Page 361 of 621 FirstFirst ... 261311351356359360361362363366371411461 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I swear to God, if you ever post any of my shit to another website, I will report you to the mods.
    Just seen this, so premptive NINE fuck off and don't post my shit anywhere. If I wanna post to Plebbit or Tumblr (which I actually am eventually) I will do it myself.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Okay. I won’t.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Okay. I won’t.
    Thank you.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Just seen this, so premptive NINE fuck off and don't post my shit anywhere. If I wanna post to Plebbit or Tumblr (which I actually am eventually) I will do it myself.
    do you actually work on some Anju ? Towards everyone meant >Also that may be a dumb question but do you believe that the official fate servant canon maker are looking at fan sites like our ? and if some of them would approach us if they liked our ideas ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    do you actually work on some Anju ? Towards everyone meant >Also that may be a dumb question but do you believe that the official fate servant canon maker are looking at fan sites like our ? and if some of them would approach us if they liked our ideas ?
    Koga, they're japanese. It's very unlikely they're hanging out in an english-speaking forum and taking notes from amateur writers there. So no, it's not ever happening.

Blog Entries
    do you actually work on some Anju ?
    I meant ones I've already got on here on my blog. And I do work on them, just that I hate my writing so I get in a slump often.
    One day, I will post one I am happy with...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Koga, they're japanese. It's very unlikely they're hanging out in an english-speaking forum and taking notes from amateur writers there. So no, it's not ever happening.
    well i did say it were just wondering Alex also we are here really cosmopolit here so i think that a atleast minimal probability could be there but perhaps have the japanese fans there own sites for such things .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I meant ones I've already got on here on my blog. And I do work on them, just that I hate my writing so I get in a slump often.
    One day, I will post one I am happy with...
    well i can partially ubderstand that though i rather am fighting often with the "to put it finally on paper" step . and have you seen my last servant ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    and have you seen my last servant ?
    Bruh

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is a fun question if you got in a HGW and have to choose of the servant that you have made to become your servant in the war. Which one will you choose the only caveat would be you can only choose from the one in the original 7 classes

US Friend Code
    I have read her profile i find it actually quite good i must say though a Question what iff her male Master looks or behave like Ragnar ?

Also what do you two Vita and Ismail are thinking of my newest servant the mysterious Trapper ?
    If her Master is enough like Ragnar, she might not test them, or if she does Maiden's Test might actually be weak enough for him to survive.

As for your sheet, I think it's a pretty interesting idea at least. While I normally lean towards more mythological, older Servants myself, the idea of the rumors circulating around him are definitely interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    This is a fun question if you got in a HGW and have to choose of the servant that you have made to become your servant in the war. Which one will you choose the only caveat would be you can only choose from the one in the original 7 classes
    Apart from Princess Peach in the crossover thread and Jack the Ripper (Summer) who is a joke Servant as the two I would usually go for, I'd probably pick Frances Griffiths as she's the most perfect Servant I've created so far that doesn't need massive updated or is actually finished unlike Vivian. She's weak as fuck in both Class Skills and Parameters but she does have a life creatiing RM and the ability to telepathically harm you through photos and illusions that can't be resisted by magical or mental resistances, so I think I could do well within her capabilities by being cautious.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I recall there being a question similar to this one a few months ago, so I'll try to answer with Servants I haven't written or didn't mention back then.

As much as I want to try and summon Ptolemy I to steamroll all the OP divine Servants there, he's an Alter-Ego, so he's off the table. Unless I summon him as a Rider/Caster without Serapis attached, but he would be... a little less impressive there.

Lancer Alcibiades is another nice pick. He's decently powerful and knows how to fight dirty when he needs to. It's just that he can be... a bit unpredictable sometimes, considering his rep for backstabbing his superiors. Would be fun to watch him seduce the other Servants to his side though.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, we have Saber, Yamaoka Tesshu. He's weaker than Alcibiades, but what he lacks in raw power, he makes it up with versatility. That use-anything-as-a-sword NP could be helpful. Not to mention it would be nice to have a "cool big brother figure" like him around. That said, he's an idealist and a stickler for "honor" and the like. While I could get along with him, in a HGW, that could be detrimental in some situations.

Then there's the Assassin, Johann Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati. Very weak in direct combat, but most of his plan involves sowing conspiracies and getting different groups of people to kill each other while he sits back and watch using his surveillance NP. I do prefer sneaking around with an Assassin over direct combat, but the amount of collateral damage he may indirectly cause with those riots could be troublesome.

So yeah, those three are my top picks this time around.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 7th, 2022 at 04:02 PM.

US Friend Code
    Probably Yamato Takeru, out of Servants I've posted in this thread especially. She's both the easiest to get along with and quite strong and versatile, good against a variety of different types of opponents. Her personality type is also very suited to avoiding casualties, which is what I'd want to do, while also being pragmatic enough to know when an opponent doesn't deserve the honorable treatment.

I'd also like dressing her up in modern clothing.

Skuld would probably be my second choice in a Grail War, since she's easier to get along with then you might think, pretty powerful for a Caster, and small smug girls are great. She's more malevolent, certainly, but she won't be pointlessly malevolent so I think it'd be easier to find a spot for her to set up Oland and work from there.
    Last edited by VitaVitaAR; January 7th, 2022 at 04:01 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I'd probably go with my Telemachus or Dorothy Gale servant. They're the one amongst my sheets that both have useful powers and would not be likely to turn on me/decide to go ahead with their ambitious schemes.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I been thinking about my question and to be honest I am kind of at lost here. Between the servants I came up I have to pick from Saad, Uthman, Umar and Zubair. Uthman is out since is the shy timid type and more of a support kind of servant maybe he would work in like Apocrypha GHGW but as a solo servant not very much. Umar has a one track mind and his first skill could be a nuisance to kept track of for me having to wonder in the middle of the night just to keep an eye on him. That leaves Saad and Zubair, Both of them are really headstrong and probably charge first into battle. But in the end I got to choose Zubair as he has better skills and generally more effective in a HGW and also the small chance I disagree with Saad could cost my command seals because of his Class Skill which honestly looking back at it. It's a bit broken

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My best choice is probably Dateman but I'd choose Dinosaur Fascination anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I can't have Extra Classes... Then Dandara? Actually she might be better than Dateman depending on the territory.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Out of all of them? Probably would pick... shockingly not Ravana as strong as he would be but Nemian. One of the servants that once she snowballs she snowballs hard. Between her noble phantasm and her ability to steal things and enchant them as well as utilizing rune magecraft... yeah. if she's attacked early she's done but after about a month our position while not unassailable is very well defended.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Ooh, that's a tough one. I think in the end It would be between Caster Samuel and Archer Benjamin (Caster due to his strength and ability to be a check against most of the stronger servants; Archer due to his sheer versatility). Though out of the two I'd probably choose Caster, he seems like the most skilled and the easiest to win a Grail war with out of the two.

Blog Entries
    Well i would then either select Shappur II , Augustus , Burebista as regardless in which class one of the three would be summoned they would be really powerfull servants and with each one would i be able to work with perhaps would that relationship be that they be Mentors for me as i would ask them about their Lives , what they know of the world of their lives ,like if they can teach me about their languages they were fluent ,their worldviews aswel their religiousities .

Also should there be a meeting of when several servants are encountering each other i would ask them if when their identities are known if we could have atleast like Iskander Banquet a moment where we could exchanging words with each other as i would be certainly baffled and wouuld shouting " I mean i wondering why the other Masters are so apathic isnt it a miracle to meet such High Personalities of the Worlds that left their marks in it in one Place please can we for just a moment put the weapons and spells aside to have an meaninfull talk.

Aside that could i with almost all of my made Servants work together in that as little hidden style trait of me has every servant a perrsonality trait similar like or shared with myself .

Blog Entries
    Grand Saber Khalid to decimate our foes and spread the words of Allah.