Page 267 of 621 FirstFirst ... 167217257262265266267268269272277317367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Fucking wikia- okay, replaced it with a discord image, hopefully it shows up now.

Funny enough, I did consider that Chrysaor and Mordred would probably get along because of their parental issues, though I feel like that'd be something I'd actually have to write out instead of just leaving as a blurb in a sheet.
    Oh, feels weird that I didn't make that "M/edusa" connection earlier. Guess I got too fixated on the title being similar to Mysterious Heroine X implying an Arturia connection. That interaction is pretty cute in any case.

Blog Entries
    Intercepting rank-A threat.
    Authorizing Divine Core overcharge.
    Aetna Cannon full power -- fire.

Class: Archer
    True Name: Kourai Khryseai
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Attribute: Earth

An automaton forged out of gold by the Smithing God Hephaestus. She silently assists the disabled god in performing his day-to-day duties and acts as a comforting presence for the lonely fellow. Sometimes she was also sent to do work for other gods, such as becoming a singer in Apollo’s temple.

Hephaestus, known for his grisly appearance, was often unlucky and somewhat desperate in regards to romance, and so he solved this problem by creating for himself a golden automaton as beautiful as the Aphrodite, and as intelligent as Athena. Thus, the love and affection the Golden Maiden received from Hephaestus was not directed for her, but for the two goddesses. For this reason, it seems that as a Servant summoned to a new Master, she has developed a wish to be recognized not as these two goddesses she was created as a substitute for -- but as her own self.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: A-
    The capacity to act independently without mana supply from a Master. The energy supply from the Volcanic Core Battery Archer possesses is enough for her to remain materialized for a week. However, without a contract with a Master, Archer can only stay passively in Sleep Mode.

Magic Resistance: A
    Cancels almost all kinds of modern magecraft. Because she is made of gold, Archer has some sort of conceptual resistance against most magical effects. Indeed, being a creation of Hephaestus, she has a warranty to be protected against unauthorized access to her circuits.

Personal Skills:
    Self-Modification: A+
    A feature that allows for various customization and modification to the figure. To ensure flawless performance in every service, Archer has large quantities of built-in extensions and additional parts, from combat to entertainment purposes. She can also adapt to new jobs by accordingly modifying her components to perform these activities with sufficient skill. Her parameters, personality and even memory might be affected as she undergoes the modifications.

Golden Maiden: A
    The peculiarities of being a maiden of gold as featured in several mythologies; crafted by a Smithing God, they were brought to life to become the god’s substitute for a wife. Archer has the special property of being an “automaton” and also a “treasure”. Being a treasure, she can safely take on and store curses within her Saint Graph. In addition, she can control the percentage of being an “automaton” and “treasure” at will. Perhaps some day, when she resolved her identity crisis, Archer may even receive the property of being “human”.

Divinity: C (A)
    Due to technically possessing two Divine Cores within her, Archer originally would have a high rank Divine Spirit aptitude, but it was lowered after becoming a full automaton.

Noble Phantasms:
    Enkelados Aetna
    Volcanic Core - Molten Fury of the Wise Goddess
    Type: Anti-Army
    A fragment of Athena’s Divine Core. It was retrieved by Hephaestus from the depths of Mount Etna, a dysfunctioning remnant from the Goddess’ battle against the Giant Enceladus. It was then reforged by Hephaestus and installed as the main combat module and energy source for the Golden Maiden, bestowing her combat capability and strength almost on par with Athena herself.

Deployed as a Noble Phantasm, the Golden Maiden loads 99% of the divine power contained within the core into a single cannon, and discharges it towards the sky as if a volcanic eruption. The burst of flaming energy then disperses into countless projectiles that descend upon the target like falling ashes. In the aftermath, the target will be buried underneath a prison of molten lava, a bounded field that resembles the bowels of the underworld. Those inside will be imposed with an overwhelming weight as if a mountain is placed on top of them.

After using this Noble Phantasm, Archer will be incapacitated for a while, due to her Saint Graph being overloaded.

Keledon Aglaea
    Golden Core - Forsaken Affection of the Love Goddess
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A fragment of Aphrodite’s Divine Core. Formerly known as Aglaea, she was given to Hephaestus by Zeus as compensation for the Goddess’ act of unfaithfulness. Aglaea, one of the Kharites, the fairies that served as vessels of Aphrodite’s authority; she is the true Identity of the Golden Maiden, transformed by Hephaestus into an obedient automaton, in fear that she will be unfaithful to him as Aphrodite was.

Deployed as Noble Phantasm, the Golden Maiden channels a portion of Aphrodite's Authority into her voice, and Archer sings a song of lamentation, a song of yearning. To allies, it is a soothing melody that heals them and cures all status effects. To enemies, it is a mental attack that can temporarily disrupt all thought, brainwash, or tamper with their memories. Additionally, also transfers all curses stored within the Golden Maiden into the target, regardless of enemy or ally.

Blog Entries
    This thread man. Some days nothing going on here and on some within few hours 4 sheets.

Archer is cool stuff, glad i did not use her in my Golden Bride sheet when there was potential for this sheet instead
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Adam Alter
    Titles: The Primordial Human, Origin of Humanity
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Abrahamitic Mythology
    Traits: Servant, Male, Threat to Humanity, Humanoid

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 77 kg
    Dislikes: Women, Gods, People who submit to gods
    Talent: Misogyny
    Natural Enemy: All Women but especially Lilith and Eve
    Attribute: Man
    Catalyst: His rib, A man carrying out the summoning ritual

Skills:

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Avenger C++
    Representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    For him, this Skill is more effective against Females. He loathes them and they loathe him in return.

Oblivion Correction EX
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    He will never forgive Lilith for not submitting to him and he will never forgive Eve for convincing him to eat the Fruit of Knowledge.
    And most definitely he will never forgive God for denying him an eternal blissful life.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) A
    One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn
    His hatred extends to basically a half of the entire human population as well as every divine existence so he recovers quite a lot of Mana this way.

Active Skills:

Spoiler:
    Original Sin EX
    The first disobedience towards the divine which taints humanity to this day according to many religious denominations.

In this form, Adam can control it, negating the normally negative effects on himself and utilising it as a powerful curse towards all humans and those that possess even partial human blood, having a certain chance to instantly kill them that is stronger the more human they are.
    Because it is born from the first act of disobedience towards God it ranks down Divinity, as well as Skills originating from a service to the Divine such as Saint and Protection of the Faith by 2 ranks.

Man is Born of Mud EX
    Adam was formed out of the earth, as such his existence is physically malleble in a way that allows him to change shape into any other human he might want, even females, though he would never ‘sink so low’.
    He can also boost his own Parameters at the expense of others like the Skill Transfiguration allows.
    As a perfect creation of God in his own image this Skill also incorporates Natural Body

Primordial Ruler A-
    Adam’s God-given Authority over the world.
    He can lead the inhabitants of Earth, be they human, animal or even spirits and phantasmal beasts, weakening them if they stand against him.
    His role as the first ruler of the earthly world makes him more resilient against attacks of earthly origin and bestows a - modifier on Skills and Noble Phantasms of earthly origin used against him.
    Because of his hatred for women(who are part of humanity after all) this Skill degraded to A- instead of being it’s normal Rank of EX and they are not included to partake in the positive effects of this Skill

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    Costa Adami ~ What brought you forth can destroy you just as easily EX
    His rib in the form of a dagger.
    It embodies Adam’s status as the first human from whom all others sprung. As such it attacks the concept of ‘Human’, dealing never healing wounds to anyone who has even a spec of human blood in them.

His hatred for women has augmented this weapon further, making it attack the concept of “Female” even more effectively. The attack against a female enemy is so strong that a True Name Release will surely kill any female with a single strike, no matter what form of defenses she may employ. Curiously this is not limited to human women either, possibly because Adam’s first companion Lilith went on to become a demon, rejecting her humanity.

Malum Malum ~ The Forbidden Fruit of Knowledge D / A
    The fruit that Adam ate, which gave him Wisdom comparable to God, prompting his and Eve’s expulsion from paradise.

As a Noble Phantasm a bite out of it will make the answer to a problem or question appear, making it similar to Skills like Revelation or True Name Discernment.

Adam only gets one ‘true’ apple which holds a Rank of A,giving concise insight, but he can also activate this Noble Phantasm by consuming normal apples which ranks it down to D and only gives him vague clues.
    If the true apple is not entirely used up it can be transformed into a Fruit of the Tree of Life based on the comflation of both trees in later times.

Bonum Malum ~ The Coveted Fruit of Live EX
    This fruit is Adam’s goal, a yearning he could never quench in life.
    That’s why he will use any opportunity to bring it into existence.

This Noble Phantasm can only be brought forth by sacrificing the true Fruit of Knowledge when it has not been entirely used up, but this feat requires extremely vast quantities of mana, making it all but impossible without something like a Holy Grail.
    Of course it will not bestow Immortality since it is a reproduction based on another reproduction, but it will boost all Adam’s stats to Rank A, as well as giving him Divinity and Connection to the Root of Rank A, based on the notion that ‘someone who has eaten from both Tree of Knowledge and Tree of Life will be God’s equal’.
    His Mana cost will get paid by the world as he is accepted as a divine existence too.

But this status cannot hold indefinitely because Adam was denied to eat this fruit in live his Saint Graph cannot contain it’s power properly and in the end he will burn out leaving nothing behind.
    As such, this is truly an empty hope.

Description:
    Spoiler:
    Adam, the first human according to Abrahamitic tradition.
    Normally he would be a good man, willing to accept the hardships brought upon him as punishment (consequence) of his actions, but here and now he is a different man.
    Bitter and hateful towards women for wronging him and costing him an easy and blissful life, and hateful towards the divine for punishing him for seeking to become it’s equal he only lives for revenge.
    He is the ultimate misogynist, seeing all women as successors of Lilith and Eve and he projects his hatred for these two onto them as well.
    He hates women so much, that even a perfectly docile, submissive one cannot appease him in the slightest and on the extremely rare occasion that he is summoned by a woman he would have to be subdued with Command Spells immediately or he would kill her..
    Naturally he has even renounced his own sexual desire towards women.
    His wish for the grail would be to take God's place and change the world to his his own ideal without women.
    He gets along with men who he sees as his progeny, or maybe his own reflections (that means an extension of himself).
    The best chemistry would be achieved if his Master is a man who is attracted to men and hates women (a misogynistic homosexual)

Dialogue:
    Spoiler:
    (to integrate his personality better into the gameplay, all of his My Room lines would be replaced with “...” when you play as the female Master in FGO because he refuses to speak with her)
    Summoned
    I am the First Man Adam. You summon me? Do you rage against God and Women too, or do I have to cull you to build the ideal world?

NPs
    Weakness must be purged! You came from me and I’ll cull all of you from the face of the world! Costa Adamis! Mistakes have to get corrected

What a connundrum! Luckily I can deal with it in a flash! Malum Malum! Ah.. so that is the answer….
    Finally, finally I can reach what I wanted all of my life! Look and see God, I am coming for you now, look forward to your punishment! Bonum Malum! Yes! Yes…. This is the power that I sought. I am like him now… no I am far greater then he ever was!

Any female Servant
    Misfortune soon follows where they thread, God has made a grave mistake in creating them instead of a second Me. They must be culled from this world. I shall relish in their desperate screams as I kill every last one of them....

Any Male Servant
    Ah yes, Men are really the ideal creation, made from God’s image. But he made a mistake so he should be replaced by an even more perfect one….Me

Astolfo, Qin Shi Huang, Kiichi Hougen, Enkidu, Ashiya Douman, Romulus-Quirinus
    Why do you not wish to distance yourself from the Female Blight?
    You aren’t true men, you must be culled.

Enkidu
    You are made from mud like me but I…. It seems like I can add another one to God’s mistakes.

Genderbent Servants
    This cannot be! What is this treachery!?

Chevalier D’eon, Caenis
    As much as you may wish it you will never be Men. You need to get culled.

I]Any Divine Spirit, or Servant with Divinity[/I]
    All of them aren’t worthy to rule this world. It should be Me after all, the perfect being who is the most Supreme

Normal Adam
    Why do you not hate? Why do you not rage against the God that has forsaken you and your companions who slighted you?
    I may have never really existed, but there has to have been at least a miniscule moment, a fragment of a second where you had the potential to become Me.
    So why are you different from Me?

Author’s note:
    Spoiler:
    He takes inceldom to the logical conclusion of ‘becoming’ gay, but since he is the first human and man, this is also influenced by narcism..
    This sheet may get read as a very bad take on sexuaity in general (homosexuality as narcism, changeable sexual orientation…) but I envision it more like it is like that for Adam himself not for everyone and he was either Bi anyways and decided women aren’t worth his time anymore, even just for sex, or that his narcicism is so high, that he sees every man as an extension of himself.
    I’ll probably do a sheet for the normal Adam soon^^

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes, the logic of "banging women is gay, cuz' women bang men, and that makes you bang men by extension": the Servant sheet.

Not much to say about the sheet itself, the Skills are pretty straightforward, and I like both fruit NPs.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    This thread man. Some days nothing going on here and on some within few hours 4 sheets.
    When it rains, it pours as they say.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Ah yes, the logic of "banging women is gay, cuz' women bang men, and that makes you bang men by extension": the Servant sheet.

Not much to say about the sheet itself, the Skills are pretty straightforward, and I like both fruit NPs.
    Actually it's kind of inverted.
    He hates women so much that he only would sleep with men^^

Quote Originally Posted by Elecrom View Post

Parameters:

Skills:

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Avenger C++
    Representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    For him, this Skill is more effective against Females. He loathes them and they loathe him in return.

Oblivion Correction EX
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    He will never forgive Lilith for not submitting to him and he will never forgive Eve for convincing him to eat the Fruit of Knowledge.
    And most definitely he will never forgive God for denying him an eternal blissful life.

One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn
    His hatred extends to basically a half of the entire human population as well as every divine existence so he recovers quite a lot of Mana this way.

Active Skills:

Spoiler:
    Original Sin EX
    The first disobedience towards the divine which taints humanity to this day according to many religious denominations.

In this form, Adam can control it, negating the normally negative effects on himself and utilising it as a powerful curse towards all humans and those that possess even partial human blood, having a certain chance to instantly kill them that is stronger the more human they are.
    Because it is born from the first act of disobedience towards God it ranks down Divinity, as well as Skills originating from a service to the Divine such as Saint and Protection of the Faith by 2 ranks.

Man is Born of Mud EX
    Adam was formed out of the earth, as such his existence is physically malleble in a way that allows him to change shape into any other human he might want, even females, though he would never ‘sink so low’.
    He can also boost his own Parameters at the expense of others like the Skill Transfiguration allows.
    As a perfect creation of God in his own image this Skill also incorporates Natural Body

Primordial Ruler A-
    He can lead the inhabitants of Earth, be they human, animal or even spirits and phantasmal beasts, weakening them if they stand against him.
    His role as the first ruler of the earthly world makes him more resilient against attacks of earthly origin and bestows a - modifier on Skills and Noble Phantasms of earthly origin used against him.
    Because of his hatred for women(who are part of humanity after all) this Skill degraded to A- instead of being it’s normal Rank of EX and they are not included to partake in the positive effects of this Skill

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    It embodies Adam’s status as the first human from whom all others sprung. As such it attacks the concept of ‘Human’, dealing never healing wounds to anyone who has even a spec of human blood in them.

His hatred for women has augmented this weapon further, making it attack the concept of “Female” even more effectively. The attack against a female enemy is so strong that a True Name Release will surely kill any female with a single strike, no matter what form of defenses she may employ. Curiously this is not limited to human women either, possibly because Adam’s first companion Lilith went on to become a demon, rejecting her humanity.

The fruit that Adam ate, which gave him Wisdom comparable to God, prompting his and Eve’s expulsion from paradise.

As a Noble Phantasm a bite out of it will make the answer to a problem or question appear, making it similar to Skills like Revelation or True Name Discernment.

Adam only gets one ‘true’ apple which holds a Rank of A,giving concise insight, but he can also activate this Noble Phantasm by consuming normal apples which ranks it down to D and only gives him vague clues.
    If the true apple is not entirely used up it can be transformed into a Fruit of the Tree of Life based on the comflation of both trees in later times.

This Noble Phantasm can only be brought forth by sacrificing the true Fruit of Knowledge when it has not been entirely used up, but this feat requires extremely vast quantities of mana, making it all but impossible without something like a Holy Grail.
    Of course it will not bestow Immortality since it is a reproduction based on another reproduction, but it will boost all Adam’s stats to Rank A, as well as giving him Divinity and Connection to the Root of Rank A, based on the notion that ‘someone who has eaten from both Tree of Knowledge and Tree of Life will be God’s equal’.
    His Mana cost will get paid by the world as he is accepted as a divine existence too.

But this status cannot hold indefinitely because Adam was denied to eat this fruit in live his Saint Graph cannot contain it’s power properly and in the end he will burn out leaving nothing behind.

Description:
    Spoiler:
    Normally he would be a good man, willing to accept the hardships brought upon him as punishment (consequence) of his actions, but here and now he is a different man.
    Bitter and hateful towards women for wronging him and costing him an easy and blissful life, and hateful towards the divine for punishing him for seeking to become it’s equal he only lives for revenge.
    He is the ultimate misogynist, seeing all women as successors of Lilith and Eve and he projects his hatred for these two onto them as well.
    He hates women so much, that even a perfectly docile, submissive one cannot appease him in the slightest and on the extremely rare occasion that he is summoned by a woman he would have to be subdued with Command Spells immediately or he would kill her..
    His wish for the grail would be to take God's place and change the world to his his own ideal without women.
    He gets along with men who he sees as his progeny, or maybe his own reflections (that means an extension of himself).
    The best chemistry would be achieved if his Master is a man who is attracted to men and hates women (a misogynistic homosexual)

Dialogue:
    Spoiler:
    (to integrate his personality better into the gameplay, all of his My Room lines would be replaced with “...” when you play as the female Master in FGO because he refuses to speak with her)
    Summoned
    I am the First Man Adam. You summon me? Do you rage against God and Women too, or do I have to cull you to build the ideal world?

NPs
    Weakness must be purged! You came from me and I’ll cull all of you from the face of the world! Costa Adamis! Mistakes have to get corrected

What a connundrum! Luckily I can deal with it in a flash! Malum Malum! Ah.. so that is the answer….
    Finally, finally I can reach what I wanted all of my life! Look and see God, I am coming for you now, look forward to your punishment! Bonum Malum! Yes! Yes…. This is the power that I sought. I am like him now… no I am far greater then he ever was!

Any female Servant
    Misfortune soon follows where they thread, God has made a grave mistake in creating them instead of a second Me. They must be culled from this world. I shall relish in their desperate screams as I kill every last one of them....

Any Male Servant
    Ah yes, Men are really the ideal creation, made from God’s image. But he made a mistake so he should be replaced by an even more perfect one….Me

Enkidu
    You are made from mud like me but I…. It seems like I can add another one to God’s mistakes.

Genderbent Servants

Chevalier D’eon, Caenis

All of them aren’t worthy to rule this world. It should be Me after all, the perfect being who is the most Supreme

Normal Adam
    Why do you not hate? Why do you not rage against the God that has forsaken you and your companions who slighted you?
    I may have never really existed, but there has to have been at least a miniscule moment, a fragment of a second where you had the potential to become Me.

Author’s note:
    Spoiler:
    He takes inceldom to the logical conclusion of ‘becoming’ gay, but since he is the first human and man, this is also influenced by narcism..
    This sheet may get read as a very bad take on sexuaity in general (homosexuality as narcism, changeable sexual orientation…) but I envision it more like it is like that for Adam himself not for everyone and he was either Bi anyways and decided women aren’t worth his time anymore, even just for sex, or that his narcicism is so high, that he sees every man as an extension of himself.

I am quite new here but I can say this a great stat sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elecrom View Post

Parameters:

Skills:

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Avenger C++

Oblivion Correction EX

Active Skills:

Spoiler:
    Original Sin EX

Man is Born of Mud EX

Primordial Ruler A-

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:

Description:
    Spoiler:

Dialogue:
    Spoiler:
    Summoned

NPs

Any female Servant

Any Male Servant

Enkidu

Genderbent Servants

Chevalier D’eon, Caenis

Normal Adam

Author’s note:
    Spoiler:

I am quite new here but I can say this a great stat sheet, though I think you should change the passive skills to class skills and active skills to personal skills. Since that's how fate potrays skills.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    People have certainly gotten more proficient at making these sheets from back in my days.
    Anyway I was reading this one mango and I saw this chick and decided to make a simple sheet. Went for some historical figures related to railways and found this person.
    The pronouns are masculine here but feel free to treat it as a genderswap, I didn't want to waste too much time on it and just wanted to do a relatively simple sheet. In fact used during the biography I straight up quoted this one book on this person.
    It's a very unambitious sheet. I even had an idea for a second Noble Phantasm but I didn't want to spend too much time in it.
    Still some feedback on it would be nice. Feel free to shit on my laziness too.

Berserker of the Gilded Age

source(NSFW ads warning)
    Faceclaim
    Information and Parameters
    Also known as: “Commodore” Cornelius Vanderbilt
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Nobles, Luxury, Monopoly

END: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - EX
    This is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Cornelius is part of that class of Berserkers however that still is able to hold a conversation, but instead has their viewpoint completely warped, making impossible to achieve a mutual understanding. As a true “Monster of Commerce”, Cornelius is completely driven with the idea of acquiring more and more of anything. All her thoughts and actions are put in motion towards that objective without much of a care towards the Master’s own objectives

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - E++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    - This a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Because of the nature of his summoning, this is a broken skill. Wealth comes to this servant unbelievably easy but it’s all immediately consumed, leaving nothing for personal consumption. Berserker doesn’t mind it though, it’s just an excuse to hunt and consolidate more

Independent Action - EX
    - This is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. “A Man of his Own Destiny”, as long as he is able to fuel his Noble Phantasms, Berserker can function completely independently.

Unyielding Will - C
    - This a Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Never say never. Don’t eat, don’t party, don’t enjoy life, just keep on grinding. All short term losses will be long term gains
    Biography
    “Commodore” Cornelius Vanderbilt, born in Staten Island in 1786, son of a family of humble ferrymen went on to become at while he was alive the wealthiest men in the world. From the ferrymen business, to steamships and finally, to railroads, Cornelius clawed and bit his way through competition and fundamentally changed the way America was on a physical level and on a spiritual level

he helped to transform the Constitution by tearing down state-erected barriers to trade and shattering the remnants of the eighteenth-century culture of deference. Vanderbilt epitomized the commercial, individualistic society that emerged in the early nineteenth century, and contributed to the creation of a culture in which competition was a personal, economic, and political virtue. With his leading part in the transportation revolution, he helped to shape America's newly mobile society, and to foster long-distance trade and the early textile industry of New England. With the gold rush, Vanderbilt's impact on the geography of the United States grew even more marked. Since steamship travel via Central America was the primary channel of migration, commerce, and finance with the Pacific coast, his Nicaragua line and related ventures fed the growth of San Francisco and the state of California. He also sped the flow of high-powered money to Manhattan, feeding the boom of the 1850s. Indeed, all his enterprises contributed to the rise of New York as America's financial capital.

With the approach of the Civil War, the Commodore's influence on history continued undiminished. Though he transformed Nicaragua into a target for filibusters, he delivered the decisive blow against William Walker, one of the most dangerous international criminals of the nineteenth century, in the face of Washington's inaction and hostility. Vanderbilt played a significant role in the Union war effort—one perhaps best measured by the Confederates' failure to interrupt the shipment of gold from California. More important, he took on the role of railroad king as railways became central to American life. Step by step, he overcame the fragmentation of the system and built unprecedented new infrastructure. With his son as operational manager, he reduced costs and introduced new efficiency into long-distance transportation, helping to integrate the national economy and transform it into an industrial empire.

All this formed a legacy that would remain central to the United States into the twenty-first century—from its individualistic, opportunity-minded culture to its sprawling, continental scale to its dense transportation networks. And yet, he may have left his most lasting mark in the invisible world, by creating an unseen architecture which later generations of Americans would take for granted. The modern economic mind began to emerge in Vanderbilt's lifetime, amid fierce debate, confusion, and intense resistance. The imagined devices of commerce gradually abstracted the tangible into mere tokens, and then less than tokens. Money transformed from gold coin to gold-backed banknotes to legal-tender slips of paper and ledger entries of bank accounts. Property migrated from physical objects to the shares of partnerships to par-value stock to securities that fluctuated according to the market, that could be increased in number at will. Like a ghost, the business enterprise departed the body of the individual proprietor and became a being in itself, a corporation with its own identity, its own character, its own personhood.

Yet his unprecedented wealth—and with it, unprecedented power—signaled that inequalities were exploding in size with the new corporate economy. Mark Twain's term “gilded age” came to stand for the extreme polarization of riches and poverty in the late nineteenth century, a polarization that Vanderbilt led. His life marks the start of the Era of Great Fortunes. And when he handed down the bulk of his fortune to one son and his sons, he created something that his fellow citizens had long thought to be the corrupt artifact of the aristocratic societies of Europe—that is, he started a dynasty.

A Monster of Commerce, Vanderbilt was the First Modern Tycoon, leaving a political, economical, and cultural legacy in the history of the modern world that is present through this day in the works of the many wealthy billionaires that are entrenched into the systems of countries and are at the same time more powerful than the very concept they are entrenched into. Though a few others have since surpassed Vanderbilt in his wealth, like Rockafeller and Carnegie (all of them following his footsteps), Vanderbilt’s first steps were giant deep steps, steps that have shaken the earth and rumbled the skies. The world has still not recovered from the path Vanderbilt led us.

For Vanderbilt himself though, that particular legacy doesn’t matter. Enamored by money and the act of earning money, by any means necessary, Vanderbilt doesn’t really hold himself to a higher standard. Perceived by others of his time as an uneducated buffoon, Vanderbilt himself doesn’t truly care about that legacy he left behind. He is here to collect money and get rich. Mind you he doesn’t even use it for his own enjoyment. Vanderbilt was a notorious miser, living in modest buildings and enjoying a modest life. The enjoyment of wealth is to be able to collect even more wealth.
    Noble Phantasm
    Your Money or Your Line
    Robber Baron

Robber Baron. A famous term, used to describe the industrial mogul of the 19th century and even beyond, it was used first time in relation to Cornelius Vanderbilt. Whenever industry he passed Cornelius would tear asunder the world clawing his way to the top. If it meant running away from the police as he fought state-enforced monopoly he would do it, If he meant taking down an entire country’s government he would do it. In fact he was so brutal with the competition that whatever was left would actually pay him annually for him to move from another area because they weren’t able to compete with him on the Free Market. And so he would move to another place, begin a new business and utterly annihilate whatever was installed prior. “Competition for competition’s sake” was how the world criticized him. Doesn’t matter to him though. All is fair in love, war and the free market.

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of that concept. It’s the crystallization of his most basic tactic growing up in the market rather. The way Cornelius built his industry was simply to take as many short losses possible so they all could build to a long term gain. In short, Cornelius would’ve just undercut whatever was the common price to the point that it was financially impossible to compete with him. At times during his steamboat ventures, his fares would be completely free for any customer. He hoped that being reliable, competent, and more importantly cheap, customers and contracts would then flock to him in the long term while the competition would struggle to keep up. And he was right. Unable to compete they would either go bankrupt, allowing for him to buy them and consolidate his power, or they would’ve paid him immeasurably for him to move to another market. Used to living like a pauper, in a battle of financial endurance, no one could beat him.

In short, it’s a curse upon the War. Berserker’s existence carries the very concept of “Robber Baron” into his body and when officially summoned into a Holy Grail War, he begins the same enforcing the same tactic he used to rise through America: A War of Attrition where no short gain victory is possible. A continuously active curse, the effect of the Noble Phantasm is deceptively simple. It simply greatly diminishes down any form of energy backing on a spiritual body. Masters won’t be able to provide energy to the servants, the Grail will only send the absolute bare minimum of mana necessary for the Heroic Spirits to not be unsummoned on the spot, Leylines are effectively turned barren inside the Holy Grail War location. Berserker himself suffers all the effects he inflicts on the war but this Servant is able to to alleviate such pains using his Golden Rule skill and transforming his wealth into energy. Incidentally, it is possible for another Servant to make a [transaction] with Berserker. Both parties will set a [contract] and when done part of the curse will lessen on the other servant while Berserker will get a small crystal rock. “A crystallization of concepts that decides many a future.". With it, Berserker will certainly point out, many things are possible

Anti-Mana - B

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Cornelius Vanderbilt:
    I honestly like this servant just because there aren't too many train-related servants on here. All in all, everything about this servant is well thought-out and well written, and I find the Noble Phantasm to be a nice outside-the-box idea for this servant which works really well and feels like it fits perfectly. My only question however is why the gender swap? I'm not bothered by it or anything like that, I'm just curious. Is it like that for a specific reason or was it just a "sure why not" type of thing?

Blog Entries
    Vanderbilt is even more nuts than i thought. Cool servant and i really like the Np. You still have it in you to create cool sheets

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Cornelius Vanderbilt:
    I honestly like this servant just because there aren't too many train-related servants on here. All in all, everything about this servant is well thought-out and well written, and I find the Noble Phantasm to be a nice outside-the-box idea for this servant which works really well and feels like it fits perfectly. My only question however is why the gender swap? I'm not bothered by it or anything like that, I'm just curious. Is it like that for a specific reason or was it just a "sure why not" type of thing?
    I've worked backwards on that one.
    I was reading this one manga where that faceclaim character appears and I've wondered if I could make her somehow into a servant, I googled railway based historical figures, read about cornelius vanderbilt and figured he could do it.
    I don't have an excuse WHY it's a female tho. I just figured I wouldn't be able to find other legendary female figures tied to Railroad History and Vanderbilt seemed like a big nice old enough dude that he still has some mystery to him to be worthy as a Heroic Spirit.

Vanderbilt is even more nuts than i thought. Cool servant and i really like the Np. You still have it in you to create cool sheets
    Hey, thanks for the compliments.
    I try to at least them mechanically interesting
    Last edited by JetKinen; September 8th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cornelia Vanderbilt :at first nice bric waifu but a personality section would be nice i mean aside that really good servant !

and man therer are a bunch of new servants ! Wow !

Mansa Musa: you have made a servant i had on my list crap you made him to good as that my one could rival with it but okay there are some few others . rreally good hometeru ! but i am quite angered you didnt gave my Arbre ,my desert fairy a line as she is a west african servant . for a while have i silently endured this but when they could be fitting as she was a spot of travels and due to her west african origin she is one of my finest works .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mansa Musa: you have made a servant i had on my list crap you made him to good as that my one could rival with it but okay there are some few others . rreally good hometeru ! but i am quite angered you didnt gave my Arbre ,my desert fairy a line as she is a west african servant . for a while have i silently endured this but when they could be fitting as she was a spot of travels and due to her west african origin she is one of my finest works .
    I hope you're kidding here. No one owes you anything other than basic customary social decency.
    And definitely not everyone feels comfortable enough mentioning other creators' servants on their sheets as well.

I'm liking to see some new faces and some old faces back to the battlefield (and all of them with loaded guns too). All of our latest Servants are so full of individuality that it even fills me with motivation to get back to writing myself. Good job you guys, keep the good work going.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I hope you're kidding here. No one owes you anything other than basic customary social decency.
    And definitely not everyone feels comfortable enough mentioning other creators' servants on their sheets as well.

I'm liking to see some new faces and some old faces back to the battlefield (and all of them with loaded guns too). All of our latest Servants are so full of individuality that it even fills me with motivation to get back to writing myself. Good job you guys, keep the good work going.
    sorry i had just a moment where its like "my creation / child is being ignored " moments in all sincerity sorry but as i read there are nt many western africa servants in the Quotes i had just a slightly scratched feeling . i didnt want to insult or anger anyone . but slightly am i as that was one of the servants in my long list i wanted to make well okay then is ........ .... one point forward . but i have still my newest Remainer in work though it will be a being that wasnt never *dramatic break* Never ! approached before in the Nasu verse setting i guarante it.

Blog Entries
    Berserker of Samsø

True Name: Angantyr
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    Region: Scandinavia
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Sword, Axe
    Dislikes: Tyrfing, Opponents who won't just die
    Talents: Taking his enemy with him
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Natural Enemy: Hjalmar

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    NP: A
    Skills
    Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement - B
    The class skill of berserkers, which sacrifices sanity for an increase in physical ability. Grants a rank up to all parameters, but in exchange most of his sanity is lost. It is said that upon landing on the island of Samsø, Berserker and his eleven brothers went berserk, biting their shields and letting out a loud and coarse scream before massacring Hjalmar and Orvar-Odd’s crewmen.

Personal Skills
    Berserk - B
    A composite Skill of the Valour and Madness Enhancement Skills, nullifying mental interference such as intimidation, confusion and fascination, and increasing the damage dealt by melee attacks. Berserker was the most powerful of his eleven brothers, who were infamous berserkers, and as such in close combat he is a force to be reckoned with.

Instinct - B
    The ability to instantly identify the best course of action in combat. It is possible to halve the penalties inflicted by visual and auditory interference. Berserker is a fierce finding the best course of action in battle, however on occasion, he will ignore his instinct if he sees the opportunity for a fatal blow.

Clairvoyance(Lineage) - D
    A variant of Clairvoyance that focuses upon seeing the future of the user’s bloodline. Upon being summoned by his daughter, Hervor to obtain Tyrfing, Berserker’s shade warned her against claiming the blade as Tyrfing would lead to the ruin of their family and the death of her sons.

Noble Phantasms
    Tyrfing - Herald of Calamity
    Type: Anti-Army

The demonic sword that was the centre of the Tyrfing Cycle. It was forged for King Svafrlami by the dwarves Dvalinn and Durinn under threat of death. It was passed down to Berserker by his father, Arngrim, who had claimed it after slaying Svafrlami during a raid.
    Tyrfing is a sword that has been drenched with curses, and any injury dealt by the blade will quickly become infected by the malice within the blade.
    Berserker typically keeps Tyrfing sheathed, only drawing the blade against a strong opponent, this is because once Tyrfing is drawn, blood must be shed in order for the blade to be sheathed. This is the result of one of the many curses placed upon Tyrfing.

Tyrfing Samsø - Chains of Valhalla
    “I will not fall alone, tonight we shall dine in Valhalla”

The first great evil that Tyrfing would be responsible for, the death of the Swedish hero Hijalmar. At the end of the battle at Samsø, Hjalmar died shortly after killing Berserker, succumbing to the wounds inflicted by Berserker.
    By burying Tyrfing into the ground, Berserker can summon forth a series of Stygian chains that attach themselves to Berserker and his intended target, binding their lives together, if one individual dies, the other will follow shortly.

The counters to this noble phantasm include abilities that allow the survival of fatal injuries such as Battle Continuation, a high enough rank in Magic Resistance can prevent the chains from taking effect and of course it is possible to avoid the chains and therefore avoid the effect.

A truly vicious noble phantasm that in most cases will result in the death of both combatants, making it a last resort attack.

Personality

Berserker is Angantyr, the oldest son of Arngrim, and the third chronological wielder of the accursed sword, Tyrfing. He was responsible for the first great evil that would be inflicted by Tyrfing which was the death of Hjalmar.

He can be described as someone who takes the concept of family extremely seriously taking priority over considerations such as honour and morality, standing alongside his brother, Hjorvald after he challenged Hjlamar to a duel over the hand of Ingeborg. When his shade was summoned by his daughter in order to obtain Tyrfing, he attempted to dissuade her from claiming the weapon, knowing that it would bring nothing but tragedy to their family.

His greatest regret come not from his life but in death where, despite his warnings, his daughter Hervor took up Tyrfing and as a result both of his grandchildren died from the accursed blade. As a result, his one wish is that his father never claimed Tyrfing from Svafrlami and the tragedy that consumed his family never occurred.

Lore
    Angantyr was the oldest of the twelve sons of Arngrim. As the eldest son, he inherited Tyrfing, a treasure obtained in a successful raid leading to the death of King Svafrlami. He and his eleven brothers became infamous berserkers, going on a raiding spree to the point of being feared by Northern Scandinavia.

Hjorvald, the second eldest of the twelve brothers, fell in love with the Swedish princess Ingeborg and swore to win her as his wife.
    Angantyr and his brothers travelled to Uppsala where Hjorvald confessed his love to her and asked her to marry him, unfortunately Hjalmar challenged the proposal claiming that he deserved to marry her more than a berserker.
    Ingeborg’s father, Yngve rightfully worried about the consequences of angering twelve fearsome berserkers in his hall, suggested that Ingeborg choose who she wanted to marry, and unfortunately for Hjorvald, she chose to marry Hjalmar instead of Hjorvald.
    Angered over the decision, Hjorvald challenged Hjalmar to a duel for Ingeborg’s hand on the island of Samsø. Concerned for Hjorvald’s life, Berserker and the rest of his brothers chose to fight Hjalmar together, an act that would have dire consequences.

Upon landing on Samsø, for an unknown reason, be it the mistreatment that they had received or the realisation that they were all going to die, Berserker and his eleven brothers fell into a brutal rage, biting their shields and unleashing a loud and coarse scream before massacring Hjalmar and Orvar-Odd’s crew. Upon being alerted of the situation, Hjalmar and Orvar engaged the brothers, with Hjalmar facing off against Berserker while Orvar faced the other eleven brothers.

Ultimately, Hjalmar would triumph over Berserker but perished shortly after the battle from the wounds inflicted by Tyrfing, leaving Orvar to bury the fallen. Ingeborg, upon hearing news of Hjalmar’s death, committed suicide, leaving the battle with both Hjalmar and Hjorvald dead, and the woman that they fought over dead, leaving the battle as nothing more than a cruel tragedy that fulfilled the first great evil that Tyrfing would commit.

Berserker would be survived by his wife Svafa and his daughter, Hervor.
    Hervor would later journey to Samsø to claim her birthright, Tyrfing, raising Berserker and his eleven brother’s shades, Berserker attempted to reason with his daughter, warning that Tyrfing would cause the downfall of their family and the death of her children only for Hervor to ignore the warnings and claim the weapon regardless.

Relationships

Hjalmar
    “You call me dishonourable for helping my brother in his duel with you? I don’t care, my family is much more valuable than some intangible thing such as honour.”

Orvar-Odd
    “Well, I am glad that my brothers and I were buried with respect, still it would have been preferable if you had thrown away Tyrfing and spared my family the torment that they would suffer after my death.”

Svafrlami
    “Tell me, do you know how much my family suffered because of your actions, my grandchildren died just because you wanted a special sword.”

Hervor
    “Foolhardiness runs in the family, it seems, after all, when I was your age, I was just as reckless.”

Beowulf
    “A fellow warrior who knows the true meaning of Berserker? Finally, do you know how many people think madmen when they hear the word Berserker?“

Servants with Battle Continuation
    "I prefer my opponents to die when I land a fatal blow, not just stand up and keep fighting regardless of what my blows do to them."

Blog Entries
    Koga, pls stop to see yourself as the center of attention here. When I do sheets, I rarely intentionally seek other fanmade servants, if they come to my mind immediately, I will use them. I have no problems with using other servants for quotes, but yours just did not come to mind when I made mine. I did not even know that thing was from west africa. If everyone would want a certain quote for a servant the Quotes Section would become bloated and too much.

Sadly no time today, I will read angatyr later!

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    People have certainly gotten more proficient at making these sheets from back in my days.
    Anyway I was reading this one mango and I saw this chick and decided to make a simple sheet. Went for some historical figures related to railways and found this person.
    The pronouns are masculine here but feel free to treat it as a genderswap, I didn't want to waste too much time on it and just wanted to do a relatively simple sheet. In fact used during the biography I straight up quoted this one book on this person.
    It's a very unambitious sheet. I even had an idea for a second Noble Phantasm but I didn't want to spend too much time in it.
    Still some feedback on it would be nice. Feel free to shit on my laziness too.

Berserker of the Gilded Age

source(NSFW ads warning)
    Faceclaim
    Information and Parameters
    Also known as: “Commodore” Cornelius Vanderbilt
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Nobles, Luxury, Monopoly

END: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - EX
    This is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Cornelius is part of that class of Berserkers however that still is able to hold a conversation, but instead has their viewpoint completely warped, making impossible to achieve a mutual understanding. As a true “Monster of Commerce”, Cornelius is completely driven with the idea of acquiring more and more of anything. All her thoughts and actions are put in motion towards that objective without much of a care towards the Master’s own objectives

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - E++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    - This a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Because of the nature of his summoning, this is a broken skill. Wealth comes to this servant unbelievably easy but it’s all immediately consumed, leaving nothing for personal consumption. Berserker doesn’t mind it though, it’s just an excuse to hunt and consolidate more

Independent Action - EX
    - This is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. “A Man of his Own Destiny”, as long as he is able to fuel his Noble Phantasms, Berserker can function completely independently.

Unyielding Will - C
    - This a Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Never say never. Don’t eat, don’t party, don’t enjoy life, just keep on grinding. All short term losses will be long term gains
    Biography
    “Commodore” Cornelius Vanderbilt, born in Staten Island in 1786, son of a family of humble ferrymen went on to become at while he was alive the wealthiest men in the world. From the ferrymen business, to steamships and finally, to railroads, Cornelius clawed and bit his way through competition and fundamentally changed the way America was on a physical level and on a spiritual level

he helped to transform the Constitution by tearing down state-erected barriers to trade and shattering the remnants of the eighteenth-century culture of deference. Vanderbilt epitomized the commercial, individualistic society that emerged in the early nineteenth century, and contributed to the creation of a culture in which competition was a personal, economic, and political virtue. With his leading part in the transportation revolution, he helped to shape America's newly mobile society, and to foster long-distance trade and the early textile industry of New England. With the gold rush, Vanderbilt's impact on the geography of the United States grew even more marked. Since steamship travel via Central America was the primary channel of migration, commerce, and finance with the Pacific coast, his Nicaragua line and related ventures fed the growth of San Francisco and the state of California. He also sped the flow of high-powered money to Manhattan, feeding the boom of the 1850s. Indeed, all his enterprises contributed to the rise of New York as America's financial capital.

With the approach of the Civil War, the Commodore's influence on history continued undiminished. Though he transformed Nicaragua into a target for filibusters, he delivered the decisive blow against William Walker, one of the most dangerous international criminals of the nineteenth century, in the face of Washington's inaction and hostility. Vanderbilt played a significant role in the Union war effort—one perhaps best measured by the Confederates' failure to interrupt the shipment of gold from California. More important, he took on the role of railroad king as railways became central to American life. Step by step, he overcame the fragmentation of the system and built unprecedented new infrastructure. With his son as operational manager, he reduced costs and introduced new efficiency into long-distance transportation, helping to integrate the national economy and transform it into an industrial empire.

All this formed a legacy that would remain central to the United States into the twenty-first century—from its individualistic, opportunity-minded culture to its sprawling, continental scale to its dense transportation networks. And yet, he may have left his most lasting mark in the invisible world, by creating an unseen architecture which later generations of Americans would take for granted. The modern economic mind began to emerge in Vanderbilt's lifetime, amid fierce debate, confusion, and intense resistance. The imagined devices of commerce gradually abstracted the tangible into mere tokens, and then less than tokens. Money transformed from gold coin to gold-backed banknotes to legal-tender slips of paper and ledger entries of bank accounts. Property migrated from physical objects to the shares of partnerships to par-value stock to securities that fluctuated according to the market, that could be increased in number at will. Like a ghost, the business enterprise departed the body of the individual proprietor and became a being in itself, a corporation with its own identity, its own character, its own personhood.

Yet his unprecedented wealth—and with it, unprecedented power—signaled that inequalities were exploding in size with the new corporate economy. Mark Twain's term “gilded age” came to stand for the extreme polarization of riches and poverty in the late nineteenth century, a polarization that Vanderbilt led. His life marks the start of the Era of Great Fortunes. And when he handed down the bulk of his fortune to one son and his sons, he created something that his fellow citizens had long thought to be the corrupt artifact of the aristocratic societies of Europe—that is, he started a dynasty.

A Monster of Commerce, Vanderbilt was the First Modern Tycoon, leaving a political, economical, and cultural legacy in the history of the modern world that is present through this day in the works of the many wealthy billionaires that are entrenched into the systems of countries and are at the same time more powerful than the very concept they are entrenched into. Though a few others have since surpassed Vanderbilt in his wealth, like Rockafeller and Carnegie (all of them following his footsteps), Vanderbilt’s first steps were giant deep steps, steps that have shaken the earth and rumbled the skies. The world has still not recovered from the path Vanderbilt led us.

For Vanderbilt himself though, that particular legacy doesn’t matter. Enamored by money and the act of earning money, by any means necessary, Vanderbilt doesn’t really hold himself to a higher standard. Perceived by others of his time as an uneducated buffoon, Vanderbilt himself doesn’t truly care about that legacy he left behind. He is here to collect money and get rich. Mind you he doesn’t even use it for his own enjoyment. Vanderbilt was a notorious miser, living in modest buildings and enjoying a modest life. The enjoyment of wealth is to be able to collect even more wealth.
    Noble Phantasm
    Your Money or Your Line
    Robber Baron

Robber Baron. A famous term, used to describe the industrial mogul of the 19th century and even beyond, it was used first time in relation to Cornelius Vanderbilt. Whenever industry he passed Cornelius would tear asunder the world clawing his way to the top. If it meant running away from the police as he fought state-enforced monopoly he would do it, If he meant taking down an entire country’s government he would do it. In fact he was so brutal with the competition that whatever was left would actually pay him annually for him to move from another area because they weren’t able to compete with him on the Free Market. And so he would move to another place, begin a new business and utterly annihilate whatever was installed prior. “Competition for competition’s sake” was how the world criticized him. Doesn’t matter to him though. All is fair in love, war and the free market.

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of that concept. It’s the crystallization of his most basic tactic growing up in the market rather. The way Cornelius built his industry was simply to take as many short losses possible so they all could build to a long term gain. In short, Cornelius would’ve just undercut whatever was the common price to the point that it was financially impossible to compete with him. At times during his steamboat ventures, his fares would be completely free for any customer. He hoped that being reliable, competent, and more importantly cheap, customers and contracts would then flock to him in the long term while the competition would struggle to keep up. And he was right. Unable to compete they would either go bankrupt, allowing for him to buy them and consolidate his power, or they would’ve paid him immeasurably for him to move to another market. Used to living like a pauper, in a battle of financial endurance, no one could beat him.

In short, it’s a curse upon the War. Berserker’s existence carries the very concept of “Robber Baron” into his body and when officially summoned into a Holy Grail War, he begins the same enforcing the same tactic he used to rise through America: A War of Attrition where no short gain victory is possible. A continuously active curse, the effect of the Noble Phantasm is deceptively simple. It simply greatly diminishes down any form of energy backing on a spiritual body. Masters won’t be able to provide energy to the servants, the Grail will only send the absolute bare minimum of mana necessary for the Heroic Spirits to not be unsummoned on the spot, Leylines are effectively turned barren inside the Holy Grail War location. Berserker himself suffers all the effects he inflicts on the war but this Servant is able to to alleviate such pains using his Golden Rule skill and transforming his wealth into energy. Incidentally, it is possible for another Servant to make a [transaction] with Berserker. Both parties will set a [contract] and when done part of the curse will lessen on the other servant while Berserker will get a small crystal rock. “A crystallization of concepts that decides many a future.". With it, Berserker will certainly point out, many things are possible

Anti-Mana - B

Vanderbilt might be one of my favourite Servants I've seen in a while; she may have been a ruthless tycoon, but darn if she doesn't know how to go loco in a Grail War!

Blog Entries
    Koga, pls stop to see yourself as the center of attention here. When I do sheets, I rarely intentionally seek other fanmade servants, if they come to my mind immediately, I will use them. I have no problems with using other servants for quotes, but yours just did not come to mind when I made mine. I did not even know that thing was from west africa. If everyone would want a certain quote for a servant the Quotes Section would become bloated and too much.

Sadly no time today, I will read angatyr later!
    i didnt wanted to seem like a attention junkie , i gues that the thing that my last servant was so un noticed still lingersabit sorry i hope you are pardon me.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone know what happened to cursed by fortuna? He hasn’t posted in weeks now. I wonder when he will be back?
    Last edited by NINE-lives; September 10th, 2021 at 07:49 PM.