Page 221 of 621 FirstFirst ... 121171211216219220221222223226231271321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 12404

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    can we have a additionally hint TruthWhale ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    For my 500th post I will release my most special work. it is something I spend a lot of time and passion on. This work here cost me around 4 whole...
    hours. It was never been done before.
    At least some aspects of it, I guess.
    Beware, this sheet can cause severe reactions, like any good Foreigner would. At least it did to me....

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⌘ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...because like the sad fuck I am, I am a cat lover and became allergic to them. Fuck me. Fuck my body. And Fuck this sheet, dont take it seriously, that is just for fun.

Feline Foreigner

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Macak, Schrödinger's Cat, Cats of Ulthar
    Aliases
    Good kitty-kitty!, Nny'ann M'e'ow: Harvester of Furniture, The Sleeper in the Box, The Was and Is.
    Origin
    complicated
    Height/Weight
    30cm/4kg
    Alignment
    True Neutral
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E E A C D

strokes and pets (until they dont like them), fish, milk, sleeping, Pssspssspsss!, human meat?!
    Dislikes
    strokes and pets (until they do like them), loud noises
    Talent
    sleeping, purring, scratching
    Natural Enemy
    some dogs, some cats, all who hurt cats! Oh and Rodents!
    Armament
    sparkly fur, sharp scratchy claws (worse than a paper cut!)
    Catalyst
    well...

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain C
    While not in contract with an Evil God, they are connected with a certain group of animals that call a village in the Dreamlands their home. But cats are mysterious anyways, right? Cute beyond belief!

Divinity E
    A low rank, granted mostly because of the Class Container, but they were once worshipped in various cultures across the globe! We still treat them like gods in a sense...

Insanity -
    Foreigner is not insane, you are insane!

Presence Concealment C
    Being stealthy is their strength. Born predators in the dark they can move silently and observe with piercing eyes.
    Nobody expects or sees Foreigner behind that chair leg.
    Deadly.

Territory Creation E
    Allows the creation of a "Box".
    Foreigner loves tight secluded spaces in which they can hide in. Pairs very well his Presence Concealment. Instead of creating a Territory for their own, Foreigner just takes refuge in such spaces. If none are available the summoning of a little box in which to hide in is possible. But in general that is not needed. "If I fits, I sits." is their slogan apparently. Rank gains a "plus" modifier when on the Masters lap.
    Best spot, yes.

Personal Skills

Familiar (Cats) B
    As friend of and one of them, Foreigner can summon them and ask for help. But beware those who hurt his friends. Capital Crime!
    All familiars are categorized as Avenger Class.

Battle Continuation EX
    Are they dead or alive? No one can say, except by observing them. But as a Servant who is neither and both it becomes a bit more complicated than that. Skills that truly observe a certain state of being or narrow possibilities down upon attacking can hurt Foreigner. Just don't try it, what did they do to you?!

Mana Burst (Lightning) C
    Part of Foreigner is the muse of one of the greatest inventors in modern history that shaped our world like barely any other. Once they were stroked by them and their deep black fur became a sheet of light and crackling threads of white formed between his fingers. He learned this wonder is the same as he thundering lights in the sky during storms. So is nature a cat? Then only god can stroke this divine's cat back.
    Wrong, Foreigner is a god, bring offerings.

Noble Phantasm

System Pawraunos
    Legend of Catkind, Herald of Lightning

"In the dusk of the evening, as I stroked Macak’s back, I saw a miracle that made me speechless with amazement. Macak’s back was a sheet of light and my hand produced a shower of sparks loud enough to be heard all over the house."

The anecdote of how Nikola Tesla found the inspiration for his greatest work in life and his deep affection for Foreigner in form of a Noble Phantasm. Foreigner recks it's back and from behind him Nikola Testa (Lily) appears and hugs him. He then starts to furiously pet Foreigner's back until he sparkles like crazy!
    He then holds Foreigner in front of him and shouts the True Name Release for him.
    In essence it is the same attack Tesla uses as his Noble Phantasm, just considerably weaker. But! BUT! Foreigner can tackle the enemy in this state and full shock them too.
    Yeah...VOLT TACKLE!! Amirite?

