Page 359 of 620 FirstFirst ... 259309349354357358359360361364369409459 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is just the bizarre and funny way he just links them.
    But it also explains the sudden influx of my profile viewers.
    To be fair, it is not like we ask artists before using them as faceclaims for servants. So we shouldnt be bothered by what he does outside. I mean he just links them and doesnt insult them as far as i can see.
    Hella weird, yeah, but more harmless than his other occasional stunts here
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll only say this, I do not care about what people from offsite do with their lives. But if someone from this site were to repost one of my sheets without my permission then I would consider it a major betrayal of trust.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    It is just the bizarre and funny way he just links them.
    But it also explains the sudden influx of my profile viewers.
    To be fair, it is not like we ask artists before using them as faceclaims for servants. So we shouldnt be bothered by what he does outside. I mean he just links them and doesnt insult them as far as i can see.
    Hella weird, yeah, but more harmless than his other occasional stunts here
    Alright, that is a good point. I don't have any problems with my stuff being posted personally, but I guess I was a bit weirded out. Still, Lambda or any other poster has all the right to ask he doesn't post their stuff if they don't want him to.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I don’t think I can even think of some bullshit excuse to link lambda’s sheets and I won’t even try to now.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; January 6th, 2022 at 06:10 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Well, you just snuffed out all traces of good will within me. I forbid you for ever linking my sheets as well. And for your information, I think they're better than me at sheet-making.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; January 6th, 2022 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Excuse me?

Where the fuck does a walking dud of a member like you get the attitude to judge someone else's creations like that?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Fine. I apologize to lambda nu for that comment and I hope to achieve a state of friendliness with him in the near to foreseeable future.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Fair enough, but I'm still wary of the possible consequences of Nine bringing redditors here. The only thing that would be worse than that would be tumblrites, 4chaners, and twitter users.
    an modest question of an rather non social media using person for what are these sites known in the anime /manga /novel relatted matter ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Nothing will quite be like the time I saw one of my sheets on amino ripped wholesale.
    well like an old wisdom copying is the highest form of praise .

thought hat remembers me that back in school i was always for tests sat beside cheaters as my hand writhing is so ...special that you need to learn to writh it so had my writhing a included copy protection.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    an modest question of an rather non social media using person for what are these sites known in the anime /manga /novel relatted matter ?
    These sites (4chan, tumblr and Twitter) are generally considered to be “hellsites” for lack of a better word.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    These sites (4chan, tumblr and Twitter) are generally considered to be “hellsites” for lack of a better word.
    So basically more on the low quality area im some terms ,have i understood that right ?

There am i glad to having such a good company here with such fellow great Creators and Lore smiths like Delrey ,Wyvern ,some wholesome folks like Whitefrenzy in general despite that as Servant and story creator i am not respected ,do i feel welcomed here .

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nine, you consistently say pretty rude things whenever you make a post and tend to spam threads rather than use the edit button. I have no interest in being friends with you.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Just a question. What do you think of ismael2002’s umar ibn khattab?

Blog Entries
    Honestly after i shared my open oppinion am i since a while curious about which opinion the others here are having of me ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Zubair ibn Al-Awwam
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origins: Arabia

Parameters:
    Strengths: B+
    Endurance: B-
    Agility: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: C+
    NP: A+

Summoning Line:Zubair, Class Rider. To be honest, this whole thing seems really exciting. Time to bust out my skills in combat. (Pulls out his twin scimitars). Alright, master. Where do we start.

Lore/Background
    Zubayr ibn al-Awam was born in 594 in Mecca, the son of Awwam ibn Khuwaylid and Safiyyah bint 'Abd al-Muttalib, a nephew of Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, and a first cousin of Muhammad. His mother beat him when he was young, saying that she wanted him to be strong in battle. Abu Bakr converted him to Islam, making him the fifth male convert, and he became one of the Muslims greatest generals and warriors who won great battles under his belt such as the Battle of Badr, The Battle of the Trench and the Battle of Yarmouk but at the Battle of the Camel in the First Fitna. Zubayr was murdered while praying, being stabbed through the neck while prostrating in prayer.

Class Skills:
    Riding (A Rank): a skilled rider in his life said to lead plenty of cavalryman in his life also his thorough breeding has created one of the most robust horses in Arabia. It even got its own clan name of al-Ya'sūb.

Magic Resistance (C+ Rank): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals. He has a remarkable resistance to middle eastern curses.

Personal Skills:
    Hawari Rasulullah (A+ Rank): This skill enhances Zubair’s combat prowess. His skills said to came with the prophets himself, as he was named his disciple. Granting him great strength and skill to perform such feats as cutting a man on horseback straight in half along with his armour, shield and saddle

Fatih al- Futuh (A Rank): Zaid tactical mind in play this skill allows him to analyze his battles to achieve a certain victory. This skill was the culmination of his victories on battle the greatest of which is the battle of Nahavand in which he won a battle against 150,000 Sassanid soldier kill more than half of them.

Golden Rule (B- Rank): Due to his great entrepreneurship and business acumen in his life we he receives this skill although a there is a bit a drop in his Mana parameter due to the debt he leaves behind.

Noble Phantasm:
    Noble Phantasm:
    The Heavenly Army, al-Asqalani

Type: Anti-Army

Chant: Oh God, lend me your aid. Let the blades of heaven rain down our enemies. Descend heavenly storm, Al Asqalani

A Noble Phantasm that unleashes a thousand angels upon the battlefield, these angles appear as light clones of Zubair’s and have the same basic parameters as him. But the drawback is they don’t have his skills and this Noble Phantasm consume the greatest amount of Mana out of him. This noble phantasm is based on a hadith of its name that the angels that descend on the Battle of Badr was reported to basing their looks on Zubair’s in honour of him

Misc Lines:
    Likes: What do I like, uhm if I have to say that is the thrill of combat. Can’t seem to get enough of it.

Dislike: Dishonor and Cowardice, I rather died honorably in battle than wasting away in some room.

Holy Grail: I don’t care really much about it; the other Sahabi might argue that is sinful but for me I already gotten my wish anyway with my role in defending humanity with you.

Event: I see, can’t wait for it this could make an excellent workout for me.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: Wow, Master don’t surprise like that I almost took your head off. Anyway, what do need from me.

Bond Line 2: Few, that was one hell of an exercise, Oh thanks for the water master. Ah it feels so refreshing.

Bond Line 3: Master, care to join in a sparing duel. You can use some basic self-defense skills. You never know when you needed them. It’s alright if you don’t want to, just a suggestion.

Bond Line 4: Seeing the state of humanity right, it’s so …. Sorry I am a bit a lost for words now. But this is why we fight right master. To restore back humanity for all of us that lived and died in this world.

Bond Line 5: I see you been a little conflicted about our actions recently but it’s okay. Me and the other servants here will back you up. If you ended up regretting your actions. Take my advice it’s better to ask forgiveness in your heart early. Trust me, it helps.

Okay, So what do you guys think of this sheet and anything that I need to fix.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 09:57 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s pronounced angel not angle.

(Though his np became a lot funnier if you think about as a bunch of angles attacking someone)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just for the record, I do not want my stuff linked outside of beast's lair. I won't go checking to see if they have been but linking it without my express say-so is a fast way to getting blocked.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly asking for permission beforehand should have been a simple common courtesy here. And if they don't reply, assume no permission was given and move on.

Also for the record, I don't feel comfortable having my stuff linked outside as well.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 7th, 2022 at 01:08 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm okay with having my Servant stuff linked elsewhere as long as credit is given.

US Friend Code

Lancer
    Bloodsoaked Slaughter Maiden, Lagertha
    Click here for a sketch!

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Scandinavia
    Height: 159cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: All men who are not Ragnar Lodbrok, retreat, inactivity

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B
    A product of the manner of her existence, in reflection of her origins. Lancer possesses a considerable degree of magic resistance, crippling the effects of chants below three verses.

Divinity: B
    She is a degraded copy of a divine maiden. However, the fact remains that her origins are in divinity.

Personal Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: E
    A distorted psyche born from the manner of her creation, resulting in an obsession with violence and violent acts. Lancer gains little benefit from the presence of this skill, instead serving as an indication of her damaged thought processes and affinity for spilling blood.

Primeval Rune:
    X
    Instinctive knowledge of the runes utilized by the Valkyries. However, she rejects their use entirely, and thus her capacity to wield them is effectively sealed. It would take the use of a command seal by a powerful Master to force her to use one.

Spiller of Men's Blood:
    B
    Defined as a particular affinity for slaying men. Lancer's inherent dislike of men who are not her first husband has been sublimated as a skill that enhances her capacity to slay men. She even tasked her pets, a great bear and hound, with slaughtering any men who approached her home. She will never accept another man, and for a male Master it would be best to be wary. One wrong word could cause blood to be shed.

Fate Weaver: D
    A vastly degraded version of a skill possessed by the maidens she was derived from, nevertheless it allows for beneficial effects in battle. She has a limited capacity to alter aspects of a battle in order to allow herself enhanced mana regeneration and self-repair. While it is hardly sufficient to change the course of a battle, it remains possible for her to bend things ever so slightly in her favor.

Bloodstained War Maiden: B

Lancer was regarded as both beautiful and terrifying, shining brightest and most frightening on the battlefield. A combination skill that both inflicts a status of 'terrified fascination' on her opponents while enhancing her attack. While the mental effects are potent, they are also easily resisted by Servants possessing considerable mental fortitude or a high degree of luck.

Noble Phantasms:
    No Man is a Man if they Are Not Ragnar Lodbrok
    Maiden's Test
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 Person
    So loathe to interact with men was Lancer that she used a great phantasmal hound and bear to guard her residence from any potential suitors. However, Ragnar Lodbrok was able to slay them both with his spear and his bare hands. This act impressed Lancer so much that she fell in love with him. However, it also led to the conclusion that there were truly no men in the world, aside from Ragnar Lodbrok. After their divorce, she slew her second husband in disgust with the head of a spear, rejecting the idea of ever marrying another man. An anti-male Noble Phantasm that merely functions as a simple piercing attack against non-male targets. But if used against a man, a perfectly circular hole is suddenly formed in their upper torso. It is in reality a curse against all men who are not Ragnar Lodbrok, and will almost certainly kill a man who is pierced by it. In the event she faces Ragnar Lodbrok, the curse will have no effect.

Imitation Apocalypse
    Ragnarok Image
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0-40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100 People
    Lancer's spear is one of the few things she truly loves in the world. And yet, it is a degraded copy of a degraded copy, a haphazard replica of the Gungnir copies wielded by the Valkyries. Just as she is a flawed copy herself. Still, this does not mean it does not retain some level of power. When thrown, the spear will explode with a blast of magical energy. Superficially similar to the ability utilized by the Valkyries, it is in reality mere brute force with no capacity to deny spirits and beasts. It is an unrefined and chaotic form of destruction, fittingly for Lancer's very nature.

Lore: It is said that Ragnar Lodbrok fell in love with a maiden he witnessed in battle after freeing the woman of his family from King Siward. One of the other women who had been captured, or at least so it seemed, Lagertha fought with intense ferocity and slaughtered the enemy in spite of being a slender and delicate-looking maiden. In reality, Lagertha was not among the imprisoned women. She had joined the battle from elsewhere, inserted herself among the ranks of the women with the explicit reason of catching Ragnar Lodbrok's attention.

Or at least, this was intended by those who created her. Lagertha was intended to be a method with which to direct and control the legendary viking warrior, to catch his attention with her beauty and skill in battle. Modeled on the Valkyries, her creators failed to properly copy the divine maidens. While she was assuredly beautiful, Lagertha possessed an extremely violent and bloodthirsty disposition, a deranged mind that indulged in slaughter whenever she was able. Still, she was sent to join the battle, and she did indeed catch Ragnar Lodbrok's eye.

But she did not care.

After the fighting, she made a home for herself and set a phantasmal bear and hound as its guardians, to slay anyone who approached. Especially any men. It was only when Ragnar Lodbrok slew these beasts by himself that she suddenly discovered that she loved something other then her spear and the violence she caused with it. Ragnar Lodbrok captured her heart with his slaying of her beasts, and they were married afterwards.

It was not to last, however. For even the legendary viking conqueror was unable to stomach Lagertha's disposition for long, and they eventually parted. Lagertha's love and respect for her first husband never died, and after aiding him one last time she abruptly killed her second husband because he was not, in her eyes, a man, nor worthy of her.

A violent and aggressive girl, as dangerous as she is beautiful. Her delicate looks hide a personality that seeks to spill blood simply for her own enjoyment. Lagertha has no problem with killing virtually anyone, though the completely defenseless will not be slain with any sort of zeal and she will not kill children unless pushed. She dislikes all men aside from her first husband, and will not take kindly to a male Master. However, she finds women considerably more enjoyable company, and is far friendlier towards them. She has absolutely no decorum and her words are often laden with harsh language and profanity. Politeness is utterly foreign to her demeanor, and her favorite activity is spilling the blood of her enemies. Violence is inherent even in the ways she expresses affection, as anyone she takes a liking to will not be treated gently in the least. Still, she is capable of feeling affection, even if it is highly aggressive affection.
    Notes: I feel like this one's not as good as my others, but I did want to try developing the idea more.

Blog Entries
    slay queen

but why's she so short