Page 298 of 620 FirstFirst ... 198248288293296297298299300303308348398 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Nitty read kogas recent servant

Also i dont know what you all are having as it is not difficult to understand , my writhing also have i admitely used google docs for the abbillity sections so that there should be the problems fewer really also when i read your sheets (of the others i mean) i dont really perceive a other wording outside or perhaps individuel play style but okay can you not only ridicule my profile of their grammar but for once the ideas i have weaved in ,creativity the actuall content as it is seriously depressing the continous playing on my bad grammer but no really evaluation of the remaining other aspects really .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    yeah lets not go too hard on koga

lets just lightly roast them

koga your words are certainly visible

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    The fuck is going on?
    picks up and pets

shhhhhhh

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Koga’s sheets would still be absurdly wanked and with zero understanding of nasuverse lore/metaphysics even if we ignored the shit tier spelling.

Best I can saw is that koga has some decent to mildly good ideas and is fairly creative and willing to do servants nobody else has ever done but all those ideas could have been done better in the hands of literally anyone else.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 1st, 2021 at 08:51 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I don't really mind wanked Servants ignoring Nasuverse lore so long as he can justify his decisions when others asked as to why they're built the way they are. Even if he can't, I'm still largely indifferent about the whole power level issue. Maybe it's just his writing style, idk.

The spelling is a much larger issue, though. Even if you have good ideas, not all of them could be conveyed due to your grammatical mistakes. Isn't there an autocorrect function in google docs?

Blog Entries
    Koga’s sheets would still be absurdly wanked and with zero understanding of nasuverse lore/metaphysics even if we ignored the shit tier spelling.

Best I can saw is that koga has some decent to mildly good ideas and is fairly creative and willing to do servants nobody else has ever done but all those ideas could have been done better in the hands of literally anyone else.

Blog Entries

Best I can saw is that koga has some decent to mildly good ideas and is fairly creative and willing to do servants nobody else has ever done before that could have been done better in the hands of literally anyone else.
    then can you please explain me where i have not a understanding of the nasuverse please ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Honestly I don't really mind wanked Servants ignoring Nasuverse lore so long as he can justify his decisions when others asked as to why they're built the way they are. Even if he can't, I'm still largely indifferent about the whole power level issue. Maybe it's just his writing style, idk.

The spelling is a much larger issue, though. Even if you have good ideas, not all of them could be conveyed due to your grammatical mistakes. Isn't there an autocorrect function in google docs?
    I really like to know where i have a misunderstanding or ignoring of nasuverse lore at this point seriously ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    I like to say what’s on my mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    then can you please explain me where i have not a understanding of the nasuverse please ?

- - - Updated - - -

I really like to know where i have a misunderstanding or ignoring of nasuverse lore at this point seriously ?
    I don't really get it either as I'm not an expert in Nasuverse lore myself. I'm saying the spelling is a bigger issue here, as other people might not comprehend your ideas, or even get turned off from reading them in the first place due to the grammatical mistakes.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I smell a challenge.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    I don't really get it either as I'm not an expert in Nasuverse lore myself. I'm saying the spelling is a bigger issue here, as other people might not comprehend your ideas, or even get turned off from reading them in the first place due to the grammatical mistakes.
    i think i hae a good grasp on nasu verse lore atleast decent enough but for me is the powerlevel aspect after the etablishment of the powerhouses of the Lostbelt stories the average niveau what is average powerlevel of servants raised considerably its just that other servant createsrs have hesitations in power levels . About the spelling well its better as my first servant profiles and i am to be honest rather clueless about the grammer mistakes i might have made . but i admit sometimes one of the steps is to think about how i describe what i have in mind and try to explain my imagination.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    NINE Lives the type of person to randomly walk up to you while on the job and go, "Nice weather we're having" as its literally storming outside and then be awkwardly silent for the minute following. Its adorable really
    Okay, now I want to see what your opinions on the other forumites are. This was pretty funny.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I smell a challenge.
    what challenge ?

Blog Entries
    what challenge ?
    NINE-Lives has literally said that literally anyone can do your own ideas better than you, Koga.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    i think i hae a good grasp on nasu verse lore atleast decent enough but for me is the powerlevel aspect after the etablishment of the powerhouses of the Lostbelt stories the average niveau what is average powerlevel of servants raised considerably its just that other servant createsrs have hesitations in power levels . About the spelling well its better as my first servant profiles and i am to be honest rather clueless about the grammer mistakes i might have made . but i admit sometimes one of the steps is to think about how i describe what i have in mind and try to explain my imagination.
    It's one thing to be clueless, but it's another thing to be clueless and not try to improve yourself by reading or learning to better your grammar. As for your sheets being better than your initial ones... idk about that. The quality still varies. Some of them are tolerable and understandable enough with the grammar, others are very difficult to read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    NINE-Lives has literally said that literally anyone can do your own ideas better than you, Koga.
    I understand ,well to be honest i would be interested if anyone would d that when i tell my ideas if others can execute them better.

- - - Updated - - -

It's one thing to be clueless, but it's another thing to be clueless and not try to improve yourself by reading or learning to better your grammar. As for your sheets being better than your initial ones... idk about that. The quality still varies. Some of them are tolerable and understandable enough with the grammar, others are very difficult to read.
    i want to improve myself in that regard but every timwe i try it seems to not be succesfull ,as in that regard seems it really that i vary depending on my current day form perhaps . that i on some days by chance are doing it better and on some not .

Blog Entries
    i assume ESL

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I love how this thread has devolved into a koga bully thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    i assume ESL
    What should that word shortcut mean ?

Blog Entries
    I love how this thread has devolved into a koga bully thread.
    Hey, I'm trying to give honest criticism here. Whether he'll actually take it and improve himself remains to be seen.