Page 192 of 620 FirstFirst ... 92142182187190191192193194197202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post

One Question at everyone here if you would /could summon a Servant which one could you get ? i mean out of you avalaible objects and Catalysts respectively based on your own Person ?
    Well then let me try it also Class wise\/

Saber: Arthoria Alter ,Tugarin or Aeschylos , Royd Georgina : SAber Alter due to that despite i am honorable and would try to Refrain from underhanded tactics and have a noble Disposition have i at the same time the pragmatical tendency of the greater good Goal ,the end justify the means which would harmonies with Arthoria Alters mentality beside has she stl the same core as the normal Arthoria though with some spice . Tugarin due tto his Noble Disposition.

Archer: my Deianira, my HermeTris ,Gilganesh: About my Deianira i think that we would get along but she would Train me rather exhaustingly but aside that i think she would see me as quite kowledgefull Person , my HermeTris as as id like to learn About the origin of sorcery and am searching after wisdom ,Gilgamesh well i would nt like Tokiomi Keep silent instead rather crush togather with him but i could think that in some sense that he would be similar to Tine or Kirei give me Avises and aside his Ego do i think has he a good heart.

Lancer: Chu chulain , Shappur II , two baddass fighters with good heart what shall i say more .

Rider: Medusa , Georg Steller ,Neferusobek , Iskander , Kay Kawus : About Medusa i think i could get along quite fine i be t that at first she evaluate me but as i i dont see her as Monster ,plus i would say that it is not bad for Girls to be not a loli , i would try tocheer her up , About Steller well he is a legendary Zoologist and the opportunity to see a extinct animal is qute exciting aswell would we have similar oppinions About the indigenous People and nature ,Neferusobek well she would be a quite interesting women and i would like to Research the ancient egypt and as i am have a Thing for strong women would i openly say her that i am intrigued by her intellect to see the multitude of Antique Crocodiloid animals would be a huge Bonus , Iskander well i would get along with him though he would often be have Troubles withhim though i would take a liking in his boisteriousness , similar with Kay Kawus he would be irritating at one side but at the other quite funy and those adventures would be a great source of nostalgy later.

Assassin:Hm difficult id say Kojiro .

Berserker:Raikou as she is for a Berserker rather easy to handle aswell unlike to be life endangering for myself.

Caster: Well there are many possible one have i to admit.

Avenger: either Jeanne Alter or Neferuseth :about Neferuseth i admit she would be a dangerous and not to be take easy servant but ever since do i think the thought a dominerring Dragon qQueen that has a sweet spot for you has ist own Charms , i hink i wouldhave the mental strenght to be er "King" as i wouldnt easily be baited .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I made a new blog post. I often search what others did previously for the special extra classes and was annoyed by it. So I made a compilation for others to use.
    If you need inspiration of the more vague classes then it may help you.
    For Foreigners I even made a note who the Outer God is or what qualifies them for the Class.
    As a fun sidenote I crowned the Kings of those classes.

I congratulate Royd and Morg for swiping several titles.

Extra Class Compendium
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'll have to claim the MoonCancer title. Hati was also a blast to write.

But first, still working on Elil.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:01 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    PPS. If there is anyone here who speaks knows how a Scottish accent sounds or generally how people with a Scottish accent speak I would like to potentially run the sheet by them (I am probably going to using some online translator to assist in that a bit, but I would potentially like some assistance to make sure it doesn't sound too off).

Can't hurt.

Blog Entries
    Thank you DelRey, very cool

Blog Entries

Oh Would You Look At This It's a Teaser

This is the textbox for the Lostbelt teaser, because oh boy, this is taking a while to put together. Hopefully, all the effort will be worth it.

This isn't going to make any sense if you haven't read this sheet here, which is the Hero Queen Enkidu of the Mesopotamian Lostbelt.

The Teaser

In the Eternal City of Uruk, Chaldea has made contact with the Hero Queen Enkidu, after being lead here by information gained upon entering the Lostbelt. Their meeting inside the Royal Palace was interrupted by a warning Enkidu received through her connection to Gaia, having cut her off mid-sentence. The final Master of Chaldea, their retinue, and the Hero Queen are drawn to what she described as an "impossible energy" emitting from just beyond the borders of Uruk. Their quick journey takes them beyond the buildings as they travel eastward, until a lone figure is seen in the distance. Enkidu's confusion becomes apparent as she identifies the source of the sensation before the others ever lay sight on the features of the shadowed form. She speaks, with the full confidence that the entity can hear her.

Hero Queen Enkidu: "Brother? But the heavens were sealed long ago. Even if you are here, how do you still have strength?"

???: "We are not family, puppet, even if you take the form of a queen. I think you've led the people of this planet far enough astray, don't you?"

The sound of the figure's voice comes as if it he standing in front of them. Ritsuka Fujimaru and Mash both recognize the figure's voice. It was the same one that greeted them when they arrived, and urged them to look into the actions of the Hero Queen. They have little time to dwell on it, though, before something seems to shake Enkidu to her core. Her confusion turns to a horror that looks strange and foreign when on such a regal face.

Hero Queen Enkidu: "That... no. But Gaia is never wrong. That means... What have you done?!"

???: "I've come to lift the veil from humanity's eyes. The real reason you banned worship. Let us see if your precious city still loves you when I show them what you have wrought."

There is little time for Chaldea's members to react. A thousand chains of Enuma Elish erupt from the ground beneath them, their dagger-tips primed to launch at the figure. He, in turn, only laughs. A laugh of a parent amused at a child's threat.

???: "My sister's plaything has done such a wonderful job deceiving their beloved citizens. Perhaps you should bring the Queen of the Underworld here as well. I wouldn't want either of you to miss the show. I'll give you one week. Ritsuka, Mash, do try and find the truth by then. I eagerly await your answers."

Not one for patience, the chains rush at the figure in the distance, but before they can arrive, he vanishes, as if made of illusory mist. The chains recede into their places within Gaia's embrace, and the Hero Queen turns to Chaldea, fury in her eyes.

Hero Queen Enkidu: "And exactly what answers does he speak of?"

Mash: "Senpai and I know the truth. You're the queen of this Lostbelt, protector of the Sacred Tree, right? Everyone who has been the caretakers of humanity so far has been nothing but a puppet for the entertainment of the Alien God."

Ritsuka takes Mash's side as her great shield manifests from the ether, primed for battle. However, the Hero Queen does not strike. In fact, she looks relieved.

Hero Queen Enkidu: "You two are still new here. It is not right for me to lash out at you. Neither of you understand who that was, do you?"

Before either could respond, an earthquake is felt shaking the outskirts of Uruk. Enkidu turns back to her city, and begins walking.

Hero Queen Enkidu: "Come. We can discuss this with my dear sister. You have become participants in a family affair, and for that, you have my sympathy. It seems my brother has done something indescribably horrible."

Mash: "Horrible? What do you mean? Aren't you the keeper of the Sacred Tree?"

Hero Queen Enkidu: "I shall not speak of it without my sister's council. There, we shall come to know the truth of things, including this "Sacred Tree" you mentioned. If it is the threat to humanity you alluded to earlier, then the two of us together should be able to find its roots."

The queen's tone leaves no room for discussion, and she marches on. Ritsuka and Mash exchange glances, and look to the others that came with them. Holmes seems utterly baffled for the first time in what seems like ages. He had concluded that Enkidu fit all the criteria for the Lostbelt King, and had assumed that the tree was somewhere in the border between the world of the living and the Underworld. But if that wasn't the case, then what was going on here? And how in the world was Enkidu considered that steward's sister? Questions like these, and more, are shared as the group follows Enkidu back to Uruk.

Meanwhile, observing from her place, hidden within one of the other remaining Lostbelts, the Alien God sips her tea with a grin from ear to ear. Perhaps it wasn't going to be a mistake after all. Nothing had gone as she wanted it in recent memory, and this Lostbelt had always been a problem child, but now? Now, she may get the perfect seat to watch Chaldea fall. In death, or to their knees, she really didn't care. It was time for them to learn their place. Yes, this was starting to look like quite the wonderful afternoon.

EDIT: I could also use a few BBCoding pointers. Like, I don't know how to make it so when you click on one text, another text appears. Neat tricks like that.

Blog Entries
    @TheTruthWhale
    Under " Forum Blogs Whats New? " At the top of the site is a BBCode guide
    There are all the tricks we use here

Now I read the teaser and I am intrigued. Lets see what you can come up with
    Last edited by DelRey; May 26th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Fernando Pessoa: This sheet is a bit of an odd one, yet I like it a lot, the idea of the usage of heteronyms and the ability to manipulate his parameters to an extent is a powerful one and can give him an extraordinary amount of versatility, but with how well the concept is executed (my only remotes in that we that due to having 81 different heteronyms it made it so that the full scope of his personality and the myriad effects of his noble phantasm couldn't be fully shown). The only minor complaints I have is that I would say being able to shatter a targets psyche with 81 Heteronyms (without clarity of if it is permanent or such) is a bit much for the NP considering we have cases like Gilgamesh who drinks the mud of the grail and Hassan of the hundred faces who has 100 personalities basically who could definitely cope with the mental strain no problem (I would have gone more with a powerful effect similar to mental interference which causes confusion on who they are between the heteronyms [maybe at the cost of also making it so that heteronyms he forces upon others are permanently lost to him, unless he manages to kill them, thus making it a risk-reward system, with more heteronyms making the effect stronger] and thus making it so they are temporally unable to access noble phantasms they have).

I would also maybe make it so that some of the heteronyms share noble phantasm effects so that rather than having technically 82 different uses for his noble phantasm he maybe has like 30 or 40, I would as change it so that maybe the NP is strongest when he is using all 81 of his heteronyms rather than any specific 1 (as if the reverse is true basically that makes it so that there is minimal incentive to use all of them at once as you could basically have 81 different unique and more powerful effects or 1 more general, but weaker effect, thus making it so you would basically never use the 1 weaker, more general effect as you could have a more applicable response to almost anything that is stronger than the general response to just about everything). This way out would be power & general usefulness versus sheer versatility instead of general usefulness versus power & sheer versatility [unless you meant to imply each ideation of the 81 [82 including the base version] versions of his NP can only be used while in a specific heteronym]. But as a whole it's a very good first sheet, I have yet to give a read though of the lostbelt on the other thread, but I probably will in the future if this is a barometer of quality.
    Thank you very much for your feedback. In fact, I appreciate everyones feedback so that I might correct some things to make a character better. Regarding Fernando Pessoa, while it is true his personality couldnt be fully shown because he has <81 different personalities (Technically, I just used the wikipedia to see how many they are and I think the first 4 are just Fernando Pessoa, so it is technically less than 81 personalities, might change that later), its more because at the time I didnt have an idea what personality I should put for at least the main or the famous ones, because, specifically for the heteronyms and not the main person, I suck at interpreting poem, but maybe with some good research I can give an accurate character description of at least Fernando Pessoa and his most famous heteronyms. I think he has 3 main Heteronyms.

Now, moving to the Noble Phantasm, you are right, I didnt explain well enough. My idea of the Noble Phantasm is to use in 2 ways:
    1) Fernando Pessoa, by applying all his Personalities onto an enemy, applies a strain into the mind of the enemy due to the different lives and personalities of at most 81 different people. A good comparation would be like using Sei Shonagon NP Emotional Engine. When I said it shatters their psyche I meant it basically makes them really confused for some time because those personalities make it really hard to know who he/she is, simply because he is drowning in too many peoples minds all at once. Its effectiveness is related with the Ego of an enemy, with a person with a small Ego losing their identity for a long time, sealing their Noble Phantasm until they realize who they are, while it is meaningless against someone like Gilgamesh, who basically would just ignore it and kill Fernando Pessoa. For enemies like Gilgamesh, who can shrug it being used this way, there is a second and more reliable way to use it;
    2) Fernando Pessoa shifts into a different Heteronym and applies the concept of "This Heteronyms life experiences" or "This heteronyms poetic meaning" as an attack towards an enemy. Because I am bad at interperting poems, I might be a little hard for me to explain it properly, but it is true that, out of 81 Heteronyms, there are probably common themes, so most likely the number wouldnt reach 81, also because some of the Heteronyms appear in the same poem meaning they would have the same effect as other that appear in the poem. An example of an application of the Noble Phantasm this way would be, for example, using an Heteronym whose theme is a life of guilt, by applying this Heteronym into an enemy, a sense of guilt might be applied into the enemy. Sorry, I suck at explaining this. Another way would also be like Hans Anderson using his artworks as means to attack like he does after the animation update in FGO.
    In short, Fernando Pessoas NP is the concept of all his Heteronyms, while other Heteronyms NP is the concept of the theme applied on their poem.

Funny idea, Im tempted on adding a Team Noble Phantasm for Fernando Pessoa and Aleister Crowley where they fake their deaths, being an upgraded version of disengage. This is because Aleister once went to Lisbon and asked for Fernando Pessoa to help him fake his death. Dont know where to put it, though. Fernando, Aleister or Lostbelt page. Then again, its just a funny idea I had.

Overall, it might be a good idea to turn the 81 at the same time a powerful Noble Phantasm while if use separated into more specific effects that can only be good if Fernando Pessoa uses a good matchup. 81 at the same time being more powerful than individually makes more sense, since all at once is a deadly application due to being one way to shut down a servant by targeting his identity, which in turn targets their ways of attacking. If he used one at a time he needed to be careful about matchups like using an Heteronym whose work represent guilt into an enemy whose legends tell he succumbed to guilt.
    I guess I better change the number, because Fernando Pessoa is technically repeated on the list, although he himself is also an heteronym interestingly enough, so aside from him it would be 75 Heteronyms or maybe less. I need to see what repeats or not. Thanks, I might change some stuff today on the character sheet.

Also, my Lostbelt writing might not be at the same level as the writing of my servants, since its easier for me to create a character out of info that exists than creating a new scenario. For now the lostbelt is just a short info of what it as all about.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 26th, 2021 at 08:28 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hyacinthus:I can appreciate this sheet in both the angle it really fits in with the aspects of the tragedy and setting of greek myth (detailed in the spoiler section below) and I love the faceclaim (I'm a sucker for the persona series particularly 3, 4, and 5) and the character of the faceclaim works really well as a flamboyant harem king character. I have grown over time to appreciate the style of interspacing character commentary and dialogue in with the sheet itself as it gives a bit more room for the characters to breathe and "talk" so to speak. Although it's not something I myself could/would do as I don't see character writing or dialogue as a strong point for most of my work I can appreciate it nonetheless. I like the mechanics of his Threefold Divine Envy personal skill and how it basically blends into so much of his toolkit including his threefold divine blessing and both his Noble Phantasms. It feels very close knit as a result and comes off feeling as a sheet with not much fluff attached to it. I also appreciate the description which both acts a a bit of character background and also explains his actions and personally, also I'm a little curious which bard you are referring to in the description.
    Thanks, glad you like him. The bard is Thamyris, his only human lover (and most likely his most "normal" one compared to the three deities). As you can probably guess from the sheet's undertones, I initially planned him to be the closest thing Hyacinthus has to a "canon" love interest, at least in my version of him. I may consider writing him one day, but there's not much on his legend to go on, aside from him being an amazing singer who challenged the muses, and in some versions even managed to outperform them (though he was blinded and sent to Hades afterwards regardless of the results for hubris, probably proving Hyacinthus' point about gods being dicks). He was also taught by another bard/singer named Linus who also taught Orpheus and Herc (the latter killed him by beating him with a harp in a fit of rage).

Overall, not sure what I can do for Thamyris himself, but maybe if I can tie him to other phantoms/divine spirits/characters like Clytie=Van Gogh...

Jack the Ripper: snip
    Wow, an honor to make it to Fortuna's Hall of Fame. Yeah, I got inspiration for the "one bad day" bit from the Killing Joke, which I am kind of a fan of well.

Anyway, to answer your question on whether the "inner voices" would create a new Jack or just turn them into the shadow in question, it's at mix of both. Basically it builds on the wielder's existing personality and adapts their characteristics to fit "Jack". The dagger simply takes in what's already there, and twists it to the point the wielders feel like serial-killing is not just fine and normal, but also justified and necessary in pursuit of their ideals. Maybe like railroading Shirou into the Mind of Steel ending.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 26th, 2021 at 06:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Gatekeeper of the Thundering Throne: Okay immediate question, why is this gatekeeper? Going by the logic as I understand it and from my understanding of Watcher basically existing as a class to put a person though the hero's journey so that they can "become someone" I always thought of gatekeeper alongside the explanation I was given of who qualified for it as basically either the threshold guardians of hero's journey or the main antagonist of the hero's journey. As a result, giving the position to four goddess's is basically very, incredibly out of place and feels more like a misuse of the class than anything else. Also I really don't get why you made the 4 all nearly identical women, even thought the list included a male god and you threw an allusion of GoW (2018) with Kratos. Even having read the sheet I don't think it fits while they are yes a literally gatekeeper in a sense the class always felt more like gatekeeper in the aspect that they gate the progress of a hero progressing in their question, not the literal sense. Even having read this I can't say I enjoy it. It feels very forced, I wasn't the biggest fan of the machine gods concept and considering Zeus already has a far more famous chariot (the chariot piloted by the 4 winds as horses) it kinda falls flat for me. It's not bad, I can tell a lot of effort went into this I would have said the 4 winds would have worked better than the 4 pillars of Pallas maybe, but the idea is just so off that it doesn't work to me. Also I can't tell you are being literal with the demons bit, but if you are then that strictly wouldn't be possible one cannot be both demon and god as FGO established (I don't like it either, but if you want Nasu's word than that's what it is). If you wanted to go for a gatekeeper I would have gone for someone more along the lines of the Leanean Hydra, a monster which must be overcome. But that's really about all I think I can say on this matter.
    Thanks Fortuna.
    I feel like you and others go into this class and expect a literal bouncer for a club (just a joke). We know basically nothing about this class. We know the name and that Gil was once upon a time supposed to be one. All other infos we have are made up over time by people who tackled this class. I am aware of the interpretation of "gatekeeping a hero's progress", but I personally find that too restricting. If Gatekeeper is basically a class for monsters that have to be slain than that seems like a useless class, because now we enter the territory we had recently with the Monster Class, just a bit smaller in the pool of candidates. I think Gatekeeper is a 'Guardian of a designated place' more than anything else. Therefore the Guardians of the Throne of the Supreme King of Greek Mythology seems a good candidate to be one.
    Here are all the Gatekeepers on this forum (from Cas2, this thread and the monthly one, copied from my recent thread, thanks for letting me use it):
    Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper – Annie Moore (Statue of Liberty) by Shiki-pon
    Gatekeeper – Phix by Shiki-pon
    Gatekeeper – Scylla by ItsaRandomUsername
    Gatekeeper – Abre du Tenere by Kabalisto Koga
    Gatekeeper – Cadmus by Hound of Ulster
    Gatekeeper - Ka'ahupahau & Kahi'uka by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper – Spenta Mainyu by Chuck12
    Gatekeeper – Ziz by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper – Daena by DelRey
    Gatekeeper – Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr by Morg van Destro
    Gatekeeper | Rider -- The Pallanides by DelRey
    (chronological order even)

As you can see the interpretations wary, from literal guardians of a gate, to real and metaphorical guardian deities to your interpretation of gatekeeping monsters.
    And I see less of a connection between Watcher and Gatekeeper, but I dont use your interpretation. I see more of an overlap between Watcher and Voyager, both being connected as 'a hero of the journey' and 'watching the hero's journey'. And for Gatekeeper there is an overlap with Shielder imo. While Shielder is the hero of the shield, the aspect of 'protecting' and 'guarding' is likened to a shield that is then crystallized to a shield. In retrospect that shouldve been addressed in my recent Shielder and Lancer sheets, but oh well, one project at a time.

I made this sheet out of 4 deities, because all four are linked. They are the children of Pallas and they are the guardians of the throne of Zeus. That is straight out of Hesiods Theogony. They barely appear outside of their job as handy-men for Zeus, that are part of their job as attendants of Zeus and mostly together. The most famous of them is Nike, yes, but her fame is more due to the modern shoe brand and modern statues than her presence in mythology. She appears at the wedding of Cadmus and is the charioteer of Zeus. Similar stuff for Kratos and the game, which was just a throwaway joke (nice that you noticed it). I had to look up the claim that he is pulled by the winds, because i never heard of it and my research says it is from Smyrnaeus from 'The Fall of Troy'. I claim myself to be decently knowledgeable in many mythologies, but i never heard of that. I was more familiar with what Hesiod wrote, who is more famous in that regard. Even if we consider it canon, Nike is still the charioteer and the three others the chariot. If it is pulled by wind horses or not doesnt make a difference. And yes I made them all four women because I wanted too. They are obscure deities that are established to be Titans, so they are machines and basically genderless little drones in my interpretation (see the blog). Making them pretty women to appeal to Zeus is just an excuse yes, but i wanted to use that faceclaim and no other group of four worked. And in that case the Anemoi would not have worked, because a) I have a different vision of them and b) they are all considered male, so your point about the gender would appear again.

'daimon' is an ancient greek word for spirits and personifications. The topic of what and what not in the Nasuverse are demons is a topic that led to stress in this thread a while ago and I do not care about those smaller things. For Gatekeeper, they are demons in terms of personality, but not literal ones.

Like I said before, I get why people think they should be just Rider, but I will continue to stand on my hill and die on it that Gatekeeper is valid enough and when the chance arises I will make another Gatekeeper so others may take up the Class (and to steal the Gatekeeper Crown from Royd, who made the best GK's so far)
    Last edited by DelRey; May 26th, 2021 at 09:00 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Thanks Fortuna.
    I feel like you and others go into this class and expect a literal bouncer for a club (just a joke). We know basically nothing about this class. We know the name and that Gil was once upon a time supposed to be one. All other infos we have are made up over time by people who tackled this class. I am aware of the interpretation of "gatekeeping a hero's progress", but I personally find that too restricting. If Gatekeeper is basically a class for monsters that have to be slain than that seems like a useless class, because now we enter the territory we had recently with the Monster Class, just a bit smaller in the pool of candidates. I think Gatekeeper is a 'Guardian of a designated place' more than anything else. Therefore the Guardians of the Throne of the Supreme King of Greek Mythology seems a good candidate to be one.
    Here are all the Gatekeepers on this forum (from Cas2, this thread and the monthly one, copied from my recent thread, thanks for letting me use it):
    Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper – Annie Moore (Statue of Liberty) by Shiki-pon
    Gatekeeper – Phix by Shiki-pon
    Gatekeeper – Scylla by ItsaRandomUsername
    Gatekeeper – Abre du Tenere by Kabalisto Koga
    Gatekeeper – Cadmus by Hound of Ulster
    Gatekeeper - Ka'ahupahau & Kahi'uka by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper – Spenta Mainyu by Chuck12
    Gatekeeper – Ziz by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper – Daena by DelRey
    Gatekeeper – Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr by Morg van Destro
    Gatekeeper | Rider -- The Pallanides by DelRey
    (chronological order even)

As you can see the interpretations wary, from literal guardians of a gate, to real and metaphorical guardian deities to your interpretation of gatekeeping monsters.
    And I see less of a connection between Watcher and Gatekeeper, but I dont use your interpretation. I see more of an overlap between Watcher and Voyager, both being connected as 'a hero of the journey' and 'watching the hero's journey'. And for Gatekeeper there is an overlap with Shielder imo. While Shielder is the hero of the shield, the aspect of 'protecting' and 'guarding' is likened to a shield that is then crystallized to a shield. In retrospect that shouldve been addressed in my recent Shielder and Lancer sheets, but oh well, one project at a time.

I made this sheet out of 4 deities, because all four are linked. They are the children of Pallas and they are the guardians of the throne of Zeus. That is straight out of Hesiods Theogony. They barely appear outside of their job as handy-men for Zeus, that are part of their job as attendants of Zeus and mostly together. The most famous of them is Nike, yes, but her fame is more due to the modern shoe brand and modern statues than her presence in mythology. She appears at the wedding of Cadmus and is the charioteer of Zeus. Similar stuff for Kratos and the game, which was just a throwaway joke (nice that you noticed it). I had to look up the claim that he is pulled by the winds, because i never heard of it and my research says it is from Smyrnaeus from 'The Fall of Troy'. I claim myself to be decently knowledgeable in many mythologies, but i never heard of that. I was more familiar with what Hesiod wrote, who is more famous in that regard. Even if we consider it canon, Nike is still the charioteer and the three others the chariot. If it is pulled by wind horses or not doesnt make a difference. And yes I made them all four women because I wanted too. They are obscure deities that are established to be Titans, so they are machines and basically genderless little drones in my interpretation (see the blog). Making them pretty women to appeal to Zeus is just an excuse yes, but i wanted to use that faceclaim and no other group of four worked. And in that case the Anemoi would not have worked, because a) I have a different vision of them and b) they are all considered male, so your point about the gender would appear again.

'daimon' is an ancient greek word for spirits and personifications. The topic of what and what not in the Nasuverse are demons is a topic that led to stress in this thread a while ago and I do not care about those smaller things. For Gatekeeper, they are demons in terms of personality, but not literal ones.

Like I said before, I get why people think they should be just Rider, but I will continue to stand on my hill and die on it that Gatekeeper is valid enough and when the chance arises I will make another Gatekeeper so others may take up the Class (and to steal the Gatekeeper Crown from Royd, who made the best GK's so far)
    About Gatekeeper i would think that also figures that were Guardians or were protectors of a sort would qualify like eexample wise seth or Augustus due the Augustilic Peace) and i think that this class and Shielder have some similarities . perhaps shouldi make the Gatekeeper Version of Shappur II hmm.

Blog Entries
    I find it weird Gilgamesh being considered a potential Gatekeeper Servant. I wonder whats the login behind it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    I find it weird Gilgamesh being considered a potential Gatekeeper Servant. I wonder whats the login behind it.
    perhaps in that it has something to do with Gate of Babylon ? i mean ist perhaps more obvious or in that he was the King of the World ?

Blog Entries
    Rati really doesn't have a whole lot for me to build off of, so I just leaned hard into the Kama angle. She's literally a companion goddess, and doesn't do a whole lot. She has one other notable ability, but I could not for the life of me figure out how to make it not actually M rated. To summarize, she can create near-perfect illusions of herself that have sex with people. It's how she tricked the king into believing she was his wife without cheating on Kama.

As for the "Hindu Mona Lisa," Da Vinci has stated multiple times that they see the Mona Lisa as the perfect form of beauty. They're also one of the only ones with enough power and knowledge, other than BB, to be able to create a proper Homunculus body, since most Divine Spirits require vessels. The FC looks close enough to an actual Hindu Mona Lisa that I thought the connection fit.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jean Bureau: AYO LOOK AT THIS. I've seen sheets of this man before (but I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) but oh man, this one might be up there as one of my favorite versions of him. I applaud your imagination because I too tried to make a sheet around a single concept or a skill, or even a noble phantasm as you did, but I COULDN'T pull it off for the life of me. And here comes you showing us mortals how's done. (I mean, in the end you scrapped that idea so is this compliment even valid anymore? BUT HEY. THERE WAS AN INTENT.) I love so much those by-the-book types too, so whenever a character appears with these characteristics it just captures my heart like that, but what really sold me was the contempt he holds for baby girl Jeanne. I adore these marvelous balls of spite. So yes, this is my way of saying "oh man I love this dude" I-I hope he accepts it.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Jean Bureau: AYO LOOK AT THIS. I've seen sheets of this man before (but I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) but oh man, this one might be up there as one of my favorite versions of him. I applaud your imagination because I too tried to make a sheet around a single concept or a skill, or even a noble phantasm as you did, but I COULDN'T pull it off for the life of me. And here comes you showing us mortals how's done. (I mean, in the end you scrapped that idea so is this compliment even valid anymore? BUT HEY. THERE WAS AN INTENT.) I love so much those by-the-book types too, so whenever a character appears with these characteristics it just captures my heart like that, but what really sold me was the contempt he holds for baby girl Jeanne. I adore these marvelous balls of spite. So yes, this is my way of saying "oh man I love this dude" I-I hope he accepts it.
    Two Questions Howaito do you will Show us in the nearere time a new servant from you ? and have you seen my newest Work ?