Page 373 of 620 FirstFirst ... 273323363368371372373374375378383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    To clear the air, yet again.
    It's not vague at all. Oberon goes into depth on the topic.
    He's neither Oberon, nor Vortigern. Thus, both names are appropriate.
    He's a creature born from the suicidal will of the British Isles, who exists to kill everything on the isle; he's a creature fulfilling the same role as Vortigern. Just like the previous generation King of the Mors, who also went by Vortigern. He isn't PHH Vortigern, nor is he Lostbelt Vortigern, but he shares a function and purpose with Vortigern, so he carries it as a pseudo-name, like a title.
    He's not Oberon either. The Fairy King Oberon didn't exist, he's a fiction invented by Shakespeare, and merely served as the mould into which the disgusting creature we know was poured. However, because of that, he takes on a lot more traits from Oberon than he does from Vortigern, giving him motives beyond killing the British Isles, by any means necessary.

What is ambiguous is which parts of the Pretender class apply to Oberon-Vortigern, and which are generalizations. Several of them are more seemingly connected to the Class than others, and the "enemy of the world" part is one of the less inherently connected parts, especially as that's the part primarily connected to Vortigern the role rather than Oberon.

Holmes' Deduction on Pretenders
    Holmes: … I have to say that’s a Class I’ve never seen before. A "Hero" is someone who is rightfully admired by the people and leads their time. And necessarily, there are those who oppose good... Counter Heroes who could be called “Anti-Heroes”. There are people who lie and cheat, who achieve great things through deception. A fake… no, “someone” who has achieved greater feats and power than the original article by swindling even the soul. Not one who seeks vengeance. Not an arbiter. Not a lifeform from outside this realm, nor even a droplet of a greater ego. “Pretender: One Who Wears a Role”. Not of humanity nor beasts, but a fraudulent Heroic Spirit who turns the world itself into their enemy. Certainly, Oberon’s name is appropriate…!

On Vortigern and Oberon
    Mash: Vortigern...the vulgar king who killed King Arthur’s father, Uther… In other words, the enemy of King Arthur within this Lostbelt!

Oberon-Vortigern: Huh? Why would I care about King Arthur? You’ve got to think bigger, Mash. I’m an enemy of humanity. Even in your world, wasn’t Vortigern the very fate of the British Isles? He didn’t recognise the Age of Man. If humanity are to trample mysteries, then he wanted to bring an end to Britain in the Age of Mysteries. He appeared as a suicidal wish. Yeah, I know, I know! I really hope that something like that doesn’t become popular. Well, it would’ve been a bother if he had overthrown King Arthur. Proper Human History has sweetness in both evil and good. To destroy mankind is to destroy the world. He couldn’t make a decision there, so Vortigern kicked the bucket.

(...)

Oberon-Vortigern: Well― you lived up to my expectations in every way. So I could’ve let it pass, but― well, Chaldea will have to be destroyed too. Vortigern’s purpose, the destruction of the false Britain that survived past its destruction, has already been completed... My purpose is the eradication of your Human History. Chaldea is the protector of Proper Human History, right? Then we’re enemies. I’ll dispose of you here. It will be a bother if you overturn this game in the future.

(...)

On the edge of the Fairy Country, there is an autumn forest.
    Fairies who have no place in society, fairies who were tormented and fled, fairies who have been persecuted gathered here,
    Dying helplessly, in the autumn forest.
    Those who have nowhere else to go.
    Hated and forgotten, with no choice but to die.
    In the middle of that, a chrysalis formed.
    The chrysalis looked like a fairy, but it was truthfully not a fairy,
    It was a device created to terminate the British Isles.
    “It’s revolting that a history that should’ve been dead has survived for over ten thousand years!”
    “Every lifeform on this island, everything on this island, I want to wipe it all away without a trace!”
    So it was that a single insect was born from the island vomiting its “revulsion of living things”.

Oberon-Vortigern: ―a――aah―――Ahh, ah――

But, it was a larva born from vomit.
    Its birth was disastrous.
    That chrysalis was born so pitiful, yet so beautiful, that a part of it believed itself to be a king.
    The fairies of the autumn forest gathered around the chrysalis, watching over it until it got up.

Oberon-Vortigern: Aaa――ahh, ah, that felt terrible.

When it rose, it was no longer a chrysalis.
    It was now the one that the fairies of the autumn forest were waiting for,
    Their ideal King of Fairy Tales.
    A famous, prodigal, but slight-evil author wrote of it, the form of a Fairy King was born.

Oberon-Vortigern: Is this the new King of the Mors? Oh, this is a Boundary Record Belt, a Servant, huh? A tool born of the desires of mankind, truth, fiction, all shaping this form.

In both Proper Human History and the history of the Fairy Kingdom, the fairy named Oberon did exist.
    But the king wearing the name “Oberon” was little more than a great lie composed of deception.
    “Everything is just a single night’s madness” was the foreword to the “story without truth”.

(...)

