Page 220 of 620 FirstFirst ... 120170210215218219220221222225230270320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Sorry about that, I meant to basically say that Germany and Finland (or at least parts of them) were both connected to the Vikings in that parts of Finland may have had Scandinavian / Norse settlers, and Northern Germany was inhabited by the Scandinavian / Norse people. Beyond that the many German tribes have ancestry originally in Sweden or Denmark and were in effect originally part of the Scandinavian / Norse people. It's a loose connection, but given we have no idea on the exact ancestry of the Edelfelt (we know how old their crest is, but not the family itself) it could be argued they may have a common ancestor somewhere.
    The most important thing is that I can feasibly make it work.

I also had a question for the room: so my Fate story has two teams in a similar vein to Apocrypha. As it is right now, both teams have the Seven standard Classes, with a Ruler (Catherine) on one side, and an Avenger summoned by the Einzberns on the other. Another idea I was playing with though is one side is the seven standard Classes, and the other side is of irregular Classes? I wanted to know what y’all thought of that, if it might be a decent idea, or if it sounds too fanfic-y.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    7 extra classes? Avenger, Shielder, Alter-Ego, Foreigner okay, but who are the others in your plan? They are pretty rare. MoonCancer, Faker, Gatekeeper, Voyager or Saver? Saver would have an unfair advante with Counter Hero.

I am neither a real fanfic writer or reader but one thought i had was what about a weird HGW were it turns out that all 7 classes are actually the Extra Classes. But that is just my interpretation that Extra Classes are laid on top of regular classes most of the time.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    7 extra classes? Avenger, Shielder, Alter-Ego, Foreigner okay, but who are the others in your plan? They are pretty rare. MoonCancer, Faker, Gatekeeper, Voyager or Saver? Saver would have an unfair advante with Counter Hero.

I am neither a real fanfic writer or reader but one thought i had was what about a weird HGW were it turns out that all 7 classes are actually the Extra Classes. But that is just my interpretation that Extra Classes are laid on top of regular classes most of the time.
    I was thinking Ruler (like how the Einzberns summoned Amakusa Shirou on the Third Holy Grail War in Apocrypha), Avenger, Shielder, Faker, Gunner, Voyager, and Foreigner. MoonCancer wouldn’t work in this story (it barely works in FGO), Saver would be OP like you said, Gatekeeper and Watcher we know next to nothing about (especially the former). I think the seven I have chosen, should I go with that idea, have enough to work with while able to add my own flair (especially to Gunner).
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not a fan of gunner, just a reskinned Archer. Else may I offer you a great Class invention named 'Lover' from Wyvern?
    Voyager is the rarest class here with only three entries. One Voyager1 interpretation from 34 iirc, Dante from Wyvern and my Franz Liszt. But I think you wanted a Magellan and Polo Voy? Guess you will use one of them then.

If you need inspiration, look at my Extra Class Compilation blog
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    not a fan of gunner, just a reskinned Archer. Else may I offer you a great Class invention named 'Lover' from Wyvern?
    Voyager is the rarest class here with only three entries. One Voyager1 interpretation from 34 iirc, Dante from Wyvern and my Franz Liszt. But I think you wanted a Magellan and Polo Voy? Guess you will use one of them then.

If you need inspiration, look at my Extra Class Compilation blog
    It’s actually funny you mention Magellan and Marco Polo, bc I was thinking I’d used Yuri Gagarin for my Voyager. That said, I have the whole cast of Servants figured out, with the normal Classes.
    Blue Faction
    Ruler: Catherine the Great
    Saber: Minamoto no Yoshitsune
    Archer: “Franz”
    Lancer: Yukimura Sanada
    Rider: Yuri Gagarin
    Caster: Vincent Van Gogh
    Assassin: Bastet
    Berserker: Momotarou

White Faction
    Avenger: Boudica
    Saber: King Louis XIV
    Archer: Nimrod
    Lancer: Shaka Zulu
    Rider: Genghis Khan
    Caster: Nostradamus
    Assassin: Edgar Allan Poe
    Berserker: Achilles (Alter)

Blog Entries
    Its so weird how I know of the game Marco Polo but never once have i heard of the navigator.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Its so weird how I know of the game Marco Polo but never once have i heard of the navigator.
    I did have a Rider Marco Polo in a super early draft of my Fate story. He was a big titty ojisan

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry about that, I meant to basically say that Germany and Finland (or at least parts of them) were both connected to the Vikings in that parts of Finland may have had Scandinavian / Norse settlers, and Northern Germany was inhabited by the Scandinavian / Norse people. Beyond that the many German tribes have ancestry originally in Sweden or Denmark and were in effect originally part of the Scandinavian / Norse people. It's a loose connection, but given we have no idea on the exact ancestry of the Edelfelt (we know how old their crest is, but not the family itself) it could be argued they may have a common ancestor somewhere.
    Why dont ou just state that the Edelfelts are long distance reatives and that she has found that out ad made contacts with them. as Empresss she could give them Court official positions and resources so that they are teaching her some Thaumaturgy as favor plus as having a Mage in a political Position gives the Edelfelts a strong Image and hierarchic bost in the World of Mages ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    It’s actually funny you mention Magellan and Marco Polo, bc I was thinking I’d used Yuri Gagarin for my Voyager. That said, I have the whole cast of Servants figured out, with the normal Classes.
    Blue Faction
    Ruler: Catherine the Great
    Saber: Minamoto no Yoshitsune
    Archer: “Franz”
    Lancer: Yukimura Sanada
    Rider: Yuri Gagarin
    Caster: Vincent Van Gogh
    Assassin: Bastet
    Berserker: Momotarou

White Faction
    Avenger: Boudica
    Saber: King Louis XIV
    Archer: Nimrod
    Lancer: Shaka Zulu
    Rider: Genghis Khan
    Caster: Nostradamus
    Assassin: Edgar Allan Poe
    Berserker: Achilles (Alter)
    As i am still curentl am working on a Fate Story(with already three published chapters) let me give you my thoughts , quite interestint choices though who was Yukimaru Sanada ,Luis XIV (Sorry there are to much Luis in France ) and wasnt Allan poe a writer how does he fit in the Assassdin class and do you Need help with the servants ? i see great potencial have you thought already About their Masters ?

- - - Updated - - -

The two sides thing works well enough, even though as you mentioned Apocrypha did it as well, they kinda copped out and basically wrote most of the masters out of the story, the Masters of Black are just kinda there with most of the fighting focusing on their servants and the servants of red, meaning we never get to see much of their abilities or learn much about their personalities. As for the Masters of Red well they really boil down to 2 characters as the others basically get thrown out by the script and plot.

The whole 7 extra classes is a bit wonky, we really don't know much about the voyager class, Ruler, Avenger, and Foreigner all would work better if they had more room to breathe as characters (either serving as the main villains or heroes or at least major villains or heroes) so having them all on one team already in a setting with 14 servants and 14 masters would make it hard for them to work. Plus there is a minor lore issue in that the 3 knight classes are always supposed to be summoned in any given grail war, while the cavalry classes can be substituted for the extra classes.

As for being too fanfic-y both Fate: Labyrinth and some of the worse Singularities (America, London) already read like kinda bad to average fanfiction, so I would say you're fine. Plus even if it may not be the best idea conceptually a good execution or plot can salvage a "meh" idea or background.

One of the first things that I would advise is that you may want to balance out your servant choice as just looking at it from a glance you really are stacking the deck for the White Faction.

Louis the great, the sun king, widely considered the greatest leader of France; Nimrod a guy who I consider a possible Grand Archer candidate; Genghis Khan, one of the strongest leaders in the history of the world, widely considered a Grand Rider candidate, lead the world's largest empire, etc.; Nostradamus, widely considered a powerful profit (even if most of his prophesies weren't actually said by him); and Achilles, no introduction needed.

While the other side does have some powerful names (Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Yukimura Sanada, Momotarou [potentially, not sure how strong he really would be]) they really seem to be getting the short end of the stick. Also Bastet is a goddess, which shouldn't be normally summonable by the holy grail so having her as Assassin is an odd choice.
    About the last part i would say it dependds on the Grail and the nature of Thaumaturgic Framework , also i still wait on your answer of my last message i did send to you with Details of my Story Fortune to be honest ?

The whole 7 extra classes is a bit wonky, we really don't know much about the voyager class, Ruler, Avenger, and Foreigner all would work better if they had more room to breathe as characters (either serving as the main villains or heroes or at least major villains or heroes) so having them all on one team already in a setting with 14 servants and 14 masters would make it hard for them to work. Plus there is a minor lore issue in that the 3 knight classes are always supposed to be summoned in any given grail war, while the cavalry classes can be substituted for the extra classes.

As for being too fanfic-y both Fate: Labyrinth and some of the worse Singularities (America, London) already read like kinda bad to average fanfiction, so I would say you're fine. Plus even if it may not be the best idea conceptually a good execution or plot can salvage a "meh" idea or background.
    Yeah I think at this point I’ll end up going with the Apoc route and have two teams of the regular seven Classes + a Ruler on side and an Avenger on the other. While I do believe in my writing skills to the point that if I focused all my time and energy into it, I could make the whole “standard vs irregular Classes” thing work, I feel like a lot of Fate material leans on on Extra Classes a lot these days, and sometimes the simpler route is just the better one.

One of the first things that I would advise is that you may want to balance out your servant choice as just looking at it from a glance you really are stacking the deck for the White Faction.

Louis the great, the sun king, widely considered the greatest leader of France; Nimrod a guy who I consider a possible Grand Archer candidate; Genghis Khan, one of the strongest leaders in the history of the world, widely considered a Grand Rider candidate, lead the world's largest empire, etc.; Nostradamus, widely considered a powerful profit (even if most of his prophesies weren't actually said by him); and Achilles, no introduction needed.

While the other side does have some powerful names (Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Yukimura Sanada, Momotarou [potentially, not sure how strong he really would be]) they really seem to be getting the short end of the stick. Also Bastet is a goddess, which shouldn't be normally summonable by the holy grail so having her as Assassin is an odd choice.
    My original plan for my story is basically having the Einzberns cheating the system once again, and getting desperate and summoning the strongest Servants they can find for themselves, leading the a group like the Mage’s Association or the Clock Tower to have to put together a group of Masters to summon their own group of Servants to fight back. Thinking about it though, I agree the Blue Faction could have more Servants that even just fit the themes of my story (human advancement through war vs through innovation, being one of them), and I wouldn’t say Van Gogh fits that at all.

Van Gogh I put in there to begin with bc I wanted to write my own Van Gogh bc I didn’t like Clytie haha. Also, Archer “Franz” is one of the bigger deals in my story, so I’ll be keeping him under wraps.

As for Bastet and why she’s an Assassin, I had the idea of her being mysteriously summoned into the War by a normal human with no background in Magecraft, and being summoned into the host body of a cat. Her Assassin Class is justified (I believe anyway) by her biggest role in Egyptian myth being the slaying of Apep as Ra’s personal warrior. She also did so with a pair of knives, which I think just reads Assassin lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As i am still curentl am working on a Fate Story(with already three published chapters) let me give you my thoughts , quite interestint choices though who was Yukimaru Sanada ,Luis XIV (Sorry there are to much Luis in France ) and wasnt Allan poe a writer how does he fit in the Assassdin class and do you Need help with the servants ? i see great potencial have you thought already About their Masters ?
    Edgar Allan Poe is an interesting character that I’ve had some fun ideas for for a couple years now. As for why he’s an Assassin and not a Caster, I’m running with the idea that the concept of death is so intrinsically tied to his name that he’s able to manifest as an Assassin. He’s written the most gruesome of deaths and dismemberments and maimings that he’s already a killer on a metaphysical level. It could also be that in my version of Fate lore, he wrote his stories based killings he committed himself as a secret Mage/murderer, but I’m not personally a fan of that route.

Louis XIV was/is the most powerful or at least the most famous Louis, known as the Sun King who lived in excess and notoriously set the stage for France’s economy to come tumbling down. He was also notorious for throwing France into war at the drop of a hat.

Yukimura Sanada is one of the most famous and beloved Japanese culture heroes from the Sengoku Period. He’s basically ripe for being portrayed as your crazy, gutsy shonen protag, a character type I love when they’re not actually the protag.

Also as for Apoc copping out on the Masters (the Masters of Red especially), I agree, and I do plan on making most if not all the Masters at least somewhat relevant.
    Last edited by GOJIRA98; June 23rd, 2021 at 08:58 PM.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow I missed a lot.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Wow I missed a lot.
    Little bit

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:24 PM.

Name: Sakanoue no Tamuramaro
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Japanese Mythology/Heian Era

STR: A
    AGI: B
    END: A
    MAG: C
    LCK: D

What do you do with your enemy? Well that's easy! You hunt down and exterminate! Their fate is to be slashed, strangled, slaughtered. Beaten, stabbed, and crushed. Garroted and impaled. Shot and executed without mercy. Rise from Yomi as many times as you want I'll cut you down every single time!

A military officer (general/shogun) famous for the extermination of onis and subjugation of the Emishi tribe, surpassing all those before him he was the second to be granted the title of Sei-i Taishōgun. A man of war whose skills have long surpassed mankind and entered the realm of mystery. One day he would suffer an strange event, letters demanding obedience and to conquer Japan in the name of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven and create a nation of demons, dismissing it as nonsense due to not being addressed in his name, he continued his routine only to receive one letter after another, only this time consisting of insults and mockery, soon enough said letters would appear at most unusual places and times. Annoyed he strong-armed the priests into giving him the location of the letter sender, Suzuka-Gozen, daughter of the Demon King, although a 'demon' she was also 'divinity' and thus men were not meant to wield arms against her. Ignoring the words of the priests he marched alone and fought Suzuka-gozen, after years of monotony he finally found an worthy opponent but in the heat of the battle she called him 'Otakemaru', insulted he flew in rage and explained the situation via shouting and insults, shocked at her mistake and with the mood ruined both agreed to postpone their duel.

Conversing over sake they discussed their 'lords' and lambasted over their share annoyances. Two wild souls who simply sought to do as they desired. Amused by Suzuka's idea of rebelling against her father by killing Otakemaru and other key onis in his plan he joined arms with her and both rampaged all over Japan. As they exclusively killed the phantasmal and such actions were of the Emperor's interest Tamuramaro was 'given' pardon and humanity expanded taking the lands formerly owned by the phantasmal species for themselves. Eventually they had a daughter by the name of Korin/Shourin

Humanity's expansion was answered by the rage of Otakemaru as they approached his mountain, deprived of subordinates due to his own incompetence and the duo's actions there was no choice for the 'King' but to act himself, tasked with the extermination Tamuramaro went to collect Suzuka-gozen, but to his misfortune he could not find her anywhere, leaving Shourin with his clan he entered in conflict against the forces of Otakemaru for three years, post battle flowing with feelings of victory and bloodlust he stayed between life and death and in that haze he saw Suzuka-gozen approaching him....feeling Otakemaru's scent upon her he lost his mind and swung his sword enraged by betrayal...yet Suzuka-gozen did nothing but take the strike, in that condition that even the lowest of the oni could have easily killed him she.....

Skills

Magic Resistance (A+): A slayer of Oni at the level of Minamoto no Raikou, even before meeting Suzuka-gozen he faced the mysteries of isolated tribes and overcame them all. A power that was further polished by training with Suzuka and slaying myriad oni. One who destroyed the dream of a demon-nation, as such its near impossible for their curses to touch him. A immaculate sword that carves the way for mankind

Riding (B): Sufficient skill to be considered eligible for the Rider Class. A master of all things regarding combat

Personal Skills
    Sword Festival (B+): A man who solely lives for the present with his heart in his sleeve. It's not that he does not care for the past or the future but it's simply that there is no space for such in his mind a man that is in constant motion disregarding what ifs. An attitude that is the complete anatema to the Blessings of Wisdom/Trichiliocosm used by Suzuka-gozen. No matter how inefficient or unruly his life style is, no matter who is criticizing it, be it Buddha or Mara. Tamuramaro will live for his goals alone and never suppress a single part of himself for duty or nobility. Perhaps this is what attracted her?

" Manjushri is Manjushri. Tamuramaro is Tamuramaro. I will live my own way it's simple as that. So what do YOU want to do Suzuka?"
    "*Doki doki sounds*"

Mystery-Slayer (A): Slayer of one of the Three Calamities and said to be possessed of myriad blessings due to marrying a Celestial Maiden (Suzuka has far too many traits). Blood of earth (onis), blood of heaven (Suzuka), blood of humans. A man drenched in the blood of thousand victories, the things he cannot cleave are next to none

Shogunate Mandate (A): Ōtomo no Otomaro, Sakanoue no Tamuramaro, Minamoto no Yoritomo. Three men whose actions would define the meaning of Shogun. Different from the other two he cares little for the details of the title beyond the 'right' to demand weapons and skills from his juniors. A form of imperial privilege that allows for the usage and enhancement of several skills. Originally a form Divine Power, by killing Suzuka he was revived and given power to continue his path but....he cannot face it, he cannot accept it and thus by his own will it was warped into this

"It's not...what you are actually using is Tr-...."

"Keep that up and I will cut your tongue off Lady Murasaki."

In case this skill is used to call Daitsuuren Shoutouren and Kenmyouren a command seal shall be the cost for each sword and after all are called Sohayamaru will be able to be unleashed at full power but at this stage it has become a noble phantasm to be wielded by the gods as such Tamuramaro's life will be the cost

Noble Phantasm

Sohayamaru- Oni Killing Festival
    Anti-Unit
    Rank B
    Sohayamaru the married sword of Daitsuuren. It is said that in a combination with both swords a total of 500 divine swords can be summoned to rain down upon the opponent. A blade featured in the many myths featuring Otakemaru and the key to slaying him. The Seven Branched Sword said to once belong to the Mythical Empress Jingu. By swinging the sword a divine mandate is revealed, the mysteries of old are to fade or be slaughtered. In the hands of Tamuramaro it takes a similar form to Heavenly Demon Rain used by Suzuka-gozen but instead the 250 swords merge to concentrate all their power

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think at this point I’ll end up going with the Apoc route and have two teams of the regular seven Classes + a Ruler on side and an Avenger on the other. While I do believe in my writing skills to the point that if I focused all my time and energy into it, I could make the whole “standard vs irregular Classes” thing work, I feel like a lot of Fate material leans on on Extra Classes a lot these days, and sometimes the simpler route is just the better one.

My original plan for my story is basically having the Einzberns cheating the system once again, and getting desperate and summoning the strongest Servants they can find for themselves, leading the a group like the Mage’s Association or the Clock Tower to have to put together a group of Masters to summon their own group of Servants to fight back. Thinking about it though, I agree the Blue Faction could have more Servants that even just fit the themes of my story (human advancement through war vs through innovation, being one of them), and I wouldn’t say Van Gogh fits that at all.

Van Gogh I put in there to begin with bc I wanted to write my own Van Gogh bc I didn’t like Clytie haha. Also, Archer “Franz” is one of the bigger deals in my story, so I’ll be keeping him under wraps.

As for Bastet and why she’s an Assassin, I had the idea of her being mysteriously summoned into the War by a normal human with no background in Magecraft, and being summoned into the host body of a cat. Her Assassin Class is justified (I believe anyway) by her biggest role in Egyptian myth being the slaying of Apep as Ra’s personal warrior. She also did so with a pair of knives, which I think just reads Assassin lmao.

Edgar Allan Poe is an interesting character that I’ve had some fun ideas for for a couple years now. As for why he’s an Assassin and not a Caster, I’m running with the idea that the concept of death is so intrinsically tied to his name that he’s able to manifest as an Assassin. He’s written the most gruesome of deaths and dismemberments and maimings that he’s already a killer on a metaphysical level. It could also be that in my version of Fate lore, he wrote his stories based killings he committed himself as a secret Mage/murderer, but I’m not personally a fan of that route.

Louis XIV was/is the most powerful or at least the most famous Louis, known as the Sun King who lived in excess and notoriously set the stage for France’s economy to come tumbling down. He was also notorious for throwing France into war at the drop of a hat.

Yukimura Sanada is one of the most famous and beloved Japanese culture heroes from the Sengoku Period. He’s basically ripe for being portrayed as your crazy, gutsy shonen protag, a character type I love when they’re not actually the protag.

Also as for Apoc copping out on the Masters (the Masters of Red especially), I agree, and I do plan on making most if not all the Masters at least somewhat relevant.
    interesting i must say that About extra classess reminds me a bit on the start of a GRailwar were one Mage trieed to copy the new Grailwar System the Hokkaido Grailwar in that their Grail failed to bring the seven cclassess forth instead are just Faker class servants summonable were four Faker class servants rae summoned until the the official second Hokkaifo Grailwar is through "circumstances" started and the Grail of the first Grailwar of the Island is active so that a full seven servants are appearing amongst them some from the first one will in other Classses reappear .

What is the Location of of your Grailwar i asume Europe Right ? because in my story the following third Hokkaido system Grailwar will then be hold in Germany . werer two factions sponsored and allied with powerfull Players behind their backs are compete and Gray ,Waver El Melloi II and his students will make a relevant Involvement aswell were the World of Mages will be have a much deeper emphasis then in the Canon series .

About the Master i agree with you as i think that the Red Master had intersting concepts like Shakespears Master but if we are honest aside that beside Fiores short Spotlight in her fight agaist Kairi also the Yggdmillenia MAges had no reall Chance of Spotlight andi wished they make like stay night also some different/alternative routes likeo ne werer the red faction Mages didnt to Amakusas trap . Would you Need help with the Mages and some ideas of Thaumaturgy they could use ?

besides have you seen the anime Trailer of apocrypha as i noticed there a Scene which later didnt was inlcuded in the anime were Kairi fights against the Dragn tooth Warriors ?

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I only just came back to this thread after having contest brain all month. Wow, a lot went down. I wanna specifically call out Fairy Knight Bedivere as being cool-- and TRIPLE especially Kiwi's Remus. Abso-fuckin'-lutely awesome, and a better shot at the guy than I could ever hope to do. You've got more than just gags up your sleeve and I'm happy to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    interesting i must say that About extra classess reminds me a bit on the start of a GRailwar were one Mage trieed to copy the new Grailwar System the Hokkaido Grailwar in that their Grail failed to bring the seven cclassess forth instead are just Faker class servants summonable were four Faker class servants rae summoned until the the official second Hokkaifo Grailwar is through "circumstances" started and the Grail of the first Grailwar of the Island is active so that a full seven servants are appearing amongst them some from the first one will in other Classses reappear .

What is the Location of of your Grailwar i asume Europe Right ? because in my story the following third Hokkaido system Grailwar will then be hold in Germany . werer two factions sponsored and allied with powerfull Players behind their backs are compete and Gray ,Waver El Melloi II and his students will make a relevant Involvement aswell were the World of Mages will be have a much deeper emphasis then in the Canon series .

About the Master i agree with you as i think that the Red Master had intersting concepts like Shakespears Master but if we are honest aside that beside Fiores short Spotlight in her fight agaist Kairi also the Yggdmillenia MAges had no reall Chance of Spotlight andi wished they make like stay night also some different/alternative routes likeo ne werer the red faction Mages didnt to Amakusas trap . Would you Need help with the Mages and some ideas of Thaumaturgy they could use ?

besides have you seen the anime Trailer of apocrypha as i noticed there a Scene which later didnt was inlcuded in the anime were Kairi fights against the Dragn tooth Warriors ?
    I haven’t decided exactly where the HGW in my story takes place, likely somewhere in Northeast Europe. As for my Masters, I actually have a lot of ideas, but right now I’m still figuring out all my Servants. Once my Servants are all figured out, I can make a Master that’ll compliment them.

As for Kairi fighting Dragontooth Warriors, I’ve never seen that!

Blog Entries
    I haven’t decided exactly where the HGW in my story takes place, likely somewhere in Northeast Europe. As for my Masters, I actually have a lot of ideas, but right now I’m still figuring out all my Servants. Once my Servants are all figured out, I can make a Master that’ll compliment them.

As for Kairi fighting Dragontooth Warriors, I’ve never seen that!
    Ah though that is a not insignificant aaspect the location as in northern Europe Scandinavic or Slavic ,Rus servants would have a greater bost that would put Catherin and Gargarin in a advantagious situation but also Temujin as Genghis khan and his succesor had the Rusian Kingdom as Vassals .

Her ist he traoler the part with Kairi is in the middle \/

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's a teaser for my next character.
    If you anyone guesses what this is from this teaser alone, I will give them a cookie and massive kudos.

And yes, I will tell you if you get it.

One becomes two but was never alone.
    More foreign to this place than a painter.
    From an island to a new world unknown.
    And a great love shall be her container.

Such love can sometimes be twisted thusly,
    With a dark cloud of expectations failed.
    For one twisted views things tendentiously,
    And may yet view a struggling world as ailed.

But naive love can light the darkest path,
    Save a soul and body from their deep pain.
    Intellectual and sexual wrath,
    Brings forth a perfect pure and perfect stain.

Two sides together but each their own girl,
    Hope she will turn her love against Earth's burl.

And, let's add to the mix, a song that fits.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; June 25th, 2021 at 08:32 AM.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium