Page 18 of 620 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ching Shih : Definetely a interesting servant as she can even overtake other ship noblephantasm and she has also an interesting personnality although you could advice wise Mention how se would react towards other servants of certain occupation like Sailor like Magelan ,Columbus or how she find philosopher servant example wise or how she would act towards her Master in particular ? What would be her Noblephaantasm in her other classes if you habe thought also on that ?

all in all must i say that you make quite good servants my friend ! as i never expected to see the Tsavo Lion Brothers her ! Im though curious how Ching shih would react towards my Titanica as she is basically the personification of the Titanic ,and what would she say to my Poseidon ?
    Thank for the kind words!

For how she'd react to those Servants and such is something i'll probably edited in later. Lately I've been working on another sheet so I'm kind focused on that. As for what her Noble Phantasms would be under other classes, for the most part I imagine she'd mainly just be saddled with Tyrannical Pirate's Code of Laws or maybe have another NP being a crystallization of her capturing and using suicide ships that were sent against her by the Chinese navy (a kind return to send-like Anti-Army NP) to compensate for her not having the Red Flag Fleet. I did, however, imagine her as an Assassin would be her younger self back when she was a prostitue and her NP would summon an army of pirates to rampage around the battlefield while ferrying her away to safety.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Li Si
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: China (3rd century BCE)
    Armament: Quill and parchment, dagger, torture tools

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank D: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once.

Personal Skills

Torture Technique - Rank A+: A Skill that represents one's possession of outstanding torture techniques. Plus modifiers are added when using torture tools to deal damage. Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.
    Assassin is the purported inventor of several agonizing tortures, the implementation of which continued in one form or another for almost a millennium. As a bonus, additional combat skill is added to Assassin’s normal ability while wielding torture tools.

Words of Wise Policy - Rank C: A Command Spell -like ability to influence rulers. When dealing with those above their station, whether due to power or status, the user can issue a mental interference effect compelling them to quit the battlefield. Though usable only once per target, Words of Wise Policy’s delivery additionally befuddles the targeted enemy, making it seem as though the command comes from a trusted advisor.
    Assassin possessed some skill in manipulating his sworn ruler, though he was unable to fully influence his great emperor. However, he could easily hold sway over the choices of lesser men.

Noble Phantasms

The Five Pains
    Wu Xing

Anti-Unit, Rank C++
    A system of punishments serving as the basis of Assassin’s Noble Phantasm. These five punishments were devised and put into use by Assassin himself, and he too was eventually subjected to them. After his death, the draconian system was upheld in its first form by more than a dozen dynasties. However, there is some doubt as to whether the practice of Wu Xing was truly established by Assassin, or if they are simply attributed to him following the Burning of Books and Burying of Scholars by his liege.
    When activated, Wu Xing takes the form of a ‘combo move’. With the first strike, the target is branded with a sigil marking them as a criminal, making them vulnerable to the effects of further strikes. From then on, the second blow robs the target of their senses and the third cuts off a physical body’s legs. For a Servant, the effect is instead to greatly restrict the flow of magical energy into the feet, crippling the target or slowing their movements. The fourth places that target in momentary stasis, preventing them from moving. The fifth brings about death, splitting the enemy into pieces, down to their core.
    Naturally, the window between the strikes is small, decreasing further as the punishments move toward the fifth one. However, the first strike’s effect lasts from hours to days depending on circumstance, and as such only the four following steps need to be repeated. In addition, Wu Xing’s effects are increased the lesser the target’s status as a ‘hero’ is, with the Noble Phantasm being highly effective against those that were criminals and monsters in life.
    Wu Xing is further hampered by Assassin’s mediocre ability when it comes to combat.

Description
    Dislikes: Views differing from his own, grabs for power
    Talents: Opportunistic politics, striking at weakness
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang

Assassin’s true identity is Li Si, the Minister of the First Emperor.

Li Si is a very politically minded man, holding his peace until he has become certain of a situation, particularly on the subject of gaining advantages. He seems to take to action with some reluctance, but is in truth merely biding his time and waiting for an opportunity to present itself. In his manner of speech he is very serious, and speaks of himself in a lowly manner.
    Though not an individual with particular prowess in combat, Li Si has nevertheless manifested as an Assassin. This is in part due to his own feelings, as he despises the last years of his life. His career culminated in an attempt to seize power through a weak puppet, betraying not only his principles of following a strong leader but also failing his one and only ruler, Qin Shi Huang. As such, Li Si has denied himself the ability to command forces or to utilize what little magecraft he was capable of during his lifetime. This leaves him to face the brunt of combat by himself, which he feels to be a fitting punishment for his failures, as well as an opportunity to seek redemption in battle.
    Li Si regards strength of character as a most respectable trait, and respects those that exhibit it. He espouses the glory of his own liege even to other Heroic Spirits, in the hopes of attracting vassals to his Emperor’s cause. Likewise, he despises weak rulers and traitors in general. Despite his devotion, Li Si does acknowledge other self-possessed rulers, however, and treats them with due deference. If confronted with another true autocrat, Li Si would likely try to tempt them into assisting him in resurrecting Qin Shi Huang, so as to compare the respective might of each ruler.
    Li Si serves his Master with a veneer of loyalty. He has no express plans to betray his Master, but he does his best to attain a ‘trump card’ to play just in case. This is for the purpose of making sure his wish will be granted. Victory is to be ensured, no matter the cost.
    Li Si’s wish to the Holy Grail would be for the resurrection of Qin Shi Huang, the First Emperor. With a new lifespan, the most worthy Emperor would surely establish a brilliant empire. This, Li Si feels, would be his redemption.

Lore
    Li Si was a Chinese statesman who utilized the ruthless but efficient ideas of the political philosophy of Legalism to weld the warring Chinese states of his time into the first centralized Chinese empire, ruled by the Qin dynasty.
    Li Si was originally from Shang Cai in the State of Chu. As a young man he was a minor functionary in the local administration of Chu. According to the Records of the Great Historian, one day Li Si observed that rats in the outhouse were dirty and hungry but the rats in the barn house were well fed. He suddenly realized that "there is no set standard for honour since everyone's life is different. The values of people are determined by their social status. And like rats, people's social status often depends purely on the random life events around them. And so instead of always being restricted by moral codes, people should do what they deemed best at the moment." He made up his mind to take up politics as a career, which was a common choice for scholars not from a noble family during the Warring States period.
    Li Si was unable to advance his career in Chu. He believed that achieving nothing in life while being so intelligent and educated would bring shame to not just himself but to all scholars. After having finished his education with the famous Confucian thinker Xunzi, he moved to the State of Qin, the most powerful state at that time in an attempt to advance his political career.
    In 247 BCE he entered the state of Qin to begin almost 40 years of service under the ruler later known as Qin Shi Huang. As minister to the emperor, Li Si was responsible for most of the radical political and cultural innovations made in Qin after 221 BCE.
    Li Si caused the empire to abolish the fief states and to be divided into 36 regions, each governed by a centrally appointed official. Under his guidance the emperor standardized coinage and weights and measures and began construction of the Great Wall to keep out barbarians from the north. Li Si was also influential in creating a unified writing system, which remained substantially the same until recent times. Finally, in an effort to prevent the growth of subversive thought, Li Si in 213 BCE forbade the teaching of history and ordered the “burning of the books,” for which he earned the opprobrium of all future generations of Confucian scholars.
    When the emperor died in 210 BCE, Li Si became involved in the plot of the eunuch Zhao Gao to void the proper succession. But the two conspirators quarreled, and Zhao Gao had Li Si executed.

Notes
    Not really pleased with this one, but then again I usually aren't.

US Friend Code
    CharlesTrevyOB
    Primary Class: Ruler
    Potential Classes: Caster, Rider, Saver
    Name: Mary of Nazareth
    Title: Blessed Virgin, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, Our Lady of Sorrows, etc.
    Hidden Attribute: Heaven
    Source: New Testament
    Region: Nazareth, Galilee
    Type: Heroic Spirit, Divine Spirit
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A++
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: EX - Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. In addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber Class, Mary demonstrates high Magic Resistance due to her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the magecraft, only Mary will be saved against a wide-range magic attack.

God's Resolution: A - A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

True Name Discernment: A - A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.

Personal Skills

Divinity: A++ - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. As the 'Mother of God', and as the saint who lived her life without any sin, Mary became a subject of worship and reverence. However, after metamorphosing into a goddess from her anecdotes and with the effects of her Maria Titulōrum Noble Phantasm, Mary gained a high ranking Divine Spirit aptitude that she still find a bit wrong or unfair.

"I guess it can't be helped. Though I must say you should continue to worship Our Lord despite this minor grievance that befall on me."

Goddess Metamorphosis: EX - The Shapeshift Skill in its highest form where one undergoes metamorphosis into a goddess. As a fellow follower of God and someone who believed in His will, Mary opposed the idea of the people referring to her as a goddess. Though due to the anecdotes of her assuming in to heaven and the effects or influence of her Maria Titulōrum Noble Phantasm, she was unfortunately metamorphosed into one. Also, she cannot restrain this skill.

"I must reiterate this. I am! Not! A goddess!"

Holy Queen: EX - A title skill bestowed to the one referred to as the Queen of Heaven. It provides a tremendous Charisma, improved attacks against the demonic, grants advantage against Divinity that is not based from the Divinity of Christ or Divinity of God, aptitude for weapons of the holy attribute and others.

"If you must know, I'm quite talented in Jacob's 'art of tussle'. Ah, fret not. I'm refraining from raising my hand against anyone. But when the time calls for it..." (cracks knuckles)

Independent Manifestation: EX - A Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality. Furthermore, due to the existence fixation it also possesses the effect of resistance towards attack by means of instant death and time manipulation. Mary has the highest ranked Independent Manifestation Skill due to her recurrent apparitions to mankind throughout history in the Age of Man up to the present.

Revelation: A - A Skill to "hear the voice of heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, 'Revelation' accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly. It is a Skill held by the soul of the user. In her earthly life, Mary received a revelation from the messenger of God, based on the said revelation, she will carry the Word of God in her body, kept it there, and bore it to the world.

Noble Phantasms

Maria Titulōrum: Queen of Many Titles
    Type: Conceptual
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1
    The numerous titles granted to her by Christianity throughout the history through veneration and apparitions related to her, a Continuously Active-Type Noble Phantasm that turned all the compiled titles into a staggering feast of buffs. Each title increased all of her Parameters by one rank. The full utilization of this Noble Phantasm however is that it allows each and every titles within it to be turned into Noble Phantasms themselves by invoking each title. Several titles that can be activated as single Noble Phantasm through invocation include:

- Regina Angelorum - summons an army of Angels
    - Regina Sanctorum Omnium - summons an army of Saints
    - Regina Caeli - allows the manipulation of phenomena related to the heavens e.g. lightning, clouds, sun, storms, imbued with holy properties

...and so forth. In addition, the four dogmatic titles given to her; Mother of God, Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception, and Assumption are always been active as four separate Noble Phantasms, regardless of with or without invocation, the moment she was summoned as a Servant, affecting most of her Skills.

Sāncta Vestīmenta: Armor of the Three Holy Garments
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Barrier/Anti-Purge (when deployed)
    Range: 0, 1~999
    Maximum number of targets: 1, 1~1000
    A divine set of garments that Mary wore in her lifetime crystallized as a Noble Phantasm. It is a set of "armor" that constituted of three holy relics associated with her; Sancta Camisia: Virgin's Holy Veil, Sancta Cintola: Virgin's Holy Girdle, and Sancta Alba: Virgin's Holy Robe which are all separate Noble Phantasms of their own right with the power to grant protection against attacks, be it physical, magical or divine in nature.

It is an Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm that grants Mary nigh-invulnerability by shrouding her entire body in a Bounded Field that increases her overall resistance against any attacks. However, upon releasing its True Name the Bounded Field surrounding Mary would expand in a dome-like barrier made of "God's light" that can encapsulate an entire country or even the world by utilizing the full extent of her legend as "Our Lady of All Nations" and "Queen of the World", along with her overwhelming Magic Resistance bestowed to her by the Holy Trinity.

Rosārium: Pray My Children
    Type: ?
    Range: ?
    Maximum number of targets: ?
    A "minor" Noble Phantasm of Mary, necessary to use her "ultimate" Noble Phantasm Mystērium Rosārium.

Mystērium Rosārium: My Son Lets Himself Be Moved
    Type: ?
    The "ultimate" Noble Phantasm of Mary. It is her ultimate Noble Phantasm initialized over the course of a battle by utilizing her minor Noble Phantasm, Rosārium. Its power rises in response to destructive deeds committed by the opponent towards the planet or humanity.

Biography
    Mary was a 1st-century BC Galilean Jewish woman of Nazareth, and the mother of Jesus, according to the New Testament and the Quran. The gospels of Matthew and Luke in the New Testament and the Quran describe Mary as a virgin; according to Christian teaching she conceived Jesus while a virgin, through the Holy Spirit. The miraculous conception took place when she was already betrothed to Joseph. She accompanied Joseph to Bethlehem, where Jesus was born.

The Gospel of Luke begins its account of Mary's life with the Annunciation, when the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and announced her divine selection to be the mother of Jesus. According to canonical gospel accounts, Mary was present at the crucifixion and is depicted as a member of the early Christian community in Jerusalem. According to Catholic and Orthodox teachings, at the end of her earthly life her body was raised directly into Heaven; this is known in the Christian West as the Assumption.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a pretty cool Mary sheet. Creative choice of NPs, and I like the flavor of her being worshipped as a goddess despite vocally insisting she's not one. I'm curious why her "ultimate" NP is so sparsely fleshed out given how important it's supposed to be. What exactly does it do, and what form does it take? Or is that meant to be left mysterious?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the Mabinogion
    "Hmm, this feels rather peculiar. I suppose you wanted to summon my son but grabbed the wrong catalyst or something. After all, I don't see any reason you'd want to summon an average guy like me. Hm? A legendary hero? Me? Ahaha, I appreciate the compliment, but really, I was just lucky."

Source

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Caster

True Name: Pwyll, Prince of Dyfed
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Welsh mythology

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: EX
    NP: A-

Dislikes: Relying on others, people mispronouncing his name
    Talent: Being at the right place at the right time
    Natural Enemy: Pryderi, Gwawl ap Clud
    Armament: Sword, cape
    Catalyst: A shred of cloth containing high magical energy

Class Skills
    Riding

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. His mount is an exception, being a low-ranking Phantasmal. In addition, while he may not be initially familiar with certain complex or otherworldly vehicles, his nature may allow him to somehow "figure it out", either through his resourcefulness or sheer luck.

Magic Resistance

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Born during a time where magic was still commonplace, Rider's life involved an otherworldly princess, mythical creatures, and magical artifacts. All of this granted him a high rank at this skill. He also gains additional protection against magecraft containing concepts of death and the afterlife (Valhalla, Kur, Hel, etc.) due to the time he spent as the (provisional) ruler of the underworld.

Personal Skills
    Charisma

A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Not only did Rider demonstrated himself as a wise and effective ruler of his own kingdom, he also earned respect and adoration from the citizens of Annwn (the underworld) during his one year rule of the realm. Despite what he may say, his talent in this field is undeniable.

Single-Mindedness (Morals)

The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. One who strongly believes in his own morality, once Rider has determined what is "right" and "wrong", it would be nigh-impossible to change his mind. Examples include the time he slept chastely for an entire year with the wife of Arawn, king of Annwn, as well as his insistence to uncover the truth behind his son's disappearance, believing in his wife's innocence. This skill grants Rider resistance against mental attacks and mind games, allowing him to stay true to his beliefs regardless of the adversity he faces. On another note, Rider seems to be extremely oblivious to romantic advances from women. This may or may not be related to his straight-laced morals.

Fortuitous Path

The essence of Rider's life, sublimated into a skill. A relatively average person all-around, he continuously made the right decisions and ran into life-changing chance encounters through sheer luck and intuition. A skill that seemingly alters the world itself to boost Rider's luck parameter to insane levels, Rider may occasionally come across important information, persons of interest, and other fortuitous occurrences simply by "being there at the right moment". This luck boost does not apply in combat, however, as Rider had no notable feat there. This reduces his luck to C in combat.

Noble Phantasm(s)

All-Devouring Shroud
    Sach Diwaelod

Type: A-
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A magical artifact Rider came across during his travels, later used to defeat the evil king Gwawl ap Clud and earn his wife's hand in marriage. In life, this artifact takes the form of a sack that can never be fully filled unless Rider wills it. Believing the sack to be ineffective to wield in combat, Rider has repurposed it into a cape. Upon the activation of this Noble Phantasm, one side of Rider's cape turns black, becoming a portal leading to a void. Rider himself does not fully know the nature of this Noble Phantasm, as he had simply came across it randomly. His theories range from an empty subspace that deconstructs or compresses matter, to an entire pocket dimension. Regardless, this Noble Phantasm is useful for absorbing attacks and projectiles, as well as a place to store certain small items that Rider can seemingly take out at will, akin to an infinite-space inventory. That said, this Noble Phantasm's mana cost is exceedingly high due to the world's massive corrective force trying to shut it down, believing it to be "something that should not exist". This prevents him from activating it for more than a few seconds at a time.

My Wife's Unmatched Steed
    Ceffyl Digymar Rhiannon

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

Rider's mount, a majestic white horse belonging to his wife, the otherworldly princess Rhiannon. Rider first came across the horse during his first encounter with the princess. He saw her during an adventure to a certain hill with his guards and noblemen. Rider sent his best horsemen after her, but she always remained ahead of them, all while maintaining a casual riding pace. After three days, Rider himself decided to greet the woman, and when he couldn't catch up, he called out to her. Only then did she stop, allowing Rider to approach her. As a Noble Phantasm, this horse is a low-ranking Phantasmal with little combat potential. However, by marking a target and mentioning its True Name, the horse- and by extension Rider's- agility parameter is boosted to always be one rank higher than the target, ensuring that no matter how much the target tries, they may never fully catch up to him. However, similar to the legend, this Noble Phantasm would lose its effects if the target were to call out Rider's True Name.

Authority of the One-Year King
    Pwyll Pen Annwn

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 20

The royal authority granted to Rider by Arawn, king of Annwn, to rule the underworld for a year. Allows Rider to manifest a small part of Annwn, "a place where suffering was absent and food was ever-abundant". This Noble Phantasm serves as a sanctuary for Rider and his allies, allowing them to heal from their wounds and replenish the allies' mana, while rejecting those Rider considers as "outsiders". However, due to Rider's human origins in comparison to Arawn's more otherworldly roots, the mana cost to maintain this Noble Phantasm takes a heavy toll on Rider's energy. Rider prefers to use a more cost-efficient and offensive application of this Noble Phantasm, namely by summoning Arawn's vicious hunting dogs to assault the enemy.

Description
    Rider's True Name is Pwyll, Prince of Dyfed, a major character in the Mabinogion, one of the earliest collections of Welsh mythology. A straight-laced young man radiating powerful "main character" energy, with a life filled with overcoming various trials and obstacles through a mix of luck and resourcefulness.

In truth, Rider was dissatisfied of his life. He attributes his legendary tales to pure luck, and seems dismayed that this insane luck had also influenced his form as a Servant. This view led to him being extremely modest, undermining each achievement as "I was just lucky" and believing himself to be a completely average person no different from anyone. While he genuinely loves his wife and maintains close friendship with Arawn, King of Annwn, he feels bad for indirectly having to rely on them whenever he uses his Noble Phantasms. Due to this, he often holds back against most enemies despite possessing powerful Noble Phantasms, not out of arrogance, but simply out of a desire to prove that he could make it by himself without relying on them so much. In such cases, he limits himself to using his sword only, which- despite being a decently powerful holy sword in its own right- does not possess any other special effects.

Perhaps due to his low self-confidence, Rider deeply admires heroes who he believes to have succeeded due to their own skills. In their presence, he would ask to hear tales of their adventures while occasionally making self-deprecating remarks. Yet unbeknownst to him, many of these other heroes such as Jason and King Arthur also envies him for being one of the few mythological heroes not to suffer a tragic fate in life.

Rider's wish to the Grail would be a second chance at life, another adventure where he may succeed through his own merits. Of course, that may change if a particularly supportive Master is able to change his mindset and teach him that it's all right to rely more on others...

Lore
    Pwyll is a prince of Dyfed, an ancient kingdom in southwest Wales. One day, he was separated from his friends during a hunting trip and stumbles upon a pack of hounds feeding on a slain stag. Pwyll drives the hounds away and sets his own hounds to feast, earning the anger of Arawn, lord of the otherworldly kingdom of Annwn. In recompense, Pwyll agrees to taking on Arawn's appearance and trade places with him for a year and a day, and takes his place at Arawn's court. At the end of the year, Pwyll engages in single combat against Hafgan, Arawn's rival, and mortally wounds him with one blow, earning Arawn overlordship of all of Annwn. After Hafgan's death, Pwyll and Arawn meet once again, revert to their old appearance and return to their respective courts. They become lasting friends because Pwyll slept chastely with Arawn's wife for the duration of the year. As a result of Pwyll's successful ruling of Annwn, he earns the title Pwyll Pen Annwfn; "Pwyll, head of Annwn".

