Page 330 of 620 FirstFirst ... 230280320325328329330331332335340380430 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 12398

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Wow...uh.
    Thanks for the pic.
    (Seriously though, nice to see a Pyrrha sheet. The only other one I've seen around was a joke Summer!Achilles Sheet.
    Well Beast's Lair is a lot looser on stuff than Spacebattles so I can be a more lewd/free with certain themes and servants lol so I decided to entertain myself a bit and just go wild

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Summonable Susanoo's entire thing would be that Amaterasu kicked his ass and stole his divinity and he had to mature and surrender the Kusanagi to become a god again

Him being so blalantly divine from the word go would play against the themes of his story I feel

Also needs a line about Tamamo being vehemently jealous that Susanoo managed to live among humans in a peaceful way while Amaterasu has to do shit via proxies that always ends into disasters because Amaterasu is such a raging bitch that her lesser selves always turn out evil without fucking fail everytime
    My ideal faceclaim for susanoo would be some wandering hobo with a magic sword because that’s pretty much who exiled from heaven susanoo is.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    My ideal faceclaim for susanoo would be some wandering hobo with a magic sword because that’s pretty much who exiled from heaven susanoo is.
    which of the three pictures i icked would you say looks the best ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Hoho, this sounds like a major project. Looking forward to see how this plays out.

Edit: Speaking of a war between two factions, one of my next sheets coincidentally involves a guy known for flip-flopping between two warring factions. Might make for an interesting character once I get him out.
    Not too major. After all, I'm outsourcing. All I really have to do now is make the blog, finish our antagonist, and keep track of what others put out. War looms on the horizon. What sides will our thread-workers take?

It's always fun how things interact. Gotta say, as a fan of your original Dudley, loving this holiday shaded variant. I'll have to keep him in mind when my Christmas Servants come out. Got 3 in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Drangle View Post
    How devious, to involve the Servants of various other creators to lure them into reading the whole thing intently. (Which worked).

That was probably the most I enjoyed a basically-a-short-form-fanfiction sheet in a long time, and I am awaiting further developments. :>
    You call it devious, I call it good business. Stole the format from our illustrious Justiciar, but I decided to try and maintain their relevance in this manner. Plus, it allows me to explore Servants in different yet related contexts.

And yet, no one will read my long-form fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "The Artist": Cool idea and I like how you integrated other fan-Servants into the story. His NP is suitably creepy and gives me some Jujutsu Kaisen Domain Expansion vibes. Though am I missing something or did you straight-up just not reveal his true name anywhere in the sheet?
    I'm not gonna lie and say Domain Expansion didn't cross my mind when writing it, but Domains are basically Reality Marbles anyway, so the overlap is kinda unavoidable. You're not missing anything, though. I was gonna have Sherlock do a breakdown of the clues littered in the sheet that led him to the inevitable conclusion of who The Artist was, but the sheet was pretty long already, so I decided to leave it up to the reader to figure out. 1 out of 2 of my test audience figured it out, so I'm reasonably certain the people here can. Major hint right at the beginning. Bonus points if you do it as Sherlock explaining it to them.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I'm not gonna lie and say Domain Expansion didn't cross my mind when writing it, but Domains are basically Reality Marbles anyway, so the overlap is kinda unavoidable. You're not missing anything, though. I was gonna have Sherlock do a breakdown of the clues littered in the sheet that led him to the inevitable conclusion of who The Artist was, but the sheet was pretty long already, so I decided to leave it up to the reader to figure out. 1 out of 2 of my test audience figured it out, so I'm reasonably certain the people here can. Major hint right at the beginning. Bonus points if you do it as Sherlock explaining it to them.
    Wait, so it's up to us to figure out his true name? That's kinda' a new concept for fan-sheets. Well I think Vance did a few like that but they were usually pretty easy to find. The rivalry to Van Gogh did strike me as a potential clue but the only one I found was Paul Gauguin, who doesn't seem to fit any of the other criteria (like languishing in obscurity or wanting his to be the only true art). So I presume that's not it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not going to lie, I'm really into Morg's idea. It's genius really... also you have a longform fanfic? I've been dying for a good one so I'll take a look.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Not too major. After all, I'm outsourcing. All I really have to do now is make the blog, finish our antagonist, and keep track of what others put out. War looms on the horizon. What sides will our thread-workers take?

