Page 279 of 620 FirstFirst ... 179229269274277278279280281284289329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Enlil was such a massive and in-depth sheet. I can’t believe someone went digging through all that bullshit nasu lore.

I mean, millions of people pray to Krishna everyday. I’d be a bit culturally insensitive to turn one of the most holy figures in Hinduism into an anime husbando.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 11th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I wonder if the real reason nobody has ever done a Krishna sheet is because he would be too overpowered or it’s because he is too much like a divine spirit to be summonable.
    HE is so powerfull i think he would be a Grand servant equivvalent powerfull servant and why should power stop one like i said that lets one just have freedom to build a colorfull servant as he would have Saber,Archer ,Rider, Assassin ,CAster and Ruler qualifications in my oppinion . but true powerlevel wise would he be as servant atleast Gilgamesh level if not above .

Why seriously are the other servant creater here are un comfortable with making power house servants ? i mean the officcial creators themselves are limiting themselves lately ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    HE is so powerfull i think he would be a Grand servant equivvalent powerfull servant and why should power stop one like i said that lets one just have freedom to build a colorfull servant as he would have Saber,Archer ,Rider, Assassin ,CAster and Ruler qualifications in my oppinion . but true powerlevel wise would he be as servant atleast Gilgamesh level if not above .

Why seriously are the other servant creater here are un comfortable with making power house servants ? i mean the officcial creators themselves are limiting themselves lately ?
    Gilgamesh level? No. Krishna is literally the supreme god svayam bhagvan. He should be more ridiculous overpowered than Gilgamesh.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 12th, 2021 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    it is easier to balance "weaker" servants and make them nuanced. Those who are able to struggle are generally more interesting to do than "power houses" who just win with your trademark rank EX skills and dozen NP extravaganza.
    Limits birth creativity. Conventions birth depth and perfection. Dancing at boundaries is the most interesting stuff and then pushes forward. Limitless art births boring stuff.
    See modern "professional" art, no boundaries, endless bullshit. taped bananas, empty canvasses, statues of pissing police women, puke and blood as paint, money laundering sons of presidents with sus pictures from a laptop just painting like a middle schooler.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    it is easier to balance "weaker" servants and make them nuanced. Those who are able to struggle are generally more interesting to do than "power houses" who just win with your trademark rank EX skills and dozen NP extravaganza.
    Limits birth creativity. Conventions birth depth and perfection. Dancing at boundaries is the most interesting stuff and then pushes forward. Limitless art births boring stuff.
    See modern "professional" art, no boundaries, endless bullshit. taped bananas, empty canvasses, statues of pissing police women, puke and blood as paint, money laundering sons of presidents with sus pictures from a laptop just painting like a middle schooler.
    Could you try acting a little bit less…. Pretentious?

Blog Entries
    I just had an idea for nimrod’s spear/tower of Babel.

My idea is that his spear depletes divine spirits of their authority and divine constructs of their power. The reason this happens is because the Tower of Babel represents mankind’s and the goddess of catalhoyuk’s dream of reaching the stars without gods. This effect doesn’t work on blessings and constructs of the abrahamic based on the destruction of the tower by god.

- - - Updated - - -

Gilgamesh level? No. Krishna is literally the supreme god svayam bhagvan. He should be more ridiculous overpowered than Gilgamesh.
    About more over powered how do you see Alcides and Humbaba i mean power level wise albeit we havent seen their true powers ? and just out of curiousity wheny ou read them how do you find my Augustus and because we have here a discussion about biblical accounts did you saw my Lucifer ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I don’t think alcides was stronger than Gilgamesh in sheer power. It’s just that alcides had a countermeasure to all of gilgamesh’s stuff in the form of his Nemean lion pelt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    At first Nani !!? is that reall wit the police women !?! Zsss thoes so called artist must be getting a drill in true art .

i can understand what you mean but to be honest about the power house servants werent the also not once struggling in their lives ? i mean the fewest are so strong from the start .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    At first Nani !!? is that reall wit the police women !?! Zsss thoes so called artist must be getting a drill in true art .

i can understand what you mean but to be honest about the power house servants werent the also not once struggling in their lives ? i mean the fewest are so strong from the start .
    “Entitled "Petra", the hyperrealistic figure depicts a female officer crouched, peeing with buttocks exposed. ... But Saxony interior minister Markus Ulbig, who is responsible for the state's security services, told the German press he was shocked by the sculpture, which he branded an insult to police officers.“

Blog Entries
    How and why are some failed artists get such ideas for those wors in the first place !?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Don’t know don’t fucking care.

Can we get back to the topic of servant making now.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you all think of my nimrod and Confucius idea’s.

Blog Entries
    Don’t know don’t fucking care.

Can we get back to the topic of servant making now.
    y.yeah okay sorry i was just a bit surprised thats all.

about my servant please take a look and say me your oppinion about the lore build i included \/

Finally
    ---

Lucifer
    (Avenger)

"Hoh, what an opportunity that we finally get acquainted Fujimaru Ritsuka. I am the the dark Yazata Lucifer, nice to meet you…"

"These two beautiful maidens were two Mages that made once let's say a little deal with me. They were affected by the Lostbelt establishments and in the moment where you called me I was able to save them by taking them with me."

"How I did it? Well let's say it could be similarly described as to drag someone into Hell but different. But I assure these two are formidable sorceresses, they wouldn't be a burden as well I heard you are short of staff so I think it's a win-win situation for us! Heh. And the names of the twins are Algirda and Eusebia..."

Height: 230 cm
    Weight: 140~ kg
    Origin: Abrahamic Mythology
    Attribute: Lawful /Chaotic Evil
    Attributes Earth, Heaven, Star, Beast
    Weapons: Different kinds
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin, Saver, Beast, Alter-Ego
    Likes: Free Will, the true potential of humanity, staunch Pagans, Yazatas, "heretics"
    Dislikes: Oppression, ignorant dogmatists, Dievs, "those descendants of Abraham"

Parameter:

Strength: B+
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B+
    Luck: A
    Mana: EX
    NP: EX

Background
    Lucifer was born like the other angels millennia before the advent of civilization as the strongest of angels. He was the symbol of the perfect angel, strong, merciful and striving to better the World in the name of their Father and Creator. He was entrusted to defeat the demons that led the humans astray from the guidance of God, as well as to gave them gifts and aid in distress.

He was valued highly by his brothers and sisters as well as enjoyed the full trust of their Father so he was his second in command and right hand. He was a role model for all angels although he was obviously quite self-confident and prideful. He was satisfied with this situation when, one day something within himself started to occur that he couldn't explain, but after he saw the punishment of the humans from God he was to his own surprise shocked. Not because of the harsh degree as he saw his Father in the past inflicting also some punishments but there he was conscious of their necessity. But now it was as if a seal in himself had broken. He saw memories and received knowledge of another World, as well an alien feeling started to bloom within him.

Amongst the things he obtained knowledge of was that even thousand years before his birth he lived once and that he liberated the humans from the oppression by some of the Iranian Gods and helped the few that were truly benevolent to mankind to empower the humans and lectured them in to trust in their own will and to take grasp and that they are decide for themselves. As well he heard that there were many multiple "Worlds". He couldn't believe this knowledge and that his name was once Zarathustra, the first prophet of the World. As well he "remembered" that he once created the angel species with the Creator God Ahura Mazda that are to be the counterparts of demons, born out of the light and virtues of mankind with their role to be the guardians of the humans and to spread the virtues of the first saint to humans all over the World. He noticed now that many "demons" he slew were other gods as well he obtained the knowledge of the evil of World "Ahriman" he now thought that perhaps their Father may be this being after witnessing how fearfully the humans the viewed him.

As they lived according to his rules more out of fear of punishment instead of their own free will. He couldn't believe it as the two sides in him fought disharmoniously. After thinking about it he made the decision to liberate the humans.

He then brought his view forth towards his sisters and brothers, who were shocked from hearing about his worldview he was for almost all angels an idol, a role model. Some couldn't believe it and were against this speculation, while others trusted him and joined his cause. So he wanted to confront God. But as he still held affection and respect for his Father he wanted to speak the issue out without the usage of force or weapons. But as he then asked his Father out and confronted him with these positions he was shocked how testy and brittle he reacted and told him that he should trust his Father's judgement more than his own as he were faultless. Before he held some doubt about it but now he saw what a tyrant his Father was. In this moment the humanity of Zarathustra and his overhumanly pride mixed, spurring him to make a fateful decision.