At the time of my birth, I couldn’t even breathe.
    Not even a single fingertip was alive and well.
    My whole body was rotting, in the middle of the fluid of a chrysalis.
    In the midst of that,
    The sea of writhing garbage-like insects,
    That was the world that I could see.
    Oberon was born from the death throes of the British Isles.
    Oberon does not love all the creatures of the Isles.
    In the first place, it was the will of the Isles that the Fairy Country be destroyed,
    It was the highest duty,
    “That’s what I have to do?”
    How rotten.

Oberon-Vortigern: … That said, I have no choice but to do what I was born to do. … Ah, it appears I still can’t move… The mere act of breathing will just about kill me. I feel like I’m going to fly apart just by moving my fingertips. Above all― just being alive makes me nauseous.

(...)

Artoria: ... It appears so. I have something to protect, so I have a reason to exist here and now. But Fairy King Oberon, the end of Britain was your desire. A world in which the dead continue to live, that is truly unsightly. Thus the actions you took to bring an end to it were certainly correct.

Oberon-Vortigern: You think so?

Artoria: However, it cannot be allowed to propagate beyond this incident. The Fairies no longer cry for salvation, our hopes for the future have been rendered nonexistent, but to take away the futures of other people who exist in the present is a grave mistake. It would be more unsightly than fleeing from devastation. It appears so, Oberon. Your conduct is far more than a little improper.

(...)

Oberon-Vortigern: ―That’s right. If you’re saying that, defeat is headed this way. Well. The question of my true intentions. Yeah. I have some good ones. Vortigern is the fate of the British Isles, and I was born as an alter ego of that… see? I’m an Oberon too. Didn’t we talk about this a little bit ago? When we were talking about the Fairy Country. In this place, everything was a fairytale. It was all one story. A location that only had a place in the fictitious history that Morgan drew, a 14000 year long picture book. You denied it as always. That’s a mistake. That’s pointless. I can’t stomach that. It’s enough to make me forget my disgust. You can create a convenient circumstance, and create a story that others dream of in order to change lives. And then, you laugh and ridicule it as “a fantasy that doesn’t exist in reality”.

choice A) ――that’s――
    choice B) … the object of your anger is stories?

Oberon-Vortigern: Ah. However hackneyed the kingdom may be, unmentioned side characters have equal significance. Forgotten at the end of the page, left behind by the pace of reality in the story―― Remaining after that should be a right. Well, it’s pointless to tell all this to you humans. In any case, when we get to our next conversation, this will all be forgotten. Renewal and growth are the laws of Proper Human History, right? There’s no eternity. Yet it goes on forever. That sort of thing bothers me. I was angered by so many things, that I just wanted to bring an end to everything. Are you satisfied? If so, then wake up. The morning lark, the veil of night, they’re still unnecessary for you. Well then, Chaldean piece of shit! This trip was dull, but it was filled with continuous surprises! Do your best next time! I wish from the bottom of my heart that you’ll all continue to fight bravely!

(...)

Oberon-Vortigern: Well, that’s how it is. Britain’s been destroyed, so my wish has come true. Ah, but―. Fictitious you. The one who can love the twisted Oberon, Titania. My wish of destroying Proper Human History for your sake didn’t come true.

“That’s the way it is” is the way he was created,
    “And then no more” is the way he was discarded.
    His self-sacrificial love could only exist in a story.
    ――or perhaps.
    You’ve already met someone like that.
    The great liar Oberon would never be able to admit it.

Oberon-Vortigern: Ah, what the hell? I’ve been beaten to a mess. So why am I so calm?

The Hole of the Abyss is disappearing. He will fall forever. Within that-

Oberon-Vortigern: Hm, is that the sky of Proper Human History… Good grief. Isn’t it so beautiful it just makes you sick――

The lid of the endless abyss closes.
    The Worm of the Abyss falls forever, never reaching anywhere.

When it comes to Pretenders, I'd put more stock on the "There are people who lie and cheat...", "A fake… no, “someone” who has...", and “Pretender: One Who Wears a Role” parts, over the "turns the world itself into their enemy." part.

Blog Entries
    And... how does this apply to Iskander's Shadow?
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think it applies in that well from what I heard that is Hephaestion's job is to redirect most cruses that comes to Iskandar on to herself. Like that is the job description becoming a literal target dummy for Iskandar. That how fate came to justified records of Iskandar physical description not matching the ones that were recorded in history. Since most of them are from Hephaestion instead of Iskandar himself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oberon Vortigern is neither Oberon, nor Vortigern. Thus, both names are appropriate.

Hephastion Mnemosyne is neither Hephastion, nor Mnemosyne. Thus, both names are appropriate.

