Page 278 of 621 FirstFirst ... 178228268273276277278279280283288328378 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nine lives or other did you took a look at the video i posted as i find it rather interesting to see ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nine lives or other did you took a look at the video i posted as i find it rather interesting to see ?
    No.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Hey. Fortuna was the one who said “I might do surtr as grand berserker and am doing Santa muerte as grand assassin”. I’m just providing ideas.
    I would appreciate it in fortuna's stead if you stop releasing on whom he is working on. You are not his spokesperson or manager. Not everyone wants the whole thread to know all their current projects. Except he actually asked you to gather ideas, your active involvement is plain weird. Especially when one knows you wrote him daily visitor messages to finally answer your PM's
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:12 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    My idea for surtr’s madness enhancement is that surtr was so overwhelmed by feeling an emotion other than hatred when he fell in love with Ophelia that his emotions are much stronger than an regular humans emotions and he can only express his emotions by destroying stuff. Another potential characterization is that surtr is a massive yandere based on surtr destroying the world out of love for Ophelia.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if that'd work, since that love for Ophelia was just something he acquired relatively recently in the FGO timeline. If he already has some twisted definition of love towards humanity or the world as a whole to begin with, that might still work (could be a Beast candidate as well), but basing his justification for Grand Berserker on something that's not even in his original legend sounds like stretching it, on top of the whole deities-can't-be-Grands thing.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 11th, 2021 at 01:33 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Surtr has no original legend. He literally has no exploits or myth outside of ragnarok. His entire character is literally “show up at ragnarok. Kill Freyr. Reset the world. Refuse to elaborate further. Never be heard from again.”

He could also feel a sort of love for the world and expresses that love by destroying the world when it stagnates.

Blog Entries
    Surtr has no original legend. He literally has no exploits or myth outside of ragnarok. His entire character is literally “show up at ragnarok. Kill Freyr. Reset the world. Refuse to elaborate further. Never be heard from again.”

He could also feel a sort of love for the world and expresses that love by destroying the world when it stagnates.
    Well a bit is know as he as the Ruler over the Thurs the Fire Giants and is associated with Muspell . but to be honest although we know quite much about the nordic german mythology are there still some blind spots here and there .

Blog Entries
    Hmm its seems you have a difficult case with Confuzius i think . i would rather try to find anothe r Grand Caster candidate and make him either a Ruler or Saver class servant perhaps even a Watcher servant .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’ve actually got a pretty solid idea of what to do with Confucius (divine authority over change from I Ching. Clairvoyance from I Ching. Divine spirit while summoned as grand. Territory creation gives stat buffs based on humanness.).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My idea is that Confucius is an ideal perfect human being who acts as a model for how others should act.
    That would imply the existence of One Right Answer, and that’s probably not a thing you’d want to do.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What do you mean by “one right answer”.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Presumably "one right answer" of what a "true" human being should act like, and that removes a whole lot of nuance from various worldviews, philosophies, religions, and ideologies.

In FGO's Lostbelt arc, it's been a recurring theme that humanity, with all their flaws, are fine just the way they are, and imposing "one right answer" (such as QSH's Anti-Intellectualism or Arjuna Alter's standards of "perfection") to all of humanity would lead to the world stagnating and being pruned one way or another.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 11th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    That confirm my stance that similar like nature diversity is true richdom .
    Like that once Alexandria were the place where Alchemy birthed chemistry,philosophy florished and much more

As we are talking about philosophy which one is your favorite or whichs view you are charing?

And as we had a Platon sheet awhile ago would you see him also as Enlighted ? As he provided a sort of religious philosophy in form of the later platonism ? Also i see that he has clear Grand Caster qualification as Atlantis hadhe could se through Clairvoyance ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Jesse what the fuck are you talking about.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who is Jesse?

Blog Entries
    I just meant the first bit as you talked about the stagnation that different values and cultures are bringing dynamic in the humanity ,thanks with Alexandria were just a example.

The other two where just spontane questions i had at the moment .

Looking over Koga's comment, I'd assume he's agreeing with BnEl15 about how diversity of thought is best, as opposed to one "correct answer", noting Alexandria as an example. The rest asks your thoughts on the Plato sheet from a couple pages back and how he pertains to a "Grand Caster".

As for your Confucius, your concept of an "ideal man" sounds alright, but you should probably specify that his manifestation is being affected by his philosophy, as I doubt he achieved such a "perfect" status in life.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if the real reason nobody has ever done a Krishna sheet is because he would be too overpowered or it’s because he is too much like a divine spirit to be summonable.

Earlier on in Create a Servant threads 1 and 2, maybe that would've been the case. More recently however, with such madness as that Enlil sheet a while back, it's very clear that no corner is to be left unturned in the pursuit of sheet-making. Thus, Krishna likely goes without a sheet due to lack of interest or unwillingness to dive into the materials required to do him justice.