Page 357 of 620 FirstFirst ... 257307347352355356357358359362367407457 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 12396

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    I like it. The best kind of servants are crack servants taken seriously. or as you say servants that start as a joke and become good, well-written servants.
    Yeah, I intended for her to be just Mashu with wolfy bits at first, but then I found out a lot more about the she-wolf, including the conflation with the twin's adoptive mother and her possible origin as a more primitive cult prior to Rome's founding.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Fine. My Reddit account is u/humble_award_4873 and I primarily post on r/tumblr. I primarily posted links to cursed by fortuna’s grand candidates, delreys abzu and baldr, bugs Odysseus and your camazotz.
    kinda surreal ngl

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nine, why the hell are you posting links to Servant sheets on Reddit?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Because I can.

(Also I want to expose beast lair to a wider audience).
    Last edited by NINE-lives; January 4th, 2022 at 10:32 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Because I can.

(Also I want to expose beast lair to a wider audience).
    I'm not too sure how good of an idea this is. There's a reason why "Go back to Reddit" is an insult.

But then again, at least you're not trying to introduce Tumblr or 4chan to us.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    For fuck's sake, Nine-Lives. Just write your own shit.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

US Friend Code
    Super happy with the positive reception of my sheets, thank you! I made a few tweaks to Yamato Takeru's, and got her image working as a thumbnail in a hider.

From here, I'm trying to decide which to work on next. I have a few different ideas, a couple Foreigners, a couple more Casters, a Lancer, and an Archer(whose identity is admittedly kind of popular for making Servants).

I have some older Servant concepts too but they're in dire need of new sketches and revised skills.

Blog Entries
    another Archer Hou Yi let's gooo

Blog Entries
    Foreigners?
    I see, a woman of culture entered our ranks

Archer Simo Häyha inc.?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Lancer of the Cursed Night
    Class: Lancer
    Alternative Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Dracula
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: 180cm (primary corpus)
    Weight: 67kg
    Source: Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Region: Wallachia, the night

Appearance

Parameters
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGL: A
    MANA: A+
    LCK: -
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance B
    The skill of rejecting magecraft aimed at oneself. Spells below three verses are cancelled, and even High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals struggle to effect Dracula.
    However, magecraft from the Holy Church has some special affinities due to his nature as a vampire.

Item Construction C
    The skill to create magical tools. Dracula was an esteemed mage, with knowledge of dark magic from his years studying at Scholomance, and an even greater proficiency with ████████ Alchemy due to his time ███████████████████████████████. However, due to not using such skills for a very long time, the rank has decreased significantly.

Territory Creation C
    The skill to create an environment beneficial to oneself as a magus. Originally, the rank was higher, but due to wandering for so long, it has declined. Sufficient to create a "Lair" or "Nest" from which thralls can be best controlled.

On Cursed Night
    The legend of Dracula extends to reign of Vlad Țepeș in the 1400s. Bearing the family name of Drăculești, he was the third Dracula, and he earned a reputation for brutality.
    Mass execution by means of impalement are the most well-known of his attributes.
    Centuries later, the author Bram Stoker wrote the novel Dracula, featuring the titular vampire. The base of this vampire is said to be Vlad III Dracula himself, the Kazıklı Voivode.

In truth, under certain circumstances, the base was slightly different.

Under those conditions, the basis for the legend of Dracula is the phenomenon of fear; the collation of dread, malignancy, and bad news forming a dangerous otherworld for but a single blood-stained night.
    A Romanian village that lived under the reign of Vlad III suffered that gruelling fate on the night of Wallachia.
    It is a cursed phenomenon, like a blood-sucking hurricane.
    In its life before ascension, it bore the name ██████. ███████████████████.

............ Or so the script says.

Personal Skills
    Vampiric Nature A++
    The nature of a truly vampiric creature. At the rank of A, it is possible to call the creature VI-ranked among bloodsuckers, and at A++, the bearer is automatically counted as one of the top twenty seven vampires to exist. Dracula is the most famous of all bloodsucking creatures, the epitome of vampiric nature. In a sense, it is Dracula who brought the very concept of vampires into the public consciousness. It is only fitting that the basis for that legend is among the top echelons of the true vampiric world.
    Skills granted by this include Mystic Eyes of Enchantment, Bloodsucking, Shapeshifting, and the Curse of Regeneration.

Malignant Information B
    The ability to gather, store, and utilize rumours and stories. Even fear and similar malignancies can be gathered as Malignant Information. By gathering, coalescing, and incorporating this data, a condition for his Noble Phantasm's activation can be artificially satisfied ahead of time.

Separate, Accelerate EX
    The superior mental processing power of an ███████████████. The ability to perform Thought Acceleration and Memory Partitioning. At such an absurd rank, Dracula is able to predict countless futures, and peer beyond the veil of possibility to see many "scripts". With effort, he can even chart the course of phenomena, such as hurricanes, or ██████, for example.
    At this rank, it indicates unmatched talent, being capable of running 16777216 thought processes at once. In other words, 88.

A Midsummer's Tale of Holograms and Fantasy
    In truth, Lancer is not Count Dracula, the famous vampire. Nor is he Voivode Vlad III, the famous Impaler King.
    It is the Phenomenon known as TATARI, the Thirteenth of the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors. An existence that does not naturally exist within the context of Fate/.
    Several hundred years ago, the individual known as Zepia Eltnam was born. An outstanding individual among Atlas magi, who calculated countless futures with his unmatched Memory Partitions, with uncharacteristically phenomenal Circuit qualities.
    In Fate/, he went on to take the name Atlasia and reign as the Director of the Atlas Institute for hundreds of years as a benevolent, practical, and efficient manager. Zepia Eltnam Atlasia is not the Thirteenth, nor is he Lancer.
    In Tsukihime, he despaired at the inevitable destruction of mankind, and sought the Sixth Law after being defeated by it, in order to create true randomness. To bring about a future he truly could not predict. To this end, he obtained the aid of Altrouge Brunestud, and became a Phenomenon. Zepia Eltnam Oberon is the Thirteenth, the Phenomenon of TATARI that was summoned under the Lancer class from the Throne of Phenomena.

Originally, it would be impossible for the Night of Wallachia to return to its original form as Zepia until the Crimson Moon flies in the skies once again.

Noble Phantasm
    Kazıklı Bey
    Cursed Night of the Blood Liar, Cursed Night of Wallachia

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~240
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 city
    Dracula's Noble Phantasm, also known by the name TATARI, in honour of Eastern Magecraft.
    Fundamentally the same as demonstrated in Melty Blood. For a single blood-stained night, Wallachia's Reality Marble, TATARI, is brought to manifest around the city. In the process, he loses the physical form of Zepia Eltnam granted by the Servant summoning process, and returns to his glory as the infamous Night of Wallachia, the Phenomenon that consumes cities for sustenance. In contrast to the original, when the Sun rises on the city, the Night ends, and TATARI disappears, with Zepia's incarnated form returning.

However, there are certain conditions that must be fulfilled before this Noble Phantasm can be invoked.
    The first is that Malignant Information must accumulate to "sufficient quantities that a play may be performed". Urban tales, unfounded assumptions, dreadful fears, and all manner of spreading-yet-baseless rumours qualify. Ideally, they are about humans, especially a genuine individual. Using his Malignant Information skill, rather than requiring Malignant Information floating about the population, he can supplement it with additional information that he collates into his body.
    The second is that Malignant Information must be dense; baseless rumours that spread rapidly are less ideal for TATARI instantiating than rumours grounded on hyperbole. Further, a rumour loses potency the more the information spreads. In the information age, this condition is the most difficult. But by manipulating the Malignant Information directly in his form as Zepia, he can create Receivers of Malignancy that suffice to count as "spread information + density".
    The final condition is that there must not be a blood moon. While the blood moon is merely a natural phenomenon of light refraction and lunar transit paths, for the Lancer who is affected by human understanding, "the Moon in the sky is Red" is no different from "the Moon is Crimson", and thus prohibitive to TATARI's existence.

Calamitous Holy Grail War: Praeludium 2
    Kingston-upon-Hull, 31st of July, Day before the Holy Grail War begins
    "A Holy... Grail War? What's that meant to mean?"
    Time was no longer on the side of Avzyrys Prokofiev Tsarfaraon, one of the Magi who could call the Atlas Institute home. The time of doom was fast approaching, predictive calculations all agreed on the immediate ritual as being the cause of a Collapse Phenomenon.
    She had no time for pointless questions like this.

It began in the Institute, as all matters relating to Atlas do.
    The Atlas Institute was an institution of magecraft which cast its gaze to the future in all matters.
    The Wandering Sea viewed all things in the past; behind their temporal locks, they clung to the Mysteries of the Age of Gods, milking what little remains for as long as possible.
    The Clock Tower viewed all things in the present; in their covetous towers, they hoard information and Mysteries while trying to seek an immediate solution to their problems in the form of the Root.
    The Atlas Institute always looked forward, to the future; both in predicting possible causes of global devastation, and create weapons that are not necessarily bound to magecraft, which will survive the degradation of Mystery with exceptional efficacy.

Avzyrys calculated the future, and found her own "devastation event".
    The probability of a collapse spawning from Kingston-upon-Hull was too high for inaction. Even held back by the rules of Atlas, which forbid weapons from being taken out of the Institute, she had to act.
    And yet.
    And yet!
    When she finally found a local magus of sufficient capacities to serve as an aide and contributor, they had no idea of the ritual going on under their very noses...! A Grail War, no less!
    While it was derided in the Clock Tower as a worthless, minor ritual from the East, its innovative concept had at least given the reports a place on Avzyrys' desk. It was at least noteworthy for the death of Lord El-Melloi, and for the concept of manifested Heroic Spirits. Someone in Britain had seemingly replicated it, and this local magus had no idea...!

Calm, calm now.
    She sighed, gathering her nerves.
    "I'll explain it once more, very clearly," she began, "A Holy Grail War is a magecraft ritual, in which seven Masters fight for a Holy Grail, using incarnated Heroic Spirits as familiars in order to fill the Grail. It's alleged to be an omnipotent wish-granting device when filled, though at the climax of the last Grail War in Japan, it malfunctioned and burned half a city down."

"Well that doesn't seem safe-"

"It damn well isn't, but once again! I am a magus of the Atlas Institution, and my calculations predict that this Grail War will cause a Collapse Phenomenon and destroy the world! So, will you help me in this war, as an aide or otherwise?!"

Jane Miller, a British magus born and bred in Hull, mulled it over for a second.
    She had heard of Atlas during her studies in the East Riding Unitary Authority branch office of the Clock Tower, but it was not covered extensively.
    Nor was her family extensively involved with the dealings of the Clock Tower; they were simple people with little aspiration for the Root, or improving their magecraft. She was the first in several generations to attend any lectures or studies at all.
    In other words, if only considering her Magic Circuits, they could be called quite suitable, though her magecraft power itself was lacking.

"Alright. I'll help you, but I've got conditions."

"Such as?"

"I want to learn to Memory Partition. At least three Partitions."

"... I'm not sure you quite understand what that is."

"Exactly."

Avzyrys sighed once again. Jane Miller would be a troublesome aide, but there would be few people in Kingston-upon-Hull willing to help, unaffiliated with other Masters, and with the generations of positive Circuit growth present in Ms. Miller.
    She had no choice but to agree to her terms.

Avzyrys Temporary Workshop, Kingston-upon-Hull, 31st of July, 8:08PM
    "Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Repeat this hence five times. But each time let it be destroyed."
    "Let Silver and Steel be the essence. Let stone and the Contract of Atlas be the foundation."
    "Give great praise to the One, give great praise to the Three, give great praise to the Seven, give great praise to the Nine."
    "Let a wall rise against the falling wind. Let the four cardinal gates close."
    "Descend from the Crown, and follow the road from Shadow to Light, until the Calamity be vanquished."
    "I propose this now. My will shall be your body, and your blade will bring forth my fate."
    "If the Holy Grail beckons you, submit to its call. If my will and reason beckon you, submit to my truth."
    "I hereby swear to attain virtue. I hereby swear to dispel evil."
    "Descend from the Seventh Heaven with the three words of power."
    "Come forth from the Ring of Deterrence, Guardian of the Holy Balance!"

A ten-count aria. Sufficient to be a Greater Ritual on its own.
    And yet, a simple ritual for what was a great feat; the manifestation of a hero of yore, a Heroic Spirit immortalized by humanity.
    But something strange happened at the very end.
    The white-blue light of the ritual circle shifted to a deep, blood-red shade. As if answering the circle's light, a liquid burst from the centre of the circle, coating the floor. It filled the room with a sickly, metallic scent.
    Blood.
    As quickly as it burst, it recoalesced in the centre, forming a human body. It was clad in purple robes, like a medieval count, with ruffled collars, a deep garnet cape on its shoulders, and a mop of golden hair on its head. As it continued to form, it became recognizably a man, and his facial features contorted in emphatic confusion as his body finished forming. He had yet to open his eyes, but swung his head around as if he could see anyway.

"Oh, it's Dracula! Count Dracula!" Jane spurted out, ignoring the smell as her amazement in the ritual actually working kicked in.

Avzyrys was silent, trying to piece together who this individual reminded her of.

When the Servant opened his mouth to speak, his vicious fangs only affirmed Jane's thoughts, at least for her.
    "What is this? An incarnation... and yet, my... and in the skies... no, no, cut! Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut! This is at least a thousand years too early!" He was not pleased. "This is all wrong! Even disregarding casting issues, the entire production is a sham!"

He grimaced, clearly disgusted by the situation at hand.

"Ah, despite the... inconsistency, how about finishing the contract, Servant, Jane?" Avzyrys prodded, still confused herself, but relegating it to just a few rooms in her mind.

'Dracula' cast his gaze to her, displeasure turning to surprise for an instant, before being replaced in turn with an eerie smile.
    "Of course. How could I forget, young mistress of Atlas."
    She had not introduced herself.
    "I am Lancer, the Servant with whom you will contract, and who will abide by your will and be your spear. In this era, I believe the most appropriate name for me would indeed be Dracula."

Finally, it clicked for Avzyrys.
    "Wait a moment, aren't you-"
    "Dracula, yes."
    "But you look a lot like-"
    "Dracula, yes."

He gave her an enormous, toothy grin as blood flowed from his still-closed eyes.

"I am indeed Dracula. I am the one who terrorized the Nights of Wallachia."
    Kihihihihihihi!

Relationships
    Saber of the Sky Demon: O' thou who did fell the Sky Demon! Thou who did take it upon thyself! Thou who did suffer the Grail! How thou hast fallen! How thy divine nightfall hast been disgraced!

Archer(?) of Transitus: Hohohoh. Something impossible once, yet now present. To think this sham of a ritual would be so ill begotten that even one such as yourself could appear. O' Mad King, your blood is no longer fit for my fangs.

Rider of Twins Separated: Kihihihi! A Divine Mystery from an era even before my own! I eagerly await the day I can bring about your greatest despair! It will be something truly fitting a curse, no doubt!

Caster of Ares: Hm? I sense a kinship in script content. You could indeed call me that Dark Lord!

Assassin: Do not think you can hide from my calculations, Hassan of the ███████. Not even you can hide from my blood-soaked manuscript.

Berserker of Meltdown: No different from a human. A ripe source of fear and Malignant Information- kuh!?

Vlad III: Kihihihihi!

Barthomeloi Imelda: Why do I feel a sense of dread...?

Author's Notes
    Cut!In Melty Blood, it's brought up that the first occasion of TATARI was in Wallachia, hence Night of Wallachia, due to Vlad III's reputation. So, I put a little razzle dazzle on that, spruced it up, and now

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Foreigners?
    I see, a woman of culture entered our ranks

Archer Simo Häyha inc.?
    isnt Simo Häyha not on the most often made servant ? and Delrey as you said is the Grammar in my last servant profile really so bad ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Hux is back, rejoice mortals!
    I barely get this sheet. I am too uninformed about Tsukihime lore and vampires to get all this. But The Throne of Phenomena? I am intrigued! I wish to learn more!
    I continue to look forward to your grail war

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    isnt Simo Häyha not on the most often made servant ? and Delrey as you said is the Grammar in my last servant profile really so bad ?
    yes. Spelling is not good, needless mistakes all over, it all makes it seem like sloppy work.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I am too uninformed about Tsukihime lore and vampires to get all this. But The Throne of Phenomena? I am intrigued! I wish to learn more!
    On Vampires
    In context, "Dracula" is Zepia Eltnam Oberon, the Tsukihime-timeline variant of our beloved Zepia Eltnam Atlasia. Long ago, he left the Atlas Institute (and thus never became the Director) because he gazed upon the predicted future of the world, and saw inevitable destruction. He was driven mad by that, and became a Dead Apostle through Magecraft. In order to pursue his desire to create a world "that he could not predict" (i.e. a world that wouldn't end up destroyed), he made a pact with Arcueid's sister, Altrouge, which turned Zepia into a Phenomenon known as Night of Wallachia/TATARI. That TATARI is Dead Apostle Ancestor 13, though he held that title before ascending too.

TATARI is his Reality Marble, which uses Malignant Information to manifest rumours and fears as physical, genuine entities for the duration of its existence. It's a Phenomenon which can only exist when conditions are right, like a hurricane, but is rarer because the conditions rely on humans and are relatively strict. When the conditions are just right, the scattered spiritual elements that formerly comprised Zepia coalesce, in accordance with a series of calculations Zepia made before he ascended. It's an eternity that normal Dead Apostles cannot possess; as long as the conditions necessary for TATARI to occur exist, the phenomenon will continue to occur.

TATARI is the main antagonist and central figure of the original Melty Blood. In accordance with Zepia's calculations, TATARI begins to coalesce in Misaki, using the rumours of the events of Tsukihime as the basis from which it operates. When the Night of Wallachia begins, Sion and Shiki confront him at the "centre" of TATARI (the highest point in Misaki, on the Shrine skyscraper), and he makes Sion temporarily fall to her Vampiric Impulses (it was the first time in the three years since he bit her that she had to experience that power concentrate), and manifests as Red Arcueid, until the real-deal Arcueid shows up and uses Marble Phantasm to force Wallachia back into his original form as Zepia Eltnam Oberon by manifesting a Crimson Moon. Using that opportunity, Sion and Shiki kill the unkillable Dead Apostle, ending the Night of Wallachia.

That's the core context I think is particularly necessary as prior reading for this sheet, at least in terms of vampires.

Throne of Phenomena
    Essentially, the idea is that, after Zepia became Night of Wallachia/TATARI, it became perched on a different sort of existential plane. As a Dead Apostle Ancestor, it could never be called a Heroic Spirit. But a phenomenon with a (liberally speaking) personality must rest the "mind" of the individual somewhere.
    The Throne of Phenomena is my answer to that; Wallachia rests upon a higher-level dimension like a Divine Spirit, the mind of Zepia Eltnam Oberon sits in an ascended state. Ordinarily, that mind can only clad itself in rumours to give itself form during TATARI events, but because it "once was a person" and "one day will again be a person", it just barely eeks into qualification for a highly abnormal Servant, bearing the original form that TATARI will, when Crimson Moon is once again himself, regain.

I wouldn't expect there to be many, if anyone, who can claim the same sort of existence as TATARI, at least not without already being counted as some other form of spirit first (e.g. Heroic, Divine, Xian, Zhenren, Nature, etc.). The closest thing might be the Forest of Einnashe, which might(?) exist in a similarly abnormal manner, given that it's said to manifest every 50 years, rather than simply being a mobile forest, but even I'm not sure with Einnashe, and I love reading the Talk short story for my Merem content.

So, to summarize:
    "dracula"'s a drama kid / math nerd who turned into vampire Nyarlathotep (Persona 2) because he made a contract with the moon

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    For such an ultra-metal servant its only expected it appear in both threads.
    Thank you, you're much too kind. :-)

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much, hux!
    I really like your phenomena throne. I hope I can use it for a vague idea i had for a while now

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code

Foreigner
    Child of Cold and Isolation, the Little Match Girl
    Click here for a sketch!

Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: Denmark
    Height: 134cm
    Weight: 33kg
    the hunt
    sleep
    prey
    food

Dislikes: Cold, Hans Christian Andersen,
    isolation
    loneliness

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    Her body is host to the presence of an entity that does not originate from this universe. Perhaps the connection was forged in the cold and isolation.

Insanity:
    B
    One who is alone in the cold with nothing but the howling winds for company could easily fall to madness and despair, their mind overtaken by last wishes and paranoia.

Divinity: B
    A high order of divinity gained from the direct influence of a god from outside of human understanding. In the freezing cold, a divine presence was discovered.

Personal Skills:
    Wishful Thinking: B
    The visions of a dying young girl. Her last wishes and whatever small measure of comfort they provided her. A sort of positive thinking that results in an enhanced state of endurance. Normally possessed of little capacity to endure pain and trauma, Foreigner can endure beyond her normal limits by clinging to that which she wishes she had, and reduce the effects of harmful status. Perhaps some small measure of warmth is retained in these wishes.

Last Match Burnout:
    A
    Foreigner recalls burning every single one of the matches she was attempting to sell in a futile effort to keep herself alive. And yet, she is uncertain of if this ever truly happened or not. These burning matches are sublimated as a skill that automatically seals all cold-based attacks and enhances all fire-based attacks, inflicting severe burns and degrading the capacity of her enemies to attack.

Ice Cold Death Knell:
    A
    She died of the cold. Isolated and alone, with nothing but her wishes to keep her company. A skill that replaces Last Match Burnout when its duration ends, it automatically seals all fire-based attacks and exchanges them for cold-based attacks. A severe chill that induces frostbite and degrades enemy defenses.

Howling in the Dark: B
    The scent of blood stimulates something unpleasant in her psyche. It gnaws at the back of her mind and drives her to darker and more lonesome thoughts. A paranoia-type mental effect that induces fear in others as long as it is dark, and Foreigner remains unseen. In turn, these fears seem to sustain her, offering her further magical energy and invigorating her. The thrill of the hunt, perhaps.

Noble Phantasms:
    Subzero Death Sentence
    White Silence
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 10 People
    The cold and snow. Isolation. The thoughts experienced just before death. These are things both familiar and unfamiliar to Foreigner. As if she experienced them and witnessed them at the same time. Her Noble Phantasm is the embodiment of her death, isolating targets in freezing cold. Fires sputter out, and the blizzard prevents seeing for more then a few meters at most. Over time, harmful status effects degrade the target's physical parameters, though a particularly high level of Magic Resistance or Luck may cancel them out. Inevitably, the target will die if they are unable to escape the blizzard. And yet, is this truly the death experienced by Foreigner? There is something in the dark and the cold. Something following. It catches its prey's scent and never loses it. Foreigner's hunt begins.

Lore: A young girl forced to sell matches in the freezing cold. She is ignored and unable to sell even a single one, and dies after burning them all in a desperate attempt to stay alive. And yet, she dies smiling, taken to heaven by the spirit of her grandmother.

It is only a fairytale. The girl never existed.

Even if she did, would she truly think it was worth it? Would she find her short life ending in the freezing cold to be a happy ending?

A taciturn and depressive young girl, who dislikes the cold and seeks warmth whenever she is able. The Little Match Girl has no love for the story that seemingly brought her to life. She does not remember dying happily, embraced by the warmth of heaven. She remembers being cold and alone until the very end. She remembers wishes that could never come true being her only solace.

In spite of her desire for warmth, her body is always chilly and cool to the touch. She often has trouble staying awake, quick to fall asleep in spite of her nature as a Servant. She at once spites others who are warm and happy and yet desires their presence, as she hates being alone. Even more then her hatred of the cold, the Little Match Girl craves company. She will cling to others, especially her Master, in hopes of being treated kindly and being given warmth. Cruelty will be treated as an obvious and expected response, and so the warmth she so craves is often seen as a distant wish.

Understanding that her experiences are related to a fairytale, she finds kinship with a certain Hero of Children due to her strong dislike of Hans Christian Andersen. She is very fond of food and will essentially eat non-stop if she is allowed to, particularly roast goose but really any good, hot food will do. It is likely the Master will find her sleeping in various warm locations if she is left to her own devices alone, and she has a habit of trying to crawl into the Master's bed for warmth. While this may feel rather chilly due to the fact she is naturally cold, being permitted to do so will surely make her happy.

But there is a second nature to her. One that seems unusually eager at the scent of blood. One that becomes far more energetic at the thought of the hunt. Her desperate need to company and warmth only becomes more intense, but her desire to taste blood and death grows. Her depressive attitude is replaced with a manic one. A hunter who feeds on those who are lost in the cold.

In reality, the Little Match Girl is a phantom, a street urchin whose death happened to roughly correspond with the fairytale written by Hans Christian Andersen. By modifying her to tie her directly to the fairytale, it became possible for her to be summoned as a Servant.

And for a certain evil deity to manifest within her...

Notes: I love a lot of things that can be done with Foreigners, and I typically like to keep the Lovecraftian Deity we're dealing with kind of vague. Still, a little research should make it clear who is hanging out in her spirit origin. I'm not 100% sure about her skills yet, but I at least like Last Match Burnout/Ice Cold Death Knell.
    Last edited by VitaVitaAR; January 5th, 2022 at 05:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Make an Alt out of her, in which she functions as a girl that helps doing the Corona Quick tests, because the match and tips kinda look the same. (insert Cuomo brothers interview joke)

As the local Foreigner Guy here I know who that is. I made two sheets with them as the Outer God. I feel like i saw the same premise somewhere. Did you post it somewhere else before? Amino or reddit perhaps? Doesnt matter. It is an interesting interpretation. I like the gimmick with the two skills. I can imagine a total toneshift. Cure girl fighting with those oversizes matches, but once they are all burnt the dark persona comes to light and people get why she is a foreigner.
    And was it your intent to write it "Food prey" or did you want
    prey
    Food
    ? second is done with RUBY

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    I haven't posted her before anywhere except as a sketch on my DA, but I think there's another Little Match Girl in the thread? Anyway, glad she turned out good!

And while I just wanted to give a sort of double meaning to certain likes and dislikes, the RUBY version looks way better so I'll edit it to that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I read the servant and it's quite nice. now I imagine her relationship with Andersen is the about the same as Oberon's with Shakespeare

US Friend Code
    Perhaps a little less poisoning attempts, but you can expect her to glare a lot when he's around.

... And if she's in Outer Form, possibly try to bite.