Page 226 of 621 FirstFirst ... 126176216221224225226227228231236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Okay, first of all : that Tricolor Liberté-Égalité-Fraterrnité looks sick, DelRey, so I'm totally using this code for something I'll do at some point.

And now to the main stuff : That sheet is good ! I don't know anything about her history or what, but I like Iracema ! I also haven't been commenting on Delfinger's sheet (or your incredible Lostbelt "trailer") but I'm hyped as hell for this, Wyvern. Can't wait to see more of this !

Blog Entries
    I actually have fun playing with the code. If one wants a certain effect or style, just say so and perhaps I can find a way.

And I wanna see my Fairytale/Pokemon Intro in action, so if anyone has a Servant in the works that could fit it, try it. I have no ideas so far

🞂 Start New Game. 🞂 Hello there! Welcome to the World of Pokemon! 🞂 My name is OAK! People call me the Pokemon Prof. 🞂 This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon. Fore some people Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. 🞂 Myself...I study Pokemon as a profession. 🞂 First, what is your name? 🞂 I should call you 'Lancer'. Are you sure? But what is your True Name? 🞂 I should look for it myself? Okay then.The Sheet
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I actually have fun playing with the code. If one wants a certain effect or style, just say so and perhaps I can find a way.

And I wanna see my Fairytale/Pokemon Intro in action, so if anyone has a Servant in the works that could fit it, try it. I have no ideas so far
    are the intro is a crossover Delrey ? and you dont mean a Anime media servant i asuume Right ?

Ah now have i clicked in the next how did you do that ?and how would it be a Hephaestus servant with Erza ? or a Plinius the Elder as he wrote the first Nature Enciclopedia where also some mythical beasts are included ? or even a Arisstoteles profile the Grand Master and Father of Biology ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 29th, 2021 at 08:18 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I think this intro is a good method to tell a story at the beginning. Like the first sentences of a fairytale. I use Pokemon because that is what inspired this idea.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I know the contest has ended congratulation BnEI for Winning besides , do i plan to revive the Create a Mage contest how many of you would be interested to participate it ?

Blog Entries
    Wyvern: I always enjoy reading your sheets, I love learning new things about brazil. Is she supposed to be the Crypter's servant? If so, oh boy, she is really powerful.

Blog Entries
    Iracema: Really good servant i must say i must now also read About her master wyvern really good i must say .I must really say that you mustbe a plant Enthusiast as in your last profiles are Always Tree or plant Elements included . Also i made a awhile ago also a Tree Girl servan i would be curious how yu and Iracem would think of my Arbre ?

Also one Question aside the modern Rulers in South america that are descendants of European Royalities what are the most important and or powerfull Rulers in the Middle /South american Antique history ? as i want at on Point atempt to make also servants from the new world aside some Noth american Spirits ,few Indians respectively Cryptids .

besides i am curious have you seen my last servant i would be curious About your oppinion ? and would you participate in the Mage contest i will in the next days start ?

Blog Entries
    called it, there it is

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Also one Question aside the modern Rulers in South america that are descendants of European Royalities what are the most important and or powerfull Rulers in the Middle /South american Antique history ?
    I dunno man, I don't think "strong, powerful and important South American ruler" is a thing you should be asking for. You're approaching it from the wrong angle, I think... We are not Europe, after all.
    Then again, precisely because we're not Europe you can think outside the box.

Take the Norte Chico civilization, for example. The oldest recorded South American civilization, in Peru, contemporaneous with the Egyptians. They are OLD - and I'm sure that there are some cool ass deities there for you to Servant-fy, if you wish to do so.

Also @DelRey your wizardry is always amazing me, I'll put those codes to good use one of these days. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 29th, 2021 at 12:14 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I dunno man, I don't think "strong, powerful and important South American ruler" is a thing you should be asking for. You're approaching it from the wrong angle, I think... We are not Europe, after all.

Take the Norte Chico civilization, for example. The oldest recorded South American civilization, in Peru, contemporaneous with the Egyptians. They are OLD - and I'm sure that there are some cool ass deities there for you to Servant-fy, if you wish to do so.

Also @DelRey your wizardry is always amazing me, I'll put those codes to good use one of these days. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
    hm thanks for the hint Howaito i meant with ancient just before the European invaders as for me is examplewise Moctezuma a Ruler which is in his World understanding and cultureal context comparable with the Egyptian Pharao or some old Indian Rulers .

i meant those that were the most succesfull or capable Rulers of the Astecs ,Olmeks , Inka and so on .

Also as i remember in a Book of what i read have i read that the Stoneheads of the Olmeks are sharing characteristics with west African arts respetively anatomic Attributes and that in the i think it were Chile near the vilage valdivia were mysterious artifacts discovered which are having stylistics tha are unique in whole southamerica and they didnt showed any stylistic evolutions but the most Special fact is that they are completely ident with artifacts of the japanese Joumon age and not distinguish able so were . Africans and japanese before the Europes the first visitoers of South america perhaps can someone make a Nasu Twist out of that .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post

It's like Frenzy says. South America doesn't have a Iskandar or a King Arthur. Not really. What we do have, however, is a collection of intereting and personable characters who we can try and sell as servants. If you want more mystery-heavy kings, you can try and look for the Inca Emperors. They are very interesting to learn about and you could probably make some interesting servants out of them.

My crusade to create a slice of the nasuverse for us South Americans that doesn't amount to ORT hype isn't to power wank servants out of the scale, but to create the best versions of them by taking mechanics and nasuvere logic to make them work.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Class: Caster
    Alt. Class: Berserker
    True Name: Hestia
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Armament: Various

Parameters:
    Strength: D~A
    Endurance: E~B+
    Agility: E~B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B+

Class Skills:

Hearth Creation EX
    A personal variant of Territory Creation. Lauded as the Goddess of the Home, Hearth, and Family, Caster can create a space embodying the concept of home where a divine sheath of fire rests in its center. It is here where bonds can be turned into strength and a refuge from the harshness of the world can be found. It also bears the function of connecting to and converting nearby leylines to a limited reproduction of the Divine-make leylines created on Olympus.

Item Construction E (A+)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster has a wide range of knowledge on many disciplines of item manufacturing from her time surfing throu-*cough*, peaking at*cough*, managing the various data streams of her family along with absorbing the leftover and overlooked stores of Cronus. However, that is the limit of her ability. She does not have the means of constructing such items so her rank is at the lowest possible one.

