Page 200 of 621 FirstFirst ... 100150190195198199200201202205210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Sweet, we got to page 200

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bonus Sheet is Chimera, isn't it?

I love me some fire-emblem style lancer faceclaims. I'll admit, I'm kind of an idiot for not guessing you'd make this guy.

I am... avoiding commentary on the North Korean dictator.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bellerophon: I imagine not many people have done this guy here because his most obvious choice of NP has already been used by Medusa, making it a bit of a knockoff from canon. Though you did a good job of coming up with an interesting take on the guy by emphasizing his solitary nature and grudge against the gods.

I have to say while you did justify it I question him having Harpe as an NP rather than anything more directly tied to his own legend (like the Chimera-slaying spear or raining rocks feat), but maybe that's tied to his being a Wraith. Same with the Mystic Eyes since I don't see any basis for him having them in his own legend, but based on the hints you left I guess that's inherited from the figure he replaced/was overwritten by/whatever. You obviously left parts mysterious to pave the way for your next sheet, and I can respect that.

I am curious since he has Bellerophon as an NP if he can actually summon Pegasus too. Medusa could as a non-NP ability but she was actually its "mother" so I'm not sure if Bellerophon could do the same just from having ridden it. If not that's a pretty weak NP though I guess it'd come in handy if he was given the opportunity to borrow some other Servant's mount where he could supercharge it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Sweet, we got to page 200

i hope that i get to make more servants as in the last time well

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's Make 200 Something Special! (Hey Guys, Am I Cool Yet?)

Oooookay. This boi took so damn long to write everything for, and get everything looking nice. Seriously, something like 42+ hours of work went into this thing. I am really freaking proud at how this turned out, though, so the time invested was definitely worth it. I'm also so exhausted because of this sheet.

You may notice some clickable text. Do not click this until you reach Creator's Notes below. All will be explained. Or do. I'm a textbox, not a cop. Please don't, though.

Significantly longer and more in-depth than Hero Queen Enkidu, I present Enlil. As usual, I hope you enjoy it, and feedback is always appreciated.

BnEl15, this is for you, the one who sent me down this path of madness.

Update: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY INSANE ONE HERE. Do not try and read this in one sitting, especially if you feel your eyes starting to cross or feel your soul leaving your body. This is roughly the length of four full-length novel chapters. Depending on when you see this note, I may or may not have finished the other players in the Mesopotamian Lostbelt. Enki, Ereshkigal, and Kingu all have Lostbelt versions. Intersperse this sheet between them and Hero Queen Enkidu, and take it slow. You'll hate me less if you do that way, I promise.

Mesopotamia Lostbelt: Fantasy Tree "Eagle." Designation: "Crumbling Pillars of Creation; Humanity Can Thrive"

The observation of Fantasy Tree "Eagle" in relation to the other existing Fantasy Trees confirms a fear held by Chaldea: somehow, the Alien God has found a way to protect the core of the Fantasy Tree without the intervention of a Crypter. What's more, there are no confirmed Servant signatures within the Lostbelt. In fact, the Grail itself seems to be absent. What branching history produced a form that the Alien God would so willingly trust? And what interference did it offer in exchange for this entity's assistance? Even the greatest minds of Chaldea can only speculate on such matters, and in the end, there is but a single option. Enter, and with extreme caution.

Entity detected at entry point. Ability to detect materialization likely. Prepare for a hostile encounter.

"Banish your concerns. I bring you no hostility. I merely felt a convergence of energy. And who might you be?"

"Senpai, his strength feels incredible. Could he be the King?"

"A King? I hold no such title. Perhaps you seek a queen? She has done much harm to our world."

Class: AvengerFaker
    True Name: Inheritor of the Skies, EnlilEnlil, God of Usurpation; Lostbelt King Enlil
    Alignment: Lawful NeutralLawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Mesopotamia (Lostbelt)

STR: AA+ END: BA AGI: BA+
    MGI: BEX LCK: DA+ NP: AEX

Personal Information
    Height: Variable (True Form: 6'4")
    Weight: Variable (True Form: 185 lbs)
    Likes: Pious humans, the authority of gods, heroes, loyaltyDestruction, torture, degredation, his own superiority
    Dislikes: Enkidu, rejection of worship, the death of his fellow divinities, betrayalThose who deny him his rightful place as ruler of the world, bureaucracy, reincarnators
    Natural Enemy: Enkidu, Ereshkigal
    Traits: Aelven, Ally of Justice, Divine Spirit, KingAelven, Beast, Divine Spirit, Enemy of All, God, King, Unsummonable
    Armaments: Claw-like nails, ancient magicClaw-like nails, ancient magic, the armaments of the multitudes of gods he's slain
    Catalyst: Statue of AnuEnlil cannot be summoned as he is now, as he is not a servant.

Class Skills:

• Avenger B:Degenerative Enhancement EX: The result of the continuous failure of Enlil to avenge the pain inflicted on not just his family, but all gods, by the Hero Queen Enkidu. When facing Uruk and its allies, this skill is elevated to A Rank. The more Enlil takes damage, the more powerful his attacks become, and the more mana he regenerates. The nearer to his true defeat he comes, Enlil's divinity works more and more to assert its dominance.A mutation of the Avenger and Battle Continuation skills, and always considered a Class Skill for Enlil. Enlil gains greater and greater power the closer he comes to death, his soul able to tap more into the Fantasy Tree. Once he is killed, this skill mutates, and he is revived, evolving his skillset and changing the Noble Phantasms he has access to. Consuming a divine core resets his state to his first form (this one). Degenerative Enhancement can only save him three times. If it's his fourth form - his true form - that is killed, this skill cannot revive him. Importantly, the death of his true form means world-changing consequences.

"It is said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. The Hero Queen Enkidu went too far. Gilgamesh was killed, but that did not give her the right to strike against the heavens. She must face the consequences of all she's done.""Not quite my ultimate skill, but its power has allowed me to come back even after going to war against multiple pantheons. The fact that the Alien God so easily destroyed what gave me this ability is enough to earn my respect. And fear."

• Oblivion Correction A:Divine Mirage A: People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. Enlil gains no bonus to damage when striking from beyond an enemy's memory, but has the virtue of never forgetting a single thing. He has lived as a god for as long as humanity had cities, and has seen countless civilizations rise and fall, remembering each. Even if he wanted to forget, he cannot.A mutation of the Camouflage, Illusionist, and Self-Modification skills. A skill that he initially learned himself, Enlil used to be able to fool even the greatest of Divinity with his disguises. Ever since receiving a curse from Freya, this skill has dropped in rank. Now, certain entities, such as those who see the truth of all things like Gaia, can pierce his Divine Mirage. Manipulating light and water, as well as the energies of his body, he can still make himself look and sound different, even changing his gender if necessary. He can also use this to trick those who would try to read him without being an authority such as Gaia, fooling them into believing he is something far different than he is. He only has this skill in his first form.

"I will never forget the expression of terrible peace on my father's face as Enkidu killed him. I will never forget the broken visage of my sister when I returned to the heavens. I will never forget seeing my mother's corpse, dead with her husband. These nightmares haunt even a god.""So many creatures are fooled with words alone. For those that aren't, I have this little trick. It allowed me to consume so much power over the millennia, and they never saw it coming. Their realizations were always so... satisfying."

• Divine Core of the Inheritor A:Divine Core of Usurpation EX: Enlil was destined to inherit the title of King of the Sky, and, in a way, he did, though only through the death of his father, Anu. Until his father's death, Enlil did not know the full extent of his core. He had been born with a phenomenal divine power, one that was unique among the gods, that allowed him to inherit the authorities of divinities that he replaced. In fact, he had been given domain over the sky long before his father had fully passed, Enlil just didn't know it. Being worshipped as a specific god fit the criteria, and so, each time he would join a pantheon in pursuit of revenge against Enkidu, he would gain power as his name became known. Heka in Egypt, Dolos in Greece, Loki in Norse, all gods who had died before he arrived, whose names he assumed and whose powers he gained. In these cases, his form automatically shifted to become like those gods, allowing him to fully benefit from his new position. All this because his father had been fine with him being worshipped in his stead. He may call upon any of his inherited profiles, but only when he is out of combat, making this a skill that requires foresight. Perhaps his father did care for him after all?A divine core that has been enhanced with the otherworldly power of a devourer - Sefar. In truth, Enlil doesn't inherit his authorities, he takes them. He can modulate the efficiency and speed at which he devours and usurps the authorities of other divinities, allowing the process to be all but unnoticeable until it is too late to stop. Because of his divine core, he remembers everything, and can even recall the memories of those whose authority he has stolen. The power of this core does not kill its victims, only drains their authority and grants it to Enlil. Additionally, multiple authorities of the same kind do not stack. He had stolen Anu's authority and Zeus's authority, but he doesn't contain double the power of lightning from the king of gods. In his first form, Enlil can only use a single deific profile of authority at a time. Enlil can take full advantage of that authority, including, for example, the strength and protection offered by the bodies of the Machine Gods. When using their profile, his Noble Phantasm,
      Stolen Divinity I
      Ever-Changing God Weapon
      automatically changes, according to the rules of the Noble Phantasm. Changing between authorities is something that Enlil can only do outside of combat, requiring him to plan ahead to fully benefit from the versatility of this skill. A perfect complement to his brilliance.

"Through the ability passed onto me by my father, I was able to quickly adapt to each pantheon I sought aid from. I would learn magic, power, and divine rites, but in the end, nothing was good enough. I have power beyond that of any other god I've ever met, but so does Enkidu. I worry that our conflict may end in my defeat.""This is my true power. With it, I've claimed the full power of dozens of pantheons and hundreds of divinities. Still, that mound of clay has the nerve to defy me. When the time comes, I will no longer be restrained, and she will understand suffering like never before."

Personal Skills:

• Charisma B:God-Slayer A+: Charisma of the shadow king, one who put in all the work under the name of his father, Anu. Despite his belief that the gods were superior to humans, Enlil would still frequently grant their minor wishes, cementing their love and worship of him. It stung to use his father's name, but only a little, and the vast amount of tributes he got were worth it in the end. He misses those days.Slaughterer of hundreds of gods, Enlil is directly responsible for the collapse of the Egyptian, Germanic, Greco-Roman, Mongolian, Norse, and Sumerian pantheons. In addition to absorbing most of their authorities (or, in the case of the Norse, a few, before they left due to a misstep causing Baldur's death), Enlil's actions greatly altered the flow of the world. He is considered an enemy to all divinities everywhere, and his Noble Phantasms completely ignore the protections of said divinities. This skill does not increase his strength higher than it already is. Additionally, he cannot overcome the protections of the soul, meaning he cannot stop revival or reincarnation. Not even his Divine Core of Usurpation has that power. An annoying limitation, but one he has worked around as often as he could.

"They are not just your people, Enkidu. Humans need gods. We are there when they fall and when they fail. We take the blame so that they can stand up and move on, knowing that we will support them. You're not just taking worship. You're taking hope.""When I take your power, my two "sisters," I will make sure to take good care of Uruk. The people will bow before me, and should they refuse, I believe the city could do with a disaster or two anyway."

• Divine Advisor B:All Kinds of Talents A: Advisor to several pantheons, as well as dozens of human rulers, Enlil learned much of the world. He watched it evolve, and, sadly, turn away from the gods. Enlil prefers to act as a ruler, holding himself back to avoid making himself vulnerable to his greatest enemy. He can look over a situation, and find the "best possible solution" for his or his charge's goals. This isn't omnipotence, and he can only work with the information he has available. Uruk's continued existence shows that the "best possible solution" doesn't mean that it will succeed.Enlil usurped not just the authority of gods, but their memories and experiences. He has so much information that he could be considered a "jack-of-all-trades" divinity. He is considered to have Divine Advisor and all non-unique, non-divine skills at B Rank. He cannot access skills reserved for Foreigner or MoonCancer entities. If he is currently using a profile that would be normally incompatible with a skill (the profile of Ares using the Egyptian Magecraft skill), the rank of the skill drops to C.

"I have borne witness to the rise and fall of every kingdom west of China. Sometimes, I was even there when it happened. Over the years, my ability to adapt as an advisor to any culture grew. Even if I had another six thousand years, I doubt I could master this ability.""Do you have any idea the knowledge I possess? I am an infallible master of this world, but do people worship me? No. It doesn't matter who I take the form of, they still won't worship me. It's all the fault of Enkidu. It's always her fault. I must kill her."

• Battle Continuation A:Silver Tongue EX: Enlil's ability to return from death is perhaps his greatest ability. The authorities he inherited act as a sort of "lives" system. He can return to life, even if his entire being is somehow erased, consumed, or removed from existence, up to 3 times. Each time spends one of the profiles of the gods he became, making him weaker with each incarnation. If, by some strange loophole, he is prevented from resurrecting, his Divine Core of the Inheritor expends two such lives to override the system keeping him from returning to life.Enlil is a veritable king of lies. Even without the aid of Divine Mirage, he has a way with his words. As a usurper, a schemer, and a ruler in shadows, Enlil need not even expend his authority to fool most mortals. Flattery, bribery, and other methods are at his disposal, and with the power of Divine Advisor, he can usually predict exactly what he needs to say to get his way. The true strength of this skill comes from when he empowers it. Doing so takes only a small fraction of his mana, and makes his lies undetectable, provided he doesn't make some kind of error, such as being caught in a lie. No skill, no divinity, no Noble Phantasm - not even the Alien God - can tell when he is lying or not. This is not a rewriting of reality, so he must always be careful with his words. Fortunately, with his perfect memory and Divine Advisor, catching him in a lie is virtually impossible. Like Divine Mirage, only the first form possesses this skill. Being forced to change forms tends to reveal a lot of his lies just by their nature as lies.

"It is a shame to have aspects of myself shed themselves to keep me alive, but such is the nature of my core. That, and, speaking honestly, I would happily shed as much as I need to if it means saving the people from Uruk's tyranny.""What? Me, lie? Never. Everything I've ever said is the truth. From a certain perspective. ... Not buying it? Well, it was worth a shot."

Noble Phantasms:
    Inherited StrengthUsurped Strength
    True Inheritance of Form and FunctionDisplay of Usurped Authority
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Self
    Maximum Number of Targets: Self-Only
    Description:
    The might of the Divine Core of the Inheritor made manifest, Enlil can fully adopt the form, skills, and Noble Phantasms of the deific names and authority profiles he inherited. He can take on the mantle of Enlil (which is both his and Anu's authority combined, allowing him access to the Noble Phantasm described below) for no mana, regardless of which profile he is using. The other profiles he can adopt are Heka, the Egyptian god of magic, Dolos/Mendacius, the Greco-Roman god of trickery and guile, Tung-ak, Mongolian god of tribal chiefs and royalty, and Loki, Norse god of magic and trickery. Adopting the profiles takes a few seconds, forcing him to rely on his natural resilience if an opponent were to take advantage of these forms. Depending on the profile, the Noble Phantasm changes, though to what, only Enlil knows. He prefers to battle in his own profile, both from a want to keep his disguises hidden, and thousands of years of familiarity.The most useful ability in his basic form, his Divine Core of Usurpation can allow him to adopt the authority profile of any god he has personally taken power from. His strength remains essentially the same, but he replaces his normal authority of weather and the sky with the authority of the god. Expending stolen authority is as simple as expending his own, and may use it to augment his skills as if it was his own. He doesn't gain access to any new knowledge by changing his profile, other than basic proficiency with the armaments of the original owner of the authority, and still relies almost exclusively on his own power. Certain profiles, like Heka and Loki, grant him the ability to cast true magic, even with the mystery of the world faded as it is, but this magic must originate from the place and time of the authority profile, regardless of the skills gained from their memories (as represented by the All Kinds of Talents skill). The real reason he doesn't use this ability in combat is because he cannot. He requires a full minute of gathering mana and concentrating to switch his core to the new authority profile. The only exception is that he can return to his base profile, himself, instantly. Only the adoption of a new profile costs mana to use, as maintaining his adopted profile is no more difficult than it is to maintain himself.

King of HeavenStolen Divinity I
    Wrath of the Sky's InheritorEver-Changing God Weapon
    Type: Anti-ArmyVariable
    Range: 500m radius, centered on EnlilVariable
    Maximum Number of Targets: As many targets as Enlil wishes, within rangeVariable
    Description:
    Enlil, as inheritor of the Throne of Heaven after his father, mother, and, eventually, sister's unfortunate demise, he can call upon the wrath of the sky. Fueled by the rage and pain of losing everyone he was close with, he manifests a massive cumulonimbus storm cloud, emanating out from his position. Once it is created, Enlil "marks" an number of creatures or objects within range. So long as he supplies the clouds mana, every three seconds, a bolt of divine lightning strikes down at his targets. He can stagger the selection, and can consciously delay the lightning for up to six seconds, varying the normally predictable strikes to catch his foes off-guard. He can focus on this Noble Phantasm after its activation to create disaster-level weather, from pelting hail, to a blizzard, to tornados, but such phenomenon is dependent on the season and his location (he couldn't create a tornado while fighting in the South Pole). Passively, Enlil is coated in protective wind, ensuring that, no matter where he is, he is always supplied with cool and fresh, breathable air, effectively making him immune to effects that require him to breath them in.In truth, the
    King of Heaven
    Wrath of the Sky's Inheritor
    Noble Phantasm is just one of any number of deific profiles he can call upon. This is a Noble Phantasm that would have been possessed by his father, but it is his after his usurpation. In addition to the Noble Phantasms of any of the deities that he has usurped and/or replaced, he gains their weapons. Arguably the most powerful use of this Noble Phantasm is the ability to call upon the bodies of one of the Twelve Machine Gods. When he does, they become an extension of his body, meaning any damage they take is as if it were damaging Enlil himself. For such power, the trade-off is worth it. Given the Machine Gods' bodies granting a "plus" modifier to all physical Parameters, it makes it one of the only ways he can boost himself statistically. He is considered proficient in any weapon he obtains through this ability, such as Ishtar's bow or the sword of Ares, though not necessarily a master. Like a lot of his strength, Enlil is limited to only calling upon the weapons and Phantasms of the authority profile he is currently using. This is the reason for the variability, as the strength and statistics rely entirely on the profile he is using.

Lore
    "Before we begin, would you kindly answer me this? Do you believe in the strength of the gods?""Utter fools, every last one of them. Once Uruk falls, this reality will be mine."

Enlil, firstborn of Anu and Ki, rightful heir to the title "King of the Skies," was primed to be worshipped as the next god of gods during the Sumerian era. That all changed, though, when his parents conceived Ishtar. His parents greatly favored his younger sister, to a point where they even tricked Ereshkigal, another sister, into becoming Queen of the Underworld. Enlil could do nothing about it, as his protests fell on deaf ears, Anu and Ki were too busy ensuring that Ishtar would be a brilliant Queen of Heaven. This hurt, but not so much that he would abandon his duties. There was also a strange and unexpected benefit from the humans below. For reasons no one in the heavens fully understood, Enlil, by virtue of being present, had become worshipped as Anu. Not just taking his place, but his title, his statues, and his places of worship. Humans twisted the story so that Enlil was the one that separated his father and mother, and claimed he was the one who gave Ishtar her title as Queen of Heaven. Enlil and Anu were one and the same in this, and his father didn't seem to mind.

Having tasted the power of human worship, Enlil was determined to remain worshipped. He developed a silver tongue, so that he may convince his father to do as he wished. There were limits, of course, but Enlil didn't mind. His only goal was to grant minor prayers among humans so that they would continue to worship in his name. It was wonderful, until he learned of his parent's goals. Anu and Ki had invested their authority into Gaia, and shaped what they called a "divine tool." According to what he gathered, its purpose was to reclaim Gilgamesh, a demigod, returning him to the heavens so that he may take his place as the King of the Skies. This simply would not do. He had built a rapport with Ishtar as an older brother, a counselor, and an advisor. He used this to convince Ishtar that she should intervene, as the divine tool was a hideous creation that would only stain the reputation of the heavens. It worked well. Too well. Ishtar agreed wholeheartedly, and stole away the clay doll to the Underworld, where she and her sister granted it a soul, and a name. Enkidu. At the time, even Enlil couldn't understand the significance of what had happened, and so, convinced his father to reward the sisters, allowing both Ishtar and Ereshkigal to use Enkidu as a medium to communicate with one another, though he could only get Anu to agree to one day a year.

His hope was that this would keep Enkidu from achieving her goal of returning him to the heavens, and, in a way, he was correct. Enlil firmly believed only he could act as a true divine ruler and guide the humans, and that a demigod would only allow his humanity to get in the way. Considering the situation solved, he let Ishtar have fun with her new doll, and returned his focus to the humans and their needs. His attention was only brought back to the situation when Ishtar would speak openly about Gilgamesh's growth. It pleased him to see his sister start taking a genuine interest in humanity, even if he wished the target would be different. As years passed, that interest started showing something more, and Enlil took advantage of it. He was the first to offer his full support to Ishtar's crush. If he could be tied to the Queen of Heaven, his place as the true ruler behind Anu would be eternally secured. Besides, what being would turn down his beautiful, powerful, rich sister?

Actually, Enlil would have found it weird if Gilgamesh did accept. His sister's personality had become, to his shame, quite rotten. She was never disciplined, never scolded, and given anything she asked for as soon as Anu and Ki could. It was not the way a goddess should act, even if he agreed she did deserve a certain privilege for occupying her station. Her request for revenge was a step too far. Enlil tried to talk down Ishtar, but she misinterpreted his intentions as being sympathetic and supportive. His parents were all too happy to jump on her interpretation, and, at her request, Anu released the Bull of Heaven on the human population of Babylonia. It was a regrettable course of action, especially after all Enlil did to secure his place as a deity who earned his worship, so he began to work to ensure the full blame of this event would fall on Ishtar. It proved unnecessary, as Gilgamesh, with the help of the doll, of all things, managed to slay the Bull of Heaven.

If the two of them weren't divinities in their own way, he would have been the first to speak of punishing them for so blatantly defying the will of the heavens. Such technicalities were beyond his sister, and in her rage at being rejected and defied, she requested for more direct intervention. As before, Enlil tried to reason with his parents, but when Ishtar whined, his parents gave in. It was as immutable a law as the sun rising each day, or seeds falling down from a tree branch instead of into the sky. He was annoyed at his own impotence, but it was nothing compared to the mood that befell the heavens the next day. Even though his father had put the full force of his divine authority into the command, not only did Gilgamesh resist, but so too did the clay tool. Even Enlil was angered by this occurrence, an occurrence that was beyond any prediction he had made. So, when Ishtar cried for a solution, he suggested their mother. Ki was both the beginning and end of the life cycle, and with the power of the Queen of Heaven's divine bow, Enlil figured that they must be able to solve the problem.

The power of the weapon he unleashed was also beyond his predictions. Instead of being angry, he was in awe. His sister and his mother had developed a weapon that would completely destroy humanity, right down to their souls. His family intended to erase everything the humans - and more importantly, himself - had developed over these centuries. Enlil couldn't stop it. He lacked the power to do so, and so, with a heavy heart, he had to hope that, somehow, Gilgamesh and his love toy would overcome this as they did the Bull. He watched the final confrontation, figuring he would see all he had worked for destroyed in an instant of selfishness, but the two "Heroic Royalty" managed to win. Again. It cost Gilgamesh his life - all the better, in Enlil's opinion - and removed an incredibly potent god-slaying weapon Ea from the flow of existence. He was content, but as he turned away from the scene, he felt an immeasurable power well up from the Earth, and instinctively knew its name. Gaia, the soul of the planet, was acting. No... not Gaia. Enkidu. The doll.

He barely had time to register this before the border between Earth and Heaven was shattered by over a thousand of the doll's chains. His reactions were too slow, and he only had the time to watch Enkidu kill Anu with a single strike. She had pierced the most potent divine protection Enlil had ever seen, and took from the heavens the King of the Skies in an instant. Enkidu then turned her attention to Ishtar, Enlil too horrified by the situation to react. It was only the voice of his other sister, Ereshkigal, that stopped Enkidu's fury. The doll then leveled a threat at the heavens, threatening to make them meet the same fate if they ever tried to take humanity from her again, and left. A few moments passed, and the doll had completely sealed her connection to the heavens, and he could no longer directly observe her. Even if he wanted to, he didn't have the time. The heavens were in complete disarray, and something inside Ishtar broke after being forced to watch her father killed in front of her. Enlil did what he could, but with the death of Anu, no amount of guidance, strategy, or council he offered could save his family's pantheon. He made a decision, then: he would find another, and borrow their power to punish the "Hero Queen" and the people who supported her.

His first attempt was to become a counselor in Ancient Egypt. Using powers he had developed in an attempt to more closely resemble his father, he took a form more closely resembling the Egyptian gods and their exotic skin colors. His understanding of ancient magic allowed him to find a place within the divine. His arrival coincided with the death of Heka by Kek (or Kauket), but, to keep up the illusion to their subjects, Enlil was given the name "Heka," and responsible for overseeing the magicians of Egypt, in return for receiving the worship and sacrifices normally given to Heka. Enlil certainly wasn't going to complain about having his worship reinstated, but, in truth, this pantheon was a dead end. Their civilization was already at a disadvantage compared to Uruk in population, unity, and resources. Factoring in Enkidu, which a part of Enlil hated what he had to do, there was no way these people could go to war against such a city. Instead, he spent much of his time attempting to strengthen the Egyptian empire, but even his direct intervention couldn't overcome the schemes and politics of humans.

His third attempt went significantly better. Abandoning a leaderless people that barely worshipped gods, he turned to a force he had previously written off. In the land of the Macedonians, great living machines had taken to cultivating their own part of the world. The Twelve Machine Gods, after a series of internal conflicts which had initially concerned Enlil, were finally acting as protectors for a civilization of their own. His own skills had grown considerably while in the guise of Heka, and with the ancient magic of two worlds, he came to the peak of Olympus. Taking a name he had heard in their language, he introduced himself as Dolos, a child of Gaia and the magic of the Aether. A lie, but a small one. And so, he was brought atop Olympus as an advisor to King Zeus. More importantly, he was responsible for overseeing one of the great king's first children: Iskandar. This was the opportunity he had sought. Iskandar was a brilliant soldier, a warrior, and an inheritor of divine blood. The perfect leader.

Enlil, as Dolos, took the form of an adventurous Greek soldier, and worked his way to be Iskandar's advisor. At the age of twenty, Iskandar had been made ruler of Corinth, and his ambition impressed Enlil. Early on, as the Macedonian King campaigned across the straits and into Persia with the ease that could only come to someone with divine blood, Enlil began to introduce the idea of conquering Uruk. It had been another century since he had last seen the home of the one who took everything from him, and he believed Iskandar would be a perfect vessel for revenge. In his eyes, Iskandar was every bit Gilgamesh's equal, who he knew was considered Enkidu's equal. After some clever positioning of scouts, news of a vast city with a golden palace reached the ear of the great Iskandar. The man promised to see the city as his, and this motivation was enough to break a long-held stalemate with Darius III of Persia, who he had believed a worthy rival.

With the secret backing of Enlil, Inheritor of the Skies, the great army of Iskandar marched on to Uruk. The doll had made some speech about protecting her people and viewing them as monsters if they attacked, which seemed to greatly anger Iskandar. He had always cared deeply for his men, a trait Enlil admired, and this woman who dared to sit on a throne as an equal to him had the nerve to call his men monsters. Enlil could finally taste the revenge he had waited so long for. That taste turned bitter as he watched the Hero Queen, by herself, turn away the greatest army of the age. The city itself attacked them, and Iskandar pulled his men away almost immediately. He had lost several friends who he had made officers, and, after a single battle, declared Uruk unconquerable. Enlil, fearing the power of the Hero Queen's great chains, knew he could not act alone, so, with a heavy heart, they returned their campaign to the Mediterranean. He would serve until Iskandar died of poisoning, at which point, he returned to Olympus.

He made the most of his time with this Pantheon. He convinced Hera to bribe Herakles, the bastard son of her husband, to travel to Uruk as one of his trials. He was tasked with slaying a great monster and enslaver of humanity, and assumed that Herakles would strike at Enkidu. That fratricidal mound of clay not only managed to stay her execution, but she also hunted a monster from before the Age of Gods along with him. That having failed, he appeared as a minor figure to several demigods and heroes, but each time, he was either met with resistance, or unforeseen circumstances, such as Perseus's killing a king to protect his mother. For reasons Enlil didn't know, the machine forms of the gods had been deteriorating over time, until they lost them entirely, becoming little more than reflections of the supreme strength they possessed before. Not that Enlil could have turned them against Enkidu even if they had their full power. He would need a different approach.

He would find such a chance in the Roman Republic. By this point, he had heard of the Enkidu's blasphemous laws banning all forms of public worship. At first, he was worried that she had done this because she could sense his interference somehow, but he soon discovered that she was afraid of being worshipped herself, and losing the part of her that was human. That almost made him angrier than the blasphemy, but he reminded himself that she was little more than a jumble of clay pretending like she mattered. She would deceive her people into only following her, just to keep whatever shred of royalty she kept after the true ruler, Gilgamesh, died. Showing as few signs of aging as him, a cynical part of Enlil was convinced that, if this attempt failed, he would continue trying until the end of time.

Taking the name Mendacius, which was really just an evolution of his Greek identity, Dolos, he decided to try working with a partner on this one. Apate, a goddess of fraud and deception, had a certain allure about her. That, and she was the perfect collaborator. Early on, he attempted to tell the truth of his origin, but Apate stopped him. A descendant of the Machine Gods herself, she knew that Mendacius was not who he claimed to be, but she found his aura of mystery intoxicating. Enlil thanked his sister for teaching him early on the wiles of goddesses, otherwise, he may have been enchanted by her. If the two of them succeeded in striking down Enkidu, he considered letting himself be anyway. As the two of them flirted and schemed, they found the one who would play the leading role in their plan: Gaius Julius Caesar.

A born leader who united Rome by snuffing the elites and catering to the most people possible, Enlil respected the gumption of the mortal. He and Apate would take turns speaking to Caesar in his dreams, telling him of a great goal he would have to unite all kingdoms under the untouchable banner of Rome. Working together, the two of them set about creating the greatest army the world had ever seen, with Caesar at its helm. What they couldn't bring under his command through force, such as when they encouraged him, in the forms of Romulus and Remus, to overcome the corrupt and bloated Senate through a civil war, the two of them manipulated into his hands through other means. Donning the mantle of Heka once again, and with Apate working with Caesar, the two of them united the dictator perpetuo of Rome and the Queen of Egypt shortly after the latter divorced his wife, Pompeia. Through marriage, the last of the Ptolemaic dynasty - the legacy of Iskandar - united with the First Triumvirate, and Enlil's goal of creating the greatest army had been achieved.

It was surprisingly difficult to convince Caesar to leave behind his wife and son to begin a campaign into the Middle East, but Apate proved her worth as Enlil's companion once again. Taking the guise of Cleopatra, she whispered into his ear one night that he deserved the world, and when he came back from claiming it, he would find his bed warm with her inside it. Caesar had always had a weak spot for the queen, but even Enlil was impressed by how well that worked out. Apate told Enlil that she would also wait in Rome, and keep him updated if anything changed there. She even got a trusted strategist of Caesar to "disappear" the night before the campaign. And so, Caesar, with Mendacius in the disguise of that same strategist, marched the full might of Rome against the city of Uruk. Upon seeing it, Caesar declared that he would see the city burned, and claim its riches and history for the glory of Rome. It didn't work out that way.

Standing against the empire of Rome was not just the Hero Queen and her city, but a militia who, to Enlil's horror, still possessed magic he had not seen outside of himself since he had left his broken family to seek revenge. Unlike Iskandar, Caesar was not so easily dissuaded. After his first assault was pushed back, he set about sieging the city beyond its walls. It was Enlil's suggestion, and Caesar agreed with its efficacy. Yet again, Enlil underestimated the capabilities of Uruk. He assumed that these humans, even if they had power, would not have evolved to as grand and advanced of a civilization that Rome had, but he was wrong. Enkidu had an unlimited source of fresh water, well protected within her city's walls, and he knew attempting to poison Gaia's tears would be as effective as blowing on Uruk. As if that weren't enough, the city had developed food storage that outlasted even Caesar's careful planning. Realizing that he had been unprepared, and impressed by Enkidu's foresight as a leader, he sent her a letter of concession and praise, against the wishes of Enlil.

Honestly, Enlil was so enraged by this human who had defied the creator deities (even if they were just him and Apate) of Rome that, by the time they returned to Rome, he wasn't even upset that Apate had betrayed his trust. Cleopatra had been banished back to Egypt, and as Caesar was investigating the exact reason, he was assassinated. Even their son's claim had been stricken from the record. Apate was completely taken aback when Enlil thanked her for getting rid of the failure. That, and turned on. Enlil didn't give her the satisfaction, using his authority as Inheritor of the Skies to strike her with divine lightning that left her alive, but paralyzed her tongue and left arm. Never again were Mendacius and Apate seen active in Rome. Enlil needed a new approach. He needed a power completely unknown to Enkidu, so he resolved to search elsewhere in the world, abandoning his home near the Mediterranean.

Before he could leave, an alien surge of energy caught his attention. In the southeast of the newly-named Roman Empire, he discovered a new demigod being born. What bothered him was that he couldn't figure out who his parent was. Enlil believed that he had known every deity up to the current area, at least by their authority's profile, yet this child was a descendant of someone - or something - beyond his understanding. He admitted to himself that it wasn't that worrying, reminded of the countless demons interspersed among the vast Hindi pantheon. Since that was his next destination anyway, Enlil decided to watch this new demigod as he grew, and see what became of him. The child, born to a family that worshipped one of the Abrahamic religions, was a side project at first, but his incredible charisma, power, and positive message had people rallying around him quite quickly. If he had willed it, Enlil guessed that this man could have built an empire to rival Rome by himself.

That's probably why they killed him. Mortals always had the most ridiculous solutions. At least they didn't seem to understand - or care - the consequences of what they had done. Taking the guise as a Roman soldier, Enlil spirited away the weapon used to kill the demigod, as well as the weird golden cup they used to contain his blood. Even touching divine blood would eternally warp these artifacts, so he replaced them with near-identical replicas. Rome had already proven itself an incapable vessel, no reason to leave such powerful artifacts in their hands. Half-expecting to see the Empire burned by whoever had fathered the murdered demigod, Enlil left without looking back. He had no idea what claiming the spear and grail meant for the world.

His next destination was the home of the pantheon he considered his least understood until he saw the demigod: India. There, the fledgling empire was fluctuating, unable to conquer the lower portion of itself due to their influence as spice merchants. Enlil found that he didn't even need to make up a name to be brought into the fold, he just had to say that he had been rescued from a random demon by Vishnu's son. That's about as far as he got, though. The politics of the Hindi gods, their endless cycle of divine reincarnation, and the lack of a solid foundation meant that he couldn't make his voice heard. His final attempt came after the marriage of Chandragupta I to Kumaradevi, stabilizing the region, but a vast number of the gods and goddesses blocked his request to punish Uruk. For some reason, they didn't seem to care that the city had outlawed worship. Assuming they responded to him at all. The near-endless amount of gods and their confusing relationships just left him frustrated, and he gave up after three centuries of trying.

Abandoning the Hindi gods for their uselessness, he turned his attention to the north. He knew of the nomadic tribes and their purported strength, so, he watched them for a few years, to see if he could make any use of that. To his delight and horror, the horse lords known as Huns recently gained themselves a new leader. Altera, known by the people as Atilla, was a terrifying existence. How she came to be was beyond him, and he knew that they worshipped no gods. In fact, they openly detested any form of divination. Built around a strange shamanic culture, Enlil had what he considered the easiest time so far, appearing as a wandering shaman before the great Hun herself. The slightest showing of his power was enough for her to consider him an asset.

As a shaman, he blended the magic that he had learned from the several pantheons he had been a part of to show Altera the great city of Uruk. He had come up with a grand story to convince the warmonger, but found he absolutely didn't need to. Without a question, she agreed that Uruk needed to fall, and marched against Uruk. Altera, the one-woman force of destruction, had but one goal: destroy all civilization. Enlil decided to do something about that later. For now, he would teach Enkidu what happened when you stand against the gods. Then, he would kill Altera personally, showing them that they were not exempt from punishment when they abandoned the gods.

That was the plan, anyway. It went poorly. It was this defeat that finally taught him the reason why Enkidu could kill his father. Somehow, her magical chains were imbued with not just the power of the Underworld, but the protection of Gaia. This meant, as he understood it, as one committed atrocities against life - including humans - Enkidu's chains grew in power. Altera was strong, but against the weapons of Gilgamesh, the combined might of Gaia and Ereshkigal's magic, and the control of the Hero King's harlot, he found that she met the same fate as his father. Actually, if he was being honest, Altera died faster than his father. With no pantheon to tie him to the steppes of Asia, he set his sights elsewhere. Just another minor setback stopping him from getting revenge for his family.

What came next was a series of failures. Even though Uruk was conveniently between the two, the Persians and the Eastern Roman Empire were too busy dealing with each other for him to convince them to attack a neutral party, and the Western Roman Empire was struggling to keep itself together. He honestly couldn't believe that he had found that a good portion of the two halves of the Roman Empire - humans were ridiculous when it came to naming things - were now worshipping the demigod that they themselves had killed. He found no evidence of the father's divine retribution, it just seemed that his followers did an excellent job carrying on his charisma. That, unfortunately, meant that he definitely couldn't use them anymore. Sure, he could appear as an advisor, spend a decade or two earning trust, but, to him, there didn't seem to be much of a point.

Had Boudicca not died as she did, he could have maybe used her. He integrated himself with the Celtic pantheon, but it was even more of a mess than the Hindi divinity. It was about the time that he discovered their ultimate god of destruction lived at the bottom of an easily accessible well that he gave up. Even if these tales were real, even if he could have used some of the heroes to strike at Enkidu, he was not going to reduce himself to the level of a folk monster just to get it done. He was royalty, divinity, and brilliance, all in a single body. He was better than that. Unable to take advantage of anything other than the Germanic people - who were far too disorganized to send after Uruk - he decided to spend a bit formulating a proper plan. If throwing divinity at her wasn't enough, he'd have to find something else.

As he set his resolve, something terrible happened. Without warning, Enlil was forced back into the heavens of his pantheon. His connection to the world had been strained and nearly severed, only his connection to so many pantheons and believers kept him from being torn away completely. So preoccupied was Enlil with his revenge that he hadn't realized the dying mystery of the world. He never even registered that the fairies in the regions he was visiting were all but gone, despite those being their domains. He thought that his journey was over, that he would never get revenge, forever trapped to watch. In his panic, his sister, still wearing the mantle of Queen of Heaven, joined him. Ishtar, to his great sadness, had lost herself to the sorrow of losing her father. Apparently, their mother had died as well, shortly after Enlil left. Ishtar was without family, and though the other gods were supportive of her, she was no longer the Ishtar she knew. He was sure of this when she attacked him.

She blamed him for everything that had happened. She screamed about how he should be destroyed just as she had tried to do to the humans, and that it was his fault she lost everything. Reasoning with the goddess was pointless, and Ishtar didn't know the power he had accumulated. Magic from a dozen pantheons, newly-made divine artifacts, and centuries of experience on the battlefields had turned Enlil from a simple advisor into one who could truly be named Inheritor of the Skies. Their fight lasted for many days, Ishtar's aggressive power able to force him to maintain the defensive. It wasn't until she exhausted herself that Enlil had the chance to strike back, and when he did, he held nothing back. In his eyes, Enkidu had taken his sister as she did his father and mother. With a heavy heart, he poured the might of his grand authority, and struck Ishtar down in a blaze of electrical and solar fire. He called a rainstorm to douse her corpse, but he could not stop the fire from consuming her soul.

Killing Ishtar, though painful to do, brought Enlil a gift. As the next rightful heir, he became the true Inheritor of the Skies, and with the Queen of Heaven having been killed by his hand, heaven rejected him. With a shattering of reality, he found himself back in the world. Centuries had passed since he was last here, the heavenly days not following the rules of Gaia, and there was but a single pantheon remaining in the world. Even the Hindu pantheon had been ripped from existence, but, through the benefit of them being more aliens than gods, the Germanic gods, having blended into an amalgamation called the Nordic gods, remained. Enlil knew this was his last chance for divine strength to oppose Enkidu, and he took it.

A warfaring race, they pillaged the Christian Empires with consistent ease. His meddling with the flow of the world had rippled, echoed loudly in his rendition of the Nordic gods. Most importantly, Loki had been killed by the great fire giant Surtr after a failed trick. Taking on the mantle and form of Loki, Enlil made his "grand return," much to the delight of Odin and Freya. Even Thor welcomed him back. Enlil had become so skilled in his illusions, so perfectly able to mimic Loki just from having met him a few times while observing the Germanic people, that even Odin's sight was fooled. He put everything into his last chance, and, as Loki, planted the seeds of Uruk's destruction among them.

A union of Nordic gods, led by Thor, with Enlil (as Loki) at his side, descended on Uruk. He had woven so many stories of Enkidu's tyranny, what she had done in the past, and the terrible laws she enacted, that even he wasn't sure which one finally convinced them to act. This time, as she had done before, Enkidu met the gods. Confused as to why they would descend on her city, she tried her hand at diplomacy, but Enlil couldn't allow her to talk her way out of this. She had done it when he sent heroes after her, and if she did it now, everything would be ruined. Enlil took Thor's ear, telling him that she was attempting to deceive them as she had her people, and the trust Thor had in his brother was touching. Enkidu, sensing that the conversation was over, met them in battle. It was then, finally, that Enlil understood the full power of Uruk.

Weapons beyond his imagination, still containing power from the Age of Gods, deployed across the city. Thor met Enkidu in combat personally, but it was all most of them could do to avoid being struck by the weapons of humanity made manifest. Enlil now knew why Uruk had never fallen. Uruk couldn't fall, not by the hands of the gods. He had come as close as he had ever gotten, but still, he was so far from reaching his goal. Ultimately, as Baldur broke through to join Thor in the fight, Enkidu was forced to kill the "invincible" god. As he died by her chains, the other gods seemed to know something was coming. Thor ordered a retreat, and they left. All but Enlil, who was bound by Enkidu's chains. He had a horrible realization at that moment: she knew who he was.

The doll called him brother, and told him how disappointed she was that he would try this after so long. She apparently didn't know that he had been behind the other attempts, and he didn't correct her. She said that the only reason she was sparing him at this moment was so that he could face the consequences of his actions. The chains released him, and Enlil, to his shame, ran. It was the only option he had. Returning to the Nordic gods, he was met with immediate hostility. He was blamed for causing Baldur's death, triggering Ragnarok, a great cleansing. Forced to leave Midgard, when Enlil did not join them, Freya, queen of Alfheim, placed a curse on her "adopted son." Enlil was shaped into one of the Alfheim elves, never again allowed to take the form of her son, and they left him to his fate, leaving the realm they called "Midgard." It... wasn't much of a punishment.

It had changed his base form to be like that of an elf, reminiscent of the Age of Fairies, but it wasn't as if he had been deformed, and he found he could still weave illusions to become his other forms, just never again that of Loki. Without any pantheons to fall back on, Enlil was forced to alter his schemes. He may have lost again, but he had gotten closer. Enkidu wasn't invincible, and pretending to be a human was much easier than pretending to be a god. He would just need to rely on the same power she did. It didn't work with the Romans, but they marched with the support of their gods. Maybe he could use the remnants after all, since they no longer paid worship to any god he could find.

That, and many other mentalities, were used to justify failure after failure. He got the Pope's ear, and sent a Crusade to Uruk. It was a good try, but he forgot the evil nature within humanity, and as they marched through Persia, they burned and pillaged both buildings and people. In the name of their god, they committed the very atrocities that Enkidu became stronger against. He didn't even need to watch the final battle to know it would be a slaughter. He did feel a little vindicated when every other Crusade failed as well. It let him put the blame on the humans, rather than himself.

He tried again with Genghis Khan, the greatest warlord mankind had ever known. It worked, sort of. Genghis Khan listened to him because he had magical prowess, but he wasn't interested in sieging such a fortified city. He was a thorn in Enkidu's side for years, stealing from her people, burning the fields, but making sure to follow her threat to the letter. He never killed a single citizen himself, and ordered his men to keep their blades sheathed when attacking Uruk. Though it was admittedly satisfying, Enlil knew how this would end. Genghis Khan died sometime later, and the great Mongol empire shattered.

The next great conqueror he relied on was Tamerlane, or Amir Timur, the Sword of Islam. Much like Altera, Enlil had to do little to convince the man of their heresies. Islam was another religion that Enlil had never met the divinities of, so he had little idea how it worked, but banning the worship of all gods seemed just as good as worshipping the wrong ones. Enkidu had learned from her dealings with Genghis, and had brought most of the farmland into the borders of her city so that she could adequately defend it. Amir Timur killed the surrounding towns, erecting his signature towers of skulls around the border of Uruk. He killed any that attempted to flee, and used the power of firearms to destroy what he could within range. Enkidu could not keep her city's defenses up forever, and whenever the shielding would flicker, he would strike.

In the end, Amir Timur was satisfied that he had punished the heretics, and demanded that they reform, or he would return. Enlil was thrilled, but the mortal died before he ever had a chance to return. He had come so close to making Enkidu realize her folly. So. Close. But it was the closest he would ever get. Enkidu's city evolved with humanity around the rest of the world, and didn't rely entirely on magic, like he would have expected of her. When he sent the Spanish Empire against her under those same claims of heresy, they found fortified defenses with cannons and early artillery. He sent Germany after her in the first World War, but her city's shielding and purifiers made planes and mustard gas useless trinkets. During World War 2, he sent the Russians after her. They sent bodies of men at her, and though the sheer number of them managed to get close, they could not breach the city as Genghis's soldiers once did. Enlil even took the place of a Presidential advisor, and sent the might of America against her several times, for different reasons. Not even the most powerful military on Earth could crack Uruk. She had learned, and would never lose her people again.

Out of options, Enlil decided that he had to do this himself, before Uruk truly became undefeatable. He had learned so much from so many cultures, and had avoided directly doing anything to humanity as much as possible, he thought that he may have a chance. It was risky, but it was something he had to see done. Then, otherworlders came. Calling themselves Chaldea, they appeared in his reality, and claimed to be hunting for the guardian of the Lostbelt. The only one that fit their criteria was Enkidu, and he hatched a final plan. They had magic he didn't understand - something called Servants - that felt vaguely like one of the artifacts he claimed long ago. Perhaps that would finally be enough to turn the tide, and show humanity the error of their ways. That, and finally avenge his family. He asked them if they believed in the strength of gods, and pointed them to a city that had done nothing but deceive people, and control them so they would meet the ruler's vision for her people.

He plans on striking with Chaldea, or, should they fail or be swayed by Enkidu's lies, striking against them. Their arrival had convinced him to look into the power of the artifacts he had collected, and though it wouldn't be as absolute as that of Chaldea, he thinks he has a way to use the grail that once held the demigod's blood to summon great warriors from the past. His initial experiments have shown him that the power is complicated to use, and has several caveats, but it was a trick he could rely on. One of many from millennia of learning and seeking revenge for Enkidu taking from him the only thing he cared about. Even if he should die, it would be enough.
    The true story began before Enlil was ever born. The Alien God wanted to use this Lostbelt as an experiment - to build one without a Crypter. If she had her way, she wanted to restrict or remove the existence of servants entirely, and to do this, she needed a puppet, and a bribe to attach the strings. As she was inside the forming Lostbelt, watching the sped-up history of the universe, she had her idea. Before Chaos or its mechanized inhabitants could intervene, the Alien God stopped Verber 02 with a single hand. Meeting it within the weak gravitational field of the moon, she crushed Sefar, stealing a sliver of its power before destroying it completely. It would make the perfect bribe. Now, for the puppet.

She didn't have to wait long into humanity's evolution to find one. She felt the jealous rage of Enlil, who should have been the rightful King of Heaven, was forced to be a proxy for his father as they venerated Ishtar's every breath. Of all the countiless divinities still around after her intervention, he was perfect. She pulled Enlil into the Imaginary Numbers Dimension, and introduced herself as the "Prime Minister," a god among gods, and the one who was observing this reality. It was almost adorable the way Enlil latched onto the line she had thrown him. She gave the young god two gifts in return for doing as she said: the first was a sliver of Sefar, which granted him a power that would overcome other gods; the second was the knowledge of the "true" timeline, so that he could be prepared for what would come. Her command was to take the Fantasy Tree, and protect it. Enlil proved his worth immediately, as he planted the tree deep within the Black Sea, an untouched border between the Underworld and the Earth that he was convinced only he knew of. Enlil, with his masterful control of wind, water, and light, crafted an illusion that rendered the great tree invisible, so even as it would grow out of the Black Sea, it would remain undiscovered.

The Alien God, impressed, gave him a reward. She let him know that, if he didn't alter the flow of history, Gilgamesh would end up claiming an artifact of great power, showing him the existence of, but not the power that could be drawn from, the Throne of Heroes. She suggested he start with that, and once solving that problem, the world would essentially be his for the taking. She watched his cute, nefarious mind work, but had other matters to attend to, trusting he would put that brilliant intellect of his to good work. And, at first, it seemed like he did. He directly intervened in the creation of a tool to strike down Gilgamesh, and had set the stage early for Ishtar's love for the man her doll of a sister would bond with. It was pathetically easy to manipulate the Queen of Heaven, and Enlil was disgusted that she went along with everything he suggested without question. Things began to go wrong when Gilgamesh chose the doll over her. Enlil couldn't have predicted it, because he didn't understand humans, but he didn't think it would be a major setback. He pretended to be a voice of reason and opposed Ishtar's wish to send the Bull of Heaven, knowing his parents would favor her no matter what.

Things went from unexpected to bad almost immediately. Gilgamesh and Enkidu killed the Bull of Heaven, and the people loved them for it. They were giving praise that should have gone to the gods. It was around this time that the Alien God decided to check in, and found that this had gone even outside of her expectations. Admitting her failing, she offered to help Enlil, but this would be the last time she intervened. He agreed, and the Alien God killed Ki, his mother, and took her place. Enlil convinced Ishtar to go to her mother for the power to make things right. With the strength of the Alien God and Ishtar combined, they created an arrow that would wipe out humanity. The Alien God and Enlil watched with satisfaction, until Gilgamesh acted beyond their expectations again. The selfish, arrogant man gave his life to protect his queen and his people. Before they could convene, that same queen brought the full wrath of Gaia to the heavens, and killed Anu.

An unfortunate failure, the Alien God would let the Lostbelt crumble on its own, and left soon after Enkidu did, leaving the corpse of Ki in her wake, to convince the heavens that the mother goddess had died as Anu did. Enlil was giddy to see his sister broken, but didn't have the time to dwell on it. He needed Enkidu gone, but he knew from the beginning that if he acted directly, he would end up making any subsequent attempts impossible. Subsequent attempts he knew he had thanks to his unique ability, Degenerative Enhancement. Even his benefactor didn't know the full extent of the power she gave him when she offered him that sliver of some entropic devourer. With that in mind, he began his work of destroying Uruk. Work that was constantly met with failure.

Of course, destroying Uruk was just a pretext. It was what the Alien God wanted. What he wanted was more power. Unbeknownst to the gods of each Pantheon he infiltrated, he was directly responsible for the death of the entity whose place he took. With the authority of floods, he killed the one who would become Heka, drowning him in the Nile, and taking his place. That was the first of many, and only the first step of his plan. He would use his abilities of illusion and deception to get multiple gods on his side, and send their force after Uruk. The latter was impossible with Egypt, so he skipped to the third step entirely with them, usurping their entire pantheon. As he was using the Pantheons, he would begin slowly devouring the authorities of the other gods and absorbing it for himself. He left the Egyptian gods a crumbling mess, and made his way to the domain of the Twelve Machine Gods, filled with innumerable new abilities and growing confidence.

The Machine Gods proved to be quite difficult to overcome. Something about their alien physiology forced him to devour their machine bodies first before he could devour the authorities within. So, as Dolos, a descendant of the Machine Gods without such physiology, Enlil began his long work. He ingratiated himself with Zeus by serving one of his first sons, and even though Iskandar's campaign failed to take Uruk, Enlil didn't care. With a careful year of poisoning the demigod, he eventually died, and Dolos returned to Olympus. He stuck around for a long time, much longer than Egypt, as it took him centuries to full collapse the bodies of the Machine Gods. Compared to that, their authorities were easy to take.

Watching pantheons like Egypt and Greece collapse as he took their divinities and authorities gave Enlil a perverse, twisted sense of pleasure. He never killed his victims, leaving them with barely enough power to sustain themselves, and forcing the leaders of each, Osiris and Zeus so far, to bow before him in defeat. It was the best feeling he had ever gotten, and it only made him want to see that clay toy of Gilgamesh's do the same. And so, he became Mendacius, and was there at the founding of Rome. There, he met Apate, and had to admit to himself that she was a wonderful companion. Truthfully, he was in love with her, which was a weakness he hated. It was a blessing when she betrayed him in the assassination of Caesar, because it let him put his mission first. He took her authority, before punishing her for her insolence.

His discovery of the Christian demigod was no accident. He dared not have a hand in his execution, having received a warning from the Alien God about the power of the Abrahamic religions. Having never met any of the divinities associated with it, he wasn't going to trust a risky play when he could let the flow of the world take its course. When the demigod was killed, Enlil stole the spear that killed him, and the cup that collected his blood, and with the combined authority of two full pantheons, he sealed the magic of the grail, denying Gaia and Alaya their Grail System. He would not risk his plan being interfered with by humanity's disgusting tendencies. He still allowed the grail to take in the sins of humanity, nestling it in the core of the Fantasy Tree. Even though they were his, Enlil didn't wish to disrupt things too much, as the fear about the Abrahamic religions was very much still a concern.

He decided to try his tricks within the court of the Hindu gods, but that was a complete failure. Not only could he not usurp them because of how their cores were attached to the eternal wheel of reincarnation, so long as their chief gods existed, but he also couldn't alter their understanding of the Akashic Records. They had true knowledge of everything, and he really didn't want to give them a reason to check it against him. So, he left the divinities alone, and focused on trying to push India itself to strike against Uruk. This, too, failed, as many other gods opposed him. He gave several half-hearted tries, but after Chandragupta I, he considered this a dead end, and moved on.

Enlil himself created Altera. Using the last of his love for Apate's divinity, he forged her soul, combining it with the power of Sefar. It was a machine of war and destruction that he could call daughter. If he wanted to die, he could even say it out loud. He watched over her birth to a human mother, taking inspiration from the Christian demigod, and silently aided her conquests in the shadows until she was ready. He then sent Altera against Uruk, but the power and his mission had gone to his head, and he forgot Enkidu's true power. He hated admitting he was wrong, but he was. At least he got this option out of the way early. Just another failure to cross off the list. Not all was lost, though. Altera's destruction of civilization angered the small pantheon of the Mongolian steppes, and after her death, they decided to seek revenge on the Hunnic tribes. Not one to let a good deed go punished, as a sort of gift for protecting and aiding his daughter, Enlil usurped the Mongolian gods for their hubris, and moved on.

He was struck with indecision as he next tried to survey the situation. He couldn't use any of the current powerful empires. East Asia was too far to be worth even trying, and South-Central Europe and the Middle East were busy baring their fangs at each other. Like beasts, they wouldn't dare take their eyes off their opponent, even if Uruk was virtually right next to them. He tried his hand with the Celtic pantheon, but it felt like he was being made fun of. Even the so-called heroes would just be going alone, and even if they were champions of humanity, only there to challenge Enkidu, a lone opponent was asking to die. He couldn't begin to understand why their literal god of destruction lived in the bottom of a well. He didn't even bother taking their divinities, for fear it would reflect poorly on him. Abandoning the ridiculous, he began to look over the Germanic tribes, before the mystery of the world began to die.

He was shunted back to the heavens, having completely lost track of time based on the original timeline. At least, so he thought. The truth was, like the power of the spear and grail, something beyond his understanding. His actions in destroying and consuming some of the most important and influential pantheons in human history had the same impact that Sefar did in the original timeline. Even as he spread them out, and even leaving the gods of the East alone due to their distance from him, Enlil's actions were what lead to the deterioration of the Age of Gods. Had he been less greedy, less empty, perhaps he could have united the gods against Enkidu. The damage she was doing was real, but was nothing compared to what he had done. In fact, because of his direct actions, the only divinities that still had tangible power on Earth were Enkidu and Ereshkigal, and only because of the people of Uruk. Despite a lack of worship, the people not only believed in Enkidu and Ereshkigal's power, but could see it each time the city came under attack, and each time a life faded, to be ushered by spiritual servitors into the Underworld.

Disappointed in himself for his perceived folly, he looked for a way out, before he realized he still had a connection to the Earth, partially because he had consumed so many authorities of so many different parts of the world. One major authority he lacked, though, was the authority of the Mesopotamian heavens. Luckily for him, his foolish sister still lived. Truthfully, he was the one who started the fight with Ishtar, and while she was surprisingly powerful, it was only a matter of time before she fell. To disguise the fact that he was going to consume her full mantle as Queen of Heaven, he burned her corpse and soul both with divine magic. He held a funeral for Ishtar, and gathered the other Mesopotamian gods. It became a feast for him, and as he finished cleaning the mess of a family he had left, he ripped open the barrier between worlds, and returned to Earth. Even with his power, he doubted he could return if not for the Fantasy Tree he and the Alien God planted at the beginning of all this.

Most of the other pantheons were locked to him, but not the Nordic one. Being from another realm and directly interacting with their people seemed to have a similar benefit that Uruk gave his two "sisters." During his time in the Germanic tribes, he had Loki killed by Surtr through what he considered a particularly clever manipulation of events. Now back, Enlil returned where he left off. Taking the form of Loki, he returned to Odin's court, and was embraced. It was a risk, but his visage had even fooled Odin and his ravens. Odin's divinity was easy to steal, as were the divinities of many of the other gods. Before he consumed them entirely, though, he would put their authorities to use. A small militia of powerful gods descended upon Uruk. Enkidu was forced to kill Baldur, which Enlil hadn't even considered the possibility of happening. The militia retreated, but "Loki" was caught by Enkidu. Gaia, it seemed, could see through his visage, and told Enkidu who he was. She told him how disappointed she was, but gave him another chance, just as she did Ishtar, freeing him from her chains. She apparently didn't know what had happened before, and with his illusions still at full power, even Gaia couldn't sense what had happened.

Baldur's death was the only talk when Enlil got back, and, fearing the purging flames of Ragnarok, Freya took the gods whose authorities he hadn't usurped, and sealed them from the world. It seemed that they blamed "Loki" for this alteration of events, and Freya, master of curses, abandoning her "adopted son," placed an alteration curse on him. It broke a part of his ability to control mirages, and forced his base form to be that of one of the Alfheim residents, similar to the fairy species of Gaia. He knew immediately that if Enkidu were to see him again, she'd be able to pierce his mirages completely, and learn what he had been doing. So, Enlil turned to the next force he would try and use against the power of humanity: other humans.

Crusades, the Mongol Empire, the Sword of Islam, the Second Reich, Stalin's USSR, and America all were swayed by his words, but all failed to bring down Uruk. He realized during the course of this that Uruk was the only thing that kept this world from fully being his. He had to keep the Fantasy Tree hidden, so that she and Ereshkigal wouldn't notice and destroy it, so he was forced to rely entirely on the strength of his own power - the power of a thousand divinities and a dozen divine thrones. Uruk had grown as humanity had, and, with Enkidu as its queen, still contained the power of ancient mysteries, enough to rival any divine entity. The Alien God would not tolerate such an existence at the endgame, and so Enlil, nearly driven mad, was going to take this into his own hands, using the full power of himself and the Fantasy Tree in one last, desperate siege.

Then, Chaldea appeared.

A single conversation was all he needed to learn how to copy the Saint-Graph bodies of the Servants, and as his Grail had collected every sin of the world, it also remembered every virtue. Though he couldn't create true Servants, it was a weapon he had neglected for so long, and one he was resolved to rely on when the time came. Either Chaldea would solve his problem, or he would break them along with Enkidu, it didn't matter. If they didn't bow to him once they eliminated Uruk, he would destroy them anyway.

The Alien God was most excited by this development, watching from another Lostbelt. After Enlil's constant failures, she had expected Chaldea to eliminate this Lostbelt with ease, but she clearly hadn't been looking close enough. Each failure grew her lovable puppet, and now, he was at a strength that may even be a rival to her's. Well, not quite. If he succeeded, then she may have to put him back in his place. If he could eliminate Enkidu and Ereshkigal, and steal their power, Chaldea would die in this Lostbelt. It was utterly delightful. She would have to come up with a reward for Enlil once he succeeded, assuming he was still a good, loyal boy. And if he failed, well, Chaldea would handle the punishment for her. A wonderful win-win situation, and the first one she'd had in a very long time.

Personality
    Enlil is a passive man, who has acted as steward to the divinities that humanity has slowly abandoned. A firm believer in the power of worship, he was horrified to discover that the weapon of his father, so-called Hero Queen Enkidu, took him from the world. His family shattered, Enlil did what he could to try and hold everything together, but in the end, he failed. Enlil may have been worshipped in place of his father, but he was not Anu. He could not do the impossible, just as he could not defy the changing of the world. As Uruk banned all forms of worship, Enlil could no longer sit by. His ideology is a simple one: humans need gods.

Gods are the only ones that can safely shepherd humanity. The hypocrisy of the doll who pretends to be a sister, containing divinity herself, banning worship, infuriates him. Though he has the best interests of not just humanity, but the gods in mind, Enlil found each of his attempts thwarted as Uruk grew in population and strength. He never intervened directly, viewing himself as an advisor or strategist. He remembers each individual and each cause he put his authority behind, and the anger and worry he felt each time Enkidu would foil his plans. When his connection to the Realm of the Gods was severed, he knew he had lost. But he is not the kind to ever give up.

He was well aware of the madness of his work, and will occasionally catch himself falling fully into it. He still holds a sliver of his divine authority, but uses it cautiously. His ability to disguise himself and walk among humans has allowed him to play a major role in shifting the flow of the world, but it didn't matter. It never mattered. He couldn't win against the great deceiver who convinced humanity that she could protect them better than the gods. Did she not understand what she was doing in the process? She was aiding a foreign entity in devouring the world's mana and would render humanity extinct. Yes, Enlil knows of the Fantasy Tree, and knows what horrors it will inflict on the world.

No matter how many times he's failed, Enlil will continue to try. The arrival of Chaldea is only the most recent of these attempts. With a power foreign to his understanding - their "Servants," - perhaps he can save humanity from the hubris of the Earth made manifest.
    The God of Usurpation, Enlil, is a despicable creature, even by the standards of the Alien God. She had barely needed to try to bring him to her side. All she did was offer him a chance to obtain a glory and power that no other god would have, and promise for humanity to throw themselves at his feet. She gave him a sliver of this timeline's Sefar, an entity she had killed herself during this Lostbelt's creation, and his title as "Enlil the Usurper" was gained. His family had turned their backs to him, the rightful King of Heavens, so that his little sister, Ishtar, could have the throne, the worship, and the love. He wanted them dead, but could not do it himself. The Alien God warned him of being consumed by the power, and Enlil is no fool.

After the events that would end in the crowning of the Heroic Royalty of Uruk, Enlil began his mission. He is not just a creature that betrayed his own family, he is a snake, using his divine tongue to speak his way into and out of almost any situation. He all-but-killed countless gods, destroying pantheons as their worshippers began to drift away from them. He is an enemy to not just Gaia and humanity, but to the entire existence of the Lostbelt. Cruel beyond measure, he finds a perverse pleasure in forcing creatures to their knees, begging for his forgiveness. Enlil avoids murder when he can, though he can occasionally let his own bitterness get the better of him, such as when he was temporarily sealed back in the heavens.

The other gift that was given to him, the knowledge of a dozen timelines, has been instrumental in his work in the shadows. Enlil is a king and a tyrant, and hates having to put in actual effort. If he can get someone else to do something, he will, through virtually any means necessary. He is even inclined to spare mortals, though still often finding a need to have them "turn up dead" to push his agenda along. After all, he could never have convinced Kaiser Wilhelm to declare war on Uruk if he didn't kill his advisor and replace him. and that's merely one of thousands of examples. In his eyes, mortals should obey the gods without question, and if they refuse, well, there are other ways to make them listen. Other than when necessary, he has been exceptionally careful to kill as little as possible. He knows of Enkidu's true power, and if he is registered by Gaia as a threat, his atrocities would make destroying Uruk impossible, even for him.

The destruction of Uruk was originally just a cover for him. It would help the growth of the Fantasy Tree "Eagle," which he had hidden in the Black Sea, a place where the boundary between the Earth and the Underworld is weakest, and hid it with the full power of his Illusionist (Mirage) skill. Though Freya's curse reduced its power, the Fantasy Tree continues to supply the original Divine Mirage with enough power that it remains at EX rank. Should he ever be forced into his fourth and final form, the Divine Mirage will break, revealing the Fantasy Tree to the world.

He despises the Hero Queen, Gaia, and Ereshkigal with equally bitter hate, but for different reasons. Ereshkigal remains one of the only non-Scandinavian gods he could never reach. Not for lack of trying, but Ereshkigal despises her family almost as he does, and has never allowed him to cross the gates into the Underworld. And since she is the true queen, no stolen divinity can override her absolute dominion. Gaia he despises for allowing the creation of Alaya. That annoying manifestation of humanity is weak in his Lostbelt, thanks in part to Ereshkigal and Enkidu's actions, but it is still a bitter reminder of just how far humans have fallen from their place as servants to the gods. A human that does not pay worship to that which grants them life is nothing more than a parasite. Enkidu earns his hate because she is the reason that parasites infect the world as prevelantly as they do. The nerve of clay, an extension of Gaia, daring to stand against her betters makes her the only entity with divinity he will kill without restraint, even if she is defeated and helpless.

As the King of the Mesopotamian Lostbelt, he is the picture of arrogance. Brilliant as he is, he is convinced of his superiority. As time passes, he grows more and more impatient with Uruk's continual defiant stand, and his direct influence has grown more bold. His most recent attempt to convince the world leaders of the United Nations to condemn and sanction Uruk was a failure, and he was about to do something drastic, until Chaldea arrived. It doesn't matter what strange power they bring, they will make useful tools, and as invaders to his domain, he can kill them without regret. Once they handle his problems for him, of course.

And if they don't? He will wait no longer. Uruk will burn by his hand for their insolence. Just like his little sister.

Relationships
    Ritsuka and Mash:
    "I was hoping you'd be able to help me. You see, the so-called Hero Queen has broken the progression of humanity in this world, all because her hubris keeps her going. I implore you, would you kindly aid me in saving them from themselves?""So, you've sided with Enkidu after all? No matter. You've taught me what I needed to know. Now, die with your Hero Queen!"

Gilgamesh (Archer, Caster):
    "I am so deeply sorry for what my sister tried to do to you and your people. I tried to stop her, but there was nothing I could say.""Hmph. You're nothing more than a jumble of Spiritrons controlled by your master. So far the Hero King has fallen. How does it feel, finally being forced to bow as you should?"

Gil:
    "Even as a child, you suffered, right? Always alone? I can give you a place to belong, and all the worthy opponents you could ever want.""Seriously? A child? Do you think I won't kill him, or are you insulting my power? Either way, I suppose I should thank you for the sacrifice. I will answer the prayer to get rid of him immediately."

Hero Queen Enkidu:
    "You have robbed the humans of their freedom. Even now, you forbid the open worship of gods, yet you benefit from divine power. You are a hypocrite, ruled by a blind fury. You refused to listen to reason, so now, you must be stopped at any cost.""Before I kill you, Hero Queen, I want you on your knees. I want you to beg for my benevolence to spare your people, as I tear your city apart building by building, and your citizens limb from limb. And as I scatter their blood over your muddy tears, ignoring your wails for mercy, I will show you the cost of your defiance!"

Enkidu:
    "It seems no change can keep you two together. For that, I am sorry. I tried to stop Ishtar in my timeline, knowing she had gone too far. The me you know must have been a coward.""Oh joy of joys, another doll pretending to have a soul. Getting to crush two of you will bring me no small amount of fun. I should thank the Alien God later."

Ishtar:
    "Sister! What a wonder it is to see you again. It pained me greatly when I lost you to the madness of grief. Please, I ask that we sit together and drink, as the royal heirs we are.""You're an airhead no matter what, huh? I wonder. Usually, authorities don't combine, but if I kill another version of you, maybe they will. No, that's not the full power of your core. A shame. At least I get to kill you again anyway."

Ereshkigal:
    "The King of the Skies greets the Queen of the Underworld. They always choose Ishtar over us, don't they? This quest I'm on, to avenge them, to protect humanity, do you have the strength and resolve to help me?""The Underworld's number one whore finally makes an appearance. I don't care if you aren't the one who defies me, if I usurp you, it means I can get into the Underworld. Now, you'll give me your authority, or I will take it forcibly."

Amun (Watcher):
    "Lord of the Sun, guardian of the sands of Egypt, I, Heka, regret that I could not prevent the turmoil of their civilization. My magic could not create a foundation for a society that changed as often as it did. Those that remain of the ancient blood have been brainwashed by Hero Queen Enkidu. Would you kindly help me?""You... Does your core remain intact? Did the Alien God send you here as a present? She is too kind to me. I couldn't try with Ishtar, but maybe your core will enhance the one I usurped from my reality."

Canaan/Nekhbet (Shielder):
    "That form is new, yes? What a strange combination of powers. Oh, apologies, I am Heka, God of Magic. Really, he looked like that in your timeline? How strange.""What is with your stupid cup and shoving as many of you as possible into one form? A form, I might add, that isn't even yours. I can't even properly take your power from you if I need a secretary just to organize it! Whatever. I'll just kill you. Saves me a headache."

Zeus:
    "Lord of Thunder. I could not bring Iskandar to victory over Uruk, but I still carry on, holding the name of my beloved friend in my heart.""Khahahaha! No matter what, you'll always lose your bodies? Wonderful! I'm so glad I stole their power. Come, king of gods, let me remind you what you've lost."

Artemis & Orion:
    "It is a shame you could not find a way to break the walls of Uruk. The monstrous queen still lives, but you did the best you could. Fighting her alone would not have been the best choice.""If you weren't favored by a goddess, you stupid bear, I would have punished you for defying me. Instead, I settled for my world's Artemis. This time around, I think I should switch it up. Variety is the spice of mortal lives."

Iskandar:
    "My friend, you might not recognize me in this form, but I walked through your empire with you as your trusted strategist. It shames me that our only defeat was against my greatest foe, the Hero Queen Enkidu. The battle was for a worthy cause, but so easily did we fail.""Of course I'm the one that poisoned you. You stopped being useful, and I didn't need you striking an alliance with Enkidu. I'm not an idiot, you would have fallen for her bullshit eventually. Better to stop it ahead of time."

Hercules:
    "Zeus's thunder, what happened to you!? The strongest of the Greek's, who stopped an ancient monster, has devolved into this? Perhaps there is a spell I know that can free your mind.""You got more annoying. Somehow. You couldn't even listen to instructions properly, and had to help the Hero Queen out. She left her city. You had the best shot of any of us, and you blew it. Just looking at you makes me want to kill you, but having to do it so many times, it just isn't worth the effort."

Perseus (Rider):
    "Dear Perseus, greatest of the heroic demigods of Greece. I am glad to see you well. Even in death, you and your queen still walk side by side. You are the perfect example of the life Enkidu denies other humans.""Uuuuugh. You are the most useless hero I've ever met. You didn't even leave Greece. Sure, the grand monster slayer, favored by the gods, but I'm one of the reasons you were favored! You could have at least tried to fight the Hero Queen."

Gaius Julius Caesar:
    "Like with Iskandar, I helped you in the shadows, even if you didn't notice. Apate - rest her soul - and I worked so hard to make you the ruler of the greatest army in the land. We couldn't have known Enkidu would withstand a siege. Now, with this knowledge, we may yet try again.""Yo, you fat bastard. Did you think all the work I did - on behalf of a mortal - was something you could just throw away? I may have failed a lot, but you were my worst failure. I'm glad Apate had you stabbed, even if I had to punish her betrayal. You know, Loki's weapon was a knife... I think I'll try this for myself."

Cleopatra:
    "Rightful Empress of Rome, my companion's betrayal took you from your seat. You had a sharp mind, a sharp tongue, and knew how to choose strong men as stepping stones. You were a brilliant woman, and I cannot forgive her for taking the love you and Caesar shared from you.""You really didn't deserve the treatment you got. You were a perfect pawn, and instead of rewarding you, Apate had you exiled. At least I set you up with Mark Antony. Best ending I could give you."

Karna, Kama, Rati (Saber), Parvati, other Hindu deities:
    "Hmm? I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else.""No. Absolutely not. You didn't even let me manipulate Chandragupta the First without a vote among the upper echelons. You aren't worth taking from if I have to play politics to get it. I hate how annoying you are. At least you gave me the idea of coming back to life after death. So, thanks, but go away."

Altera:
    "Stay your blade, Atilla. It has been some time. I am Enlil, your shamanic guide. Cursed to be this form, it's no surprise you don't remember me. Your loss at Enkidu's hand was just yet another thing I have to avenge.""I'm a bit ashamed to have sent my one and only daughter to die like you did. Admittedly, I should have known better, but you were so damn strong I figured it would be fine. Well, lesson learned. If you want to come, try not to trample civilization on the way to Uruk this time, okay?"

Cú Chulainn, Finnabair (Lover), Balor, other Celtic servants:
    "Such a shame. I never really got to know you all well, as the Mystery of the world began to collapse, I was pulled back to the heavens. I'll accept your aid, if you offer. Enkidu is an enemy to us all.""I'd rather steal the authorities of the Hindu gods. You all are a bunch of bad jokes, and your stories are tales of convenience more than anything worthy of being told of divinity. At least you die when killed. I think I'll just get you out of the way now."

Nordic Servants:
    "I promise you this, my family. I, Loki, meant no harm in setting us against Enkidu. Her city is one that would rid all of us of our power and prestige. My intention was never to let Baldur die, I swear on my mantle as Loki. Please, dear mother, forgive me.""Damn it! If Baldur didn't have to go and get himself killed like a moron, we had a chance! Why is every pantheon I enlist filled with failures?!"

Crusader (Lily) (Avenger):
    "Dear child, the horrors wrought upon you were beyond even my expectations. I did not wish to see so many harmed, to see so many with sins as numerous and burdensome as yours. I cannot erase the past, but if I may grant you something, you need merely ask.""What kind of moron lets their army murder, pillage, and abuse all the way to their destination? An army is supposed to be a disciplined thing. This would have never happened under Iskandar or Caesar. Tell me, who led you? I need to vent some anger, and killing a monster sounds like a good way to do that."

Genghis Khan:
    "We came so close, and now, you have obtained an even greater power. Let us finish what we started, and burn Uruk to the ground.""Grand Rider? What does that even mean? Are you stronger than you were when I knew you? If that's the case, you'll be the perfect leader as we ride against Uruk for the final time. I'll even give you plenty of territory to plunder once we kill the queen. What say you?"

Amir Timur (Foreigner):
    "I will admit, I turned your bloodthirsty crusade against Uruk for my own purposes. But even so, you agreed that the city was the peak of heresy. It still is. With your help, we can once again try to set it on the right path.""If it isn't my favorite homicidal maniac. I don't know how you controlled your army as well as you did. It's like you took a move right from Genghis's book. If you want to get that sword of yours bloody again, I've got the perfect job for you."

Servants of the Spanish Empire:
    "Forgive my insolence, but, do you still seek to strike against the heresy of those who defy the will of God? The city of Uruk still stands, and I will take all the might I can muster if it means bringing down the city that will surely usher in our demise.""And I thought the Crusades were bad. You were on a whole other level. I mean, torturing people with a slightly different religion than you? Slaughtering natives? I doubt I can even use you anymore, but I'll be damned if I don't try. After all, Uruk dares defy your God. I have a feeling you'd be upset if I excluded you."

Adolf Hitler (Foreigner):
    "I never thought I would meet a creature more despicable than Enkidu. I would rather the Hero Queen keep her seat than allow you to rule anyone.""What? The reason I chose Stalin over you? You're a basket case with a model fetish who worked off hate. Joseph would have killed only Enkidu, provided her people didn't resist. I was looking forward to seeing them die by the thousands for doing just that."

Creator's Notes
    What? There's more below? How weird!

Now that you've made it to this point, you can continue below to see the true power of "Degenerative Enhancement." A skill that evolves as he is forced to abandon more and more of the regality of divinity. Each subsequent defeat completely alters his class, skills, and Noble Phantasms. Additionally, it's time for you to learn the truth. Click away on the above until you discover all you need to. I'd recommend starting with Lore, and exploring from there.

If it's another color after clicking...... congrats! You found it.

For making it this far, have a reward. The theme of Enlil. Or, for all you Nightcore fans out there, the better version.

This Spoiler Tag Contains Actual Spoilers! Read Last.

Note: The following forms are true, and contain no hidden text. Enlil loses Divine Mirage after his first form change, so there is no way for him to deceive the knowledge of his opponents. The skills and Noble Phantasms replace the ones in his first form, but otherwise, if something is unlisted, it is unchanged.

Degenerative Enhancement: Form II

"Khahahaha! You want to challenge me?! I will be happy to teach you your place!"

Class: Ancient Giant/Berserker

Personal Information
    Height: 56'3"
    Weight: 3.8 tons
    Traits: Aelven, Beast, Divine Spirit, Enemy of All, Giant, God, King, Unsummonable
    Armaments: Bloody fire, giant strength, nail-like claws

Class Skills:

• Degenerative Enhancement II EX: A mutation of the Avenger and Battle Continuation skills, and always considered a Class Skill for Enlil. This is the same as the skill Degenerative Enhancement I, except for the following additions. Enlil is a monstrous giant in this second form, the size of one of the Twelve Machine Gods. He gains their "plus" modifier to all physical attributes as if he were using his first form's second Noble Phantasm.

"Originally, this form turned me into one of the ancient giants from Mesopotamia, but now? Now, I have the strength of divine machines running through my veins! I will crush any opposition!"

• Divine Core of Usurpation (Giant) EX: Identical to the first form's Divine Core of Usurpation. He is considered both "God" and "Giant" when in this form, which may be considered a weakness, provided his enemies have the strength to exploit it. His personality in this form is less like that of a brilliant king in shadows, but a war-hungry monster who desires nothing but the destruction of his enemies and their civilizations, and has virtually abandoned tactics other than "scorched earth." Like father, like daughter.

"Come, face me! You think I'm easy to defeat? You think killing me once is enough?! You are nothing but bugs beneath my feet! Yes, scurry in fear! Khahahaha!"

• Madness Enhancement B: Unlike normal Madness Enhancement, this ability does not boost any of Enlil's already-considerable parameters. He is perfectly sane and able to communicate his desires. Instead, the desire to "destroy all who do not worship him" protects him from any sort of mental interference of those he wishes to destroy. To those that pay him worship, it is possible to temporarily distract him, as he will not abandon those who give tribute, even in this state. The tribute must be of significant value to distract him in this state. Additionally, he deals significantly less damage to those that pay him appropriate tribute, or have worshipped him since before he achieved this form. This skill is the manifestation of the madness of his mission to destroy Uruk and bring back the practices of worship and tribute that is this form's greatest strength and greatest weakness.

"What's this? A tribute?! So, you finally learn your place! I accept, mortal! Tell me your desire!"

Personal Skills:

• God Slayer A+: Identical to his first form's God Slayer skill, except that it applies against giants and fairies as well as gods.

"Send me your greatest warrior! No matter what you produce, I'll strike them down, and go for you next!"

• Monstrous Strength B: Enlil can invest his divine authority into his entire body, granting strength proportional to the mana invested. This does not actually increase his parameters. Instead, Enlil converts the mana into a sort-of illusory mass. He gains massive resistance to things that would knock him back, knock him down, stun him, or move him against his will. This ability has no upper limit, though the mana required increases exponentially, meaning that, while he technically could stop the Moon from colliding with the Earth, he'd expend so much mana doing it that it would better for him just use magic instead.

"Yes, summon your arrow from the heavens, your meteors, your bombardments! Continue until you can do no more! Then, see which one of us still stands!"

• Flames of War A: A mutation of the Mana Burst skill. Enlil is still an incredibly potent mage in this form, even if his disposition is that of "using brute force whenever possible." Instead of bothering with complicated chants and precise mana expenditure, this skill allows him to convert raw mana into divine fury. This mana burst has both properties of fire and lightning, as divine lightning empowers divine flame, jumping between the cinders as if it were a storm cloud. Given his size, he can decimate entire squadrons with a single burst. Unlike real fire, this flame does not spread beyond its initial target. He can further enhance this ability by supplying his own blood, granting it the "plus" modifier. He can wound himself to produce this ability, or use wounds he's already sustained.

"I won't even need to use a spell to annihilate you! You're nothing compared to Uruk!"

Noble Phantasms:
    Usurped Strength (War)
    Display of the Usurper of War
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Self
    Maximum Number of Targets: Self-Only
    Description:
    One of the more common aspects that Enlil usurped, gods of battle and war were plentiful in the ancient world. This Noble Phantasm is passive, and requires no true-name release. It grants Enlil the benefits of the Instinct skill at A rank. Additionally, it fully immerses him in the memories and experiences of every god of battle and war simultaneously, making him a master of combat. Even as large as this form is, he moves with surprising precision and speed, and never wastes movement. He can even dodge high-speed artillery like missiles and rockets, provided the source isn't somehow concealed from normal senses. His own senses can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers, meaning the more chaotic a battlefield, the harder it is for him to keep track of everything. The reverse, to try and fight him one-on-one, would be to invite certain death for all but the strongest of opponents.

Stolen Divinity II
    Persistent Ever-Changing God Weapon
    Type: Variable
    Range: Variable
    Maximum Number of Targets: Variable
    Description:
    Enlil's second form grants him the authority of battle and war, including weapon-play. Because of this, and his Core's inherited trait in this form, he is no longer restricted by an authority profile when calling weapons. He may summon the weapon of any god he has slain, though, in this form, their inherent strength and abilities are reduced. If they have any "plus" modifier, no matter how many, they are reduced to the base rank. If they do not, they are reduced by one rank. He may only have one such weapon called at a time. Unlike the first form's use of this Noble Phantasm, he cannot adopt the body of the Machine Gods, as his own body has their traits inherently. This does not prevent him from calling on their weapons, though any that would require power from a Machine God's body instead uses his mana. His weapons are appropriately sized for this form, regardless of their original size, but this change does nothing to alter their power or effectiveness. Unlike the first form's use of this Noble Phantasm, Enlil is considered a master of any weapon he uses with this ability, as if he had trained with it for all his life.

Degenerative Enhancement: Form III

"To bring me to this point. I am impressed. Witness your demise, for I am the one true god!"

Class: Ancient God/Caster

Personal Information
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Traits: Aelven, Beast, Divine Spirit, Enemy of All, Grand Soul, God, King, Unsummonable
    Armaments: Nail-like claws, true magic

Class Skills:

• Degenerative Enhancement III EX: A mutation of the Avenger and Battle Continuation skills, and always considered a Class Skill for Enlil. This is the same skill as Degenerative Enhancement II, except Enlil's form is no longer giant. He still keeps the "plus" modifier to his physical parameters. This skill grants the benefits of Self-Replenishment (Mana) at rank E, increasing in rank (up to rank A++) proportional to how close he is to death.

"It was a mistake to challenge me. No matter how close you come to victory, I will snatch it from you. That is my decree as the god of this reality."

• Grand Divine Core of Usurpation EX: Identical to the first form's Divine Core of Usurpation. Though not a Servant, if he could be categorized by the Grail, due to his status as the "One True God," he would be treated as something between a normal and Grand Caster. His soul is rendered immune to outside forces, preventing the destruction of his core in this form. This evolution of his core gives him skill in every type of magic, magecraft, and other thaumaturgy at rank A+, and, by his authority, allows him to cast true magic, regardless of the world's mystery.

"Allow me to show you the strength of all the world's magic. Once I finish bathing this world in frozen, bloody flames, you will know your folly in bringing me to this point."

• Eternal Domain A+: A mutation of the Territory Creation and Territory Infringement skills. He can emit a "zone" out to one kilometer from himself, known as the Eternal Domain. It does not move with him, but can be placed again. Enlil can only have one Eternal Domain active at a time. This domain requires constant mana to keep active, but allows him to call upon true magic without the use of his authority. Instead, investing his authority into this territory grants any expenditure of mana (be it a mana burst, a spell, or some other use) the "plus" modifier, while enemy expenditures of mana from non-divine sources are reduced with the "minus" modifier. This territory overlaps with other territories, or, if the territory is both a lower rank and not from a divine source, overrides the territory completely. Within this territory, no matter what is beyond it, there is comfortable, breathable air, and the light of sun, as if he were standing in the heavens once again.

"No matter where I may be in this world, my authority is unquestionable. If you drop to your knees now, I can promise at least a quick death. I may even spare you, if your loyalty has value."

Personal Skills:

• God Slayer A+: Identical to his first form's God Slayer skill, except that it applies against constructs and beings made of magic, such as spirits and elementals, as well as gods. While this skill technically applies to Servants he creates, the magic of the Greater Grail is as foreign to him as the Alien God, and he gains no bonuses against Servants tied to its power.

"If you are born of magic, you should fear me. Just a bit of friendly advice."

• God's Resolution (Fake) EX: By using the Holy Grail he possesses and keeps hidden in the Fantasy Tree, he can call upon a weaker version of heroic spirits from a limited selection. He can only summon heroic spirits that have a connection to divinity (such as Orion) or entities he directly involved himself with (like Caesar). Additionally, Enlil must have either met or have the memory of meeting the heroic spirit. These spirits appear coated in the "mud" of the grail, have all parameters, skills, and Noble Phantasms reduced by two ranks, and have their alignments changed to Lawful Evil. This cannot be used to call divine spirits due to a conflict with his Divine Core of Usurpation. Due to Ereshkigal's influence on the world, he is also prevented from summoning Mesopotamian entities like Gilgamesh. The "mud" of the grail grants him total control over his servants, as if he were using command spells for every order. This skill was originally something different, but coming into contact with Chaldea allowed him to directly observe how servants functioned, and evolved this skill. He cannot use this skill to interfere with or attempt to command "true" Servants, like those of Chaldea. If one of the servants he created is destroyed, he cannot summon them again until at least a year has passed.

"I must thank you, Last Master of Chaldea. If you hadn't come here, I would have never known just how useful that gilded cup was. With an eternally loyal army, not even the protection of Uruk can save you forever."

• One True God EX: Enlil benefits constantly from High-Speed Divine Words and Magic Resistance at A rank. Beyond making him the true god of magic, Enlil can also use any personal skill possessed by Divine Spirits he has usurped. While the list is too long to specifically mention, if it is possessed by an Egyptian, Greco-Roman, Mesopotamian (not including Enkidu or Ereshkigal), Mongolian, or Norse (the siblings of Thor only) god, he can call upon it. He does not need to change his authority profile to access these skills. If he attempts to use two skills that originate from two different pantheons (such as combining Atalanta's Crossing Arcadia and Ishtar's Shining Great Crown), both are reduced in rank by one step.

"You've withstood me so far. Admittedly, I never thought I would have to use this form. Enjoy its grandeur, because it will be the last glory I will let you witness."

Noble Phantasms:
    Usurped Strength (Magic)
    Return of Mystery in a World of Science
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: Earth
    Maximum Amount of Targets: Limitless
    Description:
    By invoking his full authority as the "One True God," Enlil can extend the territory of his Eternal Domain to cover the entire world. It automatically overrides any other created Territory not made by a divine source, regardless of rank. As the influence of a deity beyond the creator spreads, several things begin to happen as the world reverts to a state when the rule of gods was absolute. Within this territory of usurped power, those concepts powered by "science" cease to function as intended. Principals thought known, such as harnessed electricity, manipulated physics, and catalogued natural phenomena are imbued with the concept of "chaos." This could shut down an entire country's power grids, cause planes to fall from the sky, cease radio communication, and cause some of the most dangerous creations in human history to become volatile. Or, it could not. Enlil can change the probability of "chaos," the concept which overtakes "science," as he so chooses, for this is his domain. Just as he can call upon "fake" heroic servants, in this domain, he can bring back the monsters of old. They are "fake" themselves, constructs of divine magic, and cannot reach strength beyond Rank B. Divine monsters, like that of Gorgon or Tiamat, cannot be called unless he has usurped their power, and follow the same rules of reduction as his "fake" servants. Likewise, they are under his complete control, turned evil and stripped of conscious will. Finally, his control over magic within this domain is absolute, increasing all allied magic and mana-expenditures by one rank. Against enemies, Enlil can nullify magic and mana-expenditures from non-divine sources, and even divine sources have their power reduced by one rank. Like the skill this Noble Phantasm evolves, territories can be overlapped if they are not overridden. While he himself can still amplify his own magic inside overlapped territories, his power is limited purely to his own body, preventing him from altering enemy magic and mana-expenditures, and stopping the infliction of "chaos" within the territory. This Noble Phantasm requires a tremendous amount of mana, and is only possible thanks to his connection to so many deities, as well as the Fantasy Tree.

Stolen Divinity III
    The Third Will
    Type: Anti-Life (Self)
    Range: Self-Only
    Maximum Amount of Targets: Self-Only
    Description:
    There is a concept greater than deities, that of the Wills of the World. Gaia retains her strength thanks largely in part due to Enkidu's influence and connection, but Enlil has spent thousands of years manipulating not just deities, but the will of humans. Alaya, the second Will of the World, was never allowed to evolve to her state that she has in the "true" timeline. Without the Grail, and with that stunted growth, the two were never able to form the Counter-Force, and thus, cannot protect their children from Enlil's power. He is the "will of divinity made manifest," a coalition of gods greater than any singular pantheon could ever hope to reach. The Third Will, Enlil. That is the truth of this form. By revealing his divine core, his chest and eyes glow golden, and radiate a power so grand, mortals could not hope to stand against it. Those unprotected by other divinities, such as demigods and some Servants, are completely unable to harm Enlil. With a touch, he can turn mortal humans into Spiritrons, and absorb them directly, as if they had been sacrificed to him. Against those protected from this instant death, attacks from Enlil in this state steal mana - and if no mana is left, Spiritrons - at a rate proportional to an entity's Magic Resistance, Divinity, or Divine Core skills. The higher those skills, the less effect this has, with A+ or higher nullifying it completely. Activating this form requires the full force of his core and mana, preventing him from using any skills other than One True God. This form deactivates his Eternal Domain, including the Noble Phantasm version, but extends a version of it to coat his entire body, letting him act as if he was in it, but unable to affect the abilities of others. This is considered a suicidal attack, reducing his physical form constantly as lacerations appear all over his body, spilling his blood. This blood is a highly-potent, anti-life toxin that eats away at anything it touches like acid, before dissolving into Spiritrons itself a few seconds after falling from his body. Only the consumption of mana and spiritrons from other creatures can stall his demise. Once released, this ability cannot be deactivated except by the state-reversal condition of Degenerative Enhancement. However, he still has one more chance at victory, and a power left untapped...

Degenerative Enhancement: Form IV

"Disgusting creatures. You don't know your place. You call me usurper? Then... so be it. Your life will be as forfeit as the thrones I control. First, though, you will fall to your knees and beg for my benevolent forgiveness, just like you parasites should."

Class: Beast (Divine)

Personal Information
    Traits: Beast, Divine Spirit, Enemy of All, God, King, Unsummonable, Verber

Class Skills:

• Authority of the Divine Beast A: The usurped skills rampage wildly through the final form of Enlil, contained within, but unable to be called upon specifically. He is constantly under the effect of random Personal Skills of any god he has consumed, like an uncontrollable One True God. Such skills switch randomly, each one lasting between 6 seconds and 6 minutes. By solidifying an authority profile, he gains all Personal Skills, weapons, and Noble Phantasms of that authority at full strength, but can access no others. Doing this takes no effort on his part, but is not fully under his control, as he must possess an active skill of the authority profile he wishes to assume beforehand. Additionally, he can command Anti-Cell life forms and Beasts within this reality with absolute control. It is lucky, then, that he is without such allies.

"I can no longer hold myself back. Come. Let us test the full power of our two realities."

• Degenerative Enhancement IV EX: This is the final life, and the strongest Enlil can ever become. All parameters that are not EX are boosted to A++, but can be boosted no further by any ability he may possess. His very presence is like an extension of the Fantasy Tree, absorbing mana around him and from unprotected things that he touches. This mana automatically regenerates wounds he sustains at a consistent rate. Killing an entity allows him to absorb both mana and Spiritrons, boosting his regeneration massively, but only for a moment, essentially healing him as he kills. A single divine core is no longer enough to revert him to his base form. To return, he must have the time to envelope himself in the Fantasy Tree, allowing its power to once again seal his core.

"Ha... this is it. No more chances. Either I succeed, and your timeline dies, or it all stops here. Defiant parasites. I underestimated what humanity could do. No wonder the Alien God fears you. But I am not her. Sisters, invaders, parasites, I will grant you this: you have earned my full strength. Let's end this."

• Verber-Corrupted Divine Core EX: Enlil's true core, exposed to the world. His own body can no longer contain the combination of divine "chaos" and the eternal consumption of his first usurpation. His core is wrapped in the sliver of Sefar that the Alien God gave him, and it is both an asset and a weakness. All but the most potent, divine attacks are converted into Spiritrons as they contact his flesh, and are absorbed by him, with a portion of it going to the Fantasy Tree, fueling its growth. The weakness is his connection to that same Fantasy Tree. No longer contained by any of his authorities, his core requires the existence of the Fantasy Tree to remain stable, otherwise, it will consume itself completely. In this form, Enlil is reserved, regal, and emotionally in control. Though an incarnation of evil, though an enemy to all existence, he accepts that this may be his end. As long as he dies like a King, he doesn't mind this being his final failure. It was worth trying.

"Unleash everything you can. If I am to die, I want to see exactly what the Alien God has sent against me. Do not disappoint me, champions of Alaya."

Personal Skills:

• Connection to the Root (Fake) EX: Enlil's connection to the core of the Fantasy Tree, rather than the Root. The Fantasy Tree of a Lostbelt completely overtakes the Root of the World, and absorbs mana from the Lostbelt, to fuel the Alien God's plan to reform the Earth. He is granted the Fantasy Tree's protective qualities, rendering him immune to status effects and instant death. Additionally, the Fantasy Tree Seeds appear as automatic defenses when in this form, making battling him extremely difficult. Because of a conflict with his Core, divine spirits, divine weapons and Noble Phantasms (like that of Excalibur), and spirits with the Divinity skill ignore this protection completely, although they still trigger the automatic defense of the seeds.

"Did you think defying the King of this reality would be easy?"

• Enemy of All A+: A mutation of God Slayer. This functions as his God Slayer skill, but works against everything, other than entities from other realities.

"A shame. Even this form cannot bypass the protections of the soul. Even more annoyingly, since you are invaders, I do not have authority over you. Last Master of Chaldea, Sisters, let our authorities clash one last time."

• Clairvoyance (Divine) A+: In this form, Enlil can observe all of his reality simultaneously. In fact, he can see slightly beyond it, just to the surface of the Fantasy Tree in the "true" timeline. This does not allow him to peer through time, but merely observe the entire "present." While his mind can parse such vast information, he can't fully take it all in. Focusing on specific sections of reality, or on certain places, individuals, or objects, gives him a far more precise view. This skill negates Presence Concealment and similar skills of all non-divine individuals, and automatically alerts him to any attack aimed at him from anywhere in his reality.

"No surprises. No tricks. Just our own strength. Just as it once was, just as it will be again."

Usurped Verber
    For The Tree, All Will Be Consumed
    Type: Anti-Energy
    Range: Anything that touches Enlil or the Fantasy Tree
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2 (Himself and the Fantasy Tree)
    Description:
    A Noble Phantasm-like ability that is as much a boon as it is a burden. The Fantasy Tree, the anchor of his core in this state, will steal energy from him so that it can repair itself. This means that damaging the Fantasy Tree greatly reduces regeneration granted by his Degenerative Enhancement skill. The alternative is also true. Provided the Fantasy Tree is not damaged enough to warrant its attempt to regenerate, any attack aimed at the Fantasy Tree that does not pierce its defenses, or any attack intercepted and dispersed by the Seeds, is transferred to him as raw Spiritrons to regenerate his form. Being tied so closely to it, Enlil can also siphon away the energy that gives it grand defenses to regenerate himself, even from wounds that would normally kill him, or be unable to heal. Doing this is incredibly risky because it allows the Fantasy Tree's exterior to be pierced by abilities beyond the scope of classification (usually reserved for EX or A++/A+++ ranked abilities). Should Enlil take lethal damage, this ability is automatically activated. This is the weakness of creating a Lostbelt with a Grail, without a Crypter, without a proper King. Enlil, King of the Mesopotamian Lostbelt, is as much an anchor to the tree as it is to him. They cannot exist without each other. And so, it will leave itself vulnerable if it means its immediate survival.

Stolen Destiny
    Spear of Annihilation: No Other Gods Before Me
    Type: Anti-Existence
    Range: Limitless
    Maximum Amount of Targets: Not Applicable
    Description:
    Perhaps more terrifying than the half-Verber that he has become, Enlil calls upon the greatest tool in his arsenal: the Spear of Destiny stored within the Fantasy Tree. Ripping the spear from the tree exposes the inner workings to attack. Once bathed in the blood of the Abrahamic demigod, and a weapon that should have forged grand destinies, it has been thoroughly corrupted by the Fantasy Tree and the overflowing "mud" of the Holy Grail it was stored in. No longer holding the name it once had, this is a weapon that can destroy anything it touches. The spear erases even light, leaving a trail of nothingness behind its head, which appears as a curtain of black, before being filled in by reality once more. A single graze from this spear leaves a wound that cannot be healed by any means, so long as the Fantasy Tree stands. It is the destiny, the flow of reality, for that wound to exist, and so nothing, save for the direct intervention of the Alien God, master of this reality, can reverse this. Even the modification of time, if such a thing were possible, would only reveal that the wound has always existed, and will always exist. Invoking the true name of this weapon, the Spear of Annihilation, he calls upon every sin he ever committed, every death he ever caused, and focuses them into a single piercing strike. With the unveiled energies of Sefar now wrapped around his core, he enhances it one step further, creating a ray of piercing nothingness. It is instant, a single ray that travels across existence in a perfectly straight line. There is no travel between beginning and end, the ray simply "is." This ray only stops when it hits the boundaries of a timeline, a creature with Verber-like consumption, or an entity with EX rank Magic Resistance, Divinity, or Divine Core skills. Though those entities will stop the ray's travel, they are still virtually pierced by this weapon, wherever on the body the ray lands. Planets are cut as easily as if they were light, and without a will such as Gaia to repair the damage, the celestial bodies themselves are split by this strike. He can use the true power of the Spear of Annihilation only once, for it destroys itself upon its use. Eventually, it will reform within the core of the Fantasy Tree, but not for a great while. The Fantasy Tree itself is exposed while he wields this weapon, and destroying the Fantasy Tree severs Enlil's connection to this reality. If destroyed, his core will consume itself, and Enlil will be erased from existence, unable to be revived or returned by any means, even the intervention of the Alien God.

The Process of His Defeat
    In creating Enlil, each form is tied to a weakness, something to overcome, just as heroes of a story should. He is the King of a Lostbelt, the "final boss" so to speak, and as such, while he possesses incredible power, he is still an ancient divinity, one with very human flaws. Brilliant as he is, his schemes have come to an end in this Lostbelt, and he's left with but one choice: get his hands dirty. Unfortunately for him, with the intervention of Chaldea, he can be beaten, and the Lostbelt destroyed. This is a short summary of each form beyond the first, since his first form can be defeated simply by winning against him in combat. These are merely the "obvious" suggestions. There are other ways to win. He is not unbeatable.

Form II: Ancient Giant/Berserker: Offering a significant enough tribute, even if it is done by one of his perceived enemies, creates a massive opening. So long as one can keep him talking when discussing the request, one can essentially do whatever they want, sans attacking him. This trick only works once, but, with the power of divine tools such as Excalibur, or divinities themselves, such as Ishtar, or Hero Queen Enkidu, he can be significantly injured, leading to his inevitable defeat. If offerings aren't on the table, simply overwhelming him with sheer strength in numbers will also do the trick.

Form III: Ancient God/Caster: Dealing with the waves of "fake" servants and "fake" monsters is a war of attrition. Chaldea has more power, but fewer numbers. They merely need to be careful, and play with the defensive line that Uruk's borders give them. Chaldea is cut off from the "true" timeline thanks to the "chaos" currently superimposed throughout the Lostbelt, so they cannot replenish their forces. Enlil's defeat essentially requires the intervention of both Hero Queen Enkidu and Ereshkigal. Overlapping the domains of the Underworld and the Eternal City of Uruk isn't strictly necessary, as his power cannot halt Uruk's or its resident's power, but it is something the two sisters would do. Forcing him to fight in Uruk will lead to devastation in the city, the people only protected by Ereshkigal's power, and Chaldea's help is necessary to deal enough damage to him so that Enuma Elish can pierce him dead. That said, servants with similarly divine territories could be used in the worst-case scenario, and would have to devise their own strategy using the strengths of the territory.

Form IV: Beast (Divine) It's a battle of survival. The Hero Queen Enkidu will sacrifice her life to prevent the Spear of Annihilation from killing everyone and her city. Thanks to her core, it won't be enough to permanently kill her, but as the Underworld and the Eternal City of Uruk are overlapping, her revival cannot come until things are set straight. Trying to fight Enlil in this form is pointless - the real goal is the vulnerable core of the Fantasy Tree. With the allies Chaldea has at their disposal, they merely have to do enough to Enlil to force him to bring out the weapon, and his defeat is all but assured.

Last edited by TheTruthWhale; June 16th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    I mean, most Rider servants and use just about all kinds of vehicles. It would be interesting if Bellerophon could turn any mount of his into 'a Pegasus'. In the sense that it gains the same abilities, but with the rank increasing or decreasing based on what he is using to make the Pegasus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I mean, most Rider servants and use just about all kinds of vehicles. It would be interesting if Bellerophon could turn any mount of his into 'a Pegasus'. In the sense that it gains the same abilities, but with the rank increasing or decreasing based on what he is using to make the Pegasus.
    Oh, like Mandricardo and Richard Lionheart.

Blog Entries
    Yup, only it would be a mount instead of a sword. I imagine it would world similarly to how Saber covered a motorcycle with her armor in Fate/Zero, only Bellerophon would just need to tie the bridle around the 'mount' in order to give it the properties of 'Pegasus'.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Enlil: Damn, you madlad, you sure got this entire Lostbelt planned out. The formatting must be a nightmare with all those collapse tags, not to mention his other "forms".

A Faker "faking" himself is a new idea, but I like it. From his lines, it reminds me of Columbus' betrayal in Agartha and his true personality, but actually executed well. Lorewise, I love his whole involvement across various Pantheons and legends in his attempts to defeat Enkidu, and those Skills and NP are just what I'd expect of a Lostbelt King.

All in all, I present to you a virtual BnEl-approved medal of honor. I salute you, and may you continue to blaze ever forward in this path of madness.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 29th, 2021 at 04:50 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Rocambole
    Class: Assassin
    Alt. Classes: Caster
    Region: France
    Source: Historical Fact?
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B
    A skill belonging primarily to the Assassin class that denotes one's ability to conceal their presence. Rocambole was able to successfully hide his activities under many personas belonging to different social castes.

Independent Action A+
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class. The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.

Personal Skills

Natural Genius B
    A skill that shows one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most Skills, excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes, at proficiency of B~C Rank. As a 14 year old boy, Rocambole had immense potential and resourcefulness for his age; traits that were tempered by his late mentor Sir William, originally known as Andrea. Choosing the lifestyle of a villain, he coldly put down anyone who knew of his identity, including his step mother and late mentor. Even now in his escapades of heroism, he still occasionally defaults to the ruthlessness that held him up for so long.

Redemption! A-
    A skill denoting the word whispered within the ear of Assassin by the heroic courtesan, Baccarat. Grants a substantial amount of resistance to curses and a plus modifier to his luck. Forsaking the chance to gain happiness in the company of another, he saw approval in the eyes of those who once fought against him so fiercely. But did he really deserve such praise? It is that lingering doubt that causes the rank to fluctuate at times.

Myriad Identities B+
    The skill denoting the plethora of false names and occupations that Assassin had used throughout his life. This skill makes use of effects similar to that of Information Erasure to create entirely new identities to interact with the outside world. This skill does not erase Assassin's presence as a servant but merely conceals his true name and nature from observers, and can be synergized with Natural Genius.

Noble Phantasm

Le Vérité sur Rocambole: My Life Defines Itself With Fact and Fiction
    Type:Anti-World

This is the sublimation about the truth of Rocambole's Adventures written by Ponson Du Terrail being that Rocambole actually existed in real life and had his story recorded into literature as a biography yet having written scenes where Rocambole was barely involved but still affected him nonetheless. It was once reasoned that due to not having been in contact with him, Ponsun de Terrail, the one who wrote down his stories, had some scenes made up. Nevertheless, those were engraved into public consciousness and therefore actually happened, irrespective of actual history. Rocambole's existence becomes partially confirmed within the current period of humanity which significantly lowers the cost of maintaining his existence, allowing a great degree of independence. However, it does not stop there. It is a noble phantasm that represents the core of the entity of Rocambole as one whose life was defined by the people around him, and so those people will surround him once more. His two faithful minions, Milon and Vanda, the heroic courtesan, Baccarat, and even his late mentor, Sir Williams, having become 'real' people just like him. They are not created directly by Assassin but rather just seem to appear within his vicinity as if they were always there. Whether helpful or harmful, they seem to know what he's doing most times and confront him. When around Assassin their presences seem to give benefits, or demerits, depending on how they act towards him. Baccarat, for example, will reinforce the rank of his Redemption skill if pleased with him or weaken, ot rather outright seal it if she's displeased. It is not limited to skills as Milon and Vanda can end up raising Assassin's Str and Agi parameters when working alongside him.

Lore

Rocambole is the titular character of the saga of Rocambole, a novel series going from 1857 to 1871. Rocambole started out as a minor protagonist in the first book but quickly grew to become an antagonist in the book "Baccarat's Revenge" where he was ultimately disfigured and imprisoned in a camp. Eventually, Rocambole broke out of the camp and had a change of heart, becoming the series' main protagonist from now on. He was the character that created the "Gentleman Thief" archetype later seen in his literary successors Arsene Lupin and Fantoma, even though the former is the one to coin the term.

An extraordinary person. He gathered many allies, had gotten many accomplishments, and even found redemption in a way. Probably being the first instance of a metafictional hero, his existence lies in the doorway between fact and fiction. Did he exist among the people of France or was he just words on paper?

Personality

Rocambole can be described as a very charming and intellectual individual when you meet him. However, underneath it all is a man looking to die, to the rejection of those who work under him. He tends to busy himself with the affairs of those who ask him to involve himself though he has a tendency to go at it alone. He also carries many regrets about his actions, mainly those that contribute to his descent into ruthless villainy. Without much effort on his part, he always seems to end up surrounded by others, most times by people who quite like him, to his confusion.

Creator's Note: Another revised sheet from me. For Enlil, congrats on making that hecking chonker.
    Last edited by Vance; May 29th, 2021 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    @Whale

Dear god, it will take me some time reading all of that. I havent gotten into the Lore part and I am already captivated. Cant wait to read the spoilers. Seriously, it must have been a nightmare using that much spoilers. I tried with my Caster of Palestrina and that hurt my mind so much. I will try to read all that later and even if I lack the expression to say how good of a job you have done, I will try. God, what an overwhelming passion you must have for this. It inspires me to develop my Lostbelt even more seeing you doing this.

@Vance

Good servant, simple but it seems lore friendly and a gimmick fitting an assassin. That NP is probably a first, lowering the the cost of maintaining his existence. So thats why he has Independent Action A+. Was about to complain haha. Maybe it would be better if it was Independent Action - (A+) (Just an opinion, though, as it still works like that). Cool side effect to summon his companions. Are they summoned as Non-Classed Servants like Iskandars NP? Overall a cool servant
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Enlil: you dawg we heard you liked fakers so we put a faker in your faker

now you can pretend to be a pantheon usurping asshole while pretending to be a pantheon usurping asshole

anyways reading this sheet was a ride and I cant imagine how much work must have gone into this. Well done, and I loved how all of the story bits are weaved into the skill/NP descriptions as well as the surprises behind the hidden text. You should be proud.

Yes Whale, you are very cool.
    Last edited by NittyGritty; May 29th, 2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: had to tell Whale they was cool

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, 200 pages. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Honestly it's entirely because I hate writing the historical backstory parts for my sheets. Boring to rewrite someone's biography-- which is probably why my previous Servants have all had fanfic instead. Oops. I'm sludging through some new stuff, hopefully soon.

Lots of good sheets since I last posted, too many to comment on entirely. I DO want to say that I particularly liked Morg's Andromeda. I still don't like the Lover class in the least, but this was a fantastic read-- and I do like that you reworded the class skills from the lazy "Lover" and "Beloved" to something more unique. Nice one.

Blog Entries
    'Loses HP'

I'll have you know that I wasn't being super serious when I made those skills, you know?! It wasn't like I expected the Class to actually take off and for other people to wanna use it. But it is what it is. But hey, people are using it which makes me quite happy and eager to make more. Regardless of whether it becomes accepted or not, it is still my most successful class.

And Andromeda is a welcome addition to the number!

Blog Entries
    'Loses HP'

I'll have you know that I wasn't being super serious when I made those skills, you know?! It wasn't like I expected the Class to actually take off and for other people to wanna use it. But it is what it is. But hey, people are using it which makes me quite happy and eager to make more. Regardless of whether it becomes accepted or not, it is still my most successful class.

And Andromeda is a welcome addition to the number!
    Might try that class one day. Of course, my bias would probably look for a Portuguese Servant. I actually remember that I made a servant based on D.Pedro I and this just gave an idea.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 05:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Might try that class one day. Of course, my bias would probably look for a Portuguese Servant. I actually remember that I made a servant based on D.Pedro I and this just gave an idea.
    Oh? Aiming for the first Emperor of Brazil? I'll have you know I have something of a plan myself. Looking forward to comparing notes with you!

Blog Entries
    Oh? Aiming for the first Emperor of Brazil? I'll have you know I have something of a plan myself. Looking forward to comparing notes with you!
    Woops, Wrong D.Pedro I. I meant the king of Portugal, D. Pedro I, the Cruel/ the Just.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Wow, 200 pages. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Honestly it's entirely because I hate writing the historical backstory parts for my sheets. Boring to rewrite someone's biography-- which is probably why my previous Servants have all had fanfic instead. Oops. I'm sludging through some new stuff, hopefully soon.
    Whereas I get around that by just plain not including Lore sections in most of my sheets unless I feel a distinct inspiration there. But I can see people more concerned about completeness would be bothered by that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whale your newest servant Looks good at the first sight but before do i have to read your Lostbelt Enkidu .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Ah, damn, I cant find Lostbelt Enkidu.

Also, how can i put text after the comment? Like you guys do to link to Servants created by you?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.