He stormed out of the throne hall and declared with a hateful glare towards his Father:

"You aren't better than any of the other gods dear Father. I will free the humans from your tyranny and will be a Yazata until then. Farewell Father."

Then he collected all the other angels that shared his opinion and made a plan to defeat the side that were loyal to God. Then was unleashed a truly divine war where both sides suffered huge losses. So was Lucifer forced to fight against his nearest siblings like Metatron or Sandalphon which pained him very as he didn't want to harm them. But he was still driven to free the World and mankind as the humans should choose out of their true own and free will as well as that also the angel kin should make their own decisions. However he succeeded in to enter the throne hall where he confronted his Father and a hard battle ensued where at first God was holding the upperhand… until the Will of Zarathustra that was reborn in Lucifer started to manifest within himself more power. As Lucifer's powers were alongside the Will of Zarathustra as his other Origin now manifesting the power and Authority of the Creator God Ahura Mazda thus allowing him to stand now equal to God. He was able to corner his father so that he was forced to reveal his true power and Lucifer was now able to catch a glimpse at the God of Israel's true visage.

The fight of these two let the sky and earth alike shake and vibrate, a fight whose level was since a timescale unimaginable by humans not reached. It wasn't the fight of father and son anymore, it was a fight of Gods!!

This fight was for both straining and heavy but in the end had God the upperhand and he wanted to annihilate him but Lucifer countered it as he now could notice God's true name thus had he broken free from the control of him. So he instead banished him by to strike down through the Heaven to the Underworld which should be the place of punishment for the sinners.

However during his Fall was Lucifer able to bestow one blessing to mankind: doubt, the first step to make one's decisions by oneself in some sense; the seed of Free Will..

Personality
    Lucifer is a quite unique case as it is quite common that when humans obtain powers beyond humanity by sacrificing a part of their humanity they completely overwhelmed by their new instincts and feelings that drown out the human part of their minds. He was the opposite case where a non-human overnatural being obtained humanly feelings and emotions. In his instance the personality, feelings and knowledge of Zarathustra manifested themselves within Lucifer which created mental problems as similarly to how the human mind isn't supposed to process overnatural experiences the mentality of an angel despite similarities is fundamentally different. As such these were alien emotions and he was unable at first to process them so that he had an internal fight of conflicting feelings.

Zarathustra's humanity fought with the indigenous angelic mind of Lucifer but in a key moment the two sides were united through the same goal. Upon this moment they merged together and formed the Lucifer today.

He felt the need to free the World from an overlord-like Div tyrant so that he was ready to wage a full war against his Father. This goal became a fixed point so that he over time became ruthless and partially took on himself some tyrannical aspects as his anger began to collect and boil within him.

One of the parts that merged is Zarathustra's zeal to free the people from their oppressors the Daevas and Lucifer's overhumanly pride in that he developed an immense dedication and fixation on to become a Yazata himself and usurp the tyrant.

Over time after the Fall he started to from the Earth the underworld try to warn and help humans against the oppressions of God. So that over time his anger boiled and he started to draw on radical and extreme methods to save them.

However from time to time he also tried to repair the influence of the other older gods and used the syncretic powers that the humans gave him to strengthen the ties of the people with their old gods by the initiation of old rites and ceremonies.

At the same time he tried to save the so called "Saints", the heroes of his Father in that they became the sacrifices for him.

Beside that he was through the accusations of the humans and their hatred quite hurt as he only wanted to guide them to the light of wisdom.

He however has still shards of his former kindness as well as inheriting parts of Zarathustra's kind heart. Although the moments where it shines through the darkness and unholy light of his are rather rare.

"You are being used by your brutal lord. He has never showed thanks to you or your family my maiden, or that he took the hard earned fortune of your townsmen so why do you not free them and yourself?" --Example of his whispers to a person in distress.

Also should it be mentioned that he still has moments where one part of him has the active role like he reacts on the name Zarathustra as well he displays a somewhat easygoing side where if should one see him who knew Zarathustra directly they would attest a certain similarity.

He has also a fondness for humanity as through Zarathustra he saw their potential and held deep affection for it. So he want to save and protect such individuals that have the potential against the grasp of the poisonous dogmatists. On the contrary he holds nothing but scorn for the ignorant and dogmatists as he sees them as obstacles in the development of humanity. However he admits that their crime they cause in his Father's name also benefits himself and gives him more power.

As Servant:

At first should it be mentioned that his personality may depend on which Class thus which aspects are emphasized.

In this Class he possesses quite much of his personality without the taint of Innocent Monster. He is quite pleased to be summoned in a "complete form" as supposed to what many of his "Satanists" had tried to call. And one with rather much freedom for himself. As he has watched the progress of humanity he is perhaps the most modernity accustomed Servant. So it is no wonder that he enjoys the hedonistic pleasures where he likes to eat and drink the most exclusive food and beverages.

His views on other Servants are highly varying and perhaps even slightly paradoxical. As expected he sees in the "Saints" just a bunch of marionettes that danced in his father's schemes and plays rather than truly praiseworthy humans. Instead should he encounter one he is fond in to destroy their belief in their so called "holy missions". He likes to elucidate the true nature of their God and take pure sadistic joy in their mental breakdowns before trying to recruit them. Should they still blindly follow God he will take the greatest pleasure in to destroy a sheep, no, a cattle to say it in his words and take them towards Tartaros. In this moments he displays sheer delight. Towards Pagan Servants he on the other side holds a much more respectful and honorable side as he thinks that they are in contrast to the worshippers of his Father living with the truth of the world in their hearts as well as in touch with the world and non-human lifeforms.

In these cases he appears like a different person as he likes to hear about their beliefs and faiths and will also respectfully listen to their opinions. As well he will engage in a fair fight without the usage of underhanded methods (and believe me he has many at his disposal). Also he is even curious to hear about their wishes they want to realize and perhaps even willing to assist them.

His opinion on Divine Spirit Servants is mostly at least respectful while judging them in their "World-management" and treatment of humans. Then he adjust his approach on them as he categorizes them in either Div/Daeva or Yazata. In short- Daeva: object of extermination which he treats with the same hatred and grudge as his Father so that he will ensure that they won't fulfill their desires. Towards Yazatas he is on the contrary respectful and polite but still does not hold back in a fight against them. However he will enjoy it to go all out and if he is demanded.

Towards modern Servant like engineers or inventors he is rather curious but he thinks that the weapon technology has gotten too dangerous so he has no hesitations to break into a gun shop or weapon industry area and destroy it completely.

Towards Greek or (non-Abrahamic) Roman scholars or philosophers he as great respect, applauding their achievements as they more than any engineer or inventor have allowed their mankind to develop. So he loathes the Christian and Islamic havocs for their needless destructions as this crime is inexcusable so should he encounter such a individual he will torment them to death without any mercy.

As in the modern world many humans are fighting for the nature and care for animals he greatly appreciates those men or women and should he see their activities he would subtly help them as well as crush their enemies.

Demeanor towards Master:

His demeanor greatly depends on the nature and affiliation towards his Master. So it is virtually assured that should they be a Christian, Jew or Muslim he will at first be unwilling to follow their commands. Really he is a quite difficult to handle Servant as he will take orders as simple advise more often than not.

In the first mentioned case he will try his best to tell them the truth and bring them back to the rightful path. Then should they follow his teachings and elucidation he will act towards them much more benevolently and establish perhaps a friendship or more.

Should they not he will keep them around just for their Mana but his betrayal is then just a matter of when as how. Should his Master be one of Pagan faith he will demonstrate a genuine friendly manner and will treat them with certain politeness. At any case he sees his Master as inferior and more as simple "Summoner" which he rewards then a true partner or contractor. So he will be quite prideful and unwilling to play the pawn in their relation.

Should he though find a personal liking he will see them more as good acquaintance or if their bond is greater and deeper as equal friend which he treats loyally and with care and fondness. However it is not easy to reach this state.

Relationships and other Dialogues:

Emperor Julian: "To think they called you an Apostate. No, you were the only heretical ruler that went back to the right path. I wished you had success but I am curious if we see a Lostbelt where your ambitions did succeed?"

Tugarin:"What a shame you are a Warrior that doesnt fight unneccesary fights , holds loyality to your YAzata,protecting the innocent and even showed mercy tto the wild beasts , you were a True Saint not all These Imposters."

Gabriel: "Can it be dear sis that the reason for you to have a thing for weak but strong-willed individuals is that you fear a strong and strong-willed person would end like me? *grins from one ear to the other* As I remember still how you adoringly followed me and wanted that I teach you in combat or give you hints and tips. Ah, what sweet memories~"

Sandalphon: "You're as lively as always or perhaps even more my little brother. Why did you have to fight at the other side? Can't you see I did it for the world as well as us!?! You dumb lil brother. *sighs* But okay, I am relieved that we are again in a sense on the same side. Would you be willing to a chariot race for old time's sake?"

Metatron: "Lil sis you should be in possession of all knowledge and still you mistrust me. Believe me had you seen Father's reaction you would believe me. Just so you know to fight against you was very painful. Had you all supported me so many of us wouldn't have to die. But I hope that we can at least a little bit have a relationship as in our youth."

European Pagan gods: "I saw through my two lives more gods of various worlds than I could count. In contrast to how the gods of Iran were sharply separable in that most were selfish tyrants and only relatively few were truly benevolent, you are much different. Although unmistakably Gods you are much more humane than them as you have like the humans a good and evil side that you possess. You are more Yazata would I judge. Those Men that betrayed you were pure fools."

Pagans that fought against the Christianization: "You were right, you did nothing wrong. You defended your Yazata's honor and freedom of your peoples. You have my greatest respect brave warriors. Fear not I am from now on your guardian in their stead."

Saints: "You imbecilic fools. You have no idea what fools you are putting like even the men of today your hope in a tyrant beyond all reason."

Jeanne D'arc: "The prime example of what happens to a "Saint". Ridiculous, after all that's happened haven't you realized that your valued God played with your country and the others just for his amusement? What had you for this, what was your reward?"

Jeanne D'Arc Alter: "Be greeted dear daughter on the right side. I'll show you the truth and will make you a champion Dragon Witch of France. Let us shake their ground."

Bond Lines

"Hello Summoner did you came to see the Light ?"

"you want to know the Reason why i am causing the Evil of world ? Tell me not you believe those unreasonable words of the SAints here. "

" Let me say it clear that i have followed your call to enable the Menkind to reenter ist true path you are Nothing as a mortal Boy/Girl even if yyou succed you are far away to understand the greater shemes as for that you must see the Things not Always through the same naive sight."

"Summoner i have watched you awhile and i think your are a interesting examplar you succed in that many Persons with different personalities are working together . "

"Summoner havent you Always wanted to be a better Mage so that you could archieve more on your own ? Well i could Show you how if you are willing to embrace my teachings , dont worry i let you Keep your Soul ."

"Summoner no *shakes head* you have earned it Master you have a noble Soul i find the stay in Chaldea as quite pleasing although the presence of so many Abrahamic servants quite exhausting am i pleased to found some new aquianttances in the "Vilain Department" Hehe".

"What i like you ask well i like the potencial of the Humen they are Born with imperfections an in their way to conpensate they reach new heights . beside that do i enjoy some other Things but i think i let it be for now.."

Contest servants

Behemoth: "You should be the Highest Terrestrial Beast ? For that you are bit to relaxed huh ? Well though there were some Questions i could ask you ,hows if we go and grab some Snacks together and talk Abit ?"

Crystal Palace: "You ask if i could grant you your Wish ? Well i think i could but for now doesnt cause a mess and we can later discuss this gain ."

Unsinkable Sammy: "..." (How my Goodness she is a quite Thing) "What a sad Story Little Thing *head pads her * Well her have you some Sweets and candies but dont tell anyone i gave them you okay"

Kayano-Hime:*sighs* ""Well ist seems that regardless the World there are Always some once high beings that fall from Glory ,what you ask if one my place there is much alcohol i think you had enough as you are even struggle to stand ?"

Narcisus: "What a mess you have no break huh ? Well how is it if we drink something and you tell me of your oppinions ?"
    (sidenote : he is immune of the curse)

First Lady: "You are a good littlle one i am quite proud as you inspired a new form of Heroism , as i am the Father or Grandfather of all Demonkind i am proud of you now let me take you in my arms daughter."

(Other) Lucifer:"What is this Summoner !? Another Me !? Well i gues im not the sole case as many other servants have multiple Version , but to make it clear i am the original one ."

Melek Taus: "Well Looking like you are a sort of other World Version of myself ? i must say your presence caries might ,but there is a fundamental difference , i am no longer of the influence of my Father ! But i could teach you to do it … for a Prize .that is."

Ymir:"Whats that a Outsider that intervence , well okay aslong as you are of Use for Chaldea . But if you should dare to cause havoc i destroy you .As i allow no Intruder to harm our World even if this Body shall not enough which i doubt , can i aswell summon myself as Beast if ist should be neccesary."

Surgeon Photo: "What does a tame Sea puppy here in my pool ?!"

Samyaza:"Well if thats not Samyaza Long time ago we saw each other , i am surprised that you were summoned , though when i remeber were you one of the first Angels that have joined . Though i wished you were asometimes more reasonable . *facepalm*"

Boya:"Who came in the Right Mind to associate a loyal and sweet Dog with me i am offended but dont worry those that wronged you are at their rightfull place Little Thing . Well how i treat you once in a Restaurant to cheer you up ?"

Oberon:" be greeted King of Fairies , i am the King of the Demons and Fallen Ones . How would it be if we Chat Abit over a drink ?"

Skills
    Class Skills:

Avenger: A+++

Lucifer was the first Avenger of mankind from before the time where humans started to raise themselves against the injustice they felt. As he was according to the doctrines of the Abrahamic Religions he receives all the hatred, anger and fear of the humans, however these opinions aren't absolute like it should as he is able to invoke also the feeling of "are these feelings justified or not?"

Self Replenishment (Mana): EX

He receives virtually unlimited Mana. As long as mankind is fearing him, and accuses him on the issues and wrongness of the World they will give him the strength to rise again from the abysmal depths.

Oblivion Correction: EX

His resolve to free the World from the tyranny of the God of Israelites, as well as his grudge, contempt and hatred shall only fade when he has dethroned this Diev. Until then he will do everything to empower the mankind and give them strength.

Dark Godly Divine Core: EX

Due to how countless Pagan gods were out of the ignorance of the Christians compared to Lucifer he has obtained through the works of men their Authorities as well as parts of their divinities. Further he despite never being openly named as such was turned into the dark god of the Abrahamic lore. The counterpart of the Abrahamic God as everything in existence has two balancing forces.

Personal Skills:

Grand Prince of Hell: EX

The sublimation of the origin and nature of the angel species which was originally the crystallization of human virtues and their values. However in Lucifer's case it's vastly different as it is now rather the embodiment of the fear, terror and accusations of humans. It is a Skill whose nature is similar to Innocent Monster but also vastly different as it lets him obtain every ability that they have attributed to him. As the Grand Prince of Hell this Skill's foundation has been modified within the nature as Avenger into a Skill of effects similar to the Imperial Privilege of the mortal rulers. Thus he can example wise access these abilities: Wicked Charisma A++ , Ice Realm- Cocytus EX, Flames of Purgatory A+, Shapeshifter EX, Illusionism A, Corruptive Enchantment A+, Familiars (Fallen Ones) EX...

The effects of this Skill are different should he be summoned in other Classes.

Further this is one of the two foundations of his first Noble Phantasm.

Light of the First Prophet: A+

Is the crystallization of the Awakened Origin of Lucifer which is the first Prophet Zarathustra who was the creator of the Angel Kind. Beside this was the other part the Creator God Ahura Mazda that through Lucifer's foundation of existence started to manifest, granting him a portion of the Creator God's Authority.

In a sense he can be seen as reincarnation of Zarathustra. The awakening of Zarathustra's humanity caused the distortion of Lucifer's mind as these sorts of emotions and feelings were alien for him and he was unable to process them at first.

This Skill gives him access to the Light of Ahura Mazda in form similar to Mana Burst (Light). This light-attributed True Ether has the attributes of creation/destruction. He is able to use them either as destructive weapons or a medium of healing and blessing. Further he is able to draw on certain Skills of Zarathustra like True Name Discernment.

However he can't use this Skill and Grand Prince of Hell at the same time. For as long as this Skill is active he can't activate the aforementioned other Skill.

Twisted Valor of The Fallen One: A+

Is the crystallization of the unique mentality of Avenger as it symbolizes the twistedness of his psyche. On one side it represents his standing personalities which were at odds with each other before in the the end merging into a single one.

As such this Skill carries the effects of Mental Pollution and Contradictory Mind.

Noble Phantasm
    The Conqueror Of Virtue And Sin

Type
    : ???

Is the crystallized sublimation of Lucifer's unique state as one that stands above the seven Virtues as well as Sins. As he was at the same time the first of angels as well as the first Fallen One he has been summoned in the Class that symbolizes his act and events of his Fall. As well it coronates his greatest achievement, breaking free of the Abrahamic God's control.

An exceedingly irregular Noble Phantasm he only possesses as Avenger, this allows Lucifer access to all Noble Phantasms of his seven standard Class forms.

"You think I cheat, please who do you think stands before you? I reside over Virtue and Sin, I have broken free from the influence of my Father so your human Classes are nothing in comparison."

Examples are:

"1000 Demon Slayer": Lucifer's weapon which he used to slay the demons as his Father called them but after his reassessment also many Gods were amongst them. As well he used it in his fight against his Father. As such is it an A+ ranked Divine Construct that possesses strong Anti-Mystery attributes. As well he can channel through this sword a Curse-element Mana Burst.

"Fallen Heaven Bow": Once the bow of a Great Deity of the Western sphere that was lost during the war that the God of Israel waged against the other. Originally it shot astral bodies, but now it fires the flares of Purgatory.

"Spear Of The Forbidden Wisdom": The Tree of Knowledge sublimated into a spear as one of the alleged forms of the devil that he used to bestow divine knowledge onto the first pair of humans.

"The Dragon Azhi Dahaka": The great dragon of Hell which was once the Ruler Zahak before he was turned into the first Angra Mainyu, the incarnation of Ahriman. As Lucifer personally usurped the Hell and became the third Angra Mainyu he has subjugated him. He possesses in every physical stat (plus Mana) rank A parameters, as well as Darkness, Corruption and Hell Flare plus ice elemental abilities.

"Chariot Of The Rising Light": Lucifer's chariot he possessed during his time as angel. It is a bright whitish chariot with golden ornaments. It possesses at the sides blade-like attachments that resembles angel wings. It is drawn by white Pegasi. However due to that he is in Avenger Class the chariot is now corrupted into a darker version adorned with more spear-like thorns. As well the two Pegasi now pitchblack with golden crimson manes and the front of their heads are adorned with bull-like horns.

"Hordes Of The Doomed Sinners": Is the sublimated overlordship over the hordes of demons, sinners and heretics. It allows him to summon them as his personal army though the individual strength varies greatly.

"Incarnation Of The Horned God": Is the crystallization of the Church working into connect horn bearing deities with Lucifer. It allows him to transform into the different gods' shape and use their abilities. Through the true name release it lets him transform into a humanoid chimeric being.

"Intoxication Of One's Desires": The Noble Phantasm he would have as Assassin. It is the sublimation of the seduction through the devil as well as his charisma. It lets him put a mental interference onto others and use their desires to let their evil and darker aspects of themselves come to the surface. On Servants it may be even able to corrupt them into Alter Servants. Further the affected beings are much more influenceable through Lucifer as well as obtaining the Mental Pollution Skill at a varying rank.

"Well that and little more I am able to use. What, that's too much? Please, I thought you need as much help as possible Master? Don't worry ~ I will not use them without consent hehe *villain-like giggling*"

Karmic Deal
    Deal With The Devil

Type: Miracle (Anti-Unit)

Is the sublimation of the perhaps most known activity of the Devil as Lucifer, namely the deal to exchange ones soul against the fulfillment of a wish. This Noble Phantasm is that particular transaction.

One might ask the details…

"Well, okay. Go on, I can tell you the finer details..."

Spoiler:
    Namely the thing is that upon the consent of the target their soul is turned into a "Lesser Grail" through which one's energy is actualized to their desires. So he is able to fulfill worldly "and selfish" wishes like granting a non-Mage Magic Circuits and talent similar to a traditional Mage with long prestigious family history. Like one certain Polish Mage once did.

However he is only able to grant wishes according to the strength or "value" of the soul. So the stronger it is the more powerful wishes he can actualize. So in the case of Saints or Heroic Spirits he would even be able to grant them wishes equal to those bestowed by the Great Grail itself.

He is also able to use his own to actualize a wish in a suicide move like he did as he fell towards the depths of Hell. In this case he is even able to actualize wishes that are equal to the work of True Magic like resurrection from death, or the restoration of a World.

In all other cases after the succeeded deal the souls are in possession of Avenger and he can impose his will over them.

Dark Overlord Of Men
    Second Incarnation Of Ahriman

Rank
    : EX

Type: Anti-World (Self)

Lucifer's final Noble Phantasm which is only usable after a certain chant:

"Before the endless night that falls upon the World will be an endless day, the light of truth shall finally shine in the hearts of mankind and all lies of the sheep may be blinded. Then will the men and women return to their destined path when the rulers of the World shall rise again."

After that Avenger shines in dark light that will like a shockwave shoot around himself. The whole texture of the World will shake as then the Saint Graph of Lucifer's Servant body becomes a portal towards his right main body and he transforms into a colossal Archdaemonic form akin to the one he would take one should he be summoned as Beast.

Further then opens the literal gates of Hell or other said to be the Reverse Side of the World, its chthonian part. The Logos based rules of mankind start to degrade like once mystery had so that the physical rulings are weakened and even chunks of rock break off to float in the air. Instead the mythos-based rules of the Age of Gods starts to take grasp in reality so that all kinds of mystery are reawakened. Like that once as ages past the Phantasmals shall wake from their hibernation, the nature shall rise against the attacks of the devouring cities as well the old rulers of the World return. Further all "prisoners " of the abysmal depths are free and all "grandchildren of Abraham" shall obtain the crushing truth of their Lord's crime revealed upon them. As well the heretics and pagans that once fought for their Yazatas and culture-souls' cause shall be freed and now enabled to reconquer their Worlds.

At the same time may the Gates of (the Abrahamic) Heaven open and for the second time shall Lucifer engage in the duel with his Father.

It goes without saying that this Noble Phantasm is defacto breaking the world into chaos thus it will provoke the intervention of the Counter Force. As well once the gates are opened the only way of countering it is to defeat Lucifer or through the Command Seal of his Master.

Lucifer himself is in this state no more a Servant. Instead he is the embodiment of the evil the humans feared. However he still possesses his will to become a Yazata. His parameters are all beyond A+. He has the state of a complete god and he possesses access to all of his abilities along with a massive boost in raw power.

However he is adamant in to never use this Noble Phantasm until he deems the restart of the world necessary. Although he hopes within himself that this option shall never be necessary.

"Hey what have you mortals said now!? I will use this Noble Phantasm when I deem it necessary, that's all. You humans with your imagination..."

Notes and Commentary

Well finally am i able to reveal him . I know it was already by Realcasually but i think my Version should be different enough so that there is no copying .

About him as the reincarnation of Zarathustra did it started ,back in the profile of Zarathustra where the Amesha Spenta where the first Angels that came into existence were Born outo f the virtues of the ffirst Prophets so that the Angels of the first Generation were the Spenta Mainyu .

And that one day perhaps the origin may be awaken in one of the later Angels as in Thaumaturgic Terms is Lucifers Origin "Zarathustra" .

I also include some inter Religious aspects where i add the relatin of Paganism and Abrahamic Religion .

About the Name of the Christian/Israelic God is it a lear reference on the Egyptian mythology .

I know he may be overpowered but we speak About a being that has ist source of powers in Evil of men.

Also will i try to make a line for as much contest servants as possible. but atfirst do i have to read them as they were again quite many .

And for everyones Explanation:

Yazatas: means those worthy of veneration are the Gods that were/are benevolant to the humanity .

Daeva/Div: meant the false Gods but not in the sense like the Christians are using t more in that they are oppresing the Humen and that they follow their own selfish desires .

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It would be better to have an actual sheet to discuss at this point.

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

What do you all think of my nimrod and Confucius idea’s.
    they seem good but at first would i try to fixat some skills of them before to approach the Noblephantasm.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s thanksgiving bro. Nobody is making any sheets anyways. Just wait till Halloween and then people will start posting sheets.

Blog Entries
    plus there is in the moment a contest so its normal that the most "action" is there at the moment.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever done a huxian sheet.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever done a huxian sheet.
    i have took a look at all three create a servant indices apperently not who was he actually ? im not so deep in chineses history ? and also please take a look at my servant in the last page i am intersted about your oppinion ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I can’t believe me and koga just burned through an entire page arguing over the dumbest and most pointless shit imaginable.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    It would be better to have an actual sheet to discuss at this point.
    It’s thanksgiving bro. Nobody is making any sheets anyways. Just wait till Halloween and then people will start posting sheets.
    not to be pretentious or anything but I did posted my sheet a few days ago...

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill