Page 326 of 621 FirstFirst ... 226276316321324325326327328331336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good.

Name: Demophon
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: E
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: B

Image Claim, a tad spicy

A Greek Prince from a young Age of Gods, before Hades marriage to Persephone. As myth tells Demeter wandered the world seeking Persephone at her disappearance and only when all of the land was searched she gave into grief and rage giving fertility way to the horrible winter that nearly killed the world, as she wandered in the form of an elderly sage she visited King Celeus and Queen Metanira. Enchanted by the baby Demophon and possessing of a logic alien to mankind she attempted to make the baby a god, Metanira wandered by the ritual and screamed in fear for her baby, with the ritual failed Demeter simply set the baby down and continued her wandering.

Nonetheless the initial steps were taken and Demophon was lifted to a status above mankind, a fated hero blessed by Demeter who earned her 'love' (obsession) and due to her parents' fears she was initiated into the mysteries of Demeter alongside her brother Triptolemus, pointless for Demeter had no feelings for anything but Persephone by that point and in her terrible anger Winter arrived and under the relentless cold humans died by the droves, such was the damage caused by Demeter that Zeus intervened and revealed Persephone's location. At the Underworld by Hades side and as for the conclusion of the event Persephone would pass half the year in the Underworld and half in Olympus, time divided between Demeter and Hades and in an irony of fate such became times of thriving and times of dying in accordance to Demeter's moods.

A young priestess who alongside her brother, Triptolemus, fought against the unending winter caused by Demeter. As one who was once beloved by the goddess Demophon at times could pierce through the cold rage dominating Demeter and received boons and gifts but at the same breath the goddess at times lashed out for Demophon not being 'good enough' (Persephone) and thus she endured the rage of the divine point-blank for the sake of mankind. Due to being an episode of one-sided tyranny and villainy this story was not passed down due to fear of Demeter and instead it is said that the funeral games common in Eleusis were mourning for the failed ritual that took the baby Demophon's life

Personality

One who can be described to be Persephone in human form as such it was only natural for Demeter to love her. A girl who knew nurturing and death by the same hand. Inheriting the mysteries of the priests she correctly did all the rituals and Demeter distracted from her pain for a second would rain great blessings upon Eleusis in gratitude. When the winter came Demophon again and again danced, sung, prayed, until her feet bleed, until her voice was gone, until she could not even feel her shivers, and upon such dedication Demeter temporarily let up the winter at Eleusis, only for it to return later, a vicious cycle that battered Demophon again and again until her soul and body gave out. Post the episode Triptolemus was tasked with re-establishing agriculture and gathering the survivors by Demeter herself and was given a chariot driven by dragons, successful in his tasks he alongside Demophon were lifted to the ranks of gods within the Eleusinian mysteries.

Despite the mature air around her she is not younger than she appears to be, she died very young becoming the shield of her people, a natural martyr-princess type seen in certain princess and saints, a girl who is silk and steel in equal measures, always open to dialogue but at the same time she is unbending and unconquerable. In moments of relaxation she is the ideal 'cutest little sister' wanting to share all moments of joy with those she consider friends, in moments of war she will resolve herself and when it's all done she will quietly mourn that the fight had to happen in the first place and hold the memory of the defeated within her

However she tends to get carried away in festivals and feels like sharing all of the pleasures with her comrades. All.of.them so please keep her away from certain types otherwise disaster will strike. Oh we are not talking about her Rider Brother running everyone down with his dragon chariot. We are talking of her using the same strength that overcame Demeter to overcome everyone else, turns out even servants can get blackout drunk

Skills

Item Creation (A+): Demeter's domain is all that grows. Agriculture itself, civilization only exists thanks to her and thus all Kingdoms hold her in high esteem or else starvation awaits them and not even Zeus is able to interfere lightly with Demeter's moods and decisions, a strong position unexpected for a non-warrior goddess. As one who is Demeter's 'daughter' and was taught all of the mysteries and was later lifted to a god Demophon can be considered to be a subordinate goddess of Demeter and possess an absurd amount of knowledge when it comes to 'all life that grows from the earth'.

Territory Creation (C): "The earth, the wind, the water. Whenever life grows I can call upon Lady Demeter!" Extreme versatility and fast building but due to using already existing temples and Demeter finding the establishment of such a bore to teach Demophon is more akin to a wandering priestess

Personal Skills
    Steel Determination (EX): Resolute before the Human Consuming Winter she called upon Demeter again and again and again until her voice got through the blizzard and Demeter accepted an audience, something unseen before, even the other Olympians could not move Demeter yet a simple human, a weak 'sapling' did so. The brilliant soul that shines with unending strong. "Ah if only she possessed a body to match that soul"- A certain goddess laments, perhaps one of her few regrets

Affection of the Goddess (B-): Demeter's affection overflows and all status receive a boost.....but there's a chink in the armor....."There is no need to be strong, there is no need to be a warrior, there's no need for such gaze! Insolent human who do you think you are?!". "I am Demophon of Eleusis and I ask if the being before me is still a god worthy respecting!"

Battle Continuation (C): One's ability to continue moving beyond death, the higher the rank the greater one's will moves the body further. "One more step, one more breath, c'mon c'mon move move this is nothing compared to what they are suffering!"

Noble Phantasm

Elysium Thermasia- My Soul become a Furnace
    Anti-World
    Rank A
    As Demeter gave into her grief and despair she abandoned her responsibilities and the world became encase in ice, or perhaps she has just shown another side of her face. The mother that could not let go and would drown the world in her rage for no other being would be allowed happiness if she was not happy, such traits were kept even after the return of Persephone, this time 'only' half of the year would face such drought, nonetheless humans struggled and survived, learning, preparing they adapted and the cruel whims of the gods became just another occurrence. None embodies this more than Demophon who stood at the winter's strongest and surpassed it, making sure her country and people survived the goddess' rage, some would say that she became a sacrifice, others would speak of Demeter's 'mercy', in truth Demophon became a blaze that warded away the winter and pierced through the goddess' darkness

At the same breath she was awed, at the same breath she was enraged but by the time the goddess decided to move it was already too late Demophon's body reached it's limits and gave out. Perhaps the blessings upon Triptolemus were an attempt to catch that light once more but the boy fed-up with the goddess and grieving his sister who had her story hidden to not anger the gods, only acted due to obligation mandated by the divine and nothing more or less, not once he reached out in genuine prayer, not once he spoke of gratitude and not once he spoke of the 'bond' between humans and gods

A flame born of a human's soul manifests, beyond the logic of the divine, it's not the flame of wisdom granted by Prometheus to mankind but perhaps the flame of their potential. Underneath the flames wounds are healed, curses are driven away and the heart is emboldened to face any challenge, it is not in Demophon's nature to simply give paradise to her people, she feels it is insulting towards their sacrifices and struggles and entrusting all unto a singular being is to repeat the mistakes of the past. To entrust their fates to a few beings and suffer their vices and rages without any chance of striking back
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; November 24th, 2021 at 08:29 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good. Lowkey thought that faceclaim was actually a femboy for a bit. I like how her NP heals instead of destroys.

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Pretty good. Lowkey thought that faceclaim was actually a femboy for a bit. I like how her NP heals instead of destroys.
    It's Super Imouto Power Screaming Gambatte!

Few things are as powerful as that

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Demophon: Cool sheet. I can see fleshing out backstories for mythical "literally who?"s is your forte. I'm not sure if Battle Continuation is really necessary since it feels covered conceptually by Steel Determination but I can see you wanted to give her a third Skill.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maeda Matsu: A fun servant. I like the fire theme and also how literal treasure is her spear. It's like gilgamesh but literal. I like it.

Demophon:... is that an smt faceclaim? I swear if seen something from smt with a similar design. Huh... anyway the servant itself is pretty fun. Good job.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Y’all motherfuckers should probably start your Christmas sheets if you’re planning on doing one because Christmas is just 30 days away now.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 25th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Y’all motherfuckers should probably start your Christmas sheets if you’re planning on doing one because Christmas is just 20 days away now.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Still pretty close.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Huh, who knew it's the 26th already? In fashion of malls playing Christmas songs starting from November and FGO (usually) holding Christmas reruns in the same month, I'll try to finish my Christmas sheet before December hits.

Gotta a quick question for you veterans of the thread. There isn't a Voltaire servant, is there? I think I might have an idea for one such sheet.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodrago View Post
    Gotta a quick question for you veterans of the thread. There isn't a Voltaire servant, is there? I think I might have an idea for one such sheet.
    I recall someone came up with an idea based on his love of using heteronyms in his work but no one actually made one far as I can remember.

Blog Entries
    I am surprised no one did voltaire yet
    Looking forward to your take on him
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Demophon:... is that an smt faceclaim? I swear if seen something from smt with a similar design. Huh... anyway the servant itself is pretty fun. Good job.
    It appears to be Demeter with a design which originates from SMT strange journey

Blog Entries
    ew loli

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Average loli Demeter fan vs average milf Demeter enjoyer.

Blog Entries
    I actually liked SMT loli Demeter.
    It's pretty funny, especially because whenever I say I do some idiot on the internet goes batshit insane about it.
    Mostly Tumblr.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vs. Gigachad genderbent bara Demeter appreciator

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Loli Demeter just doesn’t work for me mainly because it’s Demeter. Demeter is an earth mother goddess. An Earth mother goddesses is pretty much the primordial/ultimate milfs. I definitely expect a motherly aspect to any depiction of Demeter.

Blog Entries
    Loli Demeter just doesn’t work for me mainly because it’s Demeter. Demeter is an earth mother goddess. An Earth mother goddesses is pretty much the primordial/ultimate milfs. I definitely expect a motherly aspect to any depiction of Demeter.
    Yeah, I do get that. But still, SMT is a series where Mara and Cthulhu are giant penises and Diana is literally made of tits, so I never saw a problem with weird-ass designs.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off