Page 328 of 620 FirstFirst ... 228278318323326327328329330333338378428 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,560 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    chill

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Stop begging for responses to your wanked sheets.
    ...!?!?
    atleast do i some sheets .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top level creator's note
    Welcome to another round of BnEl15's try-not-to-turn-a-wholesome-idea-into-angst challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)!
    For this one, it's recommended that you read the original version of the guy first for some context.

Rider of the Elizabethan Court

-- The Queen's Sweet Robin --

"Hohoho, Merry Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
    "Eh? It's currently still November? Well, Halloween's over anyways, so what's wrong with preparing for the next big celebration? If anything. I was a bit late this time around. From the stories I heard of your hometown, the
    speakers
    minstrels
    have started playing Christmas tunes in those
    malls
    public markets
    by the first dawn of November! And so, what are we waiting for!? Let us prepare for a grand celebration worth remembering!
    "

Source

"Oh yes, you'll find me to be a most talented event coordinator, especially when it comes to Christmas. I'm sure Lizzie could attest to that personally... If she's here anyway. A pity she's not, but I wouldn't let that put a damper on the celebrations. Now then, let us begin posthaste. The first step would be to gather everyone's wishlists! I take it you can assist me in that department?"

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Berserker, Avenger

True Name: Robert Dudley (Santa)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Britain (16th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Likes: "Lizzie", Christmas parties, reminiscing about the past, people professing their love underneath the mistletoe
    Dislikes: People who overwork themselves, royal obligations, false rumors
    Talent: Organizing Christmas parties, picking out gifts
    Natural Enemy: Queen Elizabeth I, Sir Francis Walsingham, Sir Francis Drake
    Armament: Sword, Christmas decorations, reindeers
    Catalyst: ???

Class Skills
    Riding (C-)

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Rider held the title of Queen Elizabeth's Master of the Horse, a distinguished position that put him in charge of his monarch’s stables, transport, and hunting hounds. It's no surprise that Rider is especially adept at handling horses. Even so, in this Christmas season, he insists on riding a chariot pulled by reindeers, as per the traditional depiction of Santa to "create an impression". The results... aren't always pretty.

"Sheesh, these fellows sure know how to hold a grudge, don't they? Sure, I may have hunted their great-great-ancestors a few centuries ago for some venison at the party I was organizing at the time, but their hatred seems to transcend generations! Just earlier they refused to move, and when I tried to persuade them with some snacks, they just kicked me in the shins and ran off! And I could've sworn they laughed in reindeer-language afterwards!"

Magic Resistance (C)

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Throughout his life, Rider had little to no contact with magecraft, making this Skill's rank relatively low.

"What little I know of magecraft was taught to me by my friend, John Dee. Normally, my title as a Knight of the Royal Order of Garter ought to give me a bit of extra protection against them, but its effects seem to have weakened in my current circumstances. Maybe it's because I'm currently off-duty, in a way? The Saber-Class represents my peak as a knight, yet as of now, I am simply an event organizer and a close advisor of a Queen that's not even here. My sincerest apologies, Master."

Personal Skills
    Master of Ceremonies (A)

A Skill denoting exceptional talent in organizing and hosting celebrations. For many years, Rider was in charge of Queen Elizabeth's holiday entertainment, a task he undertook with great relish. Legendary balls, masquerades, hunts, theatricals, and banquets were staged round-the-clock for the Queen and her courtiers. These parties commonly lasted days (18 days at most, according to one source), and while Rider's life was filled with slanderous lies, false rumors, and conspiracies, none could deny how amazing his parties were.

"Was 18 days a bit of an overkill, you ask? Ahaha, about that... this is a bit embarrassing to admit as the one who organized the event, but I originally only planned it to last for a week! Then at some point I realized that these parties were the only times Lizzie could step out of her office and enjoy herself. And so I kept making excuses. 'Just one more game', 'just one more dance', or 'just one more day'. Then 18 days passed before I knew it! The other ministers weren't too happy with that, but... what is a mere 18 days of fun and games compared to 347 days of extremely taxing royal and political affairs?"

Showmanship (C)

A Skill denoting mastery in performing arts. Rider was known as a patron of the arts, literature, and early Elizabethan theater. Outside his career as a statesman, he greatly contributed to these fields, through monetary donations, advertising, or simply offering innovative ideas for artists and playwrights. Incidentally, he's also fond of playing the lead actor in a number of theatrical productions held in his own estate as part of the celebrations he organized. He's not exactly what you'd call a star actor, yet he still possesses enough talent to garner applause from his audience.

"I am quite a fan of theatrics myself, and I believe no celebration is truly complete without it. After all, for a bunch of rigid old men, stuck-up nobles, and greedy politicians vying for power, a theater may just be the one place where they could drop everything to laugh at the actors onstage. For those few precious hours, there was no court intrigue nor shady conspiracies. Ironically enough, seeing the actors don masks allows the audience to take off theirs."

The Queen's Sweet Robin (A)

An affectionate nickname that Rider was known for within the Elizabethan court, unofficially bestowed upon him for his many years of devoted service to the Queen. Rider was greatly rewarded with riches and reputation for his faithfulness, not just as a statesman, but also as a friend, and perhaps something more. A combination of Hero's Attendant and low-ranking Imperial Privilege, this Skill allows Rider to temporarily gain other Skills commonly associated with Queen Elizabeth, such as Charisma, Golden Rule, Incitement, and more.

"Ah, how cruel, to think Lizzie still insists on helping me even now... After that whole debacle about the Leicester's Commonwealth, sometimes I wonder if I really am that unreliable. Back then, it would have been much easier- socially and politically speaking- for Lizzie to cut me off and renounce all connections we shared, wouldn't you think so? I wouldn't have minded that, honestly. Yet despite everything... she really is too selfless for her own good."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Grand Vessel of Friendship and Festivities
    Christmas Galleon Leicester

"You know, it's actually been quite a while since I last went on this boat with Sir Drake. Ah, this brings back memories. Whenever I couldn't hold my parties in my manor in Kenilworth, I used to hold them here instead. In other words, this is a perfect vessel of celebration. Now then, let's begin the festivities, shall we?"

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 300 people

A large galleon Rider built for the purpose of expeditions and diplomatic affairs. Not much of a sailor himself, he usually entrusted this ship to his friend, Sir Francis Drake. Even so, Rider frequently threw parties aboard this ship, be it to welcome foreign diplomats, to celebrate a fortuitous alliance, or simply to have fun with friends. Thus, it is both "a ship that embodies connections forged by the British Empire" and "a ship that embodies the joys of celebration".

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a massive ship capable of maneuvering the sea and air. The ship is equipped with some basic offensive implements such as cannons and explosive barrels. Furthermore, while this Noble Phantasm is active, Rider gains the ability to call upon these "connections" he forged, in the form of wraiths, weapons, or low-ranking mystic codes from the places which he shared diplomatic relations with (this includes Spain, Portugal, and Scotland, among others).

Despite it all, at the moment, the ship's main purpose is not offense. Befitting of the holiday mood, the ship is currently decked with Christmas decorations as the celebration is in full swing. From brilliant light shows and soothing music to lavish feasts and fine wine, the ship becomes a perfect venue for a party. Thus, the mere act of boarding the ship imposes a type of mental interference effect upon the attendees that removes their inhibitions and pulls them into the partying mood. In this state, even the most single-minded of enemies would have trouble focusing on their hostile intent. The only memory they have would be stepping into the ship and waking up with a hangover the next morning.

"'Mental interference effect', really? There's nothing supernatural about what I did. You just have to admit that I'm just that good at organizing parties!"

My Feelings Stacked to the Heavens Above, Just for You
    Sweet Robin's Present

"Another year passed, and the gifts kept on stacking before her throne. Understandably, some considered them a ploy I orchestrated to get in Lizzie's good graces, but... did they really think I'd resort to such underhanded tactics? Lizzie acknowledged me as a friend- or more, if I dare hope- therefore, allow me to get this fact straight; there was nothing more sincere than the gifts I sent to her."

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

Rider was known as a close friend and persistent suitor to Queen Elizabeth I. Every Christmas he presented all manner of expensive and original gifts to the Queen enough to make all other potential suitors and court ministers jealous, including a pair of elegant silk stockings (which the Queen had supposedly wore her entire life, never using another uncomfortable wool stocking ever again) and what was believed to be the world's first wristwatch, decorated with luxurious jewels. The peak of it all was when he publicly proposed to the Queen in the Christmas party of 1565... only for the Queen to politely reject him, much to everyone's surprise considering how close they were in their professional and personal lives.

This Noble Phantasm allows Rider to recreate those feelings from back then. Any gift presented by Rider's hands is equivalent to a "bomb" containing the full extent of his pure, sincere wishes. Those who receive these gifts will have their emotional responses amplified by a tenfold, as if receiving a precious item from someone very dear to them, turning them into an instant emotional wreck filled with bittersweet joy.

...Even so, despite his self-proclaimed role as "Santa", Rider refuses to use this Noble Phantasm no matter what. After all, before anyone else, there's one person he'd like to gift his first present to. Someone he'd been waiting for a long time...

Description
    Rider's True Name is Robert Dudley, a prominent British statesman, court advisor, and "close friend" of Queen Elizabeth I.

Not so different from his Saber incarnation, Rider is an uptight yet mild-mannered gentleman who tries to extol the virtues of "the perfect knight" (similar to his self-proclaimed predecessors and idols, the Knights of the Round Table). As the Christmas season nears, Rider is proud to display his talents as an event organizer. He took on Chaldea's annual Santa role with high spirits, eagerly noting every Servant's wishlists and thinking of the perfect present for each of them. Unsurprisingly, this rapidly boosted his popularity among other Servants and Chaldea staff alike, who did not expect the stalwart, straight-laced knight to be such a party animal underneath his usual professionalism. Whatever the case, Rider is determined to throw a grand celebration that would put his prior venues in Kenilworth to shame. Though he may be a bit hardheaded and prone to overworking himself at times, with friends by his side, perhaps he may finally attain his wish...

Bond 5
    In truth, Rider possesses complicated feelings towards Christmas as a whole. On one hand, he can't fully deny that he truly found joy in organizing and holding these celebrations. On the other hand... these parties tend to remind him of Elizabeth, who has yet to be summoned in Chaldea. Thus, his wish to hold "the perfect Christmas party" partially stems from the desire the preserve the memories of his closest friend and not-so-secret love interest. At the same time, Rider does not know what to do with these memories, as they bring them joy and sorrow in equal measure. In a way, perhaps he drowned himself in work (despite his usual dislike towards people who overwork themselves) to keep himself busy and not drown in these memories.

Yet despite everything that had happened... his feelings remained true, unchanging. He would continue to wait, no matter how many more years it would take for her to appear before him once again. This time not as the esteemed Queen of England and Ireland, but simply as "Lizzie".

Relationships
    Other Santa Servants:
    "My esteemed predecessors. It is with great honor that I join your ranks. Please know that I value your input when it comes to organizing the finest Christmas celebration there is."
    Francis Drake:
    "Drake, you old sea dog! It's nice to see another familiar face here! Come here, I'll treat you to a glass of wine just like old times. Maybe we'll see if your liver's gone soft after all these years, eh?"

Hans Axel von Fersen (Rider):
    "Well, what are you waiting for? Go to her! Christmas is a perfect opportunity for this sort of thing! Keeping those feelings to yourself- especially when everything's so damn obvious between you and her- will only hurt you more in the long run, trust me. The worst she can say is no! I'll rooting for you here!"

Hans Axel von Fersen (Avenger), Alcina, Hippocleides:
    "Unrequited love and broken hearts, a classic tale to tell underneath the bright Christmas lights... What say we drown our sorrows together? Then perhaps we could exchange a story or two."

Child Servants:
    "Yes, yes, it's me, the one true Santa! ...or, the one filling in for him this year, at least. Eh? The reindeers don't seem to like me very much? Nonsense, it must be your imagination. Ahem, anyway, what do you want for your presents? Alcohol is off the table, of course, but anything aside from that is fair game, and I'll be sure to try my hardest to fulfill your wishes."

Henry II, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Richard I, King John:
    "Ah, are they celebrating Christmas together? I wouldn't say this out loud, but they really do need some family bonding time- if not a few sessions worth of professional family counseling- after everything that happened between them, so I'm happy for them. That said, I do fear for Henry there. I heard back then, he said the whole 'won't-anyone-rid-me-of-that-troublesome-priest' thing during a Christmas party! Just as I thought, it's in poor taste to bring up politics on the dinner table, especially during the festive holiday season!"

Bond CE
    To the Memories We Shared

Source

With this, another Christmas celebration has reached its end. The children's laughter, the gleeful expressions, gifts exchanged alongside feelings... Ah, how much I've missed this. After everything that happened in my final years, I did not expect to witness such precious moments once again. In a broader sense, the same can be said about my time here in Chaldea. The Master is a kind yet capable soul despite his youth, and I've certainly made some new friends as well.

If only you were here, Lizzie.

How many years has it been since the last Christmas we celebrated together? I wonder how you'll choose to spend time in these celebrations without the weight of the crown upon your head. Perhaps you'll indulge yourself in foreign cuisines and newfangled trends of the modern era, or perhaps you'll find new friends of your own, others who shared your burden (for one, I believe Lady Eleanor could relate to your struggles). At the end of it all, perhaps we'll have another dance that's long overdue. I've been honing my skills on the dance floor in my spare time, and I do hope you've been doing the same, wherever you are. Wouldn't want you to awkwardly step on my toes again like last time, after all. These days, I tell that incident as a funny story to my friends, but you wouldn't believe how sore my feet were back then. Then again, without everything that's been burdening you throughout your reign, I believe you'll have a lot of time to practice whenever you feel like it, so my feet will be in good hands by then... hopefully.

Ah well, that's enough moping around for the night. As you've said back then, after turning down my proposal, Christmas is not a time for sorrow, after all. So I raise my glass one more time before I rejoin the festivities, content with the thought that you're watching this somewhere, and the tiny spark of hope that we will be reunited one day.

To the memories we shared.

Creator's notes

• Had to scrap my previous Christmas event idea in favor of a simpler one when I pretty much hit a brick wall on how to develop the plot. Now then, does anyone want to write a Santa Elizabeth to go along with this one? Pm me if anyone's interested. Maybe we could write an entire Christmas event centered around them. Jk. Unless...
    • Another idea I had was a Plantagenet Christmas featuring Henry, Eleanor, Richard, and John (from this source here, where I accidentally got the inspiration for Santa Dudley as well), but I couldn't quite make it work, so at most I alluded to the idea a bit in the relationship section.
    • Anyway, that's it for the obligatory Christmas alt. Assuming I don't get hit by another spur-of-the-moment idea, I'm done shitposting and my next sheet should have a more serious feel to it once again... probably.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Robert Dudley: pretty good. Looks like you got your Christmas sheet out early. Are you gonna do anymore Christmas sheets.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 27th, 2021 at 01:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nah. If we go by FGO standards, he'd be the welfare of the event, with Elizabeth (either normal or seasonal alt) being the gacha 5*. I won't be writing that one, though.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    for optimal angst levels, lizzie will not appear this year either.
    The optimal faceclaim for lizzie would be Veronica from Fire Emblem Heroes btw. Meme, them as pirates, angst, avenger lizzie, royal lizzie, she even has a bunny and a valentines version for his various celebrations.
    The idea of her being summoned as a too-young-for-Dudley women would be interesting to see

Nice sheet as always. your new Bond 5 idea fits well to put more story into your sheets. I think i will reference him in my christmas project
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    The optimal faceclaim for lizzie would be Veronica from Fire Emblem Heroes btw. Meme, them as pirates, angst, avenger lizzie, royal lizzie, she even has a bunny and a valentines version for his various celebrations.
    The idea of her being summoned as a too-young-for-Dudley women would be interesting to see

Nice sheet as always. your new Bond 5 idea fits well to put more story into your sheets. I think i will reference him in my christmas project
    There's always the option of her being Arcade exclusive instead

Honestly I've only played a very little bit of FEH a long time ago, but I did remember liking their dynamic. Hopefully there's a more adult fc for her, but summoning Elizabeth lily would be a fun idea as well. Since the two were already childhood friends they wouldn't feel too weirded out around each other, but I imagine Dudley would act as some sort of awkward elder brother figure around her... which is pretty similar to Xander and Veronica as well, coincidentally.

Blog Entries
    well technically there is an adult version, but is canonically an alternate timeline, where she became a general of the death god
    here

there should be some kind of fanart for her, she calls herself thrasir in that form.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, evil Lostbelt Caster vibes...

Blog Entries
    i am waiting for more xander art from FEH, he had a big moment in book 2, was burned to a crisp, was mentioned once after that and we are at the end of book 5. Still has no Legendary version, but a yukata and summer version.
    We need more FE faceclaims here

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I know nothing about fire emblem but I think feral Dimitri from fire emblem three houses would make a good faceclaim for Sigmund (Sigurd’s dad).
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 27th, 2021 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post

As i see it here can you explain if the Agnst in english has the same meaning as in german as each time i read it i am confused Delrey ? sorry if that may be a dumb Question .

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I’m straight but I still support the idea of gigachad primordial gods.

In other news, that Dudley sheet was nice.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    If the primordial mother is a milf with massive tits then the primordial father should also be a dilf with massive tits.

Some basic stuff but I like easy sheets
    -----
    Name: Phyrra
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: C
    AGI: A+
    END: B
    MAG: C
    LCK: E

True name, Achilles. Son of Pelleus and the Goddess Tethys, the later overcome with love attempt to make him immortal by bathing him in the waters of Styx but Pelleus intervened and thus Achiilles remained human, invincible if not for the last remain of mortality dwelling in his ankle. In rage Tethys left for the deep seas and Pelleus was to raise Achilles, recognizing the boy's potential the father sent the son to be raised and trained by Chiron, the centaur mentor of numerous heroes. But the love (obsession) of the Goddess Tethys would not end there, asking if Achilles desired a peaceful fate or the one of a hero she was stumped when the boy chose to be a hero and when news of Helen's theft spread throughout the lands she forcefully changed Achilles shape to that of a young maiden and whisked her away to another kingdom

Lord of Myrmidons and already a famed warrior it was simply natural that the Kings would seek to add Achilles and his soldiers to their armies but no matter what was done Achilles could not be found. Odysseus would find Achilles in the form of Phyrra serving the court of Lycomedes, King of Skiros, by baiting his warrior instincts and faking an enemy attack, Tethys trickery was revealed and the spell was undone revealing Achilles who embraced his fate and went to war against Troy by Odysseus side

An existence rarely summoned for the fully grown form of Achilles excels in all classes that Phyrra can manifest and thus his greater strength and fame overrides any possibility. The Achilles of youth that dutifully obeyed Tethis, that simply desired for all those he loved to get along, that had not learned yet of his elder self's notorious bloodshed and hatred. Being somewhat immature her passions and body tend to run faster than her mind leading to episodes like what happened with Deidamia, though neither regret it, and childishly voicing the concerns and regret of her older self without truly understanding it or asking deep personal questions while simply seeking wisdom like the dutiful student she is (was). In a way Phyrra can be said to embody the parts of Achilles that long for the peaceful days of the past, of his regrets taking the path of a hero and all he lost, a desire for when things were simpler and they world wasn't so great

Personality

An energetic younger sister/understudy type of character that charges full force at all circumstances. It matter not if she stumbles and fall as long as she can move she will inevitably stand up again and run towards the future with all of her being, regardless of her current emotions, in a way fighting drowns the worries of her mind. Possessing a simple perception of good and evil it can be immensely difficult for her to fight against those she consider friends or engage in shadier tactics against honorable foes , a problem shared with her older self but on a greater level since she hasn't walked through the fields of war yet and Chiron's words remain only that words and not yet 'reality'.

Yet such attitude has it's benefits, not bearing grudges or desiring glory she is able of accepting lesser duties and give the victory to her comrades thus making her able to work in a team better than her older self who desires to stand the greatest among many heroes and who sees comrades as future competition thus there's always a gap stopping true bonds from forming

Skills

Magic Resistance (-): Subsumed by Noble Phantasm

Personal Skills
    Hero's Teachings (B+): A skill of similar nature to Shadow Locale Mastery wielded by Setanta. Evidence of the days training under Chiron to master all the forms of combat. Achilles who was born with the fate of being greater than his father, Pelleas, was said to be born grasping a spear, one born for war and war alone. As Phyrra she has already 'finished' her training but as she is not 'Achilles' yet this skill is granted instead. In the case that she truly materializes as Achilles, she will no longer possess this Skill, but instead will possess the Noble Phantasm Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē. (In other words, a situation where Achilles does not possess this skill or the Diatrekhon Aster Lonkhe is impossible.)

Affection of the Goddess (EX): The mindset is one that still longs for Tethis and the goddess who unusually among the divine chose to remain as a constant presence by her son's side surges once more, nonetheless she is mindful of Phyrra's wishes and remains a distant guide cheering her daughter on this path, even if she is to walk tragedy once more. All status receive boons and protection against mysteries of water, reflecting the episode where Tethis saved Achilles from Scamander in greater intensity

Mana Burst (Speed) (A+): A special technique that by channeling magical energy into muscles further speed can be granted, a focused version of the general mana burst that increases all stats honed for speed alone. At a single step she becomes a dazzling light on the battlefield tearing with wild abandon. The beggining of what one day will be known as the Swift-Footed Achilles Fastest of all Greek Heroes

Divinity (B): Son of Pelleus and the minor sea goddess Tethis. Phyrra boasts a rank greater than her old self due to proximity with Tethis

Noble Phantasm

Halosydnês Hecatoncheires- Sea's Thousand Favors
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A
    Aside from the episodes with Pelleus and Achilles Tethis is a goddess known for her grace and hospitality, famed for being kind to many gods and men. And for the sake of her child she calls upon said gods to give myriad blessings to Phyrra in an attempt to avoid her disaster-prone fate, from the forges of Hephaestus, to the almighty strength of Briareus, the tricks of Dionysus and even the supremacy of Zeus. A manifestation commonly seen in the Illiad where Tethis often gave Achilles advice and protected him from the wrath of the gods, until his deeds became too much and punishment rained down at the moment of his greatest triumph

It manifests as a Spear with changeable traits depending on which god Phyrra asks for aid, as fitting their moods Phyrra must act in certain ways otherwise the power will be sealed

Hephaestus- Unbreakable Equipment in exchange Phyrra must conduct ceremonies of gratitude before and past battle alongside fighting with a solemn attitude

Briareus- Can manifest copies of the Hundred Arms. In exchange the spear must never leave her hands and retreat becomes impossible otherwise the saint graph suffers heavy damage from the backlash

Zeus- Dimensional movement commonly seen in the Troy War. The battle must not be solely for herself or for another person but a fight to stop a great disaster

Andreias Amarantos-Amaranth of the Brave
    Anti-Unit
    Rank B+
    Immortality granted to the whole body except the heel thus Achilles remains humans and ages. All non-divine strikes are nullified, strikes imbued with divinity require increasing levels of divinity to do damage, from E Rank its sufficient to pierce but the damage is greatly reduced nonetheless. B or above completely nullifies the defenses and actions that are considered 'friendly', such as a vampire's bite being an invitation of kinship within a clan, can bypass regardless of the fact that it creates a wound. If in any instance the heel is damage then the noble phantasm is permanently deactivated for the duration of the summoning

Bond CE

After the Daily Training
    Pain is weakness leaving the body! One! Two! Three!
    ....Well I know as a servant my body won't really change from just this but routine is a good thing! The early bird gets the worm after all
    Ah! I am not tired! Not tired at all! I can still keep going!
    Massages? Spas? What are you talking about master? After training just take a cold bath at the sea and then sleep for the next day
    Hmmmm~Relaxing your muscles is important. Of course I know that! Me and Patroclus helped each other all the time
    I know! I know! How about you massage me first then I'll do you! I heard that you learned some tactics of that eastern one-hit kill martial artist and I heard he is amazing! So get to it hahaha!

*Meanwhile master feels a heavy gaze from somewhere.....
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 10th, 2022 at 06:30 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Phyrra: My exact thought process as I read this sheet: 'Oh hey her names phyrra like that one rwby character', 'Oh hey they're not using the character from rwby', 'OH... they are achilles, like in rwby'. 'I'm not sure if its intentional or not but it looks like they made a servant with a similar concept of the show, achilles but genderbent, without referencing the show at all. I'm impressed'. 'I really like this sheet. It's great'.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Added a Bond CE

I am dissapointed Achilles isn't a horny disaster in Fate so that idea was partially born from that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Phyrra: My exact thought process as I read this sheet: 'Oh hey her names phyrra like that one rwby character', 'Oh hey they're not using the character from rwby', 'OH... they are achilles, like in rwby'. 'I'm not sure if its intentional or not but it looks like they made a servant with a similar concept of the show, achilles but genderbent, without referencing the show at all. I'm impressed'. 'I really like this sheet. It's great'.
    Yo it's like a genuine myth and everything bro. Achilles in Skyros for the interested

Tethis puts Achilles in drag and told him to work as the princess handmaiden. When people asked why Achilles was so fucking jacked for a girl Tethis just said she was raised by the amazons and needed lady training. Shit's hilarious. I just gave a Fate Spin to it, aka shady god using shady authorities

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Fuck that bond ce is horny.

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Fuck that bond ce is horny.
    Tomboy Next Door Neighboor GF will leg lock you with her very toned legs and you will enjoy it

Blog Entries
    Phyrra: Nice good work she is for me seems like a genki type imouto .