Page 26 of 621 FirstFirst ... 16212425262728313676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    Esau: For such a simple-minded guy, this sheet is pretty dense and flowery. Reading it all was quite an experience. I like how pretty much everything plays into his general theme of a runaway truck who goes hard when it comes to brute force, but is found lacking when it comes to magic and mysticism. He's even quite tactically proficient when it comes to conventional warfare, by the sound of it.
    Just like a bowl of lentils, his flavor is, shall we say, bold.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Re: Hera IX/Martha

Suitably Hera with a Lostbelt-y twist. The tragic angle of her lore (the love of a god, indeed...) reflects darkly and nicely with her skillset, and characterization and role within your setting. The kernels of potential plot threads are likewise present in your sheet, so its plain to see, and also reassuring, that she was made with story plans in mind.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is an additionally servant of my Grand order lostbelt chain Story i plan thus the non standart class and the high power Level as ist in that form basically the original ,true one and not an summoned bunrei.

Ancient Dragon class explanation

Ancient Dragon the class reserved for the oldest and Greatest Dragons of the World ,beings that Shares charackteristics with the beings of the Beastclass as they are an Enemy of Mankind ,also commonly are those members of this Class possessing powers that are on the Level of Animalic Divinities as they are belonging to beings of primordial Origin particially far older then Humane deities .

The classkills for the class are .Breath/ Roar of Dragon,Magic Resistence and Mana Replenishment (Core)

Container Basic Parameters:

Strenght:B+
    Endurance:A
    Agility:C
    Luck:B
    Mana:A
    NP:--

Qualifying Candidates(may be incomplete):
    Apophis
    Jourmungandr
    Nidhögr
    Watatsumi
    Quetzalcoatl
    Gaasyendietha
    Leviathan
    Vritra
    Ouroboros

Apophis
    (Ancient Dragon)

"Grooorrkkhgara grekria!!"

Lenght, over 750~ meter
    Weight. over 800 tons
    Alignment:Evil Chaotic/Beast
    Attributes :Earth,Heaven,Beast,Dragon ,Living Servant
    Weapons:Its Claws,Jaws and his powers
    Other Quallfying Classes:Assassin,Berserker,Avenger,Beast
    Compatible Master: "The Messenger of Db"
    Natural Enemy:Seth
    Parameter:

Strenght:A++
    Endurance:A
    Agility: A
    Luck:C~A+++(depending on the Daytime)
    Mana:EX
    NP:EX

Background and personality
    The Ancient Dragon of Egypt whichs origin is not clear known as there are rumors that it existed either before the Creation of the World in the Ocean of Primodial Chaos or that it were the counterpart of Re that Apophis is the Sibling of Re as Re is the core
    Incarnation
    personification
    Good ,during is Apophis the Incarnation of the Evil Isfet that came into exist as consequence of the birth of Ra.

It is an highly aggressive Dragon which likes to cause collateral Damage aswell does it hate the Light of the Sun as it perceives the Sun as its enemy .

Also does it possess surprisigly an quite advanced intelect as it can discern its Master from others.aswell does it have the abbillity to use the words of Humen but it will almost never make use of this abbility ,as it sees Humen as unworthy to lower himself to communicate with them which demonstrate that Apophis also is highly arrogant.

Towards other servants does it has no great oppinion as it sees them just as Intruders or prey in the most cases,but it displays highly violaent urges to those that possess divinity and especially to those that having the blood of Sun-deities then will it attack them determined as its then something "personal" for it.

Towards Pharao servant does it has also a greater Hostility as usual..

It also has an hatred to the other egypt deities with exception of Seth which it instinctively seems to fear and if encountering Seth does it attack very intense to the the point that it could be called hecticaly.

skills

Class-skills:

Breath/Roar of Dragon(Darkness):EX

The Trademark of the Dragon Kind that is either known as Dragon breath or Roar ,which is the first class skill of the Ancient Dragonclass.

In Apophis case does his Roar at this Rank equalise an Anti World Noblephanttasm in his power.

Apophis roar possess the Attributes of Chaos ,Disharmony and carries the Element Darkness .

Magic Resistence:EX

As Apophis is an Dragon of primordial state plus his existence of Chaos-Deity is Apophis in possesion of near absolute resistence against any forms of Magecraft no modern Magecraft can hope to leave even a mark on his scales ,the only excpetion would be Ancient Thaumaturgy directly inherited by Gods like Hieroglyphs of Ammun-Re ,Divine Esssences like the Flame of Tefnuts or True Magic and Greater Rituals.

Mana-Replenishment(Core): A+++~EX
    the third Classkil of the Ancient Dragon class ,their natural possesed Magic Core .

This core produce enough Mana at this rank that Apophis is nearly self sufficient in Terms of Mana and has almost no need to feed upon the Mana of his Master as it needs them only to be anchored in the world and his Mana production rate is increasing the more ist spread Isfet. however Apophis can instead Flood its Master with Mana f it wants to strenghten them.

Personal-skills:

Nega Re:A++
    Normaly an skill variations of the Beastclass as this skill is part of Apophis core of existence as Counterpart of Re .

As such is this skill enables him to weaken the power of from the Sun deriving powers or those from Holy Sources or objects, which shows a certain similarity to the Dark Dragon of Britain Vortigern.

Authority of Isfet:EX
    Apophis was beside ist aspect as Dragon/winged Serpent like apperance worshipped as deity as Brother of Re and as Counterpart of the Order Deity Maat, the Egyptian deity of Isfet.

As Maat and Isfet build an paradoxical dualism one cannot exist without the other ,as in the Antique Egypt the Pharaoh was apointe to archieve Maat which means that he had to keep and protect justice and harmony ,a responsible kingship meant that would remain in prosperity and at Peace .

However if Isfet should arise then Humanity would Decay and return to an primordial state . Thus can Apophis be seen as similar existence as Angra Mainyu.

This skill gives beside an Divinity of Rank A ,his Magic Core the Attribution of Chaos and evilness which means that the more Isfet is etablished in the environment the stronger Apophis is getting as in the modern world at one Point the Humen are ceased to worshipping by rituals the Godds and Goddessess of Maat and they are seperated from the Harmony of Cosmos and at the second Point the modern Society has etablished an Cult of Isfet as lies ,corruption and egoism are overshadowing the Guidings of Maat does Apophis having an richer banquet to feast as in the old Egypt.

Further has Apophis the abbillity to spread the Evil throuh the Radiation of his
    Presence
    Energy
    which is displayed by an gradually becoming stronger corruption of Moral and order ,aswell is it abble as the protective influence of the other deities doesn't guard them (here are meant also those outside of egypt) to influence those affected directly .

Aswell does it inflict weakening effects on Servants with Good or Lawfull allignment and does strenghtening Evil or Chaotic Servants.

Giant Husk:A
    Denotes the possession of gargantuan size ,it greatly incresse the defensive against Anti-unit Noblephantasm or other single target attacks.
    Also ranked up ist Endurance .

Noblephantasm

Gate of the Coming from Twilight
    Par Meittu Sen Seba

EX
    Anti-Order

Is the crystalisation of Apophis symbol of Reincarnaton as the Day and night circle is in the old egypt the fight of Re against Apophis symbolised in that every dawn of the night Apophis returning to life aswell in some stories, Apep waited for Ra in a western mountain called Bakhu, where the sun set, and in others, Apep lurked just before dawn, in the Tenth region of the Night. The wide range of Apep's possible locations gained him the title World Encircler.

Thus is Apophis alongside other "World Dragons/Serpents" an symbol of infinity

As such does this Noblephantasm holds the power of Infinity which means that if Apophis is defeated it will be resurrected example wise if defeated and killed during daytime be reborn upon the Dawn of the night or if defeated in the night will Apophis instantly reform itself ,the process of this reanimation is functioning similar like the Curse of Restauration by the Dead Apostle kind.

Every time Apophis reapperas is the area clad in Mana of his previous existence and slowly gradually weaken the world as its Mana forms a Bounded Field that over the time start to etablish the Dominion of Duat which means in the today World the opening towards the Reverse side of the world ,to brak through the circle of rebirth it is neccesary to defeat either it in moment of his rebirth (on which it is though at its strongest) or in the moment as the Day breaks which was in the old egypt the moment of Apophis demise as in the Morning hours it is at his weakest strenght.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:48 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

My complaint is that fundamentally I don't think that shoving things like that into a servant sheet is the right approach really.

What are Servants, at this point, really

Blog Entries
    The trophies we get when we roll the gacha, I believe
    Last edited by zikari8; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    My complaint is that fundamentally I don't think that shoving things like that into a servant sheet is the right approach really.
    I mean, presumably like the Beasts this is a case of a non-Servant being crammed into the container rather than a "proper" Servant. Tiamat wasn't really a Servant either after all, but she still got statted up like one.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    could you please explain me more detailed what you mean i thought on the Ancient Dragon class as the Lostbelt ZEus has the class dsignation of Ancient God which inspired me on that class.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...eate-a-Monster

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like we don't have a thread for these kinds of sheets or anything :V
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    could you please explain me more detailed what you mean i thought on the Ancient Dragon class as the Lostbelt ZEus has the class dsignation of Ancient God which inspired me on that class.
    Zeus is a Ruler-class. Ancient God isn't even a class.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I know that the website is named after one of the abilities of a dude literally named Chaos, but there's a reason there's order to these things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Zeus is a Ruler-class. Ancient God isn't even a class.
    Well, Surtr is a Saber-class, but he's still officially classed in his mats as "Saber/Ancient Giant".

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    TBH, him being Saber is mostly just there so you can punch him with your Archers.

Gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I know that the website is named after one of the abilities of a dude literally named Chaos, but there's a reason there's order to these things.
    To each their own standards but let's not pretend the template isn't wide open for anything to be crammed in. Formal constraints to Servant qualification and design are now an aesthetic rather than any kind of meaningful creative guideline.

Blog Entries
    Just for the record, these are the classes available for this board to use, correct?

Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker, Ruler, Avenger, Gunner, Funny Vamp, Shielder, Moon-Cancer, Alter-Ego, Foreigner, Striker, Saver, Faker, and Watcher (in no particular order). Or am I missing one or two?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Gatekeeper

Blog Entries
    Oh right. Also Healer, Beast, and Monster. Just remembered those types. But getting back to the crux of the matter. Koga, don't you think you should let someone with more, experience, try inventing a new class and skill set?

Why include Striker if not to embrace the TM motto of nothing is true everything is permitted and just fanwank whatever class container, alternate timebelt version, demi-alien-god-beast backstory you want

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Why include Striker if not to embrace the TM motto of nothing is true everything is permitted and just fanwank whatever class container, alternate timebelt version, demi-alien-god-beast backstory you want
    Truly. Not even TM takes their own classes seriously nowadays, so why should us do that too... Isn't the whole point of making unnoficial sheets to just have fun? Some parts of this discussion reeks of gatekeeping.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Koga, don't you think you should let someone with more, experience, try inventing a new class and skill set?
    What? Koga can invent whatever the hell he wants.
    I'm not going to comment on the quality of his sheet or whether or not this is the right thread for it, but no one here has any say on who has enough "experience" to make anything. If they do a shit job and you care about it then you just criticize it and hopefully their next one will be better.