Page 35 of 620 FirstFirst ... 25303334353637404585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone, old-timer member in search of assistance. I have two Servants I'm attempting to complete but I'm having trouble resolving some things with them. Since by my count you guys have far more years of experience with this, I hope you can help!

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: La Sayona
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Folklore

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: B+
    LCK: D
    NP: TBD

Class Skills
    Territory Creation C
    Item Construction D
    Personal Skills
    Golden Rule (Body) B
    Shapeshift B
    Cloaked in Death D
    Witchcraft C

Lore
    In a small town on the plains of Venezuela, a most beautiful girl was married to a wonderful man who gave her unconditional love. This happy couple had a baby boy. One day, this girl was bathing in a nearby river as was her habit when a man from the village saw her. From then on, the man would always follow her and watch her bathe. On the day she discovered this man watching her, outraged, she demanded he leave her in peace. This man instead replied that he was there to warn her. "Your husband is having an affair with none other than your mother," he said. Possessed by a jealous rage, for her mother, too, was beautiful, the girl ran home and found her husband asleep with their baby in his arms. Blind with anger, she burned down the house with them inside. Even as the villagers heard the screams of her dying family, the girl ran to her mother's house. She found her mother on the patio and attacked her with a machete, striking her in the stomach. As her mother bled to death, she cursed her daughter, telling her that she would never be allowed into heaven, for she would for eternity avenge those women truly wronged by unfaithful husbands.

Character
    A wraith whose life closesly matches the tale of La Sayona, she merely has the characteristics that enable La Sayona to be summoned as Caster. A kind witch who originally had everything in life, she lost everything in a blind moment of jealous rage. A woman who loved her child, her husband, and her mother, a woman who hates herself and who hates liars, a woman who knows herself to be damned. If she could achieve a single miracle, it would be...

Noble Phantasms: This is where I need help! There are at least three versions of this legend that could be used to form a Noble Phantasm.

When the victim tries to see her face, he notices that she has instead a skull with horrible teeth.
    She manifests when her unsuspecting victims talk to their workmates about sex or think of women they left behind in their hometown. Sayona appear to such men, assuming the likeness of beautiful woman, or a loved one, and lures them into the forest so she could reveal her animal-like features and devour them, or mangle them, leaving their wretched bodies for their companions to find.
    These suggest two Noble Phantasms to me. The first is a mask shaped like a skull that allows those who look upon it to see what they wish to see (this becoming a Noble Phantasm would result in the removal of Shapeshift). The second suggests something akin to but more powerful than Zabaniya: Unfeeling Patrolling Spirits, with beast-like creatures springing forth to devour those targeted by La Sayona.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tityos
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: A+
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: TBD

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement B
    Personal Skills
    Divinity A
    Forgotten Hero (WIP) B

Lore
    Tityos was the son of Zeus. Zeus hid Tityos' mother from his wife, Hera, by placing her deep beneath the earth. However, Tityos grew so large that he split his mother's womb, killing her, and he was carried to term by Gaia, the Earth itself. Once grown, Tityos was a giant who covered nine acres when laying down. Eager to avoid Hera's wrath, he obeyed her command to rape Leto, mother of Artemis and Apollo. The divine twins leaped to defend their mother, striking him down and sentencing him to Tartarus, where two vultures fed upon his liver, which grew back every night.

Noble Phantasms: Once again, I request help here. Like Hercules, this man had a hero cult. However, it was superseded by the worship of the Olympian gods. Once the Olympians rose, he became demonized. However, his hero cult still lingered for quite some time despite his eventual damnation, something I thought could be a new skill called Forgotten Hero, but I've no idea what that might do. While I struggle with that, I thought that perhaps the following continuous Noble Phantasms (similar to Achilles' divine speed or Hercules' God Hand) might fit him best.

Noble Phantasms

Elarion: Mother's Death, Earth's Womb - the strength of a giant who covered nine acres is not lost due to being contained within a human-sized vessel

Punishment of Tityos: Consumed Alive by the Infernal Vultures - will regenerate from any damage quickly, even normally fatal wounds will heal overnight, so long as the head and spirit core are intact. Less mana is consumed if underground while healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For Forgotten Hero, you could pull one from my Tugarin sheet and make it a composite Skill that encapsulates all the heroic abilities he had which were forgotten by history.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For Forgotten Hero, you could pull one from my Tugarin sheet and make it a composite Skill that encapsulates all the heroic abilities he had which were forgotten by history.
    Thank you kindly, stranger! Now that I look at it, it's a brilliant Personal Skill. I'm grateful you're willing to point me toward it to create a version.

An entity once worshiped as a hero of ancient Greece, until the coming of new gods transformed him into a heretic to be punished rather than a savior to be recognized. While the details are lost, as a hero, he would have slain monsters, defeated champions, and stood above all others before newer legends took his place. Includes Eye of the Mind (False), Beast Slayer, and Obedience to the Goddess at E~C rank.
    After seeing how many heroes you've created, I'm keenly interested in hearing your opinions on what sorts of Noble Phantasms I should give these Servants. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you kindly, stranger! Now that I look at it, it's a brilliant Personal Skill. I'm grateful you're willing to point me toward it to create a version.

After seeing how many heroes you've created, I'm keenly interested in hearing your opinions on what sorts of Noble Phantasms I should give these Servants. Any thoughts?
    That sounds good, yeah. I'm glad you liked my idea. NP-wise, I think the concepts you came up with for Tityos seem fine. They just need to be fleshed out a bit. For the first one, you could make it so he can draw power from the earth to grow bigger, based on both his immense size from legend and how he was nourished by Gaea herself. Maybe at full power he'd condense rocks and stuff around him to turn into a giant golem-monster. (You could also spin this at not a form he had taken in life but a side-effect of his legend being warped by demonization).

On La Sayona I'm less sure, since I've never heard of her before and the legend itself doesn't arouse much inspiration in me. Still the skull-face NP sounds promising. I'd make it so her face takes the form of whatever the target most wishes to see (like the face of a loved one), then if they fall for the ruse it metamorphoses into a horrific skull, assaulting them with mental damage (with a small chance of inflicting instant-death).

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For La Sayona, I think her transformation to her "beast form" could qualify as an NP on its own. Perhaps turning her into a semi-Berserker with increased parameters at the cost of her sanity, who possesses bonus damage against males and won't stop and transform back until her target is dead, unless forced with a command spell? Powerful, but risky for the Master.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In La Sayona would i have thought that she has as first noblephantasm a sort of Mirror like Version that or a certain mystic eyes/face that allows her to dive into the concious of the other Person so that she can Combine that Image in the mind with his shapeshifting to create a doublicate that evoke through a mental interference one the target an double Camouflage effect .

About her second i could imagine that it is tied to her first in that it is a Reality Marble that she activates if she has entranced her victim and lure it into the entry of the Forest like Reality MArble where she can then split herself in a way similar to Hundred face Hassan by now impersonating the fears of the target or alternatively the Reality Marble is a Mist that entrance the Targets and that she assume the form of a Succubus (or south american equivalent) to finish them off.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Thales
    (Caster)

"Caster of Milet, Thales has answered your call Mage."

"To be clear from the start out, be sure in your goals..."

Personal Data
    Titles: The First Philosopher, The First Sage of Greece
    Height: 1,81 cm
    Weight: 78~ kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Earth,Men,Star
    Weapons: A shortsword from his father
    Other Qualifying Classes: Rider, Ruler, Saver
    Likes: Intelligent and wise people, the sound of water, to press fruits and drink the fresh juice
    Dislikes: arrogant people, those that disrespect scholars
    Hobbies: to dive in his studies, fruit pressing and tasting
    Possible Catalysts: Fresco that depicts the seven Sages, old turkish olive press and olive mills, The School of Athens Fresco (low possibility)
    Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B+
    Luck: B+
    Mana: B
    NP: EX

Backstory
    Thales' father was a Phöenician merchant who settled down in Miletus and his mother was a noblewomen of the Thelidia Family. Through his mothers' social standing he was at the start a native citizen of Miletus. Thus he was part of the higher society.

Due to the standing of his parents he grew up in a quite rich environment. His family wasn't directly involved in the ruling Tyranis but were a quite resourceful merchant family with some old ties to the ruling class as one of the court suppliers. Thales was special as he was a quite intelligent boy in his childhood which made his parents understandably proud. One day he alongside his father made a small sailing trip (albeit his father largely settled down he kept his old trading ship) so that Thales could "feel the ocean" and understand what the major part was that his father's life was before he settled down as well as to tell him about the businesses he did and what could called a merchant teaching in some sense. That day a small storm hit the ship. They were unharmed aside from some small bruises but it left a lasting memory on Thales' self.

He after that adventure was forbidden by his mother to sail with his father again as she didn't want to lose such a precious heir who holds great potential. As such he decided to take part in the public life as child of higher society. Though he was rather disinterested in such activities as himself missed the mental input he had from the water. So instead he went as his favorite alongside the coast and beaches to listen to the waters and perhaps hours long to the flowing of the waves. His parents once followed him out of curiosity but both didn't feel that this demeanor was anything that should be worrying them. After all, the most he did was to throw stones or branches in the water and spectate that. So they thought that it's awkward but still nothing that would either bring him in danger or harm their reputation so they let him.

Later at one point he recognized that he was once subconsciously able to manipulate the direction of a wave as the wave was about to swallow a crab on the beach. He wanted to show his parents. His father saw that and instantly recognized that his son used Magic (Magecraft). So he ask him about that and as Thales couldn't explain it himself his father introduced him in certain prayers to the deities of the Phoenician tribes. Namely Astarte, Baal and Melqart whose assistance they summoned along their travels and when they got in danger. This intrigued Thales and he and his father agreed to let him travel to Egypt where his father knew some relic keepers who were over some decades allied family that were with the Phoenician in terms of trading and mystic arts. So his father sent him to Egypt where he studied Geometry, cultural knowledge and also Thaumaturgy. During this time his father explained to his mother and her family that he promoted him by sending him where his potential can be fully developed.

In Egypt he was lectured in Geometry, mysticism like knowledge of the Egyptian deities and the Heka. But even as their families were deeply tied to each other over generations they taught Thales only in the interference of the natural forces but not in the Hieroglyphcraft. He was okay with that and instead was lectured in the creation myth of the old Egypt. That everything formed out of primordial waters that was personified by Naunet as goddess and the primordial earth deity that was the land over the former abyss. This story whould later be an main Argument for his later mental stance.

After two years there he traveled back to Milet on land to learn on the way about the cultures and worked as "wandering mediator and problem solver" where he amongst others met Myson of Chenae as he was during his travels one man that for a while was one of the well known persons of his time. Then they parted ways but kept in contact through letters.

During the travel only some kilometres away from his home town, occurred a heavy earthquake (which if measured by modern gadgets would have reached Magnitude 5) so that Thales fell to the ground on his knees and he was almost instantly reminded of his experience on his father's ship.
    But he had not the opportunity to think more thoroughly About (t)his enlightenment...

As he returned finally to Miletus he was initially shocked as he saw that the once quite orderly region was now looking "drained" of its former calmness. He felt that the city was under pressure by Thrasyboulos of Miletus. Albeit was Thales one that involved himself not much with other from his side or without to have a reason couldn't he ignore it. As he then returned to his parent's house his mother was overjoyed to see him. She hugged him with tears in her eyes, although she was before a more reserved and typical "aristocratic" woman which gave him rather seldom such deeds of affection. So he hugged her back and after they released each other they in the living room sat down where his mother gave him something to drink and he asked,

"Mother, what is so different here in Milet? I have seen the peoples are looking disturbed what is happening?"

She explained to him that Thrasyboulos became so firm and nervous as the neighbouring ruler has destroyed many bridges and he can't strike back as the army of him travels alongside the river to then attack the city. Upon hearing that it was clear what he had to do. But he was too tired to do it on the same day. He spent his time with his parents and the next day he went straight to the tyrant Thrasyboulos. The guardians didn't want to let him through so he demonstrated his Thaumaturgic prowess and stated,

"I dont want to hurt Thrasyboulus. I just want to assist him with my "skills" in the name of my hometown Milet. Let me talk to him."

They let him through and as he approached the tyrant was enraged but baffled at Thales' calm nature. As well he recognized him (some years ago when he was more relaxed he held some feasts with the most loyal families of the higher class where he saw Thales as small boy playing with the fountain). So the merciless tyrant took a deep breath. Out of respect for the long relations with the Thelidia he gave the young man a chance to speak "Talk… what was your name again?"

The young man bowed. "Thales, your adviser from now on. I saw how everyone here is put under pressure especially you great Thrasyboulos and I know how you can cross the river without the need of bridges."

The tyrant made a tensed laugh but he stopped as Thales remained calm in his position.

"I am serious. I have on my travels learned enough to make that happen. I don't expect money or any other payment, the security of Miletus is enough."

The tyrant then gave him a chance and send his army to the point where Thales said that they should gather. Then he a hundred meters above used his Heka in combination with an unspecified "object" to redirect the River so that the units could cross the Riverbed and surprised the enemy army, successfully repelling them. Then as Thasyboulos' soldiers retreated he let the river come back in the riverbed.

This part of his life was later over the time corrupted by history and was told that he helped Krösus in the same way.

As Thales returned to the court he was applauded by the tyrant who accepted him as adviser and was very happy. Like he said earlier he didn't accept any payment, which earned him ridicule of the noble circles. He then started to proceed his understanding and baptized it as "Philosophy" which made the others laugh but he paid them no mind. Later as his money was short and the ridicule great he noticed that the next harvest of olives would be very rich. He reserved all olive presses with his last money and as all presses were needed to press the olives he could rent them for as much money as he wanted. Through this he aquired immense wealth. He did this however not out of greed or real interest on it, only to demonstrate that with philosophy money can be earned (as well the Knowledge of his late father proved very helpful).

During his time as adviser he did his best to keep the Machiavellian ruler at a humane level, to spare normal citizens or give them just non-lethal punishments as well as to educate him in intellectual fields. In which he succeeded later after the death of Thrasyboulos he wrote some small notes on his time as adviser of the tyrant with some commentaries which later found perhaps their way to Plato and inspired him to his idea of the Rule of Philosophers in his Politaia. Then he recommended the formation of a communal seat of government to the Ionians. After that he almost completely focused himself on his studies and continued that he walked alongside the coast and through Miletus like he did before albeit he seldom offered his help he if asked for it almost always assisted with his wisdom.

As well he often attended at the meeting of the other seven Sages of Greece (amongst them his friends Solon and Myson) which was later picked up by example wise Plutarch.

Personality
    He is a phlegmatic person who appears aloof, driveless and free of affect or passion. At least, he was called that way in his lifetime. But these descriptions don't do him justice.

At least partially because he was from the start a quite calm and introverted individual who possessed a strong sense of grasping the Soul-life of the World which in his case was that through his phlegmatic nature he saw in the water the same "type of flow" as in himself. As most of the peoples of his social standing were extroverted /outwards oriented they didn't possess the mental requirements to feel the Soullife of the World around himself so he found in the currents of the oceans a "phenomenon" that was similar to what he felt in himself. While others thought that he passively looked at the waters or slowly walk alongside the coast with an absentminded expression in reality his mind was highly active to understand to movements of the water.

During the moments on his father's ship surfaced a part of his emotions that most didn't know to flow in him. He enjoyed sailing and asked his Phoenician father about the World he saw and the nature of the oceans. The storm that hit their ship left a mark but not a traumatic one, no a "step" towards an "Enlightenment" . He did attend his obligation to his family but he didn't found the same input as the from water.

Later as his father saw that he was able to perform Thaumaturgy he was intrigued to learn about this. The stories and teachings of the Phoenician deities very intrigued him to learn about them (sidenote: he learned from his mother's family side also about the Greek Deities and was as well interested in them, and besides Apollo was the City Patron of Milet). He received from his parents his first sword. As he went to Egypt and learned there about the origin of the world he was for the first time in life truly awe but also felt "it just make sense" which was the second stair for his Enlightenment.

Two years later as he was finished thought that he will probably later not have the opportunity to see parts of the world after he is back in Milet. So he traveled by foot and with a ship and during his five-month long journey he helped if he saw that people were facing problems they couldn't solve. While admittedly his face seldom left a real smile he felt acknowledgment in the deeds and he especially told children often,

"Regardless what the adults are saying listen to the things and phenomenon within yourself and in the moment in which you understand yourself… you will understand the world."

He witnessed within these months things and events that he will later not see again amongst them battles between warriors, and starvation. For example he once helped by identifying a water vein and coordinated how they could open and direct it to their fields or that he once was able to prevent a fight between two villages im the mountains where he travelled through.

Later shortly before he reached his hometown occured an earthquake and he was reminded of his sensation with the storm in his father's boat and the Creation Mythos he heard from the Egyptian lorekeepers. Those memories ignited a spark in Thales' mind, forming the final stair-step to his Enlightenment. But he wasn't able to follow this path at the moment as he first had to do something against the tensed situation that Milet had to endure.

After he assuaged the tyrant's paranoia he become his adviser. Unlike those others from his time he lectured Thrasyboulos in intellectual matters and in that he learnt to keep a cool head. Through this he was able to better the situaton across the whole region which resulted that the reports of his deeds reached the other borders of the Greek World and that he was before the other six first Sages called the first Sage of the World which is from human birth.

As Servant:

Although he's not one to lightmindededly approach others and prefers to stay alone by himself he is not really misanthropic like Avicebron. He just is by nature a rather introverted person who is rather highly active inside their mind (sometimes too much to pay attention where he steps), but he is at the same time also quite helpful as if someone ask him for help he gladly assists them though in a way that the one searching for help comes up with the solution themselves. But if asked after a certain advise for a problem he will answer fully if he sees the need for it.

He has also openly expressed no interest in normal people as they just don't give him the right input. But he likes the company of intelligent and wise people as they are stimulating similar to a gaze at the ocean he would say. This was the reason why he put Anaximander under his wing as his disciple as he saw in him a great intellectual potential. He wants to support those with intellectual traits as well as like he once said "Ineducation is a burden" he can't bear to let talents go wasted.

Although he seems like a person without passions or drive it is the complete opposite. Within him courses an strong passon so that he could be compared with a deep and wide river, calm flowing but possessing a strong driving force which can be sometimes seen as in the company of intellectual people he becomes more talkative and even a smile dawns across his face.

Also out of remiscience to how he built his observatory through the money he earnt with his "olive-deal", he also planted some fruit trees and a press. He even sometimes pressed them to drink their juice, a habit which over time developed into a second passion beside his studies. So if he should be introduced to the modern cocktail tradition he could quickly find a liking for it.

He is beside that quite curious about what Philosophy became after him despite that he has some knowledge of the events following his death through the Throne of Heroes. He would either buy or go to a library and study the Philosophy of the Greeks and Arabian philosophers. Also in the case of being summoned in the Fuyuki Grail War (or other Japanese Grail Wars) he would be curious to hear about their philosophers and teachings.

He also displays some curiosity towards legendary heroes like Achilles or Heracles. Then he would like to ask them some questions but in comparison to Hippocrates he still holds his composure. He would be especially curious if he encountered a deity or related demigod servant which is a water deity like Poseidon, Sobek or Watatsumi. Then he could even perhaps lose his composure and would like to discuss many things.

Demeanor towards the Master:

He is towards his Master initially friendly as he finds the Holy Grail War as fascinating opportunity to learn about the world after his death.

As he is a calm man he observes the Grail War quite relaxedly. Even to some degree he is able to accept some atrocities as he saw during his travels also quite horrible things he can tolerate them to a degree. However as Sage he feels the responsibility to protect and guard humans against foolish barbary, so he will only tolerate them if they are for a greater good that warrants those deeds. If not then he will ruthlessly eliminate them.

His demeanour depends a a bit on the age of his Master as he is towards a child more directly friendly in his attitude. With a normal Master he acts like an intellectual partner but here he conducts himself instead as a teacher in that he wants to lecture them and if he should be forced to defend them he will take it personally as he can't tolerate violence towards children. Also he displays a much more open mimic.

Towards an adult Master he acts like an adviser and intellectual partner in that he wants to exchange their knowledge and does not tolerate to be seen as a lowly familiar.He will follow their lead if they are seem to have a Chance of success but he will not follow folish orders that bear no Chance .As the most Masters will be acomplished Mages would he like to etablish "Friendship under Scholars" where they Exchange their Knowledge and results.

Relationships and other Quotes:

Myson of Chenai:"You are curious what he was ? Why ...i see he is now a pale figure in History . that is quite possible as he was in contrast to the other of us Sages like Solon or Bias a politian or Pitakos a Military he was instead was he more a farmer in a rural vilage which possesed great Wisdom and was for the rest of us the evidense that wisdom know no noble standing ….He did also not wrote any Works as he thought that wisdom must be carrried i n the heart and not on the paper"

Thats remind me On that as in Mysons vilage occured an great mudslide that blocked the acces to it and he send to me and us other Sages a plead for help and we came to help him.

Seven Sages of Greece: "You ask who were the seven Sages due to that their were more as seven i think that were due that there were more hen us seven that qualyfying this Title ,beside Myson were Bias,Solon,Pitakos,Chilon and Kleobolus were the others but i admit that we had often invited other Wise Men in our "Court" of the Sages which caused perhaps the confusion on that sense .
    If you should ask how we our oppinion to each other were can i say that intelectual Persons can either sympathize and enhance through a meaningfull conversation or that they can stand each other but luckily were the first the case ,as sidenote with Mad Mens is the same in some sense so be carefull which one you donate your trust Master"

"If you should ask which one could perhaps comeout then i would guess that Solon might be a possible Heroic Spirit"

Neferosobek:"please tell me Empress of the Egypt before my time About your experience with Water and let me go into the wisdom of your time "

Poseidon:"What a Honor to Encounter the Ruler of the Water thus the true Ruler of the World i am in awe please allow me to ask you something!"

Platon:" you werer after me called the Father of the Philosophy and you thoughtt out the Concept of politaia out of my notes im intrigued please tell me your oppinion on Archai Aqua and how your thouth line was towards Politaia ?"

Anaxiander,Anaximenes:"I am proud of you two *smiles wholeheartly*even if your scripts were like my own not destined to remain in the form of paper ,are having your teachings created the path to wisdom for the future Scholars ,so bear in mind that you two are having earned the title of the First Philosophers beside me"

Charles Babbage:"you created mashines that used the power of Waters and your Dream was a world that was driven with the power of Water ,excellent idea i have backthen only experimented with how themperature does Change the Attributes of a liquid but to use the pressure of heated Water in this way ,that gives me some interesting ieas ,thanks Mister Charles"

Penthesilea:" Anarcharsis was right that you Scythians are truly mostly hotblooded Barbarics but it is not a wonder as you are descendants of Ares "

Pericles:"you have made really something out of the legacy of Solon ,Boy you are worthy of your Title ,i wonder if you heard from me in your life respectively how may it be if you would like to talk Abit About your strategies on a Cup of Fresh Juice ?"

Historicall Original-comments : "Justice prevails when there are neither excessively rich nor excessively poor in a People"

"The most seldom Thing i saw is an old Tyrann
    "

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation: B+
    Creation of a Workhop becomes possible.

"Welcome to my modest observatory, Master... what have you? Are you afraid of water? That's awkward because that would mean you fear yourself?"

In his case it is his old observatory where he executed various experiments about the behavior of Water. Through this his territory receives a plus modifier in tandem to his Knowledge of Water and Liquidity Personal Skill.

The Workshop's interior consists of various water tubes of different dimensions. As well there are several Aqueduct-like constructions where the water flows on/through them. Also the floors are full of grooves on which as the passive effects of his Noble Phantasm start to take place in that the rules in this dominion are that everything in the World is just a form of water.

Inside is also a Study containing many Papyri with Phoenician texts, as well as some presses. And a small greenhouse with some fruit trees, that bear many very juicy fruits.

Item Construction: C
    As his domains of Magecraft aren't particularly specialized/dependent in the usage of Mystic Codes he has just secondary talent in the fabrication of them. But he is able to create Divination-scrolls in which pre-made spells are sealed that he can at any time release and execute the sealed spell respectively small talismans. Beside that he can create Mystic Code apparati which specialize in processing liquids like distillation or concentration apparati he used to verify the attributes of different liquids.

"I am sorry Master, but I am in terms of craftmenship not very talented in the creation of Mystic Codes. Nevertheless, how may I help?"

Personal Skills:

Knowledge of Water and Liquidity: A+
    The crystallization of his philosophy and mentality which carries in a composite way the effects similar to Mana Burst (Water), Calm And Collected as well as Vitrification.

Namely as for Thales the world consisted only out of different states of water it sublimates as authority over water beyond what he had in life. This enables him to create water in a way similar to Mana Burst but unlike a normal one he isn't bound to one state of water. Namely that he can manipulate water in all of its three states be it the fluid normal one, rock-hard ice or scorching steam. It also has an effect within his Saint Graph which now through the influence of this Skill and his Noble Phantasm his physical parameters are ranked up. As well his movements carry the effect of the flowing water on ocean =regardless how long you look you will never grasp its directions etc...

"Water is everything Master. Even Earth or you and I. So remember everything is flowing and with some practice you can direct it."

Eclips of Cyaxares: EX
    The sublimation of the anecdote of the eclipse he predicted that occurred during the war between the Medes and Lydians. On he middle of the bright day the day became night and both parties ceased the fight and made peace.

As a Skill it provides Thales Clairvoyance and Highspeed Calculation at rank B as even the later scholars weren't sure if Thales had seen it either through magical foresight or calculation. Additionally this Skill has an effect namely that Thales can "create" a prediction where when the event of the prediction is concluded a mental interference can take effect at a specification of his choosing.

If summoned in the Ruler Class may this Skill become a Noble Phantasm.

"You ask in what way i have seen that eclipse? The answer you have to find yourself. A sage gives advice and guidance to wisdom but the questioner has to find the wisdom in himself."

Arcane Arts Specialization: B

Denotes the familiarity and capability of varying Magecrafts and Magics over the use of which the user is knowledgeable. In distinction to the Magecraft Skill does this contains Thaumatuurgy from the Age of Gods.

In the case of Thales it consists of Heka based Natural Interference ,Divination, Elementalcraft (which he seldom uses as his Knowledge of Water and Liquidity Skill interferes and makes the use of non-water elements more Mana taxing etc), Spiritual Healing and to a degree in Necromancy.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. As he was the first that "opened" the path to wisdom and truth to mankind he has earned this Skill. Without his "pioneering" Hippocrates would never have developed medicine, nor would Socrates and Plato have become the central pillars of philosophy, nor Archimedes his inventions.

"Wisdom is the key to the truth of this world."

Noble Phantasm
    Schimatismós tou archégonou kósmou tou neroú Naunet
    EX
    Anti-World

The sublimation of Thales' doctrine that everything is water and was formed out of a primordial high-tide. As well this Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of Thales as the first philosopher who "opened" the path to the "truth" and wisdom, wisdom which gave mankind the strength to become independent. All these factors and the philosophers after him who saw Thales as the origin of their teachings as well as the inner vision of Thales have given this Noble Phantasm its strength. This Noble Phantasm demonstrates this by giving Thales access to the first True Magic as he himself became the path towards as well as simultaneously the Root of Philosophy. Upon releasing its true name Thales lets unleash the greyish tide of the primordial ocean that swirls around himself violently.

Thales is able to form this liquid in any shape he wishes respectively the only limit is his own and his Master's Mana supply. So he can use the tide itself as a weapon which itself possess the attributes of the First True Magic "The Breath of Genesis" so even Magic Resistance Skills at rank EX are unable to nullify any damage respectively this tide and all things formed out of it are capable of damaging beings like Dead Apostles. He is able to form the tide into any thing what he wants be it weapons with properties of true Noble Phantasms or even living creatures that differ from ordinary Familiars in that they don't need Thales' Mana once they have been formed as they possess Magic Circuits. As well they are able to aquire their own magical energy by absorbing environmental Mana. Thales is able to boost all off his Thaumaturgy for the duration of this true name activation like he can use it to envelope his Master or himself to treat and repair his wounds.

As passive effects this alters his Saint Graph similar to a Reality Marble within Thales himself in that his Saint Graph is now bent to follow the rules of his teachings.
    As well the tide possesses some properties that are similar in mechanics to the Mud of the Grail but these properties are less corrupting. More rather are its properties better called as "purifying". Servants that come into contact with it gain more Mana as every magical object/being to be exposed is drenched in it and receives strenghtening of the core which in the case of Servants means that the power they can draw from their main body is greater. However as recompense their Saint Graph becomes more unstable. But if they should endure it their Saint Graphs upon regeneration become more like Grand Servants in nature.

Also Thales is able by reciting "
    Formation
    Schimatismos
    " to partially use it to strengthen his Territory or Item Creation by releasing a small portion of the primeval waters.

In (Grand Order) game terms may this Noble Phantasm be realized through a tsunami that briefly forms into countless items and beings that return to a fluid wave which overflows enemy and ally alike. While it strengthens the allies the enemies are inflicted with bad status effects.

creator Notes
    Here is my first sheet profile of an Greek Philosoph where i Deep dived in his doctrines ,and yes i have made with Hippocrates and Theophraste some before so may i make a second Version of the later aswell to finally make a finished Herodotos sheet.

To Comeback at the subject i have used many hints and historical trivias for his backgroundstory plus with my touch to go a more humane route.
    and
    He is very strong but his strenght is more then justified as he isnot only the Faather of the Philosophy but also Science .

If asked why he qualify as Rider is it tied with his phoenician ancestry and would be a "Esoterical themed" Rider .

in any case are every Feedbacks welcome
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 13th, 2020 at 04:33 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Should I update my Pallas to better match the current depiction of Greek Mythology in the canon? It's a mostly recent sheet but there are things like her version of Aegis who are quite different from the canonical ones.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Eh, I think its a very fine sheet for the Pan-Human History version of Pallas, though if you want to make a Lostbelt version that lines up with the depiction of the gods in Lostbelt 5 that's totally up to you. I mean, I don't think the robotic elements matter that much in the grand scheme of things after Velber 2 wrecked their original bodies all those millennia ago.

Blog Entries

Lancer of the Gorgoneion

"Servant, Lancer. I swear by this shield, I will protect you with my life!... So, was that cool or what?"

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Greece
    Height: 166 cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Dislikes: Hot days, cheaters, lighting
    Talent: Spearmanship
    Armaments: Shield, Spear
    Natural Enemy: Zeus

Stats

Str: B
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: C
    Lck: E

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.

Personal Skills

Divinity(B+): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Lancer is a demigod, daughter of the sea god Triton. Furthermore, she was also celebrated as an aspect of the war goddess Athena.

Eye of the Mind(true)(A-): A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline, and experience. Lancer is capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. However, as an anecdote to her legend, there is a rare chance that she may be distracted, which would result in an opening in this skill.

Favor of the Gods(A): A Skill to indicate the favor of the Gods of Olympus.​ Renders assorted effects.​ Notably, the love bestowed by Goddess Athena is potent, even more so than in comparison to other of the goddess's favorites.​ On account of such, not only is Lancer a special exception permitted the use of a defensive armament of the Gods, but she also receives a portion of Athena's authority.

Divine Sparing(B): A Skill awarded to the Lancer, who was trained alongside and confronted a war goddess in the arena, it raises her physical stats when engaging an opponent with divinity in single combat. Apparently, the reason for the interference of Zeus in the fight between Lancer and his daughter was out of fear, and there was actually a high chance that Lancer could have gained the victory.

Noble Phantasm

Divine Corpus Boundary Field
    Aegis

A defensive armament which was created by the Gods of Olympus. It has been at times referred to as a set of armor or a shield, it's a conceptualized defense used by the Gods, which is essentially an extremely formidable barrier.
    This Noble Phantasm does have another secret effect. A special ability that emulates the effects of Cybele, the mystic eyes of the terrifying Medusa, by creating a Boundary Field that affects all enemies is Lancer's vicinity. It doesn't turn their bodies to stone, but instead petrifies their mind, stopping any action they might take and even knocking out weaker opponents. It is a mental attack of the greatest order, only those with magical or mental defenses of Rank A or above can withstand it, but even they will still suffer a rank down in all parameters.
    Such an effect is only possible because Lancer possesses some of the Authority of the goddess Athena. As such, even if another hero was to have Aegis as a Noble Phantasm, they would not be able to use this specific function.

This Strong Will is Like a Meteor
    Virgin Laser - Palladion

Lancer ultimate attack. It utilizes the War Goddess Authority and it borrows the concept of her spear which "paradoxically both protects and led to the downfall of the fortified city of Troy". It works by taking the Boundary Field of Aegis and turning it inside out, which results in an attack that carries the concept of "piercing the most powerful defenses". If the situation is correct, it may even surpass the speed of light.
    A powerful technic, but it is not for free. Beyond the enormous amount of Mana needed to properly use this Noble Phantasm, the strain also damages Lancer's Saint Graph, permanently lowering her stats. Consecutive uses may even cause her death.
    The Palladion, who's name was derived from Lancer's own, was a statue of the goddess Athena who protected the fortress city of Troy in Greek mythology. As long as this statue was there, Troy was impregnable. However, due to the schemes of the enemy army, the statue was stolen and Troy fell. Palladion, mighty without equal as "something that protects the city", was, in fact, something that served to indicate the city's fated destruction if it was to be lost.

Background

Lancer's name is Pallas. She was the daughter of Triton, son of Poseidon, and messenger of the seas.
    After Athena was born fully armed from Zeus's forehead, Triton, acting as a foster parent to the goddess, raised her alongside his own daughter. The sea god taught both girls the arts of war.
    During an athletics festival, Lancer and Athena fought with spears in a friendly mock battle in which the victor would be whoever managed to disarm her opponent. At the beginning of the fight, Athena got the upper hand, until Lancer took over. Before she could win, Zeus, who was in attendance, fearing to see his daughter lose, distracted Lancer with the Aegis, which she had once shown interest in. Stunned in awe, she stood still as Athena, expecting her to dodge, impaled Lancer accidentally.
    Out of sadness and regret, she created the palladium, a statue in the likeness of Lancer, and put the Aegis Alongside it, setting it up beside Zeus and honored it. Later, Athena took on the title Pallas as a tribute to her late friend.

Personality

Lancer is a natural warrior. While she tries to hide somewhat, she is rather boisterous and someone who can certainly be called a Tomboy.
    Her attitude is one of loyalty. However, instead of something distant like a soldier and her lord, she much prefers a more informal and friendly, like those of partners. She is someone utterly unguarded with her feelings and as such, it is not hard to become close to her.
    In battle, while she obviously knows to take it seriously, the longer combat goes on, the easier it is for her to become complacent and start enjoying herself, which can be both good or bad depending on the opponent.

Dialouge

"Hey, master! Want to spare? What? What do you mean you don't want to be beaten up, it's just training. Uh? I don't know how to hold back? Well... Yeah, sorry."

"Honestly, I don't quite like calling you Master. I want you to be something more special, more intimate, something like... A brother! why do you look so disappointed?"

Odyseus: "it's impressive that she liked you enough to let you borrow Aegis. I am still her best friend, however, so of course, I get special treatment."

Orion: "You're a son of Poseidon right? I guess that makes you my uncle. Do you hear that? we are family, so stop trying to flirt with me!"

Hector: "I don't quite know why, but I feel a kind of kinship with you."

"I like training, especially in good company. Nothing like a good exercise to build the bond between two people"

"Zeus is a dick, messing up with me and my best friend's sparing. She wouldn't even be mad if I won! We respected each other, so she would have been proud of me."

Last edited by the god of world-0; October 15th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Your Pallas is quite good Zero ! I find that she is quite cute . I have two Questions first i am curious what she would say if she meet her Grandpa in aGrailwar ? and second have you seen my Thales im curious how do you find him ?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This Pallas might actually be one of my favourite sheets of yours

Blog Entries
    "Accepting that you humans have so little meaning and control in the grand scheme of things is the first step. What will you do next? Will you fight for that sense of purpose? Will you cry in despair, or embrace the emptiness and laugh at the absurdity of it all? The Demon watches you with amusement in his eyes."

Source

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Caster, Foreigner(?)

True Name: René Descartes?Descartes' Evil Demon
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: France (16th century)

Parameters:

STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: -
    MGI: -
    LCK: -

Dislikes: Fundamentals of human logic, an inherent meaning to life, not being taken seriously
    Talent: Manipulation of perception, reality-warping
    Natural Enemy: René Descartes
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: "None. You think you really have any choice in who answers or refuses your summons?"

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement

The class skill of a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Berserker constantly carries himself with an aura of chilling composure even in the face of the greatest dangers. No matter what happens to him (perhaps due to his nigh-unkillable nature), he never seems to lose his composure. So why exactly does he possess this skill? Perhaps it is because his Noble Phantasm allows him to "bestow"others, or even the world itself, with madness... Or perhaps it is because for many people, the simple idea of his existence is impossible to comprehend. It's too absurd, too illogical... too frightening. Ironically, perhaps such intense fear was what allowed Assassin to manifest as a Servant to begin with.

Personal Skills
    Devil's Proof

An incomprehensible existence, Berserker is a highly abnormal case for a Servant. He possesses a highly unstable spirit origin, torn between humanity's belief in the possibility of his existence, and humanity's fear on the implications on their reality if he truly does exist. This paradoxical nature of his, combined with how it is effectively impossible for any human to fully prove or disprove his existence, turns Berserker into an existence who is impossible to kill, except by attacks that kill even unkillable existences. In exchange, however, Berserker's unstable spirit origin is easily influenced by the beliefs of people around him. His skill ranks fluctuate wildly; the more people in his vicinity believes in his existence, or in the idea of determinism, existentialism, and/or absurdism in general, the stronger he becomes. The less is also true; the less people believe in him, the weaker he becomes. Berserker himself claims that if enough people believe in him, it is theoretically possible for him to become a Beast-level threat, although the truth of this claim is unknown. Then again, is it really a good idea to find out?

Universal Bird's-Eye

Normally a class skill of the Watcher class, a skill that grants Berserker the capacity to understand everything within a limited territory in which he is summoned. Berserker possesses this skill due to his creator's claim that an existence such as Berserker's must possess some form of omniscience. Summoned in the modern day, this skill is usually ranked around C or D, although it can increase or decrease based on his surroundings. At this rank, this skill is strictly limited to things that can be detected through sight, hearing, and smell. Its range is enough to cover a small town. If ranked higher, it is possible to greatly increase its range and capabilities, allowing him to detect Servants using concealment skills and perhaps even deduce the True Name of other Servants.

Innocent Monster (Concept)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As it is impossible to prove or disprove Berserker's existence for certain, most of Berserker's attributes are influenced by other people's perception of him. Some say he was a god, to others, he was an evil demon, or a mad scientist. Berserker himself does not seem to fully understand his origins. Is he the summoned aspect of an existing yet currently unknown cosmic horror, or simply an amalgamation of the people's fear of "having their freedom taken away", embodying the concept of a certain thought experiment, twisted by the people's perception on "what/how such an existence should be"?

This skill grants Berserker the ability to freely alter his own appearance. After all, akin to a certain British serial killer, Berserker's true appearance (if he even exists at all) is unknown to all of humanity. That said, this skill is still influenced by Devil's Proof, meaning the range and mana cost for using this skill can fluctuate depending on the number of people who believe in his concept.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    "Laws!? Logic!? You humans credit yourselves far too much, while simultaneously limiting yourself to the preconceived notions of this world... Your motives, your emotions, your actions... Ufufu, do you ever wonder if any of them is even real..?"

The Demon has Employed All His Energies to Ensnare My Judgment

Descartes' Evil Demon

Type: Conceptual/"Anti-Reality"
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

Berserker's true nature; a sentient reality marble embodying his concept. It is a constantly active Noble Phantasm, despite normally being limited by humanity's collective (lack of) belief in his nature. In its restrained state, this Noble Phantasm grants Berserker a very limited capability of rejecting the fundamental laws of the world, normally allowing him to teleport in small distances, perform minor telekinesis, levitation, illusionism, and cause beams and projectiles to curve. These capabilities stem from claims that in order to deceive the human senses and make them question their perception of reality, the so-called Evil Demon must possess some form of omnipotence; the capability to subvert or even shatter the perceived fundamental laws of reality. That said, due to Berserker's metaphysical nature of existence, he is incapable of directly inflicting harm to his targets. At most, he could use his universal law-defying powers to attack them with their own projectiles or other objects in the vicinity.

...Of course, that's far from the true power of this Noble Phantasm. If the former simply represents "what an omnipotent, metaphysical demon could hypothetically do within the constraints of human comprehension", the true form of this Noble Phantasm takes it up to eleven and taps into the reality-redefining powers that such an existence would be capable of should they truly exist.

Berserker can only activate this Noble Phantasm once a majority (50% + 1) of the collective human unconscious believes and fully accepts his existence and all its implications. Upon its activation, Berserker isolates a portion of his surroundings akin to a Reality Marble of a bounded field. Yet unlike those examples, where the isolated field must still follow the fundamentals of logic, Berserker's field effectively qualifies as its own "world" where Berserker himself may freely rewrite its laws and redefine its "reality". As this "isolated world" no longer follows the laws of the known world, Berserker himself may directly interact with its inhabitants, increasing his offensive capabilities. The range of this "isolated world" varies depending in the number of individuals who believe and accepts Berserker's existence, ranging from a small town at minimum to an entire world at most (althought it's highly unlikely that the majority of humans could accept his existence to this extent). Of course, the mana cost to sustain this world is enormous due to both Gaia and Alaya's corrective forces trying to shut it down at all costs. At its minimum range, a Master with regular magic circuits would be unable to support it for more than a few minutes without dying, or risking permanent damage to their circuits.

There are two specific ways that a Servant could shatter Berserker's personal reality and remain relatively unscathed:
    The first, of course, is to use an Anti-World Noble Phantasm there. Upon impact, that world would shatter, and by extension, since Berserker possesses a more tangible body within that reality, it may also be possible to kill him in his own reality and emerge safely back to our reality.

The second way to survive this Noble Phantasm would be to possess an insanely strong denial against the concept that Berserker embodies:

Someone who endlessly, insanely seeks an inherent meaning to life, even when there is none...
    Someone who believes so strongly in their own ego that the notion that they are not in control could never cross their mind, even for a split second...
    Someone who is so deluded in their own definition of "reality" that they could never imagine the prospect of "reality" that is even slightly different than their own definition of it...

Should any of these individuals enter Berserker's reality, that reality would effectively crash due to their sheer denial, potentially even inflicting considerable damage (if not killing him outright). Ultimately, only someone with an utterly distorted view of "reality" can utilize this weakness.

Description
    Berserker presents himself as René Descartes, a French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist. Of course, judging from his inhuman skills and demeanor, that is not his True Name. In truth, he decided to take the philosopher's name for himself since no one, not even Berserker himself, knows his name. The closest thing he has to a fixed identity is Descartes' Evil Demon, a concept born from Descartes' thought experiment regarding the concept of free will and perception, ironically twisted by the people's fears, modifications, and perceptions. In the simplest terms, the thought experiment asks; "What if our definition of 'reality' simply turned out to be the work of an omniscient evil demon with the power to create a false illusion of an external world?" If the demon is capable of manipulating our every perception, does that mean he effectively dictates what is "real"? If so, is any of this "real"? Is there even such a thing as a true "reality"?

Berserker claims to be "a potential Beast-level threat", with powers that could shatter or rewrite the very fabric of reality itself according to his whims. A Servant to be feared, even the greatest heroes, kings, and divine spirits would be no match for his reality-warping powers... Or so he wishes to be.

In truth, due to the World's corrective forces and humanity's lack of belief in him, or their unwillingness to even think about the possibility of his existence, Berserker is heavily nerfed. While it is theoretically possible for him to reach that "Beast-level threat", humanity's collective unconscious pretty much limits his abilities to performing minor reality-warping feats such as teleportation, telekinesis, and levitation. For this reason, whenever Berserker is summoned, he would use any opportunity he could to convince others of his existence. Unfortunately, his efforts would often end in comical failure as he goes into long, chuunibyou-like rants explaining his greatness. He resents this turn of events, believing that he's not taken seriously enough. On the other hand, he seems delighted and is actually capable of holding serious philosophical discussions whenever anyone actually takes him seriously.

Fitting for his concept, Berserker does not believe in the idea of free will. After all, how could humans be free if they can never be sure that their actions and perceptions are truly their own? For this reason he scoffs at others who believe they ever had a choice, those who think they can find an inherent meaning in a world of pure chaos where one can never be sure of anything, even reality itself. On the other hand, Berserker seems to genuinely admire anyone who could wholeheartedly accept his ideas without despairing, or those who strive to create their own meaning in this chaotic wold regardless of the limitations imposed by the world. After all, watching humans come to terms with the nature of their existence is a source of great entertainment for him.

Should Berserker ever get his hands on a Holy Grail, he would undoubtedly wish for all of humanity to unquestioningly embrace his ideas. Of course, no one could say what would happen to humanity as a whole should this wish ever be granted...

Lore
    The Evil Demon, also known as malicious demon and evil genius, is a concept in Cartesian philosophy. In the first of his 1641 Meditations on First Philosophy, Descartes imagines that an evil demon, of "utmost power and cunning has employed all his energies in order to deceive me." This evil demon is imagined to present a complete illusion of an external world, so that Descartes can say, "I shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams which he has devised to ensnare my judgement. I shall consider myself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that I have all these things."

Some Cartesian scholars opine that the demon is also omnipotent, and thus capable of altering mathematics and the fundamentals of logic, though omnipotence of the evil demon would be contrary to Descartes' hypothesis, as he rebuked accusations of the evil demon having omnipotence.

Descartes initially devised his Meditations as a technique to free us from all our preconceived opinions by providing proof that it would be easy for the mind to be misled by the senses. By doing so, it would make it impossible for us to have any further doubts on what we subsequently discover to be true.

Descartes offered some reasons on why it is necessary for us to doubt everything we consider to be true. This is known as the deceiving God argument; if there is an omnipotent God that made us to be, well... us, what's there to stop this god from manipulating our senses, deceiving us with a complete illusion of our reality? After much pondering on this subject, Descartes concluded that "there is not one of my former beliefs about which a doubt may not properly be raised". It was here that the Evil Demon was introduced; a malevolent entity capable of redefining the fabric of reality at will, with us being none the wiser. Each and every one of our beliefs could be attributed to the work of this entity (although many subsequent scholars seem to consider the deceiving God and the Evil Demon as one and the same).

Ultimately, Descartes proposed a solution to this thought experiment; each and every statement known to man can be doubted, except one:

"I exist."

In a show of circular logic, Descartes demonstrated that as long as his mind is capable of forming that statement, it serves as an undeniable proof of his existence, proving that he is not simply a mindless puppet of the Demon. Thus the term "I think, therefore I am" was born.

...Yet who can say that that, too was not the whims of the Demon, for us to believe that we exist? Perhaps humanity would never know...

Relationships
    Albert Camus:
    ""One must imagine Sisyphus happy"... Pfft, ahaha, this guy really gets it! If the world truly is meaningless, what sense is there to wallow in despair? Embrace the emptiness and laugh at the absurdity of it all! That, in itself, is meaning. Some may consider it nonsensical, but hey, who says anything has to make sense to begin with?"

Søren Kierkegaard:
    "For you to maintain faith and continue to fight for meaning, despite embracing the absurdities, the emptiness of this world... Ufufu, as I thought, humans truly are amusing!"

Maxwell's Demon, Laplace's Demon:
    "Huh, that's weird, I didn't think they're still summonable... They're... I guess they're like cousins to me? Unfortunately, their respective problems were resolved since they still adhere to the laws of human logic. I refuse to allow the same thing to ever happen to me."

René Descartes:
    "You... Your statement means nothing, you hear me!? You're going to need a lot more than that to disprove my existence!"

Osamu Dazai:
    "What the-!? Oho, to think you were able to cancel out my Noble Phantasm. Such denial... It's almost impressive, really. But you've done enough. You've spent your entire life in a fruitless quest for meaning, did you not? There, there, that must be tiring. You don't have to fight it anymore. Embrace it all..."

Creator's Notes
    Been a while since I made such a... heavily conceptual Servant. I feel like he came out edgier and more overpowered than I intended...
    I had to delve into some headcanon territory regarding his skills, since the wiki has no information on Devil's Proof, and the description on Universal Bird's Eye only seems to apply specifically to FSF's Watcher, who we still have very little info on as well.

Power-wise, he's both insanely weak and terrifyingly powerful, based on which "world" he is currently in. In our world, he may be unkillable, but he has little to no offensive capabilities, and in a standard HGW, nothing stops the enemies from just killing his Master. In his own world (if humanity somehow believes in him enough to allow him to activate it), he's extremely OP due to being able to rewrite the laws of reality, but gaining a less metaphysical body also leaves him extremely vulnerable to his two specific weaknesses (or if his Master just dies due to mana consumption).

In an FGO-setting, I imagine he'd be summoned in a Lostbelt where humanity embraces the meaninglessness of life as a whole. Their beliefs, combined with Alaya's corrective forces being less prevalent within the Lostbelt, might allow him to reach his full potential...

All in all, I think I'll take a break from making any more philosophical or OP servants for a while...

Blog Entries
    Interesting...Interesting BnEl15 i have two Questions have i understod it Right that "Descartes " can normaly not fight and is just a sort of intangible Emanation ? also does it reminds me on my idea of"Enigma" i had a while ago which is also an "Existing Concept" that doesnt possess a singular Appearance .the second would be if he would be at his Max levl how would he fight against other servants ?

and despite you said that you make a break from philosophical servants could you in return say me your oppinion of my Thales ?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I guess I didn't make it clear enough, but "Descartes" is normally an intangible entity which, while it makes him unkillable, also makes him unable to interact directly with our world. At most, he could use his mild reality-warping power to attack, such as using his telekinesis to move small objects and trigger chain reactions from his surroundings, or causing any beams or projectiles aimed towards him to curve back to his attacker or hit another target. At max level, he is pretty much omniscient in our world thanks to EX-ranked Universal Bird's Eye, and also omnipotent within his own world, since he could rewrite its laws at will, granting him any necessary advantage against other Servants, save for his two specific weaknesses (which is kind of an issue I have with his OP-ness, and why he'd probably never get to that level without very specific circumstances if I ever put him inside a story).

Enigma symbolizing the concept of "unconquerability" still seems to vague compared to other conceptual Servants such as Nursery and 'Zerker Jack who has more established rules and limitations.

Thales is a pretty decent sheet, that NP seems to be the logical option to have, with his philosophy on water and all.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, does anyone have any FC ideas on a Chinese mastermind-like character? Preferably an old man. My next sheet involves a certain Chinese eunuch who manipulated the Emperor to do his bidding, effectively ruling the Ming dynasty from behind the scenes. Most of the Chinese FCs I found so far are characters from Dynasty Warriors, and I feel like none of them fit his image so far.

Blog Entries
    Like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe less threatening?
    Last edited by the god of world-0; May 13th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Not bad, but yeah, maybe less threatening. He doesn't have much combat potential, and more like a seemingly kindly old man/advisor type who would secretly use you to further his own ends. Like a more evil Chen Gong, perhaps. That FC does get his more authoritative side across though, so that might also work, thanks.

Edit:
    Wow, I dunno if I'd do Iroh like that lol, but he does fit the bill for the "kindly old man" part. Might use this one, then, thanks.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 13th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    How would those \/

- - - Updated - - -

and please loo k at your servant compendium blog as i wanted to look at that where their only a invalid sign plus it doesnt Show up in your blog entries.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure about my Servant compendium either as it seems to work normally for me while others can't see it... Any ideas on how to fix that, perhaps?
    Edit: On further inspection, apparently it's still listed as a draft blog entry. How do you fix that now..?
    Edit 2 : Ah, nvm, got it. Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 13th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I'm not sure about my Servant compendium either as it seems to work normally for me while others can't see it... Any ideas on how to fix that, perhaps?
    Edit: On further inspection, apparently it's still listed as a draft blog entry. How do you fix that now..?
    Edit 2 : Ah, nvm, got it. Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up.
    now is the link functioning and i can see it .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 13th, 2020 at 01:11 PM.