Page 222 of 620 FirstFirst ... 122172212217220221222223224227232272322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Macak is a sheet I'd still have absolutely loved regardless of timing, but it being a galaxy-brained fit with the new Foreigner lore introduced this week with Yang Guifei's interlude (and completely by chance, at that) makes it all the more special.

Spoiler-tagged just in case anyone wants to read the interlude translation first
    Yang Guifei and Oei deduced that having a historically unconfirmable death is a requirement for the Foreigner Class, tying in with Gilles' previous claim that Foreigner's legends are still happening in the present. And then we get a sheet for Foreigner Schroedinger's Cat, a tale completely about having an unconfirmable death, therefore the best possible candidate to be a Foreigner. (Accidentally) genius move.
    Looking back at my Foreigners I can see Exupery, Fawcett and (arguably, if you count the legends where he became a god of the sea) Antoku qualify for the "unconfirmed death" part, but not so much Hypatia, Brahe or Scriabin. Not quite sure what they mean about "unconfirmable" though since I'm pretty sure Van Gogh's death is at least pretty well-documented.

WAIT.

Foreigner Elvis Presley
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    WAIT.

Foreigner Elvis Presley
    what did he interface with?

a fucking fried peanut butter sandwich?

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    what did he interface with?

a fucking fried peanut butter sandwich?
    You joke but Nasu is lurking this thread and taking notes right now.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Looking back at my Foreigners I can see Exupery, Fawcett and (arguably, if you count the legends where he became a god of the sea) Antoku qualify for the "unconfirmed death" part, but not so much Hypatia, Brahe or Scriabin. Not quite sure what they mean about "unconfirmable" though since I'm pretty sure Van Gogh's death is at least pretty well-documented.
    Van Gogh was treated by doctors and only died whole two days after he shot himself. He's recorded to have been fully conscious after the treatment and talked to people like normal that state. The exact cause of death could have been direct aftereffect of the shot, an infection on the wound, or maybe even something else entirely. That specific detail never went public and there are multiple valid options, so that's enough to count as unconfirmable, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Van Gogh was treated by doctors and only died whole two days after he shot himself. He's recorded to have been fully conscious after the treatment and talked to people like normal that state. The exact cause of death could have been direct aftereffect of the shot, an infection on the wound, or maybe even something else entirely. That specific detail never went public and there are multiple valid options, so that's enough to count as unconfirmable, I guess.
    I think Van Gogh in the context of FGO is only a Foreigner bc she’s a patchwork monster made by the Alien Gods, not because Van Gogh proper would ever be a Foreigner.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot that the body is actually Clytie and that's logically the real way she fits the "no recorded death" pattern. I tunnel visioned into the topic of van Gogh's death.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Van Gogh in the context of FGO is only a Foreigner bc she’s a patchwork monster made by the Alien Gods, not because Van Gogh proper would ever be a Foreigner.
    it is implied he shot himself because an Outer God made contact with him and he refused to give in. Delicate implication DW gives her for a reason of suicide, but that makes up a substantial part of her origin.

thanks for reviews of Macak. I literally just randomly saw "huh, i have 499 posts...i should make something special" and puked out this thing that is btw heavily inspired by WF's meta commentary style. The idea to use the bickering trio as pseudo catalyst was a last minute idea, that was too dumb and too great to pass out on. not that anything else wouldve worked.
    Just shows that my most spontaneous sheets gather the most attention.

And damn thanks comun! that info would have been lost to me, because I dont follow that stuff. But that seems rather restricting imo.
    Looking back at my Foreigners Timur can kinda work, perhaps because of his curse he left on his tomb,
    Munch/Dorian perhaps due to the picture,
    Freud doesnt but he is not connected with a real Outer God,
    Livermore does not count, but perhaps if i argue with the yellow sign.
    Hitler ironically fits,
    We dont talk about my Florence at all anymore,
    Franklin was never actually found so he totally fits.

that is all really interesting
    and the interlude even included NMR-3's Li Bai
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Makac: What is this? Is this the sound of two cats absolutely monopolizing Master's time (and bed)
    sharing a bed with a cat girl? count me in
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    it is implied he shot himself because an Outer God made contact with him and he refused to give in. Delicate implication DW gives her for a reason of suicide, but that makes up a substantial part of her origin.

thanks for reviews of Macak. I literally just randomly saw "huh, i have 499 posts...i should make something special" and puked out this thing that is btw heavily inspired by WF's meta commentary style. The idea to use the bickering trio as pseudo catalyst was a last minute idea, that was too dumb and too great to pass out on. not that anything else wouldve worked.
    Just shows that my most spontaneous sheets gather the most attention.

And damn thanks comun! that info would have been lost to me, because I dont follow that stuff. But that seems rather restricting imo.
    Looking back at my Foreigners Timur can kinda work, perhaps because of his curse he left on his tomb,
    Munch/Dorian perhaps due to the picture,
    Freud doesnt but he is not connected with a real Outer God,
    Livermore does not count, but perhaps if i argue with the yellow sign.
    Hitler ironically fits,
    We dont talk about my Florence at all anymore,
    Franklin was never actually found so he totally fits.

that is all really interesting
    and the interlude even included NMR-3's Li Bai
    your Hindenburg was still in the borders please dont make a second Forreigner Version of that Person . i can already say that the Forreiigner i have in my mind will somewhat fit that criteria though the being in Question will be one from our Worlds Mythology.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WAIT.

Foreigner Elvis Presley
    Faker Elvis who's really just an amalgamation of Elvis impostors. "The Spirit of Las Vegas" indeed.

Blog Entries
    please be carefull some Cougars or Lionesses are wild.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They never truly do, these two always kick their hooman outta the bed because they're cats. You can't win against cats.
    Good luck getting used to your new life, master.

ALSO. PLEASE PLEASE. SOMEONE, PLEASE. LOOK AT THIS ELVIS IDEA JUST RIPE FOR THE TAKING.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Faker Elvis who's really just an amalgamation of Elvis impostors. "The Spirit of Las Vegas" indeed.
    This is starting to sound more like a legit idea the more I think about it. I'll keep it in mind for whenever I need a joke Servant, maybe for a milestone like Delrey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    This is starting to sound more like a legit idea the more I think about it. I'll keep it in mind for whenever I need a joke Servant, maybe for a milestone like Delrey.
    Welp, there's certainly a thought.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Just out of curousity everyone would yuo like to hear the solution of my Little riddle ?

Blog Entries

The First Emperor Descends! Ipiranga, the Sword of Independence, roars!

The Soldier King

“Mother… Father… Miguel… Caroline… Maria… Pedro”

“I am sorry.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t a better King. I’m sorry I wasn’t a better son. A better husband. A better father. All I knew was fighting, the rage of the battlefield and the thrill of victory… after a while, I stopped caring about the reasons I was fighting.”

“I am sorry.”

“But I can do better now. Now I can finally put that strength to good use. To protect Proper Human History, to fight beside my family, my friends, my country.”

“I hope you will forgive this one selfish request of mine… May I fight by your side?”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Saber
    Rider / Lancer
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.83m / 91kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact
    “Victory is a drug, Master. Victory will lead you astray. It’s one of the most wonderful feelings you will find in life, but you must remain vigilant lest you become intoxicated and roam battlefields in search of more.”

Dislikes

“The one I hate the most. The one I wish would suffer and atone for his crimes against my loved ones. The one worthy of no pity or mercy. That wretched existence devoid of humanity… is me.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

“If its for the wellbeing of All and the happiness of the Nation, I’m ready. Tell the people I’m staying.”

A rebellious child at heart, Pedro I remains a man enamoured with new ideas, pushing ever forward in his journey to obtain victory and challenge the world around him. As a ruler, this would eventually push him to cut the ties between Brazil, then a colony, and Portugal, the homeland he had been absent from for much of his life.

Known as the Soldier King, as well as the Liberator, Pedro I was known to engage in lengthy campaigns while dealing with the continous crises of his ruling. Not helped by his whimsical heart which sought new thrills and ideas, easily lead astray by others who took advantage of it.

This search would eventually cost him his wife, who many accused Pedro I of mistreating to the benefit of a mistress. Though such accusations were never proved fully, as a Servant, Pedro I acts as if he were indeed guilty of all the misdeeds attributed to himself, and that regardless of the details, he did hurt his family as often as he hurt his enemies.

A stain which he will never wash away.

The loss of his wife deeply affected Pedro, leading him to cut ties with his mistress and vices. Seeking redemption for an evil he would never be able to take back. Instead, he chose to remove himself from the situation all together, abdicating the crown of Brazil in favor of his son, Pedro, and the crown of Portugal to his eldest daughter, Maria.

Having cast aside all titles and authority as a monarch, Pedro I would continue to fight for as long as he lived. Seeking new battlefields in search of a great deed, something so great that it might perhaps help him forget the mistakes of the past.

Even now, as a servant, he still seeks that battlefield.

Personality

“You are the saddest prince in the world.”

Guilt. Overwhelming guilt and a need for atonement are what drive Pedro I as a Servant. having dedicated most of his adult life to putting out fires and waging battles, the Soldier King is not a man who easily relaxes; rather,you could say he is constantly on the lookout for the next crisis.

There is no time for ephemeral pleasures when the next battle might be upon him soon.

However, that does not mean his bloodthirsty or a glory hound. Rather, he is so used to conflict that his paranoia pushes him to expect conflict even when there is none to be found. Looking over his shoulder as he expects something to go wrong while he is not looking.

Pedro has a soft spot for two things only. His family and the loves he found in life. Refusing to engage in any romantic relationships as a servant, he fervently holds onto a promise to be a better King, Father and Husband, looking to help others as an errant knight and later on protecting the remaining human population of the El Dorado Lostbelt regardless of his mission to prune said Lostbelt.

If summoned at the same time as a member of his family, Pedro I will become somber yet overprotective. Wanting to avoid hurting his family, yet at the same time guarding them against the world if needed. Regardless of how much danger he himself ends up in.

“You don’t need to worry about me, Master. Keep moving forward, towards victory. My blade will be your blade. My body will be your shield. Keep moving, and live a life without regrets.”

Class Skills
    Riding - [C]

One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as
    Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance - [B+]

A product of D Pedro’s protection by a river spirit. In tandem with the natural resistance of the Saber Class, he is able to shrug off most spells, even if he lacked education in magecraft, being a King born during a time where mystery had already declined.

Personal Skills
    Protection of the Red Waters - [C]

Beloved by the spirit of the Ipiranga, Pedro has turned the small, usually forgetful location into the cradle of a free nation. Through this connection, Pedro I can manifest the red-tinted waters of the Ipiranga through his blade and fire slashing cuts with tremendous power and accuracy.

Crown of Abdication - [A]

At one point, Pedro I reigned as both Emperor of Brazil and Heir to the Throne of Portugal. Wielding the Authority to rule over both nations, he instead chose to forfeit his rights to the crown of Portugal and pass them onto someone else, as well as abdicating in favor of his son Pedro, who would become the second and final Emperor of Brazil. As a Skill, Crown of Abdication allows Pedro to grant the skills normally gained by Imperial Privilege onto others. At this Rank, he can gift those skills to two individuals simultaneously.

Trouble with Women - [E+]

A man who in life was lead astray by the charms of women, resulting in the loss of his wife. Having resolved himself in life to be better and not stray from a righteous path, Pedro I was said to have succeeded in life, decreasing the rank of this Skill to its absolute lowest.

He will still remark and notice the beauty of women around him, but has developed the discipline to completely ignore their charms and act only as a proper Knight should in their defense. Though it has a very low chance of ‘Charming’ an individual who fits his four criteria (Family Background, Culture, Beauty, Kindness)

Southern Cross - [B]

A fighting technique developed by Pedro’s long time friend and ally, the Duke of Caxias. As a Saber, Pedro’s rank in this skill is higher than usual, but still does not match the original. At Rank B, this Skill allows the creation of three simultaneous afterimages which increase the amount of attacks Pedro can unleash at any given time.

Noble Phantasm
    Ipiranga: The Warcry Heard by Red Water
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The site of Pedro’s most famous deed. The declaration of independence which would lead to the birth of Brazil as its own Nation and Empire. It’s importance is such that the very place where it happened is now just as famous. A small brook named for its red waters, the Ipiranga is seamlessly connected to Pedro’s legend and his Noble Phantasm.

And that includes the spirit which resided there.

A river spirit, barely sentient of its own purpose. Something small and fragile which would have broken down and vanished as the Age of Man progressed. Instead its very name became intertwined with the birth of a Nation…

“Really, just how reckless can that man be! Throwing himself over and over again into fights. Truly, a blockhead amongst blockheads!”

Slung over Saber’s back. The red cape which ruffles windlessly is nothing else but a physical representation of his bond with the spirit of the Ipiranga brook, a figure who wordlessly watched over him during life and even now is summoned alongside him as the Armor he wears and the Blessing which powers it.

If, for whatever reason, Pedro is rendered unconscious… well… let’s not think about that.

“Listen, Master. I know this guy. He is completely hopeless. Utterly so! But if you ever hurt him… if I ever have to watch silently as he cries in despair again… I won’t forgive you, okay? Regardless of his faults, this dumbass and I are partners!”

O Libertador: Fate of a Nation, Independence or Death
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The act of severing the connection of Brazil and Portugal, as well as their centuries old relationship. The declaration which immortalized Pedro I in Brazilian History. To become independent or die trying. And this Noble Phantasm is nothing more than the crystallization of this concept.

A single sword strike which severs and reverses the ‘bond’ between two parties. Be it something like a curse, a contract of master and servant or even something far more conceptual as the ‘present’ self from the ‘past’. If there is a relationship between any two beings this Noble Phantasm is capable of severing that connection and reverting the nature of its bond.

Turning a ‘Master’ into a ‘Servant’, a ‘King’ into a ‘Follower’.

A ‘Beast’ into a ‘Savior’.

A ‘Fake’ into ‘Reality’.

It can be called a Sword of Reversal.

However, its true nature can only be released if Pedro I resolves to put his life on the line. A single swing which can ‘sever’ fate and overturn a hopeless situation at the cost of one’s own life.

Relationships
    Maria Leopoldina
    “Caroline… I… No… I don’t deserve to say those words. Don’t deserve to be in your presence. After everything that happened. You deserved better. And I… don’t deserve the wonderful children you left me. But know this… they will always love you. Even if I failed to.”
    Pedro II
    “You look old, son. Wise and well lived. A true ruler who became everything I could not. You would probably hit me if I apologized, no? Yes… thought so. But maybe you will allow this old soldier to lend you his sword?”
    Isabel
    “Your father was not to blame for the burden you now hold. That is my sin to bear. I cannot bear to watch as father and daughter fight. But hopefully this life of mine will be able to quench your fire.”
    Miguel I
    “Miguel… I’m sorry. No… it’s probably already too late for apologies. And as you are, you would never listen to them. So point your sword to me, brother. Only at me. Do not take your eyes away. As always, this feud is between us.”
    Carlota Joaquina
    “Mother… I wish things could be different. I wish you didn’t have to go away. But even now, you can’t help but lust after something that is no longer ours. I cannot abide for it, Mother.”
    Sebastian
    “Who is the true King? Foolishness. This land has no King, Wished One. This land is Free!”
    Aqualtune
    “You don’t want an apology either. No, you want something I cannot give you. I cannot rewrite history, nor can I ease the burdens of your people. What I can do, however, is reassure you that one day, your kin and my own will be one and the same under the sun.”
    The Golden King
    “You are wrong, El Dorado. And you must be stopped. For the sake of my children and the children which came after them. Their story must not end at the hands of a cold unfeeling machine. They are free to choose their destiny!”

Blog Entries
    YES! HE IS FINALLY HERE! Its like 2am right now but the second i wake up im gonna give a dialogue line for Miguel towards Pedro I. I will pour all hate i can muster on his dialogue. Really love the knight character, did you base it on his title "the soldier king"? Cant say I know much about the lore about his first NP but i still find it cool. His second one, however, i absolutely loved it. Also, crown of abdication is a really creative skill.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 25th, 2021 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    YES! HE IS FINALLY HERE! Its like 2am right now but the second i wake up im gonna give a dialogue line for Miguel towards Pedro I. I will pour all hate i can muster on his dialogue. Really love the knight character, did you base it on his title "the soldier king"? Cant say I know much about the lore about his first NP but i still find it cool. His second one, however, i absolutely loved it. Also, crown of abdication is a really creative skill.
    You pretty much nailed it! The Soldier King is one of the titles he has and it defientely influenced how I conceived this version of Pedro I, as someone who focuses on fighting and winning over ruling. Who left the burdens of leadership to other people and focused solely on fighting.

The first NP refers to a specific location called 'Riacho do Ipiranga'. It's the place where Pedro I declared the Independence of Brazil. The Noble Phantasm is the source of his 'Protection of the Red Waters', and functions as a second entity within Pedro that is the 'Spirit of the Ipiranga', whose name became intertwined with Pedro's and the history of Brazil, thus making it one of the most famous locations in the country. As a result, he is always summoned with an 'embodiment' of the small river slung over him as a red cape. Because Ipiranga means 'Red Water'.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me enjoying Wyvern's sheets: Nice.
    Me enjoying Wyvern's post-sheet breakdown: I like your funny words, magic man.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium