Page 2 of 620 FirstFirst 123471252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So if anyone cares I just put up a compilation of all my old sheets as a blog. Makes more sense than just making it a giant post in this thread IMO. So, any thoughts on my latest sheet?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So if anyone cares I just put up a compilation of all my old sheets as a blog. Makes more sense than just making it a giant post in this thread IMO. So, any thoughts on my latest sheet?
    I like it! While I personally prefer hit 'em hard n' fast types, this is a pretty good defensive Servant! Honestly, it feels like I haven't really seen a whole lot of defensive Servants, but this is quite well-done. Also, her personality is good. The harmonious mix of tomboyishness and girliness is a nice touch!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I like it! While I personally prefer hit 'em hard n' fast types, this is a pretty good defensive Servant! Honestly, it feels like I haven't really seen a whole lot of defensive Servants, but this is quite well-done. Also, her personality is good. The harmonious mix of tomboyishness and girliness is a nice touch!
    Thanks man. Funnily enough, I just realized she's a way better specced defensive Servant than any of the Shielders I've done so far. I'm also glad you liked her personality. Wasn't sure how well I'd fleshed it out.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thanks man. Funnily enough, I just realized she's a way better specced defensive Servant than any of the Shielders I've done so far. I'm also glad you liked her personality. Wasn't sure how well I'd fleshed it out.
    Speaking of Shielders, that Numa Pompilius sheet I'm working on after you suggested to add him (well, her, since I'm genderbending him) into the Rome Singularity I'm making is coming along nicely. I'll send you what I've got so far.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Sorrow
    The Father of Songs

source

Height: 13cm
    Weight: 38kg
    Dislikes: Himself.
    Attribute: Earth.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.
    Region: Greece.
    Catalyst: Remains of a certain broken lyre.

Parameters:
    STR
    D
    END ◙◙○○ D
    AGI ◙◙◙◙ B
    MGI ◙◙◙◙◙ A+
    LUC E
    NP ◙◙◙○○ C

Caster's true name if Orpheus, the great lyrist. The son of King Oeagrus and the chief of all muses, Calliope. Orpheus was a Greek hero, poet and musician; member of the Argonauts, known for his marvelous musical ability that could charm any who heard him. He would often use his music to prevent fights on the Argo. Later on, his poems and hymms would originate Orphism, a set of beliefs and practices based on his life and his works.
    As a Caster, he is an adept spellcaster that is able to weave magic from the Age of Gods through his songs, as well as charm enemies just by playing his lyre, however...

Personality, Lore and Wish

Caster is the gloomiest and most meek Servant one will ever meet. Most of the time, he will stay completely silent, rarely ever taking any proactive actions. He's completely obedient, and believes that any and every decision made by his master is certainly better than whatever he would've come up with. In times of crisis, his hero self might surface and lead him to act in a completely different manner, but after the fact he'll certainly berate himself for it.

The reason is, of course, Eurydice.

Caster was a successful musician and hero before, he adventured with the greatest group of heroes from Greece, the Argonauts, and was instrumental in many of their challenges.
    But... at the end of his journey there was no reward.
    Eurydice, the love of his life, fell on a nest of vipers and suffered a fatal bite on her heel. Orpheus, overcome with grief, played a song so sad that even the gods wept. Pitying him, they suggested he should go to the underworld to take her back, his wonderful music would surely move even the ruler of the underworld himself.
    So he did. With his music, Caster convinced Charon to grant him passage through the Styx, put the three-headed hell-hound Cerberus to sleep and, finally, managed to convince Hades to give Eurydice back to the world of the living.
    As long as Orpheus left the caves of the underworld without looking back at Eurydice, they would be together once again.

But he failed.
    Orpheus looked back.
    Such a simple task...
    It ruined him.

Despite everything, he has no wish. He is certain that, no matter how great the Holy Grail is, he would somehow fail once again.

Class Skills

Territory Creation B.
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Due to his connection to funeral rites, the creation of a Tomb for the purposes of collecting mana becomes possible. Theoretically, this skill could allow him the creation of an Amphitheater that amplifies the reach of his music, but that is not suited to Caster's current mood. Furthermore, with the use of ███ ██████ █████ ████████, it might be possible to modify areas on a ███████ scale, as long as he has enough magical energy.

Item Construction —.
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use.

While it is theoretically possible for this Caster to utilize this skill due to ███ ██████ █████ ████████, the skill has nevertheless been sealed due to Caster's refusal to accept or use that. In the off chance that ever happens, this skill could be acquired at a high Rank.

Personal Skills

Protection of the Muse (True) A++.
    A Skill that denotes the divine protection of a Muse that one attained by having great skill in music. Enhances one's musical performance and usually applies a "plus" modifier to any music magecraft.

This skill manifests at an unusually high Rank due to the blessings coming from his own mother, Calliope, the chief of all muses. It enhances music magecraft to a much greater scale, allowing someone who is not very familiar with magecraft to perform on the level of great magi from the Age of Gods. Through his life, Caster has always relied on this skill to perform magecraft when his music alone wasn't enough, and therefore he lacks any technical magical knowledge.
    However, as Caster is already at the peak of lyrists, it is impossible to enhance his regular musical performances.

Battle Continuation EX.
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduces mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments.

It is said that when Caster was murdered by the hands of the crazed maenads, his decapitated head floated down the river, still singing even as it reached the ocean. This Skill allows Caster to continue playing music or singing no matter the injuries he suffers, and to even continue for an entire day after the destruction of his Spiritual Core.

Divinity A-.
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises.

Caster is not only the son of Calliope, but there are versions of his legend that tell his father was not a human king, but Apollo, the God of Music himself, allowing him to barely reach this Rank.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Orfikí Thríkía
    Eurydice, Eurydice
    Type: Anti-Army

The Tragedy of Orpheus. The pinnacle of art. Orpheus' magnus opum. The music that managed to charm even the ruler of the underworld itself, Hades, and that inspired thousands across ages, including geniuses such as Mozart. A mournful song, full of sorrow and hope, that compels others to sympathize with his pains. The complete opposite of the music he used to play on the Argo—but maybe the true tragedy is that losing the happiness and confidence he displayed with the Argonauts was a necessary step to achieve such high levels of art.
    Creatures who hear it feel such pity that they are willing to do whatever Orpheus asks of them, even if it goes against their ideals, vows etc. Any creature can resist the effects of the music, but it would require incredible willpower. Furthermore, to creatures with high Ranks of Divinity, resisting the effect is a much harder task.

Orfíka Diadromí
    ███████████████████████████
    Type: Anti-█████

"I'm truly sorry master, but this is not something I can show you. I assure you, we are better of without it. Please."

At Night, the Master Dreams...

You see many around you. Friends or otherwise, all of them are part of your crew. All of them exceptional.
    Even those that don't exude an opressingly divine aura still exert a sort of pressure that belongs only to those whose actions can change the world.
    Seeing so many excepcional people in a single place is still mind-boggling to you, even after weeks on the sea.

Yes, this is a journey like no other, the alliance of the best. The need for adventure fills your heart, and inspiration fills your soul. You play.

———

"I don't understand how the others can be so calm after that. I bet I'll see it in my nightmares tonight..."

The tall man at your side starts talking while cleaning his weapon. Gesturing towards two people in front of you. The green-haired man is bothering the hunter woman, as he always does.
    You look at him and says:

"You can't let the ways of the gods bother you this much, Neleus"

"Ways of the gods? Orpheus, do not be naïve. Hera would be that cruel, always, but it was not her who enchanted Medea, it was my aunt. No Orpheus, the crime wasn't divine this once. The love came from the heavens, but the capacity to commit fratricide for that love? That came from inside, no doubt about it."

Your eyes wander to Jason, who stands a safe distance away from the princess while talking with her.

Weirdly enough, her actions don't scare you so much. Isn't the willingness to go to this extreme the very core of true love?

———

You open the eyes and realize you are Orpheus once again.