Some time later, Pwyll and his noblemen ascend the mound of Gorsedd Arberth and witness the arrival of Rhiannon, appearing to them as a beautiful woman dressed in gold silk brocade and riding a shining white horse. Pwyll sends his best horsemen after her, but she always remains ahead of them, though her horse never does more than amble. After three days, Pwyll, himself, rides out to meet her and when he cannot catch her, he calls out to her in desperation. Only then does Rhiannon stop. She tells him her name and that she has come seeking him because she would rather marry him than her fiancé, the evil king Gwawl ap Clud. She tells him to come to her kingdom one year from that day, with his soldiers, and they will marry. A year after their meeting, Pwyll arrives as promised but accidentally and foolishly promises his beloved Rhiannon to Gwawl (her previous fiance). This occurs when Gwawl enters the court extremely distraught and sues for a favor of the king. Gwawl plays to the nobility and generosity of Pwyll, as well as his rashness and passion, and Pwyll tells Gwawl that whatever it is that he should ask him, that he (Pwyll) would give it to him. Gwawl of course asks for his fiancée, Rhiannon, which Pwyll, due to his naive promise, could not refuse. It is decided that they should all come back to the kingdom in one year's time for yet another wedding. (Pwyll and Rhiannon were not yet married the first time, the festivities had simply begun but no marriage ceremony had occurred.) Rhiannon devises a plan by which Pwyll might win her back from Gwawl. Pwyll enters the festivities of Gwawl and Rhiannon's wedding dressed as a beggar and asks Gwawl for a sack full of food. Gwawl nobly consents, not knowing the nature of Pwyll's sack. No matter how much food he took, the sack is never fully filled. Eventually, Gwawl became suspicious and asked to inspect the sack. The moment he looked inside the sack, Pwyll pushed him in and trapped him inside. Pwyll then began brutally beating him until he relents, allowing Pwyll to take back Rhiannon in exchange for sparing Gwawl.

A few years later, the nobles of the kingdom were worried that there would not be an heir to follow Pwyll and advised him to take a second wife. He set a date where this would happen, but before long Rhiannon gave birth to a boy. On the night of his birth, the boy was lost while under the care of six of Rhiannon’s ladies-in-waiting. Scared of the punishment, the ladies smear dog's blood onto a sleeping Rhiannon, claiming that she had committed infanticide and cannibalism through eating her child. The kingdom was horrified to hear this news. They demanded Pwyll to divorce and execute his wife for these charges. Pwyll refuses, believing in his wife's innocence. He tried to persuade the nobles to call off Rhiannon's punishment, but at most he was only able of changing the sentence from death to exile, forcing Rhiannon to stay outside the kingdom gates and tell everyone her story for the next seven years. During this time, Pwyll relentlessly looked for leads to prove her innocence.

The answer would only come at the end of those seven years. One day, Pwyll learned of a certain incident that took place on a nearby village around the time of his son's disappearance. A local lord named Teyrnon had a mare which produced a foal every year but would disappear the night it was born. To solve this problem, he brought the mare into his house and kept watch over it throughout the night. As soon as the colt was born, a great claw came through the window and grabbed the colt. Teyrnon cut off the arm and kept the colt but heard a roar outside and found a baby boy. He and his wife claimed the boy as their own and named him Gwri Wallt Euryn (Gwri of the Golden hair), for "all the hair on his head was as yellow as gold". The child grew to adulthood at a superhuman pace and, as he matured, his likeness to Pwyll grew more obvious and, eventually, Teyrnon realised Gwri's true identity. The boy was eventually reunited with Pwyll and Rhiannon and was renamed Pryderi, meaning "anxiety" or "care".

Pwyll's tale, the first branch of the Mabinogion, ended with Pryderi's ascension to the throne, succeeding his father. Pwyll himself lived to a ripe old age and died peacefully, closing the tale of his outrageous adventures.

Creator's Notes
    Presenting the overpowered, plot-armored shounen protagonist who hates being an overpowered, plot-armored shounen protagonist. I originally planned to release him at around Valentines with more focus to his relationship with Rhiannon but I decided to take a more general focus to his life. Seriously, this guy's life wouldn't look out of place as absurd light novel titles:
    -I was an average guy, then the king of hell wanted to switch places with me and asked me to rule his empire!
    -I met the perfect waifu but I can't catch up to her!?
    -I just lost my kid but the entire kingdom decided to accuse my wife of cannibalism!?

Blog Entries
    how many times has this fc been used again
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Pwyll: Pretty creative sheet for a dude I never heard of before. Out of curiosity, can he use his first NP to release attacks and projectiles back at the opponent after "capturing" them?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    how many times has this fc been used again
    Not enough

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pwyll: Pretty creative sheet for a dude I never heard of before. Out of curiosity, can he use his first NP to release attacks and projectiles back at the opponent after "capturing" them?
    I suppose he can, I just didn't want to make his NP too complicated since he's overpowered enough as it is. Then again, due to the massive mana cost and his unfamiliarity with the true nature of the NP, it would probably take him a few tries to do it right, if the mana cost didn't kill him first.
    Last edited by BnEl15; March 18th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.

Yes good give me more quality Mabinogi sheets.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Yes good give me more quality Mabinogi sheets.
    Soon...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Berserker of Troyes

" I am Berserker, your Queen. Now, bow to me or burn."

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
    Region: France
    Height: 146cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: Hardship, boredom, saints
    Talent: Taking over
    Armaments: Fire, Claws
    Natural Enemy: Jeanne D'arc, Marie Antoinette

Stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: B
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement(E): A class Skill of the Berserker class. At this low rank, rationality is mostly unaffected, and the only bonus is a loss of the sense of pain. There is a skill a chance of an outburst of madness, along with other a temporary rank up in all stats outside of luck.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster(A): An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Berserker's mark on history is as "the woman who sold her country", and she usually portrayed as an amoral and traitorous witch, which has deeply affected her skills and personality.

Mana Burst(Flames)(D): A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons or the user's body with Magical Energy of the wind element. However, Berserker's control of her flames is pretty small and limited.

Charisma(E) The natural talent to command an army or country. It ends up being severity ranked down by Innocent monster. Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.

Noble Phantasm

Ball of the Burning men
    Bal des Ardents

Berserker's first Noble Phantasm, it represents a famous incident wherein a dancing party she put up to please her husband ended up in a fire who took the lives of four dancers.
    It allows her to summon these four souls in the shape of fire spirits called
    Wild man
    Sauvage
    to act as her familiars. They are about as strong as low-level servants and their bodies are completely made out of the fire, which they can manipulate at will.
    The mana cost is for activating this Noble Phantasm is about a fourth of the needed to manifest a Servant. It is attributed to each of them individually and only needs to be paid upon summoning, after which can stay manifested for an indefinite time. Should one of them be defeated, the cost must be paid again for it to be brought back.

The Puppet King
    Le Fou Bien-aimé

Berserker's second Noble Phantasm and Trump card. it represents her connection to her husband, King Charles IV the mad, who the supposed manipulation by her lead to the beginning of the terrible hundred years war.
    It takes the form of a big mechanical puppet roughly thrice the size of Berserker herself. Its body is made of a black metal similar to iron and orange glowing lights can be seen in between the robotic joints, its face is blank and it sports a black crown on its head. However, the most notable aspect of it is a small door in the puppet's chest in the shape of a heart.
    By opening this small entry, Berserker can access the puppet's
    Burning Heart
    Kingly soul
    , a Mana core that she can feed with external materials that are converted to mana and help to sustain the Noble Phantasm. Furthermore, by leaving this portico open, the puppet can release accumulated heat in the form of a ray whose temperature is hot enough to melt through solid steel, although continued use of this technique may damage the puppet itself.
    Unlike her other familiars, this one cannot be substituted or recovered if he was destroyed.

Background

Berserker's true identity is Isabeau of Bavaria, she was the queen of France between 1385 and 1422. She was born into the House of Wittelsbach as the eldest daughter of Duke Stephen III of Bavaria-Ingolstadt and Taddea Visconti of Milan. At age 15 or 16, Berserker was sent to the young King Charles VI of France and the couple wed three days after their first meet
    She was honored in 1389 with a lavish coronation ceremony and entry into Paris. In 1392, Charles suffered the first attack of what was to become a lifelong and progressive mental illness, resulting in periodic withdrawal from the government. The episodes occurred with increasing frequency, leaving a court both divided by political factions and steeped in social extravagances. A 1393 masque for one of Berserker's ladies-in-waiting—an event who was later known as Bal des Ardents—ended in disaster with the King almost burning to death. Although the King demanded Berserker's removal from his presence during his illness, he consistently allowed her to act on his behalf. In this way she became regent to the Dauphin of France (heir apparent), and sat on the regency council, allowing for more power than was usual for a medieval queen.
    Charles's illness created a power vacuum that eventually led to the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War between supporters of his brother, Duke Louis I of Orléans, and the royal dukes of Burgundy. Berserker shifted allegiances as she chose the most favorable paths for the heir to the throne. When she followed the Armagnacs, the Burgundians accused her of adultery with Louis of Orléans; when she sided with the Burgundians the Armagnacs removed her from Paris and she was imprisoned. In 1407 John the Fearless assassinated Orléans, sparking hostilities between the factions. The war ended soon after Berserker's eldest son had John the Fearless assassinated in 1419—an act that saw him disinherited. Berserker attended the 1420 signing of the Treaty of Troyes, which decided that the English king should inherit the French crown after the death of her husband, An act that would forever mark her as "The Woman who sold her country". She lived in English-occupied Paris until her death in 1435.

Personality

Berserker is an overbearing girl who will use every opportunity she can to remind others of her high status. While she is usually Distant and cold, Berserker is not above throwing tantrums when things don't go her way. She often ignoring those she sees as lower in status, which will include her Master unless they prove useful for her in some way.
    However, under this regal mask (who may or may not be from the influence of Innocent Monster) Berserker is actually really upset with how she was recorded in history. She believes that people don't understand the amount of pressure she was on and her wish is for others to see how it was to be in her position.
    An understanding and comprehensive master may get to see a more sympathetic side of her. but should they show any doubt in her, berserker will not think twice in abandoning them when necessary.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:04 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    any opnions on Berserker before i post my next sheet?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    any opnions on Berserker before i post my next sheet?
    She's pretty cool. Definitely better than your first sheet of her which had so little flavor-text I couldn't even figure out what she did or why she was supposed to be important without checking Wikipedia. Her second NP is an amusingly literal take on the "puppet-king" concept. I might've gone for an ability that lets her mind-control a single target after getting close to them first, but a giant king-mecha is way more fun.

Blog Entries

Saber of Kashima-ryuu

"This war, this senseless killing, it is all so sad."

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: japan
    Height: 176cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Dislikes: Violence, fighting, prideful people
    Talent: Swordsmanship
    Armaments: Sword
    Natural Enemy: Miyamoto Musashi

Stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mna: C
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding(C): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above-average skills. However, they cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Shinto-ryuu(A+): Saber is a Sword Saint and the founder of the Kashima Shinto-ryuu. Furthermore, Saber has mastery over forgotten Iaido techniques unknown even to other Shinto-ryuu Masters, granting him a vantage even against those who know his school.

Eye of Mind(True)(A): A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline, and experience. Saver is capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Blessing of the Thunder God(B): A Skill similar to Affection of the gods. It is the power of Takemikazuchi, the God of Kashima shrine, gifted to Saber for his devotion. It allows Saber to temporarily boost his stats according to what he deems necessary for a situation, although only one at a time. It also allows him to infuse electricity into his sword attacks to increase their lethality, although because of his pacific personality, he seldom uses it.

Noble phantasm

Winning Without Hands
    Mutekatsu-ryū

Unlike other swordmasters for the eastern lands, Saber's Noble Phantasm is not an Offensive Sword technique but a representation of his philosophy that is mostly defensive in nature.
    A specific state of mind not dissimilar to the concept of emptiness present in other schools, it allows Saber to evade or block any physical attack thrown against, independent of the speed or strength. Against normal attacks, it may even look like the moves are phasing through Saber, although that is only a visual illusion and he must put more effort against Special attacks like those of Mystic swords category.
    Because it is something meant to be used against a regular opponent, Saber cannot Defend against attacks that are magical in nature, like curses or ranged spells. Furthermore, although it usually leads to Saber being in the perfect position for a lethal counter-attack, he will never do as such unless forced by a Command Seal or similar effect.

Background

Saber is Tsukahara Bokuden Takamoto, earlier known as Tsukahara Shinemon Takamoto, and he is one of the most famous swordsmen of the Sengoku era, famed for his unbeaten record, training many of the era's other famous swordsmen, and creating his own sword fighting style called Kashima Shintō-ryū.
    Saber was born to the Yoshikawa family in Hitachi province. His father was a priest for the shrine of Takemikazuchi. His childhood name was Asako and around age fourteen he was adopted by Tsukahara Yasumoto as a new son to continue his clan after his own son died. Both his original family and his adopted family could trace their ancestry back to the imperial family and had close ties to the imperial house.
    Both his birth father and adoptive father taught him the local sword fighting style of Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-Ryū, which Saber mastered by the age of seventeen. Wishing to improve his skills further, Saber decided to take up the swordsmen's journey of musha shugyo, a type of traveling training noblemen engaged that is comparable to the western idea of a knight-errant.
    Saber engaged in at least nineteen separate duels and fought in up to 37 separate battles, where he claimed 21 separate heads of important warriors. His first impressive feat during his time wondering was his duel with Ochiai Torazaemon, in Kyoto 1510. Torazaemon was twice Saber's age and had little respect for Saber's challenge, spending his time before the duel ensuring they had an audience. Torazaemon's overconfidence turned to shock during their duel, however, as Saber easily defeated him, opting to leave him alive after their short duel. Having suffered such humiliation, Torazaemon laid in ambush for Saber, who managed to use the single moment of reaction he had to see his assailant, draw his short sword, and mortally wound him. When questioned on why he chose his shorter blade over the standard sword samurai used, Saber was said to have claimed he recognized the distance would be too cramped for normal sword use.
    Saber's travels did not end there either. He would spend time training with Kamiizumi Nobutsuna as the latter was establishing his own martial arts school. It is uncertain if one taught the other, stories do claim that during his stay there, Shinamaru Enkai challenged the school and humiliated it while Saber was away and Nobutsuna was sick. Saber decided to win their honor back by fighting supposedly eighteen Enkai's pupils before slaying Enkai himself in their duel.
    As Saber continued to wander and train, he began to develop his own fighting style, called Kashima Shintō-Ryū, which he claimed Takemikazuchi (the deity his birth father served as priest to) gave to him directly during a one thousand day stent spent meditating at the Kashima shrine. The exact nature of his technique is lost to time, but it is thought to have incorporated how Saber would win his duels, by waiting with his chest exposed to strike his foe when their blade was less than an inch from contact.
    As Saber reached the latter days of his life, he began to turn his teaching from how to kill a foe quickly to how to avoid killing them at all. A possibly legendary duel exemplifies this change in philosophy, where he was challenged to a duel by an unruly swordsman near Kyoto. Saber promised to defeat him with the No-Sword style, which the ruffian mocked. They agreed to duel on an island on lake Baiwa and crossed over to the island on the same boat. Saber let the man junk from the boat first and as he turned around to prepare to fight, Saber simply rowed the boat back into open water and explained that this was how the no-sword style worked.
    Saber died at the age of 83 in 1571, having retired to his home in Kashima, where he passed on his school to his oldest son. Although passing away over twelve years before his birth, a final, famous duel was often depicted in legend between Miyamoto Musashi and Saber. Mushashi was said to approach Saber while he was boiling his tea, demanding a duel. Saber refused, which provoked Mushashi to attack. With no sword nearby, Saber defended himself with his tea kettle lid, turning Mushashi's blade and pinning him to the ground.

Personality

Saber's personality is that of a quiet man with a calm demeanor. Although he can come off as cold or stoic on a first impression, interaction with him can show a surprisingly gentle and caring nature. Having fought innumerable battles, Saber now wishes to be something more than just a killer.
    He rather enjoys gardening, and will usually find himself a bonsai tree not long after being summoned. He also still trains his sword every day, not in preparation for battle, but as a form of meditation.
    In a holy grail war, even if he was summoned by a virtuous Master, one would find themselves hard-pressed to convince Saber to fight. With enough effort and a truly just cause, maybe he can be convinced into fighting other Servants, but anything beyond that would require the use of one or even two command Seals. Such is his distaste for violence.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:08 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    Why she's an Assassin instead of a, say, Caster Servant? Well, consider that her sole mission is to "assassinate everything that is harmful," and you have the perfect bullshit explanation! And as she'd say herself, "A Class is just a Class. Don't pay too much attention to tiny details."

Anyway, I had this idea in the middle of this pesky quarantine (I hope everyone is safe and sound, and so is you family, wherever you live!) as I was reading some books. I thought "she would be perfect for this situation, wouldn't she...", and everything spiralled down from there on. I'm sure she'd be one to throw herself without a care--both in body and soul--in the fray for the sake of saving the world. It was a quick sheet, but one made with love nevertheless. I hope you can enjoy the reading! c:

A S S A S S I N

“Master! I’m so glad to meet you! I’m Servant Assassin, but I’d rather be called ‘Mother.’ Now, don’t be shy, c’mere ‘n gimme a hug!”

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: B+

AGILITY: D

MANA: C

LUCK: D

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills
    P R E S E N C E . C O N C E A L M E N T : E

Doesn’t need that, doesn’t care about that. Vultures and nightmares are the only things that benefit from hiding in the shadows.

Bond 1
    Mary Seacole, a half-Jamaican half-Scottish woman, is considered one of the most important figures of modern nursing. With Florence Nightingale, they were known as “Mothers of the Army”. She’s also a front and center character during the Crimean War. Florence was a buttoned-up British upper-class daughter, while Mary was a loud and cheery woman who wasn’t above resorting to folk medicine and “unusual” remedies in order to cure her sick; naturally, they formed an odd pair.

Bond 2
    Height/Weight: 168cm ・ 54kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Neutral Good

No one can hold their liquor like she can; it was even said amongst the soldiers that she was such a saint that it was physically impossible for her to get drunk.

Bond 3
    She grew up to become a traveling businesswoman, only really becoming truly invested in nursing when she encountered an enemy that couldn’t be combated with her usual “folk-ish” tactics: cholera. She had a personal vendetta against this disease during her entire life, since it affected virtually all the places she had visited.

During the Crimean War, while Nightingale improved the sanitary conditions in the battlefield, back in England, Mary tried to be accepted into the nurse army, but ultimately the secretary of war denied her joining. (Although there’s no official reasoning, it is easy to guess that her color, eccentricities and expansive personality were part of the problem.) Undeterred, she opened by herself the British Hotel in Crimea, close to the front, where she aimed to give comfort beyond medical treatment to the soldiers: she included warm and nutritious meals, free tea and a homey atmosphere so they could relax―and of course, alcohol: a thing Florence Nightingale hated, which made the two head butts many times. Despite the frowning of the military nurses, the soldiers loved Mary, even calling her “Mother Seacole”. For “her boys,” she ran into combat zones to deliver sustenance and help the injured from both sides, putting herself in danger in a regular basis.

Bond 4
    While Nightingale flourished after the war, using her position to consolidate nursing as a respected profession and solidify notions of hygiene, when she returned to England Mary had many financial problems thanks to her good-natured heart, as she faced a severe debt from taking IOUs from the soldiers who disappeared after the war without paying what they owed. Nevertheless, she faced these strides with optimism and eventually stabilized her situation, even writing a successful biography that made her the most famous black woman of the Victorian era.

When the Indian War of Independence broke, Mary tried to lend her nursing services again, but was hindered by her fame of being a person of “improper conduct,” gained by what she pulled off during the Crimean War. Unsurprisingly, she didn’t get the job.

While well-known even at the end of her life, after her death, Seacole rapidly faded from public memory. Even though her work as a nurse was almost as celebrated as Nightingale’s back in the day, she ended up having her work overshadowed by that of the other woman.

Bond 5
    B U S I N E S S . S E N S E : A

An understanding of the ways in which business works successfully; a Skill surely born from her unusual knack for these matters as a famous businesswoman, even prior to her work as a nurse. It takes in account interpersonal skills, organizational skills, critical thinking and even personal traits in order to create a fair and proper network. At this rank, not just the appraisal of material things, but even the suspicious conduct of enemies during battle cannot escape from her eyes.

Because this Skill does not comprises the effects of the Golden Rule personal Skill, it does not takes in account venture capital needed for starting a business or eventual financial losses.

P A T H O L O G Y : A

Rather than having the understanding of human anatomy that formal doctors and nurses have, what Assassin possesses is a profound knowledge of diseases and their ways gained from her countless experiences in healing the populace using her own methods that are “instinctive” rather than “scientific.” While the Skill grants her an average understanding of the human body―since one cannot treat humans if they do not know at least the basic of its machinations―its true expertise lies in the fact that it underpins every aspect of patient care, from diagnosis and treatment advice to prevention and contention of diseases.

Furthermore, the unscientific nature of her pathologic knowledge grants her absolute advantage even against the effects of “curses” and “maledictions.” In an instinctual way, she will always know the solution to anything that affects a humanoid body, as long as she can identify the origin.

M O T H E R . S E A C O L E : A+

Celebrated as an “angel” by the soldiers, rather than the respect reserved to saints that the proper figure of Florence Nightingale inspired, what emanates from Assassin is “motherly love.” By having in herself the duty of keeping “her boys” safe, she is able to display a tremendous rise in her defensive capacities, albeit temporarily.

As an unmentioned bonus, this Skill also gives her the inconspicuous aura of a healer that does not poses any threat in a battlefield, thus lowering the guard of enemies. A perfect Skill for an Assassin Servant, if not for the case that she would never employ dirty tactics like a surprise attack.

Bond 6

“O Spirits of air, Breath of the winds, come forth n protect us from all that is harmful. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness so children can sleep soundly in them. Rest, for tomorrow is another day―
    Hands to Build a House, and a Heart to Build a Home
    The British Hotel

Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: 80~100m
    Max. number of targets: ?

A Noble Phantasm that emulates the British Hotel, her proudest achievement; a place build solely for the sake of the wish that, as long as they were inside its walls the soldiers could, if only for a brief moment, forget about the harsh prospect of war with merriment and love.

It manifests as a phenomenon remarkably similar to a Reality Marble, erecting a large dome that secures Assassin and her allies inside of it; the inside is equipped with all sorts of appliances needed to keep allies satisfied, such as food, medical supplies, beds and even entertainment games. Spells and other magical effects can’t extend through the barrier or be cast through it, and it takes a great feat of physical strength to scratch the surface. Furthermore, if cast in an unbreathable zone, such as under water or in space, as long the Noble Phantasm is released, the Hotel’s space will automatically become a breathable zone. Rather than an offensive Noble Phantasm, this grants instead the ultimate protection, a zone of contentment and a safe space for everyone to regain their strength.

Furthermore, although useful for a quick barrier against enemy attacks, rendezvous, shelter against extreme weather and other similar purposes, the mana usage required to keep the barrier up is not to be ignored. This Noble Phantasm also has no means of protecting its outside, leaving time for enemies to prepare a possible counterattack.

Bond 7
    An energetic, hard-working and active woman that is always overflowing with motherly love. She loves hugs and will absolutely try to hug everyone she meets, although never against their will; she is, after all, known for being very mindful of other people’s opinions, as she puts their feelings first before taking action into something.

Assassin is a hopeless optimist at heart, a person who is never afraid to take risks. No matter how many things go wrong, she always believes that the next one will absolutely work, never “learning her lesson.” She is always in a good mood and likes to look at the bright side of things, never allowing any personal grievances she might have to appear in her face. Precisely because of her usual positive nature, she tends to hide her more sensitive side, and tries hard to not show any negative feeling like sadness or frustration, as she feels it would drag down the morale of Chaldea if they were to see “their mother” cry.

One of the world’s greatest mysteries is if she really knows when other people aren’t fond of her and simply doesn’t let that bother her in the slightest, or if she truly is as airheaded as she presents herself.

Interaction with other Servants
    B A R T H O L O M E W . R O B E R T S :

“Oh, Master, help me out… Am I too old to get today’s courtly customs? ――Whadda mean with that? Well, you see, I’m not sure that I understood what that person meant when they called me a “goddess” ‘n said that I have ‘the perfect ratio’ of hair covering my eye. I… Am I supposed to feel flattered? Is this a compliment? ―Oh, you know exactly who I’m talkin’ about?”

F L O R E N C E . N I G H T I N G A L E :

“Ohh, if it isn’t Florencchan! I knew they’d summon you too, there was no way you’d… Wha―? Whaddaya mean with this “you are a disease that must be eliminated”? It’s because of that party I wanna throw this weekend? But how else we gonna unwind!? ―Aww, you still talkin’ like that even after all these years! You tsundere you, c’mere!”

F L O R E N C E . N I G H T I N G A L E . ( S A N T A ) :

“Florencchaaan~! I was strollin’ down the hallway but then I looked at you ‘n that bag looks so heavy, I thought you could use a han―Oi, don’t leave me talkin’ by myself! Come back!”

B E N I E N M A :

“Master, Master! You know what! I was there by myself in the kitchen, thinkin’ of makin’ a pie for the peeps in Chaldea to thank them for another day of hard work, ‘n somehow that earned me some words from a red-clad girl about how, “I knew how to perfectly balance nutrition ‘n love in a meal” or somethin’. Isn’t that some heavy praise? I even felt bashful! ―Anyway, what I’m tryin’ to say is: wanna a slice?”

C H I L D R E N . S E R V A N T S :
    (JACK THE RIPPER, JEANNE D'ARC SANTA (LILY), NURSERY RHYME, KOGIL, ETC.)

“Ahh, look at you, you’re so cute... So cute! The cutest! I wanna take you home ‘n adopt you! ――…Wait, hold up! If you’re here in Chaldea, so that means… You fight too!?”

A S C L E P I U S :

“I’ve heard you’re the very first doctor, is that true? I’m kinda dumb and never really cared about the story of medicine, I just wanted to help… But if that’s true so I must thank you for your hard work. I’m sure you had your grievances, but as medics, the only thing we can do is move forward and save as many as we can. … …. ……――Aww, I can’t resist! Here, as a proof of my gratitude, lemme hug you! ―H-hey, you even wiggle like a snake!?”

Q U E E N . S H E B A :

“Master, Master! Nice to find you here! Wouldja lend some money? ―Why, you ask? You see, me ‘n miss Sheba, we have some ideas… We will work hard ‘n earn a lot of money for Chaldea, I promise... But we might need venture capital, you see… So, uhh… What I’m tryin’ to say is, we need around 40 milion ien. Yeah, that’s a good amount to start with… ―Wahh!! Please, don’t faint!!”
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; March 21st, 2020 at 11:32 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Mary Seacole: this one is quite good. You did a good job making her feel like the complete antithesis of Nightingale while also making it feel like they would be amazing working together if they could put their differences aside. The Noble Phantasm feels a little bit generic, but honestly, I can't think of a better one so I guess this renders this complaint moot.
    Any opinions on my last sheets?

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Update with Elaine: Added a new Noble Phantasm to better explain the forcible possession and obtaining new skills. Also added the Shapeshift​ skill.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Lancer
    Identity: Mizuhame no Mikoto (Kinmon Tatsugorō)
    Source: Engishiki
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 72 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: B+

Skills
    Passive skills

Magic Resistance: B+
    Cancels spells with a chant of three verses or less. At this level, High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals can be shrugged off easily.
    Additionally, in the case of dealing with fire-based spells, a rank-up is provided.
    ---
    [Increase debuff resistance (18.5%)]

God’s Divine Core: B
    The absoluteness of a perfected god since birth. Prevents the figure from changing, repels mental interference, and gives Divinity.
    But since he’s a Pseudo-Servant, the rank stops at B.
    ---
    [Increase damage dealt (225).]
    [Increase debuff resistance (22.5%).]

Personal skills

Brandishing the Matoi: C
    The banner of the Hikeshi, swung by the matoi-mochi to notify other firemen about where the fire is.
    As a divinity of rain, Mizuhame doesn’t call the attention of other firemen, but of clouds and rain. It kinda looks like a shaman trying to alter the weather, doesn’t it?
    Incidentally, different units of Hikeshi used to fight about whose matoi would be swung during a fire.
    ---
    [Give Taunt status (100 – 200%) to one enemy for 3 turns (Demerit).]
    [Increase party’s attack (10 – 20%) for 3 turns.]
    [Give Burn immunity to party for 3 turns.]

Dezome-shiki: B
    The spectacular stunts on a bamboo ladder that are practiced even nowadays.
    These death-defying acrobatics were used by Hikeshi in maneuver rescues. Besides the height and little footing, the presence of fire only makes these moves riskier.
    “This just proves how cool Hikeshi are!”
    ---
    [Give Evasion (1 attack, 3 turns).]
    [Give Guts (1,000 – 2,000 HP) for 1 time, 3 turns on a Burning field]
    [Increase own defense (20 – 30%) for 3 turns on a Burning field.]

Following the Jingi: D
    The moral code of Hikeshi, considered the spiritual predecessor of yakuza.
    Despite being classified as gangsters due to their rude behavior and proneness to fight, Hikeshi were chivalrous men that didn’t attack unless attacked first, were respected and relied on by the neighbors, and took care of each other as a family.
    Mizuhame admires this behavior and tries to follow it, although he’s such a nice guy he can’t really be aggressive.
    ---
    [Recover (1,000 – 2,000) HP for whole party.]
    [Increase party’s buff removal resistance (100%) for 1 turn.]
    [Decrease enemy’s attack (10%) when taking normal attack by them for 3 times, 5 turns.]

Noble Phantasm

Ameotoko no Kami · Jibun no Jōnetsu de Kami sura wo mo Kesu!
    The man-god who brings the rain wherever he goes · Putting out even the gods with my own passion!

[Remove Burning field (This applies to default field type).]
    [Increase party’s debuff resist (50 – 110%) for 3 turns.]
    [Overcharge: Increase party’s defense (20 – 40%) for 3 turns.]

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum number of targets: 300 people

Mizuhame no Mikoto is the god who summons rain to calm the rampaging Kagutsuchi, whose flames are said to be like eight volcanic eruptions. For that reason, he must be able to call forth rain strong enough to put down a fire of such a magnitude.

Though swinging the matoi is enough to manifest rain, that rain wouldn’t have enough power to extinguish the fire that a god’s body emits. That’s why Mizuhame adds his own
    passion
    Divinity
    to represent his Authority as a god of water as a heavy downpour that puts out even divine flames.

Despite being a torrential deluge that could almost be seen as a reduced version of the universal flood that is mentioned in many mythologies, this rainfall, meant to prevent destruction, doesn’t cause damage to people or to the landscape. Instead, it cleanses it while flames are drowned until they disappear from the land.

Character
    Personality

A deity of water that is in charge of stopping the rampages of the fire god would usually be expected to be calm and rational. What is here, however, is an impulsive and passionate man that does his best to follow the moral code of the chivalrous gangster firemen known as Hikeshi. How could this happen?

Although he tries to imitate the behavior of the predecessors of yakuza, his true nature is pacific and kind-hearted, a man who hates violence and just wants to avoid that others get hurt. This does look more like a typical water-themed character, doesn’t it?

Treatment with the Master

Following the rules of Jingi, the Master is referred to as Oyabun, and respected as long as they continue being a virtuous person. Mizuhame will obey any order that is given without complaining unless it implies hurting others without a proper justification.

Dialogue examples:

Bond 1: “Huh?! How come yer askin’ why a supposed-to-be goddess is a man when there’s this whole roster of chicks everyone thought they were men?! Aintcha bein’ unfair with me, Oyabun?!”

Bond 2: “Sorry Oyabun, I overreacted the other time. You actually asked nicely and all, so I’ll tell ya: I’m actually Mizuhame, but only in soul. The body’s from a famous Hikeshi guy, Kinmon Tatsu-something. Well, maybe some parts of his character influenced my character, but I don’t see where’s the problem! Hikeshi are actually really cool guys!”

Bond 3: “Hey, ya knew Big Bro is the patron god of Hikeshi? It kinda makes sense, he’s a god of fire and they pray that fire doesn’t kill anyone and all that… But there’s a deity of water right ’ere, y’know! Water puts out fire, y’know! Dontcha think I deserve some recognition too?! ……Well, I love Big Bro so it’s alright.”

Bond 4: “You don’t like me callin’ ya Oyabun? Yeah, I’ve heard about the yakuza and all that, so I get ya don’t wanna associate with ‘em, but Hikeshi also called their boss Oyabun, so I call ya like that! This Kinmon guy was his unit’s Oyabun tho, hahahaha!”

Bond 5: “Hey Oyabun… I really dunno how to say it properly, but… I think yer the best Oyabun a Kobun like me could ask for! I sometimes think I’m too passionate even for Big Bro, but ya don’t mind it that much, do ya? Let’s keep puttin’ out fires together, until the only fire left is the one of our passion burnin'!”

Likes: “I like my big bro Kagutsuchi! He may cause a big ass ruckus when he gets pissed off, but that’s literally the reason of my existence, ahahahahahahaha!”

Dislikes: “I know I’m a god of water and a Hikeshi, but I don’t hate fire. I mean, Big Bro’s the god of fire and I love’im. If I hafta say somethin’ I hate, that’d be that people die when there’s a fire. Not the fire itself, but the deaths are what I hate.”

Wish for the Grail: “I don’t really know what wish I wanna make… Hmmm, how ‘bout I wished to keep puttin’ out fires, but without anyone dyin’? Hey, how does that sound?”

Personal data
    Historical depiction
    Mizuhame no Mikoto is originally the goddess of rain that Izanami no Mikoto birthed from her tears instants before her death, and who was assigned to calm down the god of fire, Hi no Kagutsuchi, who scorched Izanami with his flames, during his rampages.

Normally, Mizuhame shouldn’t meet enough requirements to be summoned as a Servant despite being a deity. Records of her legend are just too sparse. For that reason, and for other personal motives, Mizuhame has taken as a vessel the body of Kinmon Tatsugorō, a recognized Hikeshi from Edo that appears in a popular print of the 19th century.

In the print, Tatsugorō appears as a mediator of a fight between a fellow Hikeshi holding a ladder and a sumo wrestler lifting a cart. This is said to be a representation of a fight that actually happened in 1805, between a unit of Hikeshi under Tatsugorō’s command and a group of sumo wrestlers. Despite the efforts of Tatsugorō to prevent the fight, the ill feeling continued. After being called a coward by his wife, Tatsugorō acted as the mediator in a staged fight planned by his men. The result was a dead fireman and 100 injured.

Related characters

Surtr
    This big guy looks an awful lot like Big Bro. Gotta work my heart out to put down this fire before he wrecks more stuff!

Nero Claudius
    Hey, heard ya set a whole ass town on fire for some reason! Stop givin’ firemen more work just ‘coz you wanna!

Jaguar Man
    Oi, you! You kinda… Y’know… Have some strong and cool aura, like yer gonna be an oyabun’s successor! It may be sudden, but…Mind if I call ya Big Sis?!

Fire-related Servants
    Aw yeah! Looks like it’s time to put out some fire! Bring it on, guys! I’m gonna fight y’all’s fire with my own fire of passion!

Hey everyone, hope you're doing well these days! This sheet clearly based on Promare and Galo Thymos may not be a nurse waifu fitting for this situation that heals you and gives you affection like WhiteFrenzy's Seacole, but I wish you can at least have a nice time reading it!

Blog Entries
    Mizuhame/Tatsugoro: This feels kind of like the Promare reference to my Nameless Hikeshi's Fire Force reference. Though I have to say yours seems better fleshed out overall, with more original ideas that stand apart from the source material inspiration. Having the Matoi literally call on rain when swung is a cool idea and serves as a fitting crystallization of his legend, more creative than what I came up with. His personality is quite adorable, where he's basically a sweet-natured cinnamon roll of a man who tries to act like a hotblooded badass because he feels that's the way heroes should be.