It's always fun how things interact. Gotta say, as a fan of your original Dudley, loving this holiday shaded variant. I'll have to keep him in mind when my Christmas Servants come out. Got 3 in the pipeline.

You call it devious, I call it good business. Stole the format from our illustrious Justiciar, but I decided to try and maintain their relevance in this manner. Plus, it allows me to explore Servants in different yet related contexts.

Well i will take a look at your fanfiction and i know i have started also one and i got not much attention .

Also what shoould that "We live in a Society" mean as actually our current "Society" is not fullfill what the true meaning should be ?

About the artst identity well its provided if one has the knowledge about modern artists to discern his identity as i have about them barely any knowledge .

But thats the meaning Knowledge is power .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

We live in a society where long form fanfic writers are oppressed.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I still don’t now who morg’s artist is.

Name: Zhuan Zhu
    Class: Assassin
    Origin: Chinese Historical Record & Gan Jiang and Mo Ye
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: D
    AGI: A
    END: C
    MAG: C
    LCK: B

An assassin featured in the history of Wu Zixu, a man enshrined for his loyalty and the 'First Ancestor' of the Wu, son of the grand mentor of the crown prince of Chu, his father was slain by greed of Fei Wuji and King Ping. Enraged he attempted to escape the kingdom and plot vengeance and it is said that such was his stress that he aged decades in a single night, both a boon and a curse for it made his escape much easier. Later he would meet Prince Guang of Wu and became one of his trusted advisors, attending the wishes of his lord Wu Zixu arranged for the services of Zhuan Zhu, an assassin he met while traveling, to take the head of the king so the prince could ascend. Zhuan Zhu would do so with immense ease, hiding a dagger within the guts of a fish the king greatly enjoyed he faked being a servant, obtained the knife and slayed the king, in return she was immediately slain by the guards and thus her story ended. Centuries later, Zhuan Zhu, alongside Cao Mo, Yu Rang, Nie Zheng and Jing Ke, was listed by the historian Sima Qian as one of China's earliest assassins, known to later generations as "The Five Great Assassins"

In the tale of Gan Jiang and Mo Ye the King of Wu Helu (formerly prince Guang) demands of the blacksmith a pair of swords worthy of praise from Heaven itself, Gan Jiang a huamn is stumped and no matter how he hard he works or how ferverently he prays he cannot achieve the desired result, this would mean death for both him and his wife. Mo Ye witnessing her husband's dilemma sacrifices her life, imbuing the forge with enough mystery to create the desired blades, they becoming a representation of their bond, twin blades one male and one female bearing the name of their creators. Gan Jiang torn by guilt is unable to part with his half and in return is made a criminal and hunted down by the King's forces, alas the sword was not with him at the time of the incident, predicting his death Gan Jiang left a message for his son Chi, tasking the boy with reuniting the blades.

Carrying the heavy burden the body did not manage to go far before meeting a certain assassin who moved by the father and son's filial loyalty promised to reunite the blades and give them the vengeance they deserved in one strike, Chi agreed and took his own head as instructed by the assassin. Delivering the goods to the King the man became unsettled as no matter how much time passed Chi's head did not compose and continued to glare at him, as if nearly alive, the assassin promoted to advisor spoke of boiling the head to destroy the skin, when even so failed he suggested the King take a closer look and when the King did it he too was decapitated, finishing the plan the assassin took his own head and the three fell down the cauldron and all was left were three unidentifiable skulls, the officials afraid of earning the wrath of the dead emperor chose to bury the three skulls together and thus the legend ends.

Due to the mixing of historical records and tales of fantasy Zhuang Zhu as the closest assassin to Helu was merged with the story of the assassin of Gan Jiang and Mo Ye, as such the stoic dark assassin employed by Wu Zixu was mixed with the gallant agent of the throne, an individual who despite the dark path of her life chose justice when witnessing the victims of her lord's tyranny and employed great skill and virtue when executing her promise. As such a dual faced nature was born an assassin who desires to fight for virtue, who defends justice from the shadows, applying techniques and striking where the virtuous cannot or could not as such she becomes a sacrifice for others, as written in both histories

Skills

Presence Concealment (A+): The plan to kill the previous King took three years and the only possible way to slay him was by hiding a weapon within his favorite meal. A step by step plan that took memorization of all routines and personalities within the castle and invading places where being found intruding would mean immediate death. Nonetheless Zhuan Zhu was successful in all of them, except guarantying her escape but by then the King was long dead

Personal Skills
    Three Great Men (EX): The anecdote of her skull being buried alongside Chi and Helu due to being impossible to differ which ended where and due to funeral culture it meant the three were buried as Emperors. A post death ascendance similar to that of a certain Country-Ruining Beauty (Yang Guifei), sharing the spot with Helu they are granted divinity and can borrow skills from the other two. In this case she borrows Charisma from Helu and Ancestral Guidance from Chi. The first to make her act as a heroine more concrete by gaining the awe of the people the second to be able to make use of Gan Jian and Mo Ye's demon slaying power and protection

Spiritual Guidance (A): Receiving fate (karma) from a predecessor and finish their mission so the afterlife will be without regrets. Chi was tasked with reuniting the blades but he was no master swordsman, a sage or had the blessings of heaven but an assassin felt pity for him and rage at the injustice, and from hand to hand Gan Jiang passed until meeting Mo Ye once again and due to their beauty and story the blades were left be for Heaven itself desired their reunion, trampling even over the King who caused such grief to their makers. Grants magical resistance (C) and immunity to mental pressure, even her own, to reunite the blades there must be no doubt in one's heart

Smiling Shadow (B): A mask placed upon the mind itself, a form of self-hypnotism that changes personality and emotions until the goal is met and it's all undone. By picking pieces and bits of herself Zhuan Zhu is able to mold her personality to fit any role and since it is a genuine effort it becomes impossible to pierce through and find her true goals. Human Observation and other skills are nullified and only of a higher rank and find anything suspicious. A self-inflicted dilemma that destroys the identity and causes distortions akin to the problem plaguing Pretenders nonetheless this is not a curse from a god but something born solely from human hands

Breathing and Walking (D): A natural aptitude to move synchronously with the world and thus being capable of carrying out greater deeds by using strength a human body alone cannot match. A skill brute force installed by Wu Zixu's methods, for the sake of his vengeance he took the teachings of his father and sacrificed years of his life to a Zheren in exchange of knowledge to mold great soldiers and with this he bought a young Zhuan Zhu from her parents and molded her into the perfect assassination tool, taken as a baby from the arms of her mother all she knew was tribulations to earn the happiness of her master but even so during those years in the court what she witnessed and the merging with the assassin of fantasy caused her to slowly move away from simple blind obedience, a dog is slowly becoming human

Noble Phantasm

Yuchang-Monarch of Dishevel
    Rank D
    A dagger hidden within fish intestines used to slay the previous king so Guang would become Helu. It is said to have been forged by the master blacksmith Ou Yezi and has a reputation for making the wielder disloyal, a cursed blade wielded by kin to kill kin via proxy. As such it tears through the protections granted to 'Kings' with immense ease and its activation cannot be felt by release of magical energy alone, when done it will swim though shadows and seek the throat of it's target akin to a shark smelling blood in the water

Gan Jiang and Mo Ye- Our wishes surpass Heaven
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A
    Blades embodying emptiness such is their clarity and purity that even the likes of the Demonic Beast Gorgon of Greek Mythology and certain Dimensional Horrors can be simply cleaved away with one strike as their inherent curses will never reach the wielder. As blades that lack any inherent purpose they do not contain any other trait than it's immense sharpness, body-protecting blessings and the ability to find it's other half no matter the constraints as such they can be used as simple boomerangs or even a way to escape through a field/maze/dimensional space by piercing through with one of the blades and letting the one in hand guide the wielder where the other is

Blog Entries
    bravo, Morg

bravo

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can someone fucking tell me who morgs artist is,

Blog Entries
    Sorry but you need 300 IQ to enjoy morg's servant.

Seriously though, I've just got suspicions and nothing more.

Blog Entries
    i have also no clue but thats what Morg intennds to that we have to solve that mater self

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Sorry but you need 300 IQ to enjoy morg's servant.

Seriously though, I've just got suspicions and nothing more.
    and knowledge as i am not versed in modern arts.

Blog Entries
    Well... I'll say that an interesting fact I noticed is how there are three Van Goghs rather than the two most commonly known. Theres theo and vncent van gogh, the two most well known... and then there's cor van gogh who I honestly only learned of after searching van gogh when morg said he hinted it early on. I could be straying too far but who knows. Oh and also Cor Van Gogh is a listed as being a drawer.

BoktaiMoon: Might as well include my comments on your sheet while I'm at it. I want to do those three myself at one point and I considered doing them as a trio... but honestly, i'm not gonna top this. Your sheet is great and it's well done. Good job.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; November 29th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm interesting i must say then will i like to make a lttle riddle about the the servant i currently work which is a Lover class servant .

i apologize in advance for grammer issues .

"The Sole child through blood of a great Founder which shaped the stream of the history of the Area , a Man which had to endure great hardships in younger years to prove himself , though only blessed with a Princes instead of an heir though that Princes sought freedom was it not granted her , though she she were acused of betrayal were she known to not harbor any cruelty in her heart . "

I am curious if one of you can gues right her identity .

Blog Entries
    It's--
    A Dolt Hit Her before she could say more.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Minor gripe incoming: Setting sheet priority is difficult. One day, you're working on one sheet then you get the idea for another so you start that one but you struggle on how the sheet will work itself out so you go back to that first sheet. Then you get the idea for a third sheet and start that one, juggling work between the first and third without making too much progress of either. But lo and behold the second sheet comes rearing its head when you take a look and start to get actually feasible ideas.

This is basically my situation with my Christmas sheet, Voyager sheet (a servantverse servant in fact, my first ever one), and another Voyager I got the idea for.

Okay, rant over.

Blog Entries
    Actually just for clarification in regards to servants for the singularity do they have to be servantverse or can they simply be a servant? Also, how would one go about double agent servants? If that's even an option.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    It's--
    A Dolt Hit Her before she could say more.
    Quickly! Silence her! She knows to much!

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Minor gripe incoming: Setting sheet priority is difficult. One day, you're working on one sheet then you get the idea for another so you start that one but you struggle on how the sheet will work itself out so you go back to that first sheet. Then you get the idea for a third sheet and start that one, juggling work between the first and third without making too much progress of either. But lo and behold the second sheet comes rearing its head when you take a look and start to get actually feasible ideas.

This is basically my situation with my Christmas sheet, Voyager sheet (a servantverse servant in fact, my first ever one), and another Voyager I got the idea for.

Okay, rant over.
    Big mood. 4 Christmas Servants in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Not going to lie, I'm really into Morg's idea. It's genius really... also you have a longform fanfic? I've been dying for a good one so I'll take a look.

Well... I'll say that an interesting fact I noticed is how there are three Van Goghs rather than the two most commonly known. There's Theo and Vincent van Gogh, the two most well known... and then there's Cor van Gogh who I honestly only learned of after searching van gogh when morg said he hinted it early on. I could be straying too far but who knows. Oh, and also Cor Van Gogh is a listed as being a drawer.

Actually just for clarification in regards to servants for the singularity do they have to be servantverse or can they simply be a servant? Also, how would one go about double agent servants? If that's even an option.
    It's in my signature. I should really take a day to spruce up a few things. Take advantage of formatting tools.

I appreciate the tunneling, but you have gone down the wrong rabbit-hole, friend. I do like that you gave more credit than I deserve.

The point of this Singularity is mostly to get people to start making more Servantverse, a woefully underutilized market, but I'd say alternate timelines in general can be free game, though Servantverse is the main pull. I actually have an alternate timeline Servant ready to join a side after I figure out who he'd be on board with. As for double agents, I've enjoyed the thought that not everyone working for him would be on board with the multiverse conquering of the Lord of Time and are mostly doing it for their homes or the benefits those homes get from high ranking positions in his empire, while it could also be that LoT has slipped some agents into Wells's ranks. I'd say lease with the option to buy, but be wary that it could get confusing if there are a ton like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    bravo, Morg

bravo

Just gonna bask in the glow for a second.

Here, since I know interest would soon be lost were it to continue on like this, I shall reveal the hints one should focus on to solve the mystery. Clues, if you will.

1. Britons, Americans, Russians, and Frenchies, all against him. Even Japan now.
    2. A terrible pun.
    3. Gespensterjäger seems to know him. Odd... "Loyalty"?
    4. Watercolor
    5. Does 23 stabbings equate to a single gunshot?
    6. Why is that Lore familiar?
    Meta hints7. I emphasize Nitty a lot for some reason. What relation could he possibly have besides being a memer?
    8. Well, Asterism?

We have a little time. Let's see if we get it before Christmas time, shall we?
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 30th, 2021 at 05:44 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice