Page 189 of 621 FirstFirst ... 89139179184187188189190191194199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:00 PM.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Finally, this sheet also makes me wonder who the LB-King is in your version, if not Enkidu herself. LB Eresh? Ishtar? Ishtar's mom?
    I haven't given it a ton of thought, but Ishtar's brother, Elil, probably makes the most sense. He had no part in Enkidu's creation myth, so, behind-the-scenes, my basis was that Elil, infuriated that his sister, Ishtar, had been given the mantle Queen of Heaven instead of him, was encouraged by the Alien God to attempt to get Ishtar in trouble in any way that he could. Ignoring her parent's wishes for Enkidu, encouraging her to visit Ereshkigal, encouraging her love for Gilgamesh, standing by her side when she pleaded for the gods to punish them time and time again, etc. He desires power and prestige that he was only briefly given by the cultures of ancient Sumeria when they worshipped him in place of his father.

At every turn, Ereshkigal, Enkidu, Gilgamesh, and Gaia thwarted his attempts. He was personally responsible for guiding Iskander to her door, for showing Altera the glory of a heinous civilization, and several other incidents, all in an effort to destroy the last thing stopping him from reaching his goal. Heaven gets sealed from Earth as mystery dissolves, but, through the power and guidance of the Alien God, he was able to breach the gap. He's been trying - largely in vain - to continue his work as a commander in the shadows. The critical point of the Lostbelt, when Chaldea arrives, could be the turning point where Elil is finished trying to play this as a king. He had lost himself to the madness of his work some time ago, and while he did significantly alter the flow of the world (such as preventing the crowning of Artoria, protecting Ceasar from his assassination, etc.), Uruk's infallibility drove him to become more and more desperate, as it seemed to be an extension of Gaia's natural attempt to correct the flow.

As the Alien God is everything that Enkidu isn't, it wished to see all of humanity evolve under the thumb of a different deity, to be guided by Elil in a way that suited its designs. It was also the Alien God who had taken command over Ki's (Ishtar's mom's) will, and helped her create an arrow that would, essentially, allow for a perfect reset of the Lostbelt. But just as with Elil, Gilgamesh and Enkidu, backed by Ereshkigal and Gaia, defied it. It has continued to monitor Elil to see if its puppet king ever regained control of the situation, and each failed attempt drives both of their rage that a city could ban worship and prosper as Uruk did.

EDIT: Turns out I gave it more thought than I realized. It really helps the narrative along that Ishtar is the ditziest of ditzes.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 24th, 2021 at 01:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay and thanks he is one of my proudest works i must admit . About to specific in which sense d o you mean that ? and i hhave also made a second servant with a journey like Noblephantasm with Empowerment so am i curious About your oppinion of this servant ?
    Oh, sorry, when i meant too specific is just that it isnt anything that I have enough knowledge to choose or isnt closely associated with a theme I might know. Like, this is the first time i have ever heard of those people, so I cant give an accurate judgment of what might be a good servant to make or not. Also, regarding that commentary I said about too many skills on Dante, disregard it, if a skill like Imperial Previlege exists then I cant complain about your character.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 24th, 2021 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    you freaks, every time i am gone for few days you release the good shit

Calogrenant: The Lover Boy skill was inspired by Todo, you madlad, gimme the cookie. The sheet is cool, but i just think the most interesting scene with the pillar of flame and white blood was "just a prank bro". pretty anticlimactic for such big imagery. The end of the story tho is pretty cool, didnt know the background of Lancezerkers armor.

Isaac: I feel blessed to be able to see a new sheet of the legendary Bloble. For weeks now your profile is in a tab somewhere on my browser so i can look for your sheets when I have time. Using Wrys from Fire Emblem (Heroes) and the background info I have on that old man makes it actually pretty fitting in terms of Jacobs Limbs and Character. Makes summoning him in FEH a bit more tolerable thx to that.

Saver: Ah finally, there it is.I actually thought you make a Duo Servant like...two people, but that makes more sense. Yeah Saver is pretty strong, Hidden One alone is plenty strong, i guess conceptual attacks that negate the aspect of 'foggy morning' or 'returning' could circumvent that ability. Still, cool work. But oh right, where is the mentioned 'people get replaced by him in the LB' ? A side anecdote or 'Np in the works' kinda note that can only be created in said LB would be perhaps the way to go to merge them all together. I didnt check yet, but with the important players created, you could edit ur LB post with the links to your works.
    and if you wanna do the fancy NP code you

Nameless Crusader (Lily): damn, that is an ingenious idea, that is a rare case of a lily version actually being sadder than the grown up version.

LB Enkidu
    : well written story, i hope you can expand the idea of BnEl further and keep the LB thread going

Abraham Lincoln: That is such a wacky idea, i like it. Really creative and new take for...basically everything. Such a unique sheet, great work as always. i dont need to explain more of my simpery. Because I just left the pool of Mystic Eyes stuff, I am a) upset there was no relationship with any of my three Eye servants (Kappa) and b) surprised that his Mystic Eyes circumvent the detriment of having several mystic eyes (somewhat). Even if he recognizes that he always had them, shouldnt mean he has the necessary connections of them between his eyes and brain. Each eye he uses needs a new connection to activate them, can his empty magic circuits explain that? But well, they are his eyes that become others, but it has to be pretty straining for him.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Calogrenant: The Lover Boy skill was inspired by Todo, you madlad, gimme the cookie.
    You know what? I completely forgot I threw in that JJK reference. I was actually referring to the title of the skill being a reference but sure, have the cookie anyways since you noticed that.

The end of the story tho is pretty cool, didnt know the background of Lancezerkers armor.
    Well, there's nothing official about Beserkerlot's armour being Calogrenant's per se, but since Nasu uses Malory as a base and in that story Lancelot did take the armour off of Calogrenant to use after killing him...I couldn't resist throwing that in to add a sense of continuity.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Saver: Ah finally, there it is.I actually thought you make a Duo Servant like...two people, but that makes more sense. Yeah Saver is pretty strong, Hidden One alone is plenty strong, i guess conceptual attacks that negate the aspect of 'foggy morning' or 'returning' could circumvent that ability. Still, cool work. But oh right, where is the mentioned 'people get replaced by him in the LB' ? A side anecdote or 'Np in the works' kinda note that can only be created in said LB would be perhaps the way to go to merge them all together. I didnt check yet, but with the important players created, you could edit ur LB post with the links to your works.
    and if you wanna do the fancy NP code you
    Thanks. Regarding the "people getting replaced", I think im gonna go as an explanation that the continuous activation of the Noble Phantasm for centuries caused it to start going haywire. Also, yeah, i've been editing my Lostbelt by putting links to the characters, and maybe ill edit and put the reason why people are getting replaced. Now im working on Aleister Crowley. Oh, I also have the real Sebastian character sheet almost complete, I might post this week.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 24th, 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question at everyone here if you would /could summon a Servant which one could you get ? i mean out of you avalaible objects and Catalysts respectively based on your own Person ?
    I'm a bit late on this and only using canon Servants but:

SABER
    Okita Souji. I like her whole goofy yet still a mass murderer thing and she's pretty nice to hang around with otherwise or Le Chevalier de Eon just because I like the idea of an unconventional spy Saber. Also, they are pretty.

ARCHER
    Robin Hood. He's a cool old man with lots of interesting stories to tell. It's Robin Hood...

LANCER
    Vlad III [EXTRA]. He can be a pretty great bro so long as you tolerate his zealotry. Won't betray you like Emo!Vlad if you call him a vampire.

RIDER

Astolfo. Purely since he's hilarious and my number one pick for most sexiest Servant. [Bet you all thought I would pick someone else for that didn't you...]

CASTER
    Nursery Rhyme. I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan with numerous different versions of the book and she needs someone to temper her creepy nature. Anastasia for the same reason, I'm a massive Romanov [OTMA specifically] nerd. Thanks Shadow Hearts.

ASSASSIN
    Jack the Ripper. 'Nuff said.

BERSERKER
    Lu Bu. Probably my favourite Berserker design-wise. His Noble Phantasm is one of faves too.

AVENGER
    Hessian Lobo. Who doesn't want a giant wolf with the LITERAL Headless Horseman atop them as a pet?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    RIDER
    Astolfo. Purely since he's hilarious and my number one pick for most sexiest Servant. [Bet you all thought I would pick someone else for that didn't you...]
    I feel you. I feel you there.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Ladies, Astolfo bedded over a thousand women in his life. That boy's sexiness defies social perceptions. He may have also slept with Roland, but I would need someone to verify that. I feel like I might be wrong there.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    b) surprised that his Mystic Eyes circumvent the detriment of having several mystic eyes (somewhat). Even if he recognizes that he always had them, shouldnt mean he has the necessary connections of them between his eyes and brain. Each eye he uses needs a new connection to activate them, can his empty magic circuits explain that? But well, they are his eyes that become others, but it has to be pretty straining for him.
    It's specifically his empty circuits that give him the capacity. To give an analogy, it's like a glass. Lincoln's eyes are an empty glass. Some schmuck's eyes are a glass of coke. If you can get a grip on (assert ownership over) the glass of coke, you can pour it into the empty glass.
    In a manner, it's not that he's directly connecting to your eye to utilize your power, but instead creating and logging a copy of the patterns of your Mystic Eye's circuitry in the empty space of his own circuits.
    That's not to say that swapping them brazenly and rapidly won't cause fatigue, but even the weakest of Servants can take that sort of punishment in stride for a while before needing to recuperate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Ladies, Astolfo bedded over a thousand women in his life. That boy's sexiness defies social perceptions. He may have also slept with Roland, but I would need someone to verify that. I feel like I might be wrong there.
    Really, you get laid with 1000 different women and no one bats an eye. But you go down on a guy one time and everyone loses their mind.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:00 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    (...) Astolfo bedding over 1000 women in his life (which assuming he bedded 1 women a day/night would mean he that in order to have done this he would have needed to spend nearly 3 years of his life having sex with a different a night).
    Something something this is all just a joke it's not about taking anything seriously but hey, that sounds like an average fraternity life for me.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    @Skull:

Big fan of this Calogrenant and the virtues/sorrows he extols. Just goes to show how different each manifestation of a servant can be, even if they are a fan servant. I do not get the reference, but Delray did, so, hey, no wasted food.

@Bloble:

My main man Wrys. A good choice for Isaac, honestly. I kinda like the interpretation of him being okay with everything because he always trusted and followed God. It's a good spin on it.

@Master_Therion:

I was honestly tempted to do a Portugese Ruler in a similar vain to this, but that transitioned into a Rider which transitioned into Delahaye, and I never got around to revisiting it. I didn't get to give him a full read before making Hero Queen Enkidu, but I definitely think I nailed their relationship under her comments. I like the representation of his successes and abilities. A terrifying Noble Phantasm, both conceptually and in practice. It would essentially wipe out other cultures, and is appropriately anti-world. I appreciate that he probably doesn't understand this, though.

@Vance:

Love her. Your sheets always feel just the right amount to make the otherwise silly concepts really stick.

@Hux:

I'll admit it. I don't get the connection to all the eyes. I like him essentially copying a leucine train from the real owner, as it is very fitting for American ingenuity of the time. The acknowledgement of his atrocious Native American policies is also nice. Freedom / 10, would not allow him to build a station in Uruk.

@Fortuna:

It's just Nico awkwardly laughing. It both means "I see what you did there" and "nervous laughter." Not much more in depth than that. Kiyohime is just a super-waifu.

@DelRey:

Glad you liked it! I'm quite proud of her. I'll probably make Elil tonight to be the Lostbwlt King. I don't know if I'll give him a Crypter or anything.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 24th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I know that he seemed okay with the idea of Roland rampaging naked (although the guy did somehow leave his sanity on the moon) and mentioned the dude liked king things like chains and such (BDSM), but I think Astolfo was Orlando/Roland's cousin so (I hope) that was more something Roland mentioned while he was drunk rather than, that (I'm not against same sex reactions mind you, it's just I'd rather not consider Roland having sex with his own cousin). However, all of this assumes the paladins of Charlemagne are even real (we know fictional characters can be summoned as servants just fine and Fate Extra :Excella Link seems to mention that Charlemange is the fictional counterpart to Charles the Great, thus possibly implying the stories of Charlemagne and his paladins were just that, stories, rather than fact. However, the fact that Astolfo was summoned with a catalyst in Fate:Apocrypha and that I think Roland was mentioned in Durandal's original text makes this a case of us having con flirting information.

If the 12 peers was just a fictional story a lot of the weirder episodes (going to the moon rather easily, the existence of the paradoxical hypogriff, etc.), the timeline and continuity errors I noted earlier in this thread in their story, and claims like Astolfo bedding over 1000 women in his life (which assuming he bedded 1 women a day/night would mean he that in order to have done this he would have needed to spend nearly 3 years of his life having sex with a different a night) make a bit more sense, but as I say unless someone can get Nasu to give a straight answer, who knows at this point. But yeah Astolfo is pretty much a sex god (not literally). Even still it's a bit better than Cleopatra where Nasu basically missed the point of why she was called "one of the world's most beautiful women" and took it literally rather than trying to contextualize it properly.
    I believe the official explanation on the Paladins is that they were real but just a bunch of normal knights. Astolfo was some dude who didn't go on crazy adventures and Roland was just a nobody whose death is barely a footnote in history instead of the valiant hero fighting one last battle.

All of this got merged with the fictional accounts but because rather than the reality outweighing the fiction like Karl, it's the opposite.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Anju going to war for her husbando's existence.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, y'all. Figured I'd dip my toe back in here to see if I still had it. Isaac was something I threw together because I've been watching lots of Northernlion lately. Couldn't decide on his class until the end. Was debating just leaving him classless but that felt a bit like a copout. Not that Archer fits much better.

CaS has evolved a lot, huh? Third thread, people with dozens of sheets under their belt and pages just for listing their works, pages upon pages of discussions on historical and thematic minutae, and a regular themed contest every once in a while. The meta sure has gone places.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a bit late on this and only using canon Servants but:

SABER
    Okita Souji. I like her whole goofy yet still a mass murderer thing and she's pretty nice to hang around with otherwise or Le Chevalier de Eon just because I like the idea of an unconventional spy Saber. Also, they are pretty.

ARCHER
    Robin Hood. He's a cool old man with lots of interesting stories to tell. It's Robin Hood...

LANCER
    Vlad III [EXTRA]. He can be a pretty great bro so long as you tolerate his zealotry. Won't betray you like Emo!Vlad if you call him a vampire.

RIDER

CASTER
    Nursery Rhyme. I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan with numerous different versions of the book and she needs someone to temper her creepy nature. Anastasia for the same reason, I'm a massive Romanov [OTMA specifically] nerd. Thanks Shadow Hearts.

ASSASSIN
    Jack the Ripper. 'Nuff said.

BERSERKER
    Lu Bu. Probably my favourite Berserker design-wise. His Noble Phantasm is one of faves too.

AVENGER
    Hessian Lobo. Who doesn't want a giant wolf with the LITERAL Headless Horseman atop them as a pet?
    In Okitas case i hope you can tolearte that that she often is weakened as she has such a skill based on her illness .

About Astolfo as i saw apocrypha i thought of him as crazy one with a good heart though should get him as servant would i honestly think on using a command seal to order him to wera men clothes as it would be quite irritating .

About Jackie will i later Make a profile of her Requiem servant universe Version .

Also out of curiousity what would you thinkif this servant would be your servant Anju ?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the official explanation on the Paladins is that they were real but just a bunch of normal knights. Astolfo was some dude who didn't go on crazy adventures and Roland was just a nobody whose death is barely a footnote in history instead of the valiant hero fighting one last battle.

All of this got merged with the fictional accounts but because rather than the reality outweighing the fiction like Karl, it's the opposite.
    Honestly i am somewhat of the stancethat Legends and so called "fictional acounts" are based on real occurances and that example wise Heraklesss existed really as Herodot of Harlikarnassos said that he lived thousand years before his time .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    > astolfo banging 1000 women in his life

oh yknow just rocking my miniskirt, braiding my hair and plowing maidens nightly for jesus

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Skull:

Big fan of this Calogrenant and the virtues/sorrows he extols. Just goes to show how different each manifestation of a servant can be, even if they are a fan servant. I do not get the reference, but Delray did, so, hey, no wasted food.
    I guess I'm the only Queen fan around these parts, huh? (T_T)
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)