Blog Entries
    So, basically, anyone can be a Pretender, is all I keep hearing and seeing, which is the reason I dislike it. So long as the excuse is made that it's two beings merged to become greater than their singular wholes, Pretender can be anything. There's no need for any correlation between them or any logic to how their picked or, as shown by IS, even the need for a second sentient entity (which is probably the detail that matters the least, in all honesty). By that point, all I see is an Alter-Ego that was made by merging a bunch of different stuff to a Servant, or ones like Moriarty and William Tell that have phantoms. I say this because both the identity of Oberon and IS are clearly dominant in both examples just as Ashiya Douman or literally any of the Sakura five are in their combinations.

I just want something uniquely 'Pretender', because at least then we'd have actual basis to draw from, but we don't because our to examples are very different from each other. Without something to differentiate them, the Class itself just feels pointless.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We fit anyone we want into any class here already, how is Pretender suddenly a deal breaker?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    We fit anyone we want into any class here already, how is Pretender suddenly a deal breaker?
    Humans naturally fear the unknown, I guess?
    I like the Pretender Class but hey, there's even people who don't like ANY of the extra classes out there. Not everyone can be satisfied by everything, some are just more vocal than the others in their distaste.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Beast VII

Source

True Dragon Corpus

Class : Beast

Epithet : The Beast that Announces the End, Beast of The Earth, Beast of Reckoning, VII of the End, King of Demonic Dragon God, Nameless Beast, Judgement of the End, "Chaldea Man"

Identity : Dabbah al Ardh

Origin : Islamic Eschatology

Height/Weight : ????cm/????kg

Alignment : Chaotic • Evil

Attribute : Beast

Stats

STR : A+
    AGI : E++
    LCK : D++
    END : A++
    MP : A+++
    NP : EX

Class Skills

Independent Manifestation B

A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. This skill signifies a confirmed existence. Those with this skill have resistance to instant death and time-control attacks. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast class.

Territority Creation E

After being merged with the Temple of Solomon and the 72 Demon Gods, his own body become the territority itself.

Authority of the Beast A

A being tasked to announces about the end. He will deliver message to all of living Humans, telling them that the promised day, the Day of Judgement has come. He will mark them with "Mark of Judgement" that will divide humanity between good and evil. During the process, he will reject new live being born, prevent death to separate the soul from the body, and close the Door of Repentance. The good will remain good and evil shall remain evil, he will have absolute authority over life and death of the people who have been marked by Mark of Judgement.

Personal Skills

Staff of Serpent : Leviathan -

The Staff that originates from Leviathan, the Staff could transform into the Demonic Serpent or True Dragon Leviathan that wander the Earth since the Genesis of the Planet, the user could put Leviathan under their Command. The rank is "-" because he has "devoured" the Leviathan.

Immense Evolution Drive EX

Beast VII constantly remodeled his Saint Graph multiple times, as the result his stats fluctuating and were full of "+" modifier. He was originally a fur ball monster that crawl in Belly of the earth and continue evolving to a monster with True Dragon Corpus. As he evolve the Demon Gods Pillar who merged with him evolving as well as the result they become Draconic Demon God.

Source

( From right to left; Zepar, Baal, Phenex, and Barbatos )

Monstrous Strength A++ (True Dragon Corpus)

One’s ability as a monster. This Skill raises the user’s Strength. At this rank it is at about the highest possible level. Once he manifested his True Dragon Corpus, he will get this skill and no one will be able to stop him.

Memoir from the Apex
    Magia Record A

The Record inherited from the Ten Rings of Solomon. Memories, abilities, experience, and body, he inherited these things from the former user of the Ten Rings i.e. King of Demon Gods, Goetia. Having inherited most of Goetia's memories he knows everything about Chaldea, thus he assumed Romani's body to wander around the world and since he have no True Name, he started to call himself "Chaldea Man"

Clairvoyance EX

Eyesight of good quality. Apprehension of long distance target and elevation of kinetic vision. When the rank is high enough, even x-ray vision or future prediction becomes possible. Nameless' Clairvoyance gives him unobstructed view of both the past and the future.

Rings of Solomon EX

The ten rings given by God. The mark of the king, the progenitor of magic. In the case of all ten rings present, any and all kinds of magic performed by mankind is invalidated and put under his subordination.

Evocation EX

A skill inherited from Goetia. Magic that evokes of spiritual bodies of the past, or perhaps the future.
    With his Evocation ability that spoke of the summoned spiritual existences, the "Seventy Two Demon Gods", and established them as capable familiars.

Nega-Summon ⭐(Matured)

Another Authority inherited from King of Demon Gods Goetia. Cancels all Noble Phantasms of summoned Servants either by absorbing, nulifying or negating them all together. Unlike Goetia, there is no "exception", thus the skill retain its original rank.

The moments he reached matured state, he will gain this authority.

Nega-Terminus A

Original Skill of Beast of The End, the complete opposite of Tiamat's Nega-Genesis. Upon it's activation it will trigger and accelerate countless disaster upon the earth. Eruption, earthquake, giant wave, typhoon, even rain of meteors. As expected the beast by no means invincible, all these disaster could also potentially killed him, he particulary scared of Dukhan (Dust of Star that Covers the Earth) or to be precise the gigantic meteor that caused it, as expected not even him can survive a direct hit from a giant meteor that could produce Dukhan as the aftermath of it's impact.

Once this skill is activated he will return to the Inner Sea of The Planet and devour the soul of the planet. It is only after he succesfully devour the soul of the planet that he will become a fully matured beast.

Noble Phantasm

Alqiyamah Kubra
    The Time of Judgement has Come, He is the One who Ends All

Type: Anti-Humanity

The Noble Phantasm of Beast VII of the End. The Breath of the King of Demonic Dragon God, Since he has merged with the Temple of Solomon and the 72 Demon Gods, by using Ars Almadel Solomonis as the basis, he reproduce a dazzling beam of light that announces mankind's demise.

The power is not weaker than that of Goetia's, but unlike Goetia he is not shooting this across past, present and future thus he have option to add more power to this beam of light, but he thinks that is unnacessary since the Planet has lost it's Soul and what remains is only it's humans that crawls upon it's corpse.

Overview

The Beast that appeared in Islamic escatology. He appeared following the rising of the sun from the west. It is said that the Beast will travel the world and talk to all living humans on earth to tell them that the End is coming, the Day of Judgement will soon be held upon the earth. He will carry the Rings of Solomon and Staff of Moses, he will mark human to divide them between good and evil and with that mark their fate is sealed.

Many says that the Beast is a mix of different animals some says the Beast is just a small fur ball creature and some says the Beast is a massively gigantic dragon, but one thing for sure once its surfaced nothing can stop its advance.

Lore

Dabbah al ardh, the Beast who born in the inner Sea of the Planet. Its appearance signifies the coming of the end of the world. When the sun rises from the west, its arrival will follow. The Beast is said to have carry the Rings of Solomon and Staff of Moses, he will roam the earth and divide humanity between good and evil, telling the people that The Promised Day, the Day of Reckoning has come.

The people that has been judged and marked as good, will be granted a reward to meet their creator without suffering nor pain, while the evill will be punished to have perished along with the world in the time of Apocalyse.

The beast who should have roamed the earth and talk to people was surprised by the blank state of the earth, in the first place he should not have appeared on the earth's surface when the sun had not yet risen from the west.

There must be a reason for all of this, the Beast decided to merge with the 72 demon gods to gain its knowledge and that's how the beast took on the form of Romani and roamed the blank surface of the earth.

The beast had passed through places called Lostbelts, after gaining knowledge from the demon gods he decided to use the identity as "Chaldean Man" and help the Chaldeans from the side while keeping his distance from them.

He has spoke to countless people, seen their world come to a dead end and lead them down a path of destruction. On the other hand, he also saw the little happiness they found in that dying world.

He felt that the reason he was surfaced prematurely was because of this. Thus when he reach the end of his journey he decided to give all human eternal peace on the side of their creator. "It is fine, there's no need to struggle anymore, there's no need to suffer anymore. No matter what you do what's awaits you at the end of your journey is an inevitable desctruction, therefore let me express my final love to all of humanity."

He can no longer watch humanity suffer and struggle just to met the same end anymore, he thinks it's better to end everything than to watch their meaningless struggle and effort, that is the conclusion he reached at the end of his journey.

Last edited by Bunhelier; January 20th, 2022 at 09:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Beast of the Earth: Oh wow, very interesting take. From its description I knew this thing could be a major Beast of sorts, and to connect it with Solomon is a clever idea. Still, I think the sheet focused a bit too much on its Solomon aspect. I think it could use a more unique character. Overall, still a really great concept that meshes neatly into the Beast bestiary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saba: 14
    Then, when We decreed Solomon’s death, nothing showed the Jinns he was dead, but a Beast of the Earth eating at his staff: when he fell down they realized-- if they had known what was hidden they would not have continued their demeaning task.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    I think that the issue is more a lack of understanding of the mechanics of the Pretender-class and not the Class itself.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I think that the issue is more a lack of understanding of the mechanics of the Pretender-class and not the Class itself.
    Not that big of a deal really. Good writing carries you far even if things are later revealed to be incorrect or not.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The last three main contests had 2 Pretender winners and one that got 2nd place. Pretender is a class that is always ambitious to take on and it is rewarded if done well.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes:
    This is a sort of continuation of my other sheet here.

II

"This time will be different. Europe will not fall. Europe will not lose one of her greatest men.
    This tyrant will not leave his nest.
    I will prevent his downfall. I will help my greatest inspiration."

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♩ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♩ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Wait for me, Mozart. I will save you from yourself."

S A V E R
    of Europe's Will
    = Ludwig van Beethoven =

Class
    Saver
    Alternative Classes
    Berserker, Caster
    True Name
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Aliases
    King of Composers, The Greatest Musician, Spirit of Europe
    Origin
    Germany, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    165cm/55kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E B C C B

freedom, individuality, Europe, good soup
    Dislikes
    tyrants, hearing loss, bad soup
    Talent
    composing, rallying
    Natural Enemy
    Napoleon Bonaparte, Mozart (Alter)
    Armament
    baton
    Catalyst
    original sheets from "Ode an die Freude"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Counter-Hero C+
    Reduces the parameters of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat by one rank. The legendary musician that changed music and whose work became the four-note-melody of resistance, fate and victory. Opposing him is like opposing the will of the modern western world, therefore it lowers tyrants' parameters by two ranks.

Charisma -
    He himself is but an ordinary man, but once he touches an instrument he shows the world the power of music.
    Replaced by Pioneer of Music.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Pioneer of Music B+
    A pioneer of his time. A talent that mastered, experimented with and then expanded music in his time. He expanded his genre, opened the orchestra for new instruments and made way for the next generation of musicians that would carve their own name in the era of Romanticism.
    A skill that replaces Charisma. It is Saver's music that attracts the people. They are fascinated by his melodies and rally behind the common goal of freedom. An ability that makes "individuals" a "group" and "strangers" "brothers".

Eroica B
    One of Saver's favorite and finest works. It is a prime example of his Middle or 'Heroic' Period. A bombastic melody that was once written to honor the man he respected the most - Napoleon Bonaparte. But when he crowned himself Emperor he was infuriated and disappointed. Disillusioned he renamed it Eroica and dedicated it to "a once great man".
    As a work, it praises the ideal of heroism and works similar to Hero Creation but only temporarily. An ability that raises the heroic deeds of a target and strengthens them as long as Saver plays. It is possible to make a whole group of people "heroic", but the effectiveness sinks with the number. Still, it empowers the people to stand up and fight against tyranny. Hence he will not use it for those he considers tyrants, especially not Napoleon.

Schicksalssymphonie (Licht) B
    Da-da-da-dum. A few simple notes became the most famous music in the Western World.
    Coined "The Fate Motif" later on, it became a frequently used theme of destiny in other musicians' works. But the opening of Saver's Fifth Symphony wrote history. In Morse, it spells "V" and was used by the Allied to announce victories over Nazi Germany. Civilians used the melody through various means as secret codes to proclaim their resistance. It spread across Europe as a declaration of unity, triumph and destiny. Saver's very personal themes of "struggle against adversity" to express his unbending determination to fight against deafness and his resistance against tyrants opposing the individual's freedom merge with the history of the Fate Motif into this Skill.
    Grants Unyielding Will and a rank up in Luck to Saver and listeners. Those who listened to him gained this skill too, albeit at a lower rank. Each time the four notes are played it spreads like a virus of resistance through the masses and unites them in the fight against tyranny.
    Like the Fifth Symphony, it starts with a powerful example, then other instruments echo the motif until more and more gather together and combine into a mighty roar.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Joy, beautiful spark of Divinity
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken,

Daughter of Elysium
    Tochter aus Elysium,

We enter, drunk with fire
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,

Heavenly one, thy sanctuary!
    Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!

Thy magic binds again
    Deine Zauber binden wieder

What custom strictly divided;
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;

All people become brothers,
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder

Where thy gentle wing abides.
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

The Hymn that became the Anthem of Europe. A poem written by Schiller was used by Saver in the last movement of his Ninth Symphony. It is ultimately the reason why a talented musician like Beethoven was granted access to the Messiah Class. Because his work became the Anthem of Europe, he became the embodiment of "Europe's Will". Not an entity of The World, but a representation of the people inhabiting it. Saver is a mere conduit to reawaken and channel the Will of a continent. A Noble Phantasm that confirms the existence of freedom and enforces it in the hearts and souls of listeners. When he begins playing in the presence of those that gathered behind his music, the sky lights up with heavenly shine. Cherubic Feathers fall from the sky and angelic rose petals pave the way for the people and protect them from harm. In a choir, all begin singing to this melody. Every note, every voice and every verse scrapes away the Saint Graph of the "tyrant" opposing the people. They unite as a brotherhood, ignoring their differences and past quarrels and concentrate on their common goal of freedom and faith in their union. When the tyrant's spiritual foundation and their conceptual power over people is finally blown away by the weight of the men's freedom, Saver walks up to them and taps their forehead.
    Da-Da-Da-Dum.
    While the golden particles fall to the earth, he turns around and raises his fist, showing only the index and middle finger.
    V stands for Victory.
    A finale. He bows before his audience, no. He bows before his brothers and sisters. His foundation is shattered too. Not like the villain which was shaved away, no, his was shared among the listeners, the people, the continent. He fades away but will live on as the Will of Europe.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827) was a German composer, the predominant musical figure in the transitional period between the Classical and Romantic eras.