Personal Skills:

Goddess' Divine Core EX
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed. Despite acting as a pseudo-servant, inhabiting one of the bodies of her devoted priestesses, her divinity seems to be unchanged. There were many times that her name was invoked as a priestly title to describe an individual so maybe she designated her as "Hestia of Chaldea" for the time being.

Immovable Hearth A++
    A skill representing both Caster's nature as one who tended to the hearth at all times, always secluded from others in more ways than one, and her role as an individual who is entirely unaffected by the powers of Aphrodite. She holds an implacable mentality that surpasses her siblings, bearing unprecedented amounts of resistance to mental effects, especially the likes of fear and confusion. However, this has the side effect of making her supernaturally hardheaded about some things.

The Elder Youngest B++
    A skill denoting the unique state of being of Hestia. She was noted to have been born first among the Olympian gods yet also the last to be yielded from their father Khronos, making her both youngest and eldest of the Olympians. Hestia has the ability to switch her temporal state of being to either a past or future version of herself, shifting her parameters and general health on the fly, which vaguely resemble an ability used by a certain magician. This skill also seems to shift her state of mind to the point in time of her condition which can be both fortunate and unfortunate in various cases. The highest form of this skill is used for Aletheia Vesta.

Affection of The Gods EX
    A Skill as to indicate the favor of the Gods of Olympus.​ Renders assorted effects. The beloved sister of the Olympians; the one designated to take care of all hearths that preside within Greece. She is to not be harmed. She is to not be hated. For she is family. Manifests in her noble phantasm, Olympia Philia.

Noble Phantasms

Aletheia Vesta: Return To Your Broken Prime
    Type: Anti-Self

The first noble phantasm of Caster. Well, it is not exactly a noble phantasm but the highest expression of her skill The Elder Youngest. It is the reversion of her Saint Graph to the point of when she was in combat against a calamity from long ago. Her parameters are boosted passively to the point where Caster is able to directly combat a servant in one of the Knight classes. Her divinity is expressed fully and she also gains use of the Skill "One who crosses the sea of stars". However, along with the strength that comes with the form, comes the rush of madness of the relentless combat against a monster. It is in that state that she is entrenched in the madness of endlessly fighting to aid her family, blind to everything around her. She is also severely injured when in that state, so the chances of her spirit core completely breaking down becomes increasingly likely.

Olympia Philia: Authority Of Family
    Type: Anti-Unit

The true noble phantasm of Caster. The representation of the love and devotion she gave to her family and the love given back. Hestia was always in the background for the sake of protection. The gods loved Hestia so they would unhesitatingly use their authorities to aid her time after time. The case is no different here. Hestia can make use of their symbols from the arrows of Artemis and Apollo to the lightning bolts of Zeus to even the Aegis of Athena. Their help would come when she asks, as even in the maddened state of Aletheia Vesta, Caster keeps this ability though in a more limited form like only being able to manifest items of combat like Poseidon's Trident or the stolen Sword of Mars.

Lore

Caster's true name is Hestia, the Goddess of the Hearth, Home, and Family. She was marked as both eldest and youngest through the circumstances of being the first born of the gods and the last one regurgitated. However, that was not how her story truly began. Originally created long ago as a program by Rhea, she was presented to Cronus with the intent of aiding in management of the various data systems. Unfortunately, her existence was dismissed and she was shelved deep within the isolated parts of Cronus' internal library but she was not done.

Time passed on and Hestia thrived within the Cronus, feeding on the various amounts of junk data, modifying herself on the information provided from the leftovers, gaining a sort of pseudo-consciousness. And with it came a wish. She longed to be a part of something, anything, having been rejected and thrown away to be forgotten. She would get her wish. Outside of where she presided, the new generation of machine gods were being created, Hestia was added as an afterthought due to, in her words, taking up space. Her consciousness inserted into an Aletheia, she was known as the Cross Coordination and Interpersonal Communication Platform, managing the streams of data efficiently and providing ease of communication between individual machine gods. She was weak but that was fine. Hestia was a part of something now: a family. Then came the white titan.

It was a disaster that she wasn't supposed to be a part of. She wouldn't be able to harm the calamitous being. But even then, her family was fighting it, and so would she. Hestia fought the hardest of them all, even with her relative weakness compared to the others. She had too much to lose so she fought even as her Aletheia was breaking down. She wouldn't stop fighting, to point she was left more injured than the other machine gods. Put in a much weakened state, her remnant was in a similar state but her family survived the ordeal so Hestia accepted the price. She was put in as the Goddess of the Hearth and Family, receiving the first of all prayers and never to be put in the foreground. It was a general rule around that she was not to be harmed, not to be trouble. It was best her family could do for her.

Personality

Caster has a passive nature in most normal circumstances, making sure to never involve herself in violent affairs. Dutiful at her job in maintaing the hearth, she is almost never seen by people and she also hold very presence within a space. She cares a lot about the other gods of Olympus, even the ones that weren't around before, knowledgeable but uncaring of their flaws. Caster can come off as somewhat awkward to a new person, having never spoken to many different people before, but she also dislikes being alone so she will hang in the background even without talking to others.

After a certain event, she can also switch to a fiercely protective persona in which gratuitous violence is, at most times, her common response. In that state, her mannerisms are more akin to a Berserker, rarely ever speaking and moving around in the way similar to a ferocious beast.

Creator's Note: I cant help but feel that I went too overboard with this remake. Like, did I make her too strong? Did I not make lore representative enough of her Skills? Is her NP too strong? Is Hearth Creation even neccessary?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    It's like Frenzy says. South America doesn't have a Iskandar or a King Arthur. Not really. What we do have, however, is a collection of intereting and personable characters who we can try and sell as servants. If you want more mystery-heavy kings, you can try and look for the Inca Emperors. They are very interesting to learn about and you could probably make some interesting servants out of them.

My crusade to create a slice of the nasuverse for us South Americans that doesn't amount to ORT hype isn't to power wank servants out of the scale, but to create the best versions of them by taking mechanics and nasuvere logic to make them work.
    Thanks Wyvern and i understand how you mean´it . Also i can undestannd your Motivation i also want to make manyservants of especially the Levantine Region and Easteurope as there is still much un represented servants were also quite many intersting persons are unused though i muist first Research their culture to undestand them before i can make a more in Depth servant . About powerlevel what do you think are my servnts to powerfull ? AS i also try to include nasuverse logic and i think the more historic one is important the more power is justified or am i false ?

A example of some intersting servant candidates is that \/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10...rominent_Serbs

and would you like via message hear of my Grailwar Story some mage ideas and some Sigularity and Lostbelt ideas ?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Prambanan
    -- Racing Against the Morning Sun --

"Greetings, Master! Servant Caster, Bandung Bandawasa, has been summoned at your behest! Come now, do you have any 'impossible' requests you would like to see completed? Like slaying a tyrannical demon king, or building 999 temples in a single night? If you do, feel free to entrust such tasks to me. Conquering the impossible is pretty much what a hero is all about, after all!"

Source

"Fight in the name of good, denounce the evils of oppression and injustice... things used to be so simple back then. But that girl... she was innocent. That I know for sure. Amidst all the chaos, the bloody fervor of war... she never wanted any of that. Even so, knowing that, I..."

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Saber, Berserker

True Name: Bandung BandawasaRakai Pikatan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical Facts (9th century), Javanese Folklore

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B+
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Likes: Heroism, 'impossible requests', saving others, a certain princess
    Dislikes: Tyrants, himself, the sunrise
    Talent: Simping Commanding all manner of demonic beasts and phantasmal species, swordsmanship
    Natural Enemy: Rara JonggrangPramodhawardhani, Prabu Boko
    Armament: Magecraft, sword, summoning spells
    Catalyst: A slab of rock from Prambanan temple, Central Java, Indonesia

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (EX)

The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. As King, Caster constructed the Prambanan temple complex, the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia and the second-largest in Southeast Asia after the Angkor Wat. According to local folklore, this site is more than a place of worship. Dedicated to
    The Creator
    Brahma
    , The PreserverVishnu, and
    The Destroyer
    Shiva
    , it also serves as a bridge between the mortal realm and
    Prajnaparamita
    the formless realm
    . This allows Caster to channel a small portion of the three deities' authorities through his first Noble Phantasm.

"Heh, are you impressed, Master? An Ex-ranked Territory Creation is a given, considering I finished those 999 temples in a single night. Hm? What's that? Wasn't there supposed to be a 1000th temple according to my legend? Um, I'd... rather not talk about that one. A-Ahem! Point is, it's a bridge to enlightenment... or something like that. Yeah, let's just go with that."

Item Construction (B+)

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster is able to create a wide array of items (including weapons imbued with curses, magical concoctions, and stone golems) due to his vast array of thaumaturgical knowledge, combined with the aid he receives from the demons contracted under him.

"Hmm, looks like I'm not quite sure on how to craft this item here... then I'll entrust this one to you, 'kay?"
    *Inhuman growling noises*
    "No, no, I'm not pawning my job on you guys! According to this contract here, this is a mutually beneficial arrangement! Probably!"

Divinity (E++)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Aside from his connection to the Prambanan temple, Caster had little to no connection to the divine in life (the contracts he formed with various demons most likely did not help matters), granting him Divinity at a very low rank. This rank can be considerably increased by performing certain rituals to his three patron deities, or through the use of his first Noble Phantasm. However, Caster never seems to care much for this Skill to begin with.

"If I were to throw away my humanity, perhaps things could have been easier... but no, that would have been too easy. I don't deserve to forget, lest she would die for nothing. I shall always remain human, as a constant reminder of my- Ah, M-Master! I didn't see you there! You shouldn't sneak up on people like that! Hm? Me? It's nothing! Just... talking to myself, that's all! Honestly, the reason why my Divinity is so low is simply because I have no need of any god's guidance! A true hero should strive to cut open their own path, while retaining their humanity! Ahaha!"

Personal Skills
    Summoner's Charisma (B)

A Skill denoting Caster's unique brand of magecraft; the ability to summon and command all kinds of demons and phantasmal beasts, signing a specific contract with these creatures grant him an equivalent of a single Command Spell over them (although he has to sustain their mana cost as well, similar to a Master-Servant contract). That said, even without a contract, demons and phantasmals will find themselves unnaturally drawn to Caster. Aside from simply summoning them, Caster also excels in delegating tasks to them, befitting of each creature's knowledge and specialties.

"Hey now, calling it a 'contract' makes it sound so cold and impersonal! We're all friends here, and I completely trust them to have my back at any time! For what is a hero without the friends they made along the way?"
    *Inhuman growling noises*
    "See? they agree with me! Probably!"

Unyielding Will (B)

A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. This Skill perfectly summarizes Caster's relationship with a certain princess. While she continuously rejected his advances, made numerous attempts on his life, and issued him with one impossible request after another, the young prince's affection never once wavered in the face of these adversities. A hero single-mindedly determined to anything he sets his mind into.

"Some may consider me a fool so hopelessly in love, and they're not entirely wrong about that. But there's a bit more to it than that, you know? I wanted to see her smile. For her to realize that this life is still worth living. In hindsight, my actions may have been misguided, but I wanted to save her... for I was the one who doomed her to that tragic fate."

Vow of Restraint (A-)

A vow that Caster took after committing his greatest sin. To never lose his temper and get carried away by his feelings ever again. To maintain a calm, rational judgment in any circumstance. A variation of Calm and Collected and Emotional Freezing, this Skill functions as a limiter of sorts, restraining a portion of Caster's power outside of certain specific circumstances (sealing his second Noble Phantasm, for one), while at the same time greatly increasing his resistance to external mental interference. Unfortunately, as this Skill's true nature is closer to repression as opposed to healthier methods of managing emotions, this resistance effect does not protect Caster from internal emotional and psychological wounds (such as his crippling sense of guilt over what happened during his life). Breaking this restraint, unlikely as it is, would grant Caster a massive power boost at the cost of his sanity, replacing this Skill with Berserk at an equal rank. In this state, he would attack indiscriminately using his second Noble Phantasm. A Command Spell is required to restrain him in this state.

"Actually, if things ever got that bad, use that Command Spell to kill me instead. Please, I'm begging you. After all, if I was willing to break that vow for a second time, who's to say I won't break it a third time? or a fourth? Therefore, I'd like to die before that happens. Through that, at the very least... I won't betray her, nor myself, once again."

