Page 198 of 620 FirstFirst ... 98148188193196197198199200203208248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    @Wyvern

Great servant. It's original and interesting. You even make a new class. I have to look into that god later, it caught my curiosity. Anyway, for class skills, its fitting. If the saver has charisma, the leader has tactics. Personal skills, they compliment her well. However, does Honor of Suffering have any limits if she combines with her divine core? It seems like a really powerful combo. Her NPs are creative, taking into account her ties with a goddess and her Leader class. Overall it seems like a really durable servant, combining Honor of Suffering plus core and her second NP, kinda like the person is. Oh, just now realized she shares her skills with Spartacus, fitting her role. Good job
    Love that you caught onto those! Yeah. She shares two of her Skills with Spartacus, which again, given her backstory and the context behind her legend seemed fitting. I also wanted to make her super tanky as a servant. But not make her overpowered. Sure, she can survive most enemies but she is not able to defeat them if she doesn't have a large following.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, that symbol in my mind is to show that there isn't a fixed rank for the Skill, and that it would vary from E-Rank to A-Rank depending on how close to the ocean Aqualtune gets. Sorry for the confusion.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ooh we are at site 198 already, Lambda gonna have an easier milestone compilation than usual, many discussions here, therefore a lower density in sheets. Padoru will have a lot of updating to do when they come back...(last online 4th April PepeHands)
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    EDIT: So, I just had stupid question that I answered myself. Now an actually not stupid question. What does exactly Counter Hero affect? heroes as in servants that were heroic? Does it affect people that are heroic? What does it mean to be a hero? Is it a classification that is given regarding ones actions or ones mentality?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 06:01 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    ooh we are at site 198 already, Lambda gonna have an easier milestone compilation than usual, many discussions here, therefore a lower density in sheets. Padoru will have a lot of updating to do when they come back...(last online 4th April PepeHands)
    Where the hell is Padoru anyway?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Hey, I just realized I confused Alter Ego with Heteronym, so I changed a skill of Fernando Pessoa. Can anyone tell if It is still good?

Heteronym EX: The literary concept of the heteronym refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a writer to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from pen names (or pseudonyms, from the Greek words for "false" and "name") in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters that have their own supposed physiques, biographies, and writing styles.
    Just as Fernando Pessoa had created many different selves, this skill allows him to change between those many heteronyms, changing his parameters and possibly Noble Phantasm. The following rules to each Heteronyms are the follow: Each Heteronym have fixed parameters, due to a fixed amount of points being available to spend in each stat. Those parameters also cannot go above rank B.
    By applying this skill on another target, it is possible to create a Non-Classed Servant or even a Demi-Servant out of someone, the later only through the use of Magick to invoke a Deity/Spirit, although due to Casters low rank in Magick it would be a weak Deity/Spirit. However, certain conditions must be met, such as requiring literary expression that allows for it to be materialized, costing time and inspiration. It takes a toll on Caster to evoke due to not being used to it. Finally, most of the time these "Servants" are weaker than regular Servants, lacking initially any stats, although they might come with a Skill or even a Noble Phantasm and their stats can change with time and other variables.

Originaly: Created Alter Egos out of someone with the right circumstances
    Now: Creates Phantoms/Non Classed Servants without intervention; a Servant that initially lacks stats although has a single Personal Skill and/or a Noble Phantasm through the use of Magick to evoke a low ranked deity/spirit onto the Heteronym due to Fernando Pessoas low level of Magick.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Hassan'd
    So, thought I should comment on this before I forget.

Really glad that we have another entrant for the ever growing Lover Archive. It's always great to see people taking the concept I came up with in a whim and using it to create your own servants with your own vision for the class. I saw your comment regarding changing the name of the Class Skills. Though it might be annoying if all other people aside from me have to edit their sheets to account for that change. I personally don't see any issue since I wasn't thinking super hard when I named the Skills.

As for the Servant itself, I like how you focused on her love for her husband and children and that Andromeda isn't technically a nice person, only very focused and devoted to the ones she loves. Her skills are really nice, and the Noble Phantasm fits the character and the Class. She isn't really a fighter, but she has the abilities to hold her own if needed.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That reminds me, I started work on a "Brawler" Class Servant but got completely distracted the past week.

I should get back to that...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Huh. I ended up naming my version of that Class 'Fighter'. I thought Boxer and Striker just didn't fit. Guess I didn't consider 'Brawler'.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Always check the Advanced Class Guide.

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Classes
    True Name: Aesop
    Titles: King of Fables
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greece

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

Height: 175cm
    Weight: 65kg
    Dislikes: Delphi, Innocents being accused of a crime
    Talent: Human Evaluation
    Natural Enemy: Apollo
    Attribute: Man
    Catalyst: One of his fables

Skills:

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Riding -
    The skill is lost in exchange for the Familiar Creation (Fable) Skill.

Magic Resistance D

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy
    This Skill is possesed only because of the Class, but due to living before the end of the Age of Gods he still has more resistance than more modern Servants

Territory Creation D+
    It‘s possible to create a Study ideal for writing, which is also comfortable enough for inviting people to tell stories to.

Item Construction -
    The skill is lost in exchange for the Familiar Creation (Fable) Skill.

Active Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Double Summon B+
    Possesses Class Skills from both the Rider and Caster Classes.
    Because his affinity for animals is so high his Saint Graph cannot be formed without influence from the Rider class. But since his aptitude for that class is lacking he needs influence from the Caster class as well.
    That makes his Skillset indentical no matter which of them he is actually summoned as.

Human Observation A

At this level, it is not simply observing but the capacity to hypothesize about one's livelihoods and preferences, and even the lives of people whose name are unknown. This requires a tremendous memory that does not forget easily.
    Rider‘s fables expose man‘s weaknesses but he never hated humanity, he was simply aware of it‘s faults and wanted to make others so aswell.
    But due to his station he also made use of this to manipulate people to be in their favors resulting in his rise from a slave to an esteemed author.

Familiar Creation (Fable) B+

This Skill enables Rider to either make existing animals into his familiars, or create them eintirely by magic. Naturally the former consumes less Mana.
    This will bestow a human level intellect onto the animal and give a great propensity to act like a human too, even though the animal is still capable of passing as normal for espionage etc.
    In theory this skill could also be used to gain control of those effected by An Aesop, but the Mana cost is astronomically high, even more so if the target would be a Servant.
    It is also possible to converse with animals that aren‘t his familiars and the skill attracts animals to him, making the aquisicion of familiars easier.

Storyteller A
    A Skill that displays one's amazing eloquence with verbally narrating tales and legends. It is completely different from the written craft of literature, and adapts to the mood and mental state of the listener by selecting the most appropriate way of reciting the story, a storytelling ability specialized in improvisation.
    Since he mainly told his fables verbally in life he has a high-rank in this skill.

Noble Phantasm:

Spoiler:
    An Aesop ~ Turn your heart outwards EX
    Anti-Unit
    Aesop is said to have invented the Fable, his name even being used as another word for the morale of a story. As such this Noble Phantasm acts as the amalgamation of every Fable ever written
    It turns it‘s target into an animal that corresponds to their character.
    A noble king might turn into a lion, a thief into a rat etc.
    Non-mage humans are the easiest to turn, though even mages have a hard time resisting the change if they do not employ some means of Anti-Magecraft.
    Servants have the best chance of resisting and Phantasmal Beasts are uneffected.
    Servants who possess some beastial attributes are conversely much more effected and easier to influence
    If another Servant is effected any Skill and Noble Phantasm that hinges on their nature as a human is sealed while parameters may remain intact if combatible with the new form (i.e. an Elefant cannot have high AGI).
    Rider‘s main strategy is weakening a foe with it before ordering his familiars to attack with their superior numbers.

Description:
    Spoiler:
    Said to be born around 620 BCE Aesop was a slave that managed to earn his freedom through his fables becoming a highly regarded storyteller before ultimately getting convicted and killed on false charges of stealing from a temple by the Delphians after he refused to hand over gifts by the king Croesus of Lydia after he judged them undeserving of them.
    His whole life is but a legend, with no actual proof of his existence found until now.

An optimist at heart he liked to bring joy with his fables, but was not above using his cunning to earn the favor of important people which let to him rising in station.
    He prefers to tell his tales verbally, though he still writes them down now that stuff to write with is readily avaiable.
    In a curious twist he discovered internet videos and livestreaming services which lead to him developing the desire to livestream his storytelling and then edit those streams into an internet video.
    Gives off the vibe of a caring uncle or even grandpa and often he can be found with the child Servants in his room telling them stories.
    Animals love him and when he goes outside it can happen that wild birds land on his shoulders.

Dialogue:
    Spoiler:
    Summoned
    You summoned Aesop the King of Fables. Now, am I a Rider or a Caster? I don‘t know…
    Well it isn‘t important, give me some time and I‘ll invite you to listen to some Fables of mine.

An Aesop
    Time to spin new Fables. May your true nature become my prop! An Aesop!

Scheherazade
    What? That woman had to spin tale after tale to stave off her execution? She definitely had it harder than me, the poor thing… Maybe it‘s pretentious but I want to remind her of the joy and excitement stories can bring to people.

Hans Christian Andersen
    That boy with a deep voice has a really sharp tongue! It reminds me of myself when I was younger… Hm? He isn‘t really that young you say?

Any child servants
    Oh hello! I wasn‘t really expecting children here, but you‘re invited to listen to my stories. Come by anytime.

Paris
    That sheep… why does it remind me of my death?

Hessian Lobo
    Most animals like me but I guess there are even some exceptions for me.

Atalante Alter or Asterios or Tamamo Cat

You don‘t have to sneak up on me like that. Just come into my room if you like and I‘ll tell you a tale, alright?

Any Author servant
    Oh there are other storytellers here? I hope we‘ll have interesting conversation

Author's Note

This was floating around in my mind for months and I finally got around to finishing it, even if it feels a bit lackluster...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As for the Servant itself, I like how you focused on her love for her husband and children and that Andromeda isn't technically a nice person, only very focused and devoted to the ones she loves. Her skills are really nice, and the Noble Phantasm fits the character and the Class. She isn't really a fighter, but she has the abilities to hold her own if needed.
    Always interesting to walk the line of not nice but not evil. It was a tricky balancing act for a moment there, but I think I pulled through. I'll consider it practice for an Arthurian I got an eye on.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Where the hell is Padoru anyway?
    yeah according to padorus site was the last activity date 4 April beside can you give the link to your last compliation ? and as as the contest servants should also have their compliation should we also inlcude it .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Wow the two newest Members were like a vitality bost here in Terms of activity which is a good Thing in my oppinions .

To > MAster Therion and the Truth Whale let me belated tell you a heartly welcome in our Rounds ist good to have such new active members in our Rounds !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What can I say?
    Whales make a big splash.
    Ignore than my pfp is best boi and not a whale.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:02 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    EDIT: So, I just had stupid question that I answered myself. Now an actually not stupid question. What does exactly Counter Hero affect? heroes as in servants that were heroic? Does it affect people that are heroic? What does it mean to be a hero? Is it a classification that is given regarding ones actions or ones mentality?
    If Scheherazade's version of the Skill is any indication, looks like it depends on the user. Schez was famous for entertaining a King for so long that as a Servant, she became the perfect counter to tyrannical kings. For another silly example, I imagine a legendary firefighter would have Counter Hero (Fire), and a legendary police officer/detective would have Counter Hero (Criminal).

Not sure how Buddha's version of this Skill works though. We only have 2 canon users of this Skill (Schez and Buddha), and the way they work is kind of different...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    If Scheherazade's version of the Skill is any indication, looks like it depends on the user. Schez was famous for entertaining a King for so long that as a Servant, she became the perfect counter to tyrannical kings. For another silly example, I imagine a legendary firefighter would have Counter Hero (Fire), and a legendary police officer/detective would have Counter Hero (Criminal).

Not sure how Buddha's version of this Skill works though. We only have 2 canon users of this Skill (Schez and Buddha), and the way they work is kind of different...
    For a few of my Saver sheets I used the concept that they're such a good and pure person anyone attacking them rejects their status as a "hero" and takes penalties in their stats from that. Hence why Anti-Heroes are less affected since they can do "bad" things and still be qualified as heroes. Not sure if that's how it's meant in canon and obviously other cases like Schez would be different, but that's my logic.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Do you have proof of this though, beyond the quotes?
    Uh, yes.
    We do actually.
    Every example outside of seasonal Event Servants.
    Red Hare is a Rider because he's literally someone's horse. You cannot get more literal than that; he rides "himself" as a Servant because, again, he's a horse. Following this example, Bucephalus could well be qualified, but it's still fundamentally about riding. It is not a counter example. Same reason with Vánagandr, who is a wolf. An animal can consider itself its own mount.
    And all Berserkers are insane, yes. "Berserkers go berserk" is literally just poking fun at Apocrypha's writing; it's direct from Semi's mouth. And even among Berserkers who "don't go berserk", there's generally still conditions where they do. Xiang Yu, for example, normally has the disposition of a giant tree, but if something contradicts his calculated future, he'll enter a rage and destroy whatever it was that dared go against him. Berserkers do still, even in this environment, go berserk if the right conditions are met.

If we cannot trust Watcher herself on what the Watcher class actually does, then we can throw out all the stops for everything because "it might just be true for the number we've seen".

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:03 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watcher themselves contradicted the whole "objective impartiality" rule in Strange Fake though, since it's clear that they have some sort of agenda as well by "training" Sigma to become the True Lancer. Not to say they're necessarily lying or untrustworthy, but again, I feel like more details on the class will become major plot points in SF, and we don't have those details yet, so we resort to our own interpretations to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, different interpretations and/or additions to canon may not always be my cup of tea, but so long as it's not hurting anyone, go off. It's your sheet and the sky's your limit.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's different interpretations and then there's wild speculation.