Ulthar's Cats
    a Circle around, Two abreast,
    as if in Performance of an unheard-of Rite of Beasts

A Noble Phantasm that combines the anecdotes which gave rise to the legends of the other two components of Foreigner.

The Cats of Ulthar were once prayed upon by a little boy in the Dreamlands. The boy lost his parents and belonging to a plague, except for a little black-white cat. on the third day the kitten vanished and the villagers informed him about a evil older couple that loves to entrap and kill cats brutally. The despair and sadness of the boy became fuel for a prayer that seemingly even changed the weather. The next day he was gone and all cats of the village too. But the cats returned wel fed a day after and didn't touch their milk or food for two weeks! And the couple wasn't seen either. A young boy swore he has seen all the cats in the yard of the evil couple's home…
    Schrödinger's Cat barely needs introduction. An infamous thought experiment that depicts a cat both dead and alive in a poison-filled box. The state of the cat's being can only be decided when observed.
    These two anecdotes combined result in a Noble Phantasm that is actually pretty cruel.

Foreigner summons a giant box and entraps the target within it. Around Foreigner all the Cats of Ulthar are summoned and start their weird ritual. They all walk around in a circle, two cats next to each other. The box is now the infamous Schrödinger's Box and the target is the cat. When the box is opened among the loud meows of the cats it is determined if they are dead or alive. What decides that? Who knows? Luck? Chance? A curse from the cats performed during their ritual? In the end, it does not matter.
    The moment you are determined to be alive, the cats start attacking you, devouring you alive. All cats have the Vampirism skill, so they become stronger the more they can bite on you. If you hurt them, the cats become even more angry and stronger.

Quotes and Relationships

Unsinkable Sam:
    *Chilling in the sun. While becoming buds, there is an ongoing rivalry who gets the most pets from Master. A compromise was found, named 'Headpat Train'. The Master pets Sam and Sam headpats Foreigner, while Foreigner licks Master's hand.*

Nikola Tesla:
    *The only one in Chaldea that can pet Foreigner like no other. Beneficial to both, Foreigner's fur fuels Tesla's Galvanism.*

Thomas Edison:
    *Despite being fellow Felines, Foreigner dislikes Edison and scratches him whenever possible. King of the Jungle Candidate.*

Abigail Williams (Summer):
    *Other buddies in Chaldea were found. If Foreigner is not found together with Sam, Tesla or the Master, they are with her and her cats.*

Sigmund Freud:
    "Oh damn it, Macak! Did you pee on my couch again?!"
    *Foreigner makes full use of their A Rank Agility Parameter.*

Beast Lair Creators, who vote for DelRey in the current contest:
    *Foreigner approves and hugs their legs.*

Beast Lair Creators, who do not vote for DelRey in the current contest:
    *Activates Second Noble Phantasm, but this time summons Foreigner's Litterbox instead. Foreigner ate asparagus today.*

Lore and Background

After a certain wholesome event in Chaldea Servant Erwin Schrödinger started to ponder. So that is possible? Could I use that? He approached and asked for an audience with on of his Divine Spirits. The fierce Goddess Sekhmet answered his call and they talked. Of course she was annoyed, she had some reason to dislike him, but she dislikes everyone.
    So what happened next? "Well, we can try if ya want. Don't hold me accountable if it doesn't work!"
    And killed him.
    All went according to keikaku, until it didn't.

The plan was to use Sekhmet's authority as a Cat Goddess to separate his Innocent Monster skill from him, so he can stop looking like a cat boy! But it will not work, of course not, Innocent Monster can not be removed, read the skill description, dumbass!

Meanwhile in another part of Chaldea the Summoner and Tesla, Edison and Blavatsky were in a minor Summoning Chamber that is used daily to summon various minor Craft Essences. Of course they were bickering as always, but by sheer and unneeded circumstances, a miracle happened.
    The moment Erwin Schrödinger returned to the Root, Chaldea activated the daily summon and the Root answered back by just sending Erwin back. But what may some already suspect the Servant Erwin Schrödinger is in equal parts Erwin Schrödinger and Schrödinger's Cat. In some parts of the world, the famous non-existent cat is more famous than the creator of it. And just by the sheer presence of the feline Thomas Edison, the Helena Blavatsky who is obsessed with the Foreign and Nikola Tesla, they acted as some kind of catalyst.
    The result? The summoning spit out the most unusual Servant Chaldea has ever seen. A 2* Foreigner.
    The concept of 'Schrödinger's Cat' phantom-fused with the muse of Nikola Tesla, his cat Macak and connected to a certain village in the Dreamlands and their residents, the Cats of Ulthar.
    Thus Foreigner Macak was born.
    What happened to Erwin? Who knows? Ask Fundie! But we have Macak now, so who cares?

Craft Essence

Cat Talk

Foreigner was doing her daily training is the warmth of the boiler room, near the other Joke Servants. It takes dedication to sleep anywhere, so this routine needs to be kept at all costs. But then this minor Servant came and interrupted them. How dare they?!
    "Oi, you. Yeah you, small fry. Are you the cat that was summoned?"
    Foreigner slowly closed their eyes and opened them again.
    "Sheesh, damn cocky, aren't we? Anyways, did you...tell them already?"
    Foreigner yawns widely, showing of her shining white fangs.
    "Thanks, I owe ya one. Would be a bit of a nuisance if Master found out about it. I mean we basically lost a fighter because of me."
    Foreigner purrs.
    "Hehe yeah. You are cool, I feel like you are more vicious than you show others. Can not wait ta see ya fight! Wanna team up someday? When I get summoned alone I could buff ya and make ya even more fearso---""
    "Yo has anyone seen Erwin?"
    "Oh shit, Master!"
    The annoying women entered Spirit Form and Foreigner summoned his box to hide in.
    "Where is he?"

Editors Notes:
    Only WF will get that one reference.

Do not google "Lovecraft Cat Name".

Last edited by DelRey; June 27th, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

10/10 would whale for this good kitty-kitty
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That cat Servant is pretty cute. The imagery of his first NP with Tesla furiously rubbing (wait, that sounds wrong) the cat until it's sparkling with electricity and then hurling it at the opponent is both unspeakably adorable and hilarious. This kinda' reminds me of an idea I had once for a Foreigner Servant that was a fusion of two Phantoms, the Boy Who Drew Cats and Menes from The Cats Of Ulthar, with their eldritch god being Tsathoggua (sometimes depicted as a patron of cats). The concept turned out kind of overcomplicated so I ended up abandoning it, but might still pick up the inspiration to finish sometime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That cat Servant is pretty cute. The imagery of his first NP with Tesla furiously rubbing (wait, that sounds wrong) the cat until it's sparkling with electricity and then hurling it at the opponent is both unspeakably adorable and hilarious. This kinda' reminds me of an idea I had once for a Foreigner Servant that was a fusion of two Phantoms, the Boy Who Drew Cats and Menes from The Cats Of Ulthar, with their eldritch god being Tsathoggua (sometimes depicted as a patron of cats). The concept turned out kind of overcomplicated so I ended up abandoning it, but might still pick up the inspiration to finish sometime.
    even using 'petting' sounds pretty wrong in todays standards.
    I dont know about the boy who draws cats, but Menes is indeed an interesting choice i though about it as well, his inspiration is the the founder of the first egyptian dynasty and the description of the story's Menes makes obvious references to egyptians. But I thought that would expand the scope too much.
    That tsathoggue is a patron of cats is new to me. That thing is just laziness in the flesh and can not find anything to work with for him. I have absolutely no inspiration for them despite being a bigger name in the HPLverse, so seeing you or anyone salvage that thing would be actually pretty cool.
    And overcomplicated Foreigners are nothing new here nowadays after my appearance. Especially after my Hastur and Algol Servants.
    I just noticed that the theme of a connection with an Outer God after the hero's death like Clytie van Gogh is pretty much forgotten. I think Yangs connection was after her death too. I think that is an approach that can ease some story problems one may encounter.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I picked a bad time to release that teaser.

Good cat. Very fun cat. I, too, like cats, and honestly, the second Phantasm is just as funny as the first.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    I picked a bad time to release that teaser.

Good cat. Very fun cat. I, too, like cats, and honestly, the second Phantasm is just as funny as the first.
    If it’s any consolation, I didn’t know who you were teasing anyway. Cuz I’m bad at riddles.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Blog Entries
    God, I saw the servant was a black cat and the class was Foreigner and had an immediate fear response.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    If it’s any consolation, I didn’t know who you were teasing anyway. Cuz I’m bad at riddles.
    Being bad at riddles isn't much of a factor when they're as vague as this one without any context to ground them.

Here's a teaser for my next character.
    If you anyone guesses what this is from this teaser alone, I will give them a cookie and massive kudos.

And yes, I will tell you if you get it.

One becomes two but was never alone.
    More foreign to this place than a painter.
    From an island to a new world unknown.
    And a great love shall be her container.

Such love can sometimes be twisted thusly,
    With a dark cloud of expectations failed.
    For one twisted views things tenditiously,
    And may yet view a struggling world as ailed.

But naive love can light the darkest path,
    Save a soul and body from their deep pain.
    Intellectual and sexual wrath,
    Brings forth a perfect pure and perfect stain.

Two sides together but each their own girl,
    Hope she will turn her love against Earth's burl.

And, let's add to the mix, a song that fits.
    So, someone who came to America off the "new world" line, possibly from one of the island clusters nearby or one far enough that the journey is substantial. No clue on the painter line, but it might just be there so he can allude to them being a Lover. That or Foreigner, but I'm hedging my bets with the former.

Love twisted someone to madness. Whether for the other person mentioned or something else, unclear. Spelled tendentiously wrong, but it means their biased view makes the world seem sick.

So, the person is basically confirmed as a painter here, where whatever love they found brought them out of that dark place somehow.

Two girls, meaning either a famous lesbian painter, or a genderbend. Or, more radically, she found love within herself in a second personality, but that sounds like something I'd write, so I'd say no. Also, do you know the definition of burl? Either "a slub or lump in wool or cloth" or "an attempt", neither of which seem to apply here. You couldn't think of another words, huh? If you're wondering what a slub is, it's a lump or thick place in yarn or thread.

And all that song did was throw out my duel personality theory.

And all of this is almost baseless as the more specific details I applied could be read a few different ways. Basically, I don't see anyone guess who she is without anything even slightly more related to her rather than a bunch of vague lines that could apply to several different people or anyone with the write rewriting of the character. Could even be a Servantverse to make it literally impossible since those people only need to follow their Pan-human counterparts in a couple ways.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Girls", "Painter", and "America" makes me think of Frida Kahlo (who's from Mexico, but close enough). One of her paintings, "The Two Fridas", could fit the "two sides" clue. Her relationship with her husband was also a pretty big part of her life. It can also be argued that she went somewhat mad near the end of her life, and it wouldn't be a stretch for her to qualify as a Foreigner. A lot of the other clues still don't add up though. Then again, even if I turn out to be completely off-base, I'll keep that name in mind for future projects.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 25th, 2021 at 02:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    I feel like Kahlo was done here before or at least I think I associate me knowing her with Beasts Lair. But another artist servant is always nice, perhaps even Berserker or Lover is a nice direction one may take.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I did spell it wrong, dammit. It's now fixed.
    It's also not a song. It's a sonnet.
    She's not a painter, but she does have famous paintings about her. The painter line was in reference to something else.
    Burl is correct. It also refers to an cancer-resembling outgrowth on a tree.

Right on the money with Lover, though. I'm joining the Lover crew.
    And kinda with Foreigner, too.

EDIT: I feel like there's a solid chance someone with the right background knowledge can catch on. It's not an easy guess by any means, but this must be how you feel, Morg.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; June 25th, 2021 at 08:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    I did spell it wrong, dammit. It's now fixed.
    It's also not a song. It's a sonnet.
    She's not a painter, but she does have famous paintings about her. The painter line was in reference to something else.
    Burl is correct. It also refers to an cancer-resembling outgrowth on a tree.

Right on the money with Lover, though. I'm joining the Lover crew.
    And kinda with Foreigner, too.

EDIT: I feel like there's a solid chance someone with the right background knowledge can catch on. It's not an easy guess by any means, but this must be how you feel, Morg.
    it woukd help if we atleast know the country of the Person you are mean ? it now more or les a simply guessing Play without any hints of context like example wise a short one \/

The treasure is on the hilt of the Island that is formed like a Sword ?

Would you know which Island is meant ?

Blog Entries
    My immediate thought is the Sword Coast of Normandy islands.

That said, it will make perfect sense when I release the Servant (either today or tomorrow).

Blog Entries
    My immediate thought is the Sword Coast of Normandy islands.

That said, it will make perfect sense when I release the Servant (either today or tomorrow).
    wrong gues again but okay i will give a hint :This Island was known by the Antique Greeks .

and i am curious which servant it is !

also a Little hint my next servants will be a Burgubdian Spy and Radu the Fair (Vlads brother) however i am unshure About the latters Class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    beside the kitten have you seen my last comment and the Trailer ?

- - - Updated - - -

?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Macak is a sheet I'd still have absolutely loved regardless of timing, but it being a galaxy-brained fit with the new Foreigner lore introduced this week with Yang Guifei's interlude (and completely by chance, at that) makes it all the more special.

Spoiler-tagged just in case anyone wants to read the interlude translation first
    Yang Guifei and Oei deduced that having a historically unconfirmable death is a requirement for the Foreigner Class, tying in with Gilles' previous claim that Foreigner's legends are still happening in the present. And then we get a sheet for Foreigner Schroedinger's Cat, a tale completely about having an unconfirmable death, therefore the best possible candidate to be a Foreigner. (Accidentally) genius move.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Makac: What is this? Is this the sound of two cats absolutely monopolizing Master's time (and bed) and when not doing that running around Chaldea chasing after those pesky Riyo Casters to no end? Well then, I suppose it is!
    DEL I LOVE THIS CHARACTER SO MUCH I'D ROLL THE S WORD OUT OF HIM IF HE WAS IN A GACHA. The idea behind this servant is already so outlandish that it just WORKS, but then you go and make an endearing, funny and whacky cat out of the whole thing? With special guest appearances of other equally amusing characters to boot? What are you, CRAZY? I love this so much. (Casually eyezooms at these references though, don't mind me, just keep going.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Macak is a sheet I'd still have absolutely loved regardless of timing, but it being a galaxy-brained fit with the new Foreigner lore introduced this week with Yang Guifei's interlude (and completely by chance, at that) makes it all the more special.

Spoiler-tagged just in case anyone wants to read the interlude translation first
    Yang Guifei and Oei deduced that having a historically unconfirmable death is a requirement for the Foreigner Class, tying in with Gilles' previous claim that Foreigner's legends are still happening in the present. And then we get a sheet for Foreigner Schroedinger's Cat, a tale completely about having an unconfirmable death, therefore the best possible candidate to be a Foreigner. (Accidentally) genius move.
    Amelia Earhart ripe for Foreigner Class shenanigans.

A cat servant ! Aw man, I love cats. And I sure do love that little guy too. The backstory is hilarious and honestly the first NP is too cute for my brain. Awesome cat;