Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Now, lemme say this: wow! What an amazing Galatea sheet this one is! Just like Royd said, you've perfectly captured that "weird" atmosphere of what would be to have a constantly evolving perfect doll as a Servant. It felt like something straight outta some Black Mirror episode. Very nice indeed.
    yes good, your praise fuels me. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I did notice somewhat of a contradiction between her lore and NP sections though. In the former you state that Pygmalion was unable to act on his desires until the day he died, whereas her NP description says she managed to have children with him, which would presumably necessitate such a thing. Since her having children was noted to be "impossible" I guess maybe she did it in some way other than having sex, but I'm curious if you thought that through. (Her being able to remodel her body also kind of contradicts the "no sexual anatomy" limitation, unless that wasn't an ability she had in life).
    I meant to imply she sort of just made the children... exist. The intention is definitely "she's a barbie doll down there". Glad you like it aside from that tho!

Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    That Galatea sheet hits like a giant metal fist. It really is in-character for the Greek gods to "gift" an unfeeling, obviously inhuman spouse to the forerunner of every guy with an unironic waifu. Props for making me feel deeply uncomfortable.

Unrelated: The way things have been going, I won't be surprised if Galatea shows up as a robot girl with plasma cannons and the like.
    Glad I could make you uncomfortable! Mission accomplished!

Robot was how the concept started out, until the Feb contest theme inspired me to start over and retool her.
    Last edited by kiwi; March 9th, 2020 at 04:11 AM.

You did a real good job on the Galatea sheet. Definately not a character I would really expect a sheet be made of, but good job regardless. She has a interesting gimmick and feels unique.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, there are some other galethea's in CaS 2 iirc. They are less creepy though

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

I'll have to check them out later.

Also, oof, the formatting for the post with the CaS2 archive and the Contest Servants has kind been borked. >_>

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Ah~ You were trying to take my darling from me? I think not. Now lay back and let me take control. You'll thank me later."
    ★ ★

Source (X)

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Class(es): Various
    Alignment: Neural Evil
    Region: Britain – Arthurian Mythos
    Height: 159 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Humanoid, Male, Riding, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: B+

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: D

grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Despite hijacking the class container, Lancer herself possesses no innate resistance however she has usurped the possession of an amulet ring that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Eternal Arms Mastery: A-
    Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
    Lancer herself had no combat experience in life but this is irrelevant. Since this is originally another's own Skill, it is receiving a slight Rank Down.

Crown of Madness: C

A Skill that allows one to raise another's parameters in exchange for robbing them of their reason, granting Mad Enhancement of an equivalent rank to anyone. Rather than talent, it is the crystallisation of her own abusive actions and tactics of manipulation against her “beloved” that drove him to insanity and broke his will. Furthermore, she is capable of controlling individuals she has granted this curse on remotely like automata if their will has been broken enough.

This ability is very helpful when someone tries to take her husband from her. However it appears that she herself is under the effects of Mad Enhancement herself…

Grail Pedigree: B
    The proof of a Grail Guardian. Supposedly, the members of the bloodline that was charged with safekeeping the Holy Grail received a strong divine protection from it. Consequentially, an extraordinary good fortune is summoned on a preferential manner when in a critical situation. This skill has overridden the Protection of the Fairies skill she would have otherwise stolen.

Riding: B
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    In addition to the target of her obsession, Lancer as a fair lady would be expected to have a graceful talent for riding, herself.

Shapeshift: A

A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.

Rather than an inborn ability, it is the crystalisation of her stealing the identity of Guinevere on multiple occasions. She can duplicate the appearence, mannerisms and voice of another that would allow her to replace a female target perfectly

Noble Phantasms

Dolorous Stroke
    The Phantasmagorical Blow of Suffering

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-King
    Range: 2~6
    Maximum Targets: 1

The most infamous strike in all Arthurian legend. She ignores an "unearthly voice" and strikes the king when deprived of her weapon and thinks her stroke is 'justified'. The single Dolorous Stroke struck down the Fisher king and devastated his entire kingdom, turning it into a wasteland until the king was healed by Galahad. Lancer can replicate this attack with any of his weapons but it synchronises with the fabled Spear of Destiny, the Lance of Loginus. Lancer can replicate this phenomenon and strike her foe with a powerful curse, ruining the flow of prana almost irreparably. Any magus or servant who has received this blow will be critically weakened, leaving them incapable of performing in combat and in constant pain. The landscape will reflect the state of the wounded party and slowly deteriorate and wither over time. The death of Lancer will not stop these effects but they can be healed by a "Truly Virtuous Person".

As one who has forcibly asserted herself into the Lancer class container, daughter of the Fisher King who suffered this blow and the connection she has to the Holy Grail and the tale, she has claimed this Noble Phantasm for herself. Also curiously enough the blow will take effect regardless of where it lands on the opponent but when performing this attack, she will always aim for the groin. It is unknown if this is a conscious decision or not. This is a digression, but should she summon herself as a Saber or Berserker she will possess Arondight instead.

Song of Grail
    Sing Out, O’ White Grail

Type: Magecraft
    Range: 0~50
    Maximum Targets: 20 People

The true Noble Phantasm of Elaine of Corbenic. It is her “love” merged with the possession of a Holy Grail allowing for the temporary granting of "a sincere and pure wish." Rather than being a function of her existence as a wish-granting device, it is instead a rare positive sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It grants a recovery effect to herself and all those around her position while cancelling out all bad status effects. It also cancels out all kinds of persistent damage people are currently suffering from. It is possible to revive Servants that are in a condition of "unable to battle" as long as a fragment of their spiritual core remains... However due to her selfishness she is only capable of continually pouring these blessings upon herself.

Delusional Obsession
    Perfect Knight, Become My Toy

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: ??
    Maximum Targets: 1 Person

A permanently active-type of Noble Phantasm. The current nature of the Servant Lancer. It allowed her to take over the body of the summoned Lancelot & steal his skills, armour and Noble Phantasms. Forced Heroic Spirit Possession phenomenon. This is not the only use of this toxic Noble Phantasm, once she has discerned the True Name of another servant to forcibly possess them, abandoning Lancelot for her new victims armour, skills and Noble Phantasms. Dolorous Stroke will vanish immediately should this happen.

Lancelot was initially horrified with this. He's gotten used to this though.

Lore

Elaine of Corbenic, “The Grail Maiden” of Arthurian Mythos, daughter of King Pelles ‘The Fisher King’, mother of Galahad and princess of Corbenic.
    Her father knew the great knight Lancelot would have a son with his daughter who would be the most noble knight in all the world – likely a vision granted to him by the true Holy Grail.

Possessing a timeless beauty that every woman was jealous of, Morgan le Fay traps her inside a boiling bath to punish her for the crime of being more attractive. Naturally as a damsel in distress, she was rescued by Lancelot and was utterly besotted by the Knight of the Lake and was utterly distraught when he rejected her as she discovered he was already in love with queen Guinevere, another man’s wife and would not sleep with another woman. In order to make the knight break his oath and fall for her instead, she consulted a witch by the name Dame Brussen who gave her potent wine and specific articles of clothing that would cause even Lancelot to mistake her for his love. Elaine intoxicated Lancelot and after lying about her identity, claimed the great knight for herself and violated him.

When Lancelot awoke the next morning, he was horrified by the events of what occurred when he realised the woman he had slept with was not Guinevere and immediately reached for Arondight to kill her, Elaine convinced him not to by saying she was now pregnant with his child, carrying a part of her fixation inside of her now. Lancelot departs, leaving Elaine to raise the rape-born bastard Galahad without him.

As years passed, Elaine was still obsessed with Lancelot and invited herself to a great feast at King Arthur’s court to see ‘her’ knight again. After finding Lancelot again, he spent the whole event ignoring Elaine who was heartbroken to see that absence had not made his heart grow fonder of her, the perfect princess and mother of who would be the greatest knight in the world. Worst of all he was still in love with the unworthy Guinevere, who had never made a bold action to show her affection inferior to her own and still was married to another man. Elaine fell to similar tactics, once again using the knowledge of the witch to make herself look like Guinevere once again and had the Dame summon Lancelot to her bedchambers. This time however, Guinevere searched for Lancelot and found him asleep with Elaine. The queen is furious with Lancelot and tells him she never wants to see him again – banishing him from Camelot. This is the final straw for Lancelot’s sanity after multiple traumas who goes mad with grief and, naked, jumps out a window and runs away. Elaine chastises Guinevere and blames Lancelot’s madness soley upon the other woman, with Elaine either unaware or simply not caring for the impact of her own actions upon the knight and telling Guinevere she was the unnecessarily cruel woman.

Time passes once again and Elaine leaves court to find the insane Lancelot in her garden at Corbenic who then takes him to the Holy Grail which her family is the marked protector of, seeing what she had driven Lancelot to and decides she must be the one to save him. After he sees the Grail through a veil Lancelot regains his mental facilities, Elaine marries Lancelot and governs Corbenic in her father’s stead until she dies of natural causes. Lancelot is then found by Sir Percival and Sir Ector who take him back to Camelot.

Character

“Oh, what is this contractor? You were trying to take my handsome knight from me? No, no, no. He belongs to me."

Dislikes: Theft of her possessions, You
    Talents: Deception
    Natural Enemy: Quinevere
    Image Colour: Black

One who possesses the beauty and grace of a princess, but is held by a monstrous black soul. A deranged girl who falls in love and kisses who she wants.
    In this instance, she has forcibly summoned herself by hijacking the summoning of Heroic Spirit Lancelot & forcibly melding herself to his Saint Graph.

Vicious and cruel toward her loved ones. Although she was a pure girl in her life before, once she fell in “love”, she reached a state where her spirit became shackled by her origin of Obsession, only released at the end. Her love is servile, dedicated to Lancelot, and overflowing with generosity. However due to her dubious mental state, special care is needed. She is one who is obsessed with Lancelot, is dispositioned to fall for virtuous knights and take them for herself. Although shackled to her deepest base desires, she holds enough sanity to recognise that she is not doing the right thing but yet is so far gone that she cannot stop her compulsions.

As a servant, she has settled to the modern day quite well. With expensive tastes she would live like a celebrity, dressing provocatively and wearing the most expensive clothing. She is of two polar ends, the Queen Bee who will coldly ostracise and sneer down upon and the heart-eyed one who will endlessly pursue her beloved whether they like it or not.

Shout out to MoC & pinetree who made the original skills which I ended up forming an entire sheet around.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 21st, 2020 at 09:28 AM.

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Elaine: The justification for her having the Dolorous Stroke really doesn't seem enough. A blood relation to the person who got hit by it shouldn't really grant her anything, regardless of forcibly asserting herself into being a Lancer. By much the same logic, Chiron should have access to Hydra Poison (and would have more of a claim to it, having been a direct sufferer).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Marguerite de Bressieux & Shizuka Gozen: Let me put it this way, these were both the kind of sheets that made me want to look up the original figure. Very good ideas and a very good read.

Galatea: Very creepy & unsettling, I mean this in the best way mind you. This is easily my favourite take on the character.

Ching Shih: All i can 'critique' is that Gale of Plunder makes a few of the other skills feel redundant. 1st NP feels a little 'run off the mill' but that's to be expected. However the second one stands out in particular, it's a very good take - I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Blood Master View Post
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED IEDIEDIEDIE
    Ah yes, I know you're fond of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Elaine: The justification for her having the Dolorous Stroke really doesn't seem enough. A blood relation to the person who got hit by it shouldn't really grant her anything, regardless of forcibly asserting herself into being a Lancer. By much the same logic, Chiron should have access to Hydra Poison (and would have more of a claim to it, having been a direct sufferer).
    Yeah, she was a part of a game on a server where there's a general theme we have to make a servant around and guess their identity. The class I got was Lancer and the idea was rather to make the figure difficult to guess who it was. I was tempted to repurpose her into a Saber, Berserker or Caster but I decided to stick with what I originally put.

Elaine: Interesting take on the character. I have to concur that the Dolorous Stroke seems a little weak in its justification as to why she has it, but other than it looks fine for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Ching Shih:
    All i can 'critique' is that
    Gale of Plunder
    makes a few of the other skills feel redundant. 1st NP feels a little 'run off the mill' but that's to be expected. However the second one stands out in particular, it's a very good take - I like it.
    Thank you for the critique! However, I'm not too sure how Gale of Plunder makes the other skills redundant as it's only description is "measures the excellence of pirates" with no further elaboration on what it does, if anything.

Blog Entries
    Elaine: always wanted to see her as a servant, but defenily didn't expect this kind of personality. I would be more inclined to not accept Dolorous Stroke if it wasn't such a cool attack, but it is so it's all ok to me. The only small thing is, it is kinda weird for her to have such a supportive NP as Song of Grail. You could had it where "usually effects all her allies, but to her insistence now it only affects her" or something

Anyway, any opinions on my last sheets? I am specially curious about what others my think of Rider since it was the one I had to sink more research into.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Since you asked!

Nanabozho: Very nicely done sheet! Never thought I'd see a thunderbird NP, so it is a welcome surprise.

New Testament: It's a good sheet. Don't have much to say in regards to it, but good work.

死徒 Dead Apostle Master of Chaos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Marguerite de Bressieux & Shizuka Gozen: Let me put it this way, these were both the kind of sheets that made me want to look up the original figure. Very good ideas and a very good read.

Yeah, she was a part of a game on a server where there's a general theme we have to make a servant around and guess their identity. The class I got was Lancer and the idea was rather to make the figure difficult to guess who it was. I was tempted to repurpose her into a Saber, Berserker or Caster but I decided to stick with what I originally put.
    First of all, thanks for showing interest in Shizuka. It is nice to know that some people actually care.

Now, in regards to your take on Elaine, I'm afraid that this is a typical example of "good concept, poor execution". Making her into a possessive, manipulative woman that usurp the merits of others for her own gain is actually a really great spin on her legend - in most cases, the whole affair with Lancelot is usually blamed on her father instead. Also, kudos to you for making her into a Sakura-clone (it makes sense, in a twisted way).

Still, if you were going on that direction, it would have made more sense to make said manipulation/usurpation as her Noble Phantasm and then use that to explain why she has diverging abilities/Skills that are basically watered-down versions of other people's NP. Also, while I don't mind that you used Grail Pedigree, I had developed that as a variation of the Skill possessed by FGO's EMIYA (Assassin - Kiritsugu), so it does not actually correspond to Protection of the Fairies, even if their effects is the same. On another hand, given the circumstances of Galahad's conception, I find it weird that she does not have some sort of Shapeshift/disguise ability.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    Thank you for the critique! However, I'm not too sure how Gale of Plunder makes the other skills redundant as it's only description is "measures the excellence of pirates" with no further elaboration on what it does, if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by my translation of Bart's profile
    Plundering of the Gale: A
    A skill that indicates how excellent one's piracy is.
    Going as far as lead the greatest pirate group in the world, Bartholomew performed plundering in a brilliant manner.

Among his feats, his piracy of over 42 Portuguese ships is a stuff of legends. The story goes that he obtained not only commodities such as sugar and tabacco, but also 40,000 moidores and a cross with embedded diamonds created for the King of Portugal.
    As far as I can tell, this is a more "proactive" version of Golden Rule; it determines how much money you can make through pirate activities.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    As far as I can tell, this is a more "proactive" version of Golden Rule; it determines how much money you can make through pirate activities.
    Ah, that makes sense. In that case, I can see how it might be a little redundant. That said, I can't see a reason why a Servant couldn't potentially have both. Just means they can actively and passively acquire wealth.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good points with Elaine, I’ll give her a rework later.

Hello, Beast's Lair. Firstly, this is a fine habit you have all cultivated here, with these Create-A-Servant threads. I find myself very impressed by them, especially as I've always indulged in this fun hobby, but never actually put what came out of the imagination in writing.

So, I would like to post a sheet I had been working on before I found this thread, for, specifically, Fate's already existing -- but not yet debuted -- Galahad. I'd like to also offer an explanation on my intentions with the profile, as well as the premises that I have which shaped it. I just think there'll be more to chew on that way. Please feel free to ask me for justifications of anything here if you are so inclined, because there is a reasoning for everything here – thin though it may be – and it would be fun to discuss it.

Intentions and Premises
    The aim I had when cooking this up was something along the lines of trying to make a profile in a close manner to what I believe Nasu may do. Rather than only my own headcanon, I tried to align everything I thought with my own interpretation of Fate to, in the end, create a profile which I believe reflects -- as well as something made by me could -- the character from the Nasuverse itself, so that it could even seem to "fit" the already existing Fateverse. I will add a few concepts that I believe don't contradict existing lore for the sake of some spice, though.

The first presumption when creating this was that Galahad follows, where it isn't immediately contradicted by Fate's shown portrayal, the characterization of the myth. To that end, the myth I'm using here is, mostly, Malory and Le'Morte; which I believe Fate's Galahad follows relatively closely (at least, so far). Therefore, he'd maintain the plot elements present to that story, which are too numerous to count.
    Safe to say that Fate seems to endorse it with its own narrative:

* Garden of Avalon mentions the ascension to Heaven with the Grail at the end of his Quest, having been admired as "the perfect knight";
    * Holmes refers to him as the saint who found the Grail;
    * Gareth's room lines corroborate all of those, as do Mashu's materials;
    * Solomon's Mats likens Galahad to himself as "someone who had the chance to have their wish granted by God, but he wished for "nothing" instead of wisdom";

... among other plot-points. I see this as justification for using a classic interpretation of Galahad's characterization in Fate, rather than something of a modern or post-modern one. There is one small exception to this, because I am merging classic Galahad with some aspects of one modern interpretation, which is John Erskine’s, as I really really like how he portrays Guinevere as Galahad’s tutor of knighthood and the relationship between them.

Now, as related to Fate itself. The second premise I have is this: that Galahad is an extremely strong servant, even among strong servants. Mashu's accolades while utilizing his Saint Graph aside, as well as not considering the combat we've seen of Galahad in Moonlight Lostroom and Itinium Iter, Romani has said during London, and I paraphrase; "he's a heroic spirit who won't be outranked by Solomon because he was chosen by the Holy Grail", while Bedivere in Camelot refers to him as "the strongest, bravest and wisest of us all [KoTR]". As I see it, this seems to match his myth of being, for all intents and purposes, the advent Jesus of the 1200s. In arthurian lore, he was impervious to any manner of physical attacks (or even psychological ones for that matter), while he, in contrast, easily cleaved through every other knight with practically a single blow (this including the likes of Lancelot, Gawain and Percival). He’d basically acquired superhuman strength by way of his mentality, which was mostly expressed in his trait of being a virgin and his single-minded devotion to completing religious faith by the way of perfecting spiritual chivalry.

Also interesting is that Galahad’s a descendant of both the Kings of Israel as well as Joseph of Arimathea in myth. As far as Fate is concerned, that seems to be proven correct when one examines that Galahad has both Solomon's hair color as well as his eyes -- which means that, like in Le'Morte, Galahad is 7th or 8th generation removed from Christ (something like that, Guinevere mentioned it once in the book). Alongside Solomon's own opinion of his "rank as a Heroic Spirit” and given that Galahad was chosen by the Grail which we know to be the Messiah's, I'd even be confident speculating that he's to the Messiah what Solomon is to God. That remains, nevertheless, purely speculation on my part.

All this in view, I look to stat him with the idea of "a superhuman among superhumans " and “a servant with unbendable will”, making an attempt to comparatively use the other KoTR and reach what I believe fits an interpretation of Fate Galahad.

ztZkn50.jpg

Class: Shielder
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Lancer
    True Name: Galahad
    Epithet(s): Knight of the Grail, The High Prince, Lord of the Siege Perilous
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Britain
    Origin: Arthurian Myth
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Attribute: Star
    Dislikes: Self-interest
    Talent: Questing
    Armaments: Armor, Sword&Shield
    Natural Enemy: He himself has no enemies.

Stats

Strength B
    Endurance EX
    Agility B
    Mana A+
    Luck EX
    Noble Phantasm B+++

Class Skills

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance EX
    With the unwavering faith of a saint and the steely resolve of a knight, this Servant boasts one of the highest levels of resistance to magecraft.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Self-Field Defense A
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, including for the self; meaning that Shielder, as well as his allies, both become more resilient when he acts to protect them. Also, the higher the Rank, the more the protective range spreads.

Personal Skills

Spoiler:
    Knight of the Grail EX
    Favor which is proof of being chosen by the Messiah's Holy Grail due to achieving the body and conscience worthy of "the perfect knight": a martial saint of chivalry. Symbolizes Galahad's goodwill as a knight and his piety as a saint.

In a practical sense, this skill is a composite of other various “generic” skills traditionally belonging to knights or saints, with ranks varying in accordance to the user's affinity for the skill. Additionally, there is a passive strengthening component to his parameters which takes advantage of his spirituality, enhancing his Saint Graph's Str, Agi and End stats as a result of Shielder's virtue and steadiness of mind. The three parameters each receive rank-up(s). This skill also acts to keep those parameters constantly optimized and prevents stat reduction. So long as Galahad's heart and body remain “pure”, it would be unreasonably difficult to overpower him with sheer force -- yet attempting to circumvent this means having to overcome a virtually unshakable mental fortitude instead.

(Interestingly, this skill is shared by his Grail Quest companions, Bors and Percival, at a lower rank and thus producing alternate effects for each of the “Three Lords” of arthurian myth.)

Valor EX
    Skill encompassing Galahad’s brave spirit on the battlefields of the Quest for the Holy Grail. Exists as a precondition for his "Knight of the Grail" skill. Neutralizes mental attacks and interference such as suppression, confusion and charm. Additionally, it increases the damage inflicted on the opponent during melee combat.

Galahad’s bravery lay in his will of steel which saw everything he set out on to completion in precisely the correct and lawful way, with boundless goodwill towards others and absolutely no compromises ever perpetrated by his conscience. Known as the greatest knight of all Arthurian mythos, he is perhaps the most courageous among all heroes: his heart sees discouragement only as form of self-renewal. Additionally, the bonus to damage with physical attacks that Galahad receives is the highest among users of this skill. The numerous anecdotes within his quest where he defeats seasoned knights – such as Sir Gawain and Sir Lancelot – with a single blow each, explains the basis of this exceptional trait.

Mana Defense A+
    Mana Defense is a Skill of the same type as "Mana Burst", where magical power is instead translated directly into defensive power. For a Heroic Spirit possessing a huge magical power, it would probably become a sacred wall that protects a whole country. Galahad can combine this with the release of his Noble Phantasm, "Lord Camelot", causing a huge wall of light to rapidly expand outwards after an attack is halted by his shield. This wall pushes the opponent's blow back towards them, redirecting both it and Mana Defense's wall of magical energy with redoubled strength.

Lord of the Siege Perilous B+++
    Quality bestowed on the Saint Graph deemed worthy to sit the Holy Grail's throne at the Arthurian Round Table: the "Siege Perilous", a seat of catastrophe which otherwise instantly destroys any other that rests on it.

Exists as "a prerequisite to face the innumerable hurdles of the greatest quest imaginable". It is a shield of the body, and an equal counterpart to Lord Camelot, a shield of the mind.

The serene grace of being untouched by the throne's infinite curses manifests as an unparalleled "Status Resistance" skill. Grants complete invulnerability to any esoterica which would alter the state of Galahad's Saint Graph by means of a "concept", "condition", "authority" or "status". It differs from a general resistance to magecraft as it's only applicable to effects -- of any origin -- which would attempt to "indirectly" meddle with his physical or spiritual properties. It's easier to conceptualize if one imagines Shielder's Saint Graph as a castle with no exploitable entries, and the only way inside is through assaulting and overcoming the front gate. There is an exception to this, however, as the ability does not prevent interference with one's mind, given it's a blessing laid over the physical and spiritual bodies and not the mind which inhabits them.

Noble Phantasms

Spoiler:
    Lord Camelot: Castle of the Distant Utopia
    Anti-Evil, B+++

A shield made from the Round Table, possessed by Galahad and used as his principal Noble Phantasm, being the one which he treasures the most. It is an "ultimate protection" employing the Round Table, "where the Knights of the Round Table sat at the center of the Castle of White Walls, Camelot", in the form of a conceptual shield. Its strength is proportionate to the willpower of the user, and it is said that "so long as the heart doesn't break, those castle walls too shall never crumble."

The Director of Chaldea once identified the larval form of this Noble Phantasm as "something which protects the future of humans and the anthropic principle". Her eye was keen, as this shield is the manifestation of Galahad's deep admiration for Camelot and all The Knights of the Round Table, whom he considered the greatest men in the world. The shield conceptually reproduces the rite of vows performed by those unrivaled knights, as it was the first time heroes set down a code for heroism; significant, as it created a singular vision of what a hero ought to be, refining heroism to heights that were not imagined beforehand. Thus it employs the greatest glory of mankind -- the chivalry spawned from the Round Table's oath -- as an unyielding shield.

Its deployment always seems to give off a sense of "everything will be alright" or "despair will turn into hope", demonstrating the Noble Phantasm is a memetic memory of, perhaps, all heroes -- it being "the place where heroes gather": around the single ideal of heroism.

Sword of Strange Hangings and the Floating Stone: Ruin of the Distant Utopia
    Anti-Unit, C+

Composite manifestation of the "Grail Sword", a legendary device present as one of the most important objects featured in the many mythos of the Grail Quest, along with the Bleeding Spear (Longinus) and the Grail itself.
    Per one tale, it was once the sword of King David of Israel, but King Solomon, through God's whims, had it enclosed in an ever-sailing ship at sea to await its true owner: The Grail Knight Galahad. In this meanwhile, the sword was used to deliver the fateful "Dolorous Stroke" by an unworthy king or knight, wielding it to destroy his rival for his own gain. This act instantly caused a scourging of the land. Another version of this story has this sword as that which belonged to Sir Balin the Savage, which he used to wound the Grail King long ago, starting the need for the Quest -- Merlin later took the sword and thrust it into a stone of red marble which floated along the canals of Camelot. Eventually, when Galahad arrived at court, he retrieved this sword. In both iterations of its story, either sword delivers what is called "The Dolorous Stroke", having only posthumously been fused into this form by the summoning of Shielder (were he ever summoned as a Saber, this might go awry).

Though its genesis is intended to be holy, the sword cannot be classified as a holy blade. It is, in-fact, a cursed holy sword which has long since been tainted by the self-serving deeds of humans, whom the blade mas made suffer as much as the nations it destroyed. Thus, it better fits the description of a chaotic sword capable of "bringing irreparable damage to any being with a single and decisive strike".

Essentially a simple Noble Phantasm: a kind of vorpal sword. It's a mystery which replicates the "Dolorous Stroke" on whatever being it strikes, making for a sword with "100% chance to critical hit with a straight blow". To that end, the blade is “cursed” to possess an extreme attack damage value and "direct-hit" damage multiplier, as well as several bonuses on its swings which usually accompany "critical hits". It cannot amplify or utilize the magical power poured into it to better wield itself, nor can it perform other complex supernatural techniques and releases with its own magical energy; it can only be used as its swordsman would traditionally wield a very sharp and sturdy sword (once again, this characteristic of the Noble Phantasm may change if he is summoned as a Saber). It’s also to be noted that the “damage multiplier” applies only to straight hits with enough determination behind them; glancing blows, improperly aligned and superficial strikes or blows that are deflected instead of withstood do not receive this bonus. Were someone attempting to defend themselves from Galahad’s sword, they would be best served by a parry that utilizes the blade’s own momentum against it, instead of attempting to withstand it with another blade’s flat or edge directly.

Naturally, the lingering wounds caused by this "critical hit" cannot be recovered from except through Galahad himself. In doing this he invokes the many myths of the miraculous healings he performed to restore all the damage from the stroke, as he did originally in the Grail Quest.

Shielder is not at all fond of his sword's lethal qualities and believes it's "an irresponsible sword that he safeguards" more than anything. Galahad has yet to ever draw this sword in combat since becoming a Heroic Spirit.

La Queste del Saint Graal: He Whose Resolution Crosses Through the Uncertain World
    Anti-Fate, EX

The Holy Grail Quest sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. It is a continuously active “way of being” which brings about “the archetype of a quest” wherever Shielder’s Saint Graph exists properly. As if to say that “wherever Sir Galahad is, whenever that may be, if he is alive, he’s definitely on a quest”. While admired for this passion by his brothers-in-arms of the Round Table, some among them could only shrug and think, “He does take life way too seriously, that boy.” Such predicament may be a destiny imposed on him by God, or the destiny itself is a product of Galahad’s mentality. The two are so indistinguishable that the difference has long become meaningless, and the High Prince, for his part, never gave it a single spare thought even when made aware of the possibility by others.
    Not a power which re-writes the world’s fundamental texture or imposes a distinct “inner world” over it, this phantasm instead “tweaks fate”. If the future is a branch of endless possibilities, this skill contrives coincidences to have the “story” Shielder acts in acquire the nature of a classic hero’s journey from fantasy. It has the power to ever-so-slightly guide fate’s fickle hands in that manner. People who meet Shielder’s “quest” will find themselves in ever more dramatic situations.

A meeting of long-lost relatives may occur, even if that relative had long since been dead.

Dragons may appear in a city’s canals, waiting for a hero to find them.

Sudden plots which might’ve occurred due to carefulness and planning would find themselves foiled despite their preparation.

The entire world may be thrown into turmoil by a threat from the heavens, or a threat from beneath the ocean.

Those who had never once been protagonists of their own lives would soon find themselves facing all manner of trials.

A shared ideal may manifest in the world, bringing “heroes” and “villains” together to a single point.

Shielder himself cannot know the nature of how this Noble Phantasm will change fate, suddenly or otherwise. In this way, it can be said that it lays over a scenery for him to discover. “Ah, so this is what I must do now”, Shielder would calmly say as he travels around this new world. In that sense, it may be difficult to even say that this Noble Phantasm “exists”. If those events were to happen before Shielder came into the world or not, likely none but someone with vision over all parallel worlds could know. And it can hardly be called showy in effect if Shielder is summoned into a strife-filled timeline where eventfulness is already the norm. Such is the gentle nature of this ability: mirroring Galahad’s own mentality, it is merely implicit belief in one’s own destiny.

However, it’s said to be feasible, if this Noble Phantasm’s True Name is released, for Shielder to “summon the True Holy Grail” in reenactment of his quest’s greatest deed. This is the only direction which Galahad can give this power, summoning the Grail in the form of a “Deus Ex Machina” device, as it represents the completion of the Noble Phantasm – of the Quest itself. A concrete victory gained when the hero finally achieves a superlative position above his own destiny. This seems to say that the greatest quest has already been completed, which, in turn, completes all other quests as well. The implications for what would happen once it was brought down from Heaven are, however, entirely vague – and it’s unsure if Shielder himself knows them. What is known is that this release can only be done “at the end of all things”, and that the Grail will “right all wrongs of the ephemeral world”.

Lore&Character

Spoiler:
    [— There are no citadels which last forever, Mashu. If there were to be, it would be the reactivation of a heart’s way of being. Its figure, standing up after being decayed, will be seen for all eternity.]

Galahad, The Knight of the Grail. Son of Lancelot, Knight of the Lake and Princess Elaine of Corbenic. A knight from Arthurian mythos famous for exemplifying the perfect chivalry sought after by all knights of the world, descended from both the Kings of Israel and the line of Joseph of Arimathea. He possesses the world’s foremost fame as a quester, having completed the world’s most well-known quest. A saint who achieved the Holy Grail, only to return it to the heavens.

Regarded by all as "the perfect knight", this young man is often remembered as unworldly due to his virtue and brand of chivalry, but it cannot be said that he was not human –

Galahad was born from Elaine’s misconduct and coercion of Lancelot at the time of high chivalry, during Camelot’s most resplendent age. From early on he was sent by his mother and grandfather to be raised in an abbey. There, every day, for every hour, he was tutored by wise hermits and nuns, taught arms and schooled to become a knight – so that when he was of age, he could be knighted by Sir Lancelot, the greatest of all knights. There was never a day in which he was not training. There was never a day in which he didn’t imagine his father’s face on the precise moment before sleep took him in bed. That was the enclosed world of his childhood, when his ideal was only his noble father alone, whose virtue was the only thing Galahad knew. To him those were precious days, and he remembers them almost as if his father were besides him then.

Galahad’s characteristic single-mindedness reveals itself first here. He truly was a boy who only ever thought seriously, and only ever thought of one thing – one ideal. However, the ideal image of Lancelot could never last in Galahad’s mind. That may have been the beginning of his true journey.

When he came of age, Sir Lancelot was brought to the monastery, and knighted his son with great hope and happiness in his heart. From then on, Galahad came to court, to serve Arthur, the kingdom, and to learn of chivalry.
    However, of arms and armor, Galahad couldn’t be taught much more from his peers. He was already stronger than them all, maybe from the very first day he was born. That was the proof of his lineage, or perhaps, of his destiny.

His knighthood required a different tutor. Queen Guinevere, having watched him in the tournament called by Arthur when he first arrived, looked on at him. Her thoughts were singular in nature, like Galahad’s.

“Yes. He is his son.”

She took it upon herself to try and mold the boy whom she thought should have been her son, rather than Elaine’s, into a completely new kind of knight for a new kind of world. Guinevere guides Galahad and, with him, they together imagine a new form of chivalry.

"You'll waste your life if you don't accomplish something new, something entirely your own. That’s why you ought to strike out—be sincere, be original."

Galahad trains against the charms of women, to fight only in defense of what is right, to never explicitly believe the prophecies told of him until he has proven them for himself, to forever be appreciative of that in this world which is good and can be loved and – most of all – to devote himself singularly to only one thing, one ideal which ought to always be at the center of his gaze. This resolution forms the prototype of his faith.

“I think you had better go on a quest.”
    “A quest?”
    “Yes—some very important errand—looking for something.”

And so, Galahad decided on his quest, based on their shared ideals: he would look for the holiest treasure in the world, that which in him could complete all faith through perfecting chivalry itself. The Grail, the mind, the quest – all of them are a singular unity, the new treasure he envisioned.

Thus began the legendary Quest for the Holy Grail. Following Galahad’s initiative, all the other knights set out on this same quest as well.
    His trials thereafter are too numerous to properly recount –

The monastery and the red-crossed holy shield; his troubles with the squire Melias; his stay in the castle of Dalides’s father; the passing in Brut castle with his friend Bors; the encounter with a knight of the Questing Beast; his adventures with his father Lancelot; Percival and the followed maiden; saving Percival’s sister; entering the home of the Knight of the Mountain; the three companions, Bors, Percival and Galahad entering the castle of Count Arnauld; his encounter with the King Mars; his encounter with the Knight of the Fountain; his stint with Palamedes in the giant’s tower; the death of the Questing Beast with Palamedes and Percival; his return to Corbenic and the encounter with the Grail and the Messiah; the healing of the Fisher King; the ship of King Solomon and the Sword of Strange Hangings; the ruling of Sarras –

… among many other adventures which remain present in myth.

In the end, when Galahad had brought the Grail to the holy city of Sarras, he was shown all its mysteries and secrets, and was thus allowed by God:

"You are qualified. Speak your wishes. I shall grant them."

The same honor afforded his ancestor, Solomon, the King of Mages, who had wished for wisdom. Galahad, however, wished for nothing. As if to say that the true gift of the Holy Grail was to chase after it.

The ideal he had once sought as a child in Lancelot, the ideal he had once cherished with Guinevere, and the ideal he created by way of his quest – it can truly be said that his heart, ever-seeking, saw the world one vision at a time. And he came to realize, at the end of all things, that those visions were all the same. He was always merely looking at ever more concrete silhouettes of the ultimate symbol, of the ultimate wholeness that is goodness.

“He has been created and reared for a more arduous task than mere victory in a tourney or in a lady’s tower like his father Lancelot. His eye is kept single upon the great Quest; where others falter and lose heart, he knows no discouragement. His mind is clear, his sword is keen, his heart is pure. Galahad is always in training, he is always seeking something, he is always keenly aware of the uncertainty and value of the world. He will reach his goal. He will see God, and then gladly die.”

Those were Guinevere’s honest words of praise for the boy she loved as her son, when word of his Quest slowly but surely kept reaching her.

The pursuit of this ideal comes at a cost. It requires Galahad to ultimately reject anyone who loves him – Elaine, Lancelot, Bors, Percival, Guinevere herself. And it requires of him to let go of the world when the time is right.
    Yet it is precisely that foolish, single-minded devotion which allowed him to complete this Quest. He had to fall in love with the world; the unsteady world where he shared such fond memories with others, and abandon it when the time was right.

How else, he thought, could he truly complete the duty he chose for himself? How else could his gaze remain focused on a singular horizon? One's true style is simply one's last. Eventually, if one wishes to surpass the world's lack of surety, they must leave it.
    But as he wept in the time of his parting with the world, hugging his dearest friends Sir Bors and Sir Percival, his parting words were a request to Sir Bors:

“My fair friend, salute my lord and father Sir Lancelot for me, and as soon as you see him ask him – plead him to remember this uncertain world.”

Last words which were a prayer for his father, hoping he would preserve himself in the fragility of this unstable, beautiful world. That world which they both felt so strongly when they journeyed together, alone, for months; where every possible doubt lay between them, yet in that space there was also something steady keeping them together.

That is why although the young man is often remembered as unworldly, as “in” the world but not “of” this world, it cannot be said that he was not human.

Though Galahad possessed a famous magical shield in myth, the stories depicting his battles are generally monopolized by sword or lance. Why, then, is his most qualified class the Shielder? Rather than tales of his prowess with a shield, it is exactly the kingdom of conscience which he cultivated as a fusion of faith and chivalry – an unbreakable palace located only in his mind – that gives him the ultimate qualification for the Shielder class.

Also it's very appropriate for the universe pair up this profile for one just now done for Elaine! Very creative concept for her, I never thought to use her. But I do think the obsessive character trait would be the way to go when it comes to that character, so I like that about the profile.

Edit: Modified a lot of things, simplified some skills and cleaned a lot of clutter!
    Last edited by Nafaalilargus; April 16th, 2020 at 03:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey man, welcome to the thread! Hope you can stay with us for a long time from now on.
    But yes, speaking of your sheet, I think you wanked this character good. (WORDS. BUT PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM.) We all know the Camelot side of this story is super wanked anyway, so this shouldn't surprise anyone... Besides that, I think that the effort you've put on this sheet is apparent. The spelling is also great, and I can only imagine how much work you've must had to type all of this! Now, I wish I could had seen your interpretation of Galahad instead of "your Nasu's interpretation" but this is merely one niptick amidst this incredible thing. I still think you did great. (The "Angel wings of ascencion" personal skill also caught me kinda off guard, but again, with enough suspension of disbelief I can accept they'd give him something like that.)

© Reiinachi
    .check out my Servant sheets if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Hey man, welcome to the thread! Hope you can stay with us for a long time from now on.
    But yes, speaking of your sheet, I think you wanked this character good. (WORDS. BUT PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM.) We all know the Camelot side of this story is super wanked anyway, so this shouldn't surprise anyone... Besides that, I think that the effort you've put on this sheet is apparent. The spelling is also great, and I can only imagine how much work you've must had to type all of this! Now, I wish I could had seen your interpretation of Galahad instead of "your Nasu's interpretation" but this is merely one niptick amidst this incredible thing. I still think you did great. (The "Angel wings of ascencion" personal skill also caught me kinda off guard, but again, with enough suspension of disbelief I can accept they'd give him something like that.)
    Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, truth be told, even I think I may have gone a little overboard with the wings skill. I wanted something like the ghostly wings you see Gabriel Belmont use in Castlevania's Lords of Shadow -- so that it wouldn't look too ridiculous, but thinking back on it, that's probably a skill that I'd cut. It seems the least necessary of the bunch and frankly ends up being just too extra. I wanted an explanation as to why Galahad can seemingly appear in the future Lostroom shows, and a preemptive explanation as to why he'll inevitably appear in LB6 -- but I forgot that summoning exists, apparently. Kind of embarassing, to be honest.

And yeah, the completely overblown aspects of this profile mostly stems from how I think Nasu puts a lot of work to wank Camelot. Frankly speaking, it gives me something of a little itch in the back of my mind when a character only has one or two Bs in stats, as if I'm guilty of some grave sin. But when we have Zerkerlot and Gawain, the former with ridiculously high-spec'd As and Gawain with "triple stat boost", I couldn't see myself giving Galahad anything other than all As on his physical stats. Given that he's supposedly stronger than them. I worked in the condition of him having to be in a stable mental state for it to work, like I believe it would be in his legend, but I realize that's actually a little too little when he has to have unbend-able will as well to fit the myth. Just the fact that, in Moonlight/Lostroom, he effortlessly bobs and weaves against Servants like Ushi and Fionn, with A+ speed, already forced me to put his speed way above Mashu's initial D.

Stats as a whole have become too inflated at this point in the franchise's powercreep for me to think to do anything less, which is strange in and of itself. On the whole, I think I tried to stat him like I would a Grand Servant, because of Solomon's words. King Hassan's actual stats are at Str A/ End EX/ Agi A/ Lck D /Mana D /NP EX, according to his profile. And he's an Assassin, which should have lower stats than the three knights. Accordingly, Orion's actual stats are off the charts when considering his skills. It's Str EX (x2)/ End EX/ Agi A+/ Lck EX/ Mana B/ NP EX, which is a grand total of 4 EXs. Pretty insane, but he is a Grand Servant in a knight class, so I think that's to be expected. I believe Galahad is somewhere in that midst. Only that he doesn't have an extremely strong offensive Noble Phantasm. While his sword seems impressive for being Sir Balin's or King David's (in actual Fate this is the case for Saber Galahad Alter), I believe the Noble Phantasm has to be a bit limited since he's summoned as a Shielder. I like to headcanon that it's basically just a regular sword in that form: just one that's really sharp. Great against humanoid opponents, but would be tricky to use against larger beasts.

Note: I've since edited some things here and there, which is nothing much, but just trying to make the descriptions sound more interesting and less jumbled.
    Last edited by Nafaalilargus; March 14th, 2020 at 05:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Caster of Mount Penglai

"This whole thing seems like a chore, but I guess I'll do it"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: China
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Dislikes: irrational emperors, seafaring, having to do stuff
    Talent: traveling
    Armaments: fire
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang

stats

Str: E
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: A
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Item Construction(A+): The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Caster is extremely proficient in making healing potions that grant limited immortality, which can even be produced in large quantities.

Territory Creation(EX): The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Interconnected to her Noble Phantasm, the creation of a "Sacred Mountain" which is superior to a "Temple" becomes possible

personal skills

Natural body(Artificial)(A): The possession of a perfect body as a living being, but who was acquired through Artificial means. As a Xian, Caster has possession of an "immortal and unchanging body" who is not affected by age or illness. This skill also doubles as Battle Continuation at the same rank.

Wisdom of the Eight Immortals(B): knowledge of Magecraft, receive from the eight sages from the eternal land. With it, Caster can recognize and, if necessary, disarm any spell she encounters. An Anti-Thaumaturgy Skill, since she is the one occupying the class of Caster, use on a regular grail war is limited.

Eternal Flames(B): The Skill to conjure the unquenchable fire from the land of the immortals granted to Caster after she became a Xian. The Flames utilized by Caster can not be extinguished by normal means and their burns can only be cured by Caster itself.

Noble phantasm

The Vision of the Intangible
    Hourai Shinkiro

Caster's Noble Phantasm, a Reality Marble that allows her to summon Mount Penglai and the land of eternal youth that surrounds it. The name comes from how the place is referred to in the Kwaidan, marking it as a world of made-up fantasy.
    It is a place where there is no agony and no winter. Everything on the mountain seems white, the territory is filled with palaces made from gold and platinum and jewels grow on trees. The atmosphere is made not of air but of "quintillions of quintillions" of souls. Breathing in these souls is said to grant one all of the perceptions and knowledge of these ancient souls.
    Once inside of it, Caster and her allies will be constantly fueled with mana and receive bonuses to their stats and skills. In the trees, the jewel fruits that grow are also able to cure ailments simply by being consumed, permitting anyone an easy way to heal if necessary.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Xu Fu. She was a Chinese alchemist and explorer who served as a court sorcerer in Qin Dynasty China.
    The ruler of the Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huang, feared death and sought a way to live forever. He entrusted Caster with the task of finding the secret elixir of immortality. In 219 BC, she was sent with three thousand virgin boys and girls to retrieve the elixir of life from the immortals on the Mount Penglai.
    Caster sailed for several years without finding the mountain. In 210 BC, when Qin Shi Huang questioned him, she claimed there was a giant sea creature blocking the path, and asked for archers to kill the creature. Qin Shi Huang agreed and sent archers to kill a giant fish. Xu then set sail again, but he never returned from this trip.
    The Records of the Grand Historian says he came to a place with "flat plains and wide swamps" and proclaimed himself king never to return, but that is not actually true.
    The fact is, Caster did, in fact, found the mystical land she was searching for. There she encountered the Eight, who granted Caster a xian body and taught her their secrets. However, the sages also shared with her knowledge of what would happen of her Emperor ever became immortal. They showed visions of a horrifying future where free will was lost and people lived in ignorance and so, Caster decided to stay in Penglai and secure their secret.

personality

Caster is one of those people who, although smart and capable, prefers to do nothing and just lazy around. She likes to stargaze by herself but isn't oppose good a good company either, especially if they can tell a good story that she never heard before.
    That fact is, she is very bored. Caster has lived for a long time and seen a lot of things, so if it's not something new it will most likely not catch her attention. She can be convinced to do things with enough insistence, but don't count on her putting a lot of effort into it.
    Although she had admired her emperor on the past, the knowledge of the future he would create as an immortal has changed her view of him to a mostly negative one. They would probably not get along very well should they meet again.

Blog Entries
    At first this may be awkward but i wish all Beastlair mmembers and sppecially all other sheet and profile creaters a good Health and protection in this corona Crisis regardless where you are,stay healthy everyone !

now that i have that from my Soul

Nanabozho:At first a newe indianic servant from North america is Always nice to see ! Also does she look in comparison to you other servant build somewhat whole ! im curious if she gets along with Ada Muso ?

Galatea:thats an perfect sheet for such a rather small figure of the mythology i would have not idea to adapt as servant !

Ching Shih : Definetely a interesting servant as she can even overtake other ship noblephantasm and she has also an interesting personnality although you could advice wise Mention how se would react towards other servants of certain occupation like Sailor like Magelan ,Columbus or how she find philosopher servant example wise or how she would act towards her Master in particular ? What would be her Noblephaantasm in her other classes if you habe thought also on that ?

all in all must i say that you make quite good servants my friend ! as i never expected to see the Tsavo Lion Brothers her ! Im though curious how Ching shih would react towards my Titanica as she is basically the personification of the Titanic ,and what would she say to my Poseidon ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 16th, 2020 at 06:55 AM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ching Shih : Definetely a interesting servant as she can even overtake other ship noblephantasm and she has also an interesting personnality although you could advice wise Mention how se would react towards other servants of certain occupation like Sailor like Magelan ,Columbus or how she find philosopher servant example wise or how she would act towards her Master in particular ? What would be her Noblephaantasm in her other classes if you habe thought also on that ?

all in all must i say that you make quite good servants my friend ! as i never expected to see the Tsavo Lion Brothers her ! Im though curious how Ching shih would react towards my Titanica as she is basically the personification of the Titanic ,and what would she say to my Poseidon ?
    Thank for the kind words!

For how she'd react to those Servants and such is something i'll probably edited in later. Lately I've been working on another sheet so I'm kind focused on that. As for what her Noble Phantasms would be under other classes, for the most part I imagine she'd mainly just be saddled with Tyrannical Pirate's Code of Laws or maybe have another NP being a crystallization of her capturing and using suicide ships that were sent against her by the Chinese navy (a kind return to send-like Anti-Army NP) to compensate for her not having the Red Flag Fleet. I did, however, imagine her as an Assassin would be her younger self back when she was a prostitue and her NP would summon an army of pirates to rampage around the battlefield while ferrying her away to safety.