Immediately, something you heard about before. In photography, there's something called the Decisive Moment. It's the moment in which the photographer captures a single unique, ephemeral moment, and immortalizes it.

It is said that every event has its Decisive Moment.

You see your bride, sitting on a bench not far from you. Her eyes are closed as she feels the midsummer breeze.

It's a moment of no importance, absolutely common on your life, something that could be seen almost every day.

But this time around, for some unknown reason, it's different. Maybe, it's just a realization regarding the intensity of your feelings.

If there's a Decisive Moment for every event, then this is it for Orpheus' entire life. More than any triumphant victory or bitter defeat: this simple, common scene with Eurydice.

———

It's a cavernous, cold and monochromatic place.
    She's already gone. For the second time. Forever.
    This, then, is the end. Whatever comes after, it's not part of "Orpheus".
    This is the end of his Orphic Path, and what awaited him was failure. Ruin.

Relationship with Master

Orpheus is incredibly obedient, which is perfect for the majority of magi who would summon him.
    However, should his master develop a true bond with him, they'll notice how this sadness is eating away at Orpheus's soul at every moment. Once aware of the suffering Orpheus is going through, through his dreams or through conversations, it's very possible that the Master will try to help him.

Orpheus believes vehemently that he's not only a failure, but not worth of being a Heroic Spirit at all. Heroes are those who defy destiny and triumph over it one way or another.
    But he did not, he failed at the last moment. Fate defeated him.

If his Master is able to not only understand and defy that, if he is able to somehow prove to Orpheus that he is a worthy Heroic Spirit, that he can defy fate... then Orpheus will reveal his second Noble Phantasm:

Spoiler:

Orfíka Diadromí
    Hope That Fights Impossibility
    Type: Anti-World

The Orphic Path. Artist. Hero. Character.
    His life and actions didn't only inspire thousands across ages, but survived through all of it, giving birth to even religions and cults entirely dedicated to his works—and while this might not be uncommon among Heroic Spits, the key factor is that Orpheus is an artist. More than that, he utilizes masterful music as a catalyst to
    change the world
    perform magecraft
    This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the Orphic Path, the everything that defined his life. The ultimate trump card that allows Orpheus to perform any impossibility he desires, just like how the impossibility of bringing back the dead was once granted to him. A NP that allows him to break the rules to "rewrite" or "conduct" reality to allow an impossible action.
    This is a conceptual Noble Phantasm that can only exist due to the incredible aspects that define who the Heroic Spirit Orpheus is, alongside his divinity and his own abilities.

However, this Noble Phantasm is, inevitably, a reflection of Orpheus's legend.

At the end of the Orphic Path, there's only ruin.

But not immediately. No, if he is convinced that he truly is a worthy Heroic Spirit, that the fateful day of his ruin was not his end, that he can go against even his own legend... then Orpheus will continue to hide this Noble Phantasm until the last moment.
    Until the end of the war.
    Until the chance to take the Grail appears.
    With such a powerful Noble Phantasm and a renewed drive to save his beloved, it's impossible to know what might happen then.

That's the good shit right there.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Argh! Why is coming up with NPs so hard sometimes! Some days you just know right away what a character should have and some days it never comes to mind no matter how hard you try to think.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Argh! Why is coming up with NPs so hard sometimes! Some days you just know right away what a character should have and some days it never comes to mind no matter how hard you try to think.
    What Servant(s) are you working with? I can give you a hand if you want

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    What Servant(s) are you working with? I can give you a hand if you want
    Thank you for the suggestion, however this is a battle I must face alone. A sheet is the expression of one's soul and so I must instead look inwards for the answers I seek...

Can you put me in the creators list since I haven't put anything in this new thread yet?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sure thing, but the link in your signature seems to be broken.

Should work now.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Added

US Friend Code

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: -
    True Name: Constantin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Albania/Folklore

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: EX
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Dislikes: War
    Talent: Long Distance Travel
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Undead
    Armament: Musket and Sabre
    Catalyst: Graveyard Soil

Wise Up!

Lugat:
    A Blood-Sucking Species of Albanian origin. Dissimilar from Dead Apostles due having their Spirtual Cores founded in Legend rather than Magecraft, this classifies them as a Phantasmal Species.
    Like other Bloodsuckers of Balkan Origin, they are "born" when a person with a blackened or sinful soul dies. This corrupted soul becomes a residual curse that possesses their former body. How much of the former human remains in the new Lugat varies. Many retain only their intelligence (using it to hunt or sometimes seduce humans) but none of their memories, while others retain enough knowledge to seek out their living relatives, bothering them without knowing why until they are laid to eternal rest by any number of means.
    Lugats posses a number of innate strengths as Phantasmal Beasts, such as an affinity for magecraft, high speed regeneration, the nearly universal possession of Mystic Faces capable of paralizing or killing onlookers, and the ability to meld into shadows and into the wind to move at great speeds.

Besa:
    An Albanian cultural precept, usually translated as "faith", that means "to keep the promise" and "word of honor" often understood as a "Blood Oath" in English. It forms a backbone of traditional Albanian culture, a promise made in the form of a Besa is understood to be unbreakable.
    Though the Albanian code of honour is better know for its Gjakmarrjas or Blood Feuds, the Besa is also an incredibly significant part of it.
    One important instance of a Besa is when the Albanian people swore a collective Besa to help the Jewish people during WW2

Skills

Class Skill:

Riding B+
    Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles
    At this rank most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    Rider is a capable horseman, able to ride for long distances and over many obstacles with supernatural ease. This skill is further amplified by the inate ability of Lugats to ride on wind currents

Personal Skills:

Vampirism D
    the act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases.
    Despite his undeniable nature as an undead being Rider is not a true Lugat, as his soul was not fully blackned on death, only stained by a single unkept oath. As such a number of vampiric abilities are beyond his reach... or maybe he refuses to use them

Frightfull Visage B
    A vampiric skill Rider was not spared from. a type of Mystic Face capable of paralizing or killing those that look at him.
    He has little to no control over this power, as shown by the fact that it killed his mother and sister.
    It's adviced not to stare, even with magical protection

Long-Distance Dash A
    A skill born of being one with ones mount. It bestows inexhaustible stamina to perform long distance movement for a long time. Also, this Skill is capable of demonstrating effects such as giving sudden surge in Agility parameter, and during full sprint, increases both Strength and Endurance parameters.

Blood Oath EX
    The Besa, or Blood Oath is a core tenent of Albanian culture and not something made lightly. Due to his legend being fully entangled with the concept of the Blood Oath, Rider can not physically reject an oath.
    As such as a Servant, he can not die unless he accomplishes what he was summoned to do or his master is killed, this conceptual bind to the material is enhanced by the inherent regeneration abilities of a Bloodsucker.
    He will reform from even the smallest speck of matter. In essence a sort of overclocked Battle Continuation

Noble Phantasm
    Kalorës i Varrit
    Have you seen them, Have you seen them, dead man riding with the living

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

From the grave arose Constantine,
    Tombstone turned into a stallion,
    Graveyard soil became a saddle,
    On his black horse did he clamber

His tomb, now his mount, Given form to acconplish a single task.
    When Rider takes on one singular goal, he can call upon the True Name of this Noble Phantasm and climb on his chosen mount, to embark on an echo of his night ride.
    No matter how far, and no matter how hard the trek, Rider will always reach whatever singular goal he seeks when activating this Noble Phantasm.
    He can not be blocked or deviated physically, and his very surroundings will accomodate him. Rivers will flow in the right direction, the wind will be at his back and the stones that might trip a horse will become a path.

Lore

Born the youngest male child out of 13 brothers and one sister, Constantin (or Kostandini in his native Albanian) lived an uneventful life, only punctuated by the time his only sister Doruntinë was to be betrothed to a far away minor noble. Though his mother objected to the marriage, Constantin swore a Besa so his beloved sister could marry, that as soon as his mother needed her, Constantine would bring her home.
    Sadly, destiny would conspire to make him a liar...

A War came, it doesn't matter which war. The powers that be would take the young men they could find and sent them to the slaughter.
    All 13 brothers would be sent to war, and none would return.
    A lone mother would be left, weeping, consumed by grief she cursed her dead son Constantine who in the broken oath he made had taken her daughter far from her, left her alone in this her hour of mourning.

And so, Constantine stirred in his grave.

What brought him back to a dark semblance of life is unsure, maybe just being born a 13th son doomed him, maybe it was his mother's curse that reanimated him, maybe his one broken oath had blackened his soul into that of a Lugat.
    Whatever it was that pushed him out of the grave, he moved with unshakeable purpose. His gravestone became a stallion and he rode through rivers and mountains and through the air in a single night to find his sister, happy and unaware of the fate that had befallen her brothers.

She asked what was wrong, why their mother needed her with such urgency, why Constantine smelled of dirt and sulphur.
    He wouldn't answer thruthfully, fearing that the shock of her brothers' deaths and his undeath would kill her.
    He took her home, to their mother, but this wasn't to be a happy ending. Such things are rare when dealing with he living dead.
    Despite his journey, the shock of seeing the returned Constantine in the clearer light of home killed Doruntinë and his mother where they stood.

Though his quest proved futile and tragic, his oath was accomplished, and the defeated and grieving Constantine turned to dust and returned to the void of true death.

Personality
    A dour and reserved young man, though possesed of an unnerving or even frightful aura, one can't help but see small glimers of goodness from time to time. Even as he has worked hard to bury them.
    Though undeniably full of love for humanity and those around him, he has chosen to supress his kinder and more easygoing side, as he still mourns the death of his family.
    He is liable to try and mantain a neutral and unemotive stance towards his Master, but may become intensly attached to them if their relation develops in a friendlier direction, letting go of his demure exterior and letting the boy who one swore for the happiness of his sister resurface.
    Though, even in his depressed and muted state, there still burns a bright fury within him, a hatred of War.
    It is his singular wish to end wars forever, and it is this goal that drives him towards the Holy Grail. If he should make the choice, the struggle for the Holy Grail will be the last conflict on the face of the Earth

Creator's Notes
    My contribution to the start of CaS3! I must confess that I've been holding onto a number of ideas I was saving for when CaS2 ended, Constantine here being one of the simpler onces. A small concrete sheet based on a single self-contained story, one which I'm kinda proud of. I've atually been told he resembles something like a main ally for a Singularity or Lostbelt, which seems apt to me. He just needs a sort of grand sacrifice near the end of the story lol.
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

While I'm still working on my other sheets, I can't help but notice that nobody has tried making a sheet for Sion's servant from FGO, which is kinda bizarre seeing as he is almost the perfect servant for an "Ocean Rider".

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that is probably because he will be fully reveled soon

- - - Updated - - -

or so a bunch of people hope, kinda like with shiroumasa.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    that is probably because he will be fully reveled soon

- - - Updated - - -

or so a bunch of people hope, kinda like with shiroumasa.
    to be honest, the only mentions I've seen about the Captain recently is a joke comic about Musashi discovering the existence of the Nemo Marines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    to be honest, the only mentions I've seen about the Captain recently is a joke comic about Musashi discovering the existence of the Nemo Marines.
    Now that you've posted here I'm curious what you thought of my Melehan Servant. I know it's technically on the previous thread, but I want to know what you think given I was inspired by your own idea for him. How similar or different would you say my take was to what you had in mind? And are you still planning to write up your own version of Melehan sometime?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    While I'm still working on my other sheets, I can't help but notice that nobody has tried making a sheet for Sion's servant from FGO, which is kinda bizarre seeing as he is almost the perfect servant for an "Ocean Rider".
    I don't see a point in making a sheet for a Servant that already exists?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I don't see a point in making a sheet for a Servant that already exists?
    Still no info on his Skills, NPs or heck even Class (though Rider would be a likely bet), so there'd be still plenty of room to flesh him out. I remember seeing fansheets for Atilla and Lancer Artoria back when they were first released, and there was more info on them than Nemo.