Page 215 of 620 FirstFirst ... 115165205210213214215216217220225265315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oho, didn't know you've written a story here until now. Putting a link on your signature might just help you attract more readers there. Anyway, time to jump into this rabbit hole and procrastinate on my pile of unfinished ideas once again now!
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 13th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.

Name: Accolon
    Origin: Arturian Mythology
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: A
    AGI: B
    END: A
    MAG: C
    LCK: C

A mixed blood child of fae and human born from a vow of vengeance, the mother was a human with no special features or bloodline but the death surrounding the village and her strong emotions brought forth by insanity made her tempting for the fae. From such union Accolon was born, pale, red-eyed and possessing an eerie countenance her and her mother made life as wanderers, the woman as a witch taught tricks by fairies and her as a mercenary wielding her brutal strength to cleave the way. Born from an Ly Erg it was simply nature to become a death dealing warrior bathed in victory (blood) and she did not understand the fear and praise of the people.

"Well we gutted the punks. Guess deal's done."
    "What are you speaking off child there are many more to be killed"
    "Ya still don't get it? Remember what I was born for? The job's done I am leaving."
    "I am your mother!"
    "HA! What kind of mother allows her child to name herself? I am just your attack dog that is done with the leash"
    "Insolent...!"
    "Thinking on it those schmucks were just snacks, their hatred was so milquetoast. I've got a banquet right over here don't I?"

Ly Erg fairies said to be born from the emotions of human who obsessively lust for combat, those who fight them and survive are fated to die the next day, as such it can be easily said that they feast upon the negative emotions of humans, the bloodier the individual is the better, and thus Accolon feasted upon her mother with great relish. And so she wandered obeying her nature while satisfying the needs of her human half, a mercenary life where one collected myriad treasures only to use such to goad more fighting among humans. Eventually she signed a pact with Morgan Pendragon and infiltrated the knights of Arthur, not knowing the meaning of honor, comradery, future, hope she continued to slaughter at the behest of others feasting upon the contradiction of peace-wishing humans being the ones who slaughtered the most

"Teacher why are you here?!"
    "Ah Gawain. Well Arthur seems to be willing to hire any sword"
    "....Anyone else would have Galatine at their throats. Please do not compare knighthood to such boorish things as mercenary work"
    "Ah but the ones who wish glory the most are the same who force the greatest dishonors upon others. It's amusing to watch but I don't understand humans at all. Wouldn't it be easier just to accept that you want to kill and trample others?"

In a hunting diplomacy mission Accolon split from the group of knights and took a boat of fairies, thought to be kidnapped the knights breathed a sigh of relief when no one was looking. Meeting one of Morgan's servants she was given a mission to arm herself in different armor and slay King Arthur with Excalibur, stolen by Morgan, Arthur currently possessed a fake he could not tell from the original. On top of an otherworldly lake Accolon and Arthur fought to the death, their skills near equal and with the original article in hand the fake broke, at that moment Accolon felt something beyond the relish of eating, for some reason she thought of Morgan, at that time she genuinely wanted to kill 'Arthur' instead of just another 'human'.

It was not to be at the same moment her human heart surpassed her fae instincts the Lady of the Lake (Nimue) acted and swapped the broken sword with the original one. With Excalibur in hand Arthur slayed Accolon. Seen as another one of Morgan's victims Accolon was given a knightly burial despite raising her hand against the king and it's said that Morgan's mask broke with genuine anguish, soon enough news of Arthur's scabbard being stolen and Morgan's rescue of Accolon's squire, Manassen, spread through the kingdom. The countdown to Camelot's fall has began

Skills

Magic Resistance (A): A fae born for battle and polished further by experiences. Despite being mixed-blood she belongs to the "King" class of Ly Erg. An existence capable of challenging the King of Knights adorned in powerful mystery

Personal Skills
    Affection of the Lake (Morgan) (A+): The only other person said to be loved by Morgan other than Arthur. At his presence the lake surges and embraces Accolon while choking and denying the world. A dreadful mystery that only brings forth destruction, misery and darkness. Accolon thinks its the cutest thing ever though, please do not question the logic of fairies

Enraging Charisma (B): Ly Erg fae dressed as human soldiers possessing bloody hands, they manifest in roads and near battlefields challenging warriors to duels, it's said that those who fight them and survive will be cursed to die very soon, the nature of one who lives by a sword dying by the sword, perhaps a method of 'balancing' existing in the islands? Accolon is able to transform feelings of aggression, bloodlust, hatred into magical energy and goad a berserk state against enemies that fail the mental and luck check.

Armor Breaker (A): Strength increases immensely against defensive effects, be them passive or active. A skill born of her reckless attitude that disregards any level of safety

Noble Phantasm

Excalibur Mirage- Crownslaying Light
    Rank A
    Anti-Unit
    The replica sword forged by Morgan, from grasp, look and feeling alone it matches the Excalibur wielded by King Arthur and can match its output for a limited amount of time thus fooling the King. As Nimue forbids Accolon of wielding the genuine article this was repaired and given to Accolon as an apology for he is still loved by a "Lady of the Lake" and thus is granted certain rights according to the laws of the fairies. Even if it is a fake it is still an extremely powerful sword deserving of praise and fear, when it's amplifier function is used it reflects the magical energy of the wielder and dismisses the 'holy' attribute thus revealing its true form

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Realcasually, this one's for you.

--HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE AAH. AAAAAAAH. I am... awestruck. Dude. I guess this makes us even for the Faker duel fic, huh? Seriously, what a post. This is absolutely amazing and you should be proud of it. You definitely captured Guinevere in the few lines she had-- tsundere bravado poorly hiding self-depreciating wallowing. She NEEDS to hear 'get over yourself' and ideally in a situation where not doing so means death not just for her but for others. This would probably be the moment in the story where she unlocks full power, it's so tailored to what I imagine she needs to move forward. On that note--
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    As shadows? Yeah, a lot more probable. That is, unless she summons them all at once. I don't remember reading a restriction on how many she can summon aside from being self-destructive, something she would probably be fine doing in this situation.
    There is no technical limitation, and I would honestly imagine that with the power of Plot this is where she summons the entire KOTR like the inspiration comic I linked to just blast down Eleanor. It'd be the frontal assault of Tristan, Bedivere, Gawain and Lancelot, and then when the powered-up Eleanor (I figured she would be able to pull off the unearned victories through Plot Bullshit since she's on the side of the Grail-Holder, she's probably got some dumb buffs) barely manages to stave them off, out comes the REAL Excalibaaaaah.

To tell you the truth, that's how I imagine her NP animation working in-game. It's kinda like Raikou's, but instead of Raikou Clones it's the knights and then Saber appears at the end to Excaliblast everyone to smithereens.

Anyway, have I mentioned how insanely good this is? I am... out of words. I have nothing left. Good goddamn. Can I vote for this story for the contest and give it all three votes?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ayy, great to see the person in question himself liking it. Initially, I imagine Guin summoning only one knight at a time due to mana constraints (must've glossed over that part on how she could summon multiple knights with enough preparation), and only relatively lesser-known knights (cuz' the more famous names such as Gawain, Agravain, Gareth, and especially Artoria and Lancelot would remind her too much of the tragedy she inadvertently caused back then), which severely held her back. After Eleanor's pep talk, she finally gained the courage to confront her past and summon Lancelot, whose sheer skill still managed to outmatch Eleanor with all her Grail-induced plot buffs, even in his nerfed state.

I like your take as well, though. Nothing speaks "confronting the past" like completely surpassing your limits and summoning everyone you've wronged (or so she believes). Seeing Lancelot, Artoria, and even Gawain still willing to answer her call despite her belief that she doesn't deserve any of their forgiveness would also be touching to see.

All in all, looking forward to that official collab one day

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Ayy, great to see the person in question himself liking it. Initially, I imagine Guin summoning only one knight at a time due to mana constraints (must've glossed over that part on how she could summon multiple knights with enough preparation), and only relatively lesser-known knights (cuz' the more famous names such as Gawain, Agravain, Gareth, and especially Artoria and Lancelot would remind her too much of the tragedy she inadvertently caused back then), which severely held her back. After Eleanor's pep talk, she finally gained the courage to confront her past and summon Lancelot, whose sheer skill still managed to outmatch Eleanor with all her Grail-induced plot buffs, even in his nerfed state.

I like your take as well, though. Nothing speaks "confronting the past" like completely surpassing your limits and summoning everyone you've wronged (or so she believes). Seeing Lancelot, Artoria, and even Gawain still willing to answer her call despite her belief that she doesn't deserve any of their forgiveness would also be touching to see.

All in all, looking forward to that official collab one day
    A couple notes:

1. Yeah, the main thing is since she uses Formalcraft aka Ritual Magic, she has to set up to be able to use magic. The more magic she uses, the longer it takes. One at a time and weaker Spirit Origins she can do pretty quickly, but the big boys (and girl) and at once would require prep time that she doesn't have if Eleanor is coming at her. It's all she can do to throw small fry at her quick enough to keep herself alive. I can see her committing to a huge summoning enough that she stops TRYING to do it defensively, meaning Eleanor might get a hit in that could injure or kill her-- unless the Knights appear and save her last minute. It's possible there's some kind of Counter Force Bullshit at play too that lets the Knights use their own power to let her do it without self-destructing, or she just does overclock herself and burns out afterwards, sacrificing herself to let the Master go on ahead. And yeah, the trauma thing is a big part of it. Her main limit is herself.

2. One thing I realised I left out-- It's "Assemble" not "Assembling", the name of her NP.

3. ...what do people even collab on here? How do you do that? Do we make two consecutive sheets or do we make one...? I don't know how this works. Oops.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    3. ...what do people even collab on here? How do you do that? Do we make two consecutive sheets or do we make one...? I don't know how this works. Oops.
    I have a sheet in the works with DelRey, for example (SOBS REY IS SO PATIENT WITH ME I DON'T DESERVE THIS SWEETHEART), where we both give imputs and it's kinda like a group project. It's one way of doing so, I guess.
    But I think you could very much make like a sheet and then the other person does another that has close relation to the character of yours - maybe you both explore different parts of this particular universe through your writing with that. It sounds super fun, though I never did that.

Or maybe, it can be what you guys are doing: THESE BEAUTIFUL CROSSOVERS. I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I hope you won't ever stop inspiring each other. ;-;
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:27 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes we got something cooking

When I compiled the Extra Class blog I saw at least one sheet that had two creators in the credits. So yes you both work on stuff, more than just asking for advice, feedback or getting a tip. A recent great cooperation was Royds last Lostbelt in the respective thread (big recommend). Lambda likes to ask for coops too. I think creating stories in form of Sg and LB are the easiest to make coops happen.
    In a benched idea i had, i wanted to explore two Outer Gods that exist in two adjacent time lines and shared actio=reactio with each other. My plan was to let one do Foreigner A and I do Foreigner B and we post it together, but then I discarded it due to the recency of that aspect. (more at the bottom of my Servant Blog)
    I approached her Majesty because I have an idea that has such a 'WhiteFrenzy' vibe to it, that I couldnt imagine it being done by any other one but her. Lucky me she accepted

- - - Updated - - -

oh was there a skill that prevents Knowledge of Servants to lessen? So ones wisdom can not be stolen or be forgotten?
    After half a year I noticed that I misread the Golden Rule variations and thought that they have that effect.

Edit: Librarian it is, thanks Royd!
    Last edited by DelRey; June 14th, 2021 at 05:46 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    oh was there a skill that prevents Knowledge of Servants to lessen? So ones wisdom can not be stolen or be forgotten?
    After half a year I noticed that I misread the Golden Rule variations and thought that they have that effect.
    Don't recall anything with that specific effect, but I do recall some people here giving Librarian Of Stored Knowledge at a high enough rank that bonus.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm I think it sounds a bit like Royds Retainer Class. I see why one would create such a Support Class, but dont think I would personally use it. But I remembered I have to add your hachiko to my extra class list

I dont know if that was necessary, but I tinkered a bit with the code after I remembered a weird interaction after formatting BnEl's Watcher Jack. I implore you to click not just once

First reveal.Third Reveal ?!Second Reveal?

As you can see this prototype code allows for three reveals, I imagine the usage like shown with the Ascension Art. I think it is possible to shove in a 4th one, but idk if it is possible to keep the order of 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
    This one has the order of 1 -2 - 3 - 2 - 1 - ...
    So if one needs a cyclic nature of something...
    Perhaps I can remove the repeat of the 2 with collapse3, but didnt work yet. Double coll3 doesnt allow to repeat, but well some perhaps want it.

First RevealSecond RevealFinal Reveal

So I thought I just share it for now. Another minor formatting thing regarding colors and reveals can be found in my next contest entry, but it is just for the aesthetics.

I have not seen anyone do this before and can not imagine how one can create a double reveal to use it, but well, we all are a bit crazy here sometimes, arent we? Perhaps like this?

e̶͚̣̹͔̯͐̊̓̈͗̌̓̓̀̉͋̈́̏̏͗̿̅̉̒̽͋̉͝͝ẋ̷̈́̀̑͋͂̂̽̐͛͂̄̈́̎͘͘̕ ̼̜̲̩͚͈͇̒͛̑̍͑̾͛͒̈̽͝͝a̶̛̻͔͈͙̮͈͇̤̜͚͎̍̍͌͆̔m̶̈́̑͆̋̔͆̆̉̚̚ ̤̝̪͕̼̦͕̤̤͎̭̖ͅͅp̷̡͔̱̹̥̫̮̱̗̰̭͉͙̣͍̗̱̫͚̗̒̎̿̂̾̆̅͒̓̆̔̓͝͝ ͍̳̫̜͈͚ļ̵͚̦̠͎͇͉̙̣̙̝̖̺̦͔̗͚̰̎͊̅̽̑̈́̉̐̉̌͋͊͗̉̆̐̓̎͊͂̿̕͝ͅ ̧̲̳̙̞̯̣̠ḛ̸̡̛͉̹̟͇̺̲̹̮͎̭͈̠̬̥̑̀͑̌͂̊̌͌̈́̏̓̄̀͑̄̅͜͠͝ ͅ ̶̻͇̣̝̜̞̪͖̔̓̈̄̀̊̐̀͗̒̓̑̓͌̔͋͗̽̏̂̑̆̂͘̕͝͝t̷͎̲̻̖̝͚̜͎̽̔̕ͅ ̢̡̨̢̡̘͔̫̝̳̣͇̩̫͕̹̮̦̲̭ͅe̸̢̢̛̤͓̖̟̞̥̻̭͎̎̔̈́͆͒̅̈́̈͑̃̈̕͘͠͝ ̨̩͓̹̗̬̱̯͍̩̩ẍ̶̡̫̙̦̼̘̟̝̻͚̯͓̺͈͙̈́͂ͅͅt̵͗̃̽̏̔̃̀̀̎͋̈́̓̕͘͠ ̡̜̜̬̼̘̺̲͈͕̳͔̤̮̺̮̙̲͉͎͓͇̏̽̒͐̓ͅexample texte̵̪͂̀ẍ̵̢͔́ǎ̴̢̗m̷̮̀̾p̷̡̈̏l̶̞̰̂̈́è̷̻̅ ̶̬̠̓t̸͕͒ê̴͎̌ͅx̶̧͝͝t̶͍̃

basically cursed - less cursed - normal. Or perhaps for foreigner or angelic types that speak in their tongue, transliterated into normal letters, translated to english. Funny how I think of Morgs Calogrenat and his insect Shinji for this one.

Because of the cyclic nature I can imagine that one can ask the audience to click a picture in quick succession to create something like a little movie, showing how somebody transforms or something.

or one may use it in the Personal Skill section, showing that with each ascension a new skill is added like in FGO, but formatting is a bit limited then
    Last edited by DelRey; June 16th, 2021 at 05:49 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Yang Luchan
    Class: Assassin
    Region: China
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armament: Various Limbs

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B+
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Yin-Yang C+
    The winds of Yin and Yang. It was once said that watching his movements, Yang Luchan embodies the philosophy of Taiji itself. In this sense, at the cost of more magical energy, Assassin can heighten any one of his physical parameters by one.

Hen Ha A
    A skill denoting an anecdote of Assassin's story. One night during his training days, he was awakened from his sleep by the sounds of "hen" and "ha". Seeking the source of it, he found that it was his master practicing form. Deciding to return and copy the forms he saw, his skills greatly improved. Upon witnessing the martial skills of another, Assassin gains an understanding of its workings and can learn to replicate such abilities. As a bonus to understanding the workings, he cannot be deceived when confronting one who holds the same skills.

Chinese Martial Arts (T'ai Chi Chuan) A+++
    A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it". He has reached the pinnacle regarding his ability in T'ai Chi Chuan, even founding his own variant of the martial style.

Noble Phantasm

Han Quan: Neutralizing Fist
    Type: Anti-Foundation, Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Assassin. A crystallisation of one of his legends where putting his fist against another martial artist, the once boastful man was reduced to sweating and his chair broken. An ultimate manifestation of Yang Luchan's temperament and skill, his fists would forcefully break down the internal composition of anything they are placed upon. A technique made to collapse both internal and external foundations with little effort on his part, it would break down any defense below B rank, making it difficult to protect against.

Personality

A grandpa type servant. Friendly and accommodating are good ways to describe him. An unfalteringly patient man even against the most malicious of people. Assassin is also quite generous, lending out a helping hand when called for but can be quite mischievous. Despite his prodigious ability for combat, he is still able to thrive and enjoy peace. It is even displayed in his martial arts itself.

Creator's Note: Here's Grandpappy Gohan.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    *snip*
    WIZARD SHIT

Genuinely, though, this is amazing. Huge kudos for figuring this trick out. I'll have to figure out how to make use of this some time... Hey, I could use it for "Lu Bu" if I ever undertake the task of reformatting her. Lancer card back > Lancer card > Faker card. And that's just off the top of my head. Plenty of fun to be had!

Yang Luchan: Vance, your sheets are always very simple, but have absolutely rock-solid foundations. This isn't an exception. There's not a lot here, but what there is is pretty much perfect.

Blog Entries
    yes. your sheets are so dense and compact, yet so fricking good. only one thing to say

Spoiler:

This is a bad pun, that just came to my mind. I hate myself, dont take it literally.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm I think it sounds a bit like Royds Retainer Class. I see why one would create such a Support Class, but dont think I would personally use it. But I remembered I have to add your hachiko to my extra class list

I dont know if that was necessary, but I tinkered a bit with the code after I remembered a weird interaction after formatting BnEl's Watcher Jack. I implore you to click not just once

First reveal.Third Reveal ?!Second Reveal?

As you can see this prototype code allows for three reveals, I imagine the usage like shown with the Ascension Art. I think it is possible to shove in a 4th one, but idk if it is possible to keep the order of 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
    This one has the order of 1 -2 - 3 - 2 - 1 - ...
    So if one needs a cyclic nature of something...
    Perhaps I can remove the repeat of the 2 with collapse3, but didnt work yet. Double coll3 doesnt allow to repeat, but well some perhaps want it.

First RevealSecond RevealFinal Reveal

So I thought I just share it for now. Another minor formatting thing regarding colors and reveals can be found in my next contest entry, but it is just for the aesthetics.

I have not seen anyone do this before and can not imagine how one can create a double reveal to use it, but well, we all are a bit crazy here sometimes, arent we? Perhaps like this?

e̶͚̣̹͔̯͐̊̓̈͗̌̓̓̀̉͋̈́̏̏͗̿̅̉̒̽͋̉͝͝ẋ̷̈́̀̑͋͂̂̽̐͛͂̄̈́̎͘͘̕ ̼̜̲̩͚͈͇̒͛̑̍͑̾͛͒̈̽͝͝a̶̛̻͔͈͙̮͈͇̤̜͚͎̍̍͌͆̔m̶̈́̑͆̋̔͆̆̉̚̚ ̤̝̪͕̼̦͕̤̤͎̭̖ͅͅp̷̡͔̱̹̥̫̮̱̗̰̭͉͙̣͍̗̱̫͚̗̒̎̿̂̾̆̅͒̓̆̔̓͝͝ ͍̳̫̜͈͚ļ̵͚̦̠͎͇͉̙̣̙̝̖̺̦͔̗͚̰̎͊̅̽̑̈́̉̐̉̌͋͊͗̉̆̐̓̎͊͂̿̕͝ͅ ̧̲̳̙̞̯̣̠ḛ̸̡̛͉̹̟͇̺̲̹̮͎̭͈̠̬̥̑̀͑̌͂̊̌͌̈́̏̓̄̀͑̄̅͜͠͝ ͅ ̶̻͇̣̝̜̞̪͖̔̓̈̄̀̊̐̀͗̒̓̑̓͌̔͋͗̽̏̂̑̆̂͘̕͝͝t̷͎̲̻̖̝͚̜͎̽̔̕ͅ ̢̡̨̢̡̘͔̫̝̳̣͇̩̫͕̹̮̦̲̭ͅe̸̢̢̛̤͓̖̟̞̥̻̭͎̎̔̈́͆͒̅̈́̈͑̃̈̕͘͠͝ ̨̩͓̹̗̬̱̯͍̩̩ẍ̶̡̫̙̦̼̘̟̝̻͚̯͓̺͈͙̈́͂ͅͅt̵͗̃̽̏̔̃̀̀̎͋̈́̓̕͘͠ ̡̜̜̬̼̘̺̲͈͕̳͔̤̮̺̮̙̲͉͎͓͇̏̽̒͐̓ͅexample texte̵̪͂̀ẍ̵̢͔́ǎ̴̢̗m̷̮̀̾p̷̡̈̏l̶̞̰̂̈́è̷̻̅ ̶̬̠̓t̸͕͒ê̴͎̌ͅx̶̧͝͝t̶͍̃

basically cursed - less cursed - normal. Or perhaps for foreigner or angelic types that speak in their tongue, transliterated into normal letters, translated to english. Funny how I think of Morgs Calogrenat and his insect Shinji for this one.

Because of the cyclic nature I can imagine that one can ask the audience to click a picture in quick succession to create something like a little movie, showing how somebody transforms or something.

or one may use it in the Personal Skill section, showing that with each ascension a new skill is added like in FGO, but formatting is a bit limited then
    exscuse my but with Retainer class could yu mean the Remainer class ?because that is my Invention must i clear this . and how did you do this this Always have i wondered how one can make that ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    exscuse my but with Retainer class could yu mean the Remainer class ?because that is my Invention must i clear this . and how did you do this this Always have i wondered how one can make that ?
    No, Retainer was an original Class I came up with for the true Benkei.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hope you don't mind Del, but I totally blogged your WITCHCRAFT to mess with it myself later. As you said yourself, the possibilities...
    This might be one of the greatest services ever provided by a member in this whole series of CaS threads.

Also VANCE. OH MY GOD.
    I KNOW I'LL LOVE THE SERVANT WHENEVER YOU POST SOMETHING, AND THIS TIME IT WASN'T ANY DIFFERENT I SWEAR.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Ah, you guys make me blush. I'm just doing my best in creating sheets. I'm already almost done with another sheet that I started some weeks ago though but I'm gonna have to postpone finishing it due to educational matters.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    *cough* Hachiko Lover Class *cough* excuse me.

Not even a minute is no work Fortuna

https://lingojam.com/WeirdTextGenerator is what I use for the cursed language. I will use it future projects for sure if it allows.

Once upon a time there was a normal creator in the Beast's Lair......that found a nice little gimmick. He thought nothing of it......but he then saw a Pokemon lets play and thought......heck i can basically make this too.And boom imagine here your sheet. fully formattable

stacking collapse3 function is one hell of a drug. Fairytale formatting here we come
    Last edited by DelRey; June 17th, 2021 at 09:23 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.