Page 209 of 620 FirstFirst ... 109159199204207208209210211214219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeesh, LB6 is in less than two weeks? Man I was enjoying a hiatus but now y'all are going to see me spam Sheets to get my ideas in before canon claims them.

Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Hey, I did the thing, as the trend seems to be to announce when you've done it. I feel like I don't have nearly enough Servants yet to justify doing the thing, but might as well get it in while I have a brief spike of motivation. Blatantly ripped off Took inspiration from WhiteFrenzy's formatting, because... it's the best on the site, why wouldn't I do that. Only partially sorry.
    Oh yeah, I need to make my own thing as well. One day I'll get around to it...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As a passionate amazonense, the Iara sheet made me extremely emotional. There's just so much passion for my little land there. Having the pororoca, something so specific to Amazon River sailing, as an NP really impressed me with how far the research went (or it's just river touring experience like it is in my case, hehe).

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LB7 gonna be interesting what they gonna do with the Aztec story.
    Not really interested in LB6 yet because uuuggghh Artoria AGAIN. Hope the supporting cast is interesting and to compare the works of Morg and Skull with the canon ones.
    After LB6 perhaps it is a good time to dust of my 6 Aztec servants from my rookie days and make them ready before Nasu poops on my ideas
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd be hype for LB6 if they do it with Arthur (Prototype) and do things from the actual legend, except making Morgan win against Merlin and continue the Age of Fairies. That would be a dope storyline, King Arthur holding with the remnants of the Round Table as resistance fighters in a modern age of fairies. I'm probably giving Nasu too much credit, though.

Now, for reviews.

@DelRey:

Getting some good use out of that spotify subscription, I see. Some of us have to write a chunk of a novel to achieve such a status, but you just throw hours of music into the mix on top of your usual delivery of well thought-out and interesting servants, and you're golden.

@Wyvern:

I agree with Comun (although I'm not from there). It's a really good sheet, and exactly what it needs to be. A faithful and well-made portrayal.

@Fortuna:

Not enough "killing teenagers in the remote mountain wilderness" for my taste. That said, interesting take on a unified myth. I'm surprised you didn't really touch on the cannibalism aspect that's so prevalent in their myths. I know you went more of an overall "deadly sin" vibe with them, but they are generally more a spirit associated with breaking spiritual and social taboos than they are one of eternal consumption. It's not a bad take, I just didn't expect it. I'm interested to see what you do with this kind of unified-but-altered mythos next, if you do.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    Whenever Arthur (Prototype) is mentioned, I always remember Beast VI. Maybe it will appear in this Lostbelt?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's a Fate/Grand Order general discussion thread up there in the Type-Moon area of this forum, just as a reminder to not flood this thread with game discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    As a passionate amazonense, the Iara sheet made me extremely emotional. There's just so much passion for my little land there. Having the pororoca, something so specific to Amazon River sailing, as an NP really impressed me with how far the research went (or it's just river touring experience like it is in my case, hehe).
    Also, IKR. It's something else to read about things you really know.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    @WhiteFrenzy - Your reactions really are the best when it comes to my sheets. Really glad you enjoyed this version of our Goddess of Waters. I tried to include as much information on her various myths as I can, but I was afraid it would come out a jumbled mess.

@Comun - You don't know how much it means to me, having someone be able to point out the research that went into writing a sheet and have the appreciation from my countrymen. Its really good for my continued efforts for more Brazil-related Servants.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    GOOD. VERY GOOD. I can now finally stalk your pretty bbies whenever I want and even properly mention them sometime in the future. *eyezooms*
    THAT'S all it'd take? I'd have done this AGES ago if it meant getting noticed

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    There's a Fate/Grand Order general discussion thread up there in the Type-Moon area of this forum, just as a reminder to not flood this thread with game discussion.

Also, IKR. It's something else to read about things you really know.
    I think a bit discussing such matters here is kay ,besides i am curious About your contest servant Howaito , good that some of my hints had persons which fitt the prompt thematic so am i curious and nteetsing which servant will Show ip from you .

beside what means IKR ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I think a bit discussing such matters here is kay ,besides i am curious About your contest servant Howaito , good that some of my hints had persons which fitt the prompt thematic so am i curious and nteetsing which servant will Show ip from you .

beside what means IKR ?
    I think IKR means I Know, Right

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    I think IKR means I Know, Right
    hank you i have my Problems with shortcuts beside you are still thinking after a Crypter Mage Right ,how would be a Celtic descendant Magus as the Celts once inhabitated whole West,middle and east Europe ? A sort of Druidic Sorcery could i imagine and About you said it earlier ,how is the Name of the first /most ancient Spanish king you mentioned actually ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, does anyone have any ideas on what could be done for a Berserker Kali pseudo using Dark Sakura as a vessel?
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; June 2nd, 2021 at 03:51 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Well, one thing you could do is go for a work in contrasts. For example, a servant who only becomes apparent if they rage. Kinda like a Hulk. Sakura rages out and becomes Kali until she calms down again. Maybe connect her noble phantasm of 'becoming Kali' to all her skills, sot he more she fights, the closer she gets to her temper flaring and transforming again.

It would be a very orthodox kind of berserker, with the human half serving as a wayto make the heroic spirit actually containable and able to communicate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    hank you i have my Problems with shortcuts beside you are still thinking after a Crypter Mage Right ,how would be a Celtic descendant Magus as the Celts once inhabitated whole West,middle and east Europe ? A sort of Druidic Sorcery could i imagine and About you said it earlier ,how is the Name of the first /most ancient Spanish king you mentioned actually ?
    The druid magecraft is a good idea. Regarding the king, hehe, its a secret. I'll either post in the monthly contest or at the very least post here if posted 2 different servants in the monthly contest.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, one thing you could do is go for a work in contrasts. For example, a servant who only becomes apparent if they rage. Kinda like a Hulk. Sakura rages out and becomes Kali until she calms down again. Maybe connect her noble phantasm of 'becoming Kali' to all her skills, sot he more she fights, the closer she gets to her temper flaring and transforming again.

It would be a very orthodox kind of berserker, with the human half serving as a wayto make the heroic spirit actually containable and able to communicate.
    That's...a pretty good idea, actually.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, does anyone have any ideas on what could be done for a Berserker Kali pseudo using Dark Sakura as a vessel?
    Come to think of it, I dont recall Kama attacking like Shadow Sakura does. Maybe because its just the dark half of Sakura and not Shadow Sakura.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's the difference? Being possessed by Angra Mainyu?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What's the difference? Being possessed by Angra Mainyu?
    True. Kama and Parvati use aspects of Sakura, such as her good side and her bad side. However, they use Sakura regular self as a body. Im honestly curious to see a pseudo servant that uses Sakuras body while merged with Angra Mainyu

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Yeesh, LB6 is in less than two weeks? Man I was enjoying a hiatus but now y'all are going to see me spam Sheets to get my ideas in before canon claims them.
    True Name: Dame Ragnelle
    Origin: Arturian Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Saber, Rider

STR: A
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: B

"The most lovely, strongest, wisest, beautiful, sexy and stunning bride has arrived~! First let's negotiate my payment over a 100 banquets master! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*Sir Gawain shivers as he hears a nostalgic laugh

Inglewood Forest, a place where the otherworld often crossed with the world of humans, King Arthur in a hunt with his fellow knights would be separated and be given a challenge from a fae knight who claimed their lands were taken over by humans, without Excalibur and in the center of a fae's power the King accepted the challenge, to answer a question, if wrong his own head would be taken. Tormented by the fiendish question Arthur entrusted Gawain with the problem and both sought to seek an answer

The answer was found within a hag, a ridiculously rude woman whose appearance reflected her tongue, yet Arthur had no choice but to entertain her for an oath with the fae was utterly binding and even if he was able of slaying those within Inglewood the consequences would be dire. In exchange of Gawain's hand Arthur would have his answer. The answer was correct and the second oath became truth. Bound by his king's oath Gawain took the hag, Ragnelle, as his own wife and acted as the perfect husband no matter how much Ragnelle enraged the court and others with her hellish personality

At night away from the eyes of others the hag revealed her true form. A beautiful enchantress, amused by Gawain's stunned visage Ragnelle gave him a choice. Would he endure her moods during the day to embrace a beautiful bride during the night, a bride he could never brag to others or would she simply leave him be so he could continue to be the perfect white knight and she'd go back to being a hag? It's unknown what Gawain said but at the next day Ragnelle appeared before all in her true form and for the next 5 years she and Gawain lived a fulfilling love life with her tragically dying after giving birth to their son, Gingalain.

The True Queen of Inglewood who connoted up a plan to show up a certain 'watery tart' and 'schizo bitch', only for her plot to fail and fall in love with one of the greatest knights to exist and live a happy lovey dovey wife where her fiery boisterous personalty only worked to entice her husband's lust......if asked about this 'failure' she will laugh and arrogantly point out to the sea of tragedies that was Camelot and how in the end she got the happiest ending. The surface was changing to better fit humanity and something like her could not survive, yet she remained, yet she lived and loved like she never did before, those 5 years were paradise compared to the boring brutal monotony of the forest and the demands of the higher-ups. In the end she stopped being a 'fairy' and gained a 'human heart'

As for the Archer class Inglewood Forest is said to be the originating place of the legends of Robin Hood in certain texts, using that connecting she respectfully asks (mugs) the faeries who once aided such individuals to lend their skills and weaponry for her. The modern bent is the manifestations of her own tastes

Skills

Class Skills

Independent Action (C+): Born from a lifetime of staying in the form of a hag among humans to watch their interactions and emotions. In the presence of a hag humans wouldn't hold back their impulses. She witnessed many vile things yet from time to time there were humans who would share their meals even if themselves were starving merely out of sheer empathy, a hag had no useful skills, it was simply because someone else was hurting. Plus modifier when acting solely for the sake of someone else

Magic Resistance (B): Fairy Queen of Inglewood. Knowledge to combat magic at high ranks is the expected

Personal Skills
    Incarnated Elemental (D): Barely recognized as a spirit of the nature anymore. Living with humans, sealing her magic, sharing of her blessings and giving birth to a human dimished her authority immensely yet Ragnelle will never regret it. Can draw energy from the planet if certain preparations are made and in places with already rich mana she can temporarily become 'part of the ambient' and purge impurities

Sun's Sovereignty (EX): "Lady, I will be a true and loyal husband." Similar to a certain queen the skills of a lover are borrowed. Cannot channel numeral of the Saint

Golden Rule (Body) (A): The most beautiful woman Gawain has ever met. For one such as himself deep in mystery and knowing of several beauties its a strong acclaim. Or perharps its just a trait common in Fairy Queens?

Noble Phantasm

YewFelle Galatine- Love Burning as Hot as the Sun
    Anti-Army
    Rank B
    A copy of the Yew bow belonging to Robin Hood made by weapon-dealing fairies at Ragnelle's orders. In place of the sacred yew wood Ragnelle offered her blood and bones permanently reducing her standing as a fairy in an attempt to forge a weapon equal to her husband's sword. Although it has failed to reach the sword, the bow possesses the words of the sun, something Ragnelle herself admits to not knowing how they came to be. Her subordinates and herself lack the knowledge of such words

At her command the gates to the otherworld temporarily open and her subordinates empower the bow. The stronger the sunlight the greater the quantity and quality of magical energy given