Widely regarded as the greatest composer who ever lived, Ludwig van Beethoven dominates a period of musical history as no one else before or since. Rooted in the Classical traditions of Joseph Haydn and Mozart, his art reaches out to encompass the new spirit of humanism and incipient nationalism expressed in the works of Goethe and Schiller, his elder contemporaries in the world of literature; the stringently redefined moral imperatives of Kant; and the ideals of the French Revolution, with its passionate concern for the freedom and dignity of the individual.
    He revealed more vividly than any of his predecessors the power of music to convey a philosophy of life without the aid of a spoken text; and in certain of his compositions is to be found the strongest assertion of the human will in all music, if not in all art. Though not himself a Romantic, he became the fountainhead of much that characterized the work of the Romantics who followed him, especially in his ideal of program or illustrative music, which he defined in connection with his Sixth Symphony as “more an expression of emotion than painting.”
    In musical form he was a considerable innovator, widening the scope of sonata, symphony, concerto, and quartet, while in the Ninth Symphony he combined the worlds of vocal and instrumental music in a manner never before attempted.
    His personal life was marked by a heroic struggle against encroaching deafness, and some of his most important works were composed during the last 10 years of his life when he was quite unable to hear. In an age that saw the decline of court and church patronage, he not only maintained himself from the sale and publication of his works but also was the first musician to receive a salary with no duties other than to compose how and when he felt inclined.

This manifestation of Beethoven is the ideal of how to live a life in his own eyes. The personality that was unable to surface from his draconian upbringing, his resulting shyness and the struggles of deafness, which made him bitter and isolated. Saver is as much Beethoven's personal ideal as it is the public's ideal of The King of Composers.

In this situation, Saver was chain-summoned through Mozart's last efforts. Beethoven is in many ways "the second coming of Mozart" and mirrored many experiences. From the same journeys, tutors, patrons and life decisions, their lives followed a similar path. To prevent Mozart who somehow mirrored Beethoven's fall to madness in later years, Saver will bring an end to the senseless and emotionless destruction Mozart Alter tries to pursue.
    The song that celebrates humanity's destruction will be countered by the song that unites it.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Mozart Alter! You false image of the composer of divine Light! Bonaparte was one too many. I will not endure seeing another great man fall again. To keep the memory of my hero clear and to stop you from setting fire to music itself, we will stop you."

"Me? No. I am not a Saver. I simply provide the melody to awaken the true Saver. The savior that resides inside the people of this continent. Consider me the background music to their awakening. The best one there is, I dare say."

"Yes, my hearing is intact, I can hear you splendidly. Master, realize that I may be Beethoven in name, but the one and only musician died long ago. I am a mere image of a great man and this image is the ideal he carried and the ideal the people carried with his songs. Saver Beethoven is the pure Light of his Music. There is the Shadow of his life and then there is the dim light in the darkness of the night. Who the real Beethoven is? None of us and all of us. You know how we Servants are. Each one of us is a different movement in his Life's Symphony."

"Music...is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. It is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents. Like the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend. Like a dream all can hear and all can share. True music is a piece of the soul. Its melodies are able to ignite fire and passion inside a man's chest and bring tears to a woman's eyes. True music is born from the heart and is gifted to the world as a present! Therefore! It is the intent and emotion behind it that matters because you touch another men's soul! To play a wrong note is irrelevant, not holding the rhythm immaterial, but to play without passion? Inexcusable! I will always pour my very being into my music and let it rain across the lands! I let it fertilize the freedom of the continent! Now come, brothers! The tyrant's knees must meet our soil!"

"Master. Only those of pure heart can make a good and clear soup. Yours is very clear. Because it is just hot water. We are working on this one, my friend."

The Pallanides (Nike):
    "To think that the Goddess of Victory is an abysmal witch like you. We all are Creatures of Prometheus! We all will rise against any pawn you spawn into our midst! Be silenced, Maker of Tyrants!"

Franz Liszt:
    "Haha, yes. Like you said...the flower blooming between two abysses. One of them is not that deep, I might add."

Daniel Auber
    "Ah those turbulent times. Young man, it brings me great joy that you wrote history with your splendid art. Let the inferno burn!"

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
    "Long time no see, Prince of Music. See? I reached new heights even without music magecraft. It was not your magic that made you great, but your own talent."

Antonio Salieri:
    "Lord Salieri. I am grateful to meet you once again, my Teacher. But this Mozart is not yours to kill. You are damned to kill Gottlieb. I am damned to kill Amdusias. Light kills the Darkness. Darkness kills the Light. Darkness can not destroy Darkness. Please, allow me to free him."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

In memory of a great man

"Tyrants. I hate them.
    Nothing is a bigger threat to the freedom of speech, thought and music than them. They take away the people's expression. They shout and shoot so loud that your own thoughts and melodies fall quiet.
    This man. I hate him the most. He was a man for the people. Then he crowned himself Emperor! I almost dedicated my Symphony to him! The champion of freedom fell to indulge in his own ambition. He thinks himself superior to the common men and treads their freedoms underfoot! He is just a man that cooks soup with water like anyone else!
    He interrupted my premiere when he first attacked Vienna. Years later he bombarded it again. The bombs may have worsened my condition.
    Betrayed. I felt betrayed by my hero when he became a tyrant.
    And still..."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Thanks to Morg who planted the seed of Saver Beethoven into my head.
    I will try to make at least one of the other Classes for him. Berserker would be in his late period, he will have Schicksalssymphonie (Schatten) as a Skill, I know that much. Caster would concentrate on other famous works of his, is probably in his early period and is more like a teacher perhaps. Already planning other variants ahead is the only way to not pack this sheet with all his other works and allows me to explore him like I did with Munch, although in a smaller scale.
    He loves soup. He is at soup.
    Last edited by DelRey; March 27th, 2022 at 12:20 PM. Reason: added intro pic and link to Auber

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Oooh, very nice. I would have never thought of a Saver Beethoven, but you really make it work with those references as a symbol of Europe. And I think I already have an idea of who 'Berserker of the Revolutionary Opera' is refering to.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; January 21st, 2022 at 02:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    and i have an idea why. lets keep it a secret between us

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I at least understand Morg's problem, even if I can't agree with his point.

Now that we have two Pretenders, the pattern going on is that all Pretenders are OCs with two names and neither have the original owner of the name as components.

Oberon Vortigern is not the real fairy king from Pan-Human History nor Arthuria's uncle. He's just called Vortigern because he's also a threat to Britain specifically, and is called Oberon because that's truth-filtering skin he's wearing.

Hephaestion Mnemosyne is not the real companion of Iskandar nor the real goddess of memory. She's called Hephaestion because she's his unnamed sister, and Mnemosyne because that's the name of Chaldea's record system.

Pretender, as it currently stands, is unescapably an OC Class. The two names you give them (the role they're wearing, if you will) will obviously be hugely relevant to what the Servant is, but the fact doesn't change that your character will be neither. The Pretender won't have their past. The Pretender won't have their relationships. It's your OC themed after two historical figures, rather than your interpretation of one or two historical figures in the world of magecraft. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Blog Entries
    Pretender forms a weird triangle with alterego and faker.
    Alterego is the struggle of their own identity, faker is the struggle of an imposed identity and pretender is the whole lack of identity. Making OC's kinda defeats the purpose of the whole Servant shtick we participate in, but it also has the interesting angle of combining two identities that most likely were never mentioned in the same sentence.
    Selling it as part of the world and making the logic behind it transparent is the challenge in making good Pretender Servants.
    Kinda glad both my attempts follow the logic laid out.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Pretender forms a weird triangle with alterego and faker.
    Alterego is the struggle of their own identity, faker is the struggle of an imposed identity and pretender is the whole lack of identity. Making OC's kinda defeats the purpose of the whole Servant shtick we participate in, but it also has the interesting angle of combining two identities that most likely were never mentioned in the same sentence.
    Selling it as part of the world and making the logic behind it transparent is the challenge in making good Pretender Servants.
    Kinda glad both my attempts follow the logic laid out.
    am i th only one that thinks the more we know about Pretender class the more mysterious it gets ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Arabia

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Summoning Line: Berserker, Hamza. Pleasure to be working with you. Huh speak up, I rather having a hard time hearing you.

Lore/Background :
    Hamza was the uncle and foster brother of the prophet; In his early life was renown warrior and hunter. He has a fondness to hunt lions. His conversion to Islam happened one day when he went back from hunting and heard what had happen to the prophet and how he was being taunted and harass by Abu Jahal the chief of the Quraysh. The prophet didn’t really pay much attention to it and just went on with his day but Hamza was having none of it and confronted Abu Jahal and his cronies by beating his head up with his bow so hard that his head cracks out to draw blood and the bow breaks there he proclaims his conversion.

He was given the first flag of the Prophet. His first taste of wars is doing daily raids along the caravan routes that the Quraysh had towards the levant and one of the key figures in the Muslim first war that is the battle of Badr. Here he fully shows the fullest combat capabilities massacring many of the soldiers of the Quraysh. He was greatly honoured and respected in the community. Then at the battle of Uhud he fought so valiantly that it causes many losses to the Quraysh. But at the end, he was killed by a spear thrown to his back after he falls in a ditch. But that wasn’t the end of it, in death his body was desecrated alongside the other fallen Muslims that day. In this desecrating some of the women of Quraysh feasted upon their flesh and take vodoo like souvenirs of their ears, noses, limbs even internal organs. Because of this Hamza body curse forever link to the vodoo like items

Class Skills:
    Mad Enchantment (E- Rank): The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    While Hamza can talk and possess some level of understanding conversation. His spirit origin is a bit in tatters, because of a curse that was inflicted in his corpse. So, he has some hearing problems along with that he has lost his sense of smell. In order to have proper communication with him. You have to right in his face.

Personal Skills:
    Guardian of The Cistern (B+ Rank): This skill allows Hamza to seal of any ley lines within his vicinity with a bounded field. This bounded field zaps anybody that touches without Hamza approval. Prolong exposure to this bounded field can cause severe damage to their spirit cores or magic circuits and later death. Though this skill has a set distance that it can be used about 30 feet at most. If Hamza is further than that. The bounded field is automatically shut down. Hamza often use this skill for trapping his enemies to set up an ambush to the frequency that he use this technique is depending on his master. Whether there are the confrontational type or the calculating type.

This came form his famous act of guarding the prophets well from being desecrated by the Quraysh General. The enemy never have a single drop of the water before they drop dead in the face of Hamza.

Sayyid ash-Shuhadā (A Rank): This skill allows Hamza to call upon the phantom spirits of fallen soldiers. Those whose sacrifices aren’t recorded in history. As they boost his parameters at random. The appears as apparitions that possess Hamza. Each spirit carries its own unique skills and attributes to Hamza. Hamza didn't like to use this skill as much since. It exposes him to the painful memories and the lives that were taken away to soon. So, he mostly use this when back into a corner.

This skill came about as Hamza was given the title Chief of the Martyrs. That he was the beginning of the latter generations of Muslim Jihadis that would sacrifice themselves in the name of the faith.

Cloak of Ostrich (C+ Rank): This skill allows Hamza to taunt and disoriented enemies on to him like a matador. This also amplified his servant signal making hard to track any other servant that might be in the area. This is Hamza got to technique in battle he often uses it when engaging his foes and to keep his master safe.

This Skill came from his habit in war to always wear an ostrich feather to lure out his opponents so he can swiftly strike them down.

Curse of Bounded Manifestation (E Rank): This skill is quite a pain because of the circumstances of his death pieces of his body was desecrated as a trophy. So, his existence is bounded by the catalyst that you summon him with. If that thing is destroyed or stolen from the master his parameters would lower by one rank.

Noble Phantasm :
    Beast of The Seven Heavens, Asadullah
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)

This Noble Phantasm transform Hamza into a Golden Lion with a shining mane and white platinum claws. This Lion said to on the same power as a divine beast. In this form his madness enchantment is in full force. Losing most of his reasonings. In this state he can no longer used any of his personal skills instead relying on pure animal instincts to ravage his opponents. The master can calm him down to end its effects but if that fails, he can use a command seal instead.

This Noble Phantasm is derived form his title of Asadullah meaning the Lion of God. Due to his prowess and brutality in the face of battle against his opponents massacring many of the Quraysh army is in this title that Allah and the Angles recorded him in the Heavens above

Misc Lines :
    Likes: That’s it matters that much to you, but if you insisted I always fond of hunting.

Dislike: Those so-called heroes that throw away their lives, there is a line between heroism and madness. To think I was the one that contributed those heinous actions

Holy Grail: I think it be nice that I could wish in a world that no longer needs so called heroes that only throw away their lives. But such as wish is an impossible one.

Event: A festival, huh I rather not indulge myself too much. But I am not going to rain on your parade.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: (Glares), Huh what do you want, master you been eyeing me for a while now. Just to check on me, look I am fine just bother someone else.

Bond Line 2: Huh, what, say that again. Ugh can I am sorry but please repeat what you say. Oh, it’s just a greeting.

Bond Line 3: Tell me, master what is it that you’re striving for in this conflict. The preservation of humanity huh. So, you mean to tell me that you fight for a higher cause. Then tell me how much are you willing to sacrifice it for it.

Bond Line 4: You’re thinking about your friends that you lost along the way. I think they being bit stupid by rushing to their deaths but we be even stupider to waste the chance that they gave us.

Bond Line 5: You know master looking at you now. You have suffered many losses at your hand now but your is now within. So, then I ask again what is it that you’re willing to sacrifice to achieve your goal. I see so, that so that’s your limit. Don’t be ashamed after all that limit is one of the things that make us human.

Relationship :
    Umar: I can’t believe where you have ended up. I always thought of you as the tough brute type didn’t imagine you becoming a statesman.

Zubair: There nephew, I heard what happen to you. I wish I could have been there for you. I know it’s useless to talk about the things that have gone by. Okay I will leave it alone.

Atalante (Alter): I see, you to been afflicted with the curse of the beast. Though when look side by side. Some see mine as a blessing rather than a curse like yours.

Miyamoto Musashi: That master swordswoman, she asks me to duel with her. She is a good sparring partner. Though I can’t help be bother by her mumbling like something about being too old. Do you have any idea what’s that about master?

Ivan the Terrible : Huh, that guy force himself to become a beast in order to survive. That how desperate they become in these Lostbelt’s. To think the actions people are so willing to do survive. I can’t help but admire that tenacity of the human spirit.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back from your small break.
    Decent sheet. But I am missing the supposed curse that influences his core. Add a new skill to explain it. Even demerits can be skills, see Weak Constitution.
    ME EX rank is always a weird excuse for me to argue they arent actually that insane. E rank exists as well, beowulf has it. Ex rank was on a summer joke servant so take the rank with a grain of salt. And when your NP makes him actually mad then all the more reason to just say that the rank of ME rises some ranks.
    Still a fine sheet

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.