Page 350 of 620 FirstFirst ... 250300340345348349350351352355360400450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantOfKings View Post
    BTW, how do we get added to the index? Do we need to create multiple sheets, or is one enough?
    Roughly yes after some,but the updating of the index is difficult.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    fuck me. I start compiling now.
    Good luck~

*Sigh* I'm not looking forward to seeing just how little I've contributed this round.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I think you also need to have something like a Servant compendium? Or a blog post with links to all your servants. It was only after I had one that I was added to the list of creators.

Blog Entries
    fuck me. I start compiling now.
    when give also a link to your last compilations please .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    when give also a link to your last compilations please .
    no, because they can be easily found every 50 pages

sidenote: the last compilation was Nov 2nd. Thanks to NINEs and Kogas shenanigans the thread just dashes through pages
    but it has positive sites too. Here my favourite

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Uthman: Gotta be honest, this is worse than your last one. FGO skill description is not the way to go. Take your time, don't rush getting these sheets out.

I thought it a bit through and change the skills and NP description, are there any tips that you can give me. I am open to suggestions.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Lambda-nu is never gonna update that thread index anyways. You have plenty of time.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 27th, 2021 at 05:48 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber Niten Dôraku
    The Superficial Master of Two Heavens

sourceOssan by Victoria Yurkovets

Height: 176cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Dislikes: ▬▬▬▬.
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: True Neutral.
    Origin: Japan.

STR A-
    END C-
    AGI B-
    MGI D
    LUC A
    NP A

Saber’s true name is Niten Dôraku, also known as Miyamoto Musashi. He has been summoned under his
    dharma
    Buddhist name
    as the old man who died without reaching the void. A philosopher, a writer… and a swordsman. Niten is the most famous Japanese swordsman, the creator of the
    School of Two Heavens as One
    Niten Ichi-ryû style
    and the author of The Book of Five Rings and The Path of Aloneness.
    His dharma, Niten Dôraku, can be translated as “The Two Heavens Dilettante” and was given to him by a monastic friend towards the end of his life. Many debate the reasons for his friend calling him a dilettante when he is the absolute master of this style, but there are no conclusive answers. Perhaps his summoning under this specific name will shed some light on the matter.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D.

This skill grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, it nullifies any magecraft less than C in rank.

While Musashi didn’t face much in the way of mystery during his travels, he did battle a magical beast in the form of a whale, as well as went against the army of the saint Amakusa Shirou Tokisada.

Personal Skills

Voidless A+.

The highest rank a swordsman can attain. The ultimate mental state. Equivalent to the Yagyuu Shikage-ryuu’s Suigetsu. Becoming voidless is, consequently, becoming invincible. Only a swordsman who has achieved mental Infinity can perceive voidlessness.

In combat, it is the narrowing down of any possibilities down to Zero for the sake of one’s desired outcome. Outside of it, it is the elusive state of absolute understanding of the world. Enlightenment acquired by giving up on anything that is unnecessary and becoming one with the universal truths.
    Similarly minded swordsmen might notice a tinge of desperation in Saber’s eyes whenever he fights, an unexpected feeling that often applies a plus correction to this skill.

Fifth Form A.

A stance that instantly maximizes on power, the main advantage of using two swords. The Niten Ichi-ryuu is a style that fights while going along with the circumstances, letting the sword fight as it wants to. However, in exceptional situations, when one is facing a powerful opponent; when one is facing destiny, it’s necessary to calm down, turns their sword’s heart into Zero, and take the stance.

Niten Dôraku often employs this form during combat, sporting his katana and suburitô.

Independent Action C.

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

As the author of Dokkôdô, The Path of Aloneness, Niten Dôraku is adept at working without his Master and is naturally able to stay in this world without support. In fact, due to his personality, it’s possible he will often leave his Master of his own volition to go fight in the war for their sake.

Noble Phantasm(s)

にてんどぉらく
    二天道楽

Type: Anti-Self

The Two Heavens Dilettante, Niten Dôraku. The spiritual name of Miyamoto Musashi, the proof that he has embodied the philosophies and techniques that define his school of swordsmanship. Every action that he takes is another step towards Voidlessness.
    To reach such a state is to understand that the only way to follow a path is to never waver in any way, to abandon everything to become one with nothing, the void, only to then abandon even this emptiness so that one can understand everything and become part of it instead.

If there are infinite paths a human can take, Niten Dôraku will instead follow a singular possibility and abandon all others. Only by denying all possible results one can achieve their one true goal: victory.
    Multi-Dimensional Exclusory Phenomenon. The antithesis of the Second Magic. An efficient Noble Phantasm that denies all possibilities other than the desired one whenever it is used.

However…
    It seems this is not a stable Noble Phantasm, and its narrowing down of possibilities will often fail to isolate a single outcome completely, allowing the possibility of Saber failing.

The reason for it is that, just as the friend that named him noticed, Miyamoto Musashi — Niten Dôraku — is not fully committed to his own philosophies, and is only clinging to them as best as he can.

At night, the Master dreams...

A boy brings your horse as requested. It’s a scrawny kid that walks like someone who understands his place in the world.
    But his eyes… those are not the eyes of someone who accepts it. As he hands you the reins, it’s clear he’s not really looking at you. His eyes are focused on something beyond, some distant desire that you cannot discern from so far away.
    His eyes rest on your katana, and the reflexive metal reveals that ultimate objective. You see the boy, now a man. Someone you can only describe as… Complete.

“Boy”, you say, “Wouldn't you like to become my son? I would find a good lord for you.”
    “You are very kind to make such an offer, but I have old parents. The reason I am working as a hostler is to take care of them. If I became your adoptive son, my parents would immediately fall on hard times. I must therefore tell you no, with my thanks.”

The boy, without any complaints or hesitation, goes back to his thankless work.

How can someone abandon a chance to grasp what they most desire?

“Son, are you happy?”

So says the old man to Mikinosuke. Him and his wife can barely leave the bed, their words come out only after much struggle.

“Yes I am, father.”

You know the boy is lying, but…

“But”, the old man continues, “you want more.”

The boy cries as you take his hand. The old man looks at you in gratitude, his vision is also focused on some distant objective.
    There’s no need to follow his eyes, you know they must be looking at the same bright future the boy desired for himself. Only his look is not one of determination, but of sadness, despair… and hope. For the sake of the boy, they’ve now parted with the only thing that brought them joy.

How can someone abandon the one person they love most, even if it’s for their own sake?

He was your son. You taught him, and then found a good lord for him.
    But good lords are still human. Good lords still die.
    Mikinosuke visits you for the last time. It’s been years since you saw him, your happiness is such that you even manage to ignore the knife sheathed to his belt.

How…
    You drink, laugh and talk. Mikinosuke really is a man now.

How… can he…

He’s in tears by the time it is over: “After this I immediately intend to make my way to himeji castle.”
    The place where he would die.

How… How can I…
    A loyal retainer follows their lord in death. He leaves.
    The man he is now is so close to the dreams he saw on the boy’s eyes so many years ago. Years, maybe months of training are all that are between him and his desired self… And yet, he still goes.

How can a man abandon everything he has worked for?

“…a rebellion has taken over Hara Castle, in Shimabara. Will you come with us?”

No. You’ll say no.
    It’s been a long time since you cared to fight anyone, for any reason. Is this was abandonment is? Will this lead to the Void? You…

“Think carefully on it. They might be simple people, but they’ve still won against all the battalions sent until now. Uncountable swordsmen killed by farming tools or by the weapons of those who died before them. Not even you, the strongest man under the heavens, is guaranteed to survive.”
    “Yes. I’ll go.” You speak.

How can I abandon everything because of one boy?

One, two, three others fall dead.
    A man tackles you, your suburitô breaks his spine in half.
    A boy tries to take your head with a broken katana, your own cuts his hands off.
    A woman tries to avenge them, your sword goes through her chest.
    The killing continues all around, fires and screams surround you. Hell on Earth.

You see the leader of the Christians, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, surrounded.

How will this man react when he realizes he has lost everything?
    Like Mikinosuke, will his eyes remain unchanged, determined?
    Or will their light fizzle out, lifeless, like my own?

Hate, vengeance and curses escape his lips.
    Hope, kindness and determination still fills his eyes.
    What about his soul?
    I can’t remember… What answer did I reach by watching that tragic Saint?

Unanswered until his end, Niten Dôraku now has a chance to reach Zero after death.
    Unable to let go of his attachment to his own adoptive son, Saber now clings to Niten Inchi-ryû not because he truly believes in it, but because it's all he can do.
    If there is a true path, if all other possiblities can be taken down for the sake of a single one, then the boy's death might have meaning.
    If man only has one choice — if all the world needs is a single path — then there must be a reason Mikinosuke was denied bliss.

Last edited by pinetree; December 27th, 2021 at 06:04 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is kind of fitting you send this because of the latest update about new years and this is really good. How do you manage to do it. I want to learn a bit more since my attempts so far as kind a bit sloppy and spares.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I like it. I’ve always wanted a pan human history musashi and this scratches my itch.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    This is kind of fitting you send this because of the latest update about new years and this is really good. How do you manage to do it. I want to learn a bit more since my attempts so far as kind a bit sloppy and spares.
    Years of writing fanfiction and RPG characters, I guess. Also I've written a quite a few Servant sheets by now.
    I'm not sure I have any general advices but feel free to ask if you want to know about something specific.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I been struggling a lot with the explanation of skills and NP. Like, some people have commented at me that they are a bit sparse. Like how do make a bit more interesting to read.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Skills should inform the reader about the character or expand on concepts you've presented before (I like doing lore and personality before skills). Being cool abilities is fine but personally that doesn't really excite me by itself since these character are (usually) not going to feature in any stories beyond the narrative of the sheet itself.

Niten is a bad example because a lot of his stuff is inherited from official Musashi, but stuff like his Independent Action, or the justification for the plus correction on his Voidless, is what I'm talking about.
    Just thinking about some recent stuff I've done, my Tiradentes (Santa Summer) is a joke Servant, but it's still a narrative that progresses as each skill is revealed. On the opposite end, my Gatekeeper Zeami is defined entirely by his Noble Phantasm and the skills are there mostly for their functions.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it helps, I tend to split the Skills into three major segments, for example:

1. The description of the Skill - "Charisma is the magnetic charm of a political or military leader over their subjects."
    2. Why the Servant has it - "King Arthur was the much loved overlord of Britain."
    3. How it manifests in a Servant - "Charisma boosts the maximum performance of Arthur's allies, be they Servants or his Master by X times Rank."

The rest is just making it all as verbose as possible.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    compiled it all, but in a shortened form. I use my little program to make my shortcuts into BBcode tomorrow

fuuuuuuck I missed my weeklies in my gacha game.
    I blame you all! /s

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I been struggling a lot with the explanation of skills and NP. Like, some people have commented at me that they are a bit sparse. Like how do make a bit more interesting to read.
    Here are examples of the skills of an of my best servants which is also a caster like your last \/ like Skull said at first a description of the skill itself , then the historic reason why the servant has it and then , which the particular version of the servant is what he can do , how that abbillity is visualised or better said how it would be visible in a anime like think on Cuchulains Arrow protection that deflected Assassin daggers or his Runes , respectively the Mana blast of Karna , or Emiyas Trace on ! , look at sone fate anime fights for inspiration and imagine your servant animateed then try to find the workds for it like this have i learned it.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation : B+
    He is capable of establishing a Workshop of up to three rooms. Of which one is filled with art books of the members of Fideli di Amore, one with scripts and scrolls of the Templar and one with his old study.
    Unlike other Casters he is capable of simply overwriting existing spaces and dispelling them. Additionally his territory provides him a boost to his Eye for Art Skill and inside his territory as well as in Bounded Fields created by him he has a Disengage Skill equivalent to C+.

Item Creation (False): B~
    Rather than craft and create items on his own he will instead be provided with resources by his Green Robe familiars. The quality of these resources depends on his current location.
    When outside of Europe: potions of average (through to some steps more refined as modern ones but not at Medea's standard) quality, 14th century mundane objects like ceramics, woodwork as well as daily goods like wine, fruits or other dishes standard to the 14th century. Also medium class Mystic Codes can be provided.
    Inside of Europe: Thaumaturgic material of the finest quality like potions with ingredients of the Age of Gods, Golem Prototypes, B-Rank Noble Phantasm equivalent weapons or old pagan objects (like Runes) can be provided.
    Additionally when in either Italy, France, Britain or in the Near East: Immeasurable (Noble Phantasm magnitude) objects can be provided. Amongst others, pre-Christian weapons, holy shrouds, enchanted jewelry/weapons/armors or Remnant Familiars of extinct cultures (like Colchian Dragon Tooth Warriors) can be organized.

Personal Skills:

Familiars (Green Robes): C (outside of Europe, inside elevated up to A and in Italy, Britain, France and in the near east territory EX)
    The so called Green Robes were the backroom actors of the old Templar Knight order. Unlike the Knights and Grandmasters who were executed by the French templar processes, these members were scarcely affected.
    They were the bankers and merchants who aquired the vast amounts of wealth for the Order. In the past where the contenders were tested by their military capabilities they who had no real capabilities but were otherwise proficient were welcomed and the bankers and merchants were given Green Robes. Were there also Mages welcomed under them..? We will never know…

Dante can call the Green Robes at any time. They are weak at direct combat and are even unable to defeat an Assassin Servant under normal circumstances, but they are a capable distraction and more important are they a extreme capable inteligence Network.
    Beside donating Dante his False Item Construction, they provide him Golden Rule at A-Rank. The Familiars are faceless green cloak wearing Phantoms. They possess the Skillset: Librarian of Stored Knowledge A, Self-Preservation C, Presence Concealment C as well as Masochistic Constitution C.

Magecraft (Vergil): C
    Although he was no one really blessed in thaumaturgic talent, he is through the inheriting of Vergil's spirit capable of using his Magecraft. Which is nature manipulation like to grow plants for offensive or defensive purposes, alter the landscape in minuscule degrees, animalistic and low grade construct familiars, as well as travelling through reflections like in bodies of water. Also he is capable of using Enchant Magecraft like to strengthen one's combat capabilities, imbue weapons with a medium enchantment or to nullify bad status ailments and exercise Healing Magecraft.

Medical Treatment: B++
    Denotes the knowledge and proficiency of medical practices and treatments.
    Due to how he once worked as a doctor and pharmacist he is quite capable of using medicinal techniques. While the techniques he uses are from the 14th century, they are able to reach the intended results which even can outmatch the results of modern medicine due to being boosted by his magical tome as well as Vergil's capabilities. Thus any others who attempt to replicate his technique cannot hope to achieve the same results.

Eye for Art: A
    If Dante happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there is a very high chance that he might be able to figure out its True Name, as well as the identity of the user/wielder.

Other Abillities:
    Due to his childhood education he is trained as a fencer and in some close melee defense grips. As well he has due to his contact with the Templar received their basic weapon training as well as some self-defense and combat evasion techniques to ensure that he doesn't fall victim to an assault.
    During his life he was able to use a weak form of strengthening and weakening Magecraft. It's not much, but Dante's great ingenuity allows him to make the utmost use of his meager thaumaturgic talents. For instance, he can make the opponent's hand that holds their weapon temporarily numb, creating an opening he can exploit in battle.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Lambda-nu is never gonna update that thread index anyways. You have plenty of time.
    If someone else updates it and puts it in a new post I can copy it over into the OP.

Blog Entries
    The legendary 7000th post goes to Petrikow.

We may take you up on that offer, but i will ask lambda beforehand.
    Because of your offer i remembered that we all discussed rearranging the spheres under which we categorize our servants here.
    I have the role of compiler currently, but i am also someone not talented in geography and its history.
    For example Hindu Figures are just put into india, i know i probably put indochinese ones in maritime south asia etc.
    The sheer mass of arthurians deserves an own category. Arthurians and victorian english dont mash well.
    So i would request that some of you, i specifically request Skull, the Brazil Gang and Kamera for your wide knowledge in that stuff to brainstorm which categories may be better off expanded or merged.
    After we came to an agreement i would try to make a world map and mark the regions we are talking about to make it clear where the lines are. Like where germanic and slavic people are roughly divided, etc.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I change my uthman sheet a bit taking the advice from you guys can I have another assessment of it as a whole. Just to make sure I actually Improve it

Blog Entries
    The legendary 7000th post goes to Petrikow.

We may take you up on that offer, but i will ask lambda beforehand.
    Because of your offer i remembered that we all discussed rearranging the spheres under which we categorize our servants here.
    I have the role of compiler currently, but i am also someone not talented in geography and its history.
    For example Hindu Figures are just put into india, i know i probably put indochinese ones in maritime south asia etc.
    The sheer mass of arthurians deserves an own category. Arthurians and victorian english dont mash well.
    So i would request that some of you, i specifically request Skull, the Brazil Gang and Kamera for your wide knowledge in that stuff to brainstorm which categories may be better off expanded or merged.
    After we came to an agreement i would try to make a world map and mark the regions we are talking about to make it clear where the lines are. Like where germanic and slavic people are roughly divided, etc.
    About Some suggestions how would be this new categories >. For Britain to divide into > Scottish ; they had a independence will against the English Crown, Old Celtic aka Irish , old England alias Arthurian Legends , then New England?

Then Nordic Germannic , Old German like Arminius , then newer Germanics , then Slavs all from East European Countries for servants of these countries. Perhaps With other East European category for Huns, Golden Horde Monghols ,Crime Khans etc.

About India ,how would be the distinction historic India, as there is already a Christian and Jewish Mythology category , how would it be one for dravidic Religion where a Major Category for Hinduistic and Budhistic and one for the of Jains,Sikhs and other Indian Religions .

Then would i suggest one for Central Asiatic ones like Mongholian , pre Islam Turks ,and other Xiognu .

Then a Category for South east Asia as they and Indonesia are cultural similar .

Then New World wise would i suggest these Categories : Indigenous North American: For indianic Legends,Cryptids or Indianic Warriors etc perhaps some descendants , European Invaders ,

Mexican / Middle American Cultures .

Then Also serveral Categories: Pacific side Aboriginals , Atlantic side Indianic People and in each their Mythologies ,and then for those like Wyverns Brasilia Royal Family Modern Southamerican .

That would be my ideas Delrey what do you say or everyone else ?