Page 199 of 565 FirstFirst ... 99149189194197198199200201204209249299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 11296

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

  1. #3961
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    @Elecrom

    I like the way you used Aesops connections with animals to give him double summon as a writer who focus on them. His Familiar Creation is an interesting one. Regarding his other skills, they fit a write. Now the NP is what sold me this servant, its a cool idea to use his fables to turn others into animals corresponding to them. At the end, I think its a neat character. I love what he does in modern time. Great job.

  2. #3962
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Not sure how Buddha's version of this Skill works though. We only have 2 canon users of this Skill (Schez and Buddha), and the way they work is kind of different...
    Yeah, unfortunately that is the one I would like to know

    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For a few of my Saver sheets I used the concept that they're such a good and pure person anyone attacking them rejects their status as a "hero" and takes penalties in their stats from that. Hence why Anti-Heroes are less affected since they can do "bad" things and still be qualified as heroes. Not sure if that's how it's meant in canon and obviously other cases like Schez would be different, but that's my logic.
    Good interpretation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Wow the two newest Members were like a vitality bost here in Terms of activity which is a good Thing in my oppinions .

    To > MAster Therion and the Truth Whale let me belated tell you a heartly welcome in our Rounds ist good to have such new active members in our Rounds !
    Aww, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Always check the Advanced Class Guide.
    Where can I find that?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 07:58 AM.

  3. #3963
    Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Age
    28
    Posts
    159
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was making a joke about how Brawler is from Pathfinder's (kinda like a more specialized D&D version) Avanced Class Guide and is a combination of the Fighter and Monk classes.

  4. #3964
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    I was making a joke about how Brawler is from Pathfinder's (kinda like a more specialized D&D version) Avanced Class Guide and is a combination of the Fighter and Monk classes.
    Ah ok. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of pathfinder although I started playing 5e 1 year ago.

  5. #3965
    Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Lost in Ambition
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,293
    Blog Entries
    6
    Aesop: damn the faceclaim looks like a colleague of mine. I really like this sheet, the skills are really fitting, the NP is smart, a great use of Double Summon and the character is just plain wholesome. Quite the contrast to my colleague. Good work!
    Behold! The works of a maniac!
    Servants!

    And my other contribution to this community!
    Advanced Formatting Guide
    Free FC Gallery
    Extra Class Comp

    Call me Formatting-sensei.

  6. #3966
    夜属 Nightkin Frigix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Not England (the other place)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    110
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rider of the Evil Sun


    Source

    "Ha ha ha splendid! Rejoice, Master who has summoned me! A God answered your prayers, the one who purges the world with his benevolent light! Let me introduce myself, serving as a Rider class, I am the great Eternal President of the Republic!"

    Class: Rider
    True Name: Kim Il-sung
    Also known as: Eternal President of the Republic, Great Leader, Teacher of all Mankind, Sun, Heavenly Leader, Tiger, Sun of the Nation, Sun of the Juche ideology
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Heaven
    Origin: Historical Facts / Personality Cult

    Parameters:

    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LCK: A
    NP: A++

    Likes: Everything that the light of the sun touches (her ďpossessionsĒ)
    Dislikes: Other religions beliefs, thieves, rebels or in general, people who don't have the same morals and ideas as her
    Talent: Despite her lack of talent or intelligence, sheís quite charismatic

    Class Skills
    Riding (A+)

    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

    "I am the President of the Republic after all!"

    Magic Resistance (B)

    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

    An anomaly among the Heroic Spirits of the 20th century, despite her modernity she possesses an excellent magic resistance worthy of the god who purged her world of all the other mysteries.

    Personal Skills
    Eternal President of the Republic (EX)

    Eternal President of the Republic is a composite skill of Innocent Monster, Charisma, Imperial Privilege and DivinityÖ It indicates being the Eternal President of the Republic, theocratic foundation of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. A skill that elevates its possessor to an idea similar to that of a Chief God who, despite his modernity, can confront much more older mysteries. The crystallization of the greatest cult of personality that established a whole new religion.

    Kim Il-sung is the chief god of her cult. Obviously through her cult of personality, although almighty, she is not on the level of a genuine divine spirit. However, thanks to this skill she remains a servant capable of competing with powerful servants much older than her. She is the eternal president who, like the sun, illuminates her people with her benevolent light. She is the supreme leader who saved Korea from disaster.

    "Ha ha! My presence in this world is a gift, Master! With me the world will belong to us and will be bathed in divine light!"

    Juchesasang (A+)

    Juchesasang is the ideology on which the regime of the Democratic Peopleís Republic of Korea was founded, which was conceived by its first leader Kim Il-sung. A skill which can be seen as a kind of evolution of Independent Action and which allows to deny authorities and restrictions of others up to a certain level. When activated, the skill works by rejecting magical energy and thus it is possible, to some extent, to refuse the order of a Command Seal. It is also possible to suppress an opposing Charisma on a large scale.

    It becomes possible to act without a Master for several weeks by being self-sufficient with one's own magical energy, however to use the Noble Phantasm Day of the Sun it is necessary to receive support from the Master. Itís a skill which applies itself to all of Kim Il-sung's allies, however, although one of the effects of the skill is to suppress Charisma, the one produced by the Eternal President of the Republic skill appears to be an exception... On the contrary, when the skill is activated, Eternal President of the Republic becomes twice as effective.

    "In my world, there is no need for others. After all I am here, and my light is sufficient to make my people prosper! Praise the sun!"

    Subversive Activities (C-)

    Subversive Activities is the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

    Prior to becoming the Great Leader, Kim Il-sung proclaimed herself to be a great resistant against the Japanese forces during their occupation of Korea. While in command of her division, she raided Poch'onbo on 4 June 1937. Although Kim's division captured the small Japanese-controlled town just inside the Korean border for only a few hours, it was nonetheless considered a military success at the time, when guerrilla units had difficulty in capturing enemy territory. This accomplishment gave Kim some notoriety among the Chinese guerrillas, and North Korean biographies would later exploit it as a tremendous victory for Korea. For their part, the Japanese considered Kim one of the most successful and popular Korean guerrilla leaders. She appeared on Japanese search listings under the name "Tiger".

    However Kim doesnít like talking about this skill and is reluctant to employ it. After all, these are old stories, no matter how amazing she is in guerrilla wars (at least that's what she claims) itís no longer worthy of her divine status. While using this skill, there is a small chance that its effectiveness will drop significantly due to Kim's reluctance. Although the skill lowers a hero's spiritual status, Kim Il-sung is unaffected by these debuffs thanks to Eternal President of the Republic.

    "Hmm? Subversive activities? Ahem, I don't know what you're talking about, I'm the Eternal President of the Republic."

    Noble Phantasm(s)
    High Speed ​​Production for the God President
    Qianlima

    "Hereís my winged horse, the people who work harder than any other persons for the Eternal President! Hmm? Yes Iím riding my people, so what? Thereís no greater honor!"

    Type: Anti-Army
    Rank: B+


    Qianlima is Kim Il-sung's mount and what makes her eligible for the Rider class. Itís the legendary horse Qianlima, too fast to be ridden and which flies 1,000 li a day with its wings. However, this is not the actual legendary mount, rather it is the materialization of the people of Kim Il-sung in the form of a phantasmal beast. Indeed, during her lifetime Kim Il-sung launched the Qianlima movement, a Stakhanovist policy applied in North Korea with the aim to accelerate the economic development of the country. The image of the Qianlima was exploited by Kim Il-sung to encourage North Korean workers to lift the country out of the rubble of the Korean War and quickly build a prosperous country with a better standard of living. In four years, the objectives of the five-year plan had been achieved.

    The materialization of the dedication of the North Korean people to its eternal President Kim Il-Sung. The steed of the North Korean God, born of relentlessness and a determination of steel capable of surpassing human limits. Though in truth, there is nothing to rejoice for, in the long term the consequences were disastrous. But to Kim, there is nothing like that.

    This Noble Phantasm is able to move freely through the air at speeds comparable to a modern fighter jet. Itís a mount that constantly produces magical energy which can be used to increase the speed but also the general power of the mount. So by accumulating enough energy it is possible to transform Qianlima into a shooting star that announces the arrival of a god. Basically, the power of overwork.

    Eternal President of the Republic
    Day of the Sun

    "IÖ AmÖ Eternal!"

    Type: Anti-Authorities
    Rank: EX

    Day of the Sun is Kim Il-sung's ultimate Noble Phantasm, the apotheosis of the cult of personality she created. An almost divine force which has its foundation in the purges of the North Korean people committed to establish a new mythology in this modern world and which therefore makes it possible to manifest the incarnation of the all-powerful influence of the eternal President of the Republic. It is divine judgment, taking the form of a great radiance around Kim Il-sung, it's a purge that destroys any enemy of her authority around her within 100 yards of her.

    A light close to a real sun which imposes its worship and divine judgment. It is an attack that overrides any kind of authority and is particularly effective against divine mysteries. Indeed, as the Noble Phantasm who embodies Kim's dictatorship, the anecdotes of her massacres of the people come to light with tremendous power. As soon as she took power, she led a violent anti-religious policy. Shamans and Christians, followers of the religion of "Western capitalists", were persecuted. By 1955, after the Korean War, all religious organizations had disappeared or had gone underground; they had completely disappeared in the 1960s.

    She is the evil sun which burns the world. An evil of mankind born from a false mythology which became reality because of the beliefs of humans.

    Personality
    Kim Il-sung is a true anomaly among heroic spirits. Her personality during her lifetime has been considerably altered by her own cult of personality. She believes more than anyone that she is a goddess, the embodiment of the sun. She herself does not quite understand how she could have been invoked since she believes herself to be a divine spirit and not just any gods but a chief god!

    Her sense of reality is completely distorted, one could easily mistake her for a Berserker class servant. She is incredibly unreasonable and tends to go overboard. For example, if asked to defeat an enemy, it tends to go so far as to wipe a city off the map. If it's someone's birthday, she's capable of wanting to take over the world for that person. Everything she undertakes is over proportioned.

    Kim sees herself as generous, however her view of being generous is also strange. Everything she does is an act of kindness to her. If she killed someone, she would probably claim it as a heavenly gift. To die by her hand is a great honour, because every action she performs is a gift for humanity. In truth there is nothing ďgoodĒ about her personality, she is without a doubt a fool whoís way more evil than generous. She also tends to do things in her own way. Sheís a very independent servant who only stays with her Master out of generosity, after all, is there nothing more generous than to allow the person who summoned her to admire her greatness?

    Her arrogance doesn't seem to have a limit. Sheís also incredibly possessive. She has a tendency to take ownership of anything she sees and can't stand to be challenged on her authority.

    "I am everything, so of course I own everything! Donít you understand Master? I may call you like that, but you are without a doubt my thing! But rejoice, because there is no greater honour. Smile Master, everything you have, every liberty, every feelingÖ All of these things are mine! Isnít that wonderful?"

    Lore
    Kim Il-sung is a fairly unusual servant in the Throne of Heroes. Despite her modernity, sheís similar to a mythological servant at the same level as peoples like Achilles or Arthur Pendragon.

    Originally born on 15 April 1912, she was a normal human who came to power in Korea and established a dictatorship. She founded an entire theocratic system at the center of her person and her family which is still revered today. Indeed, her son Kim Jong-il succeeded her at the head of the party and the regime. Her grandson, Kim Jong-un, is the current ruler of North Korea which, over three generations, made the Kim family the first communist dynasty in history. This is one of the few instances where a cult of personality has been so powerful that it becomes a religion still revered 72 years later.

    As a pillar of this almost mythological system, Kim Il-sung is the goddess whose birth marks the beginning of the North Korean calendar. In a way, she is similar to beings like Jesus Christ whose existence created a new religion. However the cult of the Kim family is one of evil, it was not born from people's wishes but forced into them. One of the rare cases of servants being very weak while alive but raised to higher levels after death.

    "I am the sun, look at me and your eyes will burn. But thatís a good thing. Yes, thatís wonderful! Because eyes are deceiving, you might see things that arenít true, that isn't me. So stay blind, donít worry, I will guide you with my words."

    Relationships
    Servant with religious beliefs:
    "I see, your existence is wrong. Don't worry, let me fix it, you will soon be blessed by my judgment."

    To kings:
    "You are tyrants, leave me your countries, your are unworthy to rule them. Let them be republics ruled by me, the President of the Republic! Yes! That's how it should be."

    Amakusa Shirou Tokisada:
    "You seem to be quite troublesome."

    Quetzalcoatl:
    "What sort of abomination are you? You filthy lizard! How dare you claim to be the sun goddess?! Your light is fake, you are an enemy of the republic!"

    Creator's Notes, Fun Facts and stuff
    Not a native english speaker, so if you see mistakes don't hesitate to inform me.

    So, about this one. I saw you were talking about controversial servant, I tough it would be a good idea to finish my Kim Il-sung idea. It all came from one thing, U-Olga Marie. I thought her design was cool and I wanted to re-use it for a servant. So the first thing I searched on google was "worst president in history' (cuz she has a president sash). First thing I found was Trump, and I tough it would be funny to make him as a servant. But after thinking about it I remembered Kim Il-sung was called the Eternal President, so I went for him (also because Trump is a bit too controversial and definitely not dead).

    I wanted to do something with his cult of personality. Kim Il-sung is practically a god, and there's some real mystical stuff in this whole "kim mythology". In the description of the second NP, I talked about a "star that announce the arrival of a god". It's actually a reference to the ""birth"" of Kim Jong-il. Apparently it's said that he was born at the foot of a mountain and at the same time a new star appeared in the sky and a double rainbow manifested itself. The Kim family is practically a god pantheon, and people living there are really worshiping them like gods. So yeah, I wanted to make a modern evil god.

    I hope I didn't make it too offensive, since his personality is altered by his Eternal President of the Republic it's not the most accurate representation of him. But still I didn't want to actually make him a benevolent God. So I tried making him evil and pathetic.

  7. #3967
    Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The empty plains of writer's block
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bruh. Not gonna say the Skills aren't well-designed and the NPs are actually somewhat creative, but... bruh. Aside from that, I get wanting to use the cool design of U-Olga Marie for something, but the in-universe justification for the genderbend seems kind of lacking. Riding A+ is also pretty OP for someone of her level. Maybe tie it to her cult of personality and make its power relative to the amount of followers she has? Something like Riding D but she can somehow convince her followers (and the world by extension) to temporarily raise it to A+ in the right circumstances?

    Anyway, I'm gonna go get some popcorn just in case things blow up here.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 29th, 2021 at 12:04 PM.

  8. #3968
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh boy

  9. #3969
    Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this vast multiverse
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    752
    Blog Entries
    3
    I have mixed feelings about this
    The joys of being a Mommy

    Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

    Servant Database (v2.0)


    CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database


    For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets



  10. #3970
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,023
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    It's not good to be frank. A worse version of Nobunaga is not the ideal Servant sheet.

  11. #3971
    Lord Barthomeloi
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    gacha hell mandala
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well that was unexpected.

  12. #3972
    The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Hitogashima
    Age
    55
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,846
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kim Il-sung: Having considered writing up a sheet for "him" in the past I have to say this is interesting to see. The Skills and NPs are creative though I have to agree with BnEl I don't really get the justification for the genderbend (though possibly you could tie it in with something I read a while back that the leader in North Korea is idealized as an almost mother-figure for their people). Personality-wise she sounds like an almost comical "evil overlord" figure in part (like with wanting to conquer the world for someone's birthday) which is a little iffy given the RL recent atrocities the actual person carried out (I guess Nobu got similar treatment but she's from far deeper in the past and has a more disputed IRL reputation), but on the other hand some of the quotes do accurately give off a much more creepy and ominous vibe.

  13. #3973
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Controversy aside, it is not such a bad servant. I feel there might be some problems with the second skill, since it basically gives the servant free reign for weeks and also doubles her charisma effectiveness, since it looks too unbalanced to me. Also same problems as the other mentioned, too high Riding and no reason for gender bender. Besides that, the skills are relevant, as well as the NPs, which i find a quite unique approach due to it being a recent servant. Comically Evil is an interesting choice for her character. Unfortunately, due to being associated with a recent person with a lot of controversy, one must be careful when making a servant of it.

  14. #3974
    夜属 Nightkin Frigix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Not England (the other place)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    110
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Bruh. Not gonna say the Skills aren't well-designed and the NPs are actually somewhat creative, but... bruh. Aside from that, I get wanting to use the cool design of U-Olga Marie for something, but the in-universe justification for the genderbend seems kind of lacking. Riding A+ is also pretty OP for someone of her level. Maybe tie it to her cult of personality and make its power relative to the amount of followers she has? Something like Riding D but she can somehow convince her followers (and the world by extension) to temporarily raise it to A+ in the right circumstances?
    There is absolutely no justification for the genderbend, I honestly don't care about the gender and except if I have a clever idea I find it a bit uncomfortable to write justification about it. I just do it for the heck of it. Gender is really unimportant to me (well there's stuff about how women were limited by their rights but if we have Nobunaga as a woman, I guess everything is possible). Though I do understand that some people care about it, to me it's just about the appearance. If I had found a male FC, I wouldn't have changed a thing. As for the idea of her power changing depending on the number of followers, I actually thought about it, but I found it a bit too similar to the "Heteronym" skill of Fernando Pessoa which is a relatively recent sheet. I wanted to do something different (but now that I think about it, I guess it would have been okay and much better). I was also unsure if it was logical, I doubt that something like 100 or 200 followers would be enough to legitimize his divine powers. I feel like it's only justified because a whole country through 72 years revered him as a god. But still, your idea would be much more interesting, I'll seriously think about changing the sheet for something similar. A quick note on Riding: doesn't the rank vary according to the mount more than the actual abilities of the servant? Like for Medusa who isn't really famous for being able to ride anything but still gains the skill at rank A+ because of Pegasus (or maybe I misunderstood). Since the mount of Kim Il-sung is the recreation of a monstrous beast, I thought it would be fitting (but if it isn't the case, I'll definitely rank it down).

    Anyway, thanks for the review. I greatly appreciate it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this
    Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    It's not good to be frank. A worse version of Nobunaga is not the ideal Servant sheet.
    Damn, I didnít realize but now that you point it out it does look quite a lot like Nobunaga. They have really similar skill and a sort of similar NP, I wanted to do something ďdifferentĒ but I guess I totally failed. Still I have the idea of modern servant becoming a big mystery thanks to propaganda, so Iím still in the clear? (I hope thereís not a similar servant that I forgot about). Anyway thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kim Il-sung: Having considered writing up a sheet for "him" in the past I have to say this is interesting to see. The Skills and NPs are creative though I have to agree with BnEl I don't really get the justification for the genderbend (though possibly you could tie it in with something I read a while back that the leader in North Korea is idealized as an almost mother-figure for their people). Personality-wise she sounds like an almost comical "evil overlord" figure in part (like with wanting to conquer the world for someone's birthday) which is a little iffy given the RL recent atrocities the actual person carried out (I guess Nobu got similar treatment but she's from far deeper in the past and has a more disputed IRL reputation), but on the other hand some of the quotes do accurately give off a much more creepy and ominous vibe.
    As I said I donít care much for the gender (though I still try not to genderbend characters who were originally female, not because I donít like it but because I'm afraid it would be offensive (I donít know, I feel like it would be disrespectful)). But the idea of a motherly figure is interesting, I might actually look into that.

    As for conquering the world for someone's birthday, I didnít mean it as if it was a way to show how generous she is but more in a way to show how she totally lacks a sense of proportion. I didnít really explain her personality very well (which Iím going to fix right now). Sheís a God who never gave anything, but received everything. The only thing that she did was mark her subjects as her possessions, as things that exist solely to justify her existence. She never provided love to her people. Sheís a sun whose light is cold. Thatís why she doesnít understand how to do things other than receiving, she never attempted to understand humans and only possessed them. So her common sense isnít human like, she carries out things with the mind of a god, so over proportioned. If she wants to dominate the world, itís not because sheís wacky but because she genuinely doesnít comprehend what's so big about the world. In her mind she naturally receives everything, she never loses anything so she naturally thinks she can have everything. Whatís horrifying about her is that being generous is for her being selfish.

    Itís not an accurate representation of Kim Il-sung, but more the representation of the idea of a God Kim Il-sung. What I didnít want to do was someone a bit like Nobunaga, with some sort of charisma and intelligence. I donít want to make Kim Il-sung a cool evil mastermind but an evil fool. Something thatís scary not because sheís a cool bad guy but because she lacks any common sense and which makes her terrifying and definitely not a model. What I wanted to try with the quote was giving her a bit of a comically evil vibe before showing how sheís not joking and really sees the world in a distorted way where selfishness is love. Not sure if I explained it correctly, but thanks for the feedback. I appreciated it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Controversy aside, it is not such a bad servant. I feel there might be some problems with the second skill, since it basically gives the servant free reign for weeks and also doubles her charisma effectiveness, since it looks too unbalanced to me. Also same problems as the other mentioned, too high Riding and no reason for gender bender. Besides that, the skills are relevant, as well as the NPs, which I find a quite unique approach due to it being a recent servant. Comically Evil is an interesting choice for her character. Unfortunately, due to being associated with a recent person with a lot of controversy, one must be careful when making a servant of it.
    Yeah the second skill might be a bit too much of an overkill, Iíll get rid of the effect which boosts the Eternal President of the Republic. Thanks for the review!

  15. #3975
    Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this vast multiverse
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    752
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hey, so I have work in just a short bit, so my compilation is gonna be late. I'll get it as soon as I can after I get back, though.
    The joys of being a Mommy

    Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

    Servant Database (v2.0)


    CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database


    For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets



  16. #3976
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    Yeah the second skill might be a bit too much of an overkill, I’ll get rid of the effect which boosts the Eternal President of the Republic. Thanks for the review!
    To me, my biggest problem would be it lasting weeks. Even At rank A Independent Action, it would last a week at most.

    As for the idea of her power changing depending on the number of followers, I actually thought about it, but I found it a bit too similar to the "Heteronym" skill of Fernando Pessoa which is a relatively recent sheet.
    I dont think it is that similar, Heteronym basically shifts between different fixed parameters. In your case, it would be a linear evolution. Besides, there are many abilities that get stronger depending of variables.

  17. #3977
    A False Shadow Morg van Destro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Eternal Lack
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    899
    Blog Entries
    1
    And 3 becomes 4. It has been decided. The trilogy is a quadrilogy.


    So, you’ve summoned me, have you? You must be getting desperate if I’m the one you picked. …It was random? Well, that makes a little more sense.



    Source
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Chrysaor (Saber)
    True Name: Bellerophon
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Greece
    Height: 172 cm.
    Weight: 59 kilo.
    Likes: ”I… I suppose I like the sky. So clear and blue. There’s nothing to hide in the sky.”
    Dislikes: ”My father. Athena. The gods. Those bastards helped me, built me up, and then broke me. It’s like I’m some sort of lesson. ‘The gods can give and take away all you have so be careful, because they’ll do it without reason’. What was the point of it all?!”
    Natural Enemy: Chrysaor. The gods.


    Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: A+


    Class Skills:
    Riding (A)
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. The only exception is using Bellerophon, which allows him to mount Pegasus.

    Magic Resistance (C):
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

    Divinity (B):
    While there is debate as to whether he was the son of Glaucus or Poseidon, his relations and use of Pegasus has further cemented his status as a demigod, giving him Divinity to match.

    Personal Skills:
    Information Erasure (D):
    Time and again, Rider is often replaced in both deeds and name by Perseus. This replacement manifests as the erasure not of his appearance or Skills, but only changes How people remember his True Name. This is something Bellerophon finds annoying, because, after every encounter, all anyone remembers is Perseus.

    Mystic Eyes (D+):
    Surprisingly, Rider was born with Mystic Eyes of Binding, the most common of Mystic Eyes. Though direct eye contact must be achieved, these eyes interact with the brain to cease all conscious bodily functions. Even more surprisingly, this power is not one that can be canceled by even the highest of Magic Resistances, but instead requires mental resistances such as Valor or Calm and Collected. The caveat being that they must actively resist before being entrapped, requiring prior knowledge of this ability.

    Affection of the War Goddess (C):
    Despite being born to her on and off enemy Poseidon, Athena had a strange affection for Rider, bestowing him his Noble Phantasm and advising him on his journey. It's not entirely certain why she did, but she also kept a measure of distance from him. This ranks up both his Strength and Luck by one.

    Rider very much dislikes this Skill.

    Noble Phantasm
    Harpe: Immortal Slayer (EX)
    Anti-Unti/Divinity

    The scythe used to kill Ouranos, Cronus, and Medusa, this weapon gifted to Perseus is one of the oldest and most powerful weapons to exist simply by its nature to do one thing: harm and kill anything without exception. Even gods.

    The debate on whether it was a sword or a scythe has allowed it to manifest in either form, changing from a six foot-long scythe to a sword similar to a falx, but with a more traditional length in both blade and handle.

    While it can be said to be the ultimate killing tool, its EX-rank is solely due to its ability to harm anything and cause wounds unhealable by supernatural means. As such, it can mostly be treated as a normal weapon beyond that effect.

    With the constant changing of Bellerophon to Perseus, Rider has been given Perseus's most well-known weapon as a result. Rider sees this as a good trade considering Perseus took his Noble Phantasm as well.

    Bellerophon: Bridle of Chivalry (A+)
    Anti-Army

    An atypical Noble Phantasm. A weapon set consisted of a rein and a whip. Of course, it had no power by itself.
    As a Noble Phantasm, it has A+ rank, with abnormally high attack as well as defensive powers.
    A Pegasus under the control of Bellerophon would exceed its limits and receive a rank-up in all of its attributes. Furthermore, due to the protection of an immense amount of mana from Bellerophon, the defensive power of the Pegasus would multiply several times.

    It's named after Bellerophon and is his one true Noble Phantasm even if others have used it.

    Lore

    Those who know of Bellerophon and his legend might find it fairly odd. Bellerophon’s story seems a bit sporadic in its details. From the fierce argument of where his name comes from to the strange details of his family such as a brother that only is mentioned as being killed by him, a wife with five different names and three children, two of which are mysteriously killed by the gods for no defined reason and a third that connects him to a grandson named after the man that supposedly may have been Bellerophon’s father with the other contender being Poseidon. Did I mention that they are not even certain the child named after the supposed mortal father is even the man’s blood relative? Or that quite a few of his descendants have been attributed to other families? Or that he is often just substituted with Perseus?

    Something is amiss, for while everything surrounding them is fractured and curious, Bellerophon’s deeds are unquestioned and certain. It is as though said details were added on afterward as some way to change and perhaps obscure something. Something someone wanted to be forgotten.

    The gods are quite petty beings.

    Whether it was his brother or a man named Belleros from which he acquired his name as an epithet, Bellerophon murdered a man and was exiled from Argos. He came to ask king Proteus for mercy and was subsequently pardoned of his crime. This was good. Until it wasn't, because Proteus's wife lusted after him only to be rejected, causing her to angrily tell her husband he tried to ravage her.

    Proteus, in the bind of hospitality, couldn't very well kill his guest, so he sent him to his father-in-law carrying a message requesting his own death. However, along the way, Bellerophon had a dream of the goddess Athena telling him not to give the message to Iobates, the king, until he had feasted with him for nine nights and no less. Following these instructions, Bellerophon did so, and Iobates, having read the message after already accepting him as a guest, found himself in the same bind his son-in-law had. So, he did what everyone seemed to do to get rid of unwanted demigods.

    An impossible task: kill the Chimera.

    So, he was off, encountering a seer along the way that advised him that he'd need Pegasus if he could ever hope to kill the Chimera. The seer told him to go sleep in the temple of Athena, and she would aid him as she already had.

    He did, and, when he awoke, he found a golden bridle resting beside him. Taking the bridle, he returned to the seer who told him he would find Pegasus drinking at the well Pirene. Finding the winged horse as he said, he sneaked up and mounted the horse, using the bridle to tame the immortal beast.

    Having gained the flying steed, Bellerophon traveled to Lydia and killed the beast, taking its main head back with him as proof. Iobates, however, refused to believe his story, saying he could have simply slain a lion and taken its head. Saying he needed to make up for this perceived falsity, he would need to complete a different task.

    Thinking quickly, Iobates told him to mollify the restless Solymi and Amazons who he feared might soon turn their swords against Lycia. When dealing with the Solymi, he dropped several boulders from high in the sky upon them, declaring he would do so every day until they formed an alliance with Lycia. Once one had been established, though one that would eventually be broken, he moved on to the Amazons.

    There, he found they actually were amassing their forces. Before he acted, Athena came to him again, saying that they would not be as easily dealt with as the Solymi. Rather than eliminating the whole army, Bellerophon would have to challenge their leader in battle, with the obvious reward for victory being they cease their preparations.

    He did as she said, challenging Otrera, the founder and current leader of the Amazons, to combat. Though he won the battle, it was only thanks to his Mystic Eyes. Even then, he ended up killing the first Queen of the Amazons. The Amazons, keeping their queen's word, left with their queen and her children.

    Iobates was feeling desperate now, sending Bellerophon against the pirates terrorizing their coast while preparing an ambush for his return. When both of these failed, Bellerophon approached to find the palace guards had also turned against him, all pretense finally discarded.

    Calling upon the unleashed power of Pegasus, Bellerophon tore through the guards and into the palace, confronting the king. Iobates told him of the message , saying he had little choice in the matter. However, the king had begun to realize through Bellerophon's action that he wasn't the sort to do such a thing, having been honest, forward, and ready to perform any task asked of him. So, as apology for the deception and in recognition that he supported Bellerophon, he allowed him to marry his daughter Philonoe and giving him half his kingdom.

    And so, Bellerophon rested for a time, having three children as he ruled over a prosperous land. As he did, and word spread of his accomplishments, his mind was filled with all the possibilities of what he could do to further spread his name. In a fit of inspiration, he mounted Pegasus and flew for Olympus, knowing that seeing the resting place of the gods would be something that truly cemented him in history.

    Zeus, seeing the approaching mortal, sent a gadfly to sting Pegasus and rock Bellerophon from the horse as punishment for daring to attempt to approach the heavens. As he plummeted, Bellerophon called out for help from Athena for help but received no answer. He called for his father, though Poseidon had nothing to do with him since he was born. He called for Pegasus, but the horse was now free of its controller and soared on its own path.

    Bellerophon asked for anyone to help him as he plummeted and crashed to the ground, landing in a thorn bush that gouged out his eyes. He wandered, blind and broken, hoarsely asking for help, wondering why the gods would do this to him. He had done as he was told. He had done so faithfully, trusting that they would aid him as they had before.

    He called, and was met with silence, and cursed his own foolishness and weakness.

    Not a good ending, is it? In the end, nothing Bellerophon did meant anything and the gods showed their fickle and mighty nature and how no mortal should try to reach beyond their station beneath them. He gained and lost everything to them, showing the control they have over the lives of mortals. Even Perseus, Cadmus, Heracles, Odysseus, etc. had more agency and character than Bellerophon, even if most of those examples ended in horrible ways as well.

    It's as though his narrative is meant as a warning to others. Something crafted not only to magnify the gods' power and influence, but also the metatextual smearing of someone else. One could even call the further replacement of Bellerophon by Perseus to be another means to do so. If that is the case, the question becomes obvious:

    Who would they go to all this trouble to erase?



    Personality

    Bellerophon could have at one point been described as modest, virtuous, and perhaps a bit too trusting. Those days, if they ever truly existed, are behind him now, and what is left is a dour, brooding man who honestly sees no point in fighting grand battles or doing anything noteworthy. One could say he is what Perseus might have become had he not stopped until the gods torn him down as well, stripping him of his status, family, and even his sight.

    He doesn't view himself very highly, seeing himself as nothing more than a tool, and obviously a broken one with how quickly and totally he was discarded even after all he had done. It's not self-hatred as much as an inability to see himself as a person any longer. That was taken from him, and, as it is said, the rest of his days were spent "devouring his own soul".

    However, one thing endures and burns brightly even in this husk. A hatred for the gods. A seething vitriol for those that only saw him as an interesting toy they could toss away the moment it lost its luster. While mentioning them will not necessarily cause a reaction, praise for the Pantheon will be met with intense hostility bordering on madness. One would be surprised that he does not possess Mad Enhancement should he come up against one of their divine creations or one of the deities themselves.

    This anger, though, brings great empathy for those who suffered similar fates. It is not uncommon for his usual mask to break as he talks to another like him. No one deserves to go through that experience of being a toy to be pranced about then left in the dirt. This extends beyond just those affected by the gods and into those simply broken by the powers over them.

    That is who Bellerophon is. Or, at least, who Bellerophon would be, had he ever existed.



    Relationships

    Perseus: So, you're the one they substituted me with. How annoying.

    Chrysaor: You're... me, aren't you?

    Medusa: Why does this…
    Bellerophon’s hand goes to his head as though in pain
    …woman seem familiar?

    Kojiro Sasaki: No. I know I was real. I’m certain of it. But… was I really… like this?

    Roberta Hooke (Caster): Why do I feel a strange... kinship with you?

    Hipponous (Alter-Ego): I... genuinely have no idea how to feel about this.

    Hyacinthus (Archer): Three at once? No wonder you died.

    Cassandra (Berserker): Another punished by the gods’ whims. I can’t promise I’ll believe you, but I will listen.

    Heracles: You became a god! So their abusing you wasn't enough! You just decided to continue the cycle!

    Cadmus (Lancer): They broke you as well. You did exactly as they asked, and you still were punished.

    Hippolyta: I’m… sorry. If I could do it again, I wouldn't kill her.

    Athena: Shielder… Shielder! Acting like you’re some protector! You just play with mortal lives to your own whims! Don’t you dare pretend you feel guilty now!




    Creator Notes

    This is what happens when I let my mind wander. This is where the Vortigern family came from. This is where First Lady and Mila came from. this is where Andromeda and now Bellerophon came from. Would you believe it was only after Perseus I got inspired to make Lover? This was supposed to be one sheet that became two that slid into three then spiraled into four, and I still need to finish the finale, and I still don't think people realize where this is going despite all the hints in all three of the sheets.

    I'm too crazy for my own good.

    I was honestly surprised no one had actually done Bellerophon before. ...Well, except Royd, but Alter-Ego calamity maid was... let's say far from my expectations considering the things Bellerophon did.
    Like a dragon maid, I didn't see it coming.
    Still, I wanted to take him in a bold direction. If you can't tell, he's a wraith. If you don't remember what that means, Sasaki and most fairytale Servants can fill you in. I won't say any more because if you haven't figured it out yet, I ain't spoiling it.

    And then there was one. ...And possibly a bonus sheet only tangentially related afterwards.


    [Fate/Hollow Ataraxia OST - 蜃気楼 (Mirage)]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.

  18. #3978
    夜魔 Nightmare Master_Therion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    If you knew, I had to dispose of you ♥
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow, the image is so similar with Perseus i thought i accidentally went back a few pages.
    Reads information erasure D: Oh look, it works.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

  19. #3979
    Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The empty plains of writer's block
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    4
    Yeah, I think riding's rank is generally determined by the mount, with phantasmal beasts and other ancient mythical creatures granting its rider a higher rank compared to more mundane rides such as horses and more modern vehicles. There's also an argument to be made about giving someone higher or even EX-ranked riding for more abstract "mounts" such as Ryoma, who "rode the dragon that is the Bakumatsu era".

    I see your argument about him recreating a monstrous beast through propaganda, but generally, the only people who took that propaganda seriously are those from his home country, or just complete die-hard fans of his. To outsiders, there's pretty much no record of him riding any notable mount. So maybe Riding D that turns into A+ when summoned in her home country? Then again, the same thing can probably be said about the rest of her Skills and character; someone who tries too hard to be an evil overlord, but no one buys into her propaganda (along with her supposed divine power) outside of her established fanbase (though she can expand said fanbase through her charisma). Then you face her with home field advantage and find out how messed up she can be.

    Edit:
    Bellerophon: There's probably a double entendre joke to be made in that line to Hyacinthus, but I'm not gonna say it. He'd be more than happy to point it out, though.

    Anyway, Morg's Greek saga is expanding, and they all come with the message that the gods suck. Bellerophon is a relatively obscure figure in the myth, with a number of his feats mistakenly attributed to Perseus. You managed to convey an interesting narrative explaining his obscurity, while still making him distinct from his "replacement". Nice work.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 29th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

  20. #3980
    The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Hitogashima
    Age
    55
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,846
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    As I said I don’t care much for the gender (though I still try not to genderbend characters who were originally female, not because I don’t like it but because I'm afraid it would be offensive (I don’t know, I feel like it would be disrespectful)). But the idea of a motherly figure is interesting, I might actually look into that.

    As for conquering the world for someone's birthday, I didn’t mean it as if it was a way to show how generous she is but more in a way to show how she totally lacks a sense of proportion. I didn’t really explain her personality very well (which I’m going to fix right now). She’s a God who never gave anything, but received everything. The only thing that she did was mark her subjects as her possessions, as things that exist solely to justify her existence. She never provided love to her people. She’s a sun whose light is cold. That’s why she doesn’t understand how to do things other than receiving, she never attempted to understand humans and only possessed them. So her common sense isn’t human like, she carries out things with the mind of a god, so over proportioned. If she wants to dominate the world, it’s not because she’s wacky but because she genuinely doesn’t comprehend what's so big about the world. In her mind she naturally receives everything, she never loses anything so she naturally thinks she can have everything. What’s horrifying about her is that being generous is for her being selfish.

    It’s not an accurate representation of Kim Il-sung, but more the representation of the idea of a God Kim Il-sung. What I didn’t want to do was someone a bit like Nobunaga, with some sort of charisma and intelligence. I don’t want to make Kim Il-sung a cool evil mastermind but an evil fool. Something that’s scary not because she’s a cool bad guy but because she lacks any common sense and which makes her terrifying and definitely not a model. What I wanted to try with the quote was giving her a bit of a comically evil vibe before showing how she’s not joking and really sees the world in a distorted way where selfishness is love. Not sure if I explained it correctly, but thanks for the feedback. I appreciated it.
    No, I pretty much got that. "Gag-character who turns out to be deadly-serious once you find out exactly how fucked up her mindset is" is basically how I envisioned her from your description.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •