Page 201 of 621 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 12407

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Wow, the image is so similar with Perseus i thought i accidentally went back a few pages.
    Reads information erasure D: Oh look, it works.
    Well, the last three were all taken from the same artist, but it also works with what I'm getting. Also, this made me laugh more than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Bonus Sheet is Chimera, isn't it?

I love me some fire-emblem style lancer faceclaims. I'll admit, I'm kind of an idiot for not guessing you'd make this guy.

I am... avoiding commentary on the North Korean dictator.
    Nope. You might be surprised, though.

How can I be more blatant with my finale? All three sheets have such dead give aways it hurts, or maybe they just seen that way to me because I know the answer.

I need to comment on that dictator. And your Faker. And Vance's Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Bellerophon: I imagine not many people have done this guy here because his most obvious choice of NP has already been used by Medusa, making it a bit of a knockoff from canon. Though you did a good job of coming up with an interesting take on the guy by emphasizing his solitary nature and grudge against the gods.

I have to say while you did justify it I question him having Harpe as an NP rather than anything more directly tied to his own legend (like the Chimera-slaying spear or raining rocks feat), but maybe that's tied to his being a Wraith. Same with the Mystic Eyes since I don't see any basis for him having them in his own legend, but based on the hints you left I guess that's inherited from the figure he replaced/was overwritten by/whatever. You obviously left parts mysterious to pave the way for your next sheet, and I can respect that.

I am curious since he has Bellerophon as an NP if he can actually summon Pegasus too. Medusa could as a non-NP ability but she was actually its "mother" so I'm not sure if Bellerophon could do the same just from having ridden it. If not that's a pretty weak NP though I guess it'd come in handy if he was given the opportunity to borrow some other Servant's mount where he could supercharge it.
    A theme with me. Even if someone else did it, I do it with a strange, different take on things. It's part of why my English LiT teacher liked me.

Ooo. Some good guesses going on here.

Most rider can just summon their mounts, so I was sticking with that logic. I mean, Perseus also has Bellerophon. That is a neat idea, though.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Oh? Aiming for the first Emperor of Brazil? I'll have you know I have something of a plan myself. Looking forward to comparing notes with you!
    Boy oh boy am I eager to see that. Love to see we havin' more south american servants in this place.

Also good to see that you joined me and Comun in the House of Brazilian Losers.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3119913

@Master_Therion: There ya go. Also, added it to the sheet. I thought I did that. My bad

Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3119913

@Master_Therion: There ya go. Also, added it to the sheet. I thought I did that. My bad
    Thanks, gonna also read this one since I dont think i ever got to read it

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Boy oh boy am I eager to see that. Love to see we havin' more south american servants in this place.

as i am not so Deep Knowledge full in the South American history and mythology am i have got now the Question aside the complete Divine Spirits which Heroic Spirits would be the most powerfull South-american servants ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post

Ehehehe, I'll have you know I have been making South American servants since the thread preceeding this one. I just fell out of the wagon for a while and have been woring up towards making more of them now that I'm planning my South American Singularity. Especially aimed at us who crave so much for Brazilian Servants!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ehehehe, I'll have you know I have been making South American servants since the thread preceeding this one. I just fell out of the wagon for a while and have been woring up towards making more of them now that I'm planning my South American Singularity. Especially aimed at us who crave so much for Brazilian Servants!
    Brasil or Portugal, it doesnt matter where they come from. As long we flood the market with Portuguese Servants, that's all that matters.

Blog Entries
    Meanwhile, I have to make a Mononoke sheet and an Ereshkigal (Lostbelt) sheet.

Neither is going to be anywhere near as complex as Enlil's soul draining, 41 page servant compendium.

EDIT: I guess I should also make a blog, especially since I'm gonna have to do a proper Lostbelt Writeup for the Mesopotamian one.

EDIT 2: I want to brag about this a bit. All Fantasy Trees are named after celestial bodies. Eagle is the name of the nebula where the Pillars of Creation, an iconic stellar cloud formation, is located. Uruk is considered the first human society, and from it, came the invention of laws, writing, money, power, and society. The entire Lostbelt is about the King trying to destroy those pillars by destroying Uruk, and essentially wipe out human free will to be the master of all reality. Hence, "Crumbling Pillars of Creation; Humanity Can Thrive." I thought it was clever.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 29th, 2021 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    EDIT 2: I want to brag about this a bit. All Fantasy Trees are named after celestial bodies. Eagle is the name of the nebula where the Pillars of Creation, an iconic stellar cloud formation, is located. Uruk is considered the first human society, and from it, came the invention of laws, writing, money, power, and society. The entire Lostbelt is about the King trying to destroy those pillars by destroying Uruk, and essentially wipe out human free will to be the master of all reality. Hence, "Crumbling Pillars of Creation; Humanity Can Thrive." I thought it was clever.
    Neat, was actually kinda wondering. I just named mine Cigar, same as a galaxy with that name, just because of the connection with smoke and fog. Dang, I need to step up my game with the Lostbelt, although I like my title, Im not sure about my subtitle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    as i am not so Deep Knowledge full in the South American history and mythology am i have got now the Question aside the complete Divine Spirits which Heroic Spirits would be the most powerfull South-american servants ?
    Ah that's a loaded question. But there are three kinds of servants when it comes to Brazil.

First, you have the native spirits such as phantasmal beasts and local gods.

Then, you have the spirits who were brought over to Brazil by immigration and developed regional versions of their on myths. Like the local versions of the Werewolf, which we call Lobisomem, and the Cuca, a dragon-like witch that is comflated with a boogeyman known as El Cucuy.

Then you have your average born humans who were part of this country's history. Like the Royal Family which moved from Portugal to Brasil, part of which stayed in Brasil and started them Empire. The closest things we have to Demigods are the primordial humans from various native myths. But none which were super popular.

If I had to hazard a guess about who is the strongest Servant in Brazil, I guess it would be one of those who established Brazil as a country or created the land which would eventually be known as Brazil, as the older gods of the many local tribes would undoubtedly be. There is also Cabral, the one who 'discovered' Brazil. But I don't really see him as all that powerful. Definetely a bit above average, but not a part of the big leagues.

Some people say that Brazil's greatest ruler was D. Pedro II.

Some would say that D. Pedro I would make for a stronger servant due to actually establishing Brazil as its own country and not a colony.

Though, as far as I'm concerned, strength is relative when it comes to context. The strongest servant of brazil will be the one the writer gives the necessary build up and reason to be the strongest. Which is a bit of a cop out answer. But it is what it is.

If I had to shill one of my own creations though... it would probably be Iara, one of the better known goddesses of brazil. Who actually has multiple backstories depending of the region. And is popular enough that if you ask any brazilian, there is a high chance they might know her. Though more as a mermaid and less as a goddess.

Blog Entries
    I just came online to read what I missed, but you all are freaks and SMELL WHEN I AM NOT HERE. WHY DO YOU ALL MAKE THOSE BOMB SHEETS WHEN I AM GONE
    I cant stay up till 3am to read through all of them, I do it hopefully tomorrow
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I got three hours of sleep in the last 32 hours. This was not a choice I made. Please help.

Blog Entries

Milestone Compilation

oh and dont mind me, i just became Lambda-Rey, Alter-Ego of Nu, here we go

Milestone Compilation
    (Site 150-200)
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Rider – Ninurta by Vance
    Caster - Enkidu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale
    "Avenger" - Enlil (Lostbelt] by TheTruthWhale

Arabic Mythology and History

Australia

The Balkans

Britain
    Archer – William Wallace by Kabalisto Koga
    Avenger – Jack the Ripper by JDMan9011
    Avenger – Sherlock Holmes/Jack the Ripper by Anju Addams
    Caster – Ariel by the god of world-0
    Caster – Isaac Newton by realcasually
    Foreigner – Mary Pearcey/Jack the Ripper by TheTruthWhale
    Monster – Cath Palug by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Calogrenant by Skull
    Rider – “Mad” Jack Churchill (Summer) by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Mark by Skull
    Saber – Calogrenant by Morg van Destro
    Watcher – H. G. Wells by Morg Van Destro
    Watcher – Jack the Ripper by BnEl15

Central Asia and Mongolia

China
    Archer – Jiao Yu by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Li Bai by NMR-3
    Rider – Bull Demon King by Lambda-Nu
    Rider – Dongfu by Wyvern
    Rider – Zhao Gongming by the god of world-0
    Ruler – Ye Xian & Duan Chengshi by TheTruthWhale
    Saber – Lu Bu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale

Christianity and Judaism
    Archer – Isaac by Bloble
    Avenger – Nameless Crusader (Lily) by Vance
    Lancer – Innocentius VIII by the god of world-0
    Rider – Red Rider by Justiciar Hux
    Rider – War by NittyGritty

Egypt
    Lancer – Wadjet (Alphard Alshua) by DelRey
    Shielder – Nekhbet (Canaan) by DelRey
    Watcher – Ra by DelRey

Fairy Tales

Finland

France
    Rider – Jean Bureau by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin - Rocambole by Vance

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Caster – Anne Frank by Vance
    Rider – Konrad der Rote by Serra

Greek Mythology and History
    Archer – Hyacinthus by BnEl15
    Gatekeeper – Pallanides by DelRey
    Lover – Andromeda by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Aesop by Elecrom
    Rider – Argo by Lambda-Nu
    Rider – Perseus by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Aischylos by Kabalisto Koga

India

Indochina
    Rider – Belda by Vance

Ireland
    Assassin – Findabair by Sunny
    Lover – Finnabair by Wyvern

Japan
    Assassin – Shikome by Vance
    Saber – Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi by Cursed by Fortuna

Korea
    Rider – Kim Il-sung by Frigix
    Rider – Yi Sun-sin by King of Braves

Maritime South-East Asia

Middle East
    Foreigner – Amir Timur by DelRey
    Assassin – Hassan of the Intoxicating Smoke by the god of world-0

Netherlands

North & Central America
    Assassin – Matthew Hopkins by King of Braves
    Rider – Abraham Lincoln by Justiciar Hux
    Rider – Delahaye by TheTruthWhale

Persia
    Archer – Mithridates I by Serra

Polynesia

Portugal
    Rider – Pedro Alvares Cabral by Wyvern
    Saber – Sebastian I by Master_Therion
    Saver – Sebastian I/John IV (Lostbelt) by Master_Therion
    Caster – Fernando Pessoa by Master_Therion

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Giovanni Pierluigi di Palestrina by Master_Therion
    Lancer – Giacomo Casanova by NittyGritty

Roman Mythology and History
    Berserker – Mount Vesuvius by the god of world-0

Scandinavia
    MoonCancer – Hati by TheTruthWhale

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Faker – Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova by BnEl15

South America

Spain

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Leader – Aqualtune by Wyvern

Nasuverse

Uncategorized Others
    Avenger – Raphus cucullatus aka The Dodo by kiwi
    Last edited by DelRey; July 29th, 2021 at 07:09 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hati isn't from a Lostbelt.

Also, Hero Queen Enkidu (Lostbelt) and Enlil (Lostbelt) need to be in there.

Otherwise, nice, and thanks.

Blog Entries
    Small correction, you have Fernando Pessoa on France when it should be Portugal.
    And, uhm, "Giovanni" technically isnt Italy. Although if you saw his true identity and put it in there on purpose, then nevermind.
    Otherwise neat and thank you.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 29th, 2021 at 07:48 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Uh, Delrey. Rocambole's missing from France.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, you're missing the more recent ones, Del

Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Lots of good sheets since I last posted, too many to comment on entirely. I DO want to say that I particularly liked Morg's Andromeda. I still don't like the Lover class in the least, but this was a fantastic read-- and I do like that you reworded the class skills from the lazy "Lover" and "Beloved" to something more unique. Nice one.
    It's like running salt in a wound before kissing it to make it better. Thanks. I'm happy with how she turned out. Kinda wish I could've worked in the Andromeda Galaxy, but I felt like that would be a bit much.

I got three hours of sleep in the last 32 hours. This was not a choice I made. Please help.
    Allow me to tell you the tale of Darth Plagus the Wise...

Blog Entries
    I understand that he can offer powers that some might call... unnatural. You think he give me the power to write sheets while sleeping?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    Damn, I didn’t realize but now that you point it out it does look quite a lot like Nobunaga. They have really similar skill and a sort of similar NP, I wanted to do something “different” but I guess I totally failed. Still I have the idea of modern servant becoming a big mystery thanks to propaganda, so I’m still in the clear? (I hope there’s not a similar servant that I forgot about). Anyway thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
    No problem. I guess I don't find this idea as interesting when you have someone like Anastasia already as someone close to modernity but still having mystical stuff in her design (however it happened). You're better off focusing on things other than mystery and trying to use that as part of the power level of the sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    SNIP
    Think that STR's a bit too high for someone more obscure, a Rider and supposedly lower in the Greek Servant meta than Herc and Achilles. There also seems to be no Rank for Bellerophon the NP? Is that by design?

Otherwise it's a good sheet.

Blog Entries
    @Koga:

I didn't see your question. Yes, both Enlil and Hero Queen Enkidu go together.

@AAM:

Hello person I've not interacted with.

@Vance:

The man with a best girl profile picture strikes again. I tend to be positive about my reviews, admittedly, but I like how this servant operates. To make skills a little nicer, Independent Action could be moved up to Class Skills. You might want to define what his companions that appear are actually capable of. Like, for example, the consort being the one to trigger Redemption! when he acts in a way that pleases her. Stuff like that, to flesh out what is probably the most interesting part of his NP.

@DelRey:

Finally had a chance to fully read and digest Amun. He's stronfk, but he should be, as the head of the Pantheon. I like the unification of the pantheon's divine Court as his spiritual attendants, wach with their own specializations.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 29th, 2021 at 09:41 PM.