Noble Phantasm(s)

Illusory Realm of the Trimurti
    Prambanan: Devagraha

"So that's how my successors interpreted this temple, eh? Well, that's fine by me. A gate of enlightenment, a bridge between humanity and the gods... I may be a hero-king, but they overestimated the things I did. Then again, I won't complain. If it brought peace and prosperity to my people, I suppose I'm satisfied. Now then, welcome to the great Prambanan temple complex, house of the Trimurti! Please enjoy your stay.​"

Source

Type: Fortress
    Range: 10-1000
    Max Targets: -

The Prambanan temple complex, Caster's greatest architectural work, which he finished overnight through the help of the demons he contracted. Historically speaking, it was a place of worship dedicated to
    The Creator
    Brahma
    The Preserver
    Vishnu
    , and
    The Destroyer
    Shiva
    . As a Servant, Caster can manifest this temple as his Noble Phantasm. Without releasing its True Name, this Noble Phantasm functions as an extension of his Territory Creation, acting as a home base of sorts. Constructing all 999 temples consecutively would require roughly 12 hours of uninterrupted meditation, although constructing a single temple would take about five minutes. Once constructed, each of these temples serve a variety of purposes, including allowing Caster to channel partial authorities of the Trimurti, acting as terminals to store magical energy, as well as boosting Caster's own mana generation rate and combat capabilities similar to a minor fame boost.

This Noble Phantasm serves an entirely different function with its True Name released. Upon doing so, a reality marble is formed, consisting of a temple complex that stretches infinitely, akin to a labyrinth. Functioning as a "gateway to the afterlife", wraiths roam this temple complex, obediently following Caster's every command to attack or separate his targets. Furthermore, the targets' mana cost steadily increases as they roam the area, placing a strict time limit for them to find an exit before fading away completely.

This Noble Phantasm possesses a single point of weakness; amidst all the identical-looking temples, there is a secret 1000th temple. One that appears no different from any other, save for one glaring difference; an unfinished statue inside the temple. Touching this statue would instantly deactivate this Noble Phantasm, bringing all trapped targets back into reality. As to why Caster would willingly leave such an obvious weak point completely unattended and unguarded (sometimes he would even openly announce this weakness out loud upon activating this Noble Phantasm)... who can say, really?

Incidentally, Caster could also use the unfinished statue as a catalyst to chain-summon a certain princess, although it's highly unlikely for him to do so, considering his... feelings on the matter.

Tragic Aftermath of the False Dawn
    Rara Jonggrang

"A-Ah, no... Am I... too late once again..? No, no, no... Why..? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!? AAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: -

The 1000th temple. A crystallization of Caster's greatest sin. His ultimate trump card, one which he normally refuses to use under any circumstances. Normally, nothing short of a Command Spell could make him activate this Noble Phantasm willingly. This Noble Phantasm is nothing more than a simple yet absolutely horrifying spell; a powerful, large scale petrification spell that turns any living creature within his vicinity into stone within seconds. Servants possessing B-ranked and below Magic Resistance gains partial resistance against this petrification effect, yet at most, this resistance could only grant them an additional minute or two to get out of this Noble Phantasm's range before they succumb to the spell. Those possessing A-ranked Magic Resistance may bypass this time limit, although they must constantly devote a portion of their mental prowess to actively fight off the petrification effect. Furthermore, staying in the same position for more than a few seconds at a time would further accelerate the process. All in all, this is a simple yet horrifying Noble Phantasm that causes "the complete cessation of all life" within Caster's immediate vicinity. Tragically, unleashing this Noble Phantasm would mean completely breaking Caster mentally. Confronted by his greatest fear and the source of his trauma, Caster is reduced to a raving madman more akin to a Berserker, losing all reason and unable to differentiate friend from foe.

That said, if one is able to help Caster get over his trauma and process his emotions in a healthier manner, he may be able to exert more authority over this Noble Phantasm without losing his mind, increasing its effectiveness, focusing its range, and minimizing collateral damage. Doing so is much easier said than done, however...

Description
    Caster's True Name is Bandung Bandawasa, also known as Rakai Pikatan, a semi-mythological Javanese Hero King responsible for building the Prambanan temple complex, uniting the Hindu and Buddhist kingdoms of Medang and Mataram respectively and ushering an age of prosperity for both.

Caster is a hero. He knows full well of this fact and expects to be treated like one. He claims to value the classic principles of chivalry and heroism, while hypocritically ignoring all of said principles and allowing his contracted demons to do most of the fighting and heavy-lifting for him while he casually sits in the backline while barely expending any effort. He is so annoyingly arrogant to the point he would openly announce his True Name, weaknesses and blind spots freely in battle with no regard for his own well-being. Even when he goes on the offensive, he tends to hold back most of the time, believing his enemies to be "not worth the effort". All in all, your typical "smug jobber" archetype fated to fall thanks to his own hubris. A far cry from the legends who depicted him as a wise, talented Hero King, gifted as both a warrior and a mage.

...Of course, the truth runs much deeper than that. Deep down, Caster is defined only by the guilt he felt towards a certain princess. He knows the full extent of his talent, and what misery it would bring should he lose control of his emotions once again. Caster has a deep-seated fear of his own powers, and that's why he resolved to exert only the bare minimum amount of effort in battle. Not because he's afraid of what his enemies could do to him, but because he's afraid of what he could do to his enemies if left unchecked. Similarly, he freely announces his weaknesses so that he could be stopped should he go berserk once again (though it can be argued that he also has some semi-suicidal tendency caused by his overwhelming sense of guilt). Lastly, he assumes the personality of a smug, annoying Hero King to consciously distance himself from others. From his prior experiences in life, Caster learned that being genuinely honest would result in him being loved. In turn, being loved would cause him to develop emotional, platonic, and/or romantic attachments towards the other party. Finally, these attachments could cause him to lose control over himself and potentially harm his loved ones. Thus, as a Servant, Caster rejects any type of deeper understanding with others, instead playing the part of an annoying, simple-minded "hero" to drive others away, while genuinely believing that by doing so, he could prevent them from getting hurt by his own hands in the future.

In life, Caster held a very black-and-white view of morality; fight for good, destroy evil, and so on. He also has a very strong compulsion to help others (bordering on savior complex), believing it to be one of the few things that could grant him joy in an utterly boring world. Yet it was this very same complex that led him to his downfall back then. Now, Caster actively suppresses this side of himself, helping others only if it's absolutely "in-character" for the prideful Hero King to do. After all, "what use is helping people now if it will only get them hurt later on?"

All in all, Caster is a deeply problematic and emotionally broken Servant who hides under the mask of a "perfect hero" while constantly drowning in regrets and self-loathing. Only a highly empathetic Master may be able to see this darker side of his, and should the Master be able to help him confront his past, they may be able to unearth a more earnest, genuine side to him. A true Hero King worthy of his title. One who admits how naive and misguided he can be at times, but would continuously improve himself and stubbornly insist on helping others regardless of his own shortcomings.

Lore (warning: long):
    Once upon a time on the ancient lands of Java, there were two warring kingdoms. The Hindu kingdom of
    Medang
    Pengging
    was prosperous, and wisely ruled by its king, Prabu Damar Maya. Conversely, the Buddhist kingdom of
    Mataram
    Boko
    was ruled by a tyrant known as Prabu Boko, a cruel man who controlled his own people through fear, and a master of the forbidden arts. The two kingdoms were evenly matched in almost every aspect, and the vicious war raged for decades. Countless casualties fell from both sides, and the people desperately wished for a savior to end this bloody war. Soon enough, their prayers were answered through the birth of one man fated to put an end to the conflict and bring Java into an age of prosperity...

Bandung Bandawasa was a prince of Pengging, and from childhood, he knew that he was destined for great things. As a prince, his family granted him the best education the kingdom could offer. He learned the art of battle from accomplished generals, and studied the ways of the world from the wisest of sages. By the time the young prince was in his early teens, he was praised for his talents as a warrior, a sage, and a ruler. A true "golden child", in every sense of the word. Unfortunately, his talents led to him feeling extremely bored of his surroundings. The prince fought in several small skirmishes with Boko forces. Occasionally, he even fought a number of demons and phantasmal beasts during his travels. Yet none of those foes ever truly posed a threat to him. The King, Prabu Damar Maya, urged his son to use his powers for good and devote himself to help the citizens of the kingdom. For a time, the prince obeyed, and through that he earned even more praise and adoration from the masses. Even so, he still craved for more.

Bored out of his mind, and believing his training to be more than enough, the young prince Bandung Bandawasa begged for his father to allow him to fight in the front lines. He boasted on how the strongest forces of the opposing kingdom would be no match for him, and even the tyrant Prabu Boko would fall to his blade. The King was initially hesitant, wondering if perhaps his son's arrogance would spell his downfall in the battlefield. Even so, Bandung Bandawasa's pleas finally won out in the end, and the King appointed him to lead the next assault on the capital of the Boko kingdom.

True to his word, Bandung Bandawasa easily dominated the battlefield. Within a few days, the kingdom of Pengging finally attained their first decisive victory over their mortal enemies, their first decisive victory in years. Finally, the young prince cornered the tyrannical King Boko in his throne room. As a true show of his confidence, the prince ordered his men to stand down, instead challenging the king to a one-on-one duel. At this point, he expected the king to surrender peacefully, or at least to die without much effort. Yet he was mistaken. Prabu Boko laughed, applauding his bravery. Afterwards, he invoked a forbidden spell and turned himself into a terrifying, man-eating giant.

The following battle was a grueling one, even for the so-called "golden child of Pengging". Swords and spells clashed, blood were spilled from both sides, and for the first time in his life, the prince experienced what it truly meant to fight for one's life. After a long and difficult battle, the fog finally cleared; the body of Prabu Boko laid unmoving on the ground, while the young prince's body was left bloody and battered, yet barely clinging on to life. The tyrant was no more, Bandung Bandawasa emerged victorious, and this final battle marked the end of a great war spanning decades. After a few months of rest and recuperation, Bandung Bandawasa was ready to claim his rightful position as heir to the throne, and King to the newly unified kingdom of Pengging and Boko.

Such was the tale of the legendary prince of Pengging. If we were to conclude this tale here and now, surely this would be a tale no different than any other; a simple folktale describing yet another instance of good triumphing over evil, neatly tied with a perfect happy ending for our main character. Alas, this was only half the story.

The late Prabu Boko had a daughter, a beautiful princess named Rara Jonggrang. According to local traditions of the time, the newly crowned King Bandung Bandawasa must wed the princess to legitimize his rule over Boko. While he initially held no romantic feelings whatsoever towards the princess, Bandung Bandawasa soon set out to work. He finished the ongoing construction of the giant Borobudur temple, the world's largest Buddhist temple. He devoted his time and effort to restore the state of Boko following the war, earning further admiration from the people. Lastly, he showered the princess with countless gifts and riches to earn her favor. To him, this was nothing more than a simple political marriage; one that he was apathetic towards, but decided that it was necessary for the sake of the kingdom. It should have been a simple affair, save for one minor problem...

The princess was still grieving. Prabu Boko may have been a tyrant and a complete monster, but he was still a father to her. News of her father's death shook her, and she refused to leave her room even months after his death. Marriage (especially to the man who killed her father) was the very last thing on her mind, and no amount of luxurious gifts could sway her. Hearing this, Bandung Bandawasa decided to try and convince her personally, only for his advances to be swiftly rejected, without the princess even leaving her room. Now, since the marriage was nothing more than formality, there should have been many ways around this predicament. He could coerce her and toss her away the moment the formalities are over, or he could simply arrange for her to have a little "accident" down the road. Yet at that moment, he felt something else. The idea that there was someone he could not "save" through his wits or physical prowess alone weighed heavily on his mind. Bandung Bandawasa found this feeling absolutely infuriating to no end. And so, the newly-crowned King found a new sense of purpose in his life; ensure the princess' happiness. It was the least he could do after slaying her father. Even if the princess could never truly love him, he decided it would be all right. He could easily craft some explanation on why the marriage could not take place to get past those pesky traditions, but it wouldn't feel right for him to leave the grieving princess all alone.

The following few months would prove to be the true​ toughest battle Bandung Bandawasa had ever faced in his life. Every day he stood before the princess' room, knocking on her door and thinking of ways to entertain her. Every day, the princess responded to his advances with curses, insults, and verbal abuse. Despite all that, he held on. Throughout this time, she challenged him to accomplish several "impossible" tasks such as slaying mythical beasts and building a well large enough to irrigate an entire kingdom's worth of rice fields in a single night, all which he accomplished with ease. Of course, some may consider Bandung Bandawasa's actions to be hopelessly obsessive, yet he did not feel that way, if anything, it was the opposite; his actions were done to give hope to the princess. After all, if he could succeed in accomplishing those tasks, that would mean that nothing is truly impossible. Surely, that would also mean that it would not be impossible for the princess to one day leave her room and rebuild her life, with or without him.

Eventually, the curses and verbal abuse subsided, and the two began to discuss their respective grievances, still separated by that door. Through that, Bandung Bandawasa began to know what sort of person Prabu Boko was, and occasionally, he began doubting his own conscience. Did he truly do the right thing back then? Even the worst monsters still had loved ones, and people they cared about, after all.

One day, having had enough of Bandung Bandawasa's single-minded persistence, Rara Jonggrang decided to leave her room and confront her insistent suitor with one final "impossible" challenge. To build 1000 temples overnight. If he could do that, she would marry him. Fail that, and he must vow to leave her alone once and for all. Confident as ever in his abilities, the young King accepted the challenge.

As expected, building 1000 temples barely posed a challenge to our hero. The moment it started, Bandung Bandawasa simply sat down and meditated. With roughly 12 hours to finish this "challenge", he conjured hundreds of demons to help him. The king casually took his time with each temple, and soon enough, there were less than 100 temples left to be built, and he still had considerable time to spare.

Unfortunately, it was at this time that Rara Jonggrang came to a realization. She was still grieving over her father's death. If his advances had taught her anything, it was that Bandung Bandawasa was by no means an evil man. He was not the heartless, father-slaying monster that she initially thought of him as. Under any other circumstances, she would gladly accept his proposal. But right now..? Ultimately, she was not ready to accept him just yet. And right now, it was far too late for her to go back on her word... or so she thought. In truth, if the two ever truly bothered to communicate the core of their respective problems, the following tragedy could have been averted, and the future could have been vastly different. Alas, such a thing was not meant to be.

And so, Rara Jonggrang came up with a brilliant idea. She ordered her maids to burn haystacks in the east, make noises, and pound rice paddies, an activity commonly associated with the morning. Her false dawn alerted a flock of roosters who crowed, mistakenly thinking it was morning. Hearing the roosters, Bandung Bandawasa's demons- who are especially vulnerable to sunlight- rapidly dispersed in fear. Afterwards, the princess confronted him. The two counted the number of temples, and it was revealed that he only built 999, with the very last temple lacking a statue to truly complete it. The princess admitted her scheme and sincerely apologized, hoping he would understand.

Under any other circumstances, the heroic Bandung Bandawasa would surely understand her concerns. Perhaps he would finally accept that he could not always force his "help" upon those unwilling to receive it. Unfortunately, things turned out differently this time around.

Exhausted, betrayed, and humiliated, Bandung Bandawasa stood in silence, at a loss upon hearing the princess' explanation. Finally, he uttered but one sentence:

"Then why don't you finish it?"

Of course, this just had to be the one time the gods decided to listen to him. Before he could comprehend the weight of his words, and before she had any time to react, the princess immediately turned to stone before his eyes. The final statue to complete the final temple. The sun rose soon after, proving that once again, Bandung Bandawasa had triumphed over another "impossible" challenge. But at what cost? For hours, days, and weeks following that fateful day, he spent his time looking for ways to revert the spell. His efforts ended in vain, and despite his proficiency in magecraft and occultism, none of the spells he knew could undo his greatest sin. For once, the legendary Bandung Bandawasa fell before something truly impossible.

From then on, Bandung Bandawasa devoted his life to being the perfect king, bringing a prosperous golden age to both Pengging and Boko. This was the least he could do to atone for his mistakes. He adopted the title "Rakai Pikatan" to acknowledge his role as King, and for the few decades, he ruled as a great king. Occasionally, his people spoke of how they could sense a vague sense of emptiness from their king. He ruled wisely and effectively, yet some say that he lacked humanity, as if a portion of himself was missing. Regardless, the King eventually adopted an heir. Not long after, he supposedly vanished from the annals of history. It was said that he abandoned his position to embark on an ascetic journey as a sage, although the truth is unknown.

As the centuries pass, the tale of Bandung Bandawasa and Rara Jonggrang gradually lost its meaning, relegated to folklore. The 1000 temples that decorated the plains of Java were interpreted as a place of worship dedicated to the Trimurti; Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. At the center of the temple complex stood a beautiful, almost lifelike statue of Durga. While it was deemed somewhat out of place in a temple dedicated to the Trimurti, no one seemed to know how the statue got there.

Relationships
    Medusa:
    "A blindfold, hm... Yeah, that might be helpful. I might need a little more than that, though."

Gilgamesh, Ozymandias:
    "Wait, you guys are doing the 'arrogant god-king' schtick unironically? I thought that was a joke..."

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi:
    "To rule alongside your beloved... that might have been nice. If things turned out any different, maybe- Ah, no, I'll stop myself there. It... It was my own fault, wasn't it? I don't have the right to think of what-ifs and what-could-have-beens now. It would be insulting to her memory."

Tiberius:
    "A quiet life, huh... that doesn't sound so bad, actually. Sometimes I feel like the world doomed me to fame and glory ever since the day I was born. If only I had let go of my obsession back then, it might have been possible to pursue a peaceful, uneventful life. But of course, I just had to do... that."

Zumbi dos Palmares:
    "Even in a kingdom of the free, the king must always restrain himself willingly for the sake of the people. After all, if one were truly free, while wielding all that power and authority... they risk hurting their loved ones."

Princess Isabel of Brazil, Hong Xiuquan, Samyaza:
    "See, that's where you're wrong; I have no interest in whatever brand of salvation or freedom you're offering. I'm far beyond redemption, after all, so your persuasiveness would have absolutely no effect on me! Besides, if someone like me could be redeemed, while she had to die after living such a painful life... THEN WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DIE FOR!? Yes... to insinuate that someone like me could be forgiven... THE VERY NOTION IS AN INSULT TO HER! A-Ahem, my apologies, I lost my cool there for a bit. Anyway, I've just decided that I don't like you, so I'll end you quickly before you could say another line about 'freedom', 'salvation' or any other false promise you could offer."

Henry VIII:
    "Yeaaah, something tells me I reaaally don't like this guy either. He reminds me a bit of that man-eating giant from back then, except even the man-eating giant still cared for his daughter somewhat."

Miguel I of Portugal:
    "A word of advice; fighting for what's rightfully yours is all well and good, but be careful not to throw away everything else you held dear in the process."

Guinevere, Robert Dudley, Hans Axel von Fersen, Carl Tanzler:
    "Ah, so I'm not alone in this, am I? Burdened by failure, living for the sake of your loved ones... it's a heavy burden to bear. Um, hang in there, though."

Anna Anderson:
    "Living for the sake of others, huh... I wonder if there's a limit on how much we can do that before we break... Ah, I don't recommend you to take advice from me, though, of all people!"

Roberta Hooke:
    "One of the few people I could truly have fun with over tea. Her anti-magecraft Mystic Eyes really reassured me that things couldn't go wrong this time around... probably."

Pramodhawardhani/Rara Jonggrang (bond 5):
    "E-Eh? Really? Of all people, you summoned her here!? W-What the heck am I even supposed to say to her now? 'Sorry I turned you into a statue'!? AAAAAAHHH, that sounded so wrong! It's impossible! Ah, um... I... I've lived so long believing myself to be beyond redemption, Master, but if you insist for me to talk to her once again... fine, I'll do it. Conquering the impossible is pretty much my thing, after all. J-Just get a Command Spell ready for me to kill myself if things go south, you hear me! And... thanks."

Bond CE
    Before the Morning Sun, Once Again

Source

You should know by now that ever since that fateful day, I've always hated the sunrise. It always reminds me of the things I did, and the things I... didn't do. Seriously, I reckon there were more ways I could have handled things better than there are temples in that complex, and I just had to do... that, of all the things I could have done.

I've hated the sunrise.
    Yet if the last ten years were any indication, every morning, my legs just wandered, and somehow, I've always found myself in this godforsaken temple once again, right on time for sunrise.

Now... just what should we talk about today..?
    Ah yes, this one.
    Back then, I've always wanted to save you. For so long I regretted the fact that I could not do so.
    ...All of that sounded so foolish now.
    I'm not sure when or how, but at some point... perhaps it's more accurate to say that you've saved me instead.
    Opening my eyes to the fact that the world is rarely that black-and-white, and what a flawed hero I've been...

No, I guess even the title of a 'hero' is beyond me now.

Oh yeah, lately the people have been talking, and you won't believe this! Apparently they thought that I prayed to Durga every morning, and it was thanks to her help that the kingdom prospered! That's funny, isn't it? They missed the entire point! You're not a god, or some divine entity, heck, I'm not even praying to you right now! You're just... a girl who never wanted any of this. Amidst that war, you were innocent, and I... I doomed you to that tragic fate.

...Ah, I miss you.
    I want you to curse my name, berate me, point out what a terrible king I am, and how my policies would lead to some major, unprecedented crisis or something like that.

I... just want to hear your voice again, just one more time.
    Because none of this feels right.

The way my kingdom prospered, how the people smiled at me, wrote songs about my victories, praised my name...
    Frankly, without you...

I don't deserve any of it.

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    And here it is, my would-be second entry in this month's contest.

- Aside from time constraints, I also have doubts entering this guy in the contest cuz' this sheet barely touches on the aspect of his kingship, instead focusing on his romance instead. Then again, his reign was a relatively uneventful one, so there wasn't much to work with on that aspect.

- This sheet is technically a mix of two historical fact and folklore. Bandung Bandawasa was a hero from folklore, which was supposedly inspired by the real historical king known as Rakai Pikatan (The name Rakai Pikatan is also more of a royal title, some say that his true name is Mpu Manuku, but even that is still a matter of debate). Here, I reconciled the two by saying that Bandung Bandawasa was instead Rakai Pikatan's childhood name, back when he was known more as a 'hero' as opposed to a king. Similarly, Rara Jonggrang originated from a folklore inspired by the historical Rakai Pikatan's Queen Consort Pramodhawardhani (her fate was left ambiguous in historical sources). Here, Rara Jonggrang was the historical princess, while Pramodhawardhani is something like a posthumous name bestowed to her by Bandung Bandawasa.

- The original folklore was very... morally ambiguous. Bandung Bandawasa is usually treated as a hero, until he suddenly went yandere halfway through, after which the 'tragic hero' role came to Rara Jonggrang, who used that clever false dawn trick to reject him, only to be turned to stone afterwards. Some retellings tried to simplify this moral ambiguity by saying one of them deserved it; either Bandung Bandawasa was a yandere all along, or Rara Jonggrang was every bit as vile and cunning as her father. Instead of simplifying this legend further, I instead took another angle to focus on the 'everyone sucks here' aspect of the tragedy. Remember kids; poor communication kills.

- In a place like Chaldea, his whole "I'm holding back so I don't accidentally kill you" mentality may sound incredibly pretentious instead, since there are probably a bunch of stronger Servants who could easily take him on. However, he still doesn't know the extent of his true power, and between getting himself killed or somehow subjecting others to a fate worse than death, he'd rather take the former option.

- Most of his relationship lines came from around bond 4-5, where he'd opened up some more.

- After this experience, I can say with certainty that writing a Servant from my own country feels somewhat more difficult compared to writing foreign Servants. Maybe it's cuz' of how obscure their legends are, making it so that I have to pretty much write their entire stories by myself in a compelling manner, instead of simply copy-pasting stuff from Wikipedia and other sources.

- All in all, this is a pretty straightforward sheet; no surprise collapse tags or anything. The NPs seem kind of basic, but what I lack in NPs and skillset, I make up in lore and characterization! Seriously though, this sheet has romance, angst, a bit of edge, and a subversion of a mainstream trope (the 'perfect main character with a savior complex' and 'your usual smug jobber' archetypes), and a relatively-normal-yet-significant-figure, everything I live for in writing a sheet. Writing this felt good, even if it may not be my best work.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 13th, 2021 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hestia : Mhm intersting Abit different then i expect a Hestia profile but it makes sense . Well done.

Bandung Bandawa: really good servant i must say , the personality is well build and can it bee that Sakura may be a Fitting Master and what noblephantasm and personality has he as Saber ?Also you are from Indonesia after your notes huh intersting , Umu i like how Cosmopolite our Round is truly. though i should also make shure that some hidden European Servants are getting their Spotlight . respectively some rather few noticed lands are getting their care and share .

NAmely in the Way of Fate \/

Blog Entries
    Patrick Branwell Bronte: Not sure if Adachi's the right face, but the Servant is pretty good here. You accidently list him as Berserker in the in the Class though. That second NP is interesting but probably not as effective as a weapon as one would hope, but it's certainly appropriate in a way.

Iracema: I believe this is a "nuke the entire site from orbit" situation. So, who is the Lostbelt King? With a Servant like her under the Crypter and him working with them, must be someone pretty powerful not to be bothered by that NP, or at least not worried about it being used against them.

Hestia: I've always like Hestia. In a pantheon of lecherous, wrathful, prideful, and even plain stupid gods, the goddess of the hearth is always there, warm and inviting, to the point even Zeus can move past his incestuous ways and protect and care for her more than literally any other member of his family. The story of the guest who tried to rape is always in the back of my mind because, for the first time ever, all the gods and goddesses were in complete agreement about one thing: This guy needs to pay. Dearly.
    Machine god stuff was pretty good too. Nice.

Rakai Pikatan: BnE. This is an intervention. Your obsession with Berserker's is starting to affect your judgement. It's bleeding into all your sheets, and we can all see it. We love you and support you, but maybe you should take a break from making characters that are insane in some fashion.
    Things being blown out of proportion aside, this guy's got some interesting stuff going on, though his RM doesn't really represent him, which is the basis of all RMs. It just represents a single thing he did rather than being an embodiment of him as a whole. Even Zumbi's does that. I also feel, from how he's been described, he doesn't seem the type for such a specific outburst as the one that stones the princess. In the legend, they imply that all the demonic summoning had been influencing and warping him with each use, driving home a lesson that the darkness, while useful, always has a price. I can understand trying to give him agency in his own downfall beyond just being supernaturally influenced, but I just couldn't really believe he would do that even in that state without something on the outside pushing.
    Zumbi: Only if they are stupid with it! Freedom is not an absence of mind! It is the ability to use it without worrying if someone else says you can or cannot! A king is of his people as they are to him. The people go with the king, and the king goes with his people. Never restrain yourself for them. Give them your everything, and they will give their everything to you. Restraint only creates distance, and distance creates unrest and only makes it easier to become a master rather than an equal they look to.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 30th, 2021 at 04:38 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Id says one additional time how did you find my Bertrandon servant ?

Sometimes do i think i have Presence Concealment .

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    though his RM doesn't really represent him, which is the basis of all RMs. It just represents a single thing he did rather than being an embodiment of him as a whole.
    Hmm, good point. My justification is that the place is associated with his greatest failure, but if that's the case, the RM's ability to channel Hindu divinities into himself wouldn't really fit, considering Prambanan's interpretation as a place of worship only came after his time.

I also feel, from how he's been described, he doesn't seem the type for such a specific outburst as the one that stones the princess. In the legend, they imply that all the demonic summoning had been influencing and warping him with each use, driving home a lesson that the darkness, while useful, always has a price. I can understand trying to give him agency in his own downfall beyond just being supernaturally influenced, but I just couldn't really believe he would do that even in that state without something on the outside pushing.
    Now this is another rare interpretation of his character. Most versions of his legend specifically painted him as the one entirely responsible for that incident (even if it felt seriously OOC for him to do that, after spending 90% of the legend being depicted as your typical heroic mc). In some versions, even the word "demon" is substituted for "genies" or "nature spirits", as if highlighting how they're less of a malevolent entity and more of a simple plot device for him to accomplish that 'impossible' challenge. Your interpretation on how the demons may have influenced him could certainly work as well, though.

All in all, I feel like my greatest challenge in writing this sheet is reconciling that absurd level of OOC-ness coming from him in that one part. Ever since I was a kid, that one part of the story never really sat right with me either. My attempt on semi-rewriting the entire story to better characterize both sides of the conflict... may or may not have worked. YMMV.

This is an intervention. Your obsession with Berserker's is starting to affect your judgement. It's bleeding into all your sheets, and we can all see it. We love you and support you, but maybe you should take a break from making characters that are insane in some fashion.
    *Checks list of upcoming projects*
    Yeaaah, about that... Will I ever stop writing Berserkers-who-don't-go-Berserk-outside-of-very-specific-circumstances?
    Guess you'll just have to wait and see...

@Koga: As a Saber, he's still pretty much the same as he is here, except instead of the Prambanan NP, he'd instead have the sword he used to slay Prabu Boko as his first NP. Anti-Demon and Anti-Evil mystic sword?
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 30th, 2021 at 07:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Hmm, good point. My justification is that the place is associated with his greatest failure, but if that's the case, the RM's ability to channel Hindu divinities into himself wouldn't really fit, considering Prambanan's interpretation as a place of worship only came after his time.

Now this is another rare interpretation of his character. Most versions of his legend specifically painted him as the one entirely responsible for that incident (even if it felt seriously OOC for him to do that, after spending 90% of the legend being depicted as your typical heroic mc). In some versions, even the word "demon" is substituted for "genies" or "nature spirits", as if highlighting how they're less of a malevolent entity and more of a simple plot device for him to accomplish that 'impossible' challenge. Your interpretation on how the demons may have influenced him could certainly work as well, though.

All in all, I feel like my greatest challenge in writing this sheet is reconciling that absurd level of OOC-ness coming from him in that one part. Ever since I was a kid, that one part of the story never really sat right with me either. My attempt on semi-rewriting the entire story to better characterize both sides of the conflict... may or may not have worked. YMMV.

*Checks list of upcoming projects*
    Yeaaah, about that... Will I ever stop writing Berserkers-who-don't-go-Berserk-outside-of-very-specific-circumstances?
    Guess you'll just have to wait and see...

@Koga: As a Saber, he's still pretty much the same as he is here, except instead of the Prambanan NP, he'd instead have the sword he used to slay Prabu Boko as his first NP. Anti-Demon and Anti-Evil mystic sword?
    Well then why dont you try a Grand Berserker then if you are inclined towards that side ? and one Question have you read of my contest Dracula servant hich has also some tendencies ,how did you found him or my Augustus?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Id says one additional time how did you find my Bertrandon servant ?

Sometimes do i think i have Presence Concealment .
    His background seems kinda short but im glad to see how expand his character through his personality. I just wish i didnt have to see the wiki to know who he is instead of reading the background here. In any case, basically he was a spy whose goal was to convice that the crusades were the right action? Interesting. For skills, is i didnt understand very well, but is magic resistance granted by a mgic amulet? If so, is it related to his lore? Aside from that, his other skills fit him. Powerless shell is a creative skill. His NP is the chery of the cake of this sheet. Really, i loved it for its creativity. Although, could you explain why it is E~EX? Not that power levels in fate make sense, though, just wanted to see the logic.
    In any case, its simple but entertaining. Aside from grammar, which i wont complain, i think you should give a better background. Not necessarily long, just better introduction.

Also, sorry for taking that long to answer, im having a hard time writing my servant.