noble Phantasms centered around attacking animals, it is rarely used.

Quotes and Relationships

Spoiler:
    Medusa
    *Malicious gazes are exchanged. Medusa looks with disgust, Foreigner with a grotesque and mocking smile*

Genghis Khan
    "He still has not arrived? Tell me why."

"So if he is a Grand Rider he can not be summoned here, but if there was a Beast…"

Altera
    "Pahaha, inferior version of Great Genghis Khan! Shame, a weakling like you got here before the greatest of them all. But it seems like you and your kind made quite a spectacle wherever you showed up. He likes to offer his thanks, you should know which version of you I mean. Pahahaha like meeting a celebrity you almost appreciate!"

Ushiwakamaru
    "Pahaha, amusing little girl you are! I conquered so many lands, have accumulated riches beyond compare and you come to me and say you are envious of my Golden Rule (Corpses) skill? Finally someone who appreciates a good collection of heads!"

Gilles De Rais
    "Master, have you summoned them? Of course you did, wonderful! I saw it in my dreams! The stars in my mind foretold me his arrival! In the swirl of the universe, the Blinking Beacon that defied them all shone upon me and petrified me like the Gorgon of old! Please, let me meet the Warrior of the Stars!"

Hannibal
    "Come now! Try your Noble Phantasm and see what happens!"

Adolf Hitler:
    "Heed my words, infidel! I offer you my thanks. Your invasion came at the most perfect time. I would ask if you were send by him as well, but I feel it. You needed no help from anyone to create such bloodshed."

Jesse Livermore & Yang Guifei
    "Pahahaha, here we are, excellent. I was requested to deliver a message to you, the simple puppets of the ones above you. Be so kind and deliver it to your mommys."

Clytie Van Gogh, Katsushika Hokusai & other Artist Servants
    "Your art is wonderful. It is not like what my lands have created, but I know that you are truly a master of your work. Come with me! Join my Samarkand! You will be showered with gold and you shall have all the materials you desire! You will live only to create your art and make my city even more beautiful! I have thousands of likeminded servants like you there! Your horizon will be widened, your art will flourish, you will live in absolute bliss! A whole city can become your canvas!"

Sir John Franklin
    "Decades you wandered across the world and killed. Indeed you painted this world with colors only befitting of a brush like yourself. But in the end even you succumbed to the bitter cold. You shall be a lesson to this blasphemous world. Infringe on other's home, eat away the borders and you will be in turn be eaten by the blizzards. Let that be a warning to the one watching over you."

Amadeus (Lily)
    "Pahahaha, what a brave little ant you are. Ah yes, stare at me with bad intent, give me the Evil Eye! We are like enemies after all! Our beings are incompatible, glare at me, despise and detest me to your little hearts content! But know that, child! Despite all your efforts, regardless of your cute songs and prayers, you were never enough to stop his gaze. He pierced a hole in your domain and I have no issue doing the same. You are hailed as the Anti-Foreigner? What does it make me?"
    "A Meanie! *Sticks out tongue* BLEEEGH"

Sigmund Freud
    "Ah Master, most excellent time for you to arrive. I just talked to Kuranes. He thinks he has some information about the one being empowering our newest addition of the Foreigner Class. Or rather of his potential. In our current time, around 120 years ago, a cosmic event was registered that was beyond proportions. That was their doing. Kuranes met a certain being that declared war against an oppressor that killed his kind. It was talking about how it is the best possible time, considering how damaged from wounds it is and how weak it had to become from sitting idly by without battling. He met that being several times and from what we can deduce there is no doubt it was their battle. That entity was extremely powerful and was still beaten by something that was described as at deaths door. It is scary to think about it."

Fujino Asagami & Shiki Ryougi
    "Pahaha, go on and try your petty tricks on me. Angered you can not make use of the only power you can rely on? But do not worry. The origins of your eyes do not allow me to replicate your effects. Especially you, woman, those Eyes of Rotation...do you know who or what had them first?"

Quetzalcoatl
    "Heeey~ Master ❤. Yes I did see that mans Noble Phantasm, yes. It does remind me of the Tzompantli of my beloved realm. Truly a sight to behold, but I would appreciate it if Master would let me kill this men right here and now, yeees! He says he knows who came up with that tradition in my realm and the origin of those famous 'Crystal Skulls'. I feel angered that those Outer Things try to claim stuff from our Mythology, yees. That ghastly man of frost recently claimed similar things towards Skadi-chan. How daaaare theey."

Qin Shi Huangdi
    "Kill the dangerous, keep the beneficial alive, we can agree on that. If I had reached your lands I would have not found a single life worthy to bring home."
    "Bark all you want, Tumor. Your attack would be like a mild annoyance to my realm or of the one in Proper Human History. Even if you did not succumb to illness before reaching the border, you would still have perished. You growl big, because you think you have a big scary Master behind your back, but my people knew their mocking is nothing more than gallow humor of bones fading into dust."

Eostre=Ishtar/Freyja and Lord El-Melloi II
    "Boing, Boing...oh Master, you surprised me, I almost jumped out of my seat haha...yeah I know I wasn't surprised and wasn't jumping, Zhuge, don't make that face. I know you wanted to consult about the new summon. I hang around with him for a while. That guy is weird and grotesque. After hearing about the festival he started hiding some skulls in the area, scaring the kids. Humor like rotten eggs, huuh?"
    "Please stop with those bad puns and get to the point, Master seems in a hurry."
    "Okay I am serious now. So let's just jump right into it. I analyzed the magical signature of his eyes like you wanted. Your suspicions were right, they are similar to a certain type of gem magic, but none seem really that familiar to me. I even asked Freyja here, who is adept in magecraft related to precious metals."
    "I am sorry, I am not familiar with this signature and I compared it to every precious metal here on earth. There are perhaps some traces in there, but nothing outside the regular metallic deposits in crystalline structures."
    "If I may, one of my students belongs to the Lehrman family and through my interaction with her I was able to get a feel for mystic eyes based on gemstones. After discussing it with Rin...Ishtar here we came to the conclusion that we know what those eyes are...at least we have a hypothesis."
    "We think his eyes are made out of diamonds. Probably a rare version or something. We did not recognize it, because using diamonds for magic is an ordeal and often not worth it, because they need to be handled with care, are expensive and are frankly pretty dangerous."
    "According to the Lehrman theory, who tried their hands on creating mystic eyes of diamonds, they should be able to replicate all kinds of effects gemstone-based artificial Mystic Eyes can create and they think because of the structure of diamonds perhaps even those of real Mystic Eyes."
    "Diamonds can absorb more Mana and information than most other gemstones. That is the reason why creating diamond Mystic Eyes would be a game changer. For each Mystic Eye a person possesses, the brain needs to create a pathway for their activation. Therefore having multiple Mystic Eyes can literally wreck your brain, because it becomes too hard to handle. The maximal amount of pathways recorded right now seems to be 8, which is a miracle for a mortal."
    "With diamonds it would be only one, because the pathways of activating the different effects are inside the diamond and not in the body. But, because the diamond is harder to handle, it harbors more risks. They are the Ultimate High Risk, High Reward Mystic Eyes."
    "After formulating our theory, we asked Da Vinci and Chaldeas ressources of different diamonds to analyze further (too bad they vanished afterwards *whistle*). None of them quite match the signature, the closest were the Black and Red Diamond. Then we actually considered the person behind those eyes and it opened other questions and one pretty scary answer."
    "At the time Foreigner was alive, the proper tools to create even simple gemstone Mystic Eyes were not available, even with the influx of educated people and mages into Samarkand this would not have been possible. And the size of those gems is too big. Even the currently biggest diamond in the world, which resides in the Crown Jewelry of Iran, would not be big enough to create one eye. Then we came to the conclusion that, because we are dealing with something otherworldly, that his eyes were made into diamonds."
    "Like the English Gentleman likes to say "When you have eliminated the possible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." As someone who can say something about turning organic substances into precious material, the process of making the very eyes into something like diamonds? It had to be painful beyond compare. To receive the proper resources, the body would have to provide much of itself to do that. He may claim it was a gift, but it was more like a curse."
    "Just to show the amount of resources he had to give, his Servant self is much bigger than his remains found in his tomb. You could say afterwards he was a head shorter than he used to be. *smirks* "
    "How dare you lecture me, Zhuge?"

King Hassan
    "You dare call me Hearken, infidel?! I will not offer my head to the likes of you, instead I will offer you the heads of all your disciples if you speak to me like that again. I heard you carved out your own organs? Then I suppose you have no problem if i carve out your skull?"
    "Hearken! In the hour thy death arrives, i shalt have thy head and thee shall feeleth the agony of thy victims."

Lore and Background

Spoiler:

General Concept of the Evil Eye:

In almost all cultures there is the common concept of the 'Evil Eye'. A curse, cast consciously or unconsciously upon others by simply gazing maliciously at the target. The effects vary slightly from region to region, but most common are bad luck for humans, animals and objects alike. From slight inconveniences like broken cars, valuables breaking apart due to envious gazes, development of well behaved children into delinquents by curses of other parents, to death within a day or bursting into flames, everything was once somewhere attributed to be the result of someone giving the victim the 'Evil Eye'.
    Curiously many of those cultures started depicting that eye on talismans and other places with a light blue eye.
    But where did that belief originate from? What is the reason that universally such a concept exists across the globe?
    Well the answer, like always, lies deep in the past.

All old cultures looked at the stars for guidance in the dark or their life. They observed the rise and fall of stars over the horizon, the passing of asterisms over the months, how the sky behaves over time and that it repeats like music, painting stories across the universe. The sky was a place to marvel at, the beauty was attributed to gods, their creation, their being, their home, their life, all were divine or served them.
    But across all regions of the earth, they noticed one star, one alone that was not like the others.
    They felt a presence, that was not right, that did not evoke marvel, respect or joy, but somehow…fear, dread and unease.
    The star was different than the rest, it was not the one that was watched…the star watched them.
    Over time the young humanity noticed this star was blinking like a real eye. In a cycle of around 69 hours the eye in the sky would close and open. For some cultures this had major impacts on their life. Especially in the region of the Mediterrenean, the Middle East and Ancient Egypt the Shining Blue Eye in the Sky held power over the days only second to the sun and moon itself. The
    closing of the eye
    dimming of the star
    was a good sign for the ancient Egyptians, which can be seen in the cycle of 'lucky days' every 2.85 days, which represents it's frequency (See Cairo Calendar). In the middle East the court astronomers had to notify about the state of the star, so commanders avoided entering a major battle, when the star was weak. A shining eye would mean, that it is raging and hungering for battle, therefore ensuring for a successful fight, that star has to watch. Same was thought in Egypt, which was conflated with the Wadjet, a goddess, that would transform into a vicious beast when shining bright, threatening humanity. On those days Luck would decrease for all dwelling beneath it's shine.
    The old Greeks would even go so far and associate that forboding star in the sky with the Eye of the Medusa, the perfect and most dangerous representation of the concept of the 'Evil Eye'.
    That star is known under several aliases, but today we know it as
    Algol, the Demon Star.

Algol, the Demon Star in the HPL-verse:

The Demon Star was mentioned by HPL in his work "Beyond of the Wall of Sleep" and tells the story of a young researcher treating a 40yo deranged man, we would nowadays call a 'hillbilly'. Despite his isolated upbringing without much contact to outside and culture, he often woke up and started shouting about what he has seen in his dreams, before snapping out of it and forgetting what he screamed. In his language he described vistas of vast oceans of stars and other fantastical landscapes, that can not be explained for someone growing up without fairlytales or the like. After a while the young researcher used a way to communicate with his brain and discovered that the man was a vessel for a being of pure light. The unnamed being inside that man described that he was bound to this body for decades, but when he is free, he will wage war against his Nemesis. A mocking and laughing demon in the night sky, an entity even we humans feel in the distance. The one we know as Algol, the Demon Star. The being explained that he wanted to enact vengeance for aeons, but was not successful. But this time he will enact it and conquer the oppressor. Before the vessel died he told him to watch them in the sky near the dreaded star.
    The story ends with the following account:
    “On February 22, 1901, a marvelous new star was discovered by Dr. Anderson, of Edinburgh, not very far from Algol. No star had been visible at that point before. Within twenty-four hours the stranger had become so bright that it outshone Capella. In a week or two it had visibly faded, and in the course of a few months it was hardly discernible with the naked eye.”

Algol in my Nasuverse Interpretation:

Like the short description of Algol suggests, Algol is a warmonger that looks down on his opponents and all life in existence. He mocked and laughed at a being of pure light, that has enough power to outshine the sixth brightest star in our sky and still beat it in a short amount of time.
    Across time Algol received several names. The name he is currently known as derives from ra's al-ghul, the Arabic word for 'Head of the Ghoul'. In the same region he was also named "Ri'B al Ohill" for "Demon's Head". Other names would be 'Rōsh ha Sāṭān' for 'Satan's Head' in Hebrew and "Caput Larvae" for 'Spectre's Head' in Latin.
    Interestingly, the Chinese, the people with the deepest and most detailed knowledge about the stars never really feared Algol like the other realms. Like they knew something the others did not. Algol was merely a star in the Mausoleum, a region in the Stomach Mansion of the 28 heavenly constellations. Not far from Algol is a star called "Tseih She", 'The Piled-up Corpses', representing what is supposed to be kept in a Mausoleum.
    Despite that, across the globe Algol was associated with bad luck, war, violence and death, especially decapitation symbolized by Medusa's eye being the asterism laid above him and other similar visuals.
    Of course humanity would try to seek ways and methods to avoid the gaze from the sky that would bring bad luck. The most spread across the globe and best known method to protect against it was the (ironically named) 'Evil Eye' itself. The famous blue eye painted on talismans was meant to deflect the curse from the star or to avert it's gaze, like humans do when looking at foreign eyes. It is said that that the color was blue, because blue color was easy to come by, but of course history won't record the ancient origin of the shining blue star that brings calamity upon the world. Or perhaps over time Alaya prevented it, so the demon in the sky wont get too much acknowledgement? Knowingly wearing a depiction of a greater being to gain some kind of protection is in of itself worship of a god, or not?
    Even when the ancient interpretation of the 'blinking eye' was slowly forgotten, in the Middle Ages the star's significance was not. Algol was listed in the '15 Behenian Fixed Stars', stars used for medieval Astrology Witchcraft in the European and Arabic sphere. It was said that they grant special power and have influence over other planets when they are close to them.
    Here too, Algol was denoted as an unlucky star if not the unluckiest star, tainting those around him and bringing misfortune. All 15 were associated with a gemstone and a plant. Algol was associated with the greatest gem of them all, the diamond and black hellebore as his designated plant. The Hellebore is a toxic family of plants and Algol is the only star together with Procryon (who is also considered an unlucky star, but much less than Algol) to have a dangerous plant attributed to it.
    So his presence was always somewhat felt as threatening to humanity, but has he ever acted in the human sphere of influence? Is he just an observer? Has he the same motivation to interact with humanity like most other Outer Gods?

Yes and No.

While he has no motivation to claim Earth and humanity, he still enjoys watching us mortals struggle. Our ways, our wars, our bloodshed, it all is entertaining for a galactic conqueror with for one: nothing left to prove and for another: no one left to conquer. Most worthy opponents he is aware of are either sealed or not able to fight anymore. Watching those other Outer Gods turn this small insignificant planet into a field of war is the only motivation he has to not destroy the known universe to keep him entertained somewhat. Compare it to us mortals watching the NPC in a civilization game do their best to survive, we have the power to kill them, their legacy, their future, their whole world anytime, but we dont, because we enjoy them.
    Or so he would like to describe it. In truth Algol is a scarred entity. Fighting for long strange Aeons against other things out there in realms that exceed our understanding of 'our universe' and remaining victorious came at a cost. Even he, mighty as he is or was, has suffered wounds and is severely weakened. While most Outer Gods are sealed away, Algol never was, but his weakened state he is in now is almost identical. That is what the Chinese somehow knew. Algol is no threat to humanity, nor the universe anymore. They considered him dying and when the 28 mansions were conceptualized in the sky, they build a tomb, a Mausoleum, for him and the bodies of his victims being close to him. Over time the truth degraded and Algol became just one of the stars in the asterism instead of something to be at least respected by in form of stellar paintings.
    Algol is a shadow of what he once was. A wounded conqueror, hiding his wounds and laughing at those he once could have destroyed within a blink of an eye. Lucky for that God of Cosmic Wars that the universe now seems eerily silent, almost safe. Even a thing like Algol can dream and he hoped to reclaim the glory he once held. But nothing is left to be done, his rivals sealed or silent. That is when he turned his gaze unto the Earth, an insignificant planet in the vast black cosmic ocean sprinkled with dots of light. How could something so small with worthless things be saturated with powers that he remembers as other Outer Gods?
    For millenia he watched this planet that broke the silence of space while licking his barely healing wounds. His mere gaze influenced the conceptual shell around the Earth. Humanity noticed it as well and somehow knew that it was that distant thing in the sky that was responsible for it.
    Algol saw human history unfold. From the day he started observing he saw the evolution of humanity, saw how they had their primitive quarrels and wars, how they lived and died in vain. But sometimes there were individuals, that caught even his attention. There was this man, with so much potential for…entertainment in him, despite being scarred like him. Algol saw someone that had the proper respect for a being of his standing and the lust for carnage. But that promising man, nothing more than an insect compared to the Demon Star, was about to throw it all away and so Algol made contact.

Background of Timur:

That male was Foreigner and their first contact was in the early years of Timur's career as a conqueror. During battle he was wounded and he fled into nearby ruins. Timur lamented his fate and expected to die like a dog. His wounds hurt more than the injury from many years ago, that left him lame and with only 8 fingers. There he was, waiting for death between the rubble of something that once was strong. It was then, that the demon spoke to him and drew his attention to an ant, struggling to climb rubble with his food. Due to wind and weight of the load the ant fell over and over, but always got up to try again. On the 70th try the ant finally succeeded and walked away with it's precious treasure.
    "Is a mere ant more tenacious than you?"
    This question ignited something in Foreigner and his will to prevail came back even stronger. He recovered quickly and then heard
    "You stood up again like that insect. But what makes you better than a mere ant?"
    "I am superior. Because that was the last failure in my life."
    Foreigner then went on and wrote his story in the minds of the people of his time and for future generations - and his ink was the blood of all in his way. He conquered Persia, he defeated the mighty Golden Horde, destroyed Delhi with ease, invaded Armenia and Georgia and sacked cities in Syria like Aleppo and Damascus. In Ankara he defeated the Anatolian Ruler Beyezid after a year-long period of insulting each other, leading to the sultans capture and death and the subsequent twelve year civil war between the Ottomans.
    After every success the voice from above came back and continued to mock the unbeaten conqueror. But while other men would have been driven mad by it, Foreigner wasn't a normal man. It encouraged him to become more successful and more cruel to show this intangible being that he, Timur, is more than just an ant.
    Historians saw glimpses of that, but misinterpreted it as the desire "to amaze the world" and leave an impression, rather than "amaze that demon". This is further supported by him neglecting every conquered area after leaving outside his native Iran, because he saw himself as a 'plundering conqueror' than a 'ruler'.
    In most of the conquered cities, Foreigner's obsession with beheading became obvious. The towers of decapitated heads in Ishafan and Delhi, the mass bedeading in the Ottoman city of Smyrna; his order in Bagdhah to all soldiers to present him with at least two heads, which led to the mass decapitation of several thousand residents, then captured prisoners of earlier campaigns and when they all ran out, soldiers feared Foreigner so much, they resorted to beheading their own wifes. His appearance meant only carnage.
    After all that he returned to Samarkand and stayed there for nine months, celebrating his victories and what has become of his glorious home through the use of the educated and artistic he left alive. In Samarkand Foreigner learned more about Chinese Astrology through his grandson. Algol, listening as well was at first amused at the petty attempts to map his kingdom, but noticed the interpretation they had of himself. Their disrespect towards the Cosmic Conqueror enraged him and blinded he finally made a mistake.
    See, usually the Counter Force would react to Outer Gods actively trying to act in the world of Men, be it sending gods of the Arctic Cold to counteract the threat or merely killing the vessel trying to create music that brings Chaos beyond comprehension. But Algol was never 'active'. He never revealed himself for what he is, he never ordered Foreigner around or expected him to do something specific to entertain him. Algol was merely an observer, occasionally whispering to someone significant in the world. The Counter Force did not take notice or saw no need for action. Until that time.
    Algol finally gave one order after learning about the Chinese.

"Punish."

Foreigner, fearless and cruel as he was, who has seen the most gruesome death vistas, walking through streets of people pleading for their life while they were being cemented into walls alive, strolling through mountains of heads staring at him and seeing people burn alive while his men laughed at them, even he
    was struck with utter fear when he heard that single word.
    "You dare give me ord---"

"Punish."

After he heard those words an unimaginable pain struck his head. Like thousand burning arrows hitting his eyes, a feeling as if his life is sucked out of his body, no towards his eyes. He was blind, yet he did see. A black ocean of stars spread around him and he swam in their stellar carcasses. On top of those piled up celestial corpses throned a demon and when Foreigner locked eyes with the being residing above the tower of cosmic death he heard the familiar voice again.

"Punish. I will watch."

But this time…he heard it from within himself.
    To keep the sense of he is, he argued with himself how that was not an order from something he feared, but an idea he had for years. He had to invade China. It is only logical. Years prior a political relationship between the Ming Dynasty and the Timurid Empire was established, but recently they dared to address Foreigner as a subject; and his great ancestor tried to conquer the Chinese. He shall end what he started.
    It is the beginning of his end. From mere observer to active participant. That change of tone from Algol alerted the Counter Force.
    Foreigner preferred to start wars in spring, but uncharacteristic for him he began his campaign already in Winter.
    In the cold December days he became sick and succumbed to illness from the unusual constant barrage of blizzards. The sturdy and big old man, who overshadowed even youngsters with his vitality fell victim to a common cold. Of course the Counter Force had their hands in it, but a part of Foreigner's death was Algol itself. The 'gift' Foreigner received sucked him dry to sustain it, which left even an unnaturally strong man in his sixties weaker than usual. Never a proper mage, the burden on his body was too big and could not resist the cold like he and his people are used to.
    In Timurs last days he divided his empire amongst his surviving children and grandchildren and decided on the words he wants to leave behind in his tomb. And those words were

"When I Rise From the Dead, The World Shall Tremble”
    and
    “Whosoever Disturbs My Tomb Will Unleash an Invader More Terrible than I".

Like a hillbilly that could only use his limited vocabulary to explain the fantastical things he saw in his sleep, the Conqueror, who never heard of the Holy Grail and Summoning of Spirits from the past, used those words to warn the world.
    Just read them as
    "When I
    am summoned
    Rise From the Dead
    ... Will Unleash an
    Outer God
    Invader
    More Terrible than I"

Craft Essence

Punishment

"Punish...Punish..."
    Rings through his ears,
    "Punish...Punish..."
    echoes through his bones,
    "Punish...Punish..."
    moves him ever forward,
    "Punish...Punish..."
    He knows, he walks into death, but even death itself
    is more favourable
    than seeing His gaze again.
    "Punish."
    One word was enough to kill a King,
    "Punish."
    One word was enough to birth a Slave.
    "Punish."
    One word was enough to change a conqueror.
    From warning the people that he is coming,
    to warning the world that He is coming.
    "Punish."
    One word was enough to be his punishment.

Creator Notes
    First of I need to be honest and admit that I used the False Faith skill from this Timur, because it just fits with the vision I had. In general this is such a great sheet, that it deserves to be mentioned here, because perhaps without their NP ideas, I wouldve missed the Curse of Timur aspect, which anchors the Foreigner aspect of Timur a bit better in my version. Using his title as a sword and his tomb as a shield, especially if you know how Gur-e Amir looks is SO GOOD.

I am surprised how well my recent Eostre worked with this sheet. A throwaway joke I linked to Timur as a Teaser presented good synergy between Ishtar, Freyja and his Eyes. Overall the connections I could draw with others in the relationship part is huge, even leaving out other teasers or other Servants.

Regarding the story that sets the basis for Algol, have a read. You will find some phrases used there in my sheet here.
    In my eyes the story is a good representation of who HPL was a writer. It shows his ignorant persona that looks down on those 'lesser' than him, that saw Knowledge as something that only those Worthy of it can handle. The uneducated were part of them, represented through the people who grew up isolated without education. But it also shows the source of HPL's Mystery - his attempt to understand science and his general gist of viewing it as foolish to try to understand it, which those Outer Gods he created symbolize. Algol was the first double star system (which is the reason for the periodic blinking, but actually consists of three stars even with a dimming that could not be seen with mere eyes) observed of it's kind. Hearing of star that periodically dims like an eye was enough for him and probably hearing what supernova are was something of interest for him too. Same with his obsession with slapping in "Non-Euclidean" in descriptions, because just few decades prior, this whole new world of mathematics was found by the public and he just heard how weird it is, because it goes against all logic at that time. The term "Euclidean Math" did not exist prior, because there was only "Mathematics" like Euclid tought us so long ago, a completely new and weird field after more than 2000 years of thinking we understand it.

NittyGritty style last words: So...no head?

Last edited by DelRey; June 28th, 2021 at 05:23 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Timur: Man, if only I posted Hyacinthus a little later, I could've gone to town with all the head and bone jokes here. Anyway, now this is a terrifying Servant worthy of being a final boss in some Singularity/Lostbelt. The NPs are terrifying, and I dread what would happen if he were to find some way of mastering all those mystic eyes. For the lore, you did another impressive job tying together irl history, Lovecraftian mythos, and Nasuverse lore, mainly on the mystic eyes. Great work.

Blog Entries
    Hyacinthus: Et in Arcadia ego, for the poor lad... what, no line for Clytie?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Hyacinthus: Et in Arcadia ego, for the poor lad... what, no line for Clytie?
    Good point, I should probably add some lines to Clytie, Caenis, and other people screwed over by divine love later.

Blog Entries
    Timur: okay this is scary stuff Right there and you call me overpowered he is alsoo very powerfull . i mustt say or does finally take effects my diabolic plan to raise the powerscale of the servants here !?!?
    *diabolic laughter* Muahaa ,Zehahah ,Hehezheh !

okay joke aside i must say really good , i would be curious wwhat he would think of my Thracian King Burebista or my Dragonqueen ? Also would you thin that both could have a Chance against him in a 1 vs 1 Scenario ?

Also as Little hint or confusion i will use for my next servant this example Picture \/
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 14th, 2021 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I will say though, I am kinda disappointed by the lack of Calogrenant in this Calogrenant sheet.
    I'm not sure how you could ask me to change that. I covered all the things he did as well as including Cei because Calogrenat translates to "Cai lo grenant" meaning "Cai the grumbler", which is what originally had my sights set on an Alter-Ego. It's actually pretty interesting to consider him as a character made to be a foil to Kay as "everything Kay isn't", and makes the conversations they have an interesting exploration of Kay from two differing sides. Then when I sought out to explain his inhuman nature, it all fell through from there, because what was going to be a homunculus turned into an Ophanim and then into a Seraphim. Like I said, it's crazy to watch my mind work.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Calogrenant: Now this is an interesting way to tie the two relatively obscure figures together. The "glitches" add some interesting flavor to the sheet and the two parts complemented each other nicely with Calogrenant raising several questions answered by Zerachiel.

And dang, with two similar, yet very different ways of "walking alongside humanity", he may just be one of the few people able to genuinely piss off Samyaza to the point of dropping his "serene messianic figure" act.
    That was the aim.

Hard to be 'messianic' when your being pitied even harder than you pitied others. Especially when it's out of genuine love and pain alongside exercising their 'free will' in complete opposition to you. Nothing's more effective than using someone's own doctrine against them.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Calogrenat: I understand now what you meant with all your teasers, Morg. This is crazy, but crazy good. This is such a creative idea. It stands out to most others of the [REDACTED] we have here. Really great sheet, morg.
    could it be that you forgot to teaser/glitch the Creed skill? It appears in the Creator notes, but not in the sheet itself.
    That Skill was supposed to be only in the CN. It's one of the biggest give-aways, so it completely hides itself while just obscuring the other details.

Hyacinthus:
    Ichika Orimura feels his pain, but at least never was killed by his harem. Not for lack of trying, though.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; May 14th, 2021 at 02:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Calogrenat:Soryy i did initially not gave a feedback quite well done ,though i wonder how many more overnatural beings did had their Play in Arthorias life ,and i must ask this Question was now Arthorias time Frame withhin the Age of Gods or the Age of Faeries ?

Also i am curious how he would think of my Lucifer Version as just Realcasuals one has a line ? Also i am curious About his oppinion About my HermeTris ?

Also how did you do the script effect ?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I'm not sure how you could ask me to change that.
    I didn't "ask" you to change anything. I was merely expressing my opinion that it was sad to see Calogrenant reduced to a skinsuit for a Zerachiel sheet when he has so much going for himself that I found it a waste of potential.

That was all.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I didn't "ask" you to change anything. I was merely expressing my opinion that it was sad to see Calogrenant reduced to a skinsuit for a Zerachiel sheet when he has so much going for himself that I found it a waste of potential.

That was all.
    "Ask" was the wrong word. I just meant that I'm a bit disappointed that's how you see it. I could have made him an elemental or homunculus like I said earlier, but the prayer, milky blood, and fiery Pillar appearing at his death only for him to come back to die later just fit too perfectly. It's more me wondering how you would have done it and explained it all. Everything except the Gawain part is all he has, and that's including the Cei part. In essence "what potential do you see wasted when all I did was add onto what was already there?"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Hypothetical question but if one would want to make a servant made out of wraiths that operate under the concept of a child soldier, would using Child!Violet Evergarden be a good enough faceclaim?

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm gone for a day and someone uses Teddy as a face claim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    "Ask" was the wrong word. I just meant that I'm a bit disappointed that's how you see it. I could have made him an elemental or homunculus like I said earlier, but the prayer, milky blood, and fiery Pillar appearing at his death only for him to come back to die later just fit too perfectly. It's more me wondering how you would have done it and explained it all. Everything except the Gawain part is all he has, and that's including the Cei part. In essence "what potential do you see wasted when all I did was add onto what was already there?"
    Whether he's an angel, an elemental or a homunculus - it doesn't really matter as those are all just aesthetic differences added on post-hoc. It's the heart - or rather the "core" of the character I have a problem with. You intended to add to Calogrenant's character with Zerachiel but it ended up like the Ship of Theseus whereby so much of the former was shaved away that it feels like he's not there anymore, which is especially evident in the selection of Skills and Noble Phantasm which reflect solely Zerachiel and Kay instead.

You ask "how would I have done it" but that is almost pointless as our approaches would be so fundamentally different that it would be like comparing apples and oranges. I can clearly see the amount of time and effort you put into this and it's not a bad sheet by any means, it just really isn't to my tastes is all.

That said...you saying "that's all he has" as an explanation triggers the nerd in me to prove you wrong. Le'see, it's Saturday right now. Give me one week and I'll throw together my own Calogrenant sheet to show off how much neuroticism I have.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Apropos of nothing: anyone who's both Burmese and has a healthy appreciation of Burmese myths? Even just the second will do.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna
    Here's some resources to start with that [...]
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I already have all that data and more in my brain thanks to obsessively reading